The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

If you enjoyed this story, but prefer a little more edge to your erotic tales, please be aware that I also post stories under the name “Dark Wynd”.

* * *

Synopsis: In Chrystal Heights, appearances are often deceiving, as three girls learn when they try to bully an old man at Windchaser Park.

* * *

The King and I

The guy on the bike knew us. We had graduated in the same class last year. That was probably why he tried to speed past us without stopping.

It didn’t help him. One stick in his tire spokes sent him flying.

Maria, Chandra and I walked off laughing as the guy got to his feet unsteadily. It wasn’t easy finding a good time here in Windchaser Park, but knocking the bikers off their bikes would do until we found something better. I was getting tired of listening to Maria and Chandra bitch all morning, though.

“What the hell’s wrong with hanging out here at Windchaser Park?” I said.

“No hooch,” said Maria and Chandra simultaneously.

“Well, the liquor store doesn’t open for another hour and we can’t go to the local convenience stores ’cause we’ve been busted for shoplifting there too often. Not much else we can do right now.”

Then I spotted the old man on the bench. He was drinking straight from a large bottle. How convenient.

“Ladies,” I said, “lunch is served.”

Maria and Chandra realized immediately what I was inferring and they got on either side of me as I approached the bum sitting on the bench.

“Hey, old man,” I said, smiling. “How ya doin’?”

As we approached, he stared at the bottle on his lap. He had to be in his middle to late fifties or so...old. If he had heard me, he gave no indication.

“Hey, old man,” I said, a little louder this time. “How about you share the wealth there? Or at least your hooch. In fact, it’s to your benefit to share with us.”

Maria and Chandra laughed, even though the joke wasn’t that funny. The guy still didn’t react. Now I was getting pissed off. Bringing out the bitch in me is never a good idea, as this stupid bum was about to learn.

“You deaf, old fuck? I said, ‘How about you share with us?’” I stepped right up to him and leaned over, staring at the top of his shaggy salt-and-pepper head, since he was still looking at his lap. “And by ‘share’, I mean you give it to us.”

Still no reaction.

“Fuck this,” I said. I reached down and grabbed the bottle by the neck. “Gimme, old man.”

There was a shift of movement, slow and unhurried. But suddenly the man’s hand was clamped around my wrist and finally he spoke.

“Go away, little girl,” he said, his voice soft but surprisingly rich.

He was stronger than he looked. Much stronger. Strong enough to give me pause. But he was just one old man and I wasn’t about to lose face in front of Maria and Chandra.

With my free hand, I grabbed the front of his shirt and bunched the material in my fist. “You fucked up, old man,” I said through clenched teeth. “Now I have to hurt you.”

And finally the old man lifted his head and looked at me.

The man’s shaggy salt-and-pepper hair was matched by his salt-and-pepper beard. Despite his slouch, his bearing seemed almost regal. His face was a bit wizened, but not as lined as I expected. He wasn’t a young man, but he wasn’t ancient either.

But his eyes...his eyes were forever.

My lips parted in shock as I felt myself trapped in his gaze. I stumbled back a step, trying to escape, but I couldn’t move anymore. I heard pitiful squeaks on either side of me, indicating Maria and Chandra were likely trapped as well, but they sounded far away. All I could see was the old man’s eyes.

“You don’t know who I am, little girl,” said the man, his voice deep, rich, powerful, “and now it’s too late. What shall I do with you?”

My eyes widened, my lips parting further in panic. I couldn’t talk! I couldn’t move! I couldn’t...couldn’t...

...couldn’t believe how dusty everything was! I grabbed the feather-duster and started fluttering it over the shelves, humming as I did so. I made sure not to miss a speck, because he’d be so upset if he found dirt anywhere. Everything needed to be spic-and-span!

I finished the living room quickly, my bare feet pattering along despite my rounded, gravid belly. I wasn’t going to let a little thing like the eighth month of pregnancy slow me down. Heck, this was my third one. I was getting used to it by now. Barefoot and pregnant, just like he wanted.

I could smell the roast in the oven. It was coming along nicely. I set out a glass and a bottle of bourbon. He’d want a nice drink as soon as he got home, which would be anytime now.

The time? Oh my goodness! I had to brush my hair and freshen my makeup before he got home! He had been working so hard all day and couldn’t come home seeing me look like a hag!

