The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story in it’s entirety will contain various sexual situations. If you are under 18 or offended by stories of a sexual nature read no further. This story will contain mc, md, bd, and mf.

Note: I would greatly appreciate any feedback good and bad on my story as well as ideas on how to continue with it. Feel free to email me at . Feel free to enjoy this story yourself but please leave it on this site. If you would like to put it somewhere else please email me first.

Kiara’s Submission Part 4/??:

Saturday Morning

My eyes fluttered open and I took a large stretch, feeling my whole body protest. Everything from the night before flashed back and I felt awful. I looked beside me and say C lying sound asleep and I began to think maybe I could sneak away from here. I knew it was silly as it was my apartment but I didn’t know if I could handle anymore of the submission I had promised to give for the weekend.

“Well,” I thought to myself, “at the very least I need to go and have a shower. My mind will be clearer and I’ll be hurting less.” I slipped out of bed, grabbed myself a clean set of clothes and then went into my bathroom. I turned the water on hot and climbed in the shower. I let the water pour over my body and I shut my eyes and begin to relax. I wash my hair and my body. Just as I’m about to get out the door to the bathroom crashes open.

“Kiara get your ass out of that shower NOW.” yelled C and I got scared. I shut off the water and pulled back the curtain to see a very angry man standing before me. “How dare you get out of bed and do anything without my permission. Remember for this weekend I own your and your body. You do what I say. Understand.”

I stepped out of the tub with my head down, “Yes Sir. I’m sorry I just felt like I needed a shower.”

“I don’t care what you felt like. I will tell you what you need and when you need it. You don’t seem to clue into the fact that you have given up your right to do as you please in order to become my pet for the weekend.” He walked over to me and grabbed my nipples in both of his hands and squeezed tightly pulling me out the door and leading me back to my bedroom by my nipples. He let me go once we entered my room and he sat on my bed. I walked over and knelt in front of him, tears brimming in my eyes.

“Kiara, since you didn’t know that I didn’t expect you to stay in bed with me I shall let it pass this time. After this weekend, however, if you choose to join me you will get punished for mistakes.”

He reached his hand over and placed it on my head and began playing with my hair. He gently tilted my head up to face him and leaned towards me for a kiss. I felt his lips touch and then he tongue slide between my lips. We kissed like this forever or so it seemed to me. He broke the kiss and smiled at me, “I have some wonderful stuff planned for you today.” Unsure of how to take this I just smiled back. “Kiara since I’m asking you to choose a new life one in which you would come and live with me, I thought you may want to see my home to see what you would be getting. I want you to have as much knowledge as possible before you choose whether to submit to me or not.”

He stood up and walked over to my closet to begin to look for clothes for me to wear before he continued, “I am figuring on staying the night. Will that be a problem for you Kiara?”

“No Sir, I have no other plans for the weekend other then spending it with you.”

“Good, that’s what I like to hear.” He continued to shuffle threw my clothing. “You know my dear you really do need nicer clothing. You are a very sexy woman but you certainly don’t dress to show that.” He pulled a white silk blouse out of my closest, the only nice blouse I owned. I hated dressing up and found it to much of a hassle to deal with. “Kiara, do you have any old jeans that would be a little to small and tight?”

“Yes, Sir I have a few pairs.” Without being asked I stood up to get them. I hoped that this was right but I was still not entirely sure on the rules I was supposed to follow. Luckily he just smiled and watched me move across my room. I pulled out a couple pairs of old faded jeans and handed them to him.

“I think I need you to try them on.” So I quickly tried to slide them on. I had some problems with the zipper as I had a bit more weight on me then in high school. After I tried each pair on for C he took one. He walked over to my desk and grabbed a pair of scissors from the drawer cutting. He cut the jeans into very short cutoff and threw them back at me. “Put this on.”

I went over to my underwear drawer to grab some panties. “No Kiara. I want you in only the jeans so that I have relatively easy access to you.” My face grew red with embarrassment but I did as he asked. I slipped back into the jeans and saw that they really didn’t cover much anymore.

C walked over to me and helped me put my blouse on. Instead of buttoning it up though he tied it so that it just covered my breasts and left me with an open stomach. He looked me up and down and smiled. “Much better, although you would look that much better with a belly button ring. That is something I might have to look into.”

