The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Kota Cock

Chapter 4

It’s been a week since I had broken from Dakota’s control and it hasn’t’ been easy keeping him unawares. I’ve been able to convince him that I haven’t been able to get in touch with Brent to get him over, which isn’t out of the ordinary so he hasn’t gotten too suspicious, I think. I also had to do some intense self-reprogramming to resist his post hypnotic suggestions which he kept trying to trigger and thankfully being aware I’ve been able to put him off, as long as I didn’t see his cock I would be fine. I wanted time to rework the program so that Dakota’s cock wasn’t the complete focus of entrancement. This way Brent would be loyal and obedient to me and not Dakota, with Cody it’s difficult to keep his focus on me and not the Kota Cock. I needed to test the program first especially because if this worked I would be able trick Dakota into watching it as well. The beauty of this new program is that it is completely subliminal, if it works it will completely reprogram the person who watches it without them realizing it. I figured Dakota might be slightly resistant to full on programming so my plan would be to instill him with an overwhelming urge to fuck me. To test this I decided to test it on my Dad and older brother Mark, nothing sexual but just an overwhelming desire to do as I say and to be comfortable with any sexual acts or conversations they might witness or hear in the house.

I finally decide I would test it on them tonight so that I could have Brent over tomorrow to finally enslave him. It was our weekly movie night so it would be the perfect opportunity to try it out. I walked out to the living room and set the disc into the player on the entertainment center while Mark got the drinks and Dad made popcorn.

“So what are we watching little nerd?” Mark said as he walked up and punched my shoulder.

“A sci-fi action movie I found on the internet.”

“Oh crap, not another one” Mark groaned

“Now now Mark, it’s Dan’s turn to choose we watched your movie last week.”

Dad had started our movie night when mom ran away when I was about 10, since then it was just the three of us. He came in and set the popcorn on the table and leaned back in his chair while Mark and I settled on the couch and I set the movie to play. Thankfully I had made myself immune to the subliminals in this movie so I could watch it without getting drawn in. The movie started and we all settled in to watch it was about thirty minutes into it when I first saw Mark start to slump on the couch. I turned to look at him and I could see he was blinking quite a lot and completely engrossed in the movie. I looked across at Dad and could see that he was in the same state. I took this as my chance and I left the room so that they could watch their movie in peace but mostly because who wants to sit there for two hours while everyone else in the room is a zoned out zombie. I went to my room and worked on some coding for my program to use on Dakota after about an hour and an half I decided to head back into the living room to check on Dad and Mark. When I walked in the sight I found surprised me, Dad was in his chair eyes locked on the screen unblinking but it was Mark that really surprised me. He was staring at the screen, open-mouthed, and drooling while his hand was in his tented out workout shorts slowly stroking his hard cock. I didn’t program any type of sexual reaction into the movie so Mark must have a thing about being hypnotized, guess we have something in common.

I walked over to Dad to give him his instructions first, I wanted to explore this reaction with Mark further.

“Dad can you hear me?”

“Yes, son”

“Do you understand the instructions that have been programmed into you?

“Yes”

“Tell me what they are”

“I no longer have any shame about any sexual situation involving Dan and anyone in this house. I have no shame about discussing anything sexual with Dan or anyone else in this house. I will listen, believe, and obey anything that Dan tells me that follows the phrase ‘Dan thinks’.”

“Good now in a minute I’m going to touch your shoulder and you’re going to fall into a nice sleep like the video told you to and you’ll hear nothing of what goes on until I touch your shoulder again, understand?”

“Yes”

I touched his shoulder and watched his eyelids slam shut his head slumped down onto his shoulder. I walked over to the couch and sat next to Mark and watched him sit there slack jawed jerking his cock. I have to say I’ve never been turned on by my brother but I can admit he’s very attractive but god watching him sit there jerking off and knowing he’d do anything I told him was making me really hard.

“Mark can you hear me?”

“Yea Bro” he moaned out.

“What are you doing?”

“Watching a movie”

“Nothing else?”

“No”

“Mark, Dan thinks you have to tell me the truth, now what else are you doing?”

“I’m jerking my cock”

“Why?”

“Cuz I’m horny”

“What’s got you so horny?”

“The movie, it’s so hot, gotta watch it, have to obey, makes me so hard.”

“Do you want to obey me?”

“Mmm yes” he groaned out.

“Mark are you gay?”

“No, I’m bi”

Interesting I knew he liked girls but this sudden desire to obey me got me thinking and well surprise my brother likes cock too.

“Mark in a minute I’m going to touch your shoulder and you’re going to go to sleep like the video told you. When I touch your shoulder again you will wake up but you will be aware and remember everything that has happened since I put the movie on, you will not attempt to harm me or yourself, you will not leave this room or be aware that Dad is in here until I tell you he is, and you will obey every order I give you no matter what it is, understand?”

I touched his shoulder and his eyelids shut, he slumped down and his hand stopped moving in his shorts. I sat there for awhile just watching him until I finally reached out and tapped his shoulder, he opened his eyes looked around, then down at his crotch he jumped up and ripped his hand out of his shorts. He reached out to grab me but just stopped. It was interesting to watch the realization come over his face as he slowly put the pieces together in his head.

“WHAT THE HELL IS—“ he started yelling

“Don’t yell” I interrupted

“wrong with you, you little freak?” he finished his sentence in a normal tone. He stood there for a minute realizing he was obeying me like I told him to. I stood up and looked him in the eye which wasn’t easy because he was taller than me. I think it’s time I put my big bro in his place for once.

“Mark, Take off your shirt and then stand there and don’t move until I tell you to.”

He started to protest but then stopped when he felt his arms lifting his shirt over his head, once it was off he threw it on the floor and just stood there with a look of shock on his face. I looked up and down his chest and abs and noticed that his nipples were hard and his cock was still hard as well. I reached out and rubbed down his chest and caressed his abs, and then I reached up and pinched both his nipples which caused Mark to arch his back and moan in pleasure.

“Dan what are you doing?”

“You already know the answer to that, bro”

“No I don’t”

“Tell me, Mark does hypnosis turn you on?” I could see him struggle not to answer my question but he lost the battle.

“Yes”

“That’s what I thought, well see I’ve hypnotized you and you have no choice but to obey me now, for instance, get on your knees.”

He dropped down to his knees in front of me and stared up at me with this lost look on his face.

“Don’t do this, Dan”

“Why not, as much as you used to pick on me, it’s time to turn the tables. Tell me what you really want to happen right now, what’s your fantasy here?”

He again struggled to not answer my question but he couldn’t resist my orders

“That you would order me to suck your cock, and turn me into your helpless sex slave where all I could do was obey you and serve your every sexual desire.”

“Well guess what, Bro as hot as that is, it’s not going to happen not yet at least.” I saw the look of disappointment cross his face before he wiped it of all expression, probably hoping I didn’t notice.

“So Mark this is how it’s going to be, you’re going to be my little house slave, you’re going to do whatever I want whenever I want and you’re going to like it. Also from now on you’re not allowed to cum, have sex, or jerk off without my permission, whenever you’re horny you’ll come to me and ask for relief and I’ll decide whether or not to grant it, understand?”

“Yes”

“Good now go to your room while I deal with Dad” Mark got up and walked to his room down the hall across from mine. I touched Dad’s shoulder and ordered him to not think anything was out of the ordinary about Mark doing everything I told him to do, he would just think that Mark was being a good brother.

I woke Dad up and left him to watch tv while I walked down the hall to Mark’s room. I opened the door and stepped in the room when Mark shoved me against the wall and clamped his hand over my mouth.

“Ok you little shit, you’re going to undo this right now” I didn’t even give him a chance to say anything more, I kneed him in the crotch and threw him back. He moved to charge me again and I told him.

“STOP” which he did of course, I told him to stand at attention and to remain there quietly until I decided what to do with him. It would seem I had no choice but change his thinking.

“Ok Mark, from now on you’re not going to have any violent thoughts towards me anymore and you’re not going to act violently towards me either. You’re also going to stop any attempts to break free from my control of you, you like having your little brother control you’re every thought and action. It gives you absolute pleasure to do as I say, it makes you HARD obeying me, you crave it, you love it, understand?”

“Yes….master” huh didn’t have order him to do that, I kinda like it.

“Good now drop your shorts and sit back on the bed” he dropped his workout shorts and he wasn’t wearing underwear. His eight inch cock was rock hard and twitching like mad. It wasn’t the first time I’d seen Mark naked but it was the first time I’d seen him hard.

“All right now Mark when I say so you’re going to start jerking off and you’re going to think of nothing but serving and obeying me, when you have completely accepted my control over you, when you have submitted completely and no longer offer resistance to my control of you, you may cum and as you do so you will realize how your only purpose is to please me you will then go to sleep and dream of nothing but service and obedience to your little brother.”

“Yes master”

“Good get started then” Mark moaned when his right hand grabbed his cock and started stroking up and down his cock. I stood there for some time watching his hand stroke that cock and the expressions on his face. One moment a look of pure submission, then a flash of him fighting, then pleasure, struggling, obedience, fight, submit. I finally grew tired so I left and went to my room to think about my next test subject. I decided tomorrow would be the day I’d take Brent as my next bottom boy and next stop after that riding Dakota’s huge cock.

I went to bed and dreamed of riding Dakota’s cock while fucking Brent’s tight ass. It was such a nice dream and I woke up to a mouth on my hard cock. I opened my eyes to find Mark buck naked with kneeling between my legs with my cock down his throat.