I ran upstairs and sat down at my vanity. I grabbed my brightest red lipstick and layered it over my lips. Then I outlined my red lips with lip-liner. I rouged my cheeks, the red blush standing out even in dim lighting. Heavy mascara, dark blue eye-shadow, long fake red nails. Then I heard my song.

I strutted out onto the stage and gave every man a challenging look. The music picked up. I crossed one leg over the other, then did a twirl so fast that the momentum of my huge, double-F rack nearly threw me off-balance. I recovered quickly, however, and strutted to the other side of the stage.

I rolled my hips, my every move promising pure heat, as my fingers took off my top. Thick male fingers slid dollar bills into the garter on my left thigh as I twirled my top overhead before letting it fly. My lush, unfettered tits bounced freely, my nipples slightly uneven due to the massive implants.

I slid my thong over my hips and down my thighs now, stepping out of the tiny underwear. Clad in nothing my five-inch glittering high heels, I strutted across the stage, my bare body on full display for the viewing pleasure of the men. Someone threw a beer on me, the cold liquid startling me, but I quickly covered it with a smile, letting a patron lick the beer off my belly. He whooped as he added another bill to my garter.

“Damn, girl,” he said. “You really need to...

“...to bring me a drink, Avid-bot.”

I blinked twice, then said, “Yes...Master. Avid-bot...shall...obey.”

My face had no expression as I turned toward the kitchen, my upper body turning first, followed by my hips. My elbows were locked, with my arms at nearly ninety degree angles. My walk toward the kitchen was a stiff gait, my knees locked and unable to bend.

Master’s drink was on the counter. My fingers were stiff, but I was able to tighten them around the glass, even if I couldn’t spread them for a better grip. I turned and made my stiff walk back to the living room.

I set the glass down in front of my skinny, bespectacled master. “Here...is...your...drink...Master.”

“Good job, Avid-bot,” he said. “Now freeze!”

I froze in place, unable to move.

My master stood up, giggling and snorting, and walked over to me. He reached out with both hands and grabbed my breasts.

“Boobies!” he said, his excitement tenting his pants. “Boobies! All for me! My own sex-bot! Get on your hands and knees, Avid-bot. You’re gonna suck my wiener, and then we’re gonna...do it!!”

I blinked twice, then said, “Yes...Master. I...shall...obey.”

Moving stiffly, I got down onto my knees. Then I fell forward and got onto my hands and knees.

“Yuh think she’s ready, Clem?”

“Yep, ah think so, Billy Bob,” said an equally countrified voice. “Lemme check and see.”

A muscular man in overalls kneeled next to me. I felt nothing but bovine tranquility as he reached beneath me and cupped my heavy, full breast.

“Oh, heck yeah, Billy Bob,” said the man. “She’s plum full. Hand me thet pail, willya?”

“Sure thing, Clem,” said Billy Bob. “Here ya go. Ya need a hand?”

“Naw,” said Clem. “I got this.”

Clem placed the pail under my painfully full breasts. Still kneeling, he pressed against me as he grasped one of my breasts in one hand and my other breast in his other hand.

He smelled like the farm animals he worked with, the strong, organic scent filling my lungs. I mooed as his big hands firmly gripped my breasts, my nipples between his thick fingers.

“Here we go,” he said. Then Clem began squeezing the milk from my breasts, alternating from one to the other. The stream of milk striking the side of the pail created a metallic echo in the barn.

I mooed in relief as the pressure in my over-filled breasts began easing. Billy Bob casually patted my rounded bottom as Clem milked me.

“Say, Clem, whatcha think we could get for her at the county fair next week?”

“Dunno, Billy Bob,” said Clem. “Should be a good profit, though.”

I mooed in bovine pleasure as the pail beneath my breasts filled with my milk.

“Yep, she’s a good girl,” said Clem. “Such...

“...such a good girl,” said Mistress.

I squirmed, still on my hands and knees. My hands were encased in hard plastic bubbles, though, and my diapered bottom was high in the air. My hair was in blonde pigtails sitting high on my head.

“Such a good girl,” said my mistress. “My baby girl.”

Mistress strode over to me, her thigh-high stiletto boots clicking the floor.

“Are you going to behave for me, baby girl?”

I tried to answer, but pacifier gag in my mouth prevented me from doing so. It was also making me drool all over myself.

Mistress reached down and pulled me to my feet. “Let’s check you, baby girl. Are you still dry?”

