The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LWE

By Bulgroz the Third

Stevie hesitates, finger poised over the doorbell ringer. This is ridiculous, he thinks: she knows I’m coming, it’s all been arranged. Besides, were he to leave now, what would she think? That he was a douche, that’s what. Which is ironic, at some level. He rings.

Light footsteps from the other side of the door. Stevie hears the bolt of the lock being pulled. The door opens.

“Honey, you’re here!”

It’s her. Good lord, it’s really her. Laura. Before Stevie can say anything, she throws her arms around his neck, and hugs him tight. He feels her breasts against his chest. He is nervous. He must relax.

“Come in, come in. How was your flight?”

Laura closes the door behind Stevie after letting him in.

“I’m just finishing up in the kitchen. Care to keep me company and tell me all about your trip? Your emails were too short.”

Stevie watches her go, long brown hair swaying as she walks. She is dressed casually with a light green tee-shirt and a pair of blue jeans, a tight pair of jeans offering her rear as a treat as she disappears through the swinging kitchen door.

Taking off his shoes, Stevie glances around the entrance. He stands at one end of a hallway, a living room opening to the left, warmly decorated in rich tones of red and brown. Stairs on the right lead up to what he figures are the bedrooms. The hallway proper leads to the kitchen, glimpsed when Laura went through its door. Stevie follows in, nervous in spite of the warm welcome.

“Here, I poured you a glass of wine, to keep you distracted while this finishes.” She is stirring water into what smells like a mushroom risotto. Two glasses filled with red wine sit on the counter. He takes one.

“There, hold on, let me join you.” Letting the risotto simmer, she picks up the second glass and offers a toast.

“To your being back, and to a wonderful evening.” They clink, then drink. Laura looks at Stevie while she sips from the glass. Her eyes, wide and green, are as beautiful as he remembers.

After putting her glass down and licking her lips, she takes a step towards Stevie. She runs one hand gently along his chest. “A husband shouldn’t leave his wife alone for five months. It’s just wrong.” Her voice goes down a few registers. “She has... needs... that must be satisfied.” She punctuates her sentence by tilting her head up and kissing him, a slow lingering kiss. Her lips part, and her tongue timidly sneaks out to caress him.

Stevie can feel her body against his, can feel her breasts once again pressing on his chest, feel her thighs between his, not quite rubbing his crotch but not keeping away either. His free hand wraps around her waist, caressing it down to her hip.

“Mmm, I had almost forgotten how your hands feel.” She leans out of the embrace. “You look tense. Don’t worry, I won’t bite you... much. Just sit down, drink, relax. We’ll have a nice dinner, catch up, and wherever the evening goes, well, it goes, okay?”

“Be our guest? Put our magic to the test?”

Laura smiles widely. “Exactly!” God, she was beautiful.

* * *

Stevie came across the ad on craiglist early on a Sunday morning. “Brunette, 5′6, 112 lbs, 35C, 29 yo, smart, funny, cute. Flexible hours, in-call, city only. GFE, LWE. Laura.”

There was a picture with the message, a shot of a woman, from the neck down, naked but for a white thong and a pair of tall white heels. Her back was to the camera, and something in the pose, the color of the skin or the line of the legs caught Stevie’s attention. Twenty-nine years old, five foot six, brunette. That silhouette. Laura. It couldn’t be. Portland was a big place. And that was eight years ago. Stevie paused, basking in old memories, old fantasies. Laura Metkins, the girl of his dreams back in his college days. Beautiful, funny, and with a body to damn one’s soul. Every boy that met her had fallen in love with her, Stevie included. She was smart and friendly, and was studying psychology. She did not date a lot, or perhaps she had just been discreet about it. Stevie himself had been way too shy and intimidated to ask her out. They talked, were friendly, but nothing more. Stevie had kept pinning for her from afar, fueling his fantasies. He would often jack off to images of her, wondering what she was like in bed. Not that he himself had much experience in that domain to serve as a reference. While not a virgin since his late teens, he had not had as much sex as he would have liked, and certainly not as much as he had been led to believe he would have in college. In truth, college had been rather too much like high school for Stevie, but with harder classes. Laura, beautiful Laura, long-legged Laura, had seemed to breeze through it all though.

He looked at the picture again, and knew right then and there that his next jack off session would superimpose Laura’s face on the luscious body posing in the picture. He especially liked the white. The perfect touch of innocence. Damn, he was hard already.

He noted the phone number, and searched a bit online. He logged into a couple of sites he knew that hosted forums on escort services in and around Portland with discussions and reviews. Nothing like the girl in the ad stood out. He confirmed what he thought he remembered. GFE was an abbreviation for Girlfriend Experience, an escort that for a suitable fee would behave like a good girlfriend. A more personal, more intimate, warmer experience: kissing, cuddling, playful love-making. What one would expect an escort to provide in the first place, really.

LWE, on the other hand, was a stumper. He could find no references to it anywhere, and when he posted a question on the forum as to whether anyone had any contact with this Laura and what LWE stood for, the responses were best summarized by one Slim Jim’s “Sorry dude, can’t help you. Tried calling a few times no callback. Never heard of LWE either.”

Stevie’s own phone call two weeks later was more fruitful than Slim Jim’s.

* * *

“My sister sends you a hug, by the way, and she’s sorry she couldn’t be here tonight,” says Laura between two mouthfuls of risotto.

“Oh, well thank you, and hug her back when you talk to her. How’s she doing?” Stevie is relaxing. The wine is definitely helping, and the food is simply delicious. The conversation is going smoothly, surprisingly enough, without any real direction. He has talked about his trip, inventing details about Memphis and his customers there. As expected, Laura does not seem to pick up on the fibs.

“She’s doing okay. She came to visit for a few weeks, and she was a real support through everything that happened these last few months. Thank God she was there.”

“Why, what happened? You didn’t say a thing.”

“Yeah, I was kind of waiting for the right time... I didn’t want to bother you while you were away and couldn’t do anything.” She looks at her glass. “Though I’m not sure I’m quite drunk enough yet.”

“We can take care of that easily enough.” Stevie smiles, and pours her some more wine. Laura smiles back, half-heartedly. “That bad, huh?” says Stevie.

She drinks her wine down in one gulp. “Pretty bad, yes.” She takes a deep breath. “It was Rob, that little weasel of a supervisor at the office. You know, I told you about him, he came up from San Diego eight months ago, the one who’s always sneaking glances at my legs...”

“Can’t blame him, you have beautiful legs.” Stevie is thinking of the craiglist picture. His cock hardens immediately.

“Thank you. Still. He also likes to talk to my boobs...”

Stevie eyes sneak down to Laura’s chest. Her tee-shirt does not let him see anything, but he remembers how her breasts felt earlier when they kissed. Neither large nor small, but firm and full. He wonders what her nipples are like.

“Well, two months ago, he went from merely annoying to downright harassing. He crossed the line in a bad way... He...” she drinks again, has trouble continuing.

“It’s okay, sweetie, you can tell me later, if you’re up to it.”

“I’m sorry. It’s just that he made me feel so awful...”

“It’s all right, let’s switch to a happier topic. So, how’s your mother?”

Taken by surprise, still a bit frazzled by the discussion, Laura guffaws, almost spilling her wine. “A happier topic?” But she’s smiling as she says that, and goes on to tell the recent tales of the Metkins family.

Stevie, meanwhile, is thinking about Rob the harassing supervisor, lecherously lusting over Laura’s legs as she leans over, firm ass towards the man, wearing only a pair of skimpy white thong and a tall pair of white heels.

* * *

It took six rings before the call was picked up. Stevie almost lost his vodka-induced courage after the fourth ring, but inertia saw him through.

Fully expecting an answering service, he was steeling himself to launch into his rehearsed speech. He could therefore only stammer when an actual human being, a man no less, answered. “Hello?”

“Huh, yes... huh... hi...”

“May I help you?” The voice was soft and deep.

“Hi, may I speak to Laura, please?”

“Laura is currently unavailable, but perhaps I can help. What is this about?”

“Well, huh... I saw...”

“You saw her posting on craiglist.”

“Yes... and... well...”

“And you were interested and curious and were thinking of perhaps arranging a rendezvous of a sort?”