“Mark what are you doing?” He pulled back off my cock and had a look of fear on his face like he’d done something wrong.

“Um I woke up and came here to see if you wanted me to do something for you and I saw your cock was hard so I thought I should suck it for you.”

“You thought right now get back to it” he smiled and then sucked down my cock again. Damn he was really good at it too it didn’t take too long before I was shooting down his throat. Mark pulled off my cock with his mouth full of my sperm.

“Swallow it” I told him and he didn’t even hesitate he swallowed it all down and even opened his mouth to prove it to me.

“Did that please you, master?”

“Yes it did Mark, now dress me” Mark quickly went around the room and gathered clothes for me to wear which he picked good choices. I sat up while he moved my boxers up my legs, and then my jeans and finally a shirt. I stepped into the bathroom where I had him pull my cock out and hold it for me while I took a piss and then he tucked me back in to my pants. I then had him fix my hair and brush my teeth, I told him then to clean my room while I worked on my program. I texted Brent to come over for a hookup which I knew he couldn’t resist and he said he’d be by around 2 when he got off work, so I had time to tweak my program.

I had just finished my final edits when I got the text from Brent saying he was here. I texted him back to come on in and that I was in my room. I heard the front door open and close and I walked to my bedroom door to let Brent in. As soon as he saw me he started kissing me I was so surprised I gasped and he slipped his tongue in my mouth while he slipped his hand down my pants and started rubbing my cock. I pushed him back and caught my breath.

“Oh now come on dude, you said you wanted to fuck now let’s fuck” at this point he unzipped his jeans and pulled his hard cock out and started stroking it.

“We will but first I wanted to show you this hot movie I found, I want to try out what they do in it.” I knew that would get him hooked he was always up for watching some porn. I walked him over to my computer and set my headphones on his head.

“Hey what’s with the big headphones, aren’t you going watch?” he asked

“I’ve already seen it besides while you watch I’m going to take care of this.” And I reached down and stroked his still hard cock sticking out of his jeans. I reached out and started the movie and then I got down on my knees and started sucking his cock. He moaned and put his hand on the top of my head pushing me up and down on his shaft. I needed him sufficiently distracted by my blowjob so that the subliminals will do their job on his mind. I’ve always loved the way Brent’s cock tasted, I could never get enough anyway I was sucking away for awhile when I felt his hand slip off the top of my head and fall to his side. I pulled off his shaft and looked up at him and he was staring open-mouthed at the screen with these tiny moans coming out of his mouth along with a line of drool. I smiled, sat up, and typed the command into the computer to go to phase two. The screen changed to a spiral and Brent groaned on seeing it and his cock started twitching. I walked over to my bed and turned the tv on to pass the time while Brent underwent his reprogramming.

About an hour later I heard a groan from Brent over by the computer and I knew it was time. I got up from the bed and walked over to the computer, I turned off the program, took off the headphones and stared at the handsome blanked out face. Now for the test, I gave him his wake up command and the emotion came back to his face and he looked up at me.

“Dude did I fall asleep?” he asked me.

“For a bit so what do you want to do now?”

“Uh I want to fuck of course” He got up from the desk dropped his pants and took off his shirt and walked over my bed and got on all fours and looked back at me and said.

“Well what are you waiting for, stick that cock in my ass, Dan” Yes! It worked his personality is the same but now he’s a bottom at least for me. This’ll mean the program is a success and it’ll be perfect to use on Dakota but that’ll wait for now I’ve got an ass to fuck. I stripped down, rolled on a condom, lubed and stretched up Brent’s hole, and then sank my cock in his ass. He moaned like the bitch in heat I turned him into and I started fucking away, pounding his hole like it was going out of style. I’d been looking forward to this for so long it didn’t take long for me to be shooting into Brent’s tight ass. I collapsed on top of him and laid there for a minute while I came down from my orgasmic high. I reluctantly got up and pulled out of him he sat up and I could see he was still hard and itching to cum. I decided to leave him like that for a while as a bit of payback for the times he fucked me and just took off once he came.

“Ok Brent just stay there for a minute”

He nodded and I went to the computer to put the final touches on the program and email it to Dakota, I just couldn’t wait anymore I needed his cock in me today. I sent the email titled ‘a gift for you master’ with the attached movie file which when opened would start off as a video of Cody fucking me then once the subliminals did their job he would open the hidden attachment and run the program which would start immediately reworking his mind.

Dakota’s POV

Goddamnit it’s been a week since I’ve gotten head from my Danny boy and it’s really pissing me off. Every time I text him he’s never alone for me to come over or he can’t meet me without raising suspicion with his dad and brother. I’m really going to have to enslave those two so that I can have some quality time with my boy. I was just walking up to my room after having a father-son teaching session with Dad, we were going over rimming and I’d been doing really well so hopefully next I’d get to try anal sex. I stepped into my bedroom and heard my computer go off with an email, I saw it was from Dan and that it was a movie file. I closed my door locked it, and sat down with my headphones on to watch what he might have sent me. I opened it up and saw it was that client I had sent him fucking his ass in his room. God it was so hot, I sat there watching them go to town, I couldn’t see their faces but I could imagine the tranced out look on my Danny boy. I could hear them moaning and grunting but no words which is odd because I’d have thought Dan would be more vocal. I unbuckled my pants and pulled my cock out to stroke it while I watched and felt myself get completely hard. As I sat there I could feel myself getting woozy the more I watched and listened to their moaning, and each time I’d want to close my eyes they snap open again. I sat there for about twenty minutes but I couldn’t be sure, all I knew was that Dan was still getting fucked and I had to keep watching. Suddenly I felt my hand moving from my cock toward the mouse on my computer, I moved the cursor back to my email viewer and clicked on a little box in the email that Dan had sent me. It popped open a dialog box to run the program, to which I said yes, then my virus scanner said that this could be a dangerous program but I saw the cursor move to override it and run the program anyway.

I sat there waiting for it to download and once it was complete the screen went completely black. I thought for a second that maybe I was free but then there was a flash so bright from the screen that for a second all I saw was white. When my vision cleared, there was a spiral on the screen that would change shape and color each time my eyes would blink and I knew that Dan was trying to use the program on me but I couldn’t fight it. All I could do was sit there and watch that pretty screen and listen to the words being whispered into my head, listen and watch, listen and watch was all I could think. I lost all track of time watching that screen until finally it shut off and I snapped awake.

“What the fuck?” I asked to the room which didn’t answer of course, I looked around and saw my computer was on but nothing was running on it, just the screensaver. I glanced down to my crotch and I saw my cock was out and rock hard. My cock is hard, cock…hard….the Kota Cock is hard.

“The Kota Cock is Hard” I said for no reason and then I felt myself reach out to my phone and I wrote a text to Dan then stood up and walked to the door and out into the hall. I started down the stairs with my hard cock sticking out of my jeans mumbling under my breath the whole time. I walked past the living room and into the kitchen heading to the garage, I was just grabbing the keys to Dad’s car when I heard him call my name.

“Dakota what are you doing?”

“The Kota Cock is Hard, It must fuck Dan” I told him and turned around, he caught a glimpse of my cock and just kept staring at it. I backed my way to the garage door making sure that Dad could see the Kota Cock the whole time, he must not interfere, The Kota Cock is Hard It must fuck Dan, It Must Fuck Dan. I stepped into the garage, climbed into Dad’s car, opened the garage door and left to go to Dan’s.

It was a twenty minute drive to his house but I finally got there. I stepped out of the car and walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. I waited there for a couple of minutes until the door opened and Dan’s brother Mark was standing there shirtless.

“Yea dude what do y—“ he trailed off as his eyes traveled down and caught sight of my cock.

“The Kota Cock is Hard, It must fuck Dan” I told him.

“Ok” he said

“Where is he, the Kota Cock must fuck him.”

“he’s in his room” he stepped back letting me enter and pointed down the hall, all the while his eyes never left my cock. I walked past him and went right to Dan’s room with only one thought and purpose ‘The Kota Cock is Hard, It must fuck Dan’ and It will fuck Dan, It will fuck Dan until It can’t fuck anymore.

Dan’s POV

I sent the email with the program and then laid back on the bed with Brent and waited patiently. I looked at Brent frantically jerking his cock trying to cum and not succeeding.

“UGHH Dude why can’t I cum, I’m so fucking hard and I can’t cum” Brent moaned like a little bitch.

“Well that’s easy you can’t cum because I haven’t told you to” Brent turned to me with a look of horror on his face.

“What??”

“You heard me, now if you want me to let you cum, first you have to get over here and give me a blowjob.” At this Brent jumped up and started grabbing his clothes.

“Ok dude, I’m leaving. You’re getting weird.” Brent said walking to the door.

“Ugh I’d really hoped not to do this, but you’ve left me no choice.” I said

“Oh and what’s that fucker?” Brent said as he reached the door

“This ‘My Cock is Hard” I said and Brent turned around in response to me.

“Wha—“ I stepped up to him and repeated myself to his face.

“I said ‘My Cock is Hard” and that blissfully blank look I love so much came over his face, he dropped his clothes, and his voice spoke dully.

