The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Kristine’s Conscience

by Sarhom

Chapter 7

I don’t know how much later it was when I pulled out of Amy and rolled over on the grass. I don’t know how many times I came inside her, either. Eventually, though, I caught my breath and took stock. The park had gone very quiet. Amy had passed out, and so had everybody else. I stood up, pulling my pants back up and fixing my shirt. It looked like a bomb had gone off. Naked bodies were strewn on the grass or over chairs and tables, some lying on top of each other. I walked around, stepping over Amy’s scattered clothes.

Surrounded by eight other sweaty, unconscious bodies lay Kristine’s nude form. She slept too. I supposed that was why the entire rest of the park except me had passed out. I smiled, watching her breasts gently rise and fall with her breathing, just letting her rest for now.

Eventually I woke her up.

“Kristine? Kristine?” I said, nudging her gently.

“Hey,” she murmured, stretching and rubbing her eyes.

We found Kristine’s clothes scattered over the grass, but they were all covered in sex juices and dirt. Kristine decided to just leave them and get new ones from the car. Her face was a little bit red from the whole experience, but she didn’t say a word until we were both back on the road.

“Josh? Um... sorry.”

I nodded. I was driving now. “About the orgy? Or...”

“I don’t know. I mean, it was fun. But I feel like I let you down.”

“Heh. I guess I was pushing you too hard. I should be apologizing to you. I’ve tried to help you keep your powers under control, but nothing I’ve done has worked at all.”

“Eh. It’s okay. Thank you for trying,” she said, heavily.

We barely spoke after that until we stopped for the night. We ended up at a pretty cheap hotel this time, but we were just glad to get out of the car. Kristine used her powers to get us a free room again, while I went out to pick us up some dinner.

I went back to the room with my arms full of food. I managed barely to insert the key card, and walked in. Kristine was lying face down on her bed, wearing only her underwear, getting a massage from a naked woman with chocolate-colored skin. She was about my height, with puffy black hair, and she obviously worked out more than I did. I could tell, since she was completely nude.

“Yo,” I said by way of greeting.

Kristine made a contented sound, and a wave. “This is great... you need to try it...” she breathed.

I put the food on a table, and just watched for a moment, speechless. “You know...”

“It’s not like I lost control again,” said Kristine, defensively. “I saw her working down by the hotel pool, and I grabbed her.” The woman kept working her powerful fingers into Kristine’s back. Totally oblivious.

“Yeah, but you shouldn’t...” I began. Kristine’s eyes were closed, her face a mask of contented bliss. “Ah, fuck it.”

“Thanks!” Kristine opened her eyes to smile at me. “Oh, you got food?”

“Yeah. Burgers, fries, iced tea, cookies, and some fruit too. We didn’t actually have much of a lunch.”

“Josh, we didn’t have any lunch!” Kristine laughed. The woman stopped massaging Kristine, and she stood up. She took a step towards the sandwiches. Then she stopped, catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror and realizing that she was in a white bra and panties only. Kristine caught my eye in the mirror for a split second, then decided to put some clothes back on before eating.

Kristine and I spoke a little about our plans for the next day. She had a room in a nice hotel reserved for us already in Washington, right by the National Mall. We’d probably get there tomorrow night, if we got an early start tomorrow and didn’t take any more long breaks.

“Sounds good,” I said, holding a cheeseburger. “Um... do you think maybe you should do something about...?” I jerked my head towards the beautiful naked woman standing like a statue in the corner.

“Nah, she’s fine,” said Kristine. We both stared for a moment. The woman stared off into space like a zombie. Seemingly at the same moment, Kristine and I both realized this was weird, and shared a chuckle. Instead of sending her home, though, Kristine had the woman lie down on one of the beds. She went back to eating. After a moment’s hesitation, I did too. But I kept stealing glances at the chiseled masseuse as I ate. She might have been sleeping, except that her eyes were still open.

“You do know this is not normal, Kristine?”

“It’s not as bad as the restaurant. And I’m in complete control now. Watch.” As I watched, the woman’s right hand moved to her crotch, and her left hand moved to her right breast. She started rubbing herself—slowly, sensuously. Still she was oblivious to us, but I recognized Kristine’s work.

“I thought we could play with her after dinner,” commented Kristine, casually.

“Ah...” I probably would have said something more. But damn, her toned body did things to me. Even after my romp with Amy this afternoon, I still felt a stirring in my pants. I kept staring at the masturbating masseuse as Kristine went on.

“I know you’ve been trying your best to keep my life normal. And I know I probably shouldn’t just play with people like this. But you see what happens when I hold back? You did this afternoon, anyway.”

I nodded, not looking at her. The woman spread her legs wider, dangling her feet off the edge of the bed and giving me a show.

