The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kiss From A Rose

By J. Darksong & Gbrn32e

* * *

Ch.1) The Power Of Love

“Oh, fuck, oh fuuuccck... yesss... yess... just like that... yess... oohhhh fuuuuccckkkk yeeeeessss!!” Rosella Contreras hissed, arching her back tight as she came, nails scratching lightly down her lover’s back, her body clenching, panting deeply in satisfaction. Arching her back, she extended her feet, toes pointing to the ceiling before dropping back down to the bed. Giggling, she slid free of the entanglement of limbs, climbing off the bed. She glanced back at her lover, who lay panting, basking in the afterglow, and winked. “Hang tight, sweetie,” she said with a chuckle, “I’m just going to grab something to drink. Don’t go anywhere.”

Her sexual partner, a young woman named Susan, merely groaned weakly, struggling lightly in her restraints. The last eight hours had been the most wonderfully amazing of her twenty short years. It had been, literally, a life changing event. Before meeting Ms. Rosella, she’d been a fairly normal, straight laced, twenty year old college student. Hardly a virgin, she’d had sex with guys a few times in high school, but hadn’t really thought much of the experience. And before last night, she’d certainly never been with a woman before, had never even entertained the idea! Sex was more of a way to connect with a person, to bond with them, rather than something she did spontaneously, or because her hormones were raging.

And now, I’m a fucking addict, she thought dreamily, shuddering still from the mere memory of the past several hours. Goddess... if I’d known sex could be like that, I’d have quit school and become a hooker! She giggled softly at that, the idea of turning tricks on some street corner. But no, as enticing an idea as it was in theory—being able to devote her career, her very life to having and exploring sex—her Goddess wanted converts who could be useful members of society. And with her being a graduate student at the local university, Susan had access to a large number of young men and women, all of whom could easily be turned and transformed into loyal adoring subjects for the Goddess.

“Here you go,” Rosella said briskly, returning a few minutes later, a water bottle with a straw clutched tightly in hand. “Can’t have you getting dehydrated on me now, can we?”

“No, ma’am,” Susan replied, blushing prettily, her shoulder length blonde hair and lightly tanned flesh making it stand out all the more. “Or, you could, I dunno, unshackle my hands?” she said asked, shaking her wrists. Rosella chuckled, shaking her head.

“Sorry, baby, you don’t get away that easily. I promised to show you the joys of bondage, and I still have so much left to teach you.” Pressing the straw towards the bound girl’s mouth, she sighed in contentment. “You’ve been such a good student, too... so very quick to learn. And quick to please. I trust you’ll be able to demonstrate just how much you’ve learned to your teacher afterwards?” she asked with a seductive glint. She ran a fingertip lightly along the bound woman’s thigh, marveling at the trail of goosebumps raised in her wake.

“Oh, yesssss, Mistress Rosella,” Susan husked, squirming enticingly, her pussy beginning to grow wet and slick again at the thought of having the beautiful brunette bound and under HER thumb for a while. “I’d love the chance to show you what I’ve learned.”

“Good girl,” Rosella said, leaning forward, rewarding the blonde minx with a kiss. “But, no more of that ‘Mistress’ stuff, remember? Yes, I am our Goddess’ chosen representative, more or less, her ‘High Priestess’ if you will. But in the end, I am her loyal obedient slave just as much as you. We are equals, Susan. No more and no less.” Her smile turned wicked. “Well... currently there’s a bit of a difference, as teacher and pupil... but once I’ve taught you everything I’ve learned, then you will be Sister Susan, a Member of the Faith, just like me.“

“Yes, Sister,” she replied with a serene smile. “As you say.”

“Now then.” Rosella replied, sliding back down between her lover’s spread legs, “let’s resume the lesson where we left off, shall we?”

* * *

Rosella sighed blissfully several hours later as she made her way up the stairs to her hotel room. Counting her earlier tryst with Susan, she’d personally converted twenty four different people, men and women alike since arriving in town. It was a bit strange, actually. She’d never been what you would call ‘promiscuous’ before the changes her Goddess had evoked in her. True, she’d always been a slut deep down, but that side of her had always been under wraps, buried beneath a lifetime of self discipline and control. She laughed at that now.

