The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kristine’s Conscience

by Sarhom

Chapter 6

The next day, we checked out of the hotel with stomachs full of room service pancakes. I felt guilty. Sure, last night had been… fun. I always had fun when Kristine lost control of her mind powers. Which is exactly what she recruited me, her best friend since childhood, to help her avoid.

My performance so far? Not good. I could whisper in Kristine’s ear as much as I wanted. I could remind her of her initial resolve, to use her powers only when necessary. But I couldn’t stop Kristine’s subconscious from forcing her desires on everyone around her. And somehow, each burst of psychic power from Kristine meant sex for me, with whoever was standing nearby to get mind-fucked. That complicated things. I remembered an economics professor mention something like this once. “Perverse incentives”, he called it.

Kristine had made me immune to her powers, so I felt I owed it to her to keep her honest. Therefore, when we finished checking out, I decided a friendly rebuke was in order. I stopped her a few feet from the big double doors that led out to the main hotel plaza.

She grinned when I reminded her of what had happened the night before.

“And I guess it was fun,” I said, uncomfortably. “But it didn’t seem like that was something you meant to do.”

“Yeah, sorry for the handcuffs!” she said. “I didn’t realize he even had them!”

“I’m not talking about that,” I frowned. Her smile faded a bit too. “Look, you asked me to come along with you and let you know when you’re crossing the line. That whole night? That was crossing the line. I know it’s hard to stay in control...”

“I guess you’re right, Josh, but... was it really that bad?”

“It could have been,” I said. “The next time you lose control, we might not be in a cozy hotel room. Remember how you said you missed being able to have normal conversations and things like that? Because you’ll never be able to if you don’t at least try to keep it together.”

Kristine sighed heavily. “I... yeah. You’re right. I’m sorry, Josh.” She looked at me with downcast brown eyes.

We walked over to the valet parking table together. The uniformed man at the table told us our car would be ready in ten minutes, as there was a line, and handed me a paper ticket with a number. I looked at Kristine. I half-expected her to “convince” the man to give us immediate, VIP service. But no. She was standing a few feet away from us, arms crossed, pointedly staring out the window to the marble fountain in the hotel plaza. So I took the ticket, thanked the valet man, and walked over to stand next to Kristine. The fountain was quite pretty.

“I’ll do some driving today,” Kristine said.

“We can switch off,” I nodded.

“If you want. You drove the whole day yesterday, so I should have to make up for it.” She sounded a little guilty.

“All right, if you want.”

Kristine took the wheel and we pulled out, back onto the highway. Washington, DC was still a day or two away, depending on how long our breaks were. We’d made good progress so far. Now, if only I knew why Kristine wanted to get to DC so bad. I had a guess...

Suddenly, the tires screeched. I felt myself lurch forward, and the seatbelt pressed hard against my chest. I refocused my eyes to see the bright red, bumper-stickered-up Toyota that had cut us off, missing us by inches. As it pulled away, as Kristine shouted, “Oh, go fuck yourself!”

I just looked at Kristine, aghast. Did she really just do what I thought she did!?

“What? The damn Toyota cut us off,” said Kristine, seeing my look.

“But your powers... you just told him to... to go fuck himself.”

“Oh.” Kristine laughed. “It’s all right.”

Sure enough, I saw the car pull away from us, proceeding to cut off the car in the next lane. Normal for him, I guessed.

“My powers get quiet when I’m driving,” Kristine explained. “I mean, it’s mostly automatic for me anyway. Isn’t it the same for you?”

“Yeah.”

“And besides, subconsciously, I wasn’t thinking about the driver of the other car. I was thinking about the car. And obviously my powers don’t work on objects. I know it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, but...” She shrugged and returned her attention to the road.

“Right, as long as you’re thinking about cars and not people,” I said, catching on. “Hey, you know, we could use that.”

“Josh?”

“Kristine, the next time you’re stressed, or worried about losing control, try this. Focus all your attention on something else. A car, a rock... it doesn’t matter. Just, something you can’t affect with your powers. If you focus yourself on that, then you can avoid affecting people if you don’t want to. You can just let off some steam trying to command something that can’t be commanded.”

Kristine nodded with a frowned. “Yeah, I don’t know...”

“Give it a try,” I encouraged.

“Sure,” agreed Kristine, unenthusiastically.

Kristine drove for a long time. When we got hungry, Kristine saw some signs on the side of the road for something called the “Famous Flowerbed Café.” It sounded nice enough. We took the next exit and drove through some fields for ten more minutes before we got there. It turned out to be an outdoor-seating only affair in a little park, with a flower garden and an artificial lake. There were little wooden tables set up all around by the parking lot, with white plastic chairs.

