The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story in it’s entirety will contain various sexual situations. If you are under 18 or offended by stories of a sexual nature read no further. This story will contain mc, md, bd, and mf.

Note: I would greatly appreciate any feedback good and bad on my story as well as ideas on how to continue with it. Feel free to email me at . Feel free to enjoy this story yourself but please leave it on this site. If you would like to put it somewhere else please email me first.

Kiara’s Submission Part 7/??

. . . I heard the swish of air and felt a sharp sting across my butt. I screamed out loud and began to cry.

“That was only the first one. We will start easy you will receive ten smacks with the paddle from each of us for a total of twenty. The first one doesn’t count it was a warning of what is to come and what you will have to deal with a lot if you don’t behave and obey. As each one hits I want you to count out loud. You may cry but I don’t want any screaming. If you miss count or don’t count you will receive five extra smacks. Is that understood?” exclaimed C.

“Yes Sirs.” I replied to both. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath and waited for the first smack. Time seemed to stop and the seconds turned into minutes. Finally I felt the searing pain across my ass again. “One.” I sobbed out. The second hit, “Two” the tears brimming up and blurring my vision. “Three.” I couldn’t imagine what twenty was going to feel like. My butt was on fire. Smack after smack I had to focus so that I could count. “Ten” I cried out finally. It was half over and I was starting to just get a numb feeling. It still hurt and I could feel the heat radiating off my butt.

“Good girl, you have managed to survive half of your punishment. I will let you have a short break.” C smiled at my backside and even though I couldn’t see it I knew he was turned on. “After a few minutes it will be Paul’s turn.” The both left me alone and it was then that I noticed along with the burning of my bottom I could feel a slight tingle in my cunt. I focused on that feeling and let the slight amount of pleasure from that small tingle spread over my body.

The break wasn’t long enough and before I knew it they had returned and I got ten much harder smacks. The paddle went fast and hard turning my ass into an inferno and my pussy was exploding in the same heat. They untied my hands and I collapsed to the ground curling up on my side.

C reached over to me and touched my side and I pulled away. “Kiara, come with me.” He helped me up and led me over to the bathtub where Paul had gone to fill up with warm water. “Sit in the tub it will make you feel better and then we will move on to some more fun things.” C helped me into the tub and I tried to sit but it hurt to much. I rolled onto my side still facing my Masters. Both Paul and C reached into the tub and began to wash me off all over. Paul moved behind me and began to massage my shoulder. I shut my eyes and started thinking that I was so lucky that I had such a caring master. I had read stories and heard things about other people who weren’t as lucky. They didn’t get any loving attention after. I found myself wondering if it would always be that way even if I chose to stay after the weekend.

After they had washed me off they helped me out of the tub and wrapped me into a big fluffy towel. C and Paul led me upstairs and it was then I realized how late it was. The sun appeared to be setting through the windows in the kitchen as they led me up to the second floor. They took me into the master bedroom. I stood before them holding my towel.

Paul smiled at me, “You can drop the towel now Kiara. I want to see that hot little body of yours again.” I dropped my towel and was the center of their attention again. The both came over to me and squished up to me; C in front and Paul behind. Their hands were all over me rubbing and squeezing my naked flesh. I could feel both of their cocks hard and demanding to be released. I reached between C and me to undo his zipper. He stepped back a bit to allow me access to his pants. I pulled the zipper down slowly and slid my hand into his pants. I squeezed his dick and smiled at him. C stepped back to get undressed so I turned around and undid Paul’s pants placing my hand inside for a quick squeeze as well. Paul pulled away to get undressed as well.

I knelt down on the floor in between them to wait and see what they wanted. They climbed up onto the bed, C sitting by the pillows and Paul at the foot of the bed. “Kiara, come. You will suck my cock and let Master Paul fuck you.” I climbed up onto to the bed resting on my hands and knees. I felt Paul move behind me reaching between my legs to run his fingers over my cunt. “Oh and before we start Kiara, you do have permission to cum so feel free whenever the urge hits.” C smiled at me as I looked at his cock. I leaned over and slowly licked him up and down, not taking him in my mouth but licking around his shaft and down to his balls. I shut my eyes and concentrated on what I was doing.

