The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kristine’s Conscience

by Sarhom

Chapter 5

“I can’t take this any more, Josh!” said Kristine at last.

“What do you mean?”

“It’s been five days since we’ve left the house,” Kristine said. “And since you talked me into sending Bill home, we’ve had nothing to do.”

“Well, after that incident at the bookstore... wouldn’t it be best not to risk fucking up the minds of anyone else we know?”

“Yeah, and I see the wisdom in that. But I can’t stay cooped up forever!” She sighed. “It’s not that I mind spending time with you, Josh,” Kristine said, her eyes meeting mine.

I frowned and nodded. “You’re right.”

“Besides, I want to learn to control my abilities, not hide from them. And how am I ever going to learn to control them this way?”

I slapped my knees as I stood up. “I said, you’re right. I agree with you. Let’s get the hell out of Dodge.”

Kristine exhaled and smiled up at me. “Excellent! Where do you want to go? The bookstore again?”

“No, I mean, let’s leave town, get away somewhere!” I said. “Less risk of messing with people we know, less chance of people starting to ask questions...” I said, pointedly.

“All right,” she said. “Sure. Let’s go to Washington, DC.”

“Washington?” I said, surprised at how fast she’d come up with that. “Quite a drive, isn’t it?”

“Yeah. You know, we can see all the monuments, the museums...” Her eyes shifted in a way I recognized.

“You’ve never been into that touristy stuff,” I said, eyes narrowing. “You’re not planning to use your powers to go into the government, and...”

“Nonono,” Kristine said. “It’s nothing like that. I... I just want to go there. I think it would be nice.”

“Kristine, I’ve been your friend for pretty much your whole life, right? If you’ve got a reason to go to DC and you don’t want to tell me what it is, fine. I’ll trust you. But don’t insult my intelligence, please.”

“All right. I’m sorry,” said Kristine, eyes downcast.

She didn’t end up explaining herself. But we did agree to set out for DC right away. It would take a while to drive from our West Coast town clear across the country, but that would get us out of the way for a good while. So we packed as quickly as we could, grabbed lunch from whatever we could find around our houses, and hit the road by 2:00.

“Your parents don’t mind you taking this car?” Kristine asked, taking in the view from the passenger seat of my 13-year-old Honda. Even from the inside, it had that old-car feeling to it.

“Nope. It’s my car,” I said. “Well, I convinced my parents to give it to me after my dad got a new hybrid. But it is, indeed, my very own car!”

“Nice,” said Kristine. She put on some classic rock. I was a bit frustrated that she had no stronger comment on my car, but I let it slide. So we just drove along the highway for a while, just listening to the radio.

“Hey, Josh: Thanks for doing this,” said Kristine, out of the blue.

“Huh? Oh. Oh, sure.” I said.

“I mean it. You don’t owe me this. And you’ve been very patient with my... my problem.”

I chuckled. “I don’t mind, Kristine. Honestly, hanging out with you is a lot more fun than video games or whatever else I would have been doing over summer break.”

She grinned. I smiled back at her briefly before turning my gaze back to the road. The radio played on, but I was distracted by her words. Not many people would describe the ability to control people’s minds on a whim as a “problem”.

“Hey Kristine, can I ask you something?”

“Are you going to ask where I got my powers again?” she said, a sly note in her voice.

“No,” I said. I’d only asked her about a hundred times, and had given up. “No, the question is: if you could get rid of your powers completely, would you do it?”

She thought about it for a while as I drove. “No,” she said, finally.

“Okay,” I nodded. “Just curious. You said it was a ‘problem.’”

“The problem is not being able to turn it off. Turning people into my slaves is not a problem.”

I glanced to the side to see her grinning at me again. I blushed a tiny bit and turned back to the road.

“Not that I actually want slaves. At least, not right now. Maybe someday I’ll settle down. I’ll get a billionaire to give me one of his mansions and fill it with hot, naked guys enslaved to my every whim.”

“...Ah,” was all I could say.

“Or maybe not,” she laughed. “Who knows? The point is, I’m just trying to gain control. I have no plans to give up the ability to make anybody I want do anything I want.”

