The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The King Experience

Seeking Help

Tracy woke up dressed in a clingy black-and-red baby-doll camisole with matching, and moist, lace panties, lying on a four-poster bed straight out of a cheesy romance novel. She sat up slowly, stretching languorously. Her left hand snaked down between her legs, slipped under the pornographic fantasy panties, and slid into her wet slit. She sat on the bed softly stroking herself as she looked around.

She was on a movie set. The cameras could have been filming her every move if they were on. How could she tell one way or the other? Her fingering accelerated and she began to writhe and gasp imagining that she did have an audience. She cupped a full, firm tit through the lacy sex-wear when the camisole’s origin sank in. She was wearing the torrid and hot ensemble Martin had bought from her at her shop! And it fit perfectly! Even her boobs! The top hugged her rack like it was a size too small, and it was made for a much bustier woman than Tracy ever dreamed of being.

Some of this would have concerned her, all of it would have a week earlier, but very little could get past the wonderful sensations filling her mind and body. Her clit felt huge! Her fingers played over the swollen mass of pleasure sensors firing raw excitement up her nervous system. Her pussy felt like it was shouting, “Oh my fucking Gawd! Don’t stop! Don’t let it stop! Do it again!

Her lips formed the words as her body twisted and bucked, but the only sounds she managed were high-pitched gasps and incoherent moans. She heard, but did not register the arrival of Martin and one other man.

“Don’t get any closer, Martin,” the stranger cautioned.

“What? She in trouble!”

“Because one minute you’ll be comforting her, and the next your pants’ll be back around your ankles and you’ll be just as mindless as she is.”

“Oh come on, Mike! She’s hot, but I have some self control.”

“So do I. And fancy that… I’m standing over here.” Mike whistled appreciatively. “Perfect body for our line of work? Damn straight, but Jesus, Martin. She’d be nothing but trouble. The smartest thing we can do is get her the hell out of here and forget we ever saw her.”

“Mike, the kid needs help! I mean we make movies about girls like her, but it’s effin’ disturbing when you see it for real!”

“Times like this I wish I’d gone into law like my dad wanted, but here I am making tittie films. Listen to me, man. We have to be real careful with this chick. She pissed off someone hardcore.”

“Huh?”

“You said it yourself. You don’t see chicks like her in real life. Sluts are one thing—”

“Hey, Kirstin joined in.”

“Kirstin thought it was some sort of gag at first, then things got out of hand and her inhibitions switched off. So did yours. What were you thinking, man? She’s almost half your age! And Kirstin says Tracy claims she’s a B-cup. Normally that would have me writing her off as a nutcase, but the pictures in her cell phone back her up. She should be a B-cup on a good day.”

“You went through her stuff?”

“Yup. And her Facebook. Look I know you don’t believe in this shit, but her aura’s fucked. That’s the first thing I saw when I pulled her out from under the table, but I can’t find the cuts. You can’t find the scars from the boob job because she didn’t have one. I went looking for other marks. Those are real boobs, by the way, they just aren’t natural, you dig?”

“Not quite.”

“No kidding. When you can’t see the scars, you know the chick went to someone good. I can’t see the marks that should be all over this kid’s soul, so she ran across someone really good. She pissed off someone major or some rich asshole who could afford a first-rate curse.”

“Magic…?”

“Total bullshit. I know. Believe me you don’t want to know. Or get involved in this.”

“And you do, Dr. Strange?

“Fuck no. I’m calling in someone crazy enough for the job. Doctor Totally Fuckin’ Loony. Then I’m getting the hell out of town.”

“This is nuts, Mike.”

“Damn straight. We can’t afford to get mixed up in this, but there’s no way I can live with myself if we don’t. Sometimes I hate this shit.”

“What shit? What the hell are you going on about?”

“Man, all I wanted was bigger tits on my date for the prom. That’s all. Everything since…” Mike waved off Martin’s request for a better answer and spoke into his cell phone. He didn’t dial. It didn’t ring. “Theo, we got a problem here….”

For the first time in several days, Tracy knew she was thinking clearly because this friend of Martin and Mike’s, Dr. Theopolis, was a nerd. A hardcore untouchable. At last on the surface. Beneath the huge glasses and Value Village clothes, Tracy could tell that the guy was fit. And based on the house and furnishings, his family had serious money. If she took him shopping, maybe he’d be worth the time, but she’d never date someone who lived in their mother’s basement.

Maybe a quick, quiet test-drive isn’t out of the question, though. So long as no one ever finds out. Still, why he wasted all of his potential sexiness left her with questions she needed to ask. “You got a great body. Why dress like a total loser?”

“Huh?” asked the doctor, looking up briefly from his ridiculously think, leather bound tome.

