The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kiss From A Rose

By J. Darksong & Gbrn32e

* * *

Ch.4) Doin’ It All For My Baby...

Veronica Albinn paused at the sudden buzzing from her pocket. A quick look confirmed the worst: caller unknown. She glanced at her husband, who nodded grimly. “Okay, Lucy, you can go ahead on into the Fantasy Faire. Mommy and daddy will be along in just a minute, okay?”

“Sure, mommy!” Lucy said excitedly. “But don’t be too long!” She moved into line with the rest of the parents and children. Waiting until she was out of earshot, Roni took a deep breath and answered the phone. Despite having been warned by Parker previously, the sight of the caller’s face caused an icy prickle to run down her spine.

“Well, well... hello, Veronica,” Venus said with a smirk. “It’s so nice to see you again. And my my, so lovely for a woman your age.”

“I suppose I could say the same for you,” Roni snapped. “What are you now, a thousand? Twelve hundred?”

Satore’s eyes narrowed. “Touché. So, I see you and your lovely family are still having a nice time at the ‘happiest place on Earth’,” she stated with an edge. “It must be nice to have a little family vacation... a bit of time alone with your loved ones. Still, it must be a bit nerve wracking, having a young precocious girl out there among so many people... so many strangers,” she said, her smile returning even as Veronica’s faded. “I mean, you just never know, do you... the quaint, normal looking couple next to you might be merely that... or they could be a group of sleeper agents sent be me—”

“Cut the shit, Satore!” Parker barker, taking the phone from his wife. “You’re just trying to make us paranoid and afraid. If you actually had someone here in this park by now you’d have already set them loose, have them done the deed, and would be taunting me afterwards, instead of beforehand.”

Venus chuckled. “True, true,” she admitted with a shrug. “I don’t have anyone in your location... for the moment,” she added. “But I did wish to talk to you again. I do so miss our talks... our conversations... and of course, the couplings.” She chuckled again. “You were quite a good fuck, Parker. There were more reasons than one that I chose you as my High Priest last time. I’d even considering offering you the position again... but I’m afraid that role has been filled.”

“By Ghost Girl, I presume,” Parker replied, growling. “Dammit, Venus. What is your game? You have what you want. You’re out of the damn hospital. Your face and mind are healed. You have your beauty and your freedom back. No one even knows where the hell you are! You could be setting up your own ‘Magic Kingdom’ right now! So why the hell are you wasting your time pestering me?”

“BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME!” Satore snarled, her calm cool veneer shattering in an instant. “How DARE you traipse around with your happy little life, after destroying mine? Your wife? Your daughter? You would have had neither if it wasn’t for me!” Her eyes narrowed, as her evil grin slowly returned. “And... perhaps you need to be reminded of that fact. Maybe I should take that happy little family away from you now... a bit of foreshadowing to the suffering I intend to give you!”

“Venus,” Parker growled in warning, “I told you before. Lay off my family. Whatever problems you have with me, you deal with me. Leave them out of it! They have nothing to do with us—”

“Oh, but they DO, my dear Parker,” Satore cut in. “Or have you forgotten? Your beloved Veronica was bedridden, deep in a coma, lost to the world, when you bestowed my Gift upon her. She woke from her coma because I called her into my service. And the love you now share was entirely mine!” She flipped her long red hair prissily. “You should be down on your knees thanking me right now that she even draws breath! Instead, you insult me, demean me, threaten me? Well, fine. If my Gift is not appreciated... then I shall take it back!”

Immediately, Roni let out a loud gasp, closing her eyes, holding the sides of her head in pain. “Veronica? Roni!” Parker yelled, dropping the phone to rush to his wife. “Baby, what’s wrong? What is it?”

“I... don’t know... my head hurts,” she hissed, teeth gritted. “Feels like... its gonna... explode...” With a groan, she slipped to her knees in agony.

Retrieving the phone, Parker found his nemesis laughing gleefully. “Oh ho ho. Not quite so flippant are you now, eh, Parker?” she taunted.