Well, I still have self-discipline, but I’m under someone else’s control now, she thought gleefully. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.

She let out a soft sigh, remembering the conversation she’d had with Goddess Aphrodite on their hours long trip across the country. Her Goddess, Venus Satore, had been rather doubtful about her insistent desire to flee River City as fast as humanly possible. After several hours of traveling, listening to music, and having her update Venus on much of what she’d missed out on the past two decades, she’d fallen silent, simply focusing on the road ahead of them...

“You truly fear this former Master of yours, don’t you?” Venus had said, offhandedly.

“It’s... not so much that I fear him, my Goddess,” Rose had replied after a moment, “it’s that I fear what he can do. Master... er... my FORMER Master,” she said with an edge, “is a very clever and resourceful man. Much of what I am is because of him... he and another man from my past. And I have no delusions about what would happen if he were to find us.”

Satore rolled her eyes. “Really? You think a mere mortal in a suit of fancy armor would be a match for me?” she asked, haughtily.

“N-no, of course not, my Goddess,” Rose had replied delicately, “but nevertheless, Eugene Frasier is very dangerous man. He once fought and defeated his older brother Duncan. a man who used his science and technology to give himself the powers, and abilities of over fifty different Supers. Imagine that—a man with the combined strength, speed, stamina and abilities of fifty different heroes! And Armor Man still managed to best him.” She shook her head. “But that’s not all. Near the end of their fight, Mas—Eugene was impaled, stabbed through the heart. Not the chest, through his actual heart. And he still managed to kill his brother.“

“Wait!” Venus said, fully attentive now. “Are you saying... the man was impaled through the heart, and afterwards, he killed his brother?” At Rose’s nod, she shook her head in disbelief. “And he’s still alive today as well? What, is the man truly human, or a god himself?“

“No, he’s human enough,” Rose replied with a frown, “but he’s protected by a goddess nonetheless.” She glanced at Satore briefly before turning her eyes back to the road. “You know of his wife, the heroine Omega Girl?” Venus blinked, then scowled, nodding slowly. “Well, as it turns out, she is not only the strongest heroine in the world, she’s actually a Norn, one of the mythical goddesses of the Norse pantheon. As you, my Goddess, are the supreme Mistress of love and lust, so Lacie Frasier is one of the goddesses that controls time itself. Eugene survived because his wife literally stopped time for him, holding him at the instant before death struck, for hours, until he the doctors could repair his heart.”

Venus gaped at her revelation, obviously stunned. She seemed to mull her words around for a moment before nodding again. “I see. It seems that you have made some very powerful enemies for my sake,” she said lightly, “and I don’t even know what to call you. It occurs to me that I haven’t even asked you your name. And while ‘slave’ and ‘pet’ are accurate, I would like to know the name of someone who risked so much to free me of my captivity.”

“It’s Ro... Jen...” She shook her head. “It’s Rose, my Goddess.“

Venus’s eyebrow rose. “You hesitated my dear. Are you unsure of your own name?”

Rose blushed heavily. “I... was born Jennifer Rose Contreras, my Goddess,” she said after a moment, “but after Chloe and I were captured by the Confectioner, and had our minds and bodies twisted... I was broken. Rendered a mere shell of my former self. I was unable to deal with the horror I had endured... so Eugene Frasier gave me a new name and a new identity. I became the person he made me... so now, I am merely ‘Rose’.”

“I see. Well, my lovely, you are mistaken. You are no longer HIS pretty little flower. You belong to me now. And as such, you should have a new name and identity, don’t you agree?”

Rose had perked up at that, barely remembering to keep her hands on the wheel and her eyes on the road. “Y-yes, my Goddess! Please! Whatever you desire!”

Venus smiled. “Well, my dear, Rose is a pretty name. It does suit you. But with me, you shall blossom far more than you ever did with that techno twit. Hmm... Rose...” She chuckled, nodding to herself. “Back in the day, I was an avid fan of a certain game by Roberta Williams, and you do remind me a bit of its heroine. And so, I shall dub thee, Rosella. High Priestess Rosella.“

Rose sighed softly in contentment. “Yes, Mistress. I am Rosella now...”

