The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The King Experience

The Sorcerer

Tracy woke up around noon, Ward’s cock still hard and still buried in her ass. She slowly worked it inside her, sitting up to ride it some more when she remembered Carrie. As much as she wanted—needed—to fuck, she really needed to meet Carrie. Meet her, seduce her, and totally eat her out. She had such great tits that Tracy didn’t care that her blonde friend was a little chunky.

And there was something else she needed Carrie for, but she couldn’t remember what. That could wait.

She bounced herself up and down, fucking herself with Ward’s waking body. He moaned. Strong hands surrounded her waist and helped her by lifting her slender body up and down, regulating the pace of his semi-sentient sex-toy. Cum pumped into her bowels moments later.

Carrie phoned as Ward pistoned in Tracy from behind. A halting, moan-filled conversation ended with an agreement to meet in half an hour at Tracy’s. She didn’t lie about where she was, she just let Carrie make a false assumption. Hopefully Carrie would assume the grunting was Rob until Tracy got things sorted out.

She dropped the phone on the sleeping bag, then collapsed and shuddered as Ward’s huge dick took her to exciting new places and a few favored old ones.

She beat Carrie by a few minutes—probably enough to throw on some regular clothes—so she raced to her bedroom.

Jason popped his head out into the hall when she walked past his room. “Tracy, what the hell did you do to Kent last night? After he dropped you off he was gone for hours and he was all goofy when he got back. You didn’t give him drugs or anything, did you?”

She turned around and smiled, letting Mel’s black tube dress, deformed by her protruding tits, do most of the talking for her. “No, not really. I just thanked him for the ride, and you know, one thing led to another, so we sort of fucked in his car. He’s pretty cute. Big cock too.”

“Jeeze, Tracy, you didn’t… Tracy?” he stammered. “Your breasts! What… what’s…?”

“They grew. Nice, huh?” she said posing. He looks so hot with his eyes wide like that. If he wasn’t my brother I’d totally do him right here and now. Carrie could wait. Carrie can wait. His buddy Kent was twice the nerd and still so much fun; Roger could be….

That realization hit her like a ton of bricks. The only reason she’d even dream of doing her brother was if… The weed’s wearing off! so she fled before her willpower could and her brother got sickeningly lucky.

She tore off the little black dress, threw on a skirt and tee shirt that didn’t look too rushed and ran into the bathroom to grab a little relief before Carrie arrived. With the fan on, she barely heard the doorbell. Tracy took one last hit from the last joint she’d gotten from Ward, calmed herself, and tried to run through the plan.

1. Get this Howard asshole’s phone number and address from Carrie.

2. Get him to lift the curse.

3. Fuck Carrie until she passes out screaming.

Simplistic, she knew that, but complicating things was figuring out how much of the curse she wanted to keep. Being total slut was not much fun—or too much fun—and she needed that gone, but the tits and “Oh God!” orgasms…. Those had to stay.

The doorbell rang again, and Tracy took off like a shot, dumping the mostly smoked pot into the toilet and flushing. She instantly regretted the lack of a bra because the bouncing breasts, no matter how sexy, hurt like hell. Maybe she could bargain down to something reasonable like Double Ds. Put her into competition with Molly, but with less plastic. A sex fantasy come to life, not a cheap porno.

Tracy flung the door wide open and her heart nearly burst.

“Were you trying to make me look stupid last night?” Nelly asked, calmly but coolly.

Tracy stared at her semi-friend. “What?”

“You walked into my party last night with those huge, fake-ass tits of yours and tried to sleep with every fucking guy there. You, Mel, and Jeff totally made a total ass of me—”

“That was an accident. I didn’t mean to sleep with Mel.” Fake-ass tits! You wish you had tits you flat bitch!

“Bullshit! You were all over Jake and now people are asking what I did to piss you off.” The raven haired boyfriend stealing slut hissed, “Rob talked, didn’t he?”

“Rob?” It took a few seconds to sink in. “Oh. Oh! No, I…. His weird work schedule, your attitude, the cum-stain on your neck when he was late last week. Things just added up. It’s partly my fault. I oversold him because I was jealous of you and Jake. It was—what?”