“Well... huh... yes... kindda...” This was terrible. Stevie, never the most forward of men at the best of times, was feeling small and ashamed and was madly hoping the man did not have caller ID. Fat chance, he thought, despairing. He was ready to hang up.

“That can certainly be arranged. You are lucky. I am actually in charge of seeing to Laura’s appointments. I am her agent, if you will.”

“Okay, well, I’m not sure how to go about this. I haven’t done this much, you know, and...”

“All is fine. Not a problem. I can tell that you are a person of interest. Put bluntly, I like you. So here is what I propose: How about we meet, you and I, tomorrow, at a time and place of your choosing, and we can discuss this. What Laura offers is somewhat... unique, and requires a bona fide chat. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.”

“That LWE thing, right?”

“That LWE thing indeed.”

Stevie suggested a late morning drink at a quiet cafe downtown, and went to sleep thinking about the conversation. And he did jack off to visions of his Laura posing, on display with a wanton look on her face. He came as he imagined entering her from behind, her ass spread wide before him.

The man from the phone, it turned out, was in his late forties, a tall skinny gentleman with streaks of gray in his dark hair, impeccably dressed. He called himself Volpinex. Stevie thought he only lacked a British accent for the picture to be complete.

“I have a question, Mr Volpinex. Isn’t this a lot of work for setting up a simple... rendezvous?”

“Well, yes, it is. But you have to understand that the service we provide is rather special. I view this as an investment. Most of our clients tend to turn into regular customers.”

“So, LWE...?”

“Indeed, LWE, or Lou-ee, as we have come to call it, the Loving Wife Experience, the ultimate in escort service. All the benefits, none of the inconveniences of the real thing. It is no more and no less than a fully immersive fantasy, acted out within parameters you provide, and using several proprietary psychological evaluation mechanisms that ensure you the maximum satisfaction. This is what this interview is all about, Mr Saxx, to assess what you want.”

Stevie was taken aback. “I’m not sure what you mean, what I want?”

“I understand, Mr Saxx, it is difficult to launch so early into such a difficult topic. Therefore, let us start slowly. Tell me about your life, who you are, where you are going.”

And Stevie spoke. Hesitantly at first, but steadily. He told of his youth out in the midwest, a middle child in a fairly large family, neither abused nor smothered, mostly left alone. He told of his high school experiences, his tendency towards nerdiness that made social interactions difficult, his awkwardness with girls; he even told of his first experience with an older girl, who was not very attractive and was drunk at the time. He had been drunk too, and it was late, and it was dark in the little wood near the old mill where the end-of-year party was held that spring, and he lost his virginity with his pants halfway down his legs, an affair that must have lasted all of five minutes. Volpinex listened to it all, attentive, empathic.

Stevie told of his college days, studying business and computer science. He did not have the technical skills to be a star programmer, and did not have the attitude and self-confidence to become an entrepreneur. He would go on to work for a small computer support business. Social interactions had been difficult, but he had developed a small circle of friends, outcasts like him, and he had even managed to get involved with two girls over his four years. The relationships had not lasted. And, of course, there had been Laura.

Stevie sneaked a glance at Volpinex to gauge his reaction. Volpinex did not seem surprised by the name coincidence, even after Stevie described Laura in rather gushing terms that matched the picture in the ad. Volpinex simply remained attentive to everything Stevie said. Stevie continued explaining how he never had the courage to ask Laura out, and that he had settled for being on friendly speaking terms. She would come hang out with the CS folks once in a while, as she had a few good friends in the group. Stevie, who did not actually interact much with other CS students, would somehow manage to be there when she was. Then graduation had come and gone, and Laura had moved to Portland to work for a drug company, and Stevie had kicked around the midwest for half a year before also finding a job around Portland. He admitted that Laura was a part of that decision, but it had been seven years now, and he had never summoned the courage to call her.

Volpinex looked at Stevie quietly for several seconds before speaking. “Thank you, Mr Saxx, this has been very helpful. You have led a very interesting life. I do have a few questions for you now. First, what attracts you in a woman? What is it that makes you stop and pay attention?”

Stevie sat silent, not knowing how to answer.

“Let me give you an example,” continued Volpinex. “Let me tell you what I find attractive in a woman. It is subtle. She has to be beautiful, of course, and I prefer them tall and voluptuous. Which you probably could have guessed. I also prefer redheads. But more importantly, much more importantly, I like strong women. Women that know who they are and what they want, and who are not afraid to take it. The quiet self-confidence that reflects itself in the angle of the head as they walk, the stride they take, the clothes they wear. And in bed, let me guarantee you, they are breathtaking. They are so comfortable with who they are that they can offer themselves without shame. The last woman I have spent the night with was a high-powered lawyer that made it through sheer force of will and hard work. We went at it the whole night; she was insatiable. I will cherish the memory of her with her short skirt bunched around her waist, legs spread, begging me to enter her and take her already.”

Stevie’s eyes were wide, his breath short. “And Laura, is she... is she strong?”

“Laura,” Volpinex smiled, “is special. Laura can be anything you want her to be. And I do mean anything.”

Anything.

“But the question is, Mr Saxx, what would you like her to be? What do you like? Describe the perfect date. A movie with a scene you like with a girl you liked, a scene that made you think ‘Yes, I want her.’ Perhaps a scene in a book?”

It took a while, but eventually Volpinex managed to get Stevie to talk. Mostly through references to movies and books, Stevie talked about what he liked in a girl, physically as well as mentally. He talked about the women he had been attracted to, real or fictional. It took longer to get Stevie to open up about his deep-seated fetishes. But skillful Volpinex managed even that.

* * *

Dinner finished, Laura suggests they adjourn to the living room for coffee and desert. Stevie gladly agrees, mollified by a very pleasant meal.

“Please put on some music, I’ll be right there,” says Laura.

Stevie finds a wide selection near the sound system. Five shelves of compact discs, holding everything from classical music to jazz to folk music. After thumbing through the selection, Stevie picks up a Sinatra compilation, spends a few minutes figuring out exactly how the sound system works, and manages to get music coming out of the speakers, just in time to greet Laura bearing a tray with coffee and pastries.

“Ol’ Blue Eyes, very nice choice,” she says, putting the tray on the low coffee table. She kneels beside it, fussing with the sugar. “Two cubes, right?”

“Yes.” Behind her, above her, Stevie is enthralled by her hair, a lightly waved curtain of hazelnut draping down to her shoulders. He gets the urge to run his hands through it, reaching down towards her neck to cup her face, lift it up, kiss her again. And he can, he realizes. He just can. And she may even welcome it.

“Earth to Stevie. You there?”

Stevie snaps back to the here and now. Laura is looking up at him, a smile floating on her lips, amusement glittering in her green eyes.

“Sorry, I was... distracted.”

“Well, get over here and let me serve you some coffee.”

“You don’t have to...”

“But I like being on my knees, serving you.”

Stevie near blushes, and Laura starts to laugh.

“Just sit down and get your mind out of the gutter.”

Stevie obeys, and looks at her as she pours the coffee into two cups. She gives him one. Laura remains kneeling by the table, hands folded around her cup as if to warm them up. She is looking at Stevie, a steady gaze. After a while, she breaks eye contact, pulls the cup to her lips and takes a sip. Her eyes remain down as she continues the story she started over dinner.

“It was two months ago that Rob... crossed the line. I suppose it was my fault. Maybe I shouldn’t have been dressing the way I did, or acting the way I acted. I guess it’s all academic now, anyways. What’s done is done, alea jacta est and all that jazz, right?

“I told you Rob was always looking at my legs. Of course, he was not the only one. I had quite a number of admirers that would swing by my desk under some pretext or another, to sneak a peek at my gams. And I was more than happy to oblige. It was all friendly fun, and I think they all realized it. I had made it very clear that I was married, happily so, and all the boys gawked and flirted but did not push the envelope. But boy, did they look, and did I let them! I would turn towards them when they came to chat me up, and cross my legs, and I could see their eyes unashamedly rise up from my high heels up my calves to my crossed knees, up my thighs to where my skirt would have risen, and it was usually fairly high. Sometimes, my legs were bare, and the boys had in front of them a nice expanse of white thigh; at other times, I wore thigh highs, and the lace band would often show. Partly because I would let it. I think the boys really like that. Why wouldn’t they?

