The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kristine’s Conscience

by Sarhom

Chapter 4

Kristine and I liked the bookstore. It had a great selection, plenty of chairs to sit and read in, and a cafe area off to one side. Today, like most days, it was quiet and calm. We were regulars, or had been before we went off to college.

A male employee nodded politely at us as we walked in. Normally I wouldn’t think much of that, but as we walked to the fiction section, I turned back to look at him. And, yes, he was definitely still gazing wide-eyed at Kristine.

“So, Kristine, what are you reading nowadays?” I asked.

“Oh, um, Brave New World by Aldous Huxley,” she said, distractedly. “It’s actually pretty good. A lot of the classics are. You just don’t get that when there’s a teacher making you do chapter summaries.“

I nodded. “Yeah. Much better to read on your own.”

When Kristine wasn’t looking, I glanced at the employee again. He had gone back to taking inventory. Good! Distracting Kristine apparently helped. If she thought too much about sexual topics...

Well, the last time, Kristine had lost control of her powers, and we’d ended up having public sex with a couple of strangers in a sandwich shop. Okay, so that had been fun. But my job was to keep Kristine sane, not to indulge in the endless sexual romps her powers could provide. I’d failed once today already. We’d do better here, in our old stomping grounds. At least, that was the plan.

Kristine and I walked up and down the stacks of books, chatting about the titles. Every now and then, one of us would take an interesting-looking novel off the shelf, examine the cover, make a few remarks, and put it back. Neither of us had come to buy anything in particular.

Forty-five minutes in, I allowed myself a smile. Kristine seemed to be controlling herself much better now. She had let several other people go by. She’d even ignored a couple of giggly teenage girls looking at vampire novels, which would have attracted a nasty comment from Kristine even before her words had gained their psychic effect. (She still wouldn’t tell me exactly how that power had come upon her, and I was ready to give up asking.)

“Hey Josh, have you ever read this?” she asked, holding up a hardcover book. It looked like a Cold War spy thriller.

“Nope,” I said.

“I read about it online. It looks good.” Kristine took the book to the nearest chair, plopped herself down, and cracked it open. I looked for a place to sit too, but couldn’t find anything nearby. Kristine seemed to be handling it now, thogh. I thought I might risk leaving her alone for a few minutes.

“I’m going to go over there,” I said, pointing towards the fantasy/sci-fi section. I paused for her response.

Kristine looked up, confused. “Okay!” she said, dismissively, then went back to her book.

So I rounded a corner between shelves and headed away, confident in the belief that my friend couldn’t get up to too much harm while absorbed in a good book.

I searched the fantasy section until I found the book I had been looking for. Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin. The girl I’d banged at the sandwich place (god, I never even got her name!) had had a huge tattoo on her back that I thought resembled a map from this book. So I opened to the front and skimmed the pages. I thought I’d compare.

Suddenly, a strong hand clapped my shoulder, and a familiar male voice spoke out behind me.

“Joshy!”

I wheeled around, and took in the speaker’s face. I grimaced.

“Heeey, Joshy! It’s been forever!”

“...Hey, Tyler.”

I sighed. And everything had been going so well.

Tyler had graduated from the same high school in the same year as Kristine and me. What was more, for reasons passing understanding, he had been in all of my gym classes. Suffice it to say that Tyler was the kind of “popular” guy who had a ton of admirers for wearing bad grades and detentions like badges of honor, while I was a straight-A student whose best sport was the math league. He used to love to pick on me. All right, he never actually beat me up, but he tormented me any other way he could, to the delight of all his fans.

There was a day that my memory never lets me forget, when he hid all of my things while I was in the shower after gym class, leaving me to dash through the halls in my towel so I could call home for fresh clothing. And another time, he’d gotten the principal to pull me out of class by stealing panties from some girl, sneaking them into my backpack, and turning me in. While I was in the office explaining myself, he was telling all my friends I wore panties to school every day. (Fortunately, the principal believed my version of the story, but the jeers I got from other students still stung.)

So it was fair to say that I hated Tyler’s guts. I hadn’t seen him at all since graduation, nor had I wanted to. But here he was now. If I didn’t know him, I might have thought of him as a stud, with his tall athletic build and blond hair. But I did know him. All I could see was his infuriating smirk, and the goatee he’d grown sometime in the last three years. It looked dreadful.