“This looks cute,” I commented, looking around. It was nearly 2 PM. Most of the dining tables weren’t occupied, but there were couples going for strolls around the flower garden, a few people boating on the lake, and a number of picnickers on the grass. Outside of the little black fence surrounding the whole area, there was nothing but wide open fields, and the highway off in the distance. You could barely see the cars go by from here. “Cute park,” I commented. “I mean... I feel like it’s odd to have a park in the middle of farmland, but...”

“Typical tourist trap,” grumbled Kristine. “Bet you the food costs a fortune.”

When we sat down, Kristine picked up her menu and starting flipping through it. She held it up to hide her face.

“You’re not wrong,” I noted, examining my own. “And it looks like they only have sandwiches.”

Kristine made a non-committal grunt.

“Last time we went for sandwiches, I barely ate anything at all,” I grinned at Kristine. Or at the back of Kristine’s menu. I’d been hoping for a laugh out of her, but none was forthcoming. “They’re all named after flowers. That’s a little unappetizing isn’t it? I mean, who really wants a lilac sandwich?” Not a sound from Kristine. “I think I’ll get the roast beef club. Which is a Zinnia, apparently. I don’t think I’d know a Zinnia if I saw one.”

I winced as a Frisbee suddenly knocked my glass of water over.

“Whoa, sorry man,” said the young man who had thrown it, as his two friends laughed. All three of them were wearing white t-shirts and jeans, and all three of them had identical baseball hats with some Greek letters on them. Typical frat boys. One of the other guys jogged over to collect his Frisbee, while a matronly waitress scolded them.

“Good thing there’s just grass here,” I said, wiping water off my table and onto the ground with a napkin. I looked at Kristine. She was still hiding her face behind the menu. She hadn’t made a sound. “You’re controlling yourself well today!” I complimented her.

“Thanks, Josh!” she said, lowering her menu. “Do I get bonus points for not making that guy kiss our boots to make up for it?

I shifted in my seat and glanced briefly at the guy with the Frisbee. They seemed normal, just chatting and laughing.

“Well yeah. That would be weird, Kristine,” I nodded. “And I’m not wearing boots.”

Kristine smirked at me. But then all of a sudden, she blinked hard, screwing up her face in concentration. She lifted the menu again to hide herself.

“You okay?” I asked, trying to get a look at Kristine around the menu.

“Yes,” she said, so forcefully that I doubted her at once. “I’m just trying to concentrate over here.”

Unhelpfully, a woman nearby decided to start laughing a wheezy, obnoxious laugh right behind Kristine. She, a blonde woman wearing a cornflower dress, apparently found her bald, suspenders-wearing husband a laugh riot. I saw Kristine’s knuckles starting to go a little white—she was actually clenching her menu with all her strength.

“You sure you’re okay, Kristine?”

She let the menu down, and leaned in close. I leaned in too to hear her. “I can hear people’s thoughts again,” she said, lowly.

I gulped. I’d sort of hoped that would be a one-time thing.

“That lady,” said Kristine, nodding to the table behind me. “Her name is Amy. Do you know her?” said Kristine, nodding to the table behind me. I turned around to look. Sitting there, alone, was a young woman about our age. She was short and brown-haired, as Kristine was. Unlike my friend, this girl was wearing round classes, and a plain brown blouse. She was sitting at the table by herself, tapping on her phone. Her eyes flicked up at me. Just for a second, she smiled at me as her blue eyes met mine. Then she quickly went back to her phone, as if it never happened. I turned back to Kristine.

“No,” I said. “We’re miles and miles away from anywhere I’ve ever been.”

Kristine lowered her voice even more, almost to a hiss. “I can hear... I can feel her thoughts. They’re very... um, provocative.”

“What are they about?” I wondered, slightly smiling.

Kristine giggled nervously. I thought I could see her cheeks going ever so slightly red. “You, mostly.”

“Really?” I asked. I glanced back at Amy again. She was holding her smartphone a little too far from her face to be natural. Those cute round glasses of hers, they must have been for distance, not reading. Had she been looking at me behind my back?

I turned back to Kristine, grinning a little. But her face was now hidden behind the menu once again.

“I’m sorry, I’m supposed to be trying to control myself. Right?” she asked.

“Yes! You should be able to go out once in a while and not warp the world to your whim. That’s what you wanted too, right?”

“Right, right,” she said, as if trying to convince herself. “So I just have to focus. Like you said in the car.”

