The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kristine’s Conscience

by Sarhom

Chapter 1

Suddenly, my bedroom door opened. “Ma, knock!” I grumbled. I turned to the door, ready to tell her off, but it wasn’t my mother standing there.

“Kristine? Long time no see!” I said, pleasantly surprised. Having expected a family member, my old friend was a much more welcome sight. Admittedly I didn’t want her barging in on me either, but then Kristine was exactly the sort of person to break down doors to get to where she was going, and give the finger to anyone in her way. If I hadn’t known her since the age of two, I’d probably have dismissed her as a pushy bitch long ago. But my family and her family had been close ever since our parents had started carpooling us home from preschool together. We were friends and neighbors all through childhood, walking to school together every day from 1st grade to senior year of high school.

I hadn’t seen much of Kristine over the last few years, since we had gone to different colleges. I mean, we stayed in touch, texting and social media and all that, but we both had new friends and new places to go. It was only on breaks like this that we would have any chance to see each other. But here she was now, having burst into my bedroom, looking flushed and out of breath. She must have run flat out over from her place.

“Kristine!?” I asked, slightly stunned. “What’s... uh, what’s going on?”

She didn’t answer right away. Her eyes were wild, almost manic as she looked at me. She seemed to be thinking very hard about something.

I tried again. “Kristine? You, er, you look very...” I was going to say ‘flushed’, but then I took into her new outfit. The last time I had seen her, she was in her usual loose-fitting T-shirt and baggy jeans. Today... wow. Kristine had dressed herself in a burgundy halter top, and black skinny jeans that made it hard not to stare a little. She’d lost the tennis shoes, and had laced herself up in shiny black boots that must have cost her a fortune.

“Um... Kristine, are you—”

“Shut up and pay attention.”

My words evaporated on my lips. My imagination had been running wild, but suddenly the images vanished like they never were. My entire focus was on Kristine, as though there were no one else in the world but her. I sat still in my desk chair, waiting only for her to speak her next words.

“Josh. You will be completely immune to all of my powers. You will be not be forced to obey any command I might give, whether I give it verbally or nonverbally, consciously or unconsciously. Nothing I ever say or do will be ever able to remove or alter this protection, and you will remain immune to my power for the rest of your life, starting right now.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Uh... what? Kristine, what the hell are you talking about?”

She opened her mouth, then closed it again. She looked around at my room, as though seeing it for the first time, and she spotted a glass of water on my desk, near my elbow. “Pour that water on your head!” she commanded, pointing.

I looked from the water to her, confused. I made no move towards it. “Kristine, seriously, what the hell is going on? What’s wrong with you!”

“Ah!” Kristine let the syllable out of her mouth as though something very painful had just been lifted off her shoulders. The manic expression and wild eyes stopped. “It’s... it’s kind of a long story,” she said with a little, exhausted laugh. She seemed to realize all of a sudden that she was out of breath. “Mind if I sit?”

“Help yourself,” I said, gesturing to a chair next to my bed. She sat on my bed.

“Thanks. Sorry... sorry for being so weird. Um, how’s college treating you?”

“Fine. It’s done for the summer, I just got back yesterday night.”

“I know. I just found out. I got home last week. Finals were a bitch.”

Things suddenly seemed a lot more normal, with her sitting on the edge of my bed like she used to back when we were kids. Kristine seemed her usual self. We chatted about this and that for a few minutes, long enough for her to calm down. Then I decided I couldn’t take it anymore.

“So, Kristine. You’re dressed up really... sexy. I’m guessing Bill came back from college with you.” I expected her to blush, or knowing her temperament get angry, but instead she got this sort of horrified look. “You are still going out with Bill?”

“Yes. Sort of.”

“Sort of, fine. So I can let the change in wardrobe go. But... what was all that before about your ‘powers’? Why did you want me to pour water on my head? What is going on?”

She sighed. “Well, I have powers now.”

“You’re gonna need to explain that.”

“Powers. Like magic.”

I looked at her skeptically.

