The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Kingdom Taken

By InLeaves

Part 2

Melony made her way through the hallway, leading her Master where he had asked. She had vague memories of her gait being calm, purposeful, hopefully a little majestic. Giddy as she was now, she just wanted to skip and prance, making her big breasts bounce with each hop. She was so happy she could burst, as the fanatical smile on her face reflected, but it wasn’t just the euphoria of an enthralled sex slave. She was very much aware Master had gotten rid of all the hard thinking and serious feelings she didn’t need. Still, even beyond the pink veil that had forever descended upon her mind, there was a deep sense of satisfaction. She had been a good girl for Master. She had been exactly the tool he had needed to escape. She had been called beyond the walls of his prison, brought him to her, freed him, then submitted to his will. Now she had earned the right of being his hot, dumb little pet witch, and he stood ready to conquer the kingdom. Indeed, she was leading him to her former liege. Queen Celise. Just another mortal woman to be remade to His supreme will. And when they reached the royal chambers, Master grabbed her shoulders and gently pushed her against the wall.

“Wait here.”

He wasted no time expecting and answer, and instead cupped Melony’s bare chest, tweaking her puffy nipples with his thumbs. In an instant, the witch truly understood how much of a fucktoy she had become. With just a touch, he had sent her whole body into overdrive, her muscles quivering from head to toe, every inch of her skin craving for more. She was about to moan loudly, scream almost, when Master gave her a deep kiss. She shed a tear of joy, not only because her God blessed her with so much attention, but also because he would not let her commit the mistake of alerting the queen. And when he left her to go inside the room, she reeled back on the wall, hot and mewling for more, but also deeply grateful.

* * *

Her Royal Highness Celise was sitting at her study’s table, savoring a glass of fine Faraam Hinterlands wine as she went through a pile of letters. Like Melony, she was quite young for a woman of her status, but where the sorceress was aloof, her majesty was flamboyant. Her piercing blue eyes exuded confidence and control. Her fiery, flowing blonde mane outshone her gold and ruby diadem. She had the straight stature and steely gaze of someone who carried the world on her shoulders. Elite, high-born, majestic...Yet, in the incubus’ eyes, just a woman.

As she was facing away from the door, he walked over to her slowly, making sure his footsteps could be clearly heard. Yet the monarch dismissed his presence, reacting only with a few irritated words.

“I care not why you dare come here uninvited. Your business can wait until morning.”

The demon’s eyebrows twitched. He was certainly not used to being looked down upon by a pet, but he wouldn’t let it get to him. Not after eons of confinement. Smiling, he approached the queen, put his hands on her shoulders and, with a seductive voice, answered...

“No need to be so defensive. You should enjoy this quiet night and relax...”

Naturally, she would have none of it. She rose off her chair and turned around to face the intruder. She showed no surprise, no fear. Her stature remained unflinching; only anger and contempt could be seen burning in her eyes.

“You have some nerve. Identify yourself at once.”

“Oh, please, have mercy.” Chuckled the demon. “Far from me to do anything suspicious. I am merely inspecting my new chambers.”

“Simply a delusional fool then.” She sighed.

“Of course, it’d be remiss of me if I didn’t take a good look at my future queen, either.”

And so his eyes once again began to glow. Queen Celise did not need any arcane knowledge to know this madman was unlikely to be harmless, but she did make the mistake of looking into his strange eyes.

“Ugh!”

The effect was immediate. A phantom force seized something deep within her, sending a jolt throughout her body. A sparkling warmth rose from within her heart, as if beckoned by the pink color she couldn’t seem to take her gaze off. The armor she had built and perfected since her coronation faded away, chased by shameful thoughts. “He is so handsome.” “I’m just a girl. I need him.” “He will help me if I’m good.” Shameful, shocking, and yet...So pleasant. Like a taboo she had shut away against her deepest wished. He was moving close. Just at arm’s reach away now. Her heart was quickening, her loins quivering. She just needed to stare into his eyes, and surely she’d be free. Free to be the sweet wife she had always dreamed of b...

“NO!”

The roar came from her very soul. She shattered the smothering pink-colored docility with her deeply-ingrained sense of duty. She had no such base desires, and even if she did, she would never be so weak as to succumb to them. She was the pure-blooded Queen of the realm. Such petty tricks would have no sway over her!

She forced her sluggish body awake and grabbed the wine cup behind her, throwing the liquor into the trickster’s face. The line of sight to his glowing irises was broken for just an instant, but it was enough to shatter the spell with her will. She turned away and bolted toward her bedchamber. As soon as she passed the doorframe, she slammed the door shut. No time to check what the fiend was doing. She hurried to engage the lock, then turned around so she could sound the alarm bell without delay. To her dismay, the wall right next to it was already glowing under the effect of some kind of spell. Impossible! How could that man have made it around the room so fast?

