The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kissing Cousins

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including erotic mind control, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and email address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

It had taken me close to an hour, and at least half a dozen innocent victims, to work my way into position. But the payoff was about to be worth it: lined up perfectly in the crosshairs of my high-powered rifle was the severe yet attractive face of my target, three hundred meters away: the opposition candidate for president of whichever third-world country had paid me to take her out.

I scoffed at the security detail surrounding her; from this distance they had no chance of spotting me. Checking the wind one more time, I lined up the shot, vectoring in the effects of gravity. Perfect! I took a deep breath, held it, and began to press the trigger—

—a set of keys jangled in the lock of my second-floor walk-up, shattering my concentration. The shot went high and a little wide; I watched with disgust as the now-alerted security forces whipped out their cell phones and called in reinforcements to my sniper’s position. I flung the wireless controller across the room; all that time and stealth, and now I’d have to start all over from the last restore point!

“Still wasting your Saturday evenings on those stupid games, I see.” My best friend and cousin Angelique stood in the hallway, looking almost as pissed as I felt. That, along with her prim dress and tied-back red hair, told me everything I needed to know.

“Just ‘cause y’all got stuck spending the day at Gram’s, don’t mean you get to barge in and take it out on me. And I happen to enjoy ‘Call of the Sniper’, thank you very much.”

“Boys and their toys. Whatever.” She crossed in front of me and sat in the lounge chair, legs tucked up and arms folded, daring me to ask what was wrong.

So I did. “What bug crawled up your butt and died this time, Anj?” For some reason, even though I genuinely liked my attractive cousin, my anger wasn’t going away. Instead, it felt like something was bubbling and simmering inside me, almost like liquid rage.

“What d’you think it was, Shay? Her and her goddamned predictions. That ‘family blessing’ crap. When’s she gonna realize that we’re living in the twenty-first century? Y’know, in a place and time where women have rights?”

Oh. The feminist thing. I love my Gram just like I’m supposed to, but she sure does have some weird ideas about a woman’s role. And prolly as a backlash, Angelique has turned into her exact opposite: her college classes at LSU all have names like Womyn’s Studies, and far as I know she’s never dated. At least not guys.

Normally I didn’t mind listening to one of my cousin’s rants; they’re usually pretty entertaining, and her impression of Gran is spot-on. But right now all I could think about was the not-quite-rage still flowing inside of me. I let some of it creep into my voice. “Y’know what, Anj? I’m thirsty. Go get me a beer from the fridge.”

She got up, almost meekly. “—Okay.”

Okay? If I weren’t still simmering, I’d’ve been in shock. The expected response was along the lines of how at eighteen I shouldn’t be drinking beer yet; or that I was sitting closer to the kitchen; or how I had two unbroken legs, and anyway what was she, my slave?

On a whim, I decided to try something. While she was in the kitchen getting me my beer, she’d grabbed herself a wine cooler. So I said, “And put that thing back and grab yourself a beer as well.”

“Good idea.” She turned around and reopened the fridge.

That tore it; something freaky was definitely going on. But I was still more pissed than weirded out, so I decided to let things ride. She handed my my beer, sat back down and popped open hers.

“Anj? Why are you drinking that?”

“What d’you mean, Shay? You’re the one who suggested it.” She took a swig.

“Yeah, but you prefer wine coolers. Why’d you take the beer instead?”

She belched right at me; I’m pretty sure it was on purpose. “What’s the problem? If I feel like having a beer, who’s gonna stop me? You? I’m older, remember?”

“By a year and a couple of months. And I’m still bigger and stronger, remember?” I was actually rather proud of my wiry physique; video games weren’t the only things I played.

Of course, my cousin was just as hot. Never mind the long red hair; she’d always managed t’be long-legged and curvy without being plump. We’d pretty much grown up over at each other’s house, in our one-horse town across the river from Baton Rouge; I’d had a crush on her since I was ten, and she knew all about it. And scrunched up in the lounge chair like she was, her supposedly prim dress wasn’t doing all that much to hide her bountiful assets.