Nelly stared at her oddly, her hand rubbing the side of her neck where the splatter had been. Either it was shock or surprise, but it didn’t feel like surprise at what Tracy was saying. It was more like surprise at what Nelly was feeling. Her white-hot anger had shifted, transformed. Tracy knew the new look. She’d seen it on Mel, Kimberly, and all the time in the mirror. Nelly was probably wondering what it would be like if Tracy dropped to her knees, flipped up her skirt, and began to lap at raven-furred pussy.

So did Tracy, sort of, but it was also clear that Nelly didn’t like where her mind was going, so Tracy continued. “It was inevitable. You wanted Rob, so you tried him out just like I want to see if Jake’s as good as you say he is. Or you are.”

Nelly’s facial war was slowly being lost. Her eyes glazed. She licked her lips. Her pale cheeks flushed. “Me? What?”

“Hey,” said Tracy, offering her hand. “Wanna come in for a few minutes?”

“Jake’s waiting,” Nelly whispered, looking back over her shoulder.

“He can join us,” Tracy started to say, but Carrie drowned her out, running up the walk and yelling, “Hey guys, is this great or what?”

Nelly and Tracy stared at their blonde friend. “Wow, Carrie, you…!”

“I know! All of the work in the gym finally paid off and all at once! I lost fifteen pound since the last time I weighed in, so I swung by Hot Tees to see if you were there and reward myself.”

The tight top made her look like someone had carved off that fifteen pounds—more like thirty—in two broad Vs. Every time Carrie had tried dieting in the past, it did nothing and working out just muscled her up and made her look butch. Whatever technique she was trying this month appeared to have worked by completely reshaping her torso into an hourglass. Make no mistake, she wasn’t posing for Playboy tomorrow, but she could have in the fifties. Could have and sold the whole print run.

Nelly looked back and forth between her transformed friends and her jaw dropped.

Tracy shivered. “Oh No.” She nearly fainted as the middle-aged cause of her sudden shift from tease to slut stepped around the hedge and into sight. He stuffed a set of keys into his pocket and casually walked across the lawn to the gaggle of girls at the front door. Behind him, Jake’s car pulled out into the lane and drove away.

“Ok,” said Nelly, her voice two parts disinterest, one part disdain, and about seven parts frustrated bicurious desire. “Who is this guy? Tracy looks like she just saw the devil.”

“That’s Dale Howard,” Carrie chirped.

“He is the devil,” said Tracy, knowing from experience that it was only a matter of time before Carrie would be fucking everything in sight and probably need a wheelbarrow to support her breasts. The thought of introducing both Carrie and Nelly to the joys of girl-on-girl flickered through her mind again and quickened her blood. Oh god. Don’t let the drugs wear off! Please don’t let them wear off!

“Tracy, you are looking well,” said the wizard. “Thank you for putting me in touch with Theopolis. He is quite skilled for one so young and informally trained. I may have just met the future grand master of our order.”

“Looking well?” Tracy blurted. “I look like—Uhhhhnnnnnn!” Her insides began to boil and her mind fogged.

“Aren’t you going to invite us all in?”

“Yeah…,” she moaned, stepping out of the way. The slip-slide of her legs triggered a bolt of electrical fire shooting up her spine from her swollen clit. She felt her nipples erect into throbbing points, poking lewdly through her shirt. She squirmed. Nelly looked at her funny, then the midnight-haired beauty’s gorgeous grey eyes became vacant, and she walked stiffly past Tracy into the house.

Carrie didn’t seem to notice a thing, stepping through the door smiling broadly. Mr. Howard followed, and Tracy closed and locked the door.

Carrying drinks she couldn’t remember anyone asking for, Tracy walked into the living room to find her three guests seated and comfortable. She handed the Coke to Nelly, the OJ to Carrie, and then failed to resist the urge to sit in Mr. Howard’s lap, offering her body up in the same manner as his glass of milk.

Dale Howard put the glass, drained in one long gulp, down on the end table. He reached around Tracy’s wriggling, aroused body and tweaked her sizable nipples. “So how have you been, Tracy?”