And in that instant, she had changed completely. Even now, it both frightened her and thrilled her just how deeply her Goddess controlled her. For Rosella, it was more than a simple name change. Her very identity, the way she viewed herself, all changed. It was as if she’d just been born that very day, coming into being, a full grown woman emerging from her mother’s womb. Indeed, she thought of that day, June 4th, as her birthday now. He hand went by habit to her side, seeking the pocket that housed her cigarettes, only to find nothing. She chuckled a bit ruefully at that as well.

“I dislike your smoking, Rosella,” her Goddess has said just before reaching their hotel. “As of now, you’re done. No more smoking.” And just like that, snap! She was done. No cravings, no withdrawals, nothing! She’d smoked a pack and a half a day for sixteen years, and with a few words from her Owner she’d quit cold turkey! Indeed, the only habit she had left was the habit of reaching for her pocket for something she no longer carried.

And I suppose I’ll eventually lose that habit as well, she thought with a grin as she stepped inside.

* * *

“Constance! Focus!” Anastasia Albinn barked out suddenly, causing the young Japanese secretary to start, Moving instinctively to the side, she winced slightly as a sharp metal spike grazed her arm, cutting a razor thin line across her flesh. The pain was a sudden shock, and she dropped to one knee, dodging several other spikes aimed for her head. Grunting, she spread out her telekinetic field to encompass her entire body, causing the rest of the projectiles to bounce away harmlessly. A loud whistle rang out, and the tall, blonde psychic walked out into the field to check on her.

“Hey, you okay, Connie?” Ana asked, kneeling down to her level. “Did you get hit? Let me see,” she said, taking the youngster’s arm. She sighed softly in relief, despite the blood. “Okay. Looks like just a graze. Clean it up, and bandage it, and you’ll be good as new.”

“Yes, but it was a very close thing,” her twin sister Eva remarked, walking over to join them. “Connie, what’s going on with you today? That was a rookie mistake. At this level, you could have been seriously injured. You haven’t been that distracted since the day we first started training you.” Connie sighed, glancing away. “You’re worried about Nigel, aren’t you?”

“Well, yes, of course I am,” she said with a scowl. “Aren’t you worried about your Master? The two of them have been locked up in Eugene’s lab for the past several days, stopping only to eat and sleep... and then only when one of us makes them take a break.“

Ana sighed softly, nodding softly. She, too, was worried about both men, and she wasn’t especially vested like Constance or her sister. “Well, all things considered, they have a right to be concerned. Venus Satore being on the loose is a very big deal. And if she was with anyone else but Ghost Girl, they would have been able to track her down fairly easily. But Rose knows Eugene’s tech, and his strategies. She knows how to evade being caught. And the longer they remain at large, the bigger the potential threat she becomes.”

“Yeah,” Eva said softly, glancing down. “Add in that Eugene feels personally responsible for this mess... that he feels like he could have prevented this from happening if he’s only tried harder to reach Rose...” She sighed. “Yes, Constance, I’m just as worried as you are. Probably moreso.”

“Then why are we just sitting here twiddling our thumbs?”

Eva and Ana blinked, simultaneously, causing Connie to grin despite the seriousness of the situation. The two women were very different in many ways, had lived apart for many years, but they still reacted like twins when surprised or caught off guard. “We’re not just sitting around waiting,” Ana protested. “Your boss is working day and night to try and find a way—”

“No, not Gene and Nigel,” Connie clarified. “I meant us! We’re psychics, right? And you two... you once told me that when you combined your talents, your powers increased exponentially, that you could reach out to minds on the other side of the world! And I know my own power’s not that much, but if I combined my talents with yours, I’m sure we could—”

“NO! Absolutely not!” both blondes replied simultaneously, startling the young girl again.

“Sorry. No, Constance,” Eva repeated, gently. “We can’t do that. As badly as we want to find Rose and Venus, we simply cannot risk making contact with their minds, or for that matter, anyone they’ve already converted. That would be the absolute worst case scenario.”

“But... why?” Connie asked, confused. “I don’t understand. You two are so powerful. And yeah, Satore is a ‘so-called’ goddess and all, but she’s not psychic. From everything I’ve learned training with you, you should have a total advantage over them.”