“I Serve Hard Cocks” and with that he dropped to my knees and started sucking my dick like a good little cockslave. God I love how good Brent’s mouth feels, then he pulls off my cock and starts sucking on my balls while stroking my shaft. He then sucked my cock back into his mouth and I just couldn’t resist anymore, I grabbed both sides of his head and started pounding his soft wet mouth.

“That’s right Brent take my cock, sit there like a good little slave while I skull-fuck you.” He only moaned in response while I kept pounding away down his throat. I’d pull completely out of his mouth just long enough for him to gasp before I was shoving myself down his throat again. I kept pounding away at his face until finally I could feel myself ready to climax, I picked up speed and as I started to shoot I buried my cock down his throat and yelled out in utter bliss.

“OHHHH YESSS GAHHHH” I pounded his throat once more and then pulled out and dropped to my knees in front of him. God I came so hard I can barely move, I looked at Brent’s blissed out face with drool and cum running down his chin and I started to get hard all over again.

“That was very good, Brent. Now I need you to do something else for me.” I stood up and went to my bed and pulled a box from underneath it.

“Anything” Brent responded.

“Good, come here” I sat on the bed and laid back on my elbows as Brent got up and walked over, his rock hard cock swinging with every step, it was almost enough to put me in a trance like him. He stepped up in between my spread legs staring down at my half-hard cock.

“This is what I need you to do, the box down there has some lube and dildos in it, I want you to lube my ass up and use the dildos to stretch my ass to be ready for Dakota, understand”

“Yes” and he bent down, grabbed the lube, and the smallest dildo and went to work, he lubed his fingers up and slowly started working them in and out of my hole. After a while of that I felt that it was time for the dildo, so I told him to get started and he slowly worked the 5 inch fake dick into my ass. It hurt for a bit but then started to feel so good that I got completely hard, after about ten minutes of that working in and out of me I told him to move on because Dakota was much bigger than that. We had worked up to 9 inches when I heard my phone ring with a text. I told Brent to bring the phone to me, he shoved the dildo into me until it stuck in place and then got up and grabbed my phone off the desk and brought it over. I opened the text from him and it read as I predicted, ‘The Kota Cock is Hard, It must fuck Dan’ that means he’s on his way. I had Brent pull the dildo out of me and sent him into my bathroom to clean them all. I started setting things up getting ready for Dakota to show up, I freshly lubed my ass up and as I was wiping my hands I turned and there was Dakota standing at the door and I could see his cock sticking out of his jeans rock hard. SHIT his cock is out…the Kota Cock is out….the Kota Cock is Hard…

“Da…kota…..Kota…Cock….obey” I heard myself say as all my thoughts turned to the cock standing in my doorway.

“The Kota Cock is Hard, It must fuck Dan” I heard his voice say and I knew what to do.

“I understand the Kota Cock is Hard It must fuck Me” I bent over the bed showing my ass to the Kota Cock and waited to feel its glory. I heard him walk further into the room and heard his pants hit the floor. Then I felt him step up behind me, grab my hips and the head of the Kota Cock rubbed up against my entrance. I sat there for what felt like forever waiting for him to shove that wonderful cock inside me.

“The Kota Cock is Hard, it must fuck Dan” Dakota said from above me. I was able to break through his control enough to say one thing.

“Then Fuck ME!!” and then he SHOVED himself into me, I screamed, and it was glorious. He started thrusting back and forth into my ass and with each stroke, my head exploded in pleasure. I moaned and groaned as he fucked my ass and fucked and fucked. Before I knew it I was coming and I hadn’t even touched my own dick. He kept fucking and it didn’t seem like he was going to be stopping anytime soon and I loved it. After a while I felt myself coming again and he just kept fucking my hole, after the third time of me coming I blacked out, and in the darkness of unconsciousness I could still feel him fucking me and I’d still feel the white hot agony of my orgasms. I slowly came to when his pounding of my ass started to quicken and I thought just maybe this would be it. I turned my head and looked at my mirror and could see him behind me drenched in sweat, his shoulder length hair soaking wet and stuck to the sides of his face. His mouth parted with the sounds of moans and groans being pulled from his throat by each thrust of his hips, and his eyes dazed, pupils blown, staring fixed on my ass, watching as his cock went in and out of my hole. And I lost it once more coming so hard that my whole body shook and I felt my ass clench around the Kota Cock and as it did Dakota sank himself into me, screamed like a wild animal, and then he was shooting into me, each shot of cum felt like a nova in my ass and I loved it. I passed out again just as Dakota flopped down on top of me and passed out as well.

I woke up to yelling and someone stomping into my room and then Dakota was ripped off of me and out of me.

“What the hell have you done, Boy?” I turned over and saw Dakota being held by his throat by this guy that looked like an older version of him and behind this guy stood Dakota’s dad and Mark was in the doorway standing there like a zombie, he even had red glowing eyes.

SOME TIME EARLIER

Dakota left his house and as soon as he was out of sight Neal came to and he quickly grabbed his phone and called Chris, he had to know what just happened. Neal was pacing back and forth in the kitchen when he heard the front door slam and Chris came charging into the kitchen.

“What the hell do you mean he’s going fuck him?” Chris all but yelled.

“Just what I told you on the phone, he walked down here like he was in a trance, his cock was hanging out of his jeans rock hard, and when I asked what he was doing he turned around and said ‘The Kota Cock is Hard, It must fuck Dan’ and all I could do was stand there and stare at his dick.” Neil explained breathlessly

“Ugh what the hell is going on here? Have you even been keeping an eye on him?” Chris said

“Yes I have and what’s worse is I’m pretty sure that Dan’s been permanently enslaved already” Neal whispered.

“What, we have to stop him now” Chris said frantically

“Why? You told me what would happen and it’s not—“ Neil started to say before Chris turned around and caught Neal’s gaze with his red eyes and with that one glimpse Neal was lost in the sea of red that was his Master’s thrall.

“I know what I said and I’m saying now we have to stop him, and you’re going to help me like a good boy, got it”

“Yes, Master” Neal said

“Good Slave, now let’s go” Chris turned and walked back toward the front door with Neal trailing behind. They both got into Chris’s car and took off towards Dan’s house. They were both so focused on stopping Dakota that they didn’t notice the black car following them there.

They arrived at Dan’s house and they jumped out and ran to the front door and knocked repeatedly. The door opened revealing a shirtless guy wearing sweatpants that were obscenely tented out by his dick. The pair looked up and down at him and the guy blushed a bit before saying.

“What the hell do you want? As you can see I was in the middle of something.” The guy said slightly pissed off.

“Who are you? We’re looking for Dakota and Dan” Neal asked having come out of his trance on the ride over.

“I’m Mark and just why are you looking for them?” he said crossing his arms across his chest.

“Enough of this” Chris growled and grabbed Mark by the chin and stared into his eyes. Mark was so surprised he didn’t even think of looking away even when Chris’s eyes turned red.

“That’s right boy, stare into my eyes and lose yourself in them. Give your will to me Mark, look at my eyes and obey me.” Chris whispered to Mark’s mind until his eyes were completely red mirroring his new master’s.

“Yes Master, obey you” Mark said tonelessly

“Good now where are the boys?”

“In Dan’s room down the hall, Master”

“Show us” Chris said and Mark stepped aside to let them in and closed the door behind them. As he was closing the door if he’d been aware he would have seen the black car with two guys in it staring right at him, and he might have been suspicious of them but he was so sufficiently mind-fucked that the only thought that crossed his mind was obedience. Once the door was closed Mark took his Master down the hall to his brother’s room, when they reached it the Master and his friend rushed past him and he just followed along and saw the two guys lying on top of each other on Dan’s bed.

DAN’S POV

I watched as this guy was holding Dakota by his throat and I wanted to do something but I couldn’t move. I could feel a warmth in my ass that was spreading to my entire body then it slowly started growing warmer and warmer until it was so hot it was burning. Then the cramps hit me, starting in my crotch and spreading to my abdomen and I cried out.

DAKOTA’S POV

I slowly woke up with this nice warmth around my cock and a body underneath me. The next thing I knew I was pulled off of the body and Chris was yelling in my face.

“What happened?” I asked him to which he just yelled and dropped me on the floor. I stood up and asked him again while I waited for his answer I could see that Dad was here and that Dan’s brother Mark was standing in the doorway with red eyes which means he’s under Chris’s control. I looked down at my cock and saw that it was soft, hell it was softer than I’d ever seen it before. I looked at that bed where Dan was laying watching all this and suddenly I knew what happened.

“I fucked him” I said and Chris whirled around and got in my face.

“YES! You fucked him after everything I told you, you fucked him and you came in his ass!” Chris yelled at me

“I...I don’t know why I did…” I stuttered out and then turned to Dan when I heard him cry out in pain. He was curled up in a ball, sweating and moaning in pain. I walked up to him and Chris grabbed me and locked my arms behind my back. I started to struggle but then he said

“No, Father Says you’re going to stand here and watch him and witness what you’ve done.” My vision flashed red after hearing this and I stopped struggling and did as he said and watched Dan flop around on the bed in pain.

DAN’S POV

I was lost in heat and pain, it felt like my entire body was changing, I felt my cock get bigger and my balls expand, my muscles tightened like I’d been working out, my eyes hurt and then my vision went out, and finally my throat hurt so much and then finally my voice went out. I tried to scream and scream and no sound came out. I wondered where Dakota was for all this but then new pains hit and my mind was lost to the pain.

I slowly came to and had no idea how long I had been out, I opened my eyes and everyone was still standing where they were, so not long then.