“So... maybe if I just make sure to use my powers often enough... you know, blow off steam. Then at least I won’t lose control anymore, and I can live normally other than that. So that will be okay, right?”

I nodded without really thinking. I was mesmerized by the woman on the bed. She let out an almost pornographic moan of pleasure, and switched hands. Her right hand went up to circle her left nipple, and her left hand went down to finger her clit. Then I heard Kristine let out a single soft breath of laughter.

I closed my mouth and squeezed my eyes shut tight, forcing myself back down to earth.

“I know what you’re doing!” I said, accusing Kristine with a finger. “I’m not that stupid!”

“All guys are stupid,” smirked Kristine.

“Yeah? I’m not the one who jumped a cop’s bones because he was having sexy thoughts.”

“Hah. He jumped me!” retorted Kristine.

“Does it matter? You started it.”

“Well...” Kristine banged the table with her fist. “Damn it!” She slunk back in her chair. I was a little surprised at how quickly she folded. What surprised me even more was that the woman on the bed mimicked Kristine’s gesture. Kristine didn’t notice the almost silent pounding of her fist on the mattress, but I certainly did. The masseuse wasn’t playing with herself anymore, either.

Kristine sighed. “You’re right, Josh. Do I have to let her go?”

I looked at Kristine. She couldn’t pull off puppy dog eyes, but she was trying.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to upset you. And I hate to get in your way,” I said, honestly. “But... I think you’d better...”

“You could just watch us, if you want,” offered Kristine.

“Okay.”

Kristine gave me a huge smile. I grinned sheepishly back, feeling both relief and guilt at having given in, again.

“Get up,” said Kristine. I was confused for a moment, until I realized she’d been talking to the masseuse. The naked woman rolled out of our bed.

I gave Kristine a quizzical look, gesturing to the food. Our dinner was only half done.

“Keep eating,” she smirked to me. Kristine stood up herself. Facing away from me, but knowing I was watching, she undressed from the waist down. Then she sat back down and smirked at me again. I could see, despite the confident look on her face, her cheeks were just a little red. Kristine pivoted and spread her legs wide. Then she snapped her fingers. She pointed down at the floor before her. Our naked prisoner stepped forward and knelt. She looked up, blank-eyed and slack-jawed.

“Watch this,” Kristine said to me. Then she looked down. “You’re a filthy little slut, aren’t you, Ida?”

Immediately, a complete transfiguration came over the face of the woman (Ida, I guessed). Her eyes flared with passion, she tilted her head flirtatiously, and said, “Ohh, yes, miss Kristine! Oh, let me lick you...” Kristine gave an imperious half-nod, and Ida instantly buried her face into Kristine’s pussy. Kristine hissed with satisfaction, and gave Ida’s cheek a gentle caress.

“You’re getting into this,” I observed, with a grin.

Kristine laughed breathily. “And you’re not?” she asked, looking at the bulge in my pants. I didn’t bother to hide it this time. Instead, I picked up a few fries and ate as I watched the show.

Kristine made a move for some food, too. She took an apple out of a bag, and took a bite. Apparently Kristine’s dominatrix show required that she be disinterested in the naked black woman, now an eager slut for her. She took a few minutes to enjoy the apple in silence, except for Ida’s moaning. Then she spoke again, barely looking down. “Let’s go, slut. Get your tongue in there,” ordered Kristine. She sounded disdainful of her toy’s ability.

“Yes, miss Kristine!” gasped Ida.

Kristine slapped her. “Less talking, more licking, bitch.” Damn, she was a natural at this. She didn’t yell or raise her voice, just spat her commands like she was entitled to this service. Ida was a natural too. She forced her face between Kristine’s spread legs, tongue-fucking like she was born to do it.

“You can stroke your cock if you want to,” Kristine tossed at me. So, she wanted me in on the act, but wouldn’t actually pressure me. I appreciated her consideration, even as I unzipped myself and started to touch myself lightly.

Kristine watched me for a moment, then shivered with pleasure. “Ohh, fuck yeah,” moaned Kristine and Ida with one voice. It made my cock throb in my hand.

Kristine caught her breath a little. Her eyes met mine for just a moment, then returned to her toy. “Lick faster, bitch,” she said, slapping Ida again.

“I’m sorry Miss Kristine!” Ida mewled. She also reached down to start playing with her own wet pussy. A spasm of pleasure ran up and down Kristine’s body, and she closed her eyes for a moment.

I grinned, stroking myself slowly. “Is she doing it?”

“Yesss...” responded both girls together. “Fuck, it feels so good...” Ida’s voice was muffled by Kristine’s pussy, but we both heard it. Kristine opened her eyes, looked mildly embarrassed. She decided to get herself back into character by yanking on Ida’s puffy hair. Ida whined in pain but went on worshiping Kristine without pause.

