The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The King Experience

The Awakening

By William Pratt

She awoke early the next morning, 9:30 being early for her, sticky with sweat and in severe need of a shower. Her legs scissored and a moan bubbled out from between her lips. The dream that woke her drifted away as she tried to grapple it, pull it in, and live it.

“Must have been some dream,” she panted, swinging a leg out from under the dampened sheets. Her first attempt to stand turned into a dizzy stumble, but she mastered that quickly, wrapped herself in her bathrobe, and headed for the bathroom. The hot water felt wondrous on her body, like she was alive for the first time in… well, ever. The flowing streams felt like hundreds of hands sensuously caressing her body. An “Oh yes!” dragged out much longer than intended and ended with an overly emphatic exclamation mark. A gasp quickly followed as a soapy palm slid over a swollen nipple. Her legs buckled and she fell back against the wall, narrowly missing the tower of hair and skin care products dropped haphazardly into little metal baskets.

“What the?” she mumbled. She cupped her still-tingling breasts and gave a soft grope. Tracy made a sound like a squeaky squeeze toy and her body convulsed, but that was nothing compared to what happened between her legs. What little pubic hair she’d left because the bikini covered it vanished as though pulled into her body, leaving only perfectly smooth skin.

Her eyes crossed and rolled upward. Her hands moved on their own, one palming a breast and the other slithering to her groin. A finger slid over her newly hairless pussy and down to her clit. It couldn’t miss the little bud because it wasn’t all that little. It felt inflamed, but a good sort of inflamed.

Jesus!” she barked, both hands between her legs in a shot. “I’ve got a hard-on!” The abandoned boob dropped in abeyance to gravity, then both rose slightly, subtly filling as though a tasteful pair of implants had been added to provide additional perkiness. Her nipples swelled, thickening and lengthening. That really must have been some dream!

Her hips thrust, driving her huge clit into the heel of her palm. Her fingers went poking deeper, and Tracy wasn’t even sure what she was fantasizing about. Her brain switched focus a mile-a-minute, dancing sexy image after perverted image around the inside of her eyes. There wasn’t enough room to think, or maybe there was and she just didn’t. Certainly not after realizing her parents were at work and her brother at school and that she could do whatever she wanted and make all the noise the sensations ripping through her body demanded.

Tracy’s mouth opened to scream when It hit. She choked on the spray of water, but it didn’t delay the explosion of lights and sounds and fire. She writhed against the wall, friction the only help her rubbery legs had in holding her undulating body up.

She finished the shower bathed in a warm glow. Happy, relaxed, and, by the time she’d dried off, pulsing with anticipation. Her body couldn’t wait to do that again. Nor could her mind. It swam in a pool of clear, blue water under a warm sun. She barely noticed the caressing hand under her robe as she stepped out of the steamy bathroom and into the hallway¯and her little brother.

“Gosh, sis,” he said. “That sounded like it was fun!

Shock and embarrassment struck her, but only after the first thought had already popped out of her mouth: “You bet! Wanna give it a try?” Her robe fell partway open as she posed, her weight on her left leg. Her tongue slipped out and slid across her lips. Her fingers slipped between her other lips. Disgust at her behavior never entered her brain.

Jason blinked. “Jesus Christ, Trace! No! Do you mind?”

He protested, but his eyes locked on the exposed valley between her boobs. And she did mind, but she covered it well, bluffing fiercely as she tore her own eyes away from the effect her body had on his. She also fought an insane desire to drop to her knees, pull his hardening cock out of his pajamas, and suck on it until he lost it, cried out, and pumped sweet ambrosia down her throat.

Ambrosia?

She licked her lips again, forcing her eyes to hold to his, and not the thick, meaty shaft standing up and getting closer and closer to slipping out between the buttons on his flannel jammies. He wasn’t particularly large, but size didn’t really matter. At least for Tracy it hadn’t in the past. Moisture trickled down the inside of her thighs and she was pretty sure it wasn’t water from the shower.

What the fuck is wrong with me? she asked herself as Jason slunk away, slouching in vain to conceal his throbbing boner. Tracy walked slowly to her room, locked the door, and resisted the urge to get herself off for quite a long time. When she gave in, she came to visions of her brother, his cock erect and large enough to fill three of her, yet she took it and screamed as it squirted rope after rope of pure, white pleasure deep inside her.