I checked my mirror as I shifted into the fast lane. “Yeah?”

“Well, perhaps not anybody,” Kristine allowed, touching her chin as she looked at me.

When we were both tired, we went to a hotel Kristine found on her smartphone, not too far from the highway.

“Wow, valet parking,” I said, pulling up to it. I took in the marble fountain out front, the gilded grand entrance, and the outdoor balconies gracing each room of the 20-story building. “I thought you were taking us to a cheap, roadside place.”

“Why?” Kristine asked with a grin. “It’s not like they’re going to charge us.”

“You’re really going to...”

“Yes,” Kristine insisted. “What are psychic powers for if you can’t even stay in a fancy hotel now and then? Besides, it’s not like they’ll miss the money.”

I acquiesced. “So this is the kind of thing you want to use your powers for.”

“Right. I am using my powers to get us a room at a swanky hotel, and that’s all. I am using my powers for nothing else tonight. Got it, Josh?”

“Got it.”

I gave the attendant my keys and we went inside. Kristine strode up to the front desk, all smiles.

“Hello, one room please!”

The young, Hispanic woman acting as desk clerk forgot to ask if Kristine had a reservation, or for any form of payment. She just started punching things into the computer right away, asking about type of room and length of stay with wide eyes, a soft giggling voice, and a giddy grin. Kristine was using her powers to full effect on this girl.

“Would you like a king-sized bed or two queen-sized beds?” asked the clerk.

Kristine paused before answering. “Two beds.” The clerk glanced at me in slight surprise. I nodded. The clerk giggled again and typed a bit more.

At length, the clerk handed Kristine two key cards. “Room 1423!”

“Thanks!” Kristine smiled and we turned towards the elevators.

“Um... can I do anything else for you?” asked the clerk, a hopeful note in her voice.

Kristine hesitated. I caught her eye, and she nodded solemnly at me before turning back to the clerk. “Nope. Thanks.” Kristine spun around and we walked away, leaving the clerk staring longingly after.

We got an enormous room with its own balcony, and an huge flat-screen TV. Kristine dropped her bag in front of the door connecting to the next room over, and claimed the bed further from the hallway as her own. I lounged on the other bed, exploring the TV menu. We ended up watching a pay-per-view movie. It was a romantic comedy that turned out to be pretty stupid, but we had a good laugh at it anyway. When the film was over, we changed into our sleepwear. For me, that was a gray t-shirt and boxers. Kristine had a black sleep tee.

Then we just shut the lights and sank into our comfy hotel beds. The end, I thought, of a good start to our road trip.

But my drifting sleepytime thoughts were interrupted by a muttered “goddammit” from across the room. I shifted in bed and tried to ignore it, letting my eyes close once again.

“Christ, I can’t... ah!” Kristine was trying to keep her voice down and failing.

I turned on my side to look in her direction. The moonlight filtering through the window allowed me to see her in silhouette. She was clutching her blanket with both hands, squirming under the covers. I got the impression she was trying to fight off some kind of bad dream, but she was obviously awake.

“Kristine?” I asked, cautiously. “Are you okay?”

“Oh. I’m sorry, Josh,” she said. “It’s nothing.”

I nodded and laid back down. For a third time, I closed my eyes and attempted to sleep.

“Ahh!” Kristine whined. I turned just in time to see her clench both hands on fistfuls of blanket. Her whole body shuddered.

“Ummmm... Kristine?”

“Fuck.” Kristine sat up. “The couple next door. The wild sex they’re having?”

I listened. “I can’t hear anything. Sure it’s not your imagination?” I grinned at her.

She shook her head. “I can feel it,” said Kristine. She was trembling, but whether from fear or arousal I couldn’t tell. “It’s not exactly like it’s happening to me. But I can feel it sort of... distantly. Like it’s coming through over a bad radio signal.” She gazed at the door. “He’s fucking her hard.”

I stared at Kristine. I looked from her to the door through which I could hear nothing, back to her. Even in the pale moonlight, I could see her face was flushed. “I... I didn’t know you could do that,” I said.