“You’ve got money, right? I mean look at this place! You’re a doctor!”

“Not the rich kind of doctor. I devote my life to the acquisition of knowledge, not mere wealth.”

“And pussy.” Tracy poking her thumb at a poster a slim-but-busty blonde clawing her way out of a too-small bikini and smiling an innocence-wrapped sexual invitation. “Hugs and kisses, Theo! Shawna Lenee,” read the silver scrawl at the bottom.

“Purely motivational,” said the blushing doctor, glancing at the wall, then at Tracy, then back into his book. “She reminds me no more messing with Succubi.”

“Uh huh.” Tracy looked over the motivational competition. She was pretty sure she could inspire something more useful. Like decent taste in clothes. “Which of us have the better tits?”

“What did Michael tell you?” was all he said in response.

“To see you about my boobs. I didn’t believe him at first, but then he had me put on one of Jenna Jameson’s bras. It was too small.”

“Ah. I see.” He did, too. His eyes peered up his book, over his glasses, and down into the dimly lit cavern of her top.

“So do I. You’d be pretty cute if you didn’t dress like an idiot. OK. So my breasts grew. What’s the problem, I wondered. I mean they really look nice.” She cupped the heavy orbs through her 50/50 cotton/whatever that made up the stretchy, clingy white shirt and pointed the nipples right at the geeky doctor. As if on cue, they stiffened and swelled. And felt good. They really felt good. Tracy’s focus slipped. Dr. Theo really would look good in a suit, but what would he look like naked? She concentrated on that.

“Hey Doc?”

“I can’t do research if you keep disturbing me.”

“Then stop.” She waited for Theopolis to look up from his book and then lifted her shirt and treated him to what was probably his first pair of real-life larger than Double-D boobies bouncing up and down before his eyes.

His face remained passive, but his eyes didn’t. “Please don’t.”

“Ha! You should see your pupils!” Tracy said with a giggle. “If you can do that there, I can’t wait to see what else you’ve got that I can make grow!”

“Mike gave you a cup of tea, didn’t he?”

The question slowly filtered through the sexy mist in her brain. It made its way around the blowjob fantasies, the tit-fucks, the doggy-style, and forced through the anal sex. The Mike/Theopolis three-way held it up for a couple more seconds, and then her response wound its own way back out to her tongue and lips.

“Mmmmm yeah….” Her thumbs drifted over her nipples sending skyrockets of pleasure exploding through her body. “Ohhh fuck…. Yessss…..”

“Then I think you need another.”

And the next thing she remembered was clarity. The disappointment about the emptiness of her mouth faded as she looked across the steaming cup and at the nerd. He wasn’t quite so sexy looking anymore, so following her cup as she set it down, her eyes locked onto her jutting bare boobs.

“Good grief!”

“Feeling better?” asked the nerd.

“No, actually I feel worse.” She looked around for her tee-shirt and finding it, pulled it on. Amazingly it fit, But of course it fit. It fit on her way over, so why wouldn’t it now?

Because they already grew once, numb-nuts.

She tried to cross her arms, but that just lifted her tits and made them stick out all the more. “At least before I was too fucked up to know what was going on. What the hell happened to me?”

“You were cursed. By a pro.”

“Cursed? Oh come on!”

“Cursed. Do you have any enemies? Anyone with a lot of money or a weird old aunt? Old cheer-leading rivals?”

“I’m not a cheerleader, I’ve never been a cheerleader, and I don’t want to be a skanky cheerleader. And everybody’s got a weird aunt.”

“Really weird,” said the doctor.

Tracy glared at him.

“OK. Start with enemies.”

“Well, I have been thinking about stealing my best friend’s boyfriend, but she’s been sleeping with mine, so that’s OK.” She shook her head. “No it’s not OK. I should kick both their asses to the curb and find new friends. I’ve just been so crazy to fuck Jake lately—”

“When did that start?”

“Oh that’s been going on since I met him, but he was totally off limits until… about a week ago, I guess.”

“Is that about the time your hormones went crazy?”

“How would I know?”

“When did your bras stop fitting?”

“About a week ago.”

“A week ago.” Theopolis joined in for the finish. “We may have a starting point. Did anything unusual happen about a week ago?”

“Oh. My. God.”

“What?”

“Meg—my boss—had sex with this guy in one of the fitting rooms at work.”

“I assume this is unusual?”

“Oh no! My friends always fuck people in public!” she yelled. “Duh! Of course not. Up until then, I always thought she was a lesbo with an iceberg up her vagina, but there was this guy….”

“The one making out with your boss?”