I looked across the room at the mirror and saw all the bare skin I had on me and I was instantly shy. I placed my hands over my nearly flat stomach and blushed. C noticed this and took my hands into his and flashed a reassuring look, “You look beautiful Kiara and you are just showing that off to the rest of the world.”

He wrapped his arms around me to give me a hug. As he ran his fingers through my hair he whispered in my ear, “You are so beautiful and sexy you have made me very hard.” He took one of my hands and placed it between us over his crotch. “I think you should help me fix the problem since you caused it.” He grinned and guided me to me knees.

I knew what he wanted. I quickly slide down the zipper of his jeans and then pulled them off. As he stepped out of them is cock stood at attention. He sat down on the bed and I got closer to him. I ran my fingers lightly over the shaft and then up to the tip which was already a little wet. I pushed apart his legs and slowly leaned in closer letting my tongue come out and lick him lightly. I ran my fingers over his legs and then up his inner thighs. I gently cupped his balls and shaft as I began to take his cock into my mouth. I lick the underside of his shaft as I take him into my mouth further. I listen to his sighs and quiet moans to know what feels good. I slide him in as far as I can and then slowly begin to take him out. I let him pop all the way out of my mouth and then blow a stream of air across the tip gently and take him back in. I massage his balls, while letting my other hand gently squeeze his shaft. As I take him back into my mouth I begin to run my hand down the shaft in time with my hand. I do the same thing as I slide him back out of my mouth. Soon my hand and mouth are going together and working to bring C closer and closer to orgasm. I feel his hands grip my head, holding me tightly so he can thrust into my mouth a little more. I gag a little but then concentrate on sucking harder. He tries to fuck my mouth faster until I know he is about to cum. I feel the first shot go down my throat. I slide him out a little so I can lick the tip and taste the cum. It’s not as bad as it was the night before as I’m not as shocked by it. After he is done I lick him clean.

After C catches his breath, he smiles down at me, “Keep that up Kiara and you will be an excellent cock sucker. Considering you have never done this before I’m very impressed.” I smiled and glowed with the compliment, it made me feel so great to know that I had done something well for my master. “I don’t know about you sweetie but I’m starving so how about we go to your kitchen and make some breakfast before we leave?”

“That sounds great Master C.” I watched him as he got dressed and placed everything he had brought with him back into his bag. He picked up his bag and lead me out of the room into the kitchen.

“Can you cook, Kiara?”

“Yes, Sir, a little bit anyway. I have been learning more and more since I have been on my own.”

“That’s good to hear. You may sit down at the table I will cook for you today though.” C smiled at me as he began to look through my kitchen. “How does an omelet sound?”

“Wonderful, Sir.”

C began to put together the ingredients for the omelet and then began cooking it occasionally asking me where things were. I felt so content sitting there watching him cook. I started to think that maybe going to stay with him wouldn’t be so bad after all. I had always been very good and obedient so I figured punishment probably wouldn’t be a problem. All of a sudden I thought of my work, “Sir?”

“Yes kitten?”

“If I do choose to stay with you what about my job, Sir?”

“Well I would ask you to quit it. You would be given chores at the house. I think because you love to write I would allow you to put some of what happens into stories. I love erotic fiction especially if it’s written for and about me. It gives me a new perspective on how my slave sees things.”

“Thank you Sir.” I lapsed back into quietness and thought. C brought over two plates with food on them for both of us, placing mine in front of me. He sat down and we started to eat. It was the best omelet I had ever tasted. After breakfast I washed the dishes and then we went out to Master C’s car.

As we were walking out of the apartment we ran into a few of the male students who lived around me and they looked approvingly at my outfit. I blushed deeply at their attentions. We reached the car and C let me in on the passenger side and then went around to get in the driver side. “It will only be a rather long ride Kiara, as I live outside of the city in the country.

“Yes, Sir.” I smiled as he started the car and began to pull out of the apartment parking lot.

We began to drive through the city. Soon we were in the country and driving along at a nice pace. C looked over at me and then exclaimed, “You must be very horny, Kiara.” I just blushed in response. “Why don’t you take off those shorts and masturbate yourself while we drive. I could use the distraction from the boring road and I’m sure you could use the relief. I slid out of my shorts and began to gently run my fingers over my heated cunt.

-To be continued ;—)