“What happened?” wow my voice sounded different, not sure how but it definitely wasn’t the same. I looked at Dakota and everyone else and they all looked like they were drunk or something. It was really strange and starting to freak me out. I stood up and looked Dakota in the face and he just stood there staring back at me slowly blinking. I looked up at the guy holding him and he was doing the same thing until I saw him shake his head, he caught sight of me and threw Dakota to the side and grabbed my chin and stared me down. I looked at his eyes which turned red and suddenly all I wanted to do was stare into those eyes. I kept staring until all I saw was red, it filled my vision and I heard a voice in my head telling me to be quiet and I did. The voice then started telling me things, like it was teaching me and I just sat there and listened to it and stared into those red eyes.

I woke up later and knew things I never knew before, the guy before me was Christian, Dakota’s biological father. He was a demon who fed on free will and Dakota was half demon and I had been enslaved to him and then turned when he came in my ass.

“Do you understand now, Dan?” Chris asked me.

“Yes I understand” I answered him I turned to Dakota as he was standing up and so I walked up and starting kissing him. He kissed me back for half a minute before he pulled back.

“What’s going on?” he asked to the room

“Basically when you fucked me and came in my ass, it changed me into a half demon like you because I’d already been enslaved to you and had your seed in me already. My power is my voice and your father there used his power to teach me to control mine. So that’s the jist of it, oh and your cock won’t work on me anymore unless I let it.” I told him

“Now that’s not entirely true, Daniel while his cock may not entrance you anymore, but because you are now a mated pair he can still command you and you’ll obey.” Chris said from behind me

“I wasn’t going to tell him that” I said petulantly

“I know” Chris said and pushed me aside and grabbed the sides of Dakota’s head

“I see you’re having a hard time processing this, son let me help. Father Says let me into your mind.” I watched Dakota’s eyes flash red and could feel Chris’s mind connect with Dakota’s and teach him everything he just taught me. After a few moments Dakota came to and turned to me and started kissing me, we stayed like that for a minute until we heard the doorbell ring.

“Are you expecting anyone?” Chris asked me, I shook my head no and he went to the window to see who was here. He cursed and turned back to us, I looked toward the door where I saw Mark turn and walk down the hall.

“What’s going on?” Dakota asked

“Hunters, they must have followed me” Chris said which made Neal gasp, I’d forgotten he was here.

“What do we do?” Neal asked

“Hopefully Mark can stall them” Chris said

“I have an idea, why don’t I go out there and use my voice on them while y’all get away” I offered

“That’s a good idea but Dakota will have to stay here, its best if just Neal and I leave since they followed us here.”

Dakota and I nodded and I told them how to sneak out the back way, while I went into the living room to greet my new friends. First I poked my head in the bathroom and ordered Brent to go to Mark’s room wait there until I came for him. Then I walked into the living room in just my boxers and there was this handsome guy standing in a suit talking to Mark. He caught sight of me and cleared his throat which caused Mark to turn around and introduce us.

“Dan this is Agent Tyler of the FBI, Agent Tyler this is my brother Dan” He looked me up and down then started to speak.

“Hello, I need to speak with you about a friend of yours, maybe you can go put some clothes on and we can sit down and talk” Agent Tyler said

“Sure Agent Tyler, but you don’t want me to put clothes on I should be comfortable while we talk” I told him to which he took a long blink and answered

“Great, and on second thought you should be comfortable, no need to get dressed” He said

“That’s right now let’s sit on the couch and talk” I stated and sat down and Agent Tyler followed suit.

“Well Dan see I’m looking for this gentleman, have you seen him” he pulled a picture out of his pocket and it was a picture of Chris I looked back at his face and plainly told him.

“Yes I’ve seen him, in fact he was just in my room.” On hearing this he got very excited, jumped up, pulled his gun out and pointed it down the hall and started walking towards the hallway.

“Is he still there?” He asked concerned

“No, and you don’t care about that, you want to come back and sit on the couch.” He walked back to the couch and sat down; he had this understandably confused look on his face.

“Why am I sitting here, I need to be going after him” Agent Tyler told me.

“You’re sitting here because I want you to sit here and now I want you to tell me the truth about why you’re here, starting with what’s your real name.

“It’ Sam” he said

“Well Sam, why are you here?”

“I’m a hunter and that guy’s a monster and I have to stop him.”

“Why?”

“Because he turns men into his slaves”

“Is that so bad?”

“Yes it is” Sam said indignantly

“Are you sure Sam, did you ever think these men might be happier. That maybe they would want to give up their free will, think about it forgetting all your troubles, no more stress, no more agonizing over decisions, just existing in bliss.”

“Uh I….never thought of it that way”

“Well think about it Sam, think about letting all your worries go and just doing whatever someone else says, never having to deal with consequences, never stressing out, no more decisions, just blissful obedience. That would be nice to just obey.”

“Yea…” Sam slurred out as I kept talking Sam’s face slowly was losing all expression and his eyes were starting to glaze over. I think he’s finally far enough gone to try something else but first.

“Mark go to your room and stay there until I come for you” he walked down the hall and went into his room like a good little slave.

“Now Sam get comfortable and set that gun down on the table and take off that coat.”

“Ok” he set the gun down on the side table and shrugged out of his coat.

“Good now why don’t you lay your head down on my lap while I tell you a story”

“Ok” and he laid down on his side and set his head on my lap. I put my head on top of his head and started whispering to him about how good it would be to obey me, to put all thoughts out of his head and to accept whatever my voice put in there. I told him how he would be so happy to just listen to me and serve me and all the time he just said yes, ok, or murmured in response. I turned his head so that he was looking up at me and it was the hottest I’d ever seen. His mouth was slack and hanging open and his eyes were completely white, it was like the iris and pupil had completely disappeared. I knew then what to do he was a blank slate now for me to write over. I put my hands on the sides of his head and felt my mind flow into his. I could see all his memories, his dad and brother, hunting together, killing monsters. I could see the girls he liked and then I could feel that I wasn’t the first one to be in his head but I would be the last. I wiped out all residue of that previous presence and I replaced it with mine. I changed his attraction from girls to guys and most of all to me, I made sure he’d always do as I said and then I placed triggers and barriers in his mind so that no one would suspect not even himself. Once I was done I pulled myself out of his head and stared down into that blank handsome face.

“Sam?”

“Yes Master” he said staring up at me with those zombie white eyes.

“What do you do?” I asked, I knew the answer but I wanted to hear it in his voice.

“I obey you, Master” god hearing that was so hot, my half-hard cock filled out completely and popped out of the fly in my boxers and slapped the side of Sam’s face. He turned toward it and just stared at it.

“Your dick is hard, Master” he said

“Yes it is and what do you do when I have a hard-on?” I asked him

“Suck It” and he sat up, got down on his knees in front of me between my legs and started sucking on my cock. I put my hand on the back of his head as he started going up and down on my shaft, laid back and enjoyed the blow-job this hottie was giving me.

DAKOTA’S POV

I sat there watching as Dan writhed in agony and couldn’t do anything about it, finally he stopped and I was so happy he wasn’t in pain anymore. Suddenly though I could hear this noise and each second I heard it my mind started to drift. I felt Chris’s grip on me slacken and I thought maybe I could get away now but I couldn’t make myself move, all I could do was stand there and listen to that beautiful sound. I saw Dan sit up and say something and when he did it was like I was blasted with the sound and as my mind went completely blank, my cock went completely hard. The next thing I knew I was pushed aside and after a few moments the sound stopped. Then Dan was talking to me telling me how he had changed into something like me and Chris saying how we were a mated pair now and that I could still command Dan but my cock won’t entrance him anymore. I was so confused and then Chris was placing his hands on the sides of my head and telling me I should let him in, so I did. Chris’s mind spoke to me of how now Dan and I were bound to each other, how I had changed him, and that he would need to feed like I do. He told me how he didn’t want this for me because he felt it would make me weak, vulnerable, and that there are dangers out there to our kind. I would have to be extra careful now that I had Dan to take care of. Chris pulled out of my mind and I walked over to my mate and started kissing him like crazy until we heard the doorbell ring. Crap I was just getting into that too, and now we have to try and get Chris and Dad out of here before these so called hunters get us. So Dan goes out to the living room to distract them while I take Dad and Chris out the back.

“Come on there’s a door to the back yard down the hall.” I said as I went to the bedroom door after pulling some boxers on. I looked down the hall and couldn’t see those hunters so I turned the other way and started down toward the back door with Dad and Chris following me. I opened the door and gave them both hugs bye and watched them sneak out. I was just closing the door when I heard someone tell them to stop. I looked through the window in the door and saw a guy with sunglasses on pointing a gun at my dads. I saw red and stepped outside to put an end to this, besides I was hungry too. I stepped out of the door and he hadn’t caught sight of me yet but I could hear them speaking.

“Ok creep you’re going to come with me and don’t try any of your tricks cuz these sunglasses are treated against your little mesmero trick” The sunglasses guy said.

“Really, and who’d have thought a hunter could actually read a book to come up with a defense against me.” Chris said.

“Shut up now we’re going back inside and you’re going to release that guy from your control.”

“I’ve already released him” Chris said

“We’ll see now go” sunglasses guy said and motioned for them to head back toward the door and I knew this was my chance, I pulled my cock through the fly of my boxers and stoked it til it was mostly hard, then stepped out of the shadows of the house.