“I can make anybody do anything I want. I can alter their minds however I choose. I don’t even necessarily have to say it aloud. I just will people to change to suit my desires. I don’t even have to do it consciously all the time. I’m pretty sure I turned my sister into a hooker by accident yesterday.”

“You... what?” She’d never joked about anything like this before, and I’d known her from the age of about 2. Maybe it was the fact that we met so young, but Kristine and I just didn’t have that kind of relationship. We were almost step-siblings, in a way. We’d certainly never had any romantic feelings towards each other. But still, having grown up alongside her, I had had plenty of time to notice her figure. She developed a voluminous bosom starting in middle school, and her behind had gotten more than a few admirers in high school gym class. Of course, the boys learned pretty soon not to take her lightly—or they did after she sent two of them to the nurse for the mistake of trying to slap her ass when she had a lacrosse stick in her hands. They took her off the girls’ lacrosse team for a whole year for that.

“Kristine, if you don’t want to tell me what’s going on, you don’t have to. But you’re... I gotta be honest, you’re freaking me out a little.”

“It’s very freaky. You should be freaked out a lot. I’ve got practically unstoppable psychic mind control powers.”

I shook my head disbelievingly at her.

“Okay, Josh, okay. Come with me, I’ll prove it to you.”

“Yeah, sure,” I said, gamely. “I still don’t believe you yet.” I stopped on my way out to drink down the glass of water.

We went downstairs—my mom must have been in the basement doing the laundry—and out the door. We got as far as the sidewalk before Kristine stopped at the sight of our neighbor, Tucker, walking the family dog. We didn’t know Tucker that well, because he was a few years younger than us, but I knew from reading local sports news that he was in the football team in our old high school, and he would be a rising senior now.

“Hey, hey!” he called to Kristine. “Niiice outfit! Why don’t you dress like that more often, babe?” Obviously he didn’t know Kristine, either. I expected her to deck him, or tell him to go fuck himself with her usually mocking laugh.

Instead she gave him a look of mixed anger and resignation. “All right. I was going to do a demonstration anyway, and you’re asking for it.” She looked at me to check that I was paying attention, then turned back to Tucker. “Apologize.”

“I’m sorry!” gasped Tucker. “I shouldn’t have said that!” His tone had completely transformed. The honest regret in it was almost palpable. And he had gone wide-eyed, too.

“I think he’s just scared of you,” I said to Kristine, smiling at her.

“No. I told you, powers,” said Kristine, still sounding angry. “I told him to apologize. I have powers now—I can make him do anything I want. Apologize again, Tucker.”

“Please, please forgive me, Kristine. I saw you and I reacted so rudely. I have the manners of a troll. Please... I’m so sorry.”

“Okay, he’s not afraid of you, he’s got a crush on you,” I suggested. It was the only thing that could explain the desperate longing that had crept into his voice, the reverent awe shining in his blushing face.

“You’re a moron, Josh.” Kristine called people she liked names all the time, so I let it slide. “He will literally say or do anything I want him to.”

At this point, Tucker said, “Please, Miss Kristine, forgive me. You’re the most beautiful girl in the world, and I’d do anything to make up for the way I treated you... like a dumb jock, thinking with my cock.”

Kristine and I both laughed in embarrassed amusement. “Wow, what an apology. And yet,” I pointed out to Tucker, “you’re now staring at her chest.”

To my surprise, Tucker’s only reaction was to continue staring worshipfully at Kristine’s cleavage. I don’t even think he heard what I’d said. He was completely in his own world. So I looked to Kristine, who was now both blushing and furiously angry. “For fuck’s sake, Tucker, stop looking at my boobs!”

Tucker quickly looked down, bowing his head. I thought he was just ashamed, but I was about to get another surprise. “I’m so sorry, Miss Kristine. It’s so hard for a dumb boy like me to help himself. You’re just so sexy and powerful... I’m barely worthy to look at your boots.” And he started, slowly to sink to his knees, eyes fixed on her black leather boots.

“Uhhh...” I said, chuckling uncomfortably. “All right, what is this, a bet or something?”