Mistress pulled off a long black glove and cupped the front of my diaper. My eyes widened, but it was too late...Mistress knew.

“Why, baby girl...you’re wet. I think you know what that means, don’t you? It means...”

“...it means you have to get me off, Avid.”

“I do?” I said, my big blue eyes blinking.

The guy nodded sympathetically. “Yes, you do. I mean, look at you! Long blonde hair, big tits, great hips. You’re a walking wet dream. You got me so hard, I’ve got blue balls and you know how dangerous blue balls are!”

I blinked, trying to process alllllll this information. He was so smart!

“Huh?” I said. “Like, really, really dangerous?”

“Oh, yeah,” said the guy. “I could end up crippled. Or even dead, you know?”

“Omigod!”

He nodded. “It’s all your fault, you know. I mean, you being so hot and all. I know you didn’t do it on purpose, but you have to fix it, you know? You want to do the right thing, don’t you?”

I bit my lip as a wave of guilt swept over me. I could have hurt him so bad! I had to fix it!

“What should I do?” I asked, my eyes big and blue.

“You’ll do fine,” he said. “Just get on your knees and unzip my pants.”

I bit my lip as I processed what he said. He was so smart!

I dropped to my knees and unzipped his pants. Then I looked up at him and said, “Sucky sucky? Five dollah?”

The young college student looked down at me, my slanted eyes and dark hair giving me an exotic look that clearly appealed to him, despite the run-down rent-by-the-hour room we were in.

He shrugged, trying to act nonchalant, and said, “Five bucks? Hell, why not?” His pants were so tented, though, it looked like his cock might burst out on its own.

I was kneeling on the floor next to a dirty mattress. The guy’s friend was smoking a cigarette while he waited his turn.

I looked at the friend. “Fucky fucky?” I said. “Fucky fucky? Five dollah?”

The friend shrugged. “Maybe. Do him first. I’ll see.”

I giggled. “Sucky sucky,” I said, reaching for the college student’s zipper. The kid trembled with anticipation as my red fingernails rested on his thighs.

I reached for his zipper and looked up, licking my lips. I could feel the kid’s heart racing. This was going to be so easy.

As I pulled down his zipper, his rock-hard cock popped right out. I reached out and wrapped my fingers around his shaft, cooing over his big rod. Too late I realized that the kid was overstimulated. His cock exploded at my touch, his cum drenching my face and hair.

“Oh!” I sputtered, trying to wipe the sperm from my eyes and cheeks. “Oh!”

The friend was laughing.

“It’s not funny,” I said, stamping my bare foot. My toenails were bright red. My feet were dirty.

“Is too, you ditz,” said Crystal, my best friend. “You may be the prettiest girl in the trailer park and all, but you make up fer it by bein’ the dumbest.”

“I’m not dumb!” I said. “I mean, maybe a little, but just ’cuz he fooled me don’t make me a ditz.”

Crystal giggled and pointed at my bare swelled belly, sitting beneath the halter top that was barely holding my milk-filled jugs in check.

“He stuck a bun in yer oven easy as pie, Avid,” she said, giggling. “I can’t believe you fell for it!”

I blushed. “He jest sounded so, you know, sincere an’ stuff.”

Crystal laughed again. “Yep, and you totally bought it when he said you couldn’t get pregnant ’cuz it was a full moon and all. Now you’re the one swelling up like a full moon!”

I stood up and waddled to the other side of the trailer to pour myself some lemonade. “He jest got lucky, that’s all. Wouldn’t be able to fool me like that again.”

Crystal giggled again. “You best learn your lesson ’fore you end up with a trailer full of kids, ditz.”

I waddled back toward Crystal. “I have learned!”

“Have you? Have you really learned? I hope so, because if you haven’t, I really don’t know what we’re gonna do with you,” she said, her eyes holding mine.

Her forever eyes.

My hand clapped to my belly...my flat belly. I could move again. I was back in Windchaser Park. Looking into the old man’s gaze. Into those forever eyes that held the promise of power to make any one- or all- of those visions become reality.

I dropped to my knees, my cheeks wet. “I’ve learned,” I said. “I’m sorry. I’ve learned.”

The man lifted the bottle to his lips and he took a swallow. He wiped his mouth with his forearm. Then he leaned back into the bench.

“Good. Now go away, little girl,” he said, looking down at me, “before I decide I prefer keeping you on your knees.”

I had learned. Maria, Chandra and I hit the gate running.

THE END