“Damn you! Stop this!” he yelled, not caring a whit about the small crowd of onlookers gathering around them. “Whatever you’re doing to her, stop it right now!” He swallowed painfully. He hated the thought of begging this woman, this monster, for anything... but if it would help Roni. “Satore... Venus... I—”

“Parker... it’s okay now,” Roni said panting, holding up a hand. “It’s... it’s fine. Feel like I spent a night drinking some of Eugene’s fifty year old Scotch... but I’m okay. Not going into a coma, anyway...”

Breathing a sigh of relief, Parker glanced back at the image on his phone. Venus, having overheard Veronica, looked less than pleased. “Very well. So your wife is fine. Congratulations. But... it seems to me that you two have spent a rather large amount of time talking to me... and not so much keeping track of your precocious little daughter. What was her name again... Lucy?”

At that moment, a scream rang out from inside the pavilion. “Parker!” Roni yelled, getting back to her feet. “It’s Lucy. Something’s happening! Quick! Go.. go and bring my daughter back.” Roni’s eyes widened. “I... I mean, our daughter,” she said, shaking her head. “Sorry. I’m still a bit... disoriented...”

Parker glanced from his wife to the attraction entrance and back. “Are you... are you sure you’re okay?” he asked, torn in indecision.

“Yes, dammit,” she snapped, waving a hand dismissively. “Just go. Go after Lucy! Now!”

Nodding grimly, Parker moved, streaking across the area in a blur. Inside, he skidded to a stop, staring at something he hadn’t expected. Several of the parents and children, many of whom were dressed up like the various Disney princesses, were all dancing lightly in place, in perfect synchronization, eyes wide, sweat soaked, as if they’d all been exercising extensively for the past several minutes. In the center of it all stood Lucy, red faced and angry, her dress torn and dirty, tears running down her cheeks, her stuffed Goofy doll clutched tightly in her hands.

“I AM NOT A BRAT!” she yelled at the top of her lungs, shaking the doll even faster, causing the gathered folks to dance even faster, high stepping in place, many of them groaning and moaning, looking ready to drop at any moment. “You’re all mean! MEAN! You should apologize! Say you’re sorry right now, or I’ll make you dance and dance and dance and dance!”

“Lucy!” Parker yelled, rushing to her, pulling her into his arms, noting the state of her clothing. “Baby, are you okay? What happened?” He glanced over his shoulder. Holding her had stopped her from shaking her doll, stopping the dance, but everyone was still frozen in place, one foot slightly raised off the ground. “And baby, do daddy a favor and let everyone go, okay?” he said softly. “They’re all really tired and if you keep them going, you might hurt them.”

Lucy looked up into her daddy’s face. “But... but they hurt me!” she complained, sniffling. “This mean old girl... she cut in front of me in line. I told her that she couldn’t break in front of me, but she just laughed, called me a bad name, saying that she was a ‘real princess’ and that Princesses didn’t have to wait in line. And her mother just nodded and agreed with her! And when I tried to move back in front of her, she pushed me down. Hard!” She gestured to her dress. “She made my rip my clothes, and when I tried to get up, it split in the back showing my panties. And... and... everybody LAUGHED!” she said, wailing.

“There, there, pumpkin,” Parker said soothingly. “It’s okay.” He turned around to glare at everyone, particularly the adults, most of whom glanced down and away, avoiding his gaze. “Happiest place on earth, my ass,” he mumbled softly. “Okay, baby,” he said loudly, turning around so that everyone was facing Lucy, “I’m sure that if you let them talk, everyone here would like to apologize to you now. I’m sure they’re all VERY sorry for treating you that way. Including the little girl who pushed you down. Isn’t that right?” he asked.

“Yes, yes, please!”

“We’re sorry! Really!”

“I didn’t mean to laugh, it was... it just... I’m sorry.”