“You remember the skirts I liked to wear? Hell, you chose half of them when we went shopping. Most of them barely reached mid thigh, and many of them would flare up when I walked. I must have been quite a sight when I leaned over to pick up files in low drawers and believe me, I would bend at the waist not at the knees. I think that often my skirt rose enough for everyone to see my panties, and given that I usually wore skimpy thongs, they got quite an eyeful. It made me so hot to know they were watching, that they would go home and jerk off to my memory, or even better, fuck their girlfriends or wives while imagining that it was me under them, squirming, moaning, coming. It made me so hot I would almost go off to the restroom and jill off. But I held it in until I got home, so you and I could share in those stories. You remember the stories I used to tell you about what my coworkers would do to me? I had fun trying to get you to come before you’d even entered me.

“I kept it up while you were gone, I could not resist. Rob was the most fun to tease, and I think I pushed way too hard. I’d make sure to cross my legs especially high when I was in a meeting with him, sitting on the couch in his office, heels dangling from the tip of my foot. I got a sense quite early on that he liked bare legs, and that he liked breasts. So I made sure I had no stockings on those days, and that I was wearing one of my tightest blouses unbuttoned just enough to be decent and a pushup bra that would push my boobs up. I never had the gall to go without a bra. Not that it would have changed much anyways.

“Rob was the most avid leerer of them all, but he never once approached me, never once flirted with me, never made a pass at me. I suppose he thought I was out of reach, but then again he must have known I was fairly agreeable. I mean, he must have seen how I acted with the others. But no, he never made a move, never said a word. He only leered from afar. Eventually, the fun turned a bit sour with him. I would feel my skin crawl when he looked at me, like he was undressing me with his eyes and having particularly nasty thoughts. While having men fantasize about me turned me on, I got the sense that his private fantasies where especially demeaning. And, as I was to discover, I was right.

“One morning, about two months ago, Rob called me into his office, a not uncommon occurrence. I remember I was wearing a favorite outfit of mine, a white sleeveless blouse, tight, with a rather conservative neckline, and a black pencil skirt that ran down almost to my knees, with a slit on the side that went up my thigh to my hip. The skirt was so tight that I could hardly take steps long enough to walk properly.

“I shivered when Rob slowly ran his eyes from my heels up my legs to my boobs, staying there for a long while, drinking them in. I was surprised by his boldness. Only when his eyes went up to my face, taking in my hair tied up in a bun, did he look at me in the eyes. He had not asked me to sit yet, and he looked like a cat having caught a spider, savoring the moment before lifting a paw and eating the poor thing. I feared I was the spider.

“Rob did not waste any time before tipping his hand. He asked me to close the door. I did, feeling his eyes on my ass. ‘Laura’, he said, ‘you have been with this company for how long, seven years?’ ‘Yes, seven year,’ I replied. ‘Yet it seems those years were not enough to cement loyalty, were they?’ he said. ‘I don’t understand,’ I said. Without saying a word more, he swiveled the flat screen monitor on his desk towards me. It was playing a video capture of the CCTV cameras in the office, and you could see me reaching into the petty cash box kept at the bottom of the boss’ drawer.

“I was still struggling to try and understand. ‘Yes, Mr Lutz, my old boss, would often send me off on errands. He’d ask me to take the money out of the petty cash box.’ It’s true. I loved doing favors for Mr Lutz. He was such a dear old man, reminded me more of a grandfather than a high-level manager. I was sorry to see him go, especially considering his replacement.

“Rob gave me a thin rapacious smile. ‘Yes, well, since Mr Lutz is no longer with us, since he was asked to leave to avoid facing charges of fraud, you will understand that his word would not count for much, even if we were able to get it.’ He steepled his fingers together in front of his chin. ‘Now, the interesting thing, Laura, is that money has gone missing from the petty cash box pretty consistently for the past several months, long after Mr Lutz left us. And who happens to have keys to both this office and this desk, Laura?’ I frowned. ‘Well, I do, Rob, you know that, but I haven’t touched the box since the last time Mr Lutz asked me to. I have no need for....’ Rob interrupted me with an abrupt gesture. ‘Save it. Between the missing cash, this video of you dipping into the box, and Mr Lutz’s statement that he generously signed before he left implicating you in the whole sordid business, I have plenty enough to sack you and sufficient evidence to charge you with fraud. Fancy a trip to jail, Laura?’ Rob was smiling, hands back to a steeple. It struck me then how much he resembled a rat with his thinning hair combed back against his head, small round glasses hiding beady little eyes, a long thin nose and pointed chin. This I noticed, without actually being able to process what he had just said. Jail? Did he say jail?”

Laura is gripping her coffee cup tightly at this point, her eyes fixed on some distant point beyond the table, beyond the floor. Stevie’s cock is hard, harder than he remembers it ever being.

“I was near panicking. I did not know what was happening, all I knew is that I had done nothing wrong. Rob kept going. ‘It’s a lot more than just my word against yours, my dear little Laura. Still, it would be a shame to see you go. You bring such a... pleasant distraction to our dreary office life. Perhaps we can come to a little arrangement?’ Shaken, I looked at him. I swear he had a gleam in his eyes, like they were watering, or something. He still had his hands steepled in front of his face, but they seemed tense. I did not pick up on this then, of course. I was way too out of it. ‘An arrangement?’ I said. Rob replied slowly, ‘Yes, an arrangement. As in, you are nice to me and I am nice to you in return. As in, you are nice to me and I do not fire you and do not bring charges up against you. That seems eminently reasonable, no?’

“I felt dumb, unable to process anything. ‘Nice? How do you want me to be nice?’ Rob laughed softly, shaking his head. ‘Laura, Laura, Laura. Do I really have to spell it out for you? You like to come to this office and tease everyone. All I want you to do is to cash in on your teasing, so to speak. With me. You do as I say, you keep me happy, and you remain here working, and out of jail. As I said, reasonable.’

“Sex. He wanted sex. Of course. The thought of touching him revolted me. I kept trying to think of alternatives, but I could see no way out. I had done nothing wrong, but no one would believe me, I was sure. As I stood there, motionless, trying to think everything over but really going in circles in my own head, Rob was staring at me. Finally, he spoke up. ‘I don’t have all day, Laura. You’ll have to decide now whether this arrangement is agreeable to you. Please take off your blouse and bra. Now.’ Oh God, I thought.

“I stood there for what felt like a long time before my fingers reached up for the buttons of my blouse, almost of their own volition. I was someone else. I was somewhere else. This body was not mine, it was just a shell. I undid all the buttons, and pulled the blouse off. I had worn a nice bra that morning, a white lace demi cup that barely covered my nipples. I reached behind me, unhooked it, and it fell on my feet. I went to cover my breasts, but Rob told me to stop and put my arms down my sides and push my chest out. The cold air made my nipples stick out. I was standing half naked in front of my boss, dressed only in a tight skirt and heels, and the shame of it all was burning through me. I had gotten off on teasing my colleagues, all in good cheerful fun for all concerned, but this was no teasing, and no fun.

“Rob was devouring me with his eyes. I got the feeling he was controlling himself, that otherwise he would have just jumped on me. I don’t know where the thought came from, but it was there, clear as daylight, and I got scared. Scared of what that man could do to me.

“He stood up slowly, and walked around his desk towards me. I braced myself for him to grab me, but he did not. He circled me, looking at me and detailing me like I was some prized animal at an auction. He was behind me when I felt him lean over and whisper in my ear, so softly I had to strain to hear, ‘You’ve been teasing me for the last several months, the high and mighty and untouchable Laura. And now you’re going to pay up. You’ll be doing all the things you’ve been promising with your body, all of them. You’ll be my little whore, Laura. You thought you could flaunt your tight little body, flash some leg, show some tit, have us all drooling and then disappear to your safe little home and your safe little husband? Think again, Laura. Now, turn around and kiss me, and you better put some feel into it. You don’t want to get on my bad side!’

