The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story in its entirety will contain various sexual situations. If you are under 18 or offended by stories of a sexual nature read no further. This story will contain mc, md, bd, and mf.

Note: I would greatly appreciate any feedback good and bad on my story as well as ideas on how to continue with it. Feel free to email me at . Feel free to enjoy this story yourself but please leave it on this site. If you would like to put it somewhere else please email me first.

Kiara’s Submission Part 9/??

“Good girl Kiara. Now let’s go.” C took me out to the car naked. I climbed in and waited. C got in the other side. “Not bad for your first taste of pussy. Don’t worry though you will get more practice tonight.”

Several hours later

“How are you to address my guests when they arrive?” C asked standing in front of my naked kneeling body.

“I keep my head down and breast thrust out and say ‘On behalf of Master C, his wench would like to welcome you and offer her services to you this afternoon and evening.’ Then I bend over and kiss their feet.” I smiled up at C knowing he was pleased.

“Very good. Tonight I have only four people coming over. I have two male and two female friends for you to entertain.” He cupped my face in his hands, “Time for you to get dressed, my little pet.”

I stood and walked to C’s bedroom where we had left my new underwear. I quickly changed and rushed back downstairs. C had moved from the living room to the kitchen. C heard me coming down the stairs and met me at the kitchen door. “Go and wait by the door now. It’s almost 3 and the guests should be arriving soon.”

I walked over and knelt down at the entrance to wait for the guests. It wasn’t long before the door opened and a tall, well built man came in.

He smiled down at me as I launched into my required speech. “On behalf of Master C, his wench would like to welcome you and offer her services to you this afternoon and evening.” I bent over to give the required kiss and reassumed my original position.

“Very lovely. I look forward to trying you out.” He leaned over and placed a kiss on the top of my head and reached down to squeeze a breast. He then walked past me to find C.

The remaining three greetings went in a very similar way. The other man was shorter and a bit pudgy. The two women had very similar builds. Both were average height and with seemingly perfect figures. One was a blonde and the other a red head.

After the arrival of the last guest, the red head, I waited to get my next orders from C. He came to the front moments later. “My guests are currently looking at some of my new art. They are all pleased with you so far. Keep it up.” I beamed at his praise, “We are going to change plans from what I originally told you. You are to undress now and kneel in front of the fire place. You are to stay there and keep quiet. If any of us need a refill on our drinks or wish for you attentions we will call you over. Otherwise you will stay quiet. We will be having dinner around 5:30 or 6. After dinner we are going to play a little game.” C smiled at me. “Don’t worry though, I’m sure you will find it enjoyable and not to bad at all. After the games I will return you home and allow you to make your final decision.”

“Yes Sir,” I smiled and bowed my head slightly to him.

“Good now take those clothes off and join us in the living room my little kitten, we have much to do today.” He turned and went to join his friends in the living room. I quickly stripped out of my bra and panties folding them neatly and leaving them on a hall chair that was nearby.

On my way to the living room I noticed a mirror. I stopped to look at my reflection. I was surprised to see how bright my eyes were and how erect my nipples were. I felt alive and excited and knew that I didn’t want to give this up for anything. I turned and entered into the living room with my head bowed and walked quietly over to the fire place to assume my position. It was only after I was sitting that I looked around me briefly to see if anyone needed anything but they all had full glasses.

The red haired woman, who I later found out was Mistress Jane, stood up and walked over to me to get another look at me. “Sit up and arch your back so I can get a better look at your breasts.”

I did so. She ran her finger lightly around the nipple and then squeezed it tightly. Her nails dug in just enough to make me jump. Mistress Jane turned away to go back to her seat. She certainly has sensitive nipples. I bet they would be lovely pierced. Have you thought about getting that done C?”

“Well she actually isn’t my true slave yet. She has only given herself to me for the weekend. I do agree with you that her nipples would be even more lovely pierced and I think it would be something I would be very happy to do if she decided to give herself to me completely.”

I sat patiently and listened while they discussed various body piercing and what they thought was good or to much. Then they began to discuss tattoos as a mark of a subservient woman.

“Cunt, I need another drink.” demanded Master Jay, (the first to have come in).

I got up and went over to get his glass, he took the opportunity to smack my ass. I blushed a little and went to get his drink. When I returned I dropped to my knees and handed him the drink. I didn’t know if this was right but it didn’t seem like it would be really wrong. “Here you go Sir.”

“Good girl, now how about you stay put and put your hands to use.” He turned me so I was still facing everyone else and so that I was on his left side. He then took my right hand and placed it over his pants.

I lowered my head in compliance and began to rub my hand over his crotch. I could feel his cock harden under my touch. I carefully unzipped his pants and fished out his penis.

The others all watched and began making comments on my style, talent and more comments about my body. “She seems to be a little shy still about touching cock.” “Look at the way the blush on her cheeks has spread down her breasts.” “You have taught her well C, this feels wonderful.”

I shut my eyes briefly to further restore my concentration. I tuned out the voices and concentrated on my hand job. I slowly moved my hand up and down the shaft. I ran my finger over the tip, rubbing around the drop of precum which had gathered at the top. I wanted to lick and suck on his cock and longed for the taste of Master Jay’s cum in my mouth. I kept rubbing him up and down imaging my lips were following my hand adding my saliva to his own leaking juices. I kept hoping that he would tell me to do just that and to finish him off with a blow job. I used my left hand to gently cup and play with his balls just waiting for another sign or order. “That’s enough kiara. I want to save this for later when I can pump away in your wet sluttly cunt.” Jay pushed me away making me feel awful. I forced a smile across my lips but I really didn’t feel like smiling. It didn’t seem like I had please Master Jay and I was sure that it would displease C, which was the last thing I wanted to do.