In fact, right now even her unattainable hotness was pissing me off. So to distract myself, I used a bit more of the liquid fury to ask, “So tell me what the hell Gram said to get you so worked up.”

She sighed. “Y’know how I just turned twenty, right?”

“Yeah.” Her party at my aunt’s house had been a blast; the afterparty at her sorority, even more so.

“Well, Gram kept goin’ on and on about that family blessing bullshit. She was telling me that on the first full moon after my 20th birthday, either I had to choose a man to settle down with, or else the man would end up choosing me. Then she kept sayin’ that the full moon was tonight. She was so smug about it, and it was making me furious! I finally had enough of her self-righteous delusions, so I decided to come here.”

“Where you used the spare key, didn’t call or even text me first, and ended up ruining my video game.” A part of me couldn’t believe that I was still angry about that — or was there something else?

“Yeah. Sorry.”

“Sorry? I’ll show you sorry.” I was still riding that wave of not-quite rage, not-quite fury; it was more like... I dunno, passion? “Finish your beer.” She did, quietly, as I took a long pull of mine.

Again, I tried an experiment. Without saying anything out loud, I thought, Take both empties into the kitchen, then come sit with me on the couch. She flinched as if I’d pushed her, then shot up and all but grabbed my beer out of my hand! I heard the tap running as she rinsed out both cans; seconds later, she practically jumped on the couch, almost landing right in my lap.

I should’ve been thrilled, or maybe even scared; instead, whatever was riding me wasn’t leaving any room for any other feelings. In passing, I thought about how nice it’d be to have my cousin’s head resting quietly on my shoulder; next thing I knew, that’s exactly what she was doing.

“Um, Anj, you feelin’ all right?”

“Never better, Shay. Why?”

“’Cause you’re getting awful comfy right now. And that’s totally not like you.”

She snaked her arm across my back, and snuggled into mine. “But I’m feeling so much more relaxed. And y’all looked like you could use this.” She sighed, and I could feel her plump boobs pressing into my elbow.

Okay, one of two things had to be going on here. Either the one beer had hit her harder than I thought, or whatever it was that was flowing around inside my head was somehow messing with hers. Only one way to find out: try to get her to do something she would never ever do. I thought about what that could be....

Angelique lifted her hand to the side of my head, turning it toward hers. She pressed me downward, while at the same time stretching upward. Her lips, when they met mine, were as warm and soft as I always knew they’d be. She tasted of beer and lipstick; even more so, when her wet tongue pressed its way into my suddenly dry mouth.

We kissed, and hugged, and kissed again; I could feel more and more of the liquid passion somehow flowing from my head directly into hers. I could also feel an uncomfortable stiffness growing inside my blue jeans; we had just about passed the point of no return.

Who was I kidding? We’d blown past that the moment our lips had made contact. Probably even before that, when I’d made her decide to sit next to me on the couch.

All at once it hit me. I’d made her do that. And I was making her do this. Somehow. And she didn’t seem to mind; in fact, she was fine with it!

We continued to kiss. For all my masculine posing, I wasn’t entirely sure what to do next; I was actually still a virgin. So was Angelique; I don’t know how I suddenly knew that for certain, but I did.

So I reached up and unbound her hair; it opened up into a soft red cloud surrounding her gorgeous face. She responded by slipping her hand underneath my Kid Rock tee shirt, and caressing my pecs and abs while trying to work it up and off me.

That started to get a little frustrating; so the mysterious passion flared, and she broke the kiss to just yank it the rest of the way off. Then she let herself fall backward on the couch, pulling me forward on top of her, inviting my hands to explore her chest and especially her soft boobs. Which I happily did; I’d had some experience with the ladies, after all.

After a lot of squeezing, and fondling, and mouthing her nipples through her dress and bra, we were both ready to take the next step. I was panting, she was moaning, and the lump in my jeans was really starting to get to me. So I helped her up and we moved the party into my bedroom, tearing off most of our clothes along the way.