“I swallowed, closed my eyes, then slowly spun around to face him. He was slightly taller than I was, even in my heels. He did not move, only looked at me. Taking a deep breath, I reached up and put my lips on his. I don’t know what I was expecting, foul breath or what, but his lips were in fact soft and his breath smelled of spearmint. I kissed him very lightly at first, then remembered his admonition, and started tonguing him. I hated it, but I must have put in a good show, because he seemed to get into it, his tongue roughly invading my mouth, his teeth nipping at my lips.

“He pulled back abruptly. ‘Damn, you kiss nice, Laura. Now, get on your knees, take out my dick, and suck me like the whore you are.’ There it was, without sugar coating, without any pretense. I knew something like that was coming, but knowing didn’t make hearing the words out loud easier. I wanted to scream that I was not a whore, but I was too scared. I also realized at that point that I would not be able to kneel in my current attire. I could not help but blush knowing what I needed to do. I reached down and with difficulty pulled my skirt up my legs; I would be damned if I disrobed further before Rob without him asking. He looked down, smiling, as my legs were revealed. He ran his eyes on my thighs as my skirt went up past them, and I felt almost naked, even though I had shown as much leg if not more on previous occasions at work. But this was different. With my skirt up to my hips, I slowly went to my knees. Rob had unbuttoned his pants and taken them and his shorts down. His cock was sticking straight out, angry looking. It was not very large, but it was long and thin.”

Stevie is holding his breath at this point, the coffee cup in his hands all but forgotten, threatening to start shaking at any moment. He can just picture Laura slowly lifting her tight skirt up her long delicious legs before kneeling down in front of her boss. Stevie’s cock is throbbing, straining hard against his pants. He wonders how she would look kneeling like that before him. He snaps back to the present to find Laura staring at him from behind the coffee table. A smile is hovering on her lips. But she says nothing, and continues her story.

“I must have knelt without moving for too long, because Rob got angry. ‘Come on, you little whore, I told you to suck my dick!’

“Slowly, I reached with a hand, and softly pulled his foreskin back. He was not circumcised, and his cock head emerged, red, hard, puckered. I wondered about diseases. But I didn’t have much time to contemplate the issue because I felt Rob pull my hair out of its bun, wrap his hand around it, and pull my head back forcefully. ‘Listen, little whore, I said suck my dick, and you’re going to do it, right now, and you’re going to do it well. You’re good looking, but I don’t have any time to waste on you, so either you do it now, or you’re out. Do you understand?’ Still unable to speak, I struggled against his grip to nod. ‘Good, now get to it.’

“He released his grip and in a bit of a daze I reached over and took his cock between my lips. Again, I was surprised by how clean it was. I guess I was expecting it to smell or taste awful, but no, it smelled like soap. That made it easier. I closed my eyes, and sucked gently. In and out, running my tongue on the underside of the head on the way in, sucking hard on the way out, all the while jacking off the half of his cock that I could not get into my mouth. In and out his cock went.

“Thankfully, he seemed content to stand back and let me drive. He barely moved, and did not try to shove his cock in me. I could concentrate on doing a good job. My goal was to make him come as fast as I could and get out of there. I gave him one of my best blow jobs. You would have been proud. I gave him a blow job that would make strong men fall to their knees.”

Laura looks at Stevie when she says that, then pointedly shifted her gaze down to his cock, which is forming a tent in his pants. Stevie looks down, apologetic, and feels he must say something.

“I’m sorry... I know it must have been terrible for you. I’m sorry about... this reaction. It’s just that... well... the story is pretty hot, and...”

“And it turns you on, doesn’t it? Well, perhaps it’s just as well. Perhaps there’s a way to milk some good out of a bad situation. I mean, it happened, there’s no changing that, and maybe this is a way to exorcise it.”

Stevie looks up and stares into Laura’s green eyes. She’s still holding her coffee cup, and brings it to her lips, sipping slowly. A thin sliver of foam coats her upper lip, and Stevie fights the urge to lick it off. “What... what do you mean?”

Laura’s smile gets positively wolfish. “Well, how about I show you exactly what I did to Rob? That would take care of your problem there,” as she nods towards his erection, which responds by jerking twice. “And besides, I’ve been wanting to jump your bone ever since you walked through the door.”

Stevie swallows. There is no decision to be made. His cock has decided for him. “That... that would be great.” Way to go, loverboy. “How do you want me?” Yeah, real smooth.

Laura seems not to notice, or care. She puts down her cup and stands up slowly, seductively. “Oh, you just stay right there, nice and comfy, and I’ll take care of everything.” She makes her way to the couch. But instead of sitting next to Stevie, she kneels next to him. “I don’t have quite the outfit in the story, though. I hope you’ll forgive me.” Almost shyly, she reaches for Stevie’s hard-on, gently rubbing it through his pants. Stevie worries about coming right then and there. He is not sure he could live with the ensuing embarrassment.

Laura leans over, bringing her face to within inches of his. “Well, of course, I do have the outfit upstairs. Perhaps I should go and put it on? A reenactment of a sort, except with the man I love instead of an old dirty bastard?” Her lips find his, and they kiss. Laura’s tongue is hard, aggressive, dominating. Meanwhile, her hand is busily unhooking his belt and unzipping his pants. Before long, Stevie is left panting and half naked from the waist down, cock pointing straight up in the air.

“Hello there,” says Laura, wrapping her small hand around the throbbing erection. It jerks in response, and she lets out a giggle. “So where were we? Ah yes, I was on my knees in front of Rob, skirt around my hips, boobs out, and sucking on his cock and giving him the best blow job I could. Like this.” She dives onto Stevie’s cock and in one smooth motion sucks him in. The feeling is incredible; her mouth is warm and moist and soft. Then Laura starts sucking, and the sensation leaves the realm of what Stevie can make analogies to. He closes his eyes, leans back against the couch, and just revels in the feel of Laura’s lips and tongue. She bobs her head slowly, methodically, once in a while reaching up with her free hand to push her hair from her face. Two silver bracelets on her wrist jingle every time she does so.

After a few minutes, Laura interrupts her sucking, and lifts her head up. Her mouth is shiny from her actions. She is slowly jacking Stevie’s cock, equally slick and shiny, as she continues the account of her encounter with her boss.

“As I said Rob was happy to just get himself blown, and I could concentrate on sucking him off the best I could. I’d lookup once in a while, and he had his head thrown back, and I bet his eyes were closed. He was enjoying himself, the bastard. And I kept going, kept sucking him off. He must have been very aroused, because he did not last long. I started to feel the telltale signs that he was about to come: his cock was getting ever harder, his balls were tightening, and his hips were making little jerky movements in time with my mouth.

“’Fuck, gonna come, gonna come...’ he croaked. ‘Tits, gonna come on your tits...’ Fine with me, I thought. I was worried he’d want to come in my mouth.

“I pulled him out, and started jerking him off rhythmically, pointing him at my chest. I was standing straight on my knees, bringing my breasts closer to him. With a groan, he finally came, and like a slo-mo movie I saw his jizz spurt out and hit me. There was quite a lot for an old guy. My chest was drenched. Rob staggered and reached to his desk for balance. I admit that through my disgust and shame, I was strangely proud that I had done well. I guess the mind grabs onto anything to maintain some sanity.”

Laura keeps on playing with Stevie’s cock as she talks, and he has no difficulty imagining tits covered with her boss’ semen.

“I wonder if I can make you stagger too,” says Laura, a twinkle in her eye. She then dives back onto Stevie’s cock. And very nearly takes him all the way in. She raises her head up, takes a breath, then goes down again. Stevie can feel her gag a little as the head of his cock goes in deeper than he thought possible, but the feelings of her mouth on him are so overwhelming that any concern he might have soon evaporates under the onslaught.

If Laura was giving him a loving blow job before, she is now way beyond into the realm of professional throat jobs. She repeatedly forces her face down on Stevie’s cock, taking him in all the way down until her lips hit his pubes, holds the position for a few seconds while her throat massages him before pulling out slowly, sucking hard and flicking her tongue under his cock. When only the head of his cock remains in her mouth, she forces her head down again, and the cycle repeats.

Stevie has never felt anything like that. He has lost control of his hips, which rise up unbidden to thrust against Laura’s face as she goes down on him. Far from bothering her, it seems to spur her on as she moans and increases her rhythm to meet his thrusts.