“Yes, under normal circumstances,” Ana explained patiently. “But it basically depends on the mind of the person interacted with. A properly defended or organized mind can be tough to break into. You yourself know about Eugene’s psychic training. His surface thoughts come across as static, garbage, nonsensical chatter. It’s like a brick wall around his brain. You can only enter his mind if he relaxes his guard and allows you in. Sure you can break through it, but only with a LOT of pressure and force, and potentially destroying his mind in the process. And he has no actual psychic gifts whatsoever!”

“But with Satore, its a completely different ball game,” Eva continued. “Whenever you invade someone else’s mind, it’s sort of like invading another country. The defenders have a ‘home court’ advantage, so to speak. You have to strike hard and fast, take the subject by surprise before they can rally, and overwhelm them with irresistible uncompromising force. But any mind that Goddess Aphrodite has touched becomes hers, as much hers as the person she is controlling. And once she has you, she has you completely. Utterly.”

Constance frowned. She knew some of the story well enough from Patricia and Angela, who had lived through the incident back when they were Seraph and Avenging Angel. “Then how was it Parker was able to break free of her control?” she asked pointedly. “I mean, yes, he’s a hero and he’s done some pretty amazing things over the years... but, no offense, he’s really not THAT special.”

Eva and Ana both grinned. “Well, I’d disagree on the latter, but no offense taken,” Ana replied. “It was the situation that was special in that case. Parker... he really and truly loved Patty,” she said softly. “I know, I know... the situation was complicated. And they weren’t exactly in the best environment for falling in love in the first place. But trust me on this. My telepathic abilities are weak, but my empathy is much stronger.” She sighed softly. “The truth is, as deeply under Satore’s control as he was, he was conflicted about what was happening with her. He HATED that she was being passed around like a prize to whomever pleased Satore the most at the moment. And he was helpless to do anything about, couldn’t even complain about it to her, because second guessing her would have been displeasing to her. It was like being trapped in an perfect storm of helplessness and self loathing, unable to fix the problem, or even express his feelings about it.”

Connie nodded in sympathy. From the conversations she’d shared with Delores since they’d been freed from Nigel’s enslavement, she knew exactly what the elder harem member had endured all these years. All because of a badly worded statement from their Master. Worst of all, Nigel and the others had known something was wrong with Dee Dee all this time, had sensed something amiss, but Delores had always brushed it off as being not important, not worth mentioning. Only now did they realize it was because she literally couldn’t mention what was troubling her.

“And when we interfered,” Eva concluded, “when Ana and I stopped Parker at the hospital and confronted him, when we forced our way into his mind... it was both the best and worst possible thing that could have happened. Best for him, because in attacking his mind, we weakened Satore’s control, forcing her to turn her attention to us. And again, with Parker firmly under her control, it was as if we were speaking to her inside her own mind. She... overpowered us. Both of us. It was...” she closed her eyes, shuddering in memory, “the most wonderful, awful, exquisitely beautiful torment you could possibly imagine. The woman... she IS lust personified. She knows how to hit all your buttons, all your weak spots and make you BEG to serve her...” She shook her head, pushing aside the memory. “A-anyway... with her attention on us, Parker, who had been struggling to break free, rallied, and in that moment of weakness, broke the chains binding him to her. It was a one in a million shot... possible only because of Satore was so confident in her ownership of him that she hadn’t bothered to reassert her dominance over him at the time. She underestimated how much her treatment of Patty had affected him.”

“And that’s why you don’t think we should search for her or Rose with our powers,” Constance stated, connecting the dots. “If we managed to find them, or link to anyone they’d already converted, she would have a link to OUR minds as well.”

“Exactly,” Ana replied soberly. “And once she’s in...” She glanced back at the main lab where Gene and Nigel were working. “The first thing she’d have us do would be to remove the threat Gene and Nigel represent... either by converting them as well, or, worst case, killing them. And it would be much easier for her, using us to take them down, the people that they trust the most.”

Connie nodded grimly. “Being controlled by someone else... forced to use my powers against the people I love and care for the most.” She shuddered. “It’s my worst nightmare...”