Paul was distracting me by tickling my clit and teasing my hole with his fingers. I could feel how wet I was getting. Paul pushed two fingers into my cunt, separating them and rubbing along my walls. He hit my G-spot and I jumped a little. He pulled his fingers out again and slid his cock deeply in. I moaned around C’s cock and took it deeper into my mouth. I began to suck C in time with Paul. Every time Paul pushed into me I was pushed further around C’s cock. I had to focus all my attention not to gag. It didn’t take long before C came hard in my mouth. I drank all his cum and had my own orgasm. I lovingly cleaned off his cock, licking all over and around it while Paul continued to move in and out. I felt him lay over my back and begin to thrust in with just his hips, keeping him much deeper in, with his weight supported on my back. He reached around and began to fondle my breasts and nipples. He then moved his hand down to my clit rubbing it as he began to fuck me faster. Just as I was about reach my orgasm he exploded inside of me. I felt him give the finally couple of thrusts and then pull out. He patted my ass gently. “Slut, you are such a great fuck. I’m so glad C found you and I hope you will stay with him because I want to use your body. I definitely want to use your little asshole,” Master Paul ran his hands down my crack over my puckered hole to emphasis. “Thank you Sir, I would like that.” I replied knowing it was my duty.

C smiled at me. “Kiara, you may lay down if you wish.” I laid down on the bed and rolled to my side. “Stay put while I get dressed and see Paul out.” I watched as the two quickly pulled on clothes and left the room. I laid waiting, looking at myself in the mirror. I stood up and walked over to it and stared at myself. My cunt glistened with moisture and my hair was a mess. I looked like the slut they kept calling me. That thought gave me a thrill. I lost myself in my image of erect nipples and a smile I hadn’t seen in a long time. I turned and saw my ass had a nice purplish color to it. They had bruised it but I still felt good.

I was still really turned on as I never had a chance to orgasm the second time and looking at myself in the mirror just made me want to masturbate but I knew I couldn’t. I shifted from leg to leg trying to give my clit some friction but it just wasn’t working. I heard the door open and saw C walk in again. He came up behind me wrapping his arms around my breasts, placing his head on my shoulder. “You have done very well tonight, my pet. You still need to think seriously about giving up your power as you still seem to want to control things but I think you are coming along quite nicely.” He squeezed me and began to nibble on my neck. “Now it’s time for bed. I need to get some sleep and you are going to experience a typical night for a slave who has had to be punished during the day. I feel that if my slave has not done her best during the day she will not be able to have a restful sleep. I feel you should earn that as well. So come with me.”

I followed C out of his room and we went back down to the basement. He took me over to this thing. I looked at it and couldn’t quite figure it out. It had a dildo on top of what looked like once might have been part of a stool. There was a kneeling board that appeared to be adjustable and some straps to tie a person on it. “You will sit on this all night. I suggest you try to get some sleep even in this position as tomorrow being your last day here you will find I’m going to do my worst. Feel free to fuck yourself as best you can as I know you are horny and didn’t get to cum that second time upstairs.” He then helped me. He told me to kneel on it first. He had the kneeling board set so there was a lot of clearance between my cunt and the dildo this way. He slowly turned a wheel like device and I felt the kneeling board drop slowly. I watched as the dildo got closer and made sure that it went into the right hole. He dropped my knees until I was basically just resting on the cock. I winced and this. “How’s that feel?” He laughed, “don’t worry I’m just kidding I’m not going to leave it here. I just go as far as I can so I can get an idea of how deep you are for other days when I may wish to punish you on this chair.” He moved the kneeling board up a little bit. He quickly tied me completely to it running straps over my legs behind my knees. “Reach over your head, cunt.” I lifted my hands and then saw the ropes above that I hadn’t noticed. He quickly slipped my hands into the loops and pulled them tight, reaching for the wall where he could adjust those as well. He pulled my arms tight above my head. “Well there you go, my little slut. Enjoy your night and I will see you in the morning.”

“Thank you Master C.” With that he turned to leave. As soon as he was out of the basement I started to test my bonds and see how much leverage I had. I found that I could lean slightly forward and push myself a little against the dildo in my cunt. I shut my eyes and did this a couple of times. With a great deal of effort I could push up and down against my G-spot. I did this until I orgasmed hard. I could feel the juices dripping between my legs. It was going to be a long night.