The rest of the afternoon went slowly. I tried to stay positive but I was scared that C would make my decision, as to whether or not I stay, by himself. I was worried he would decide I wasn’t worthy enough to be one of his slaves. I served the dinner, which had been prepared by some of C’s other girls, although I still had yet to meet them. I watched while they ate, topping off wine glasses or handing out seconds when asked. Finally dinner was over and it was time for the final event of the night.

C stood with the rest of his guests and they lead me into a room I had yet to see so far in my weekend. I had a feeling there were still a lot of rooms which I had yet to see but which I hoped I would see soon. This particular room however had nice plush carpet that my bare feet just sunk into and tonnes of pillows scattered around in a circle.

“Kiara kneel in the centre of the room.”

I quickly assumed the expected position and waited hoping someone would explain what was about to happen. I watched as C and the other guests all stripped down and seated themselves around me.

“Now my little kitten each of us,” C exclaimed motioning around the room, “have a pair of dice. Each side of the dice has single words on it. One of the dice has words of action on it, and the second has body parts listed. We will each take turns rolling the dice and you will do what they tell you. Be sure to put your creative mind to use while playing. Oh and when I decide the game is over we will be finishing off with your body. Each guest will use your pussy or mouth or both until they are fully satisfied.” His explanation stopped there and I waited.

“Cunt I’m first so get over here.” I crawled over in front of Master Mike to await his roll. He rolled the dice in front of me, rolling the words “tease” and “below waist.” Since he was leaning back against some pillows I decided to start with his toes. I stuck my tongue out and started to run it up his right leg letting just the tip of my tongue barely touch the flesh of his leg. I traced my way up to just below his balls and erect dick and then moved across letting my hair fall across this cock. I traced down his left leg in the same way I had down his right. Then I slowly climbed between his legs letting my tongue draw a quick line of spit up his shaft. I then blew a stream of air and watched him jump a little. I smiled shyly and sat back to wait for the next person.

“Kiara you will continue to move right around the room.” C said clearing up my confusion as to who was supposed to be next. I moved then in front of Colleen.

She shook the dice for a few seconds and then let them go. She rolled “kiss” and “lips”. I leaned up to her mouth pressing my lips to hers. Gently at first, and then slowly kissing with more passion, sliding my tongue between her open lips. I stroked and chased her tongue around her mouth and when her tongue followed mine back to my own mouth. The kiss seemed to go on forever leaving me breathless. Finally I broke the kiss once again offering my shy smile before moving onto Jay.

The dice were rolled and came up with “kiss” and “ear”. Starting with his left ear I gently nibbled, kissed and licked all around focusing mostly on his ear lobe. I traced around the edge of his ear with my tongue and sucked one last time on his left lobe before moving to his right ear. I repeated to process again. Sucking, nibbling, and licking until I heard him sigh with pleasure. Again offering my shy smile before moving on to Jane.

As I moved in front of her I couldn’t help but think how this wasn’t turning out to be so bad. Maybe I really could get to enjoy having fun with multiple people. And for all my worries about being with other women it hadn’t turned out to be as bad as I thought. At first at the shop it was weird but now with Jane and Colleen I was more relaxed and not really worried at all. I just wanted to give them pleasure so that I would please my master. Jane rolled the dice getting “suck” and “genitals”. I blushed reading the dice but then got to work. I knew that if I let my shyness get in the way I would be in trouble. I crawled up between Jane’s spread legs. I took a deep breath, smelling her arousal, and then moved in even closer. I started by kissing the outer lips then slowly slid my tongue into her moist slit. Using my fingers I gently spread her lips so I could give better attention to her clit. I flicked my tongue over it slowly and softly. Gradually moving a little faster and harder. I circled my tongue around the clit drawing it out of its hood. I pushed my lips down catching the now erect clit between my lips and I sucked on it. Nibbling lightly and flicking it every so often with my tongue. Her moans increased so I increased the pressure and sped up the flicking. It was long before Jane orgasmed hard. I sucked up all her juices and licked her clean before offering my smile and moving on to C.

C rolled the dice quickly getting “lick” and “above waist”. I crawled around behind him. I placed my hands on his shoulders for balance and then I leaned in to his back. I slowly traced his shoulder blades with my tongue. I licked down his spine and up again to the nape of his neck. I licked and nibbled on his neck feeling his racing pulse beneath my tongue. I moved around to his front and gave him a deep kiss, making sure to lick across his tongue obeying my dice. When the kiss ended I gave him the same shy smile I had given the rest and moved on.

I went from person to person doing as the dice told me, three more times before C finally ended the game. C commanded me then to go on my hands and knees and everyone was able to have their way with me. I sucked on Jane and Colleen cunts enjoying the taste more and more and loving to make them orgasm while Mike, Jay and C made use of my hot and wanting pussy. I sucked on cocks while each took turns eating me out. I orgasmed more times then I could count. Finally it was all over and I collapsed while the others left the room.

I shut my eyes after curling up on my side. I dozed off enjoying the feeling of being so wonderfully fucked and used. When C came back he knelt beside me and lifted me carrying me into his bathroom placing me in a tub full of warm bubble filled water. “Kiara here are the clothes you wore when you first came her at the beginning of the weekend. Take your time in the bath and when you are done come downstairs and I will take you home.

I quickly washed myself off and got dressed. I walked a little slower and with a great feeling of sadness washing over me down the stairs to find C. I found him watching t.v. in his living room. “Sir, I’m ready to go.” I exclaimed quietly dropping to my knees like I had become so used to doing this weekend.

Master C stood up turning off his t.v. and then lead me outside to his car.

-To Be Continued.