The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hey folks, don’t read this if doing so at your age frowned upon in your legal jurisdiction. As a note, if the words are in [brackets], it’s in Spanish. If the words are in italics it means the character is thinking it. You will find italicized words in brackets.

The Language Barrier

(mc ff ma)

Carrie awoke and noticed her room was a lot whiter than normal. And the posters were gone. And the window too.

“[Where the hell am I]?”

Her half-conscious mumbling roused the person sleeping behind her. She spun beneath the covers and wound up face to face with her friend Sarah. They shared a surprised glance before Carrie quickly left the bed and Sarah sat up.

“Good morning.” Sarah tried not to sound too weirded out by waking up in bed with a friend, nor by the fact that they were both wearing nothing but their underwear. She looked down at the athletic bra she was wearing and realized she didn’t own one in this shade of blue. She was wearing a lacy black set of underwear when they were out clubbing last night.

Carrie was looking around the room they found themselves in. There was a queen-sized bed, a sink, a vanity mirror, a toilet, a large mirror on one wall, and nothing else. Strike that, Carrie could make out the outline of a door flush with the wall, and a slot at the bottom of the door. There was carpet, except for the area around the john.

“Where are we?” Carrie was still spinning around hoping that there was something she missed on the first four inspections of the small room.

Sarah scooted to face Carrie and blew out some air. “I have no idea. I thought you might remember.”

Carrie shook her head, “The last thing I remember was calling for a taxi.” She looked down and examined her own set of blue underwear, and saw that it matched her blonde friend’s. She tried to suck in her stomach.

“I remember getting into a taxi and feeling sleepy.” Sarah hadn’t consumed as much as Carrie had that night. She hadn’t consumed as much as any of the group of five that went out that night. It’s probably why three of them had found hookups. Carrie would have too, except her English got spotty after the fourth round of tequila.

Neither of them noticed the speaker in the ceiling until someone came over the intercom.

“Hello, Miss Mesa, Miss Miller. Did you sleep well?”

Carrie’s terror had found a target, “Who the fuck are you? Let us go! Why did you kidnap us? Where are my fucking clothes?” She was beginning to cry.

“I’m very sorry, I guess you don’t remember what happened last night.” There was a microphone somewhere in the room, Sarah noted. “This is a quarantine facility. A group of students, including yourselves, was exposed to a highly contagious strain of Nucleotic Fever and we have to keep you separated from the population while treating you.”

“I feel fine.” Sarah spoke at the speaker.

“The symptoms don’t present themselves immediately, but you are both contagious. We had to double up on accommodations, we do apologize for that.”

“When do we get to go home?” Carrie had calmed down a little.

“A week. Your professors, roommates, and parents have been notified. Although to prevent any accidents or a flood of people from impeding our work, we can’t let you have any visitors. But not to worry, you should be completely fine.”

[Shit, I hope my parents don’t get freaked out and hop a plane from home. I can hear them now, an endless ‘I told you’ lecture about going to university in America.]

The slot at the bottom of the door opened up and two pouches of food were fed through on a platter, along with silverware and bottles of water.

“Here, have some breakfast. Your medicine has been mixed in with the water.”

Carrie went to grab the tray, while Sarah kept talking to the man in the ceiling. “Why exactly are we in our underwear? Actually, your underwear.”

“Your clothes had to be sterilized, and part of the treatment involves keeping as much of your skin as possible under these special lights, to kill more of the virus festering on your skin.” Carrie set the tray down on the bed and looked at her arm, imagining tiny little gremlins attacking her pores.

“I’ll check in on you again in a few hours.” The voice stopped and some white noise started going through the speaker.

The two girls sat on the bed and began to eat their bad imitations of beef stew. Neither wanted to look the other in the eye.

Carrie broke the silence, “At least we didn’t fuck each other.”

Sarah nearly did a spit take with the water in her mouth and burst into giggles. Carrie started giggling too.

Sarah caught her breath and tried to act indignant, “Are you saying you wouldn’t want to find yourself in bed with an ogre like me?” It was sarcasm, not low self-esteem. Sarah was a thin, blue-eyed blonde girl with a nice face. She twisted it into an odd shape and only made it look average.

Carrie took a gulp of water. She knew the only advantage she had on Sarah was the pair of grapefruits on her chest. They came with 15 extra pounds of flab on the thighs and midsection, though. And there were some men who preferred near-black hair to blonde. “Sorry, not even three semesters in an American university are enough to turn me gay. Ask again senior year, though.”