“That’s better, you dirty slut.” Kristine smiled wickedly. She reached theatrically into her handbag, felt around, and pulled out a rolled-up magazine. Acting nonchalant, she unrolled it with a single flick of her wrist, and held it up as if reading it. “Just keep it at that pace,” she said from behind the cover.

I grinned at Kristine’s panache. But then I recognized what Kristine had in her hands. It was the same art magazine she’d taken from the book store.

“Mystical and Ritual Art Exhibition: National Museum of the American Indian, Washington, DC,” I read aloud.

“Hey!” cried Kristine and Ida. Kristine slammed the magazine down on the table in sudden surprise, covering the article with her hands, apparently trying to hide it from me.

“D-d-don’t look at that,” panted Kristine. But Ida was still fucking Kristine with her tongue, and the pleasure wracked both of their bodies. It was easy for me to snatch the magazine.

“Turnabout is fair play!” I said, thinking of how she’d used Ida to distract me a moment ago. Then I started to skim the article about the headdress. It had been found buried beneath a ceremonial pit that used to be inhabited by an Ancestral Puebloan Indian tribe in the 12th century. It was remarkably well-preserved for such an ancient artifact, but a university study had proven it to be authentic. Now, it was the centerpiece of an exhibit in the Smithsonian. The student who had discovered it was named Nidia, and went to the same college as Kristine.

“Don’t you have a friend at school called Nidia?” I asked.

“Yesss,” moaned Kristine. She hadn’t intended to moan it, I could tell. My magazine-reading was throwing her totally off her stride. Kristine gripped the edges of the table, body shaking as Ida worshiped her clit.

I read on.

“According to experts, headdresses like these would have been used in Ancestral Puebloan mystical ceremonies. This one, it is conjectured, was used in a ritual celebrating the investiture of a new chieftain or shaman. The headdress would be placed upon the head of the new ruler to signify the obedience of the entire tribe to the new ruler.”

I put the magazine down, and looked at Kristine. “Tell me that’s not why we’re going to DC.”

Kristine orgasmed instead.

When she was finished, she pushed Ida away. Kristine didn’t push that hard, but Ida fell onto her back, arms splayed out, onto the floor. Part of the show.

“Goood... good slut, Ida,” breathed Kristine.

“Ohh, thank you, Miss Kristine,” said Ida, in the same breathy voice. Then she just smiled up blankly at us.

I grinned at Kristine too, and clapped politely.

Now it was Kristine’s turn to look sheepish, but she seemed pleased.

“So...”

“Yes, Josh, that’s why we’re going to DC,” said Kristine. She’d caught her breath. And she took some fries for herself. “Nidia’s a grad student, and she was my TA in Archaeology. I got an A in her class, so she let me look at this headdress she’d found. She was really proud of it. But we were joking around and, you know, laughing. So I put it on my head. Just as a joke.”

I nodded.

“I thought I was going to be in so much trouble. But she was really cool about it. I was like, ‘All hail Chief Kristine!’ and she sort of bowed to me. I put the headdress back on her desk. But she always called me Chief Kristine from that day on.”

“And that’s when it... that’s when you got your powers?”

“Yeah. That’s when it all started.” Kristine smiled and shook her head. “I know that’s insane.”

“I would call you a liar except... yeah.” I looked at the cover of the magazine again. “So, the Smithsonian...?”

“Right, that’s where it is now. It totally blows my mind, but... if that feather hat is really magic, I want to get my hands on it again. I think it might be the answer we’re looking for.”

I sipped some iced tea and thought. “What are you going to do if... when you get it? Destroy it?”

“I thought of that,” she said. “Maybe it would get rid of my powers. But I only ever wore the headdress for about a minute anyway, so it might not make a difference. Besides, I don’t want to lose my powers completely.”

“Then what?”

“I think if I put it on again, I would be able to understand my power better. And I might get more control over it.” I gave her a dubious look. She ignored me and went on. “Anyway, I want to have it for myself, if for no other reason than to prevent anybody else from getting it. The world doesn’t need two out-of-control psychics on the loose.”

“True!”

We finished eating. After we were both satisfied, we had to decide what to do with Ida. Kristine had her eat her out again, this time on the bed, while I stroked myself watching. Then Kristine made Ida finish me off with a blowjob. We ended up letting her leave at 9:00. Kristine told her to remember only getting drunk and experimenting with another woman, and liking it.

“She’ll either end up being bi, or just write it off as a one-time thing,” Kristine told me afterwards. “But she’s got no reason to complain, anyway.”

I was too tired to debate with her, and I told her so. So I got under the covers of my bed, and Kristine got under hers, and we turned the lights off. We tried the hotel room TV, but it was broken. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Ten minutes later, I heard Kristine get up, put some clothes on, and slip out of the room.

* * *