“Hey, bud you don’t want them to go inside, you want to look at my cock and listen to my voice.” His head turned to me and moved down to look at my crotch and I could tell I had him.

“Dude put your dick away right now” shit ok maybe I didn’t have him but he wasn’t looking away so I could still work with. He still had his gun trained on Chris but I could see Dad trying to sneak over to him, and I knew I just had to keep him distracted until we could get those sunglasses off.

“But I don’t want to do that, I’m so horny I just want to stand here and stroke my cock. Don’t you want to see that, you want to see me stroke my cock until it’s hard and throbbing? It makes you so hot to watch my hand rub up and down my shaft, doesn’t it? Just watch, watch my cock, watch it get hard and get hard yourself.” I saw his throat work while he swallowed nervously and kept looking at me. I just stood there and kept stroking myself keeping him distracted while Dad inched his way towards him. There Dad grabbed the sunglasses and ripped them off his face.

“What—“he said and started to turn back towards Dad but I stepped closer and caught his attention.

“Hey don’t worry about them, this is what you want to focus on” and with that I gripped the base of my cock and shook it a little to get his attention on it. I saw his eyes turn back toward me and then down to my cock and his head followed his eyes until all of his attention was on me. I mouthed at Dad and Chris to go and then turned my attention to my new friend, I could see that he was staring slack-jawed at my cock now and god he was so handsome, I’m definitely going to have fun with him.

“That’s right, watch my cock, watch it like a good boy, follow it inside, follow my cock, follow my voice.” I started walking backwards towards the door and he shuffled forward as I moved back like he was a dog on a leash. Well in a way he was a dog now and I had a nice bone for him to snack on. We made it inside and stood in the laundry room, I had him close the door behind him and then he just stood there staring at my crotch, as if he’d be able to do anything else.

“So what’s your name, hot stuff?” I asked him

“Dean” he said

“And you’re a hunter?”

“Yes” he slurred, oh he was drooling now.

“And the other guy, who’s he?”

“My brother, Sam” interesting I thought so we’ve got us a set of brothers, that made me really hot.

“So Dean tell me, what do you think of my cock?”

“It’s amazing; I can’t stop looking at it”

“I know, so why don’t you put your gun down on the cabinet there, because it’s really my gun here that you’re interested in, right?”

“Yeaaa…” and he set his gun down on the cabinet like I told him.

“So Dean, do you know why you can’t stop looking at my cock” I asked him

“No”

“Well that’s because this here is the Kota Cock” I told him and gave me cock a wag with my hand for good measure.

“The Kota Cock?”

“Yes, the Kota Cock and see the Kota Cock is your master now”

“cock…master…no” he looked like he might be trying to fight it, he’s really strong-willed which will make it better when he gives it up to me. I could see what Chris meant on how mating with Dan made me weaker, I‘d have to really work with this guy to get him to submit. I dropped my boxers to the floor and stepped closer to Dean.

“Kneel down”

“no” he said defiantly.

“I said kneel” and for emphasis I pushed down on his shoulders and his knees gave out and he was face to face with my cock.

“ohhh” he moaned once he saw how close he was to my crotch. I knew he was smelling my musk which would only help enslave his mind to me.

“Take a deep breath, Dean. Breathe in my scent and look at the Kota Cock. It is your Master, you were made to serve it. That’s why you can’t look away, it’s why you don’t want to look away. The Kota Cock is the most perfect thing you’ve ever seen and you should worship it.”

“Can’t look away, so perfect, worship the Kota Cock” Dean said and then started smiling like a stupid drunk.

“That’s right, Dean. Submit to me, Submit to the Kota Cock, give your will to it”

“Yes, submit” and I felt it, his will flowing into me from his mind to my cock, he gave it all to me and then with what felt like a ping he was mine. I looked down at him and he was slumped back staring unblinking at my cock.

“Dean”

“Yes Master” he responded which made my cock twitch and brought another stupid smile to Dean’s face.

“What are you?” I asked

“I am a slave to the Kota Cock, Master”

“That’s right, Dean now stand up and strip for me, I want to see the body of my new slave” I leaned back on the washer and watched as this sexy beast stood up and started peeling off his clothes. The shirt came off and damn just looking at those rocking abs was almost enough to make me cum. He dropped his pants next and stood there with those tight grey boxer-briefs tented out and wet from his hard leaking cock. He dropped those next and stood before me a hard zonked out cockslave and god it was so hot.

“Have I pleased you, Master?” He asked me

“Oh Yes Dean, you have a very sexy body and nice cock there”

“Thank you, Master”

“So tell me Dean you fucked a lot of girls with that cock?”

“Yes Master”

“Any guys?”

“No Master” he answered

“Have you ever done anything before with a guy, Dean?”

“Yes Master, I’ve gotten a few blowjobs before” he answered

“Ah did you like them?”

“They were blowjobs, Master” I took the unspoken part of that as ‘as long as my dick is sucked I don’t care who does it’ I walked up and grabbed his cock in my hand and he moaned when I touched it. I started stroking it and talking to him as I stroked.

“Ok Dean from now on, this cock will not touch a girl’s lips or pussy, understand”

“Yes Master”

“Your cock is only for guys now, only a guy’s mouth can suck it and only a guy’s ass can take it. You no longer are attracted to girls, Dean you only like guys, guys with fit bodies and nice hard cocks with round swinging balls. That’s what makes you hard and horny now, that’s what make you cum, understand”

“Yes Master only get hard for guys, only cum for guys”

“Good now why don’t you get on your knees and show me how well you can serve the Kota Cock, show me how much you love your Master.” I pulled my shirt off and stepped back as Dean dropped to his knees and shuffled forward. He wrapped his hand around the base of my cock and just stopped. I waited a moment to see if he’d starting sucking and when he didn’t I spoke up.

“What’s the matter?”

“I’ve never given anyone a blowjob before, Master I don’t want to disappoint you” Dean said looking up at me with those puppy dog eyes.

“Ugh, ok Dean, it’s really easy to suck a cock, ok. You’re a guy and guys know best on how to please a cock cuz they have one, understand?”

“Yes Master”

“Good now I want you to think about every blowjob you’ve ever gotten, think about what the people who were giving you head did to your cock, Dean. Now I want you to do those things to the Kota Cock, ok?”

“Ok Master”

Dean leaned forward and kissed the head of my cock then stuck his tongue out and licked the underside of my shaft. I moaned appreciatively to which Dean responded to with a smile and opened his mouth and sucked my cock down. He tried to take it to the base and started choking.

“Just take it easy, you have to work past your gag reflex slowly, relax and take a breath through your nose as you take the shaft down your throat.” He did as I said and slowly started sucking up and down my shaft. Each time he’s suck me down I could feel him try and push down further on my cock. He kept trying until finally I felt my cock slip down his throat and he didn’t gag one bit. After the first time he pulled completely off my cock and looked up at me, I grinned down at him and he took my praise for inspiration and started bobbing up and down on my cock like it was air and he was drowning.

“Whoa now slow down, you want to savor this don’t you?” I told Dean who pulled off my cock looked up at me and said

“Yes Master” then went back to sucking me off but slower this time. He was pretty good for a first-timer too. I put my hand on top of his head and started bucking my hips back and forth fucking those pouty lips. As I felt myself nearing climax I pulled out of his mouth and started pulling on my rod.

“Look up at me Dean, I want to see your eyes as I mark your face with my cum” he looked up at me with those lust filled eyes and that stupid obedient smile on his face and I lost then, I screamed and shot all over that handsome face. I coated his entire face it was even dripping down the sides of his cheeks. He was soaked in my seed and it was fucking hot. I wiped a bit off his chin with my thumb and held it out to him, which with no prompting he took into his mouth and sucked the cum off my thumb.

“You like that?”

“Oh Yes Master” he moaned

“How’d it taste?”

“Delicious Master, I love the taste of your seed.” He told me with a grin

“Of course you do, in fact I think you should wear my seed on your face for a while so everyone knows you’re mine.”

“Oh yes Master, I’d love that”

“I know, and if you wear my seed like a good boy, I might reward you with a taste fresh from the source.”

“Oh yes Master, I will wear your seed like a good boy.”

“Good now stand up and follow me, let’s go see how Danny’s doing with your brother.” He stood up with his cock standing straight out and the pre-cum oozing out like a leaky water hose. I turned toward the door and started down the hall with my new little slave right behind me. I couldn’t wait to see what Dan had gotten up to with the other one.

DAN’S POV

I sat there enjoying my new little Sammy boy sucking my cock but I couldn’t help but think where Dakota was, he shouldn’t have been this long. I hope they didn’t run into any trouble.

“Sam” I said and he pulled back off my cock and looked up at me with those milky-white eyes which didn’t help my hard-on one bit.

“Yes Master” that didn’t help either. Dakota can take care of himself, I’m going to enjoy my new friend.

“Stand up and strip for me, I want to see how my new slave looks” he stood up and slowly started unbuttoning his white dress shirt, throwing his tie over his shoulder. When he got to the last button, he just ripped the shirt open displaying his nice six pack, he slipped out of the shirt and reached up to remove the tie.

“Leave it” I said, he nodded then bent down to slip out of his shoes and socks, once he did that he unbuttoned his pants and made to unzip them.

“Wait, let me just enjoy this sight first, give me a show Sammy” he froze for a minute there and the milky cover over his eyes disappeared and he started looking around.

