The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: A girl decides to show off her power to the sorority she wants to pledge.

* * *

Kitty Psi

By: Dark Wynd

“I’m going to the Kitty Psi’s sorority party tonight.”

My friends Betty and Clare stared at me like I’d grown another head.

“All right, Natasha,” said Betty. “How did you manage it?”

I gave a smile intended to be enigmatic. “With my super-powers, of course.”

Clare rolled her eyes. “You mean you’re going to use your psi powers.”

I nodded. “Yep,” I said. “But I do have a reason.”

Betty gave a long-suffering sigh. “Nat,” she said, “you’re barely out of high school. What reason could you possibly have for crashing a party you’re not invited to hosted by college girls with the same powers as you?”

I laughed. “Oh, please,” I said. “First of all, those girls may have similar abilities, but they’re nowhere close to my level. My readings are off the scale, remember?”

“Yeah, Nat, I remember,” said Clare, “but—”

“Secondly,” I continued, “I’ll obviously be pledging the Kitty Psis in August when I start at their university, so what better way to introduce myself than to walk in and say hello?”

Clare shook her head. “You’re crazy, Nat,” she said. “You know what they do to party crashers. It’s not a good idea.”

I chuckled. The Kay Tee Psi sorority- also known as the Kitty Psis-and their brother fraternity Kay Nine Psi- also called the Wolfpack-had fearsome reputations. Athletic standing, grade point average, background...none of things had any effect on whether an applicant was accepted for membership. The only requirement was some form of psionic ability.

Occasionally, Greek Row heavyweights tried to throw their weight around and muscle the Psis out. They’d crash Psi parties or utilize other forms of harassment. Those times were rare now, however. The other organizations had learned long ago to give the Psis a wide berth. Psis able to completely control another person were relatively rare, but it was still a bad idea to cross an organization comprised of individuals able to do assorted things with their mind. So the Kitty Psis and the Wolfpack pretty much existed with little interference from the other frats or sororities.

“If they want me to pledge their sorority in the fall,” I said, “they’d damn well better treat me with respect. It’s like recruiting for the football team. If they want me, they need to show me how much.”

Clare shook her head. “I think you’re going about this wrong, Nat,” she said. “You need to let them know why you want to join them, and you need to do that through the proper channels.”

I shook my head. “That may work for the typical run-of-the-mill applicant,” I said, “but I’m not a typical case. They need me and they’ll understand that just fine...once I explain it to them.”

Betty looked at me. “What if they have members who can do what you do?” she said. “You know, control other people and stuff?”

I smiled. “Hardly,” I said. “They can turn on a few light bulbs with their minds and move a playing card across a table. Big hairy. They’ve been getting by on their reputation for years. You’ll see. You guys are coming, right?”

Betty shrugged. “Sure,” she said.

Clare shook her head. “Count me out,” she said. “I think a couple of eighteen-year-old girls walking around a college sorority party are going to stand out like Lady Gaga at a papal mass. I’ll drive you there and pick you up, though, just to show you what a friend I am.”

I grinned. “Suit yourself,” I said. “When me and Betty hook up with a couple of hot college guys, you can chauffeur us around for the rest of the night.”

“I doubt that,” said Clare. “You’ll be lucky if you two don’t end up in a Mexican donkey show.”

* * *

The beat was strong and encouraged dancing, but stopped short of overpowering conversation. Laughter emanated from small raucous knots in the throng- along with the occasional squeal- but the scene hardly struck me as unruly. The crowd seemed small, but enough people were present for Betty and I to blend in effortlessly.

Getting into the party was just as easy as I said it would be. Word on the street was that the two Wolfpack freshman checking invitations at the door had psi powers, but that didn’t faze me in the least. Even if the rumor was true, I knew my ability would get us through anyway. And, as it turned out, it was just a rumor- I didn’t even feel a mental tickle as we Betty and I strolled unseen past the two sentries.

I smiled at Betty. “See?” I said. “No problem.”

“Geez, that was nerve-wracking,” said Betty. “I thought you were going to wave your hand at them and say, ‘These are not the high-school girls you’re looking for.’”

“We’re not high-school girls anymore,” I said. “We graduated, remember? We’re adults now and it’s time to start acting like it. Stop giggling and act like you belong here.”

Betty bit her lower lip and blushed, but nodded. “All right, all right,” she said. “Keep your shirt on. Well, your blouse, anyway.”

I shushed her as a girl holding a tray filled with plastic shot cups full of colorful gelatin approached us.