“How you doing, buddy!?” he grinned. We had never been buddies.

“Good,” I said, as cordially as I could. “Good to see you.” Already I was looking for an exit to this conversation. I had to get Kristine out of here, or at least keep her away from him. She hated Tyler too.

“Nice,” he said. “You on summer vacation?”

“Um, yeah.”

“Me too. Awesome! Hey, Joshy, how come I never see you around?”

Um, because we go to different schools, and I hate you? And don’t call me Joshy?

I wanted to say that, but didn’t. The last thing I needed was to start a confrontation that Kristine might overhear. Instead I just said, “I dunno.”

He didn’t really have anything to say to that. So, he pointed to the book I was holding instead. “Game of Thrones? Nice. You watch the TV show?”

“No,” I said, shortly. I took a tactical step away from the bookshelf.

“Dude, you should. You want to watch it for the sex scenes. There’s this princess chick who’s always—oh, hey.”

I saw him looking over my shoulder, and guessed who he had seen. I tensed, ready for anything.

“Hey,” Kristine said to him. And that was all she said. Turning to me, she held up the Cold War hardcover. “This is pretty good. I think I’m gonna get it.”

“Cool,” I said.

“Nice,” Tyler said.

Kristine tucked the book under her arm, ignoring Tyler. “I’m just going to go to the ladies’ room. Be right back.”

I nodded at her as she walked off. Tyler watched her walk away. I tried to get a good look at his face, to see if he had gotten the same adoring look as the others. But no. This appeared to be just his usual leering at the rear end of anything female.

“Hey, Joshy,” Tyler said, lowering his voice, “is she your girlfriend?”

“What?” I said, rather rudely.

“Is she your girlfriend? Are you going out?”

“No.”

He looked at me curiously. “Oh, so like, you just bumped into each other here?”

“No, we did come together. But, we’re just friends.”

“Oh, the friend zone!” He laughed. “That sucks, Joshy. Too bad.”

I just shook my head. He apparently thought that he and I were old chums. I didn’t know if this was some trick of Kristine’s, or if the three years since high school had dulled his recollection, or what. But I’d had enough.

“Yeah, whatever. I’m going to go, uh, over there.” I pointed towards the other side of the store. The magazine section.

“Oh, nice, okay. See you later, then, Joshy.” He clapped me on the shoulder again.

I trotted quickly over towards the magazine section. I didn’t read magazines, but this was the furthest part of the store from where Tyler was. Just in case he’d followed me, I pretended to be interested anyway. There were a bunch of magazines on cars. There was an artsy rag that looked mildly interesting, with a cover story on some feathery Native American headdress. But I went for the news section, where the President’s face gazed at me from a display of important-looking weeklies, obviously concerned about some big international thingy. I’ve never been up on my current events. This seemed an impressive thing to be found reading, though, so I took one of the magazines off the shelf and flipped through the pages at random.

All I could think about, really, was Tyler. The nerve of him. Acting like we were old friends? After everything he put me through?

The old embarrassing memories from high school forced their way into my mind. Tyler’s friend Wayne had tried to steal my towel as I looked around for my clothes in the locker room after Tyler had hidden them, and for a moment, he’d been successful. Everyone laughed at me while I snatched the towel back and decided to make a break for the coach’s office. You know how embarrassing memories are—your brain never lets you forget them.

I nearly forgot about Kristine, though, until I saw her looking for me. I called her name and waved her over. I hoped she hadn’t run into Tyler. What would she do to that old bully if she saw him? There was no telling.

“How’s it going, Josh?”

“Good. Everything okay?”

“Yep! Normal, ordinary, bathroom experience,” she said, only half-joking.

I chuckled nonetheless. At least she hadn’t encountered Tyler. Her self-control was impressive, but I didn’t think it could withstand a massive target like him.

“Want to grab a drink?” she asked, jerking her head in the direction of the cafe part of the bookstore.

“Sure.” I said, putting it a little more harshly than I intended to.

I was still thinking about Tyler. I tried putting him from my mind, but we passed him again on our way to the cafe. This time, he didn’t notice us. But Kristine noticed him. She looked at him for a moment, and I tensed up again.

“Did you know that guy?” she asked.

I said nothing. She didn’t recognize him! I couldn’t believe it!

“Umm, not really,” I mumbled. She let the matter drop, and we got up to the cafe.