“Yeah. It’s in my top five as well. So, no, we’re not going to search for them that way,” Eva replied resolutely. “All we can do is wait for them to show themselves, or hope that Master and Nigel come up with something. In the meantime, I suggest we continue training. If nothing else, it will give us something else to focus on.” Nodding, the other two moved into position to continue Connie’s practice session.

* * *

Venus glanced up as the door opened. “Ah, welcome back, Rosella,” she said with a smirk. Lying on the bed next to her, sprawled about in positions at her side, her head and feet, were six of the hotel staff, all converts to Goddess Aphrodite, busy caressing and pampering their Mistress. “I trust your mission was a success?”

“Yes, my Goddess,” Rosella replied, bowing slightly. “Young Susan is ready and fully prepared to spread Your gracious word to all of her fellow students. By my count. she brings the total up to twenty-five. And if things stay on track, that number should be doubled by tomorrow night, Friday at the latest.”

“Excellent,” Venus replied with a nod. “Excellent work, my dear. Come... have a seat. Better yet, lie down on your bed, and get comfortable. Choose three of my servants to come and attend to your needs.”

“Oh! But Goddess, there’s no need,” she protested, even as Venus gestured to the others to go to attend her High Priestess. “Truly, there’s no need,” she muttered as she found herself pressed back gently, but firmly to the bed. Alex, a bellboy, began massaging and kneading the muscles of her shoulders while Julie Simmons, her former friend, now Sister Julie, moved to caress and stroke her ample chest and abdomen, teasingly, and April, one of the maids, moved to her feet, slipping off her pumps and began massaging her feet. “Really! You don’t need to... too... ooohhhh... fuck that feels goooodddd...” she sighed deeply relaxing into the bed.

Venus chuckled. “And you deserve it, child. All your hard work has paid off handsomely.” She sighed, stretching, her scantily clad body shining slightly in the fluorescent lighting. “My power is growing by leaps and bounds. Soon enough, it will be time to leave this little hamlet and make our glorious return back to River City once again.”

Rosella jerked slightly at that, pulled from her pleasant bliss. “Leaving? But... why would we go back there? I know this town is kind of small... but it has everything we need. We could stay here in relative safety and security, and you could amass even more power—”

“And hide?” Venus cut her off, scowling. “I thought you were a ‘rose’, dear, not a ‘shrinking violet’. I will not be cowed into hiding,” she said imperiously. “And I refuse to make this the capitol city of my rule when I spread my influence throughout the world! This city, if one can call it that, is simply too small... too stifling for my needs!” She sighed. “And truly, my Rosella... it is more than simple aesthetics. My power grows with each convert, but that power is also shared among them. The more powerful I am, the more power I shared with my loyal flock. Conversely, the more power you, my chose have, the more power I, in turn, have at my disposal.“

Rosella blinked in surprise. “In other words, the more Supers you have under your sway, the stronger your powers. That’s why you need to return to River City.” It does have a rather large concentration of beings with superhuman abilities in one place, she thought. Still, I would think someplace a bit safer, like Midas City, or even Crescent City would be a better bet... well, maybe not Crescent City, she amended after a moment. I’m almost positive Ma... Eugene has that entire city under observation, just waiting for us to go after Chloe.

“Indeed,” Satore replied with a nod, settling back, letting the other three members of the household staff pamper her again. “Besides, we would have to face your beloved former Master and the heroes of his city sooner or later. I’d prefer it to be sooner rather than later. If nothing else, he wouldn’t expect it so soon, and the more Supers we add to our forces, the better off we are.” And, of course, there’s still the little matter of my revenge against Parker Albinn to settle...

Rosella nodded primly. “As you say, my Goddess,” she said simply, accepting her Goddess’ word. Venus Satore seemed confident in her assessment of the situation, and despite her own misgivings, she would never naysay her Mistress. If worst came to worst, she’d advise her as best she could, and of course, defend her life with her own to the last breath. For the moment, however, all she could do is cede to her Mistress’ wishes. Leaning back, she closed her eyes, basking in the attention of her fellow slaves as they rubbed and caressed and stroked away all of her worries and tension...