My room sure ain’t the neatest place on the planet, but it was a lot better than most of my friends. At least the sheets were relatively clean. Angelique didn’t have any complaints, but then again she’d seen it before. Though certainly not like this.

Down to just our underwear, we fell together onto the bed. My hands were free to wander down to her tight, panty-clad ass; up along to the sides of her cotton bra, then around to the strap in back. At the same time she shoved her tongue into my ear, and her hands down my boxer briefs onto my solid butt.

Our movements matched up perfectly, almost like they were planned out. Either the passion was helping us to read each other’s mind, or it had taken over completely and we were both just along for the ride. I unclasped her bra just as she freed my cock, then rolled her over onto her back while she pushed my undershorts out of the way.

Then I sucked on her huge nipples while my erection pressed into her still-covered pussy. She groaned and clawed at my sheets, twisting them into a huge mess. Her whole body seemed to arch into mine. I bit her nipple, and she yelped. Her hands reached around my neck in a fierce hug.

I slipped my hands down to her panties, and she instantly let go of my neck. “Please,” she said. “Take them off. I need this. I need you.”

Red fire filled me; I blacked out for a moment. I don’t remember pulling her panties down; I might’ve even ripped ‘em right off of her. Her pussy was covered in red-brown fur, darker than the hair on her head. It was glistening wet; I could see and smell how ready she was.

“You sure, Anj? Once I do this, there ain’t no going back.” I’m not sure why I said that, except that it felt like it needed to be said.

“I’m sure! Fuck me right now, Shay; make me a woman.” Or maybe she said, “make me your woman.” I’ll never know for sure. And in the end, it really don’t matter.

Bam! one shot, all the way in. I hit the mark on the first try; if she even had a hymen, it pretty much got obliterated. Both of us moaned; then we began fucking like jackrabbits. I pounded my sexy cousin as if I’d done it a hundred times before; she gasped and panted and pushed and scratched up my back, all in perfect time.

Naturally, the end of the first round didn’t take long. I slammed as deep inside her as I could, and shot my wad all the way up and in. Surprisingly, she was right there with me, her pussy clenching and grabbing for every last shot. And about three minutes later, we were right back at it again.

This time wasn’t near as violent, and a helluva lot more enjoyable. We kissed as we rolled around on the bed, sometimes me on top, sometimes her. We even tried it on our side for a bit. I pressed one of my fingers up against her butthole; she liked that so much she returned the favor. And when we came, it still felt almost as strong as the first one.

Finally we let ourselves fall apart, sweaty and trying to catch our breaths. I could still feel the weird liquid passion inside of me, but it wasn’t trying to push me anymore. Idly I thought to Anj, We both just lost our virginity to each other, and on top of that we’re cousins. I wonder how y’all really feel about this.

Surprisingly — or maybe not — she answered me. “I’m fine with what just happened, Shay. I’ve always loved you like a sister; now I get to love you like a woman too. Hell, if I’da known it was gonna be this good, we’d’ve done this years ago! Forget all that crap Gran was talking about; I’ve found me my man.” And she snuggled into my side, her fingers trailing down across my chest.

That got me thinking. All that crap Gran was talking about? I wondered if that had anything to do with this. What’d she said: that tonight Anj needed to find a man, or else a man was gonna find her? I was eighteen; that made me a man in the eyes of the world.

If Anj hadn’t come over, would all this’ve still happened? Would she have run into some other guy somewhere, who would’ve gotten hold of this strange passion-rage thing instead? Or did she come here tonight ‘cause her heart had already picked me out, even if her mind was dead-set against any kind of a relationship?

Maybe Gran already knew the answer. Maybe one day she’d even tell us. But in the meantime...

My cock was standing back up; so I started thinking about how good our first blow job might feel. Sure enough, my cousin-now-girlfriend rolled up onto me, and started lightly kissing her way across my chest and down my stomach. Even as her mouth engulfed my cock, I was already picturing what the reaction was gonna be like when we broke the news to the rest of our kin. The strange feeling in the back of my head was telling me that gaining their acceptance wasn’t gonna turn out to be any kind of a problem a’tall.