“Wha…where...am” shit somehow he’s broken out of it.

“Sam, Sam look over here at me, listen to my voice Remember” he turned to look at me and then he looked down at my cock which I was stroking slowly. He kept staring at it and I could see his eyes starting to glaze white again.

“That’s right Sammy, look at my hard dick, listen to my voice, remember.”

“Yea, hard dick, voice, Remember” Sam said monotonously watching me stroke my dick up and down. Then suddenly his head snapped up his milky white glazed over eyes staring straight ahead.

“I Remember”

“Good now why don’t you go ahead and drop those pants then get back to sucking me off”

“As you wish, Master” he unzipped his pants, dropped them down I stared at him for a minute and then grabbed that tie and pulled on it until he was down on his knees. He took half a second to look at my cock and then started giving me head again. I would have loved to have a little strip show first but it looks like I’m going to have to complete my control over him first. I started to get into the blowjob more, I started bucking my hips into his mouth, holding on to that tie like a leash, to which he moaned in response and that set me off more. I grabbed the sides of his head and started fucking his mouth, I couldn’t hold back I just had to cum in his mouth. I had to make him swallow my seed and make him mine.

“Fuck yea, Sam take my dick, taste my seed, become mine. I’m about to cum and fucking swallow it, SWALLOW IT ALL OHHHHHH!!!” I shot and shot into his mouth, he started choking on it there was so much, but he kept trying to swallow it like a good little slave. I went boneless letting go of his head and just laid there for a minute. He took his mouth off my cock and then I could feel him licking up the cum that he’d missed around my dick and balls. Once he finished he sat back and looked up at me with a trail of cum down his cheek and his eyes had changed, they were no longer completely white, I could see his pupil and iris now but the color was no longer green but white. It was very hot seeing that and then he started speaking.

“Did I please you, Master?” It caught me off guard because he sounded more like himself, so I reached into his mind which he moaned when I did and I could see that all the triggers I had placed weren’t necessary. Apparently as soon as he’d tasted my cum his old personality merged with his slave self so that he wasn’t a mindless slave now but a willing one, well somewhat willing. I pulled out of his head and answered him.

“Yea Sam that was very nice” I said

“More than nice, that was fucking hot” a voice said and I turned and there was Dakota standing there buck naked with a guy standing behind him also naked and rock hard. He was pretty fucking hot especially with his face covered in cum and that mindless look on his face.

“Thank you, I see you’ve got a new friend as well” I said to which Dakota smiled and rubbed his hand down the side of the guy’s face which made him take a long blink and moan. I stood up which made Sam stand up too, I got a look at his boxers which were tented out and soaked from his leaking cock. I stood on the side of Sam and wrapped my arms around his neck and caressed the side of his face which made him moan as well.

“That’s making me a little jealous, Dan” Dakota said and I could see the aggravation on his face. This would be good, I pulled on the tie around Sam’s neck turning Sam’s face to me then I loosened the tie and pulled it over his head and as I did I placed my lips on his, I pulled back and he took the cue, bent down, and started kissing me. Damn he was a good kisser, he slipped his tongue in my mouth and I could taste myself on him, it was making me hard all over again, I can see why Dakota wanted to enslave me like he did, there’s nothing like this. It’s so much better to control their bodies as well as their minds.

“Stop it now” Dakota said and the tone in his voice made me pull back from Sam. I didn’t want to stop but I did, I can see now what Chris said about me just simply obeying Dakota. I looked over at him and he just smiled and said

“Come here” with that same tone and I just walked over and stood right in front of him. He leaned over took me in his arms and started kissing me like crazy. He pulled back and said

“Damn you taste so good” I saw Sam walk up to this new guy of Dakota’s and poke his chest which made him rock back and forth a bit. Sam just chuckled and said

“Not so cocky now are you, Dean?” To which the guy, whose name I’m assuming is Dean, just stared ahead like any one zonked out by the Kota Cock.

“So who’s this guy?” I whispered to Dakota

“They’re brothers” he responded the both of us watching Sam feel up his brother.

“Oh that’s hot” I said to which Dakota responded.

“I thought so too”

We stood there enraptured as Sam circled his brother feeling up his chest, shoulders, back, ass, abs, and then finally his cock.

“Are you making him do this?” Dakota asked

“Nope, it’s all him. Once he swallowed my seed he became mine willingly, he’s not mindless like yours there.”

“He’s only mindless because I like them that way.” Dakota responded petulantly

“Ok whatever you say” I told him

“All those girls you fucked with this rod, brother and now look at you, mr big bad ladies man nothing now but a cum soaked mindless slave. How’s it feel to have cum all over your face?” Sam said.

“It feels good, I enjoy the seed of the Kota Cock” Dean said which I could see made Sam’s dick twitch in his shorts.

“Sam, have you always been attracted to your brother?” I asked him

“I guess so in a way, Master I’ve always admired him, looked up to him, but seeing him like this just makes me so horny. I guess that’s your doing, Master your power freeing all my desires.” Sam said breathlessly

“Well Sam you obviously want to put Dean in his place so put him in his place.” I looked at Dakota and he understood what I was thinking.

“Dean in a moment, I’m going to snap my fingers and you won’t remember anything since you first saw me. But you will obey every command that your brother Sam gives you and you’ll find that it makes you really horny to obey him. You won’t be able to see or hear me or Dan, to you the only people in this room will be you and Sam, you won’t remember the instructions I gave you but you will follow them understand?” Dakota told his little slave.

“Yes Master” Dean responded which made both Sam and I groan in pleasure.

“And when you hear me snap my fingers again, you’ll be able to see and hear us again, ok” Dakota said to which Dean nodded and I turned to Sam.

“Sammy just give us a good show, ok?” I said

“Oh I will Master” Dakota and I went sit on the couch and he snapped his fingers and the show began.

DEAN’S POV

It was so strange when that guy came out with his dick hanging out and then it was all I could think about, it was all I wanted to think about. Cock, cock, cock, was the only thing in my head. The Kota Cock, Obey the Kota Cock, Please the Kota Cock, Serve the Kota Cock, and finally suck the Kota Cock. I blew this guy and I fucking loved and then he came on my face and I loved that too. Then suddenly I heard a snap and I’m standing in this room and no idea how I got there or what I was even just thinking.

“Dude what the fuck just happened?” I asked Sam and noticed he was standing there in his underwear and he had a fucking hard-on too.

“Oh shit dude, I think they got to you” I said to him

“Not just me Bro” he said and pointed to my face. I reached up and could feel that my face was soaked in something, I scooped some of it on my fingers and looked at it. I couldn’t tell what it was at first so I brought it to my nose to sniff it and holy shit.

“Fucking jizz, really??” I shouted

“Yep, dude and I hate to tell you this but that means you’re still controllable.” Sam said

“What?” I said and I moved my hands to wipe the jizz off my face when Sammy smiled.

“Stop, don’t wipe it off” and then suddenly my arms just froze in mid-air.

“What the hell, this isn’t funny”

“Yea it is, Dean you see you’ve been marked, and that means you’re very controllable and can’t resist a direct order, for instance lick that cum off your fingers.” And as soon as he said it I felt my fingers moving up to my mouth and my tongue reaching out and licking it up. I’d never tasted cum before, I always thought it was nasty but this, this was amazing, it was the most delicious thing I’d ever tasted. I could feel my dick start swelling and looked down and saw I was completely bare ass naked.

“There now doesn’t that make you feel better” Sam said and I moaned ‘yea’ before I could stop myself.

“Ok Sammy stop this” I pleaded to which he just scoffed and then dropped his underwear. Wow I’d never seen Sam naked before at least not since we were younger, I could see why girls fawn over him though. Wait why am I thinking that, and why am I getting horny over my own little brother, this is sick. Sammy started walking towards my while he slowly stroked his dick and I got a bad feeling on what was about to happen. I started backing away from him but I backed right into a wall.

“I don’t want to stop it, Dean and you don’t either” and he was right I didn’t want to stop it.

“Now Dean you’re my big brother and you’ve always taken care of me right?”

“Yea Sam” I said

“Well, see I’ve gotten a problem and you want to help me like always, like a good brother right.” Of course I wanted to help him, he was my little brother it was my job to take care of him.

“Of course”

“Good, cause you see my dick is really hard right now, and I need you to suck it for me.” I balked immediately even though my dick throbbed but I ignored that.

“No I’m not going to do that, this isn’t like you” and as I looked at his face I could see his eyes were different, they were white.

“Dude your eyes, they’re all white” I said to which Sam stepped back and I stepped forward.

“It’s you that’s being controlled, dude you’ve got to fight it, come on Sammy you can do it, fight it” Sam shook his head and then looked back at me and his eyes were normal again.

“Dean?” he said

“Yea Sam” and he smiled at me and I smiled back and then his eyes turned white again and I felt my face drop.

“I don’t want to fight it, Dean. I like this, I like the way I feel now. Now don’t worry about my eyes and listen to me very carefully.” And suddenly I didn’t care about his weird eyes and I was hanging off his every word.

“Now Dean I’m your little brother which means that you have to take care of me, help me with any problems I have, right?” Sam said and he was right I should help him with any problem he has, so I nodded.

“That’s good Dean, you’re a good big brother and you love me right”

“Yea I love you, Sam” and I really did, Sam stepped closer to me and stared down into my eyes while I stared up into his.