I nodded. The waitress came over to our table and took our order as well as our menus. Now without her face shield, Kristine started staring fixedly at the table in front of me. Without looking at it, she picked up the spoon from in front of her and held it in her fist. No, she wasn’t holding it exactly. She was fingering the spoon part, and moving her hand forward and backwards over the handle.

“Uh, what are you doing?” I asked.

“Redirecting my focus. Like you said.”

“Okay.” I watched her for a few more moments. The waitress came out with some food, but she brought it over to Amy’s table. Amy thanked her, and then as she saw that I was looking in that direction, smiled at me again.

I turned back to Kristine. Her hand was working much faster.

“Why are you giving that spoon a handjob?”

She looked down at the spoon in her hands with surprise. “Oh... goddammit!” She cried, throwing the spoon off into the distance. It bounced off an empty table with a clang and then fell backwards into a patch of dirt.

On instinct, I turned around to look at Amy. Had she seen? At first, it seemed she had. She was looking our way and giggling. As I watched, though, her face underwent a transformation. Her blue eyes got a faraway look. Her smile vanished. She stood up, and with unfocused eyes, and started walking towards the parking lot. Her phone she left on the table, and her handbag she left on the grass.

“What the hell, Kristine?” I asked, turning around.

“Sorry, sorry,” she said, quickly. “I’m making her go away. She’s too distracting.”

“Yeah, but she left her stuff behind.”

“I don’t care. Consider it a punishment.”

“Not that much of a punishment,” I commented.

“Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you,” Kristine teased. “You want me to get her back here so you can spank her? But that’s not normal, is it Josh?”

I adjusted my jeans slightly. Looking over to Amy, I saw her standing in front of a small white car, stock still, just looking at it and not moving. Weird. Then I realized what happened.

“Just a sec,” I said. “Just remember, if you’re about to lose control, keep thinking about anything that you can’t affect with your powers until things clear up. All right?” I stood up. “I’m going to give that girl her stuff back.”

I went and got the phone from Amy’s table, and the little green handbag she’d left beneath the chair. I noticed as I did so that Kristine had her eyes closed tight, and she was rocking backwards and forwards in her seat a little bit. Good, I thought, she must be focusing.

I jogged over to Amy. I got a glance at her blank and unmoving face. Curiously, I waved my hand in front of her face. Nothing.

“Hello?” I nudged her shoulder gently.

She instinctively grabbed my hand. Then she blinked several times, and her face cleared up. “Huh? Oh! Hi!” she said, with an embarrassed smile. She looked at my hand in hers, and slowly let go of it. Then she began to smile and touched her brown hair self-consciously. “Sorry about that.”

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Oh yes!” she giggled. “Thanks for asking! I just can’t find my keys anywhere...”

“Think they’re in here?” I asked with a smile. I handed over her handbag.

“Oh! Of course!” Amy said, taking her bag with a cute embarrassed smile. “Thanks so much. I don’t know what happened, I take that bag with me, like, everywhere!”

I smiled back at her. I stepped out of the way, so she could get into the car if she wanted, but she turned to keep talking to me.

“Thanks for your help,” she said again. “Anybody could have taken this... Can’t believe I left it, you know? I just kinda had to... uh, had to leave all of a sudden.”

“It was probably my friend giving you the death glare,” I said quickly, before she could try to remember.

“Oh. Oh, yeah. Is she your girlfriend?”

“No, she’s just a friend. She... I mean, we usually take that table when we eat here,” I said, inventing wildly.

“Oh! Sorry!” she giggled. “She coulda said something! Hey, uh...” She took a step closer to me. “My name’s Amy, by the way.”

“Yeah, I know,” I said, nodding. “I mean, um. My name’s Josh.”

Amy giggled again at my mistake, and played with her hair some more. “Uh, you know... I’ve never been here before. Maybe you could show me around?”

I turned around and looked at Kristine. I caught her watching us. She didn’t bother looking away. Could she hear Amy’s thoughts from this distance? I kind of wished I could hear Amy’s thoughts myself...

“Ummmmm. I should sit down, they’re bringing out our food any minute,” I said. “But tell you what. You should at least go back and finish your meal, too. Don’t worry about my friend, she’ll be fine. Maybe later I can show you around.”

“Okay, sure!” she nodded, eagerly. We walked together back over the grass to where we had been sitting. Amy went back to her seat, and took her phone out again.

Kristine gave me a withering stare. I stared back. “Okay,” I said with lowered voice, “So you were right. She’s into me.” Kristine gave me a severe look, but said nothing. I could actually see beads of sweat appearing at her forehead. She was gripping the side of the table, too. She must have been focusing with all her might.