Sarah smiled, “They don’t have lesbians in Spain?”

“We do, but they don’t go for stick figures. We go for meat on the bones... they go for meat on the bones.” Carrie gave a wink to confirm that the ‘slip’ was intentional.

“Alright, Alright. Truce.”

“Truce.”

They finished the meal in silence. Carrie couldn’t remember the last time it was just the two of them. Normally they were part of a larger group. It was a shitty situation, but might as well make the best out of it.

“Uhhhhh, Sarah?”

“Yes?”

“Could you face the wall for a moment?” The meal had gone straight through Carrie.

“Huh?” Sarah glanced at the toilet. “Oh! Sure, I understand.” She turned to face the wall opposite the toilet and Carrie went over to relieve herself. [Should I poop? I suppose I won’t be able to hold it in for an entire week. I’ll get it over with now]. Sarah stiffened at the sound of the escaping gas and plop but didn’t say anything. Thankfully, there was an ample supply of toilet paper. Wipe. Flush. Pull up the undies. It was when Carrie began washing her hands that she noticed the mirror had a medicine cabinet. She opened it up.

“Sarah, look at this.” It was deeper than a medicine cabinet. Inside there was a wide variety of cosmetics. Some had green stickers, some had yellow stickers.

“What the hell? You’d think they’d have medicine in a medicine cabinet in a place for sick people.”

“I think there’s some aspirin in there and some [Band-aids].”

“Some what?”

“Band-Aids.” Carrie held up the box.

“Oh. Still, there are two shades of foundation, and one is my shade.” Sarah picked up one of the containers and looked at it. It was a good brand.

“I can’t figure this out.”

They stood there and decided to let it be a mystery. After another moment of pondering, the two of them went back to the bed and chatted for a bit. There wasn’t exactly a lot to do. Another meal came, and they ate it much like they did the first. Sarah took her turn on the toilet and Carrie respectfully looked away.

With no clocks and no windows it was hard to tell time, but when they both felt tired, it was decided that it was bedtime.

Sarah broached the subject, “You don’t mind sharing the bed, right? Because I’ll sleep on the floor if need be.”

“I’m ok. But no snuggling.” Carrie smiled and took the left side of the bed. Even so, each of them tried to keep the gap between them as large as possible. The lights made going to bed tough, but the white noise that had been coming through the speakers all day was relaxing. They drifted off to sleep at about the same time.

* * *

Sarah woke up first and groaned. The ambient light made staying asleep just as difficult as going to sleep. The speakers were playing a different track now, more rhythmic or something. She couldn’t put a finger on it.

So instead she put a finger to Carrie’s shoulder blade and poked her awake, “Come on, wake up.”

“[School sucks, I don’t want to go, mama].”

“Ok. I’ll take that to mean ‘I want to stay asleep.’”

Carrie maneuvered herself into a sitting position and rubbed her eyes, “What time is it?”

“I dunno, it feels like morning.”

“It feels like 4 am to me, I’m still tired.”

“Yeah, me too, but we can’t stay in bed all day.”

“Why not?”

Sarah poked Carrie harder this time and they both got out of bed. Breakfast had already gone through the door while they were asleep, so Sarah grabbed it while letting Carrie do the restroom thing first. The back of the medicine cabinet had toothbrushes and toothpaste, to Carrie’s relief.

“Looks like they gave us some other stuff too.” Sarah set the big tray on the bed and kept herself facing away as she spoke. She held up a new set of underwear for Carrie to see, followed by a book.

“The Little Book of Yoga. Want to try it?”

“Not really. Toss me my new underwear.”

Sarah looked at the tags of the two tops and tossed the larger one, and the matching bottoms, over her shoulder. Carrie stripped down and changed clothes. She checked the mirror and made sure her breasts looked situated right, though she wasn’t sure why she bothered.

“Ugh, I need a shower. But I don’t see a shower head hidden anywhere. ”

Sarah was already engrossed in the Yoga book and sipping from one of the four water bottles. “Nope.”

“I’m all done, go ahead and take your turn. I left the red toothbrush out for you.”

Sarah took the book and her underwear with her, and kept reading as she used the toilet and brushed her teeth. She barely took her eyes off it when changing clothes.