“Fuhhhck,” she moaned her body grinding down onto his lap like a wave and pressing her tits into his groping hands. “So fuckin’ horny!” She couldn’t help herself. She wanted to scream at him, she really did, but even more she wanted to scream out the orgasm building in her body on an unending climb. She wanted to get his cock out of his pants, into her, and then to ride it until she exploded. Then she’d suck it hard and start over.

Carrie and Nelly looked at one another, shrugged and then started up a conversation as though their best friend wasn’t grinding her ass into a nearly total stranger and gasping for even more.

“Seriously girl, I asked you a question.”

“Huhhhng! Huh-horrible!” Tracy panted. “You ruh-ruined my luh-life!”

“I changed your life,” said the evil bastard. “Only you can ruin it.”

A hand slipped under her skirt and cupped her drenched pussy. With no effort at all, a finger found her enormous, pulsing clit and Tracy barked nonsense, thrashing like a puppet in a hurricane.

“Isn’t this so much better? The old you would never have felt anything like this. The old you would have used your body to arouse and control and deny, never letting go enough to enjoy itself. You call this ruined?”

“Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!” was all she managed to say as her body rocked automatically, fucking his hand.

“You never would have appreciated your friends for their feminine qualities.”

Nelly and Carrie stood. Carrie pulled her scandalous tee-shirt up over her head. Her tits lifted with the shirt, then dropped and bounced rather than sagged. She hadn’t worn a bra beneath it even though it looked like she had. They jutted as part of an impossible pornographic parody of the female body, two perfect near-globes thrusting from her chest. Her sexy eyes glistened as she dropped the shirt.

Nelly opened her blouse with an aggressive wrench that sent buttons flying around the room. She smiled at Tracy hungrily and then let the destroyed top drop from her shoulders as she reached back and undid her bra. It slid forward and, with a weird expression of twisted pleasure on her face, Nelly’s breasts swelled up, lurching forward as they filled out to a healthy pair of projecting melon-tits.

Fingers played between Tracy’s legs and at her own pair of giant-size boobs, while she lapped at her two friend’s lovely pussies, fucked them with strap-ons and double-sided dildos, and received the same in return. She shrieked and bucked, cumming hard and harder with every convulsion.

“Now can you really say that I have ruined your life?” asked a distant voice.

“No. More. Want more,” moaned Tracy. Slowly her eyes opened. Nelly and Carrie sat unchanged on the sofa deep in a conversation Tracy was far too distracted to understand. Neither looked likely to strip and make her fantasy real any time soon.

And especially not after Jason jumped into the living room armed with a baseball bat.

“Hey! You….” Tracy giggled at the expression on his face. He stopped and stared for a second at his sister, smiling and glassy eyed in the lap of the man groping her, and then muttered, “Holy shit!

“You! Get out now!” he shouted, trying to look outraged, and waved the bat menacingly.

“You recover fast,” said Mr. Howard. “The sign of a hero, but sadly civilization has weakened your breed. An ancestor would have no doubt run at me screaming, tried to chop off my head with a sword or axe, and died like so many others over the centuries. Evolution, it seems, favors the coward.”

“Huh? Who are you?” He took a step forward, and then stumbled as the carpet reached up and grabbed his feet. Jason looked down, futilely tried to fight free, and then stared at the wizard. “Crom!”

Mr. Howard burst out laughing, forgetting the jiggling Tracy squirming against his fingers for the time being. “Janelle, dear, look after the young hero, will you?”

Nelly blinked, smiled, and then a totally new expression washed over her face. Her nostrils flared and her eyes glazed over before finding focus on Jason. For a moment she looked normal, and then her pupils seemed to explode, almost overrunning the surrounding iris as she gasped. Her face flushed and the blush ran down her neck to color the space between her small breasts. Her nipples shot out, stiffening and swelling. Air whistled out between her lips, and then she licked them. A sultry image of pure lust, she slid off the couch, stood, and walked toward Jason, her hips swaying seductively.

“Hi stud,” she cooed, reaching for his crotch. “Got some of that wood down here for me?”