Several voices all spoke at once. Lucy, good natured girl that she was, merely nodded. At once, everyone collapsed where they stood, panting and breathing hard, finally released from her hold. Veronica entered a moment later, rubbing her temples, but looking less pale. She blinked in surprised at the crowd of people all lying on the ground. “Parker? What happened in here? What’s going on?”

“I’ll fill you in later,” he said tersely. “For now, I think you’d better give everyone here a little mindwipe... of the past ten minutes or so. After that... we’re leaving. We need to head back to the hotel and get packed.” He sighed, looking at Lucy. “Sorry baby, but I think we need to cut our vacation a little short. It’s not your fault, okay? Something else happened earlier that mommy and I need to take care of. But I promise, we’ll come back here again soon and you can finish seeing all the attractions. Okay?”

“Okay, daddy,” Lucy said with a nod. She turned at glanced back at the people, particularly the young girl that had pushed her down. “Um... daddy? Can I ask you a question?”

“Sure baby.”

“The bad word that girl called me? What’s a ‘heretic’?” Parker went still. “And Daddy? Are YOU a heretic? Her mommy said that I should tell you that word when you came back,..”

* * *

Rosella fingered the lenses of her infrared goggles idly before slipping them over her eyes. It was early evening, and certainly bright enough outside to see clearly without special aid, but the things she was looking for were not so evident with the naked eye. Peering across the way of the Crescent City Mental Hospital, she noted large heat signatures coming from six of the parked cars in the hospital parking lot, all spread out evenly. Hmm... and each one with a good vantage point of all the entrances and exits, she noted silently. Clever. You knew not to relay on JUST your electronics this time to keep my out.

Adjusting the visual frequency range of the goggles, she frowned deeper, noting the barely visible lines of power and energy consumption going out around and alongside the building’s exterior. Huh. Okay... that’s new. Seeing as how it’s running along the surface of all four walls, I can only assume its some kind of energy field meant to block my phasing powers. That means I won’t be slipping in and out, like the wind. I could cut the powers to them, or tamper with the device, but that would just alert him that I’m here. Guess I’ll be doing this the hard way, then.

Crouching down from her hiding spot across the road from the hospital, Rosella considered her options. She had the element of surprise, for the moment at least. If she was smart and quick, she could still make her in and out of there with Chloe in tow before Eugene’s people could make a move. Of course, the man was nothing if not ingenious. And considering that she’d barely managed to survive her encounter with his Bellevue security procedures when he wasn’t on full alert, her chances of making it through THIS encounter were slim at best.

Rather than feel discouraged, however, Rosella merely grinned, relishing the challenge. The odds are really against me here, she reasoned, as she pocketed the goggles, pulling her cloak back over her face. But then again, the odds have never been in my favor. It’s just like any other mission I’ve been on during the years. Planning and preparation are key. The first thing I need is some reliable Intel on what I’m dealing with here. And for that, I’ll need an inside source. She grinned as a very familiar car drove past her, pulling into the parking lot. Fran Davis, one of the nurses that routinely cared for Chloe slid out of her car, purse in hand, preparing to head into the hospital. Activating her invisibility, Rosella made her way quickly towards the oblivious nurse.

All right. Time to start raising those odds, she thought to herself as she closed in on her target.

* * *

Eugene picked up on the first beep, switching on his computer monitor. “Parker, lad. I was expecting your call. I take it the red haired succubus contacted you again?”

“Yes, she did,” Parker replied grimly. “She called Roni’s cell this time... no doubt knowing that after the first time, we’d try and trace her cell phone.”

“Veronica’s cell...” the aged Scotsman said with a frown. “Ach... I didnae consider that...”

“True. Luckily, I did consider the possibility,” Parker replied with a savage grin, “and input the code you gave me to BOTH of our cells. It successfully hacked her video phone when she called, and I transmitted the telemetry data directly to your computer. By my count, you should have the data coming up any second—”

“Aye, here it comes now,” Gene stated, rolling over to an adjacent monitor, tapping a few keys, bringing up the display. He sighed heavily, nodding to himself, before turning back to Parker. “Aye. It worked. We have her location. She’s in Crescent City... parked across the street from the hospital that Chloe’s being treated at. Looks like she’s finally decided to make her move.”