“No. Older guy. Looked half bum, half hippie. He ripped into me for getting pissed off at Meg. She was the only other person in the store, and I was doing all the work while she was acting like slut. But this guy called me the slut, and said something about teaching me a Steven King-style lesson.”

Theopolis gestured with one hand. “I think we need to talk to your hippie.”

Tracy blinked or thought she did. One second the doctor’s hand was empty and the next he held three metal rings spinning around and through one another. “What’s that?” She asked.

The ball of rings rose into the air unsupported, obviously some sort of magnetic trick, and said, “Poly-Psychic Echo Inferometer. A curse as strong as the one under which you—”

“It’s not a curse! I was just drugged or something!”

“—will have left traces. Do not assume that because I can treat the symptoms with marijuana and—”

“You gave me pot?”

“—and herbal tea, that the cause is not supernatural. Why are you laughing?”

“If I’d known pot would cure me, I’d—”

“It won’t cure you.”

“What?”

“It will only conceal the symptoms for a time.”

“So what do I do? Take off and hide until this shit is over?”

“This shit will never be over unless you defeat the warlock. Your body has been altered beyond the capacity of your science’s best drugs. Your physiology has been violated by some of the blackest magic I have ever encountered. You can run all you want, and….”

Tracy listened and tried to understand what the doctor said. It was even harder than believing him.

“Excuse me. Security guard.” Theopolis gestured with his free hand and Ernie moaned, leaned against the sunglasses hut out front of Hot Tees’ main entrance, and slid to the ground.

Tracy ran across the concourse over to the downed mall cop. “What the hell did you do?”

“He’s just sleeping,” said the doctor. Ignoring his victim, he strode to the locked glass partition protecting Meg’s merchandise from mall invaders. “Reliving a favorite memory.”

Tracy checked his pulse. Slow, but there, and he was certainly alive. Ernie groped her breast and moaned, “Courtney!”

Tracy jumped back as the wet stain spread across the bulging crotch of his pants. “Eeeew!” But the disgust wasn’t nearly enough to keep her eyes from lingering on the thick, pulsing rod of man-meat inside his trousers. She licked her suddenly dry lips.

“Uh oh.”

“What?” The Poly Psycho thing-y hung spinning in the air and throwing off a golden glow as the doctor fiddled with a small magic wand and the lock on the sliding glass door baring entrance to Hot Tees.

“You got any more of that tea?” She paused. “I do have a key, you know.”

“Don’t need it.” The lock glowed red and clicked. The door slid open, and Tracy cringed knowing that the alarm would shortly scream out in response to the invasion. You had to go in through the side door and punch in the code.

But Theopolis didn’t. And the alarm didn’t go off. He just walked right in, his eyes locking on Molly Mountains and her enormous rack on his way by. Tracy stopped beside the emphatically female manikin and looked over at a mirror. Molly had a few inches in height—Tracy knew she could match that with the right heels—but the plastic tittie model’s Double-Ds gave way to Tracy’s sexy new endowments. The realization made Tracy’s body heat.

“Jeeze.” She licked her lips and imagined the kind of fun they could have together if Molly had been a real person—she really was built for sex after all. They’d double-team Theo and drag him to the floor, and then they would take turns sucking and fucking him while eating one another. It would be sooooo good!

“Oh jeeze!” She forced her hands to stop their manipulation of her dripping pussy and tried to slow her breathing.

“Doctor?” she moaned. No relief came from any side. No matter where she looked sexy women in scandalous lingerie or tiny bathing suits stared at her seductively from posters and stand-up displays. The manikins were even calling out to her, feeding a hunger she never knew she had. “It’s happening again!”

“What is?” asked Theo, one part investigating the Psycho doo-dad and the other part marveling in the same poster that had Tracy’s imagination flaring

“Hard to think…!” Her fingers worked under her white shirt and began to lift. “Pleeeease can we have a quick fuck? Just to take the edge off?”

“Impossible!” His eyes bugged out at the sight of her topless with a hand under the band of her skirt. What it was doing beneath was also quite visible. “My potion should have lasted at least a day!”

“Whatever.” She dropped her top and put an extra wiggle in her hips as she walked toward the skinny wizard, licking the her slick fingers clean of the wonderful taste of her own juices. Not only did the side-to-side motion show off her lithe body, but it set off an emphatic rocking sway in her huge boobs. She totally had Dr. Theopolis right where she wanted him. His eyes were wild and the throbbing bulge at his crotch made itself very well known even through his ugly, baggy pants.

“You are so hung!” she gasped. “I’ll make it really good, Theo. Make you forget all about the poster bitch on your wall. You’ve never had a girl like me before!” She grabbed his hands and put them on her jutting tits. Her nipples dug into his palms and her mind whited out.