“Hi!” she said. She held out the tray. “Have a shot!”

I looked over the small cups. “What are they?”

The girl looked at me strangely. “Jello shots,” she said. “You’ve never seen a jello shot before?”

Dammit. At the party for two minutes and I had already made a mistake. “Of course I’ve seen them before,” I said. “I meant what flavors are they.”

“Oh,” she said. “Ummmm...lemon, cherry, grape, orange...ummmm...does it really matter?”

“No,” I said, taking one of the cups and handing another to Betty. “Just curious, that’s all.”

“Drink up!” she said.

I glanced at Betty and smiled. She smiled back nervously, but tipped her cup back and swallowed her shot in unison with me.

I smiled. “Wow,” I said, surprised at how easily the gelatin went down. The taste of the alcohol was strong, but not overpowering.

“Good, aren’t they?” said the girl. “Here, have a couple more. I have to hand these out before I’m allowed to have any myself, so don’t be shy.”

Betty and I smiled and grabbed a few more. This actually worked in our favor, since we’d now have drinks in our hands and without the inherent danger of actually drinking real drinks. After all, how bad could jello shots be?

“Drink one,” I said to Betty, who was watching the girl with the tray walk away.

“I already did.”

“Drink another,” I said. “I don’t want us to look like a couple of kids playing with the big girls.”

“Well...” said Betty. “I mean, I’ve never drank more than a glass of wine before. I don’t want—”

“Betty!” I said. “You are not going to embarrass me tonight! Just drink one for now...or do you need me to help you?”

Betty gasped as her hand moved toward her mouth.

“Stop it, Nat!” she said. “I’ll do it, okay?”

I gave Betty back control of her hand and she swallowed one of her shots. “You know,” she said, setting down the empty cup, “these are good!”

“I know,” I said, taking one myself, “but don’t drink too many or we’ll have to pour you into the car.”

Betty giggled. “Spoilsport,” she said.

I was about to retort, but the crowd parted slightly and I suddenly saw my target.

Dark, wavy hair, perfect shoulders, just the right amount of five-o’clock shadow...and he knew how to fill a pair of jeans. Suave, confident, borderline arrogant, almost pretty. He was the hottest guy at the party by far.

He would do perfectly.

“Oh, yum,” said Betty. “Can I have one?”

“Nope,” I said. “He’s mine.”

Betty eyed the throng of girls surrounding him. “I don’t think you’re the only one saying that, Nat,” she said. “He’s surrounded by a pack of females in heat.”

I smiled. “I know,” I said, my cheeks warm with the flush of jello shots. “That makes this the perfect time to show them what I’m about.”

“Oh!” said Betty. She hiccupped and clapped a hand across her mouth.

I laughed. “Stay here,” I said. “I’m going in.”

I made my plans as I crossed the floor. Walking through a group of hot college girls and taking the hot guy with no apparent effort...that would make an undeniable statement right off the bat. Perfect.

I stopped just outside the loose circle surrounding the guy. I waited to catch his eye, but he was talking to one of the girls next to him. Finally, I just gave him a light mental slap. Not enough to hurt...just enough to get his attention.

It worked. His head popped up and he looked around. Then he saw me.

I smiled. Then I grabbed his mind.

His eyes widened and his lips parted. The reaction stemmed from the unexpected shock of me filling his head, no doubt, but to the surrounding throng, he appeared to be awed by my sudden appearance. Cheap, granted, but still powerfully effective. He blinked, then took two steps toward me.

Sweet.

His name was Berkley. He was a part-time model. I dug deeper into his mind, making sure he had no chance to fight me. He was going to be all mine and I didn’t want to lose face in front of my audience by allowing him any shot at resistance. I smiled wider, making a show of displaying how little effort it cost me to take the hottest stud at the show.

I held out my hand and my prize horse reached out. Just as he was about to take hold, however, a voice sounded from the otherwise silent throng.

“What do you think you’re doing?”

I turned. It was time.

“I’m just showing you that I can take whatever I want, whenever I want,” I said. I displayed my best bitchy smile. “Any objections?”

The immediate crowd in front of me parted and a woman stepped through. She stopped in front of me.

“Yes,” she said. Her voice was vibrant. “As a matter of fact, I do have objections.”

I had no doubt she had objections. She had the glamorous good looks of an actress and the bearing of someone used to being in charge. She was the only person in the room worthy of the stud I had just taken.

“You must be Berkley’s girlfriend,” I said. “Kathryn, right?”