“Tell me you have people on site to catch her and Rose,” Parker demanded.

“Aye, I do. I knew she’d turn up there eventually, and I had a little something planned.” He sighed softly. “Now that I know she’s on site, I can put my plan into action.” He tapped a few more keys then hit ENTER. “I just sent a GO code to my people on site. With any luck, they’ll have her captured and subdued within the hour.”

Parker stared at him for a long moment. “Subdue? Capture?” he repeated back, incredulous. “Are you freakin’ KIDDING ME?” he yelled. “Gene, did you suddenly get amnesia somehow and forget who it is we’re dealing with here? Venus Satore, most dangerous person on the planet, dangerous magical psycho with an axe to grind?”

“Parker—”

“No. FUCK no!” he cut back in. “Its all well and good about doing the right thing, to have a proper respect for life and all that... but this bitch needs put down!” he growled. “She threatened my wife and kid, Gene,” he said after a moment. “That bitch... she had someone here at the park, had someone make contact with Lucy, to deliver a message to me... all just to make a goddamn point! Who fucking does that to a seven year old kid?!?”

Eugene shuddered inwardly. “I’m sorry, lad. Truly. Is she okay? Was she... I mean, did Satore—”

“Gene... I honestly don’t know,” he admitted. “Lucy’s acting the same as she always does, but well... You know how this goes. Satore’s victims can act completely normal until she wants them to act differently.” He shook his head. “And... she did something to Roni as well,” he revealed softly. “She was talking to us on the phone, going on and on about how we were only together because I channeled HER power to wake Roni from her coma. She threatened to take her gift back, and suddenly Roni started to scream from a severe pain in her head.”

“Goddess Bless,” Gene murmured, shaking his head. “Is she all right? What happened to Veronica?”

“I not entirely sure with her either,” Parker growled. “The headache only lasted a few seconds, and she insisted that she was fine, but since then she’s been... I don’t know... reserved. When I touch her, she stiffens up, like she doesn’t WANT to be touched. She keeps saying that she’s fine, that she’s just tired, and that Satore didn’t DO anything to her... but I can tell she’s different. Either Satore’s turned her... or she whatever she did shattered the bond between us.”

Eugene sighed heavily. The situation had been complicated beforehand, but with Satore upping her game, it was quickly becoming even more dangerous. And, he couldn’t blame Parker for his desire for blood. If Lacie or Katie had been the ones targeted, wheelchair or not, he would have tracked Satore down and ripped her head off with his bare hands. His thoughts concerning Rose’s betrayal were a bit more... murky. On the one hand, she, too, was a victim of Satore, changed mind, body and soul, into one of her loyal followers. Eva and Ana had been particularly explicit about how potent and insidious Goddess Aphrodite’s control was once she’d sank her fangs in a person. On the other hand, however, Rose was the one who had unleashed Satore back on the world in the first place! Ultimately, when the smoke finally cleared, and they finally managed to stop Satore, all eyes would be on her, the cause of everything.

But, I can’t let her take the blame for this, he insisted silently. Despite everything, even knowing that I’m ‘the enemy’ in her mind now... I still care for the girl. If I’d just... if I could have given her what she needed she wouldn’t have had to look elsewhere to try and find it...

“Eugene!” Parker snapped, recapturing his attention. “Remember what you said before. You promised to do whatever you had to do to stop them. Well, you’ve got them in your sights right now. Do it. Make sure Satore never bothers anyone else ever again. Do what you have to do to take them down!”

“Aye,” Gene replied wearily, nodding. “I’ll do just that. Rest assured, lad. Now... go and take care of your loved ones. And take care of yourself as well.” Disconnecting the call, he closed his eyes for a moment. He considered going to Nigel or Eva, asking their advice... but he knew that ultimately, the choice lay with him. He was the one that had to make the final decision. And really... was the life of one person worth more than the rest of the country... or even the world?

