The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kid’s Games

Simon had it hard growing up never being able to play the game that was his namesake. The other children just wouldn’t let him, teasing him about how since he was already Simon, he couldn’t trick them into botching a command, because he told them. Now at sixteen Simon still holds a sore spot for his humiliation, and with some magic and the sweet sixteen birthday wish he was going to get what he wanted.

“I wish that whoever I talk to would be playing simon says, with me as Simon, and would do whatever Simon says to.” And with a blow of his candle he enacts his lifelong desire.

Now all he had to do was test it out, but unfortunately nobody was home and because his obsession corrupted him, making him bitter and aloof, he didn’t have any real friends. Glancing out the window he sees his neighbor getting out of her car with some groceries, and figures that she will have to do. Not bad looking for 38, he reasons, and if there ever was a test someone older would definitely be the one.

“Hello, Mrs. De La Morte. Let me help you with that.”

“Goodness Simon, you startled me. Thanks, can you get the last two bags for me?” This kid is actually trying to be sociable, I wonder what he is up to, I never really trusted him.

After getting into the kitchen Simon pops up with,”It’s my birthday today. Give me a beer.”

“What?! Are you out of your mind? I think you need to go home now Simon.” What does he think he’s doing talking to me like that.

Damn, why isn’t it working? “I am Simon and I said give me a beer.”

“I don’t know what you think you are doing but there is no way I am giving you a beer, and you are going home now and you had better pray that I calm down and not tell your mother about this. What the hell is the matter with you? Do you think that we are playing some kids game and because you are Simon I’m going to do what you say? Well Simon says or not, You aren’t going to get a beer from me. Now you get out of my house right now?”

That’s it, the game, I may be Simon but the game was Simon Says. ”Simon says give me a beer, Mrs. De La Morte.”

“That’s it young man. You need to be locked up. And I’m going to call your mo...” She stops mid sentence as she realizes that she is indeed handing Simon a beer.

“Hot Damn it works!”

“I don’t know what is going on but you are getting out, this instant.” And headed towards him to push him out.

“Simon says to stay there.” And with that Charlie stopped dead in her tracks. “Simon says you can’t tell anyone about what I do today and you will keep a calm tone towards me.”

“Simon, I think you need to leave. I don’t know how you’re doing this but I want you to stop and go home. No more games.”

“But, Mrs. De La Morte or rather, Charlie. I can call you Charlie right? Well, Simon says I can whether or not you like it. I am afraid that the game has only just begun and you are my test subject.”

“Simon, don’t do this, you’re scaring me, this is scaring me. What you are doing isn’t right, you’ve got to stop now.”

‘No, Charlie, I don’t. Because I can do anything I want to now. Besides, I want to see just what can be done. We already know I can make you do something, even if you don’t want to, but will you say something you don’t want to?”

“Please don’t..”

“Simon says to tell me in your most seductive, sexy voice using the nastiest sluttiest words you know, that you want to give me a blow-job.”

Oh god no...”Hmmm... Simon, you young hunk of man meat you, I want to take you virile potent cock down my throat, I want to suck you off until you blow your load of tasty cum all over me. I want to wrap my lips around your throbbing hard love muscle like my face was a cunt and fuck you with my suck hole.”...

‘Wow... that was good.”

“Oh my god, Simon I can’t believe you made me do that. You’ve got to stop this.”

“Simon says that you can’t talk to me, unless I direct you to. Now let’s see how much farther we can go with this, shall we?”

“What? No answer,. I didn’t think so. I want to see if it is strong enough to make physical changes as well. Let’s see, Simon says you have red hair not blond.” And before his very eyes her hair tuned a beautiful red color.”Simon says you have emerald green eyes.” And her eyes changed from hazel to emerald green.”Do you have a mirror, ‘cuz you aren’t going to believe this?”

“Yes in the cabinet.”

A look of shock passes over Charlie’s face when Simon holds up the mirror, her long blond hair is red and her eyes are a deep green. She wants to scream but can’t get her vocal cords to cooperate.

“I told you that you wouldn’t believe it. Let’s try something more drastic. Simon says... have the best orgasm you have ever had. Feel free to make the noises that go with it.”

Charlie’s eyes grow wide as she falls to her knees wracked with the most intense sexual pleasure she has ever known. The air fills with her musky scent as her clit swells and her pussy surges forth with love juice, soaking her thighs and panties. Her moans and cries of pleasure echo through the house.