But it was a woman’s hand that appeared from the magic field. Celise breathed a sigh of relief. Melony. Of course she would have sensed the disturbance. She couldn’t remember her using a wall-traversing spell in the past, but now wasn’t the time to think about it. As the young sorceress appeared in the room, the queen closed her eyes and gathered her wits.

“I do hope this spell-monger won’t give you any trouble. I would very much like him alive.”

To her surprise however, Melony’s only answer was a vapid giggle. Celise opened her eyes again, then frowned. The genius arcanist was never the most prudish of women, but she was now almost naked. Even worse was her expression. It was normally sharp like a knife and almost chillingly serious. Now she had the vacant stare of a drug-pacified whore, only made worse by the pink hue of her irises, and she smiled like she was waiting for a man to tell her what to think.

“I don’t get it.” Whined Melony, her voice as confused as it was breathy. “Did you stop Master from changing you? How could you do that?”

“Melony, what in the world happened to you?” Asked the queen, the sight of her former advisor chilling her to the bone.

“Look, you even closed the door. That’s really rude...”

The enthralled sorceress rose her hand and undid the lock on the door with a flick of the wrist. Celise turned around, and realized what she had done. The door was already opening slowly. The queen rushed to Melony and slapped her, desperate to get her back to her senses. It did nothing of the sort. Melony just puffed her cheeks and looked at her with an anger that was as threatening as a bunny.

“Slave, restrain her.”

Melony’s frown melted away. She jumped in place with an extatic smile.

“Gladly, Master!”

Her pink irises started to glow and demonic glyphs appeared, floating, in front of her open palms. Celise felt her limbs stiffen, then crawl to a stop. As fear set in, she realized this looked nothing like her sorceress’ usual magic. Whatever this man was, it was powerful and callous enough to corrupt Melony down to her very soul. And now, she had to face the brunt of this unholy power, alone and helpless? The fiend walked into view, wiping a tear from her cheekbone with a smile. Already his eyes were starting to glow. Celise shuddered, praying for someone to come and help. This wasn’t fair.

“Don’t hurt yourself, my sweet. Let it happen. Submit.”

An ocean came crashing against her mind. There would be no help. No gallant struggle of a powerful queen. No hope.

* * *

Celise walked back to her bedchamber with a sexy strut, swaying her hips, crossing her legs. Being desirable was, after all, the first duty of a queen. A sacred, purposeful, majestic duty. She opened the door, careful not to tip over the platter with the glass and pitcher of wine she was holding. Her heart leapt when she saw Him on her bed. The royal bed was a queen’s true throne, and seeing it occupied by such a perfect man was a true honor. She could still scarcely believe she was granted the privilege to be worthy of His attention. His chiseled musculature, His immense charisma and presence, and of course his powers, they were all those of a God. No wonder Royal Witch Melony was on the bed, servicing His member with zeal. Celise strutted forward, smiling.

“May I serve you a glass of wine, my Lord?”

“You may, Celise.” He answered calmly, pushing Melony’s head downward.

Overjoyed to be of service, the queen put the platter on a bedside table, casually pushing aside meaningless letters. She poured him a glass, then served it to Him, bending over so as to please His eyes with a deep view of her cleavage. He took a sip, closing his eyes for a moment of quiet appreciation.

“This is good...But this kingdom is destined to far more intense pleasures. There will be deep, intoxicating changes. Many women will see the light like you two did...But first and foremost, we must arrange our marriage and my coronation as King. Don’t we, Celise?”

She ecstatically answered yes. This was nothing but evidence itself. As the daughter of royalty, her duty and pride was to find a good King to govern for her. She now existed only to give her Lord the legitimacy to rule. Reigning by herself was too ludicrous a thought to even entertain. Besides, she could not wait for her subjects to know the pure bliss of submission her Lord had bestowed upon her. As a matter of fact, he was now inspecting her eager body. Celise breathed in, pushing her chest up. Was He going to...?

“Melony”, he ordered, “go play by yourself for a bit. I have a royal pussy to take ownership of.”

The young witch obeyed and stopped sucking Master’s divine cock. Despite the emptiness it left in her slut mouth, she only felt joy for being a good, obedient girl. She went down on the floor and knelt, watching Queen Celise hurriedly took her dress off. She was so eager now. Not as enslaved as the witch was, but no less devoted to the new master of this world. As the royal bitch thrust herself up and down on Master’s dick, Melony plunged three fingers into her pussy, using the other hand to tweak her bare, puffy nipples. With this, Master would become King. Everything that ever happened and ever would was Master’s design, and the ways of this kingdom were no different. Would she become the head of a devoted, zealously slutty witch religion all nubile girls would be required to join? Would she remain Master’s toy in her mortal insignificance? Both seemed unimaginably wonderful to Melony. Either way, Master would be the best King the kingdom could ever have.