“I’m sorry, lass,” he murmured softly, as he began to issue instructions to his people. “Ye’ve given me no choice in this. I have to do what’s necessary to stop this from going any further. I only hope that you’ll forgive me one day...”

* * *

Fran Davis walked steadily out of the door, moving slowly back towards her car, trying very hard not to break into a sprint, a slightly goofy grin plastered on her face. A soft sigh escaped her lips, and the barely visible stain along her white stockinged legs slowly grew with every step she took. It was only moments before that she’d been stopped at her car by an invisible Ghost Girl, pulled into a surprised and passionate kiss, an encounter that changed her entire world view. Had her invisible lover not held her up from behind, she surely would have collapsed to her knees from the power of the orgasm that swept through her. And when her mind finally cleared, she knew what she was meant to do: help her Goddess’ chosen in her mission to infiltrate the hospital.

Reaching her car again, she casually opened it, and bent over, glancing inside. “Did you find out what I needed you to?” an invisible voice asked her second later.

“Yes, Mistress Rosella,” she replied huskily, her thighs juicing again at the mere thought of being useful to her.

“That’s Sister Rosella, dear,” she chided her gently. “Goddess Aphrodite is the only Mistress, I am merely a slave just like you. If I have any position above her other many slaves, it is because I am useful to her in this situation. But right now, you, Sister Fran, are the most useful. Please tell me what you found out.”

Fran nodded. “You were right, Mist... Sister. There are about twice as many orderlies roaming around the halls as normal, most of whom I’ve never seen before. And, I bumped into one of them ‘accidentally’ as you suggested... and yes, there was a definite weapon of some kind under his shirt, a gun of some kind.” She frowned. “If you hadn’t prompted me to check for it, I never would have noticed it.”

“I see. And has it been this way for a while, or is this a recent change?”

“Very recent. As in today. I worked yesterday, and while everyone seemed on edge, there weren’t this many people. They’re expecting you, Sister.”

Damn. He must have figured out a way to track me somehow... or at least know where I am in general. If he knew exactly where I was, I would have been swarmed the instant I got out of my car. She took a deep breath and exhaled. No matter. I’ve got this. It doesn’t matter if he’s expecting me or not. This only makes it more exciting. It’s like a game of chess now... and even though I’ve never been able to beat you before, this time I have an advantage.

“All right. What about the security systems?” she asked, as Fran straightened up, making a big show of pulling her purse out of the car, tucking it underneath her arm.

“That part is more... tricky. I know about the normal security measures, the cameras along every hallway, and the emergency gates that drop down at an alarm, but most of the recent additions I don’t know much about. I tried asking a few questions about what was going on to Doctor Perkins, kind of testing the waters without making him overly suspicious, but he was very closed mouth about everything.” She sighed, considering. “But I do know there was some kind of ‘power disruption field’ recently put in along the entire floor housing Supers, including Chloe. Once you step foot on that floor, you won’t be able to use your invisibility.”

“I see,” Rosella replied with a small nod. “Okay. I can still deal with this. But I will need a little help from you, Sister. It doesn’t matter if they can see me or not if you can provide a distraction to keep them busy for a few seconds. If I can get to Chloe, then it’s game over. If I can heal her, it won’t matter if entire army of guards swarm in.”

Fran nodded gently, smiling. “Then tell me what you need me to do, Sister, and I’ll do whatever I can to help you.”

* * *

Sgt. Henry Matthews let out a soft sigh, glancing through his sights. Adjusting his scope, he scowled deeply, peering at the lovely redhead lounging in the parked car. “Targets sighted and acquired,” he murmured softly through his radio, alerting the two spotters, as he cycled through all the scope’s channels, checking infrared, ultraviolet, electronic, and radioactive views, to confirm that it was indeed a live target and not merely a dummy or mannequin. The boss had assured them they would need to check, that the rogue operative was indeed clever enough to think of such a ruse. Still, it bothered him more than a little, the idea of taking out an unarmed civilian target like this.