“And the way you show your love is by doing whatever I tell you to because it helps me when you do that, and you want to help me because I’m your brother and you love me, right Dean?”

“Yea, Sam”

“Tell me you love me, Dean”

“I love you Sam”

“Again”

“I love you Sam”

“I love you too, Dean now get on your knees” I dropped down and came face to ‘face’ with Sam’s hard cock, it was about half an inch shorter than mine but his was thicker. I looked back up at him questioningly.

“See Dean my cock is really hard and it really hurts, and you want to help me with that, right?”

“Sure Sam” if he was hurting then I should make him feel better, he was my little brother it was my job to take care of him.

“And how do you do that, bro?” Sam asked me so I looked back at his cock and I thought about it, and I know that when my dick gets hard, I like it when someone sucks it. I looked back up at him

“Suck it?” I said

“Yep Dean, now why don’t you get on that, cause it’s really really hard now” Sam said

“Ok Sam” And I looked back at his cock and wrapped my lips around the head of it.

“That’s right, Dean wrap those pouty lips around my dick, do it just like you like it done, fucking blow me So I did what he said, wrap my lips around the shaft, bob up and down, pull back, swirl the head with my tongue, go down again then back up, and repeat. Make Sam feel good, make his dick feel better, suck it down like a good brother that’s what I did because he told me to, and a good big brother does what his little brother says.

“Oh yea that feels so good Dean, suck me bro keep it up you’re doing good” I felt so proud that I was making Sam feel good, I’d never sucked cock before but somehow I just knew how to do it, like someone had put the knowledge in my head. I started taking Sam’s cock down to the root and then back up again to the head, it didn’t take long before he was screaming his climax and shooting his jizz down my throat.

“Do you feel better, Sam?” I asked after I pulled myself off his dick which was now starting to soften well at least that worked, I must have done good then.

“Yea Dean, I feel a lot better” I stood up and looked at Sam’s smiling face and couldn’t help but smile back at him then I heard a snap. I looked to where it came from and there were these two guys sitting on the couch. They were both looking at us, smiling one had a pillow over his crotch and the other was completely nude with a hard-on. I’m pretty sure the guy with the pillow was nude too because the other guy had his hand under the pillow and was moving his hand up and down like he was stroking the dude’s dick. This was starting to get really weird now.

“Did that please you, Master?” I heard Sammy say and turned to look at him and thought ‘scratch that it’s full on creepy now’. The uncovered guy smiled bigger at Sam and told him

“Yes, Sam that was a really good show” his voice hit me like a wave, my cock which had started to deflate, surged back to full hardness, and my mind started getting hazy like I was drunk. I just wanted to stand there and listen to him speak.

“Thank you, Master” master, was that this guy’s name, well I guess that made sense but it somehow it didn’t seem right to call him that.

“Dean” oh wow the voice was talking to me now, god it made me feel so good to hear him speak my name.

“Yeaaa” I slurred staring at him.

“Shit, hold on I want you aware for this.” I didn’t understand what he meant, he started clearing his throat and then suddenly I blinked and was completely aware again, the haze was gone.

“There that’s better, so Dean how’d it feel to suck your brother off?” He asked me.

“None of your business, you freak. Now tell me what’s going on and why’s Sam calling you master?” I said putting on my tough guy face which wasn’t easy being buck naked with someone’s cum on my face.

“Well that’s because I am his master, and my boyfriend Dakota here is your master.” This guy with the pillow, Dakota nodded with a smile on his face.

“Bullshit, I ain’t got no master” I said which I was waiting on Sam to correct my grammar but he just stood there staring and the guy who said he was Sam’s master, it hit me then these were the monsters who could enslave guys that we were looking for. I hurriedly stop looking at their faces so that they couldn’t entrance me.

“What’s wrong, Dean?” Other guy said

“I just realized what you two were and you’re not going to get me with your hypno-mind control eyes.” I said

“Oh you don’t have to worry about that, that was Dakota’s dad and he’s gone now.” I looked up then and could see that their eyes weren’t turning red so I guess I was safe.

“So you two aren’t like him?” I asked hesitantly

“No” he said and I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Ok so why’s Sammy calling you Master?”

“I told you Dean, I’m Sammy’s Master and he likes me being his master, don’t you Sammy?”

“Oh Yes, Master” Sam said with a moan and I could see his cock getting hard again. I’d have to help him with that. Wait no that’s not right.

“Ok look this is stopping right now.” I said and moved toward this guy and right when I was going to reach him, I felt Sam grab my arms and lock them behind me. I started struggling but I couldn’t move.

“Sam what are you doing, let me go”

“I’m sorry Dean but I can’t let you hurt my Master.” Sam said right next to my left ear and rested his chin on my shoulder.

“Don’t worry Dean, you’ll like it, it feels so good to serve, to obey, there are no worries anymore just bliss.” Sam whispered in my ear and his hot breath on my cheek felt good but I couldn’t give in to that.

“No” I said and the other guy stood up and walked up to me, while Dakota sat on the couch and I could see he’d started stroking his own dick under that pillow.

“Now Dean don’t be that way, you liked it before don’t you remember, don’t you want to remember” He was saying right in my face.

“Remember what?” I asked him.

“The Kota Cock” I felt my eyelids pull back far and my eyes bulge when he said that and then cock, cock, cock was all I heard in my head. Next flashes of a cock in front of me, sucking it, obeying it, kneeling before it, and then feeling its hot seed spray all over my face. God it was so hot on me, I was so hard, and I wanted to feel that again…No wait, that’s not right, fight it. I shook my head and then looked at the guy in front of me. He smiled at me and reached his hands up to the sides of my face.

“The Kota Cock” he said again and it started all over again, the flashes, the words, the desires, but it was different I could feel him whispering things to me as well but his mouth wasn’t moving. He was speaking to my mind, I could feel him in there, changing things, putting thoughts in, taking thoughts out. I’d try an fight him but each time I’d try I’d hear those words in my head ‘The Kota Cock’ and the fight would just leave out of me, and he’d break deeper into my head whispering his will into me. After what seemed like forever he pulled out of my head and I woke up but I didn’t feel any different. The guy turned toward Dakota and said.

“It’s done” and Dakota smiled.

“Thanks, Dan” he said so that was the other guy’s name, good to know.

“You can let him go, Sam” Dan said and Sam let go of me. I wanted to jump and this Dan guy but I just couldn’t seem to make my body move.

“So now what, what’s gonna happen here?” I asked and Dakota stood up holding the pillow in front of his crotch.

“What’s going to happen here, Dean is that you’re going to ‘Obey the Kota Cock’” and as he said those words he dropped the pillow. I heard the words and saw the cock and it all came flooding back, the changes Master Dan had placed in my mind took hold and I knew my place, I remembered my place and I loved it. I dropped to my knees in front of that cock and then looked up into the face of its owner, my Master.

“Yes, Master. I will Obey the Kota Cock” He smiled down at me and I smiled back. I realized then that Sam was right, it was bliss. I was still me, I wasn’t mindless but I was a slave, and I was willing because it made me feel good, good to obey, to serve. I smiled wider and waited for my Master to order me.

DAN’S POV

I watched as Dean knelt in front of Dakota smiling like an idiot, and thought this really was a great plan of mine and it was real easy to make Dakota go along with it. Just a few choice words and my hand on that cock of his and he’s putty in my hand, he might like them mindless but it just makes sense to have some personality to a slave, makes it more interesting. Enough self-reflection it was time to have some fun. I knelt down in front of Sam and started sucking him off to which he just moaned like a good little slave.

THIRD PERSON

While Dan starting sucking his slave, Dakota ordered Dean to start sucking him off, soon the only sounds to the room were that of moans and the sucking noises coming from two blowjobs being given. Sam was the first to climax with a shout of love for his Master, while Dan gobbled down every last bit of Sam’s man seed. Dakota followed suit not long after as he watched his mate blow the tall brunette, what set him off was watching Dan look over at him with cum dripping down his chin and Dakota lost it shooting his load down Dean’s throat which in turn made Dean shoot his load hands-free as the seed of the Kota Cock flowed through his body, making Dan’s changes permanent as well as making other changes to his body.

“God that was so fucking hot” Dakota said flopping back onto the couch. Dan stood up licked the excess cum off his chin and said.

“I know right” Dan said and joined Dakota on the couch and started kissing him.

“Damn you’re making me hard again, baby” Dakota said

“Good because I want to see you fuck Deany over there while my Sammy boy fucks me.” Dan told his mate.

“Oh you’re such a perv, I love you” Dakota said and gave Dan a kiss then turned to Dean still kneeling on the floor.

“Dean get up and come sit on my cock, the Kota Cock here’s going to fuck that straight ass.” Dakota said and Dean jumped up to his feet and his cock jumped up and filled out too.

“YES, Master!” Dean said and walked up to the couch, climbed up straddling Dakota’s waist. Dakota grabbed his cock with one hand and Dean’s hip with the other and guided him down onto his dick. Dean cried out when the head puncture his hole but it wasn’t a cry of pain like one would think but a cry of pleasure. Dan could see his mate’s cock just slip right into his slave’s ass like it was made for it.

“Wow that was almost too easy, are you ok?” Dakota said to Dean.

“Great, Master I was made for the Kota Cock” and with that Dean sank completely down until he was sitting on Dakota’s lap with that great cock buried completely in his ass. It fit so perfectly, like a sword and its sheath, a plug into a socket. In a way, Dean was right he was made for the Kota Cock or rather he’d been remade for the Kota Cock, much like Dan.