In his attempt to step back with his feet in the grip of the rug’s fibrous fingers Jason almost fell over, but didn’t make it. Something held him up and kept his zipper easily accessible to the sex-crazed eyes of and hands of Nelly. He swung the bat, trying to throw it at the evil Mr. Howard, but his fingers didn’t release. Nelly had long since dropped below its wild arc to her knees and swiftly undid his belt.

Carrie sat alone on the couch lost to her smile and a thousand mile stare. Tracy sighed musically as the wizard’s fingers strummed her pussy like a harp.

“Nelly, it’s Jason. Tracy’s nerdy brother! You-you don’t want to do this!” He tried to push the girl away with the bat, but with his hands locked to the tape-wrapped grip he couldn’t do much without hitting and hurting her. Nelly reached through the opening she’d made at the front of his jeans and pulled his cock, still in his boxers, out. Both Nelly and Tracy looked at the bulge with lust in their eyes, if a wee bit of disappointment.

“Isn’t that unfortunate,” said Mr. Howard. “Traditionally the hero has a way with women that transcends the norm.” His free hand wiggled, and Jason moaned in response.

Tracy caught herself—That’s my brother!—quickly and looked away and up. Jason’s baseball bat looked smaller. She blinked. Nelly groaned and ripped the underwear down and out of her way, revealing Jason’s swelling cock. It didn’t look all that bad without the boxers in the way.

As Nelly moaned and nuzzled the stretching python, Tracy got the shock of her life. Her brother wasn’t bad at all! He was hung like a fucking horse, and he wasn’t even halfway hard yet. Nelly lovingly caressed the stiffening length with her tongue and slowly sucked it into her mouth while looking upward with desire shining brightly from her eyes. Jason groaned. The bat shrunk. His dick pulsed and lifted out from between Nelly’s lips. Tracy’s mouth began to water as Jason’s cock very visibly grew thicker and longer.

The now-diminutive baseball bat dropped from Jason’s fingers as Nelly recaptured his expanding erection and, stroking it with both hands, began to suck passionately on the head. Jason grabbed handfuls of Nelly’s hair and held on, not struggling, not guiding, just going with it.

Tracy’s mind swam. This is wrong. The but! Roger’s cock! Mr. Howard…. He…. This is all wrong, but it’s so good! So right! Mr. Howard’s fingers circled her clit like wild animals waiting to leap in for the kill, not that finding it was hard. She could see her clitoris poking out from between her pussy lips. But just as she couldn’t take any more and the pleasure was about to hit its scream-inducing peak, he stopped.

She bucked in his lap and begged for completion and all he did was pull his hand away, trapping her just one stroke away from the best orgasm of her life.

And he held her there until Nelly leaned back and Jason’s mammoth pleasure pole exploded, pumping whitish goo all over Nelly’s face. Then the wizard asked, “Tracy, are you willing to trade your frien—”

“Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Anything! Just fuck me! Fuck meeeee!”

“Don’t interrupt.”

A chill passed through her. Nelly giggled and, dripping cum, led Tracy’s brother to his bedroom. Carrie sat on the sofa looking happy and completely mindless.

“You claim to have not enjoyed being a slut. Not enjoyed all of the pleasure your body gave you once you let it. You claim I ruined your life. What would you give to be normal again?”

“Anything, anything! Take me!” Tracy gasped, writhing.

“Still selfish. It’s all about you, isn’t it? I’m offering you a choice. You can stay like this forever or you can make a trade. The powers I have invoked to reshape your body and mind into my masterpiece will not be denied, but they can be redirected. Are you willing to offer up your friends in order to be normal again?”

“Normal?”

“Normal. Not confused all the time. People will like you again. All you have to do is say the word, and this nightmare will be over for you.”

“Friends?” Tracy looked across the room at Carrie. “Carrie and Nelly?”

“Carrie and Nelly, yes. Your curse will become theirs.”

“Can I keep my tits?”

Mr. Howard straightened behind her. “Yes, I do believe that can be arranged, but that sort of decision is best made with a clear mind.”

And just like that, Tracy’s mind was free. She blinked, then tried to jump off the sorcerer’s lap. Her body felt wrong. Her breasts felt seriously wrong, their weight a constant distraction, but the wrong of the rest of her felt somehow right. Felt fantastic, like a well-oiled machine. She had energy she didn’t know existed coursing through her limbs. She knew that if she looked in a mirror, she’d see the body of a supermodel, marred only by the huge, thrusting tits of a porn star, staring back at her.