Rob hadn’t arrived yet, Nelly was off somewhere primping, Carrie they would catch up with later, and that left Jake, Tracy, Jake’s blue eyes, and Tracy’s growing curiosity alone in front of a big TV. The soccer game had about half of his attention. Tracy made sure she had the other half and quietly worked to increase her share.

Like the TV, the couch was big. Nelly swore up and down that it made for a very comfortable fuck. She’d slap in a good movie¯Tracy translated that to porno¯into the PS3 and take advantage of the Blu-ray player while things got hot and heavy with Jake.

And now Tracy sat beside Nelly’s hot boyfriend on the very same fucking chair. The Playstation stared at her, its computerized voice imploring Tracy to stick in a movie so it could join in on the fun. It was almost more than he could take. She sat as still as she could, given the erotic hunger building in her body and the pain of her bra having shrunk in the wash.

OK. So Jake’s hot. He’s not that hot, Tracy assured herself, not that it did any good. She felt too worked up to be talked down. And his sister’s nuts, but you have to expect that from a pageant queen.

Damn! Rob’s getting some serious action tonight!

If I last that long. He was supposed to be here half an hour ago, and now Nelly’s vanished and left me with way too much temptation on my plate! Where the hell is she?

An image flashed before her eyes. She dismissed it because it was just her sex-fevered mind inventing shit again, only this time she wasn’t imagining¯fantasizing about¯getting laid. No, Nelly rode atop Rob like she was the star of a porno. Wickedly inflated by implants, her boobs bounced as she vigorously drove her hips back and forth and around in circles. Rob’s face was all screwed up with a pleasure Tracy never seemed to give, and Nelly looked like she was fucking God. Or maybe Christian Bale.

Rob never made me feel like that, Tracy thought. Maybe….

Jakes eyes were wide, unseeing, and totally empty. His hands rested on Tracy’s head as she went down on him. One of her hands pumped his thick cock while her lips and tongue worked over the tip. The other hand pumped its fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

“No!” She sat upright, ripping the massaging hand out from the crotch of her jeans.

“Yeah. Shit,” said Jake, smacking the TV remote into the couch in disgust. “I’m really starting to hate that Beckham guy.”

“Just scored?” Tracy asked, her voice thick and deep.

“Nah, but he set up the guy who did. Ten minutes left and down by two. The way we’re playing, there isn’t enough injury time in the world. This game’s over.”

“It’s not all bad,” said Tracy. “He’s a great looking guy. I’d do him in an instant.”

“He’s married.”

“So? I’m sure you wouldn’t mind keeping Posh busy while I’m doing her husband. She’s not bad looking, either. You know, you kinda look like him. That a soccer thing or just a sexy guy thing?”

Jake raised an eyebrow. “Uh…. Bit of both, I guess.”

“Cool. Wish you’d drag Rob out to your games. He’s getting doughy. And late. What time is it, anyway?”

Jake leaned back, lifting his ass to get his hand into his jeans pocket more easily. It came back out with his cell phone¯a cheap no-frills thing¯and said, “Two forty two. Yeah. We were supposed to leave at two. Wonder what’s keeping him. What happened to Nell?”

“If they’re upstairs having an affair, I’ll kill them both,” said Tracy. “Or maybe join in. I should probably try it at least once.”

Jake looked at her and raised both eyebrows.

“So sue me. I get curious. Don’t you?” She fingered the top button on her blouse. “D’you ever wonder what it would be like to get it on with two girls?”

“I plead the fifth.”

“Good.” She slipped the button through the hole and then released the one below allowing a generous look down into what she had to offer. That too-small bra made her look like she had a lot to offer “I’d hate to think to think you’ve been ignoring me.”

Hook him, reel him in, and take him on the fucking couch! demanded the little voice Tracy usually ignored—always ignored in cases like this. She caught herself reaching out for Jake and cut herself off before anyone could notice. Not because she wanted to, but because, Nelly would pick exactly then to walk in on us. But then she did say Jake’s getting stale. Maybe she’s ditched us hoping I’d try something. Then she’d be a free agent. I’d be doing her a favor, really.

But I sure wouldn’t be doing me a favor. The news would be everywhere in five minutes and my rep would be sunk. God, she is such a bitch! She knows I want her guy, but only to try him out. I’d trade her Rob if I could get him back if Jake didn’t work out. Why are we so hung up on this monogamy BS?

Or maybe she wants a threesome, too. I mean if I was going to go after girls, they’d probably look a lot like me.