“Correct,” she said. “And you must be Natasha.”

I paused a moment, taken aback. Then I said, “That’s right. You’ve already heard of me, I take it?”

“Yes,” said Kathryn. “The boys at the door told me you were here.”

Hmmm. Apparently the rumors about their psi powers were true. How the heck did I miss that?

“Well, now that we’re introduced,” I said, “why don’t you tell me your objections?”

“I thought it obvious,” she said. “You’re attempting to take what’s mine.”

It was time for me to amp it up and make sure they knew I was the baddest bitch around. Once that was established, I could get down to the real reason I was here...making a name for myself in the Kitty Psis before I’d even officially joined. By the time I was done, I’d be a Kitty Psi legend.

“Well, so I am,” I said to Kathryn, “but I’m easy to get along with. He’s yours. All you have to do is take him back...if you can.”

I smiled. That was as blatant a challenge as I could deliver. The crowd was bigger now, but completely silent

Kathryn laughed. “Are you serious?”

I didn’t laugh. “Yes, I am.”

Kathryn blinked. “You really are serious,” she said, shaking her head. “That’s a mistake, little girl. What are you...seventeen?”

“Eighteen,” I said, “and I’m not a little girl. You’re what...twenty-one? Twenty-two? A couple years older and you think you’re all that? Get over yourself, bitch.”

“We’re only a few years apart age-wise,” said Kathryn, “but you have a lot of growing up to do before you’re anywhere close to me.”

I was tired of trading snipes. I made an “L” out of my thumb and index finger and placed it against my forehead. “Sounds like loser-talk to me, sweetie,” I said. “So, if you want Berkley back, take him. Otherwise, stay the hell out of my way.”

“You’re sure you want to do this?” said Kathryn.

I smiled. “Bring it, bitch,” I said. “Just realize that when I’m done, your ass is going to be pole dancing for everyone’s viewing pleasure while Berkley brings me jello shots.”

“Fine,” said Kathryn. “Let’s get started.”

And suddenly her presence was in my mind.

I jumped at the lightning-fast invasion. Boy, she was quick! I also realized that the alcohol was interfering slightly with my reaction time. Her speed and my dulled reflexes had put me at a early disadvantage.

I blinked, then clenched my teeth and pushed back. Kathryn gasped and took a step backward.

“Ohhhh,” she said.

I was obviously stronger than she was. I pressed my advantage and pushed into her mind. Kathryn actually had mental shields in place, however- something I had rarely encountered.

I pressed on her shields all around, looking for a weakness. And then I found it.

“Peek-a-boo,” I said, as my mind tentacled through a small opening in her mental armor.

Kathryn said nothing. Beads of sweat dotted her perfect forehead.

I let my mind follow the snaking path into Kathryn’s deeper consciousness. I was well inside now, and there was nothing she could do to stop me. Deeper I went, all the way inside, until I finally arrived..

...at a dead end?

What the hell?

And then the door slammed shut and I was trapped inside.

Kathryn laughed. “My goodness,” she said. “You really are a baby! All that power and you didn’t even present a challenge!”

I stared at her, my mouth slightly open. I couldn’t move. I couldn’t even talk.

“In case you’re curious,” said Kathryn, stepping up and placing a hand on my cheek, “and I’m sure you are- I trapped your free will deep inside your own mind. You certainly made it easy. You’ve had no formal training at all and you thought you could walk into the Kitty Psis and do whatever you want? Ten out of ten for balls, sweetie, but zero for sense.”

I couldn’t move or talk, but I could feel her moving around inside my head. I couldn’t tell what she was doing, however.

“Yes,” she said, “that’s me making a few temporary changes. It’ll take a little while for them to take, however, so let’s have a little entertainment in the meantime.”

I gasped. Suddenly I could move again. I licked my lips and realized I could speak as well.

“Okay,” I said. “You can stop. You made your point.”

“No, I haven’t” she said. “But that reminds me...I actually have two lessons to teach.”

I needed to get out fast. I tried to cautiously raise my power without Kathryn noticing, but realized a moment later that I was getting no response.

“Don’t bother,” she said. “Don’t worry, you still have your ability...no one can take that from you. I have, however, locked it away for the time being.”

I tried to look confident, but I was squirming inside. I couldn’t access my power! I was in trouble.

“Now, as to that other lesson,” said Kathryn, “we have two party crashers, not one. So, Betty, why don’t you come up here as well?”