“Oh Yea so hot” Dan said watching as Dean started moving himself up and down on Dakota’s hard dick. He bent over and grabbed Dean’s dick in his hand and right before he sucked it into his mouth, he turned to Sam and told him.

“Sammy get over here and fuck my ass, Breed me like a good slave, fuck me raw and hard.” Sam smiled and walked over to the couch.

“Yes Master, I will obey, I will fuck you, I’ll fuck you so hard” Sam said and then slammed his cock into Dan’s ass until he was buried to the hilt which made Dan cry out and arch his back until Sam pushed him back down and started slamming in and out of his hole. Eventually once Dan came to his senses he reached out to Dean’s dick and started sucking it. All that could be heard were the sounds of moans, groans, the odd expletive, and the occasional order from Dan or Dakota which was met with a ‘Yes Master’ and immediate obedience from Sam and Dean.

The fucking went on for quite some time, the noise and voices devolving into mere grunts and moans and slapping of flesh on flesh. The first to cum was Dean, shooting his load into Dan’s hungry mouth, Dean’s cumming caused him to clench around Dakota and set him to shooting his load into Dean’s ass which made Dean cum a second time all over Dan’s face and Dakota’s chest. Sam pounded on his Master’s ass with his cock, and he started fucking even harder after seeing his brother cum down his Master’s throat and then all over his face. He had been repeatedly pulling his cock completely out of his Master’s hole and then slamming back in. But Dan told him to go faster and harder and Sam being a good boy obliged. His thrusting picked up until he screamed and started shooting his load into his Master’s ass which caused Dan to shoot his load all over the sofa beneath them. They each started to come down from their orgasmic high and Dakota and Dan started kissing each other while Sam and Dean just stared at each other and appreciated the sight.

“Let’s switch up” Dan said to which Dakota nodded.

“Sam pull out” Dan told him which he did and then Dan turned over and laid on his back with his ass facing Dean and Dakota.

“Dean?” Dan said

“Yes, Master Dan” he responded

“Come stick that dick in my ass, boy” Dean turned and looked to his master at this to which Dakota nodded, and so Dean got up off the Kota Cock and scooted behind Dan. He lined his cock up with Dan’s hole and moved him down onto it. Dean moved them to a comfortable position, Dean sitting on his legs while Dan leaned back on the arm of the couch and Dean started pushing in an out of Dan’s cum-filled hole.

“Sam?” Dakota said

“Yes Master Kota” he responded

“Come here” Sam walked around the couch and stood in front of Dakota watching his brother fuck his Master and you could how much he was turned on by it from his twitching cock.

“What do you think of Dean fucking Dan there, Sam?” Dakota asked

“I think it’s fucking hot, Master Kota” Sam said with a groan.

“Does seeing your brother hard turn you on?”

“Yes, Master Kota”

“Does seeing him fuck your Master make you hard?”

“Oh god yes, Master Kota, so hard” Sam took his dick in hand and squeezed it while watching his big bro slam his dick into his Master.

“Do you want to fuck his tight ass?”

“OH YES!...Master Kota, May I?” Sam said pleadingly

“Sure go ahead and while you do that I’m going to fuck you, you’d like that right?” Dakota stood up and moved so that Sam could take his place on the couch. Sam kneeled behind Dean, put his hand on Dean’s back, pushed him so that he bent over and Sam lined his cock up with his brother’s hole which was still leaking Dakota’s seed.

“Oh yes, Master Kota fuck me as you wish” Sam said and then slammed his cock up Dean’s ass which made Dean cry out and slam harder into Dan’s hole.

“Oh I will, Sammy” and with that Dakota took his place behind Sam and plunged the Kota Cock into that tight hole. Thankfully Dan and Dakota’s sexual powers along with Sam’s own arousal had already made his hole stretched and wet for the Kota Cock. They each settled into a rhythm of pure rutting, like dogs they fucked on that couch and then they fucked some more. Sam and Dean were in pure heaven, they had never experienced anything like this before and the loved it with every part of their being. The moment they realized this they both cried out and started shooting into their respective holes which in turn caused Dan and Dakota to cry out their orgasms too. The four voices rose in a symphony of orgasmic bliss and then died out into low moans and groans and they all collapsed down onto one another and enjoyed the post orgasmic glow. Sam and Dean laid there thinking of their new Masters and enjoyed the new desires placed in their minds.

SAM’S POV

I was suddenly walking back to the impala and had no idea how I had gotten there, I felt a breeze and looked down and could see that my shirt was completely undone and blowing in the wind. I looked down at my left hand where I was holding my tie and my coat was hanging over my right arm. I thought about what the hell was going on and turned back to the house I was walking from and when I turned I felt my dick brush up against my pants.

“What the—?” I said out loud then threw my coat over my left arm and pulled the waistband back on my pants, and sure enough there was my dick laying there with no underwear over it. Ok this is getting really weird. I heard a twig snapped and saw Dean walking up without a shirt and a pissed off look in his eyes.

“You too, huh?” he said.

“Yea, what do you remember?” I asked him

“Not a damn thing, you?”

“Same” we started walking toward the car and I couldn’t stop myself from asking.

“Dean is your underwear missing?” He stopped mid-step and looked at me.

“What the fuck kind of question is that, you gigantor freak.” Typical Dean response, insult my height to avoid a question.

“Dean” I said in my stop avoiding and answer me tone of voice. Dean sighed and said.

“Ok yea, my boxers are gone, you happy knowing that” he said

“Mine are gone too” I told him which made him blanch a little. He went back to walking to the car and I followed, went around the other side and as I did I caught a glimpse of the house and just stared at the front door.

“Dude what are you staring a—“ Dean had turned around and was staring now too at the house. We both stood there for what seemed like an hour and then just snapped out of it. Dean turned back to me and I asked him.

“You think we should go back and check it out again?” Dean started to turn his head but then stopped and looked back at me.

“No, I want to but it’s like something’s telling me I can’t” he looked freaked out about that.

“Yea me too” I said and then opened the door and climbed in the car as soon as my butt touched the seat I felt a flash of soreness from my ass. I hissed in pain and then turned to Dean when I heard him make the same noise.

“Did your ass just feel like—?” it had been fucked was the unspoken part of Dean’s sentence to which I just responded.

“Yea”

“Ok we’re never going to mention this again, to anyone, not even each other got it, Sammy?” I suddenly felt a flush of arousal hearing Dean call me Sammy, it was weird I’d never felt like that around him before.

“Sammy?” Another rush straight to my crotch, I turned to Dean and with everything I had I answered him.

“Agreed” I choked out to which he nodded and started the car.

“And we’re never coming here again” Dean said

“Yea” but somehow even thought I agreed with him something told me, that we would be back here one day, and I don’t think it will be completely our choice. I turned back to look at the house, and the thought hit me that when we did come back we would really like what we found. I turned back around as we pulled away from the house and just stared out at the road and let my mind wander.

EPILOGUE

Dakota and I watched our boys drive away and I couldn’t help but feel a bit of regret at having to let them go but Dakota was right, someone might come looking for them so we had to erase their memories and make them leave. But we did make sure to leave enough influence so that we could call them back when we wanted. I turned to Dakota and kissed him, he kissed me back and started rubbing his cock against my thigh. To think it all started with me trying to make Dakota mine and then he showed me that cock, that Kota Cock and made me his. Now we belong to each other, never would have thought my life would be like this but I can’t complain about it. I looked up at my mate and I remembered.

“Shit, Mark and Brent we forgot about them.” I said and started down the hall. Dakota grabbed my arm and stopped me.

“Fuck them, and get over here so I can fuck you” he said and as much as I wanted to I needed to take care of them first. I tried to pull away but he just tightened his grip.

“I really didn’t want to do this but I’ve got to fuck you right now, Dan” He said

“Dakota—“ I started but he cut me off.

“Get down on all fours and show me that ass, like a good little bitch” he said in that tone of voice that I couldn’t resist, didn’t want to resist. I dropped down to the floor and presented my ass in the air to him like a bitch in heat, which in a way I was. I looked back up at him and could see him biting his lip and then he sank down to his knees behind me.

“Tell me Danny boy, tell me how much you want my cock” again that tone and the words just started spilling out of me.

“It’s all I want, it’s all I desire please give me that cock, Dakota. Ram it into me, fuck me now, fuck me hard with the Kota Cock. You remade me for it, give it to me now, fuck me now. I love your cock, I love the Kota Cock, I crave it, I love it, I love you, fuck meeeee!!!” and he did he shoved that cock into me and it was nirvana. He was right Mark and Brent could wait all that mattered was getting fucked by that cock, getting fucked by my mate. Though once we were done I’d go and remove my programming from Brent as well as his memories, I didn’t need him anymore so I’d let him go and it’d be fun to retrance him with my new powers. I’d probably leave some programming in Mark just for fun, as well as Dad’s programming. I’ll definitely let Cody go though as much fun as he was, I had Dakota now so I didn’t need a whole harem of men to fuck and suck besides don’t want to bring too much attention to ourselves. We got lucky this time with those hunters but we might not be next time and god help us if some chick hunters showed up or some old guy, we’d be screwed. OOH he’s picking up his speed, god yes I love this so much, I love my life and my new mate. But mostly I love the Kota Cock.

THE END….