We each ordered a coffee from the friendly, overweight woman behind the counter. I had to remind Kristine to actually pay for her drink again, but that was the worst of it. We soon sat down, getting a table in the corner.

“So,” she said, leaning towards me. “How am I doing?”

“You’re doing really well!” I smiled at her. “You need to get back in the habit of giving money to people in exchange for goods and services.”

“But apart from that?” she prompted.

“So far...” I began. My enthusiasm died mid-sentence. Tyler was now going up to the counter, along with Wayne, his friend and crony. Wayne was big and hairy, with black hair. And unlike Wayne, he did beat up people, though he’d never gotten to me. Though he did pour hot soup on the crotch of my jeans and tell people I’d pissed myself.

“...so good,” I finished, lamely.

Kristine beamed at me, not seeing what I was seeing. “Good! I think it’s better when I focus on books instead of people.” She took out her Cold War thriller again, and started reading.

I sipped my coffee. My eyes were fixed on Tyler and Wayne. Thinking about it, it made sense that she didn’t recognize Tyler now. He had grown a beard, after all. And neither he nor Wayne had never picked on any of the girls like they had picked on me. So there was no reason for her memory to etch their faces into itself permanently. Unlike mine.

I growled silently. Just seeing him take a seat on the other side of the cafe made me upset.

“What do you think, Josh?”

“Huh? What?” I jumped in my seat. Kristine had been talking. But now, she was giving me a funny look. “Sorry, what did you say?” I asked again.

Kristine just stared at me. “No one ever ignores me.”

“I wasn’t ignoring you, I just didn’t hear you,” I insisted.

“I was just saying, this place has really gone downhill in the last couple of years.” Oh, she was complaining again. Typical Kristine, a sign that all was normal. This time, I made more of an effort to listen to her complaints and criticisms. But my attention was still divided.

The guy who gave me some of the most humiliating experiences of my life was sitting about 100 feet from me. If I asked her to, Kristine would give me a chance to get even with him. Hell, I wouldn’t even need to ask. All I’d have to do is tell her who the guy sitting over there was, and she’d let him have it. She obviously hadn’t been in the boys’ locker room that time, but she knew what he’d done, and she’d heard about the other incidents as well. What would Kristine do to him? I smiled wickedly as I thought of the possibilities. Kristine took the smile for agreement with her complaints about the bookstore’s organizational system, and harped on that some more.

Tyler and his friend laughed at some joke. Just how they’d laughed at me in high school.

No. I couldn’t set Kristine off deliberately. She had trusted me to help her stop abusing her powers, and I had agreed. Telling her about Tyler would be a dereliction of duty. Even letting her realize something was going on was dangerous. I had to stop thinking about it. But Kristine had been right back in the sandwich shop. Not thinking about something is hard.

I tried to force my attention away from the bullies and back onto my friend. She had moved onto complaining that no one understood how important bookstores were, and how much better they were than buying books online.

“Weren’t you just saying how this bookstore stunk, though?” I smiled at her.

“Yeah, well, I’m saying this one needs some improvement,” she insisted. “But in general, my point stands.”

Tyler laughed far too loudly, looking in the direction of another customer who had just spilled some coffee on himself. I shot a furious look in his direction.

“What’s up with you?” Kristine asked me. “You keep looking over there.”

Uh-oh. “It’s nothing.”

She looked unsure at me. I couldn’t let her see what was going on. So I tried to smile and put all thoughts of Tyler out of my mind. Not thinking about how he’d been telling people I wore panties. Not thinking about how he’d hidden my clothes. Not thinking about how Tyler had chased me as I’d been forced to run through the halls naked. Tyler. The fucker.

“It’s obviously not nothing,” Kristine said, pointedly. “You’re a really bad liar, Josh.” She saw who I was looking at. “Who is that guy?”

“Tyler, from school,” I said, before I could stop myself. “And his buddy Wayne.”

“OH!” Kristine said, recognizing him at last. “Tyler! The fucker.”

I couldn’t help it, I grinned.

Tyler noticed her staring at him from across the cafe, and he started to stare back. No doubt Kristine wanted to say something to him, because he and Wayne got up and strolled over to our table. “Hey, Kristine,” they said.

“Hey, dude,” Tyler added to me.