I know the Intel says she’s a high priority target and all, that she’s dangerous... but she’s just a freaking young woman... hell she looks younger than my daughter, he groused, as he lined up his sights. And it’s not like she’s some kind of mass murderer or anything. This shit seems political to me. He sighed, pulling back for a moment to wipe his eyes. Shit like this is why I left the army. I hate having no control over my targets, just being told to shoot him or her, and snapping a salute before firing... Glancing back through his scope, he gasped in surprise, finding the woman had turned, and was staring.

Directly at him. Smiling.

No... no fucking way! he thought shaking his head. There’s no way she’s looking at me. I’m more than half a mile away, There’s no way in hell she could even know I’m here! As he stared at her staring at him, however, he found her nodding slightly, giving him a wink, as if she somehow knew exactly what he was thinking. “Fuck,” he muttered softly, in disbelief, forgetting his radio was keyed in.

“Op 1, didn’t catch that. Say again?” Op 2 called in.

Shit. What do I do here? I don’t have a green light to shoot yet... and if I radio in that the target somehow made me, that she ‘somehow’ saw me from half a mile away, and that she winked at me, they’ll think I’ve gone nuts! He frowned slightly, continuing to stare at her. And anyway... she’s not bad looking. She’s really very pretty. I’ve never really had a thing for redheads, but yeah... I could see falling for someone like that. Very cute face. Nice lips... and those eyes...

“Op 1, are you there? Come in!”

Henry blinked, grabbing his mic. “S-sorry. It’s nothing. We’re fine,” he said, still staring directly ahead at his target. Was it his imagination, or did her smile actually grow wider. His frown deepened. Okay... this is definitely weird. I should probably call this in... or let someone know...

“Yes, you should,” a soft feminine whisper spoke in his ear, causing him to stiffen slightly. “But whatever would you tell them? Hmm? That your target, that... lovely beautiful innocent woman down there, is smiling at you? You’re hundreds of yards away. She can’t POSSIBLY see you, let alone know you’re there. They’ll think you’re crazy. And your... boss,” the voice said with a slight edge, ”will have you removed, taken off active duty, probably have you sent for a psychological evaluation.”

Henry growled, shaking his head. The voice, whatever it was, made a good point. Being a sniper was a stressful job in and of itself. The last thing anyone wanted was an old guy in his fifties with his finger on the trigger who wasn’t all there in the head. It was the reason his CO in the military had had him transferred after all, when he’d started raising some doubts about the targets he’d been given to eliminate. As if HE was the problem instead of the so-called ‘higher ups’ selection process! And now... it was happening again. This woman, this innocent girl... he was having doubts about her as well. But if he said anything, he’d be flagged as crazy, and taken off his post. Again. It wasn’t fair, dammit!

“Oh, my poor dear,” the voice said, sympathy oozing from every syllable. “Such a dilemma! And again, the problem isn’t you... is the Boss you follow, the one giving you the orders. What you truly need,” the voice seemed to purr, sounding like it was inside his head now, “is the orders of someone you can trust... someone who you believe in completely... so there is never any doubt, or worry, or concern at all.”

“Op 1, we have a green light. Eliminate the target.”

“Someone you can follow with your head and heart in perfect concert...”

“Op 1, I repeat, we have a green light. Take her out!”

“Someone you can put your faith in... someone to love and who will love and accept you as well, with all of Her being...”

“Op 1! Hank! Green light! Goddammit, shoot her now!”

Grunting slightly, Sgt. Henry Matthews turned swiftly, pointing his gun at a different target. he squeeze the trigger, then swerved again, firing a second time. “Target down,” he called in over the microphone, his voice calm and steady. Returning the scope to its original position, he sighed softly smiling at the utterly enchanting redhead in his view, who was smiling in return. “I repeat, target is down.” Removing his radio, tossing it and the gun aside, he abandoned his spot on the hill, and began making his way down towards his Goddess’ location...