“It’s okay,” I said, looking into her eyes, trying to guide her. “You’re doing well. I can see you’re focusing. Just... pour all that energy and concentration into something else. Anything else. The table or something.”

“I... am!” said Kristine. It seemed like she was struggling to get the words out. Her eyes flicked down to the table for half a second, then returned to meet my gaze. “It’s not working!”

“And you’re still hearing her thoughts?”

“Yes. She wants... you... to fuck... her.”

“Really?” I asked. “I sort of took her for a more... ‘meet my parents first’ type.” I watched as Kristine’s brown eyes started to water with the focus of concentration.

“She wants your dick,” Kristine growled. Her body started to shake. I thought she might explode!

“Kristine, are you okay?”

No answer.

“Would it help if I...” I jerked my head towards Amy, “went and, you know. Gave her what she wanted? Then maybe she’d stop thinking about it.” At this, Kristine started forming words with her mouth, but not actually making any sounds. “Okay, okay, just joking!” I said quickly. “Just take a deep breath. You can do it. Forget her thoughts and focus on—”

“I AM!” screamed Kristine. She stood up violently, knocking her chair back onto the grass. She chucked the spoon at me, catching me in the head. “What the fuck do you think I’ve been doing, Josh! You and your stupid focusing!”

“But... it worked in the car!” I pleaded, raising my arms defensively.

“That was the fucking car!” she screamed. “Now there’s just people everywhere, so many minds practically begging for me to mess them, and I can’t fucking take it anymore! Fuck this!!”

Now we were in trouble. Slowly, I looked around to see who had heard us. I expected stares. What I saw instead made me stare. To our left, the bald man and his lover were rolling all over the picnic spread, tearing each other’s clothes off. To our right, two of the frat guys grabbed each other roughly and locked lips, hands reaching for each other’s crotches. The third frat guy just pulled his dick out and started stroking, watching his friends. I turned around. It was the same everywhere. The entire park had gone mad! The matronly waitress was crawling over a table, heavy breasts swaying freely in the face of a pair of women in their 40s, who were both grabbing and fondling her. Even as far away as the lake, I saw a man throw his clothes into the water as she knelt towards his crotch, making the boat sway dangerously.

“Kristine, come on, please...” I said. But even as I pleaded weakly with her, I turned around to look at Amy. Amy was already fully naked. Her legs were spread wide, showing off her shaved pussy. On her thigh, she had a tattoo: A heart. With a penis-shaped arrow piercing it. “Damn, you were right about her,” I muttered, as Amy grabbed her phone and started mashing it against her clit, flicking the switch over and over to make it vibrate.

“See!? It’s not just me! You like it too!” charged Kristine, advancing on me. I slunk into my seat, sheepishly aware of the bulge in my own jeans.

“What...?” I started to say, but Kristine went on.

“Don’t even deny it! Oh, yeah, you’re all, ‘Keep it together Kristine!’ until it starts getting hot and heavy! But I’ve got all of these peoples’ fantasies forcing themselves into my mind, on top of... other things!” she said. Kristine, normally a full head shorter than me, towered over me as I lowered myself even further in my chair. “This is what it’s fucking like, Josh!” Her face was a violent red now, though not as red as that of the old man at the table across the field, the one who was giving it doggy-style to the busty waitress. “How can you expect me to fucking focus with this going on around me all the time!?”

“But I don’t understand...” I said, weakly. “Can’t you try focusing all that energy onto something else? Anything else, so long as you can’t control it, and then nothing will...”

“I tried focusing on you!” cried Kristine.

“You—what?”

I heard a shout from somewhere else, and turned briefly to see a college guy spanking his fraternity brother’s ass as they fucked over a chair. The third frat guy had wandered away. He was lying on the grass, letting the blonde woman from the next table ride his cock. She was bouncing up and down on him, moaning, and jerking the bald man she had come with onto her perky tits. They were both naked now, too.

“You told me to focus on something I couldn’t control!” Kristine’s voice echoed around the trees, but nobody now paid attention to her words. “So I thought, since you’re immune, I could just command you to do all sorts of stuff and nothing would happen. And that worked at first. But then that slut started thinking about you, too!” She nodded towards Amy, who was twisting her nipples now, putting on a show. I saw her phone was still stuck in her pussy, buzzing.

“I didn’t mean...” I said, softly.

“Josh, you’re touching yourself.”

Blushing, I realized I had been feeling my cock through my pants, under the table. I withdrew my hand.