“Powers,” said Kristine, her anger towards Tucker turning into frustration towards me for not understanding. “It’s not an act. It’s not a game. It’s not a bet. I have psychic powers and I can make him do anything I want.”

“Anything you want!” echoed Tucker. His voice had taken on an almost pleading tone, and he dropped the rest of the way to his knees. “I’m so, so sorry for what I said to you, Miss Kristine. I’ll do anything you want. Anything.” All this he said while staring longingly at her boots, as if he wanted nothing more in the entire world than to kiss them.

Kristine turned her head away.

I gave up. I could tell Tucker wasn’t faking. He was in a state of total worship towards the girl he’d, not 60 seconds ago, been catcalling and leering at. “Okay, fine, powers,” I said. “And you can make people do whatever you want. That’s... amazing.” I shook my head, stunned and impressed.

“Yeah,” she said, still not looking at me.

“Come on, you don’t have to be so ashamed. I won’t tell anyone about your powers if you don’t want me to. You just need to be careful about how you word things. I mean, you didn’t tell him to stop looking at you, you just said no to look at your...”

“You still don’t get it, Josh,” sighed Kristine. “I was trying to tell you before. My powers go beyond just what I say with words.”

“You mean, this is a side effect? The powers turn anyone they touch into...?” Tucker, still on his knees, leaned forward slowly and gave a reverent kiss to one of Kristine’s boots. She didn’t notice.

“It’s not that simple.” Kristine looked very uncomfortable. “It’s that... I just need to think or desire something to activate my powers. I don’t even need to complete the thought... just start thinking it. People bend to my... whims.” She forced herself to look at me, willing me to understand. But I, in my shock, was slow on the uptake.

“Oh, that’s... wow. Cool.” I thought a moment. “So, you can just make people do things for you. Whatever you want? That’s...” I grinned and shook my head again. But she just looked frustrated.

“Dammit, Josh! I make people do things for me all the time. I can’t turn it off. I get the barest hint of an idea, something I’d never normally act out in real life, and people around me start treating it as law. All people. All the time.”

“And that’s bad?”

“Yes! Do you know what it’s like to...”

As Kristine struggled for words, we heard a slapping sound. Tucker was still kneeling on the sidewalk. He was no longer kissing Kristine’s boots. But instead, he had unzipped his jeans and was pumping his cock like there was no tomorrow. His fist moved so fast it was almost a blur. Completely indifferent to about the lewd scene he was making, he stared longingly up at Kristine as he masturbated in animal bliss. “Oh, Miss Kristine... Oh, Miss Kristine...” he started moaning.

With a groan, Kristine quickly told him to stop. The worshipful words froze half-formed on his unmoving lips, and his hands instantly fell to his sides. But that left him just kneeling there on the sidewalk, his hard cock bobbing in the warm May air. His cock, painfully erect, was easily seven inches long. Very thick, very veiny. A bead of precum slowly formed on the throbbing tip.

After a good 30 seconds, Kristine and I both realized we were staring at it, and we looked away as one.

“You’re bi, aren’t you, Josh. I forgot.”

“I came out to you last Christmas, remember? It was a big deal for me, I thought both our families would freak out. I guess you’ve had other things on your mind, though.”

Kristine nodded. Tucker made a sort of pitiful moan, and started to touch himself again.

“So, your powers are making Tucker jerk off... how?” I asked.

“I made him do it. It’s me. I forced him to.” Her voice was flat, almost dead. “I was talking to you, and I lost control. An 18-year-old linebacker walks up to me making comments, naturally I want to humiliate him back. So I made him apologize. I made him respect me. But then I got carried away, and then we were talking about how I could make him do anything I wanted... my mind went to sexual places. I was imagining... things... I could do with him. And in the process I thought how hot it would be to make him adore me, to wank helplessly in his worship of me. And so that’s what he did. I didn’t mean it to happen.”