“Hey... dude,” I shot back. They turned their attention back to Kristine, who seemed to be deciding what to do.

I should really have told her to let them go. That would have been the right thing.

“You’re Wayne, right? The guy who beat up those kids in the year below us?” Kristine asked. Wayne nodded, compelled to honesty by Kristine’s power.

“And you, Tyler, you’re the one who did the thing with Josh’s clothes in the locker room? And you stole my panties and planted them in his bag?”

Damn, those had been Kristine’s? I never knew.

“Yeah, that was me,” said Tyler, proudly.

Kristine looked at me, as if asking for permission. I knew I must tell her to stop this. I must not let Kristine use her powers this way. I must not take advantage of my friend’s absolute power over these two. I must tell her to let the two bullies who made my life a living hell walk out of here. Scot-free.

...fuck that.

“Yeah. They’re assholes,” I said.

“What’s that, Josh? You want their assholes?” Kristine snickered.

“I don’t want to fuck them, I want to strangle them,” I grumbled.

“That’s... a bad idea, Josh. Even I know that.” Kristine grinned at me, as the two bullies just stood there in silence. “Maybe you’ll change your mind once you get a good look at them. You two. Strip. Now.”

They hurried to obey. I looked around—there were plenty of people in the cafe and the bookstore who could notice us.

“Kristine...” I said, drawing her attention to them.

“So what, they won’t tell anyone unless I want them to,” Kristine muttered.

Soon, Tyler and Wayne stood before us, completely nude. Tyler had well-defined muscles, and a smooth, almost hairless body. I noticed with some surprise that he even kept his pubic hair trimmed to almost nothing. Wayne was covered in hair, and built like a truck.

“Good boys,” Kristine told them. Their cocks started to harden. I guessed Kristine’s subconscious had already rewritten them to get off on this treatment. “Don’t you two look cute together? Go on, share a kiss, just like those ‘fags’ you used to beat up.”

They turned to each other. At first they kissed each other with blank looks on their faces. But then they kept doing it, and their faces softened into something like passion.

“That’s right, boys. You’ll kiss anyone. You’ll fuck anyone. Anywhere, anyhow, no choice, like good little sex toys. Because why should scum like you be allowed to have any dignity?”

Kristine was really on a roll now. Tyler and Wayne were both fully hard, and making out wantonly. The others in the cafe had noticed, although no one seemed to consider the display alarming or unusual. I guess that’s how Kristine wanted it. I should probably tell her to cut this out, and put them back to normal. But now that I’d let her get started, it seemed pointless to try and stop it. And she was right, they were scum.

“You sure you don’t want to fuck them, Josh?” Kristine asked with a leer. The two naked bullies instantly stopped kissing each other, and gazed at me. Hope bordering on desperation was in their eyes.

“Well...” I sighed. I really shouldn’t. “I have to admit, Tyler sucking my dick is a very appealing idea.”

Kristine cackled, rubbing her hands together. “Excellent. Wayne, go find someone else to fuck you. He looks lonely,” she said, pointing at an overweight guy sitting alone at another table.

“Yes, Mistress!” smiled Wayne, who wandered over.

“As for you, Tyler,” said Kristine with a grin, “you’re going to suck off my friend Josh like it’s the most important thing you’ve ever done. You know one blowjob can’t make up for the total douchebag you’ve been to him. But maybe, if you’re a good little cocksucker, I’ll let you fuck me afterwards. Sound good, Tyler?”

“Oh, yes Mistress! Thank you!” he gasped, his face going red.

“Hands and knees, boy,” Kristine commanded.

Tyler assumed the position, and unzipped my pants. As he stroked me to get me hard, I heard Wayne from across the room slurping the fat man’s dick already. They were both under Kristine’s control, I knew. But her attention was focused on Tyler. With him, she’d take the more cinematic approach. Kristine didn’t even have to pay attention to Wayne and the man he was sucking in order to have them fulfill that part of her fantasy. I shivered at the thought. My cock hardened.

Tyler started to guide my cock into his mouth, but Kristine gave his bare ass a smack with the book she bought. It was a hardcover. “I know how much you want to suck Josh’s cock, you horny fuck, but you haven’t earned that right yet. Let him hear you beg.”

“Oh god, dude, I need to suck your cock. I need it so bad, it’s killing me. Please, Joshy, let—”

Kristine spanked him again. “Don’t call him Joshy, he hates that.”

Tyler’s eyes welled up from pain, but he started again. “Please, Josh, let me suck—”

I slapped his face. Seemed the best way to shut him up. “Actually, he can call me Joshy. It’s kind of hot hearing him beg that way.”

Kristine grinned. “Go on then, fucker.”

Actual tears started to run down Tyler’s face now. “Please, please, please, Joshy. I’m so, so sorry for what I did in high school. It was bad and wrong of me. All I can think about how is what a dick I was to you. I’m sorry, Joshy, I really am. I need to make it up to you. I’ll do anything. Please, let me show you. Let me suck your cock. Please, Joshy.“

I looked at Kristine, who gave me the thumbs-up. “Yeah, okay, Tyler. You can suck my cock.”

“Thank you!” he gasped. And he lunged for me. His mouth engulfed my cock in one swift motion, causing me to shudder in pleasure, and him to gag. He soon got the hang of it, though. Before long, his lips were sliding up and down my cock, as if he’d spent years practicing this. He even hummed, vibrating his lips to give me greater pleasure.

Kristine spanked him with the book as he slurped on me. Each smack on his ass sent a ripple of pain through his body, but it only made him suck harder. She was taking a lot of pleasure in hurting him, and frankly, I enjoyed seeing him hurt.

Just as I was getting close, he popped my cock out of his mouth. “Oh, dude, Joshy, please cum in my mouth. Use me as your cum dump. It’s more than I deserve.” And he slipped my cock back into his mouth, making me groan. He slurped on me with renewed vigor. Through the mental fog of pleasure, I couldn’t really think through what Tyler had said, except for one idea: cum in his mouth.

With a loud groan, that’s exactly what I did.

My cock filled his mouth with seed as my whole body shook and throbbed. I knew in a corner of my brain that Kristine had been touching herself to the sight of us, but I didn’t care. I pushed Tyler away. He swallowed and licked his lips hungrily. “Thank you, thank you, thank you,” he muttered.

I punched him in the face. It seemed appropriate.

Kristine seemed to think it was funny. “Hahaha, nice face, Tyler. Get on the floor now, I’m not done with you.”

Tyler moaned and got down on his back as quickly as he could. His cock stood straight up in the air, facing the ceiling.

“Aw, look at his dick,” teased Kristine. “Why, Josh has a bigger dick than you do, Tyler. How does that make you feel?”

It made me blush a bit to think she’d mentally recorded the length of my cock. But she was right: he was slightly below-average.

Tyler whined, “Please, Mistress, it makes me feel worthless and inferior. I know I’m just a stupid worthless fuck toy with a tiny cock.”

“And you’re a bully, and a general douchebag,” nodded Kristine. “I wasn’t actually going to have sex with you, but seeing you suck Josh so eagerly got me kinda hot myself.” She climbed over him as he lay on the floor. “So, I’m going to use you after all. Doesn’t that sound wonderful?”

“Oh, Mistress! It’s more than I deserve!” cried Tyler, eyes tearing up again. Kristine lowered herself down on him, facing away.

“Yes, I know. Now stop talking, fucker, and fuck me.” She closed her eyes in pleasure as she slid his cock into her pussy. When she’d lowered herself completely, she laughed and said, “Is that all?”

Tyler blushed and moaned and nodded pointlessly, as Kristine wasn’t facing him, and had her eyes closed anyway.

Kristine began to bounce up and down on his cock then, riding him like a real toy. He might have been smaller than average, but pretty soon Kristine forgot all about that. As he lay on his back, moaning, Kristine fucked him faster, sliding her pussy up and down on his length. Little shivers of pleasure pierced her body now and then, making her pussy tighten on his cock as she rode. Tyler whined in bliss.

I watched with a mix of arousal and annoyance. Watching Kristine use Tyler like that... I’d just had a big orgasm, but I could still feel a swelling down below from the look of mingled power and pleasure on her face. Kristine had complete control of the young man beneath her, down to the muscle movements of his cock as it shuddered and throbbed in her pussy. And they both knew it.

On the other hand, Tyler seemed to be enjoying himself far too much. Sucking cock might have been humiliating for him, but as a bisexual man, I didn’t think it counted as enough punishment.

My eyes fell upon the pile of clothes he had discarded nearby, and I got an idea.

When I got back, Kristine was still riding Tyler facing away from him, with her eyes closed. I could tell that Kristine’s orgasm would come soon from the way she was bouncing so fast, and mewling so happily. And from Tyler’s pained groans and throbbing cock, I could tell that his orgasm should have come a while ago, but for Kristine’s control over him.

“Fuuuuck!” cried Kristine. Her whole body shivered and quaked as she came, feeling Tyler’s hard cock sliding in and out a few final times.

Tyler didn’t cum until Kristine rolled off of him, and onto a heap on the floor. Actually, he didn’t even cum then. Kristine, lost in her own pleasure, had obviously forgotten about him. He couldn’t finish himself either without her command.

Well, much as I hated Tyler, I didn’t want to leave him lying there, whining like a baby. So I squatted down next to him and stroked him off by hand. It didn’t take very long of my palm roughly squeezing his dick for him to shoot his load. But it did get all over me.

“Lick this off,” I commanded, shoving my cum-covered hand in his face. But he just recoiled.

I blinked.

Kristine rolled over and looked at what I’d done, laughing softly. “Tyler, do as Josh says. Lick up your cum.”

“Yes Mistress!” Tyler agreed. Then he licked his cum off my hand, slurping at it eagerly. I almost forgot that I didn’t have Kristine’s powers. Worked out okay, though.

When Kristine and I had caught our breaths, we cleaned ourselves up.

“You can get out of here too, Tyler,” said Kristine, with a dismissive wave of her hand.

Tyler looked around. “My clothes,” he said. “Where are they?”

Kristine looked around too. “Huh. Seems they’re gone.”

I smirked. “Oh dear, having trouble finding your things, Tyler?”

He blushed. He was now standing completely naked in the cafe. Other customers were still looking at him with no more than mild curiosity, but for Tyler, “Come on, dude. Where are they?”

I crossed my arms. “I don’t know, Tyler. But if you don’t want to spend the rest of the day naked, you can call your mom and have her bring you fresh clothes, just like you made me do in 11th grade. Remember?”

His face burned. “No, please... Where are my clothes? And Wayne’s clothes?”

I started. I had forgotten about Wayne. I looked over to the fat man’s table—it was now vacant. Wayne was nowhere in sight.

“Shit, shit,” said Kristine, realizing the problem too. We dashed back into the bookstore, leaving a confused and naked Tyler behind.

We eventually found him back by the magazines. He was on all fours, worshiping the pussy of Mrs. Ramirez, our old Spanish teacher, while having his ass reamed by a male cop who was old enough to be Wayne’s father. The hairy, naked young man was moaning in delight as he lapped at Mrs. Ramirez’ exposed pussy, his moans coming in time with the cop’s grunting thrusts.

“Oh no, fuck, I forgot I was doing this,” moaned Kristine.

I looked from her to the threesome. “Kristine, tell them to stop. Come on. Kristine?”

Kristine wasn’t paying attention. She had snatched one of the art magazines off the shelf.

“Kristine! We need to put an end to this!” I insisted.

“Oh, right!” Kristine blushed, and focused on the three. “All three of you, finish up now!” And they all came at once. The Spanish teacher moaned, the cop filled Wayne’s hole with semen, and Wayne collapsed beneath them as his cum spattered the carpeted floor.

“Damn.” The three of them collapsed in a heap, panting. Kristine shook her head in disbelief.

“I didn’t think my power would reach across the store... I just wanted people to accept Wayne’s offers, I didn’t think he’d wander over here! Josh, I’m sorry!”

“Never mind, never mind that now,” I sputtered. The cop and the teacher were starting to stir, and Wayne was already staring at Kristine in reverence.

“What do we do now?” I asked.

“Okay. You three, forget all this,” Kristine said, quickly.

Her words took effect immediately. They looked at Kristine in confusion, as if unsure who she was or what she had been saying. None of them even noticed right away that Wayne was naked.

“Okay, now?” I asked.

“Ummm,” said Kristine. “I think we bail.”

“Bail?”

“Yes. Bail.”

So we ran out. I didn’t even object as Kristine walked right past the cashiers without paying for the magazine. Neither did anyone else. I figured the policeman would figure out pretty quick that I’d stashed Tyler’s clothes in the men’s bathroom. Or maybe Tyler would seduce him first. The fucker.

* * *