And I could live with that, she thought.

“Now…. Something done about the breasts. This is not the deal I am offering,” said the wizard. “Your life will be normal. An often boring passage of days spiced by whatever you choose to make of them yourself.”

“And all I have to do is sell out my best friends? Well fuck you. You can have Nelly, but—”

“The deal is for both Nelly and Carrie.

“Yeah, but I like Carrie. Nelly’s a cheating whore, but Carrie… She’s….”

“Solid. Staid. Dull. She’s never really had a boyfriend, has she? She doesn’t really swing that way.”

“She’s not gay.”

“No. She’s just not interested. You know the curse would solve that. She is the kind of person that really would have her life improved by the change. No more pretending. No more pasting on a smile and silently torturing herself over chubby thighs, flabby arms, and most of all, her perceived mental problems. She will have the body she has always dreamed of and the desire to use it. She will be able to ensnare the common man much like you do. Perhaps better because of her cheery public persona.”

“She’ll strip naked and fuck people in gas station garages.”

“I think you underestimate her will power.”

“No, I know exactly what your curse does to willpower.”

Mr. Howard sighed. His hard cock was just on the other side of a pair of cotton pants. He was hard. That was a tool she was all too familiar with using in the past. He wanted her body. He…

I can use the awesome body he gave me to ensnare him! I can—

Tracy shifted, finally able to sit up a bit. Her hands did what they wanted and fished his cock out of his pants. Right. Like that’ll work. Might be worth a few bonus points, but he can have me whenever he wants. She flipped her skirt backward and, holding Howard’s erection where she—or he—wanted it, sat down. He can probably have anyone whenever he wants.

Her pussy parted around the head and her mind and body gloried in the sensation. The wonderfully full feeling. She began to rock slowly back and forth, gasping quietly as friction gave her what she wanted. What she needed. I’ve got nothing to lose, though. Seriously, what do I have left?

Moaning, she let her legs get in on the action. Powerful, yet sexy, thigh muscles tensed and relaxed making her bounce up and down. Up and down. Up higher and down. Higher and higher. Hotter and hotter. And she wasn’t even pretending to seduce anymore, just fuck. Just feed her growing need. She cupped her tits to keep them from rebounding quite as much and went with it, lost in the motion.

“That was excellent,” said Mr. Howard as his cum dripped out of her onto the couch. “A little training and you would fit any king or emperor’s bed. “In fact….”

Tracy’s eyes snapped open and lights flashed. Her body soared. She felt full all over, even inside her head. Sex and pleasure, both the giving and the taking, filled her mind. Lessons on giving perfect head, forcing orgasm from the most reluctant of bodies, dancing, thousands of ways to make sex acts she’d never even dreamed of better than she ever imagined crammed into her skull. Bits of high school fell out, not longer able to fit into such a confined space. She screamed. Her body bucked in something akin to orgasm and the lights went out.

When she awoke, she didn’t feel any different. Her pussy massaged the cock buried within it just the way a pussy was supposed to, squeezing and relaxing in a soothing wave designed to bring it up to full tumescence and eventually bring it to a long, dream-like orgasm that no man could resist or forget.

Already she could feel the limp dick stiffening, preparing for another round of mind-bending pleasure. He mind raced through thousands, millions, of ways to make that pleasure even better for the both of them, but until she decided, Tracy sat there impaled and smiling.

“That is a gift. Free of charge,” said the person attached to the cock. The evil wizard. “Have you made up your mind yet?”

“So many to choose from. They all—”

“Omigod! What did you do to me? I….” Her hips rotated smoothly in response to a quick, distracting thrust from below. The perfect response to a penis seeking greater stimulation.

“You have a choice to make. You can experiment with your new knowledge on your own time.”

“You… You asshole! OK! You win! Just please go easy on Carrie.”

“Done. She’s a very nice girl. It’s almost a shame to have to pass on introducing Carrie Potter to the world of magic, but such is life.”