“Me neither, Josh. But, I guess... well, I haven’t used my powers or had any sex for five days. Five days, Josh,” she said, snapping suddenly. “No wonder my powers are acting—aahh!”

This time, even I heard the orgasmic scream of the woman next door. Through the walls, it was about the same volume as the long, plaintive whine issuing from Kristine.

I stood up. “I’ll tell them to cut it out,” I said. taking a step towards the door to the next room.

“No, wait, I’ll come with you!” Kristine said, tossing her blanket aside a bit too quickly for my taste. I saw her lick her lips.

“...No, on second thought, let’s not go in there,” I said. Kristine stood out of bed and smoothed her black night tee, ignoring me completely. I quickly placed myself between the sex-starved psychic and the door leading to the couple who had been unknowingly teasing her.

“Come on,” said Kristine, her voice ragged with lust. “They’re having sex anyway.”

“With each other. It’s not for you to force yourself on them.”

“I’m not going to force myself on them. I’m going to make them want it.” Kristine sidestepped to the left to try and get past me. I matched her.

“No, Kristine! This is a test of your self-control. Keep it together!”

She feinted to the right, then went left. I backed all the way up against the door, spreading my arms out to stop her getting past.

“Come on, Josh!” she groaned.

“Kristine, you told me you only wanted to use your powers to get a hotel room, and nothing else. Do you remember that?”

She stopped trying to get past me. She nodded, slowly. “You’re... you’re right,” she said, looking away.

I exhaled in relief. “I know it’s hard, Kristine. But you made it my job, and I won’t allow you to—ow!”

I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. The door had opened up behind me, knocking me forward. I stumbled over Kristine’s bag, sending her things flying across the floor.

I turned to see who’d entered. At first, I froze at the sight of a cop standing there. The man was at least a head taller than me. His face, adorned with a scraggly black beard, looked down at me in annoyance. The man’s broad-shouldered, muscular body filled up his blue police uniform and took up almost the entire door frame. Peeking past him, though, I could just barely glimpse a blonde woman in a white nurse’s outfit sitting on the bed of the next room. Oh, of course. He was just dressed as a police officer. That would explain why he smelled like sex and sweat.

Kristine gulped. But she also stared at the man, taking in his physique and licking her lips unconsciously.

“What’s going on here?” asked the man, authoritatively. He must still be in character, I realized. But his tone changed quickly to confusion. “What’s... why did I come in here?”

“Probably to tell us to shut up. We were having an argument,” I said, speaking quickly to forestall Kristine saying anything.

“Are you sure?” the man asked, blinking at me. “Well... in that case, you should keep it down. People are trying to sleep over here.”

Kristine stepped up to where I was. “Oh, but I couldn’t sleep, officer,” she said, in a sultry voice. Damn.

The man turned to face Kristine, looking straight past me as though I were invisible. “...Oh? Anything I can do to help, ma’am?”

“No!” I said, quickly. “My friend’s just having nightmares, it’s nothing to worry about. I promise we’ll keep it down. You should just go back to bed and mmmmph mmph.”

I couldn’t believe it. Kristine had actually covered my hand with her mouth. “Oh yes, sir,” said Kristine, putting on her best seductive voice. “See, I’ve done some very bad things. And, oh, my conscience just won’t give me a break.” She stepped on my toe as I tried to free myself of her hand. “You know, I think my conscience wants me to show you just how bad I’ve been.”

The man stared at Kristine, his eyes starting to roam her body. He took a step forwards.

Before Kristine could say anything else, I elbowed her in the ribs. It was the only thing that came to mind—I needed her to let go, to let me restore some sanity to this situation.

Well, the first part of the plan worked. It wasn’t a hard nudge, but the shock of it caused her to lose her focus for just long enough for me to twist away. Triumphant, I turned to the man. I intended to warn him, to get him out of here, anything. And then suddenly, he was on top of me. He literally tackled me to the floor, slamming my face into the carpet. He pinned my arms behind me.

“What the fuck!?” I struggled to say. I heard a ratcheting metal sound and something bit into my wrists. Handcuffs!