She had started staring at his cock again, distracted for something to look at other than me. And that’s when I finally understood. In the twenty years I’d known her, we’d never talked about anything sexual at all, apart from my coming-out last Christmas. I guess, having been childhood friends whose families all knew each other, we’d unconsciously upheld our conservative families’ taboos on such subjects.

“Tucker stroking himself is a reflection of my sick, twisted mind,” said Kristine, sadly. “I mold people around my tiniest whims, and it’s getting harder and harder to stop. I’ve had these powers for two months. And I don’t even... I can’t...” She struggled for words. “Sometimes it’s easy to forget that other people are human beings, and don’t deserve to have me screwing up their lives.”

“I understand.” I tried to give her a sympathetic look, but she still couldn’t bear to look at me. Instead she looked at Tucker, who moaned out his continuing adoration.

“You’re so sexy and so powerful, Miss Kristine. I can’t help obeying you. I’m your toy. Your helpless, obedient, sex toy.” He gazed up at her in awe, and stroked himself faster.

I tried to think of what else I could say, but my own cock started to distract me. It urged me to stroke it like Tucker was. Or even better, I thought with a pleasurable twinge, see if I could get this self-proclaimed sex toy to suck it off. I felt my hand starting to move towards my crotch, but I stopped myself. A rational voice took over, and I remembered something.

“Wait. When you came into my room just now... what, exactly, did you do?”

“Don’t be stupid, Josh. You know what I did. I made you immune to my powers. I gave you an order not to listen to any more orders, which you are technically bound to follow—so you’re protected from me.”

“Why?”

“You wanna end up like him?” Kristine jerked her head at Tucker.

Now I felt embarrassed. “No, no, no. I just meant...”

“I need help,” she said quickly. “I’ve already ruined Bill with my powers. And my sister, my parents, and several of my friends. I need someone around who I can fucking talk to without my urges turning them into sex toys, or bimbos, or...” Kristine covered her mouth. Of course, now I was wondering who she’d turned into a bimbo, but I pushed that thought aside and let her continue. “Josh, I need someone to just help keep me sane. I guess I’m asking a lot. You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to.”

“I’ll help you,” I said, firmly. “You’re my friend.”

“You don’t have to stop me from using my powers ever,” she explained. “I just need to get them under control. I don’t need to completely stop using them, but I feel like I’m losing track of what’s normal and what’s not. There must be a way to use them... sometimes, without totally breaking people’s minds. I think. Right?” She looked at me, red-faced. I don’t think I’d ever seen her this vulnerable in her life.

“That makes sense. I can’t blame you for wanting to have some fun.”

She gave me a weak smile. But at the same moment...

“Oh, Miss Kristine!!!” Tucker grunted loudly, and started shooting his load everywhere. Kristine had to step back quickly to avoid getting it on her boots. “Miss Kristine, Miss Kristine!” His eyes rolled up to the sky as he splattered the ground with his seed.

I felt a twinge in my groin again. Did I cause that? It happened right when I told Kristine she could have some fun...

“Fuck,” she breathed, watching the moaning, horny football player cumming hard for her.

“Okay, first lesson in normality, Kristine. Very few people would find it normal to shoot a load on the sidewalk of Larchwood Lane.”

We both started laughing. It was probably the most awkward moment in our lives. We realized where we were, and what we had just been staring at, and the fact that every house in the lane had windows, probably with faces behind them watching us. Tucker had made a lot of noise for this quiet neighborhood. “Yeah, I did know that one, actually,” Kristine smiled as we calmed down. “We probably shouldn’t even be having this conversation in public. Want to come back to my side of the street for a while?”

I nodded.

“Tucker...” said Kristine. He looked up at her, eager to please. His cock was still dangling out, dripping. “Put your thing away and go home. Forget all about this. But you’ll never talk to women that way again. And you’ll go back and apologize to all the women you’ve mistreated in the past. Understand? Good.” With that, we started off.

“Yes, Miss Kristine!” Tucker shouted after us. “I’ll be a good boy and apologize to all the girls in my class, just the same way I apologized to you!”

“Oh, god,” groaned Kristine. We ran across the street and dove into Kristine’s house.

* * *