The crowd parted and Betty emerged, wide-eyed.

“Ummmm...” she said. Her heightened state of anxiety was obvious. “I’m very sorry. Really, I am!”

Kathryn laughed. “I’m sure you are, Betty,” she said. “Still, crashing is crashing, and we have a reputation to uphold, so...”

Betty spun around, looking for an exit.

“Now, now,” said Kathryn. “You need to relax.”

Betty nodded, still looking like a deer caught in headlights.

Kathryn looked around. “Give her a jello shot,” she said.

Betty shook her head. “No, thank you,” she said.

Someone handed Betty a jello shot. She shook her and tried to hand it back.

Kathryn smiled. “I insist,” she said. “After all, even though you crashed, we should be polite hosts, right? So have a drink.”

Betty opened her mouth to reply, but before she said a word, her hand arched up and poured the jello shot into her mouth. Her eyes widened.

“Hey!” she said. “I didn’t tell my hand to do that!”

“No,” said Kathryn. “You didn’t. I did. Have another.”

They handed Betty another jello shot and she drank it automatically.

“Fight it, Betty!” I said, knowing she couldn’t help it, but not wanting to show weakness. “Just drop the stupid jello shot on the ground!”

Kathryn laughed. “Your concern for your friend is touching,” she said, “but you have your own problems. Strip down to your underwear, sweetie.”

My eyes widened. “I’ll do no such thing!” I said, but felt a rush of nervousness surge through me as my feet stepped out of my shoes and my hands started unbuttoning my blouse.

Omigod. I was in trouble. My blouse came off and then my skirt, and then I was standing in front of a crowd wearing only panties and a bra.

Empty plastic shot cups surrounded Betty now and her eyes were glazed. She burped and giggled.

“Your friend is adorable when she’s buzzed,” said Kathryn.

“She’s dwunk as heck!” I said. I blinked. Had I just lisped?

“Yes,” said Kathryn. “Her first time. Let’s make it a night of firsts for her, shall we?” She looked at Betty and concentrated for a moment.

Betty walked toward me on unsteady feet. “Hey!” she said. She giggled. “I’m walking even though I’m not trying to walk. Like...um...wow!”

“Wike, be careful!” I said. My lips were numb and I had trouble forming the words.

She stumbled and fell against me, her hands pressing my boobs. She righted herself, but didn’t remove her hands.

“Hey!” I said. “Let go of my boobies!”

Something was wrong. I was talking like a little kid and Betty was feeling me up.

“Thtop it!” I said to Kathryn. “You made your point! Betty and I awen’t wike that! We’re both compwetewy stwaight!”

My cheeks burned. I couldn’t talk right any more. And it was getting worse.

“I know you’re both straight, sweetie,” said Kathryn. “Look upon it as experimentation. Everybody experiments in college, right?”

And then my eyes widened as my lips pressed against Betty’s.

“Mmmmmmmpppphhhh!” I said, my hands sliding over Betty’s rounded ass.

“Mmmmmmmpppphhhh!” said Betty, her pelvis grinding against mine.

Betty and I licked, kissed and nibbled each other’s lips for a good ten minutes. Our cheeks were bright red as we made out in front of the crowd, and our hands roamed freely over each other’s bodies, although Betty remained dressed. Then, apparently at an unseen signal from Kathryn, we were able to stop. Betty was immediately handed more jello shots.

“See?” said Kathryn. “That wasn’t so bad.”

Betty was very drunk now. She suddenly belched, then clapped her hand over her mouth in surprise. “That...that waz...barassing...”

Kathryn and the onlookers laughed. “Oh, she’s so cute!” said Kathryn. “Alright, Betty, you can go now. Tell your friend Clare to wait, though. Natasha will be out in a little while.”

We watched Betty try to navigate her way out the door. Finally, two sorority members took her by the arms and led her out.

“She seems nice,” said Kathryn, “and I think her hangover tomorrow should be enough to teach her not to crash a Kitty Psi party. Wouldn’t you agree, Nat?”

I nodded. I wasn’t going to give her the satisfaction of knowing I couldn’t speak anything but baby-talk now.

“You, on the other hand,” said Kathryn, “are a whole different story. You’re just a baby, but you think you’re all grown up. I think you need to be reminded of what a baby you are.”

I had no idea what she was talking about, but I my belly was fluttering with nervousness.

“Gaggity goo gah,” I said, remembering too late my speech impediments. I stamped my foot in frustration.