Stevie does not last very long. He can feel his cock harden, seeking release. “Laura... I’m going to...” He doesn’t have time to finish, but finishing is not necessary because Laura knows full well what is happening. She times herself perfectly and jams Stevie’s cock deep in her mouth when he comes, and keeps it there, noisily swallowing the jets of come that pour out of him. That she does not choke is impressive.

When Stevie is emptied out and his cock becomes too sensitive, she slowly pulls back, using her tongue along the length of his still hard cock, making him shiver.

“Yum,” she says. “That was good, thank you.”

“No, thank you. That was... fantastic.”

Laura laughs. “Glad you liked. And that should help you last longer later when we get to more serious business later.” She grins as she says that.

Swinging around on the couch, she aligns herself next to Stevie and cuddles up next to him. “To finish the story of my first encounter with Rob, he basically told me that I had done well, and to get dressed. ‘But don’t wipe yourself. I like the thought that you’ll be spending the day with my cum drying on your tits.’ I did not relish the idea, but did not complain, and I put on my bra and blouse back on and tried to make myself presentable again.

“Rob was not done just yet. As I was leaving his office, he stopped me. ‘Laura, as you can imagine, things will be different from now on. I want you to continue dressing like a little teasing whore, but now you’ll also act like one. Every morning when you get in, you stop by to see me. And I will sometimes keep you after work for some... overtime. Remember, you do as I say, when I say it, without arguments. Your job now is to keep me happy. It’s that, or the police.’ Not knowing what to say, I said nothing, and just left.

“And that was the first day of my ordeal, two months ago.” Laura falls silent. Stevie, despite having just come, is still turned on. Laura is warm next to him, and her skin where his hand is resting is soft to the touch. Incredibly, he feels himself slowly getting hard again.

Just at that moment, a bell goes off in the kitchen. Laura jumps up. “Aha, desert is ready. Well, part one of the desert, that is.” She scampers off to the kitchen, and Stevie watches her go, finding even the way she moves sexy.

She comes back with a kind of hot chocolate pudding that Stevie has never heard of but discovers he likes. They chat a bit more, Laura having resumed her place sitting on the floor by the coffee table facing Stevie. They chat about everything and nothing, the latest movies watched, the latest books read (“I’m the hugest Kathy Reichs fan,” pipes Laura), the latest blogs followed. Stevie wants to steer the conversation back to her supervisor, but cannot quite find the right way to do so.

Eventually, during a lull in the conversation, as Laura is serving herself another small portion of the chocolate pudding (“Gotta watch that waistline,” she laughs, while Stevie tries not watch it any harder), he asks what he felt was a safe question.

“So, you said that everything’s over, and you’re clearly not in jail. Unless the cops are on their way over now...” He say this jokingly, but as he says it a creeping doubt makes its way down his spine and settles in the pit of his stomach.

“No, the police is not on its way. I wish I could say that I was brave enough to face up to Rob, but I wasn’t. It was a colleague of mine that basically got him. That was three weeks, after more than a month of me... seeing him. I think he overreached himself. Maybe the power he had over me got to him. I mean, I really did everything he asked me to do, and I did a lot. I...” She stops, takes a breath, reaches for the glass of port that she had served to go with the pudding. “Anyways. He tried to blackmail another girl in the office, Serena. Except he did not scare her as much. Or she was stronger than I was. Whatever the reason, she did not take it. I don’t know what happened exactly, but a few hours after she came out of his office, her hair disheveled and face flushed in a way that I had come to recognize as how I looked after I was done with a session with Rob, the police came barging in. I almost collapsed when I saw them, so sure I was that they were coming for me. But no, they came for Rob. They burst into his office, I heard a scuffle, and they escorted him out, handcuffed and looking small and miserable. Serena was watching him go by, triumphant, talking to an officer. I was rooted to my desk, stunned, not knowing what to do. I could feel Rob’s jizz running down my leg from our session that morning. He had forbidden me to wear underwear at work, and as usual he had forbidden me from wiping myself off. I generally avoided cum stains on my skirts by simply lifting them before sitting down and using a towel on my desk chair.

“So there I was, trying to figure out what to do, staring blankly at my computer monitor, and I felt a presence and Serena was there, standing beside my desk. I glanced up at her, and I must have looked as scared as I felt, because she gave me a warm smile before handing me a large envelope. ‘This is what the bastard had on you. It wouldn’t have been enough to press charges, but you don’t have to worry about it anymore. It’s over, Laura. Over.’ I didn’t know what to say or how to react, it was all too much. I mumbled a thank you, staring at the envelope. Eventually, when everyone had gone and some suit from upper management appeared to take over temporarily, I grabbed the envelope, cleared up my desk, and made to quit on the spot. I don’t know how much of what Rob had done had filtered up the management ladder, but they convinced me to stay, offering me a bonus and a transfer and a long vacation. I suppose they were worried I’d sue their asses off. Perhaps I should. But I was just happy to be out of there, to be done with it all. I called my sister, and spent the last few weeks recovering. And then you came back.” She looks up at Stevie and smiles. “And you being around makes everything better.”

Stevie returns her smile, unsure of the best answer. Laura stands up, and after circling the coffee table leans towards him to plant a kiss on his lips. “And to reward you for being such a good husband, I will go and prepare the second part of your desert. Just stay here until I call you.” She kisses Stevie again, this time more forcefully, and he feels his cock respond. Laura looks down at it, smiles, then turns around and heads for the stairs.

* * *

Volpinex was not taking any notes while Stevie talked, but Stevie had the distinct impression that no notes were needed, that Volpinex was filing every scrap of information away.

“So, Mr Saxx, five years ago you stumbled onto online erotic literature, and you basically never looked back.”

“You could say that.”

“And you seem drawn to heavy control stories, where a woman is made to act against her will. Blackmail stories. Forced submission stories.”

Stevie looked around nervously, fearing someone could overhear them. More people have been crowding the coffee house while Voplinex and he were chatting, but no one was paying them any attention.

“Do you have a favorite site, Mr Saxx, one that you feel reflects your likes well?”

Stevie was reluctant to say.

“Come now, Mr Saxx. My purpose here, my sole purpose is to help you get a better experience. Knowing what you like will make this process both easier for all concerned and more enjoyable for you.”

Stevie looked at Volpinex a second. “I like Dijan’s site.”

“Dijan’s Understories, yes. Any favorite authors, favorite stories?”

“Huh, I don’t remember exactly... it’s hard to... I guess ‘Better Than Prison’ comes to mind, I don’t recall who by. I remember it ‘cause it was never finished. But I’ve been hoping... And there’s another one, by Marissa, I think, or Melissa...”

“Marlissa, yes, ‘The Mortgage’. A good story. A classic. Yes, I see. I will ask you to send me a list, again to help me help you. Trust me, it will only make your experience that much more intense. Now, let’s see if I can guess where this is going. In those stories, you do not identify with the strong alpha male, do you? The man in charge, who sees something he likes and just goes for it?”

Stevie could not keep from blushing, and for a second, a flash of anger sparked deep inside him, only to fade quickly. Stevie sighed, and took a long time to answer. Volpinex waited, patiently.

“No,” said Stevie, at last, “I don’t. In those stories, I am the boyfriend, the husband, who sees his girlfriend or wife being abused by some bastard and cannot help.”

Volpinex’s voice was soothing, almost hypnotic. “It is more than that, though, is it not? You could help, but really, you do not wish to. You enjoy playing the cuckold, do you not? You enjoy being made to watch your significant other abused. Do you know why, Mr Saxx? I believe I know why.

“An easy guess would be that, at some level, you feel you deserve to be treated that way, but that’s armchair psychology at its worse. No, I believe you enjoy the role because you are angry, Mr Saxx. Angry at having been ignored, abused, treated as inadequate for most of your life, first by girls and later by women. And this is your revenge. Not the angry explosive revenge of a warrior, but the clammy slithering revenge of a coward. E tu, Iago? You cannot take your revenge directly, but instead let someone else do it for you. That is what turns you on, what makes you hard, Mr Saxx, the thrill of indirect revenge, the righteousness of transposed wrath. You fantasize about fantasizing that you are an abusing bastard by watching someone being abused by such a bastard.”