Carrie took a water bottle for herself and began eating her meal. It was...brown. Unidentifiable other than brown. She ate it quietly while Sarah was behind her. She was almost done when Sarah finished what she was doing and took a seat on the opposite end of the bed.

“Are you wearing makeup?”

Sarah was wearing a little of everything in the room’s cosmetics cache. She looked more done up than she had when going out. “Yes.”

“Why?”

“Why not?”

“Are you planning on doing a photo shoot while we’re in here?”

“No, but we’ve got the stuff, so I might as well look good.” She ripped open her own brown meal and began eating.

Carrie hadn’t known Sarah to be that vain. Not even close to that vain. “Whatever.” She finished her bottle of water and took a few laps of the room to stretch her legs.

Sarah gobbled up her breakfast and chugged her water. Then she slid to the floor and started stretching. “Are you sure you don’t want to try some of these Yoga positions with me?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have something better to do?”

The intercom chose that moment to stop playing white noise and start broadcasting a voice.

“Good morning, girls.”

“Good morning, Doctor.” The two of them looked up to the ceiling and said it almost at the same time.

“I hope you slept as well as can be expected. I know the lights are harsh, but they are necessary. Did the white noise CD help any?”

Sarah responded, “Absolutely.” Carrie followed with an affirmative of her own.

“Good. Do you like the reading material?”

“Oh yes, I was just about to try it.”

Carrie butted in, “Do you have anything else? Maybe some magazines?”

“Sorry, no can do.”

“Really? We’re stuck in a cell for a week and no one can go to the corner store to grab a copy of US Weekly?”

“It’s a big deal getting through security, Carmen. I’ll see what can be scrounged up tomorrow.”

Carrie grumbled and sat back in the bed.

“That’s everything on my end. One thing, we are going to need you to take your temperature and do a nose swab for us, to check if you’re still diseased. The equipment will be with your next meal.”

“Yes, Doctor.” Carrie found herself more in sync with Sarah this time.

The intercom clicked off and the white noise returned.

Sarah went back to stretching and Carrie went back to sulking. “If you don’t want to do Yoga, you could always do crunches or something like that.”

“I just don’t have the energy,” And she was a little peeved at the insinuation that she needed the exercise, even if it was true.

“Well, at least hold open the book for me.”

Carrie sighed and moved to the edge of the bed. For the next 90 minutes she held the book open while Sarah twisted herself as best she could. It wasn’t a long or complex book, so she managed about half the poses in one sitting.

Sarah decided she had done enough and collapsed into a loose pile of girl parts. “That felt really good. You should try it with me next time.”

Carrie closed the book, tossed it on the tray and handed Sarah a water bottle.

“Maybe.”

“Whew, I am really sweaty, I must look like a mess.”

“You probably should have done your makeup after the workout.”

“That’s what touch-ups are for.” Sarah gingerly got to her feet and went back to the sink to freshen up.

Carrie looked stunned then rolled over on the bed with what was left of her second water bottle. Soon, Sarah returned with her make-up reset and opened her yoga book back up, reading ahead for tomorrow. They didn’t say anything until the next meal came.

As the doctor said, there were cotton swabs and thermometers next to the water and food bags. Before eating, the two girls did the tests and slid the instruments out through the slot with the tray from the morning.

“Are you feeling sick?” Carrie opened up her meal, this time unidentifiable and yellow.

“Nope,” Sarah took some water before going for her food. “I was looking at the mirror though.”

“Big surprise.”

“Shut up. I meant the big one. I think it’s a one-way mirror.”

“How is that different from any mirror?”

“You know in TV shows where the cops can see into a room, but the suspect can’t see them, and it looks like a mirror to them?” Sarah pointed at the portal in question. “I think that’s one of those.”

Carrie thought about it. “Makes sense, they’d want to see how a sick subject is doing.”

“And why else would there be that huge mirror in the wall?”

“So they can see us?”

“We already knew they could hear us. That’s probably why the lights are staying on, the effect only works if the light inside is brighter than the light outside.”

“Huh, weird.”

They kept eating, talking a little more than earlier, but each of them had an eye on the mirror. Half an hour after the meal was done, they decided they were ready to try sleeping again. There was no discussion about sleeping arrangements, they flopped out like they did the previous ‘night’.

* * *

This time Carrie woke up to the