Simon witnessing this, is taken aback by the sheer erotic display occurring before him and if he was hard before, now he could drive nails. And his raging hard on and hormones overtake him and lust takes over... I can do anything, I can make her anyone I want, and fuck her. But I still have a few more tests to make, can I change how she thinks and acts.

After a few minutes, panting and still weak in the legs, Charlie stands up. Her cheeks are flush with arousal, and confused. While she definitely enjoyed it the fact that he made her do it and everything else he’s done scares her to no end. And now she fears what he will do next, especially now that he is obviously aroused.

“Just a few more tests and I will leave you alone. Simon says that until I say your name again you are going to act like I’m not here and none of this happened, at that point you will stop where you are at and remember again.”

Just as Charlie started to wonder what he meant, she started putting up her groceries, not noticing the red hair falling in her face or Simon at all.

Simon sipped his beer while watching Charlie put up her groceries and head into the living room. When she got into the middle Simon spoke up, “Charlie.” All at once the memories flooded back into Charlie’s head and she froze in place.

“Simon says for the next five minutes you are only able to think about getting fucked, in every hole at the same time, you will think about it so strongly that you actually feel it, at the end you will experience all three cumming in you at the same time.”

Charlie’s mind immediately anchored itself into the gang-bang scenario, her mind and body wracked with sensations and events that she had never imagined before. When they came, she could actually feel the jets of cum washing into her.

“Simon says you can talk to me again as long as you are nice and don’t tell or ask me to leave and or quit.”

“Wha... Wha... What are you going to do to me?” Charlie asked in a wavering voice that was not her own.

“I’m going to make you someone else to see if I can. I already know I can make you act, think and look like anybody else I want, I want to see if I can make you be someone else.”

“Simon says you will look, act and think like you did when you were six for one minute, after which you will return to the way you are now.”

Astounded Simon watched as Charlie quickly grew younger and spoke more like a child. After listening to her wail about what has happened to her for the better part of a minute, Simon was glad to see her growing old again.

“Well that worked, now for the last test. Simon says you have the face, voice and body of an eighteen year old porn- super- model, complete with natural DD tits and rank an ten on a scale of one to ten. And until I call you Charlie again, it will be as if you never were her. Your name is and always has been Candy Cum-slut and you are a stripper whore. You are here as gift to me, to sexually please me in what ever way I want. You love your job and excel at it like you were born to it. You love every kind of sex you can get and cum with only the slightest stimulation and when someone comes in or on you.”

Charlie’s image shimmers for just a second and is replaced with a porn goddess, with a body to die for. Her very mannerisms exude sex and carnal pleasures. She eyes him like he is her savior, her master, as if his pleasure is hers and says, “Well birthday boy what would you have me first, tease you a bit or just let you ravish my body like only a young stud like you can do/”

Needless to say after a couple hours of sex in every-way a sixteen year old mind and a nympho-stripper could come with, Simon was spent. At least for now. He did things with her that he never even thought of.

“That was an eye opener, for sure. Charlie.”

All at once everything that had happened come flooding into her mind, and Charlie’s mind reeled in terror at the acts she had committed as Candy, and she broke down crying,” this isn’t happening, this is a bad dream. this isn’t real.”

Now Charlie never did anything to Simon or treated him badly., and her near catatonic rambling was getting through to him and he felt remorse. Simon wasn’t really a bad kid just disillusioned. He wanted to correct the harm that he had done to her. So after some thought he said, “Simon says that after I close the door you will be as you were before I spoke with you today with no memory or effects from what I have said to you today. You will only remember coming home, putting up the groceries, and taking a nap on the couch.”

Simon felt bad for using Charlie and wanted to make it up to her. “Simon says your body will over the course of the next two months tighten and firm up to the best it has ever looked, you will be able to maintain your figure with minimal exercise and diet, your breasts will gain a natural cup size and be firm and perky, and you will enjoy sex more.” That should do it.

Charlie didn’t break her mindless chanting as Simon walked out the door to return home. But as the door closed, she quieted down and looked about the room and cheerfully continued about her day, waiting for her husband to come home.

On the way home Simon thought to himself, I need to be careful how I use this, it could go to my head and I may loose myself. But first I am going to get back at those that mocked me, I will be Simon and they will do as I say for once...