“Penny for your thoughts,” asked Jake.

“Just wondering if it’s worth it. Like, I know there’s disease and stuff, but….”

“What’s worth it?”

“Monogamy. Why are people so obsessed with pairing up? I’m not talking about how guys can totally walk while a girl is a tramp, but why does everyone have to pick one and put up with them for eternity? I mean, just look at the divorce rate.”

“I dunno,” Jake shrugged. “It’s just kind of expected.”

“That’s it exactly. We’re both sitting around bored, and we’re both interested, so why aren’t we naked and having fun?”

“Uhm…” Jake looked at her eyes, looking for the joke. His eyes widened with surprise when he didn’t find one.

Oh shit. Shouldn’t have said that! Tracy sank back in the fucking couch. “It all just seems so silly. Nobody gets anything from it.”

Jake was still staring at her, but this time the eyes were appraising and lingering over her breasts.

If only they were bigger. Not Molly Mounds bigger, but something reasonable. Heat raced through her. She felt rather than saw her nipples perk up, stiffening and elongating and buzzing with denied pleasure. Her breathing sped up and suddenly she was floating, dizzy, and expectant. Nelly became an abstract concern. What would she do, really? What was her reputation really worth? Some girls stole men all the time and guys still thought they were hot. So what if the other women called them whores? Who cared about them? Seriously, who gave a fuck? The point is the so-called whore got the guy, and the prude can whine all she wants. She got nothing.

Jake looked twice as attractive looking at her with eyes filled with lust. She wasn’t imagining that. Nor was she imagining the hands working their way through the remaining buttons on her blouse with a mad haste to get it off and then get it on!

Let’s see how much he likes ‘em nake?

Jake’s head snapped away suddenly, and Tracy followed. She rolled her eyes at Nelly trying her best to look all aggrieved.

You bitch! I was making progress! She almost screamed, but then found some of her brains through the overheated fog and forced herself to calm down. “It’s hot, Nelly. Grow up. He’s seen me in smaller bikinis, and I’m pretty sure he’s seen a hell of a lot more than I’ve got on the Internet. Relax.”

“Relax?” asked Nelly, trying to hide a smile. “When you, my best friend, are getting personal. with my boyfriend? Nu-huh.”

“What are you up to, Nelly? I’ve known that look since kindergarten.”

“Rob’ll be here a few. He just phoned.”

Right. As if he’d phone. And if he did, he wouldn’t phone you. She didn’t say that, of course. Even though Nelly’s greedy boyfriend-hording was fast outliving its usefulness, she was still a friend. Tracy just smiled a friendly smile and said, “Good. Let’s get somewhere air conditioned or wet before it gets any hotter.”

“Agreed,” said Jake. Tracy smiled at him, too.

“Trace, just put your top back on, OK?”

“Deal.” she turned her back to Jake and popped the front clasp. The bra fell away as intended¯a hot night with Jake… er Rob, had been planned¯and Nelly’s eyes almost popped out of her skull.

That’s when Tracy realized that her best friend was seriously hot. And not just in the abstract sense. Tracy knew that Nelly was a guy magnet intellectually and empirically, but as Tracy stood topless, wondering how to get the shirt she’d left on the fucking couch, she suddenly noticed what guys saw in Nelly. The long legs, the hips barely concealed by her shorts, the slender waist, the perky boobs with their pointy tips, the delicate neck, the elegant face, the gorgeous eyes, and the coup-de-gras, her flowing, midnight hair.

She’d recently fixed up her make-up, too. The slightly askew pink gloss on her lips said she’d been up to something naughty. No wonder she’s being all protective!

“Jake,” Tracy said, half turning to give him a little peek, “be a darling, and toss me my shirt.”

I’ll bet Rob didn’t phone, Tracy thought. I bet he didn’t have to. I bet that white speck on Nelly’s neck is a leftover because she refuses to swallow.

Oddly she didn’t feel any anger or disappointment. Well a little disappointment because she’d missed out on the fun, but nothing major. Her boyfriend was hot and a decent fuck¯she’d have dumped him if he wasn’t¯so no wonder Nelly wanted him. And silly Nelly had just opened up the path to Jake.

She caught the shirt, dropped the too-tight bra, and when she turned around, she had her top knotted beneath her boobs, pushing them together and up. Instant cup-size. And I swallow! Jake is soooo mine!