“See, it’s easy to lose yourself to this.” Kristine collapsed into her chair, looking defeated. The sight was tragic and comical at the same time. Kristine looked at me with plaintive, desperate eyes. Not ten feet behind her, the frat brother with a cock in his ass shot his own cum onto a flower below, moaning “Oh, fuck yeah, oh fuck yeah!” like a porn star. Two more women came out of the small building that served as a kitchen, neither with a shred of clothing. One grabbed the bald man’s head and guided it to her nipples, which he started to kiss and lick. The other pulled the two frat guys apart, to take the bottom’s place.

“Um...” I had forgotten what I was going to say.

“We’ve tried focus. We’ve tried just staying calm. We’ve tried focusing on something else,” Kristine went on, listing on her fingers. “Nothing’s worked. I let you down. I’m sorry, Josh.”

“Okay, Kristine, you’re right. Nothing has worked so far.” I tried to focus, myself, to make one last plea to bring her (and myself) back from this orgy of a cafe to reality. “But we’re going to Washington. Remember? And... there’s something there that can help us, isn’t there?” I asked. “That’s why we’re going, isn’t it?”

“Ohhh gooood!” cried Amy from somewhere behind me.

“Yes. I hope. But I... I shouldn’t have dragged you into all this.” I started to make sounds of protest, but she went on. “I know you’re just trying to help me, Josh. But it’s like... we were just friends. And I liked that. But after this mess... hey, you’re touching yourself again.” I felt myself go a little red, as she went on, “But I don’t care. Fuck.” She looked at me desperately.

“I just want to help. What can I do?” I said, still rubbing myself through my jeans, too distracted to stop.

“I don’t know. Sometimes I miss just being friends and having a normal life. But then shit like this happens, and I can’t stop it. Maybe we should...” as she spoke, her words were drowned out by noises from the fuckpile behind us. The blonde started screaming out in orgasm. Her orgasm made the guys who were filling her holes start to cum too. And then it spread like a chain reaction. The park was all cumming at once, Amy loudest of all, shoving her vibrating phone into her cunt, stroking her breasts, making wild animal sounds. Then everybody started going at it again.

Kristine gasped. She fell out of her chair, onto her hands and knees in the grass. She looked up at me now, panting, sweating, with a dazed, open-mouthed expression. “Ohhhhh. Fuck that. I’ve never been so horny in my life. Just d-do me,” she muttered.

I stood up and took a step towards her. Then I stopped. My cock was painfully straining in my pants. Kristine went on begging me to fuck her. She looked pathetic. Helpless, even. With the combined sexual fantasies and energy of an entire park—and there were dozens people in this cafe area alone—running through her head. My cock pulsed. A shiver ran up and down my body, and I so wanted to give into it. But could I really take advantage of my best friend in such a state?

“Do me, Josh,” Kristine mewled, plaintively.

“No.”

She crawled forward on the grass and grabbed up at my belt. “Yes! Do me! Come onnn!”

“No!” I forced her off and stepped backwards away. “I mean, maybe, if you weren’t... But no, no, no, this isn’t right, Kristine! Listen to you, you don’t even sound like yourself! And didn’t you just say you liked it when we were friends?”

“But... please...” breathed Kristine.

Stuffing my erection down a leg of my pants, I backed away even more. Kristine stared after me. “Look, I’m going to wait in the c—AAA!” Someone grabbed my crotch from behind and yanked. I lost my balance and fell face first onto the grass. Someone flipped me. I blinked and squinted up at the sunny sky, before a naked Amy bent over me.

“Hi! Fuck me Josh?” she asked in a perky voice. I started to get up, but she bent over me to push me back down. I raised my arms to fight back, but then my eyes fell upon her swaying breasts. The back and forth motion of those round, soft mounds captivated my gaze for the 1.5 seconds she needed to straddle her legs around me and lower herself onto my chest. The motion finally made the phone fall out of her cunt, falling in the grass somewhere near my left knee.

My cock strained against my jeans so bad. “Ah, fuck it,” I muttered.

“Fuck? Okay!” giggled Amy. She pulled my jeans and boxers down. My cock sprang free, twitching in the warm breeze. Amy giggled and took a step forward, lining it up with her pussy. It throbbed eagerly.

For a moment, I forgot myself and thought how embarrassing it would be if anybody saw this. I rolled my head to one side. Amy lowered her dripping pussy onto me.

I watched as Kristine finished shedding her clothes. Turning away from me, she strode towards the picnic blanket. In a moment, I saw Kristine’s naked body vanish beneath the tongues and caresses of a pile of her naked fuckpuppets. I moaned louder than them all as I came.

* * *