Stevie felt it deep inside in gut, the burning. He wanted to respond, to tell Volpinex off, but he did not. The burning lingered while Stevie looked at Volpinex for several seconds before casting his eyes down and mumbling something indistinctive.

“There it was, Mr Saxx, there it was. The anger. You felt it, did you not, down there? But it would not come out. It never comes out. Even when someone purposely insults you, to your face. And you know what, Mr Saxx?”

Stevie looked up, silent.

“You know what? It is okay. I do not care. I do not care why you feel the way you do, all I want is for you to get your money’s worth, to get the best experience of your life, so that you will come back again and again. I will be honest with you, Mr Saxx. I want you to be a satisfied customer, because a satisfied customer is a regular customer. And for me, that means understanding what makes you tick. Beyond that, you will get no judgments from me.”

Volpinex leaned back in his chair, letting his words sink in.

“But it is more than that, is it not?” continued Volpinex. “If it were just revenge, it would be boring, would it not? No, there is more going on here. It is the cowardice that is key. You are fearful, Mr Saxx, scared. What you fear is Lilith, were I to hazard a guess. Lilith, the Feminine, Woman. Your mother did an impressive job on you.”

Stevie reacted to that, but before he could voice an actual protest Volpinex stopped him with a wave of the hand.

“Again, no offense intended, Mr Saxx. I only wanted to point out that you are not responsible for what you are, what you have become. You are a product of your genes, as well as your childhood environment. And, I reiterate, it is okay. What is important to me are the conclusions to draw from this data. You have strong submissive tendencies, you especially enjoy when a woman takes the initiative, when she takes control, when she orders you around, but at the same time, you resent it. It is this contrast, Mr Saxx, this constant clash between your fear, your anger, your thirst for payback, and your desire for maternal love that sends your emotions into high gear. You get off on the desire, the hope, the knowledge that your partner, whomever she is, will love you and cherish you and want you, but also that she will get what is coming to her, not by you, by someone stronger than you, that she will be made to crawl, to surrender. Am I close, Mr Saxx?”

Stevie did not answer, but the flush of his face, not to mention the iron bar in his pants, spoke for him. Volpinex smiled.

“Perfect, Mr Saxx, perfect. I believe I have most of what I need. If you could send me the information I asked you earlier, the stories details, I can refine your experience. We will worry about payment later. Shall we set a date, then, when you can meet the charming Laura? How is this upcoming Saturday night looking? Dinner time? Wonderful. It is set, then.”

Volpinex made to push back his chair, but stopped himself. “Actually, Mr Saxx, one last thing. Clothing. What turns you on?”

* * *

Stevie is still sitting on the couch fifteen minutes later, pants readjusted, thumbing through an old Kathy Reichs paperback, pondering the difference between Reichs’ Doctor Brennan and Deschanel’s interpretation of the character on television, when he hears Laura descending the stairs behind him. He stands, dropping the book on the table, and turns to face her.

And almost forgets to breathe. While she was the girl next door earlier, beautiful but accessible, now she is stunning and unapproachable, a model on her own private runway, with him a gawking schoolboy.

“You like?” she asks. “I went to get it a few days ago, when I learned you were coming back early.” She strikes a pose.

Stevie nods, wordlessly, not wholly sure what he is nodding for. His eyes take in Laura from her feet nestled in a pair of white high heels up her naked legs up to the hem of a white baby doll nightie that barely reaches down the top of her thighs. The satin garment is tight on her body, translucent, exposing curves that Stevie had suspected but never saw and a taut stomach and perfect breasts jutting out for attention, and is held up by two fragile straps running over Laura’s shoulders.

“My, that was an intense! You must really like it.”

Stevie looks into her eyes. “Yes, I do. You know I do. Anyone would. You look beautiful.”

She takes a step towards him, slowly.

“Thank you. And you know what? I feel beautiful when you look at me like that. And I am all yours.” She takes another step towards him. “Or maybe I should say you’re all mine.” Stevie’s gaze is glued to her hips, which swivel invitingly with every step. “I’ve been waiting months for you to come back so I could have my way with you.” Another step, and she is within reach. He can smell her perfume, the scent of an untamed beast. His cock is hard, threatening to jump up and take over. Stevie is shaking.

“Oh, look at that.” Laura is right in front of him now, and with her index finger traces the outline of Stevie’s cock through his pants. Her perfume is stronger up close, not overpowering but heady. “Someone’s trying to control himself. How cute.” Stevie can see down the nightie’s front, all the way down Laura’s chest, her breasts framed, on display. “But totally useless. You see, my plan is to fuck you so hard your dick will fall off.”

Stevie’s cock responds for him, jerking violently once, twice. Laura feels it, and smiles rapaciously. “So, where were we? You don’t mind if I keep this on while I suck?”

The innocent look on her face almost does it. But Stevie only nods. Laura kneels down before him, unzips and pulls down his pants before wrapping her lips around the cock pointing straight at her face and, without touching it once with her hands, drives her mouth upon it, angling herself so that the whole cock disappears, in one smooth unbroken movement. Eyes closed, she pauses a moment with Stevie’s cock impaled down her throat. Stevie’s knees almost give way, suddenly weak.

Laura pulls back slowly, completely, gives a teasing flick of the tongue to the now exposed tip, and sucks his cock inside again, and again, smooth controlled motions sending overwhelming shivers up Stevie’s spine. Laura pauses with his cock down her throat on every downward push, holding him in for a few seconds before pulling out.

She looks up from her position at Stevie’s feet and with only the tip of his cock between her lips smiles widely before giving it a big kiss and standing up, slowly, rubbing herself against Stevie’s body the whole way up. A shoulder strap has slid down from her shoulder, uncovering a full round breast tipped with a hard red nipple. Stevie twirls it gently with a finger; Laura moans in response.

An eager kiss, lips parting, Laura’s tongue darting out seeking Stevie’s. She snuggles up against him, and he feels the heat and dampness from her groin on his naked leg. Either her panties are soaked through, or she is not wearing any, he realizes.

Laura breaks the kiss, and pushes Stevie down onto the couch. His pants are around his ankles, and he quickly kicks them away. Laura lifts her nightie to her waist, answering the panties question. Stevie gets an unfettered view of Laura’s pussy, shaved smooth and clearly wet. She straddles his lap, and guides Stevie’s cock against her pussy lips. Looking at him, eye to eye, an inscrutable expression on her face, she slowly sinks onto his meat. She closes her eyes to better appreciate the sensation; her mouth opens of its own volition. Stevie cannot believe that he is here, getting his cock squeezed by Laura’s clinging snatch, something he has fantasized over several times in the past. But here she is, slowly fucking herself on top of him. He squeezes one of her breasts, hard. He feels her pussy walls clench him tighter in response.

Laura does all the work. Pushing herself up on her knees, she lifts herself off Stevie before sinking back down, faster and faster, harder and harder. Stevie has pulled down her nightie, baring her breasts, and he is busy kissing and licking them as they bounce. Laura is moaning louder and louder, impaling herself on his cock, at times rocking back and forth while he is deep within her.

Stevie’s hands have reached around and are grabbing her ass, and he enjoys its fullness and the feel of her unbelievably smooth skin. He guides her motions, rubbing himself against her as she bears down, and the regular friction of her clit on his groin eventually brings her off, loudly. She comes and her pussy tightens its grip on Stevie’s cock, nearly trapping him there. When her orgasm subsides, she collapses against Stevie, head resting on his shoulder, breasts pressing into his chest. He lost his shirt sometimes in the last ten minutes.

Stevie has not shot his load yet, not having recovered from the earlier blow job, and he just sits there, appreciating the feel of her body against his, and runs his hands over her ass and the smooth skin of her thighs spread out on either side of him. He feels handsome from having such a beautiful girl against him. He wonders if that’s the reason why powerful men surround themselves with beauty.

“Oh, honey, that was amazing.” Laura is coming out of it, slowly. She barely stirs as she speaks into Stevie’s neck. Her breathing picks up, and she pushes herself off to look at him. The smile on her lips promises naughty things.

“We’re not done. I’m not done. What do you say we move to the bedroom? We’d be more comfortable.”