Kathryn actually giggled. “What an adorable baby girl you are!” she said. I felt her mind inside mine again, checking things. Then her mental presence was gone.

I looked at Kathryn, eyes wide. Then I realized I had unconsciously slipped my thumb between my lips. I had been sucking my thumb.

I tried to pull my thumb free, but something was wrong. I couldn’t summon the willpower to do so. My eyes widened more and I squealed around my thumb, but it remained firmly inside my mouth.

With a start, I realized I had almost no control of my other arm. I couldn’t even try to pull my hand away from my mouth.

Kathryn nodded to the group and two girls stepped forward. They walked up to me and a moment later, my bra clasp was undone. I squealed indignantly as my breasts were suddenly bared for everyone to see, but I couldn’t move to stop it. Then my panties slid over my hips and down to the ground.

My cheeks burned, but it wasn’t over yet. One of the girls dropped to a knee and spread shaving cream across my pubic hair. Minutes later, I was shaved smooth. Baby smooth.

Kathryn was sitting now, legs crossed. She had a drink in her hand and Berkley was sitting close by. “No baby girl has any hair down there, sweetie,” she said. She smiled. Then she nodded at the two girls.

That was when they took out the diaper.

I squealed. I gooed and gaga-ed. I tried to tell her I had learned my lesson, that she was over-reacting. But all I could do was drool and suck my thumb. They had no trouble snugging the diaper onto my hips, the material hugging my rounded bottom.

The girls stepped away and I stamped my foot in frustration. Try as I might, however, I just couldn’t get my hand down to remove the diaper.

Kathryn laughed. “My goodness,” she said, “you make an adorable baby girl!”

I babbled and stamped my bare foot again, but that was all I could do.

Kathryn walked over to me and lay a hand on my cheek. “Now,” she said, “that takes care of your party-crashing punishment. However, there is the matter of trying to steal my boyfriend still to be dealt with.”

Uh-oh.

“You see, I actually like you,” said Kathryn. “You have balls and even style in a way. And yes, we know who you are. We had already planned on recruiting you. In fact, we’ll still take you next fall when you start attending.”

I blinked, my fingers working my thumb.

“But trying to steal Berkley,” said Kathryn, “can’t be ignored. So...”

I felt her inside my mind again. Then the feeling was gone.

I looked at Kathryn questioningly.

“Baby girls have an oral fixation, sweetie,” said Kathryn. “They prefer milk normally, of course, but you require something a little different.”

I blinked. Then my eyes widened as her meaning became clear.

“Mmmmmppppphhhhh!” I said, shaking my head.

Kathryn smiled and held up her hand. A man stepped from the watching throng.

“This is Gary,” said Kathryn. “He’s a member of the Wolfpack.”

I acted like I didn’t see him.

Kathry said, “Do it, Gary.”

Gary unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. Well, tried to ignore him. It was difficult, though. I knew instinctively his cock was full. Full of the milk I suddenly realized I needed.

“You don’t have to, baby girl,” said Kathryn. “Just don’t think about wrapping your lips around that cock, about all that sweet milk in those big balls. Don’t think about your little belly filling with that hot, yummy—”

That was as far as I got. Moments later, my baby girl mouth was stroking over Gary’s cock.

Kathryn continued talking as I desperately sucked that cock.

“You’ll be able to speak again tomorrow, although with a heavy lisp. You’ll be shaving all summer. Also, although you’ll be stuck in a diaper all summer, it’s only for show, baby girl,” she said, her hand stroking my hair as I sucked, “but only as long as you’ve satisfied your fixation. You are officially addicted to semen, baby girl, so get used to swallowing it. And before you get any twelve-step program ideas, be aware that if you go twenty-four hours without filling your baby girl belly, your diaper will suddenly become functional. And you’ll be able to use only baby-talk again.”

My tightly-wrapped lips slid up and down Gary’s solid rod. I was drooling helplessly.

“These behaviors are locked in for the summer, baby girl,” said Kathryn. “They’ll start to fade when autumn begins, and if you come back to pledge our sorority, I’ll remove them all together. Assuming, of course, you’ve learned your lesson.”

I couldn’t answer. Cheeks burning, I could only nod my head to indicate I understood.

“It’s nice to see you’re ready to grow up, baby girl,” said Kathryn, patting my diapered bottom. “We can’t wait to see you here as a member of Kitty Psi next fall.”

I tried to answer, but Gary’s cock exploded in my mouth and I was helplessly filling my baby girl belly with cum.

THE END