The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Lady Luck

Chapter 4

Lady Luck woke up first. Her head still lay on Tom’s chest. She shuffled off and propped herself onto her elbow. The morning light lay across them. It reflected off the thin gold necklace around Tom’s neck. Noticing it made Luck a little wet. She might be able to take it back now. She could betray the trust game from the night before. But that is not what made her wet. She had an idea to push the trust game further. It might turn out badly for her. It might turn out very badly for her. But that was the point. It was pushing the trust game that had her lightly massaging her nethers against his leg. It could turn out so bad for her, this plan she had. So very bad. She ground harder against his leg, causing him to shift in his sleep.

She slipped out of bed silently. Toes to floor first, getting up slowly, she got off the bed and onto all fours, knees and hands against the carpet. It felt good. She crawled around to the foot of the bed until she was facing it. She got up on her knees and pulled the sheets down from Tom’s body. Tom woke up in confusion, looking around and blinking until finding the sight of her head and breasts at the bottom of the bed. His dick began to harden immediately.

“You could wake up like this every morning,” said Lady Luck, crawling up onto the bed between his legs. She got right to work, rubbing all of her face over his cock like an innocent kitten, looking up at him with innocent eyes every once and a while. Tom took a deep breath looking at her. He was at full attention quickly.

“Is that what you want?” He asked. Luck responded by vigorously impaling her mouth on his penis, bouncing her face to please him. When she had him deep, she arched her back as sexy as she could and brought her head up to make make eye contact, slowly letting him drop from her mouth.

“No,” she said. She sucked him again. Just once, as well as she could. Slow, back arching before coming back up to speak again.

“No, I really, really don’t. The thought mortifies me.” She sucked his cock again, corkscrewing her face on her way off before speaking again.

“But you could get a lot out of it. You could have every pleasure. You could make me suck your cock all day, every day. You could treat me however you wanted. Oh God... this is hard for me to say...”

She sucked his cock again. This time it seemed that she had hard time coming off it. She was hesitant.

“You could... use your power on other girls. You could... use them at the same time as me. You could... do anything.”

She said those words, her face blushing and her voice getting hoarse. The discipline of the trust game was getting her hotter.

She forced herself to try to make her cutest sulky face.

“Please don’t do that to me, Tom,” she said, sucking him more, “Please, Tom... Don’t make me your pleasure thing... Don’t make me suck you and suck you and suck you all the time like that. Don’t treat my face like a vagina.”

She stop sucking to pout at him, switching to her hand, quickly stroking him. He came. She made a mock angry, sulky face. She kept up the ruse, opening her mouth in shock. But she deliberately aimed everything he had at her face. Whichh hit, making her even more sulky as it dripped off of her.

Having watched her the whole time, Tom finally lay back looking at the ceiling. He blew out a long breath.

“Tom?”

“Lick everything clean, Luck.” He could feel her shiver at his command. He could feel her lick around his balls, upper thighs, his pelvus and lower abdomen. He imagined in the pause afterward that she was using her fingers to bring the semen on her face to her licking tongue.

“Come up her and lie on your back beside me. Good. Now cup your breasts with your hands.”

She was shaking now. The stakes for the trust game were high, and it was making her body move without her permission. Tom lay down on his side beside her. He put his hand on her belly and slowly slid it down. She pushed her body against it and turned her head toward him. He stopped just before his finger touched her clit.

“You’ve put some thoughts in my head,” he said. He began to touch her. She closed her eyes at the touch, opened them to look at him again.

“But I am not going to act on them. I am up to the challenge of this trust game.” He rubbed her clit, and she rubbed back, still looking at him.

“Although, you never can tell. Seeing is believing, right? Nothing I say could tell you for sure that I will give your necklace back.” He continued to rub her, she continued to stare. He leaned forward to suck the nippled presented by her cupped breast. She ground against his hand. He bit her before leaning back to speak again. Her breath grew shaky.

“I guess I could stroke your trust fetish by reminding you how... unpleasant it could be for you if I let myself be tempted.” Lady Luck couldn’t help letting a weak and feminine ‘oh’ escape her. Tom was clearly right. He sucked her nipple again before going on, giving her time to anticipate and enjoy her sensations.

“I could strip you of all your dignity. That would be the worst part for you. I can tell by how you dress and think that your dignity is very important to you. I could cum on your face every morning before you wake up and force you to brush your teeth and get dressed before washing it off. I could make you suck on me with olympic effort, until you were exhausted. Then I could make you do it again, and again, until you cried from lockjaw. I could make you so aroused you would do anything. I could make you lick pussy for the chance I would get you off with my fingers.”

Luck spasmed involuntarily.

“You don’t like that, do you?”

She shook her head.

“Do you want to hear more? More about what is going to happen if this trust game does not work out for you?”

Luck could not bring herself to nod. But she didn’t shake her head, either.

“I could let your prisoner girls have their way with you. I’d make them ride your face. I could fuck them and have you clean us all up with your mouth, tasting everything. Terrible things could happen to you. And it would all be because you tempted me this morning. It wasn’t my plan last night to do these things. But you inspired me this morning. And now your future is dark.”

Luck started to come. Her eyes were shut and her brows were furrowed. Her neck was strained and her back arched. She was visibly conflicted. She would hate all those things. But the stakes of the trust game got her off. It was hope that her trust would be rewarded, and her fear that it would not.

He sucked her tit while she came. When she had settled down, he got on top of her. They were face to face. He looked aggressive. She looked up at him.

“I am not going to do that.”

Her mouth didn’t smile. But her eyes looked alive.

“But I am going to wear this chain until midnight,” he continued.

Luck bit her lip and dared to trust.

She pushed up against him and tried to make it plain with her body language that he should slide off to the side again. He did. She turned over onto her front, still holding her breasts (as was her last command) and got her knees under her enough to sit up and move to Tom’s crotch again. Then she did her best to get down, without the proper use of her arms and hands, and tried to give him a glorious blow job. It was awkward, especially since she wanted to let her enthusiasm show (which she was insecure about, again playing to her trust fetish). She figured the awkwardness would be hot, anyway. If Tom’s hand coming down on top of her head was any indication, she was right.

She was successful. Tom could attest that it was a glorious blow job. He finish in her mouth, her hands still holding her tits. By this time he had her propped up onto her knees, cupped breasts dangling for him while he lowered and raised her head onto his cock. He kept her down to drink it all. He didn’t bring her off to mess up her face, not this time.

Her pride showed, and the thought led him to gently fuck her face as the last drops of his orgasm were collected by the circling tongue in her mouth.

* * *

An hour later, they both sat down in the kitchen for breakfast. Tom had gone back to the guest room for it’s washroom and his wardrobe. Luck had stayed and used the washroom belonging to her bedroom. A little personal space was good. A rest. The day to come would be rife with intimacies.

“So,” said Tom, “about Miss. Blonde and Miss. Red.”