Laura pulls herself up, and Stevie’s cock emerges with a suction noise that makes Laura giggle. “Poor fellow,” she says, “he was trapped in there. Here, let me kiss it better,” and she bends over and without pausing takes him deep in her mouth once more. Laura sucks on Stevie’s cock for half a minute, bent over at the waist, legs spread and straight, hair falling around his waist like a curtain, hiding her from sight. But he can feel her mouth, and hear the sound of her slurping, a rhythmic beat that is arousing of its own right.

Laura stops and wipes her mouth. Despite being disheveled and wearing a nightie bunched up around her hips and pulled down below her breasts, Stevie is once more struck by her beauty.

“Come, follow me.”

She moves off to the stairs. Stevie scrambles to follow her after picking up his pants and shirt from the floor. His cock is bobbing up and down as he moves, and Stevie feels vaguely ridiculous now. But Laura does not seem to mind or even notice. She pulls off her nightie as she walks, and casually tosses it on the floor. She is naked save for her heels, and Stevie’s eyes fixate on her ass as she walks, an ass looking as smooth as it had felt earlier when he was squeezing it, high and tight, a perfect round backside to feast one’s eyes upon. Laura’s hips are swaying from side to side, enticingly. Stevie has a vision of just grabbing her, pushing her on the ground and taking her like that, from behind, violently, selfishly, making her scream in pleasure. But he does not. Laura heads up the stairs, and Stevie follows slowly, admiring her toned legs as she climbs up.

By the time he makes it to the bedroom, Laura is already lying on the bed. Her legs are spread, knees raised, and she is idly stroking her pussy with two fingers in slow circular movements.

“I’ve kept my heels, I hope you don’t mind.”

Stevie does not mind.

“Come on in, I’m warm and waiting for you.” She pushes two fingers in as she says this, and closes her eyes and moans softly. She pumps her fingers in a few times while Stevie climbs onto the bed. Laura spreads her arms and beckons.

“Come here, honey, come here. There... there... yes, let me just... take a hold... My, you are hard. Is it because of me? Here, let me just pull this beautiful dick of yours in.. Oh... Ooooh, yes, perfect... Ah!”

Feeling his cock head spread the folds of Laura’s pussy, Stevie pushes in, impatiently. After a short initial resistance, his cock sinks in the heated hole up to the root, deep inside Laura, who squirms and moans and squeezes him, reaching around his neck to pull him down and give him a scorching kiss, all dueling tongues and bruised lips.

Stevie then proceeds to fuck her, slowly at first but picking up speed on every thrust. Laura wraps her legs around him, urging him on.

She pulls his head down next to hers, and quietly speaks in his ear, her voice interrupted at regular intervals by the moans and groans that escape her under Stevie’s now brutal assault.

“That’s it, baby, fuck me, fuck me hard. I’ve been waiting to feel you inside me for a long time now.” She squeezes him harder. “I have a secret to tell you.” Her voice drops to a whisper. “When Rob was having his way with me, when I was at his mercy, I got so hot that I was almost constantly wet.”

She pushes Stevie back a little to look at him in the eyes, a coy expression on her face.

“Does that make me a bad wife?” she asks, “to be aroused by another man dominating me?”

Stevie is ramming into her faster. Laura continues her monologue.

“That’s not the worse, though. The worse is that even though Rob is gone, the urges remain. It’s like part of me is craving the abuse, you know?” She kisses Stevie in the back of the ear, trailing kisses down his jaw line.

“What do you mean?” he manages to croak out.

“I just can’t help it,” Laura whispers in his ear, “I”ll be at the office, trying to get back to some sort of sensible routine, just doing my work, and some co-worker will be looking at me a bit too intently, perhaps staring at my cleavage if I happen to have a button-up blouse that day, or more often than not running their eyes up and down my legs, or maybe just eyeing my ass as I pass by, turning their head around to look at me without realizing that I can feel them detailing me, that I can feel their eyes on me like they were so many hands, and when their gaze travels up my thighs and they imagine what I must look like under my short skirt, it’s as their hands were making their way up and I get so wet that I fear that they can smell my arousal.

“What I want is for one of them, any one of them, to have the guts to come up to me and tell me I’m theirs. No, scratch that; not even talk to me, but rather come up to me and just stick their hand on my ass, right there, in the office, with everyone looking. Before I can say anything, they ask me, loud enough for everyone to hear, to go to their office and wait for them there. Before I can protest, the boss shows up and tells me that the man pawing my ass has the best sales number for the week, and that I am his reward for a job well done. I blush at that, at the thought of being just a prize. My boss pulls me aside, perhaps whispering in my ear that he found Rob’s stash of incriminating evidence, and that unless I want all the sordid affair to come right out, I better do as he says. I nod, defeated, and slowly head down the hallway with the salesman of the week, whose eyes are glued on my legs the whole time.”

Laura squeezes Stevie’s ass, while he ruts more and more forcefully into her, sweat pouring off his face. He is not used to such heavy exertion, and having come not a half-hour earlier ensures that he has difficulty coming again. But Laura’s story and the images it triggers, coupled with how tight her pussy is, conspire to keep him hard and on the verge of coming.

“Can you imagine it, honey, your innocent little wife, turned into the office slut, or better, the company whore? Forced to do whatever her boss asks her to do, be it offering blow jobs and quickies to deserving colleagues, or spending evenings and sometimes whole nights with prospective clients as an incentive or with returning clients as reward for their fidelity? No limits, says the boss, I am to do whatever they tell me to do, wear whatever they tell me to wear, be sweet, caring, docile, eager to obey. The perfect fuck doll. Some of them actually like that I’m married, some even like the fact that I am forced to act the way I do. Some simply toss me over onto the bed, strip me or just flip my dress on my back and fuck me, hard, spewing in me what seems like gallons of cum, or coming on my face—they like coming on my face—others ask me to seduce then, to play the woman who desires and wants and initiates. Those make me work hard, flashing a lot of flesh, dancing for them, enticing them, often in public while we are out to dinner or for drinks. But it always ends the same, with me getting fucked and receiving their jizz somewhere on or in my body, the good corporate whore fulfilling her boss’ wishes.”

Stevie cannot take much more, and finally groans and pushes his cock deep in Laura, who encourages him noisily until he spurts deep in her pussy, an almost painful orgasm that leaves him gasping in her arms. She caresses the back of his head with one hand, while the other is way down his back.

“But I did not even tell you what my new boss is making me do. Rob was a leech, but all he wanted really was to fuck me, wherever he wanted, however he wanted. This new guy wants to humiliate me, to push me beyond what I have ever done. He has some nasty ideas too...”

Stevie groans again into Laura’s shoulder. Pushing himself off her, he tells her to stop, that he cannot take much more. Laura smiles, and kisses him softly, a long lingering kiss. They cuddle for a while, Stevie having rolled off Laura onto the bed where he lies exhausted, his head against her shoulder. She pulls the sheets over their bodies, and settles down to caress his head, eyes closed, enjoying the moment, chest rising and falling with her breaths.

Stevie eventually gets off the bed, and scrambles around for his clothes. He finds them scattered around the room. He dresses slowly, methodically, in front of a dresser mirror decorated with a fringe of pictures from Laura’s youth all the way to her college days: Laura with friends, Laura in front of monuments or attractions of various sorts, postcards, other mementos, the obligatory kitten hanging from a rope. Lots of pink. He takes in the decor as a whole. More pink. Satin sheets on the bed. Some paintings on the walls, mostly animals. A few teddy bears. The room felt young. Younger than it should be. Not the room of a successful woman, but the room of a teenager. Stevie feels a pang of sadness that he cannot explain.

“Stevie?” Laura is sitting on the bed, looking at him. The sheets are down to her waist, her breasts are out again in plain view, sitting high and proud. One of her legs is poking out of the sheets, and Stevie is distracted by the texture of her skin and the curve of her thigh. He feels his cock giving faint signs of life, despite having been pushed further than ever before. “Stevie, you know that what I told you, before, about Rob, and my new boss... You know it was all made up, right?”

Laura is worried, and she looks at Stevie, waiting for a reaction. “I mean, I know you’ve always wanted to hear about me and other men, so I figured I would embellish the story somewhat.” She looks down to the bed, fiddles with the edge of the sheet. “Rob did try to put the moves on me, but I slapped him down, and after he tried the same with Serena, he was presented with a nice sexual harassment charge that ousted him. My new boss has been very nice.”

“You’re not upset, are you?” She does not look up. Stevie sits on the edge of the bed, reaches a hand to cup the side of her face and lifts it up.

“No, I’m not upset. I had a wonderful time, and you’re the hottest woman I know, and I am proud to be your husband.”

The smile that illuminates her face is a pleasure to behold. She hugs him, and kisses his neck all the way up to his lips, which she attacks hungrily, as if she had not spent the last hour in sexual bliss. Reluctantly, Stevie breaks the kiss before he gets fired up again. He does not think he can take a third round.

“Honey, I have to go, I have to head up to Seattle with Jeremy to meet a client for breakfast tomorrow morning.”

“I understand. Thanks for taking the time to come and spend some time with your poor lonely wife. You’ll be back for good soon, anyways.”

“Yes.”

“I can’t wait. It’s been too long. We can have more nights like this, then?”

“You’ll be the death of me, you know that?”

“Oh, but what a good death it will be. Plus, I have to show you all that I learned while being Rob’s toy.” She winks at him.

Stevie smiles in response. “Sounds delightful.”

Later, in his car, heading home, Stevie catches himself whistling, uncharacteristically. The evening was extraordinary. Beyond what he had hoped.

* * *

Volpinex put down his coffee, and considered eating the rest of his breakfast while half-listening to his cell phone. No, he was full, he concluded. Besides, it was so difficult to keep a trim physique these days.

“Well, Mr Saxx,” Volpinex answered when he realized that his interlocutor had stopped talking, “I am delighted to hear that you will be coming back. As I have told you I thrive in knowing that my customers are satisfied, and that a customer one day is a customer forever.” Volpinex paused, listened for a bit while idly playing with the remains of his French toast.

“Not so fast, Mr Saxx, we need to discuss a few things before we can proceed. How about meeting in person once more, perhaps this coming Friday, for lunch? Same place as last time? Yes, let us say twelve thirty. I will be seeing you then, Mr Saxx.”

Volpinex put his cell phone down, unsure for a second about the wisdom of using a cell phone to hold such conversations. Oh well, it wasn’t like there was anything illegal actually being discussed. And besides, his business model was to make his regular customers, Stevie the newest addition, pay for access to a site through which they could write down their fantasies, their requests. Then, on prearranged dates, they would show up at Laura’s place, and she would fulfill those fantasies. Charging for web site access was not illegal, and Laura herself never handled the money. Never even knew there was money involved, or that anything odd was going on, for that matter. For those evenings, she was the required fantasy, the perfect co-worker, girlfriend, or wife, wholly and single-mindedly.

“Laura, my dear, I want you to know that you did a wonderful job with our new friend, Mr Saxx; he seemed quite taken with you on the phone just now, and apparently has some difficulty curbing his impatience at seeing you again.”

Volpinex patted Laura gently on the head, and she momentarily looked up from sucking his cock. She was kneeling beside the table in her dining room, naked. “No, no, don’t stop sucking, you need the practice.”

Laura kept up the blow job, lovingly sucking the turgid member deep into her mouth, twirling her tongue around the head before pulling it out again, and on and on, taking it deeper on every stroke. Volpinex sighed in contentment. She was really an excellent cock sucker. Pushing down slightly on Laura’s head, he sank his fat cock deep on the next stroke in, feeling her throat gripping him tight as Laura gagged uncontrollably. She did not make any attempt at dislodging the invader, however, remaining obligingly on her knees, one hand stroking his balls. Belying her actions, her eyes were locked in anger at Volpinex, who merely smiled as he pulled his cock out of her mouth.

“I know I have told you this before, but I love when you look at me like that, dear. Furious, and unable to do a single thing about it.” He looked at her a second longer. “Now keep sucking. I think you will want me to be properly lubricated before I ream your backside, no?” Laura went back to work, eyes still glaring, her full red lips lovingly wrapped around Volpinex’s cock.

Volpinex reached for the silver pocket watch on the kitchen table, the focal anchor of his control. Little had he known, eight years earlier, backstage after an hypnosis gig at her college, how susceptible she was to suggestions. Some people went alpha easily, he had known from experience, but Laura had taken to the alpha state like a fish to water. It had been a simple matter to convince her to trust him, and then to set up some deeper and much more intrusive controls and triggers. Now, eight years later, she was his, completely, to do with as he pleased. He kept her old personality around, for amusement, but most times he played with her conditioning so that she was... well, anything he wished, really. Over time, she had developed into quite the actress. He kept things fresh by finding new ways to enjoy his possession. Lately, for example, he had taken to sending her off to seduce high schooler, leaving just enough of her sense of morality at those times for her to be ashamed of what she was doing, but not enough to keep her from flirting outrageously and eventually offering her body and considerable sexual skills to one lucky teenager. She had made many a high school student happy. And Volpinex enjoyed taking her after those expeditions, forcing her to narrate and relive the experience. And, of course, there was this lucrative business of fulfilling fantasies.

“In any event,” said Volpinex, as Laura, having paused her blow job to rub his cock on her naked chest, nestled the member between her breasts and slowly squeezed, “Mr Saxx will be back. It was a brilliant stroke of luck, if I may say so, to find him, a boy that used to have a crush on you in college; what a small and wonderful world we live in. He seems to have some interesting ideas for you. And I have to say I really liked what you came up with when he visited. That whole blackmailing business with your boss at work, pure genius. Even though your story meandered between blackmail and slutwife in a somewhat haphazard manner, it played its role well with Mr Saxx. I see that the reading material I gave you was not wasted. Giving you some leeway to exercise your judgment and imagination worked better than I had expected. I shall have to remember that and experiment further. Put my cock back in your mouth, dear. There.... that’s it...” He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensations. His cock was rock hard, and he did not think he had long before coming. And her mouth was not the target this morning.

“I liked your idea so much, I think we shall put it to good use. I have been in contact with another potential customer, who seems much less able to articulate his wishes than Mr Saxx. However, I am starting to get a sense for what that hopeful customer may like, and he agreed to a sampler. We will need to hook him well. You see, dear, he is a senior partner at a local financial institution, Porter and Creps. I detected a strong dominant streak in him, although he himself does not seem conscious of it. Tomorrow, I will message him a set of documents showing that one of his employees has been embezzling some money, and suggest to him that there may be a better way for him to deal with the situation than calling the police, especially if said employee happened to be desperate, and beautiful. Of course, my dear, you will be that employee. We will spend some time tonight, you and I, and work on your new personality, just to ensure that when our prospective customer suggests that your lovely body might be suitable compensation for the damage and embarrassment you have caused, you will be receptive and react accordingly. What do you think?”

Volpinex smiled when he saw the look on Laura’s face as she gently licked the full length of his cock with the flat of her tongue. Volpinex was genuinely surprised that she still had those sorts of feelings, considering what she had had to do since he appeared in her life.

“Do not worry, dear. By tonight, you will have forgotten this conversation and by tomorrow afternoon, when we send you off to Porter and Creps dressed like a good little financial advisor, albeit perhaps with a penchant for wearing heels that are too high and skirts that are too short, you will be that teasing little slut that will do anything to stay out of jail, and I do mean anything.”

He pulled Laura off his cock. “Unless I am seriously mistaken, that should ensure another regular customer. Between him and Mr Saxx, that makes fifteen regulars. Good steady money. Should be enough for a while. We would not want to tire you out too much, would we? I want that ass of yours now, dear. Get up and bend over. There, on the table. Beautiful. You have the most perfect rear I have ever seen, have I ever told you?”

Volpinex stood and lined up behind Laura, who was standing, legs straight and spread out two shoulder widths apart, bent over with her chest resting on the table, head turned to the side, eyes closed, waiting for Volpinex to push his cock into her, most likely with one long continuous push. She could not resist. Following the conditioning that Volpinex had drummed into her, she reached back to pull her cheeks apart, offering herself.

Volpinex did not waste any time, and entered her just as she had expected. “You are so wonderfully tight, dear, I may never get used to it.” He paused, look at his cock disappearing between her two luscious ass cheeks, rosy and so tight that rain might bounce on them. “But back to business.” He started to fuck her. “And let us clear something up. Tell the truth now, do you really have a sister?”