The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story in its entirety will contain various sexual situations. If you are under 18 or offended by stories of a sexual nature read no further. This story will contain mc, md, bd, and mf.

Note: I would greatly appreciate any feedback good and bad on my story as well as ideas on how to continue with it. Feel free to email me at . Feel free to enjoy this story yourself but please leave it on this site. If you would like to put it somewhere else please email me first.

Kiara’s Submission Part 8/??

“Thank you Master C.” With that he turned to leave. As soon as he was out of the basement I started to test my bonds and see how much leverage I had. I found that I could lean slightly forward and push myself a little against the dildo in my cunt. I shut my eyes and did this a couple of times. With a great deal of effort I could push up and down against my G-spot. I did this until I orgasmed hard. I could feel the juices dripping between my legs. It was going to be a long night.

The Next Morning:

My eyes fluttered open after only a few hours of sleep. It was hard to sleep for very long with a dildo up my cunt. Anytime I would shift a little on my sleep it would renew the desire for an orgasm. I had lost count of how many I had during the night but I did feel completely drained. My legs were sticky with my juices and my cunt was tender and very sensitive. I wondered what time it was and when C would come back for me. In some ways I felt a little sad that today was the end of my time with C for the weekend. I was pretty sure that I would choose to stay on permanently but then again who knows what I was in for today. All I knew is if I could survive whatever C put me through today I would be able too easily make my choice.

I listened for sounds of C coming downstairs but couldn’t hear anything. I was once again incredibly horny and didn’t think I could wait for his cock so I began to push myself up and down against the dildo I was on. My nipples were rock hard and my juices were flowing just as freely as they had every other time I had started to masturbate. My arms were sore but it didn’t stop me from using them to pull myself up. I rocked and rocked and could feel the orgasm building. It flooded my body in a few minutes and I slumped down against the hard fake cock in me feeling the fullness. I shut my eyes for a moment and relaxed as best I could, it was then I heard someone descending the stairs.

“Good morning, Kiara.” exclaimed my Master’s voice. I smiled and looked towards the door. He walked over to me, looking me up and down. “Well you really look like the slut I want you to become.” He grinned at me, “I take it you didn’t get much sleep last night.”

“No Sir, not at all.”

“Well that’s to bad because I have a busy day for you. First we are going shopping for a new outfit for you to wear this afternoon. Then this afternoon I’m having some friends come over for a little fun and so I can show you off.” I blushed slightly at the thought of that. I felt his hands begin to undo my hands and then raise my body of the dildo. He then helped me off the knee rest and had to support most of my weight, as my knees were almost completely asleep. He led me across the room to the bathtub.

“Sir?”

“Yes, my pet?”

“Can I go pee, please?”

“You may but I’m going to be watching.” I blushed but nodded sitting down over the toilet. He watched me as I relieved myself. He began to fill up the bathtub with hot water and poured in some scented oils. After I was done on the toilet he had me climb into the tub so that I could get clean. “Kiara, I want you to shut your eyes and listen to what I have to say. As I talk, I’m going to tell you a possibility of what you can expect tonight. Consider this a sneak preview. Normally I wouldn’t do this but I want you to enjoy this afternoon and tonight, no matter what happens.”

“Yes Sir,” I nodded. I shut my eyes and relaxed into the bath water. I felt C’s hands move to my body and begin to wash me.

“First of all at the start of my party I will have you greeting my guests in just some underwear. We will get something new, which suits you, today. In greeting my guests you will of course be on your knees. Each time one comes in you will welcome him or her to my house and ask that they use you freely. We will work on the exact wording later. After greeting all my guests you will kneel on the living room table for all to admire. As the afternoon goes on you will probably be told to come with some of the guests. You have permission to leave the living room if this happens, but only then. As soon as you are done you will clean up and move back to the table. We will be having dinner around 6. It will be served by some of my other slaves. After dinner you will learn how easy it is to enjoy group sex. The only that won’t happen is the loss of your anal virginity. I will take that if you choose to stay with me permanently. Everything else is game including making you have oral sex on women.”

Sir paused waiting for my reaction. I just kept my eyes shut and hid my nervousness and fear. I was not looking forward to being with any women.

“So my beautiful cunt that will be your final night with me in a nutshell.” C had also finished washing me by this point. He gently stroked my breast and played with my nipple waiting for my response. I opened my eyes and smiled at him. “Sounds very exciting and wonderful Master.” I flashed him my biggest and most sure smile so that he wouldn’t see how nervous I really was.

C just smiled back at me and then squeezed my nipple hard making me moan. He slid his hand slowly down along my body under water to my slit. He slid a finger in and brushed against my clit. Slowly he slid around it barely making any contact. I watched C and he watched me. He moved his fingers around faster and faster, slowly giving me more contact on my clit. Just as I was about to cum he stopped.

“Get out and get dressed! We have lots to do.” C commanded grinning slyly at me.

Without question I did as he asked. C handed me the clothes I had worn over to his house. I quickly dressed; “it will do for now.” He exclaimed after glancing over me. He led me up the stairs and we left his home. It was a short drive to get to this little shop in the middle of nowhere.

“This shop Kiara, is kept busy by me and many of my friends. It’s a special shop for many reasons but mostly because no matter how kinky or strange something is the women who run the store will order it for us. If you choose to stay with me we will be coming here for many things.” C smiled and then got out of the car. I climbed out and followed behind him with my head down like a good girl.

C knocked on the shop door, which was opened by a tall blonde wearing a collar. She bowed down, “Welcome Master C; my mistress will be down to help you in a minute.” She stepped out of the way so C could enter. I followed him in and kneeled obediently beside him when he sat down. He stroked my hair as we waited.

It wasn’t long before a red head came into the room. She was dressed from head to toe in black leather. The blonde who had answered the door stood behind her. “Sabrina, please service Master C while I take little Kiara to find some new clothes.” I was shocked that she already knew my name but went with her when I was summoned. Sabrina took my place on the floor, as I was led to another room.

The Mistress stopped me in the middle of the room. “Strip slut.” She ordered and I obeyed. The Mistress walked around me looking me over then moved to some shelves pulling out different pieces of clothes. She handed me a pale pink outfit. I put it on. I was now dressed in crotch less panties and a bra that had two holes for my nipples. I was then taken back into the other room where C was getting a blowjob. I looked at the blonde and all I could think was how I wished it was me. I could almost feel the fullness of his cock, the ridges and bumps in my own mouth. My cunt began to get wet with desire.

For two hours I was led back and forth in different outfits. Each time I also saw Sabrina and my Master doing different things. I kept wishing for it to be me, knowing that soon it would be me and I would be his.

“Well C you have enjoyed my slave long enough. Time for you to choose something for your own slut to wear. The mistress said in a mock angry tone.

“I want the pink bra and panties she had on the first time she came out.” The mistress left to wrap them for us.

“Kiara come here.” I moved over to where C and Sabrina were. “Lick Sabrina’s cunt.” I looked at him questioningly. “Now!” he ordered, slapping my cheek.

I dropped to my knees and moved my head between the other slave’s legs and took a tentative lick. “Kiara, bring her to climax or else. I began to lick and tease her clit. I let my tongue run over and around it. She placed her hands on my head and guided me lower so I was licking her hole. I pushed my tongue in as deep as I could. My mouth was full of her juices and taste. Her scent invaded my nose. I was so horny. I licked and sucked and before long her cunt exploded releasing more liquid. I lapped it all up.

“Good girl Kiara. Now let’s go.” C took me out to the car naked. I climbed in and waited. C got in the other side. “Not bad for your first taste of pussy. Don’t worry though you will get more practice tonight.”

-To Be Continued.