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry!” gasped Kristine, although I could tell she was trying not to laugh. “I should have warned you, never hit me like that! My subconscious fight instinct can kick in in awful ways!”

I struggled to pull out of the handcuffs, but all I managed to do was flip over on the floor, onto my back.

“You started it!” I started to say. “I was just trying to bring your back to your senses!”

Kristine looked into the brown eyes of the “policeman” with thinly-veiled desire. He gazed back, entranced. “Yeah, well...” Kristine sighed. “Well, too late, I’ve lost control again.”

The man stood up, still staring at Kristine, transfixed. “Did I do the right thing?” he asked, gesturing to me.

“Oh, yes, officer. You saved me!” Kristine said, in a sing-song voice.

“Kristine! Let him go!” I called from the floor.

Kristine ignored me. She put a hand on the man’s broad shoulder, tracing her other down the front of his uniform jacket. “Oh, officer. You’re my hero!” sang Kristine with a giggle.

That and a little push from Kristine’s mind was all he needed. He pushed her roughly back onto the springy bed, where she let herself fall with a bounce and a horny laugh. He climbed on top of her, kissing her passionately.

I had to do something. But in these handcuffs, I could barely get myself off the floor. I managed to sit up, and started struggling to stand.

“Oh, nurse!” Kristine called to someone in the doorway behind me. I nearly fell over again as I wheeled around. I could see the woman clearly now, standing there in her nurse’s uniform. She was blonde, skinny, and tall, with small but perky breasts that her nurse’s uniform was designed to show off. From my vantage point on my knees, I also had a perfect view of her long legs and bare feet. She, on the other hand, didn’t see me at all. Her face was a blank mask.

“Nurse,” said Kristine in mock seriousness, “My friend Josh seems to be in some distress. Would you please attend to the patient?”

The woman looked down to see me for the first time. As her mind was forcibly filled with the horny psychic’s will, a smile and then a look of pure arousal spread across her face. As I struggled to my knees with my hands still bound behind my back, the “nurse” put her bare foot on my chest. I don’t know which distracted me more, that sensation or seeing her dripping pussy as she lifted her leg. She pushed with her foot. I fell backwards.

“Kristine, cut this out!” I called. No good. I could hear her and the “policeman” pulling each other’s clothes off. The “nurse” started to do the same to me. She straddled my legs and pulled my boxers down. I squirmed to try and get away, but... half-heartedly. Smiling lustfully, the “nurse” leaned forward to give my semi-hard cock a long, slow, lick of her tongue. I whimpered. She did it again. I moaned.

Then she got on her hands and knees in front of me, and started crawling over me. I wasn’t sure whether I would rather embrace her or push her away. Not that I got to make that choice with my hands cuffed. My cock had made its choice, though. I’d been stuck in Kristine’s house for five days too.

The nurse crawled on top of me. I felt her take my eager length in her hand, but she didn’t do anything with it... just held it.

I let out an incoherent whimper. Kristine and the policeman moaned louder, making the hotel bed bounce as they fucked each other with wild abandon. Kristine cried out in pleasure, her first orgasm of the night.

Fuck, I needed what they were having. The nurse smiled down at me, still waiting. Between her body on top of me and my arms pinned behind my back, I couldn’t move.

“P-please...” I begged.

“Please what?” teased the nurse, giving me a Kristine-ish grin.

Too turned on to think straight, I tried to reach a hand around to touch myself. The steel handcuffs punished my wrists. “Please fuck me, goddamn I need it so bad,” I pleaded.

The nurse beamed down at me. Despite my obvious need, she took her time slowly sliding her hand down to the base of my shaft, guiding it into her sopping pussy, sliding it in unbearably slowly before just stopping. I made sounds of helpless desire.

The woman started to bounce on my desperate cock at a slow, deliberate pace. I couldn’t move at all. My muscles twitched uselessly up and down my body, desperate for more, but I was helpless. Her sex quivered and her juices ran down my length, teasing me more, and yet she didn’t speed up one fraction.

“Come on,” I begged. “Please. Faster! Please!” From there my pleas devolved into pathetic whines, as I tried desperately to move any part of my body to increase my pleasure.

After what seemed like an agonizing eternity, the woman finally sped up. I let out a strangled cry as my cock throbbed, eagerly responding. And finally, finally, as my vision filled with stars, I felt my orgasm approaching. Her pussy clenched around me and I rolled unconsciously as I came hard into her.

For a few moments, I just lay there on my side, basking in the glow of orgasmic bliss. Only after a full minute had passed did I realize what had happened. In the throes of passion, I’d turned onto my side, and the “nurse” had fallen onto the floor as she held onto me. She was still a hot mess on the floor next to me, still shivering in pleasure. I don’t know how I found the mental clarity to do it, but I pulled out of her and rolled away.

I was able to see that Kristine and the man were still doing it on the bed. As long as Kristine was out of her mind with sexual desire, the pair from next door would be too.

Now in nothing but a t-shirt, I used the wall to help me stand without using my arms. I staggered toward the next room, looking for something to get me out of these handcuffs. My eyes fell upon the nightstand, covered with the man’s things. There was a nightstick, a flashlight, and... ah, the handcuff key I needed. And next to the key... was that a gun!?

A few minutes later, I crept back into our own room. Kristine now had both the policeman and the nurse on the bed with her. He was pounding her pussy like an animal while the nurse mindlessly pleasured Kristine’s exposed nipples with her tongue. I stood transfixed by the sight for a moment. As I watched, Kristine let out a loud mewl as she came yet again. Thick as the walls were, I thought the whole hotel must have heard that.

I felt guilty for ending her fun, but enough was enough.

As her orgasm subsided, I shone the flashlight directly into her face. She recoiled in confusion.

“Earth to Kristine! Are we having fun? Do you know where you are? Do you know who these people are?”

“Wha—!? Huh?!”

I waved the light in her face, pushing the two human sex dolls out of the way. “The man you’re fucking is an actual police officer. He has a loaded gun on his nightstand! Do you know what you’re doing?”

Kristine shook her head to clear it. I think it was the mention of a loaded gun that scared her. “Get off me, you two,” she commanded quickly. The policeman and the nurse obeyed. In a moment, they were standing blankly by the foot of her bed, awaiting instructions.

“Can you make them forget all this, Kristine? I really don’t want to take any chances with a cop.”

“Right,” she said. She caught her breath. Her eyes re-focused, taking in the world around them once again. “You two... go back to bed. You had a wild night of sex with each other. You saw no one else.”

They obeyed, shutting the door behind them.

“And as for you, Josh...” she said, glaring at me. I glared right back.

We glared into each others eyes for a long, long few minutes. Then, at the same second, we both fell over giggling.

“Oh my god, that was an actual cop?” wheezed Kristine.

“Yeah, he handcuffed me!” I chortled.

“I am so sorry!” grinned Kristine. “I didn’t even mean to do that!”

We were both laughing too hard to care.

“What happened to your pants, Josh?” teased Kristine.

“I don’t even know, I think they’re under the bed somewhere.” I knelt down to find them. As I did, some of the scattered things from Kristine’s bag caught my eye. Actually, one thing in particular—the art magazine Kristine had stolen from the bookstore a few days ago. On the cover, there was a photo of a remarkably ornate Native American-looking feathered headdress. I’d seen that in the bookstore, but now I read the caption: “Mystical and Ritual Art Exhibition: National Museum of the American Indian, Washington, DC.”

I stared at it for a moment.

“Found them?” asked Kristine, who was putting her own nightwear back on.

“Oh, yeah,” I said, turning my head and spotting my boxers. I stood up and pulled them back on, not really caring that Kristine was watching me. “So, hitting the road to DC again tomorrow?”

“Right, we should get some sleep,” said Kristine, smiling. “Good night, Josh!”

“Good night,” I said. I shut out the light, and wondered why Kristine should want to go clear across the country to see an art exhibit. Ah, I was too exhausted to work it out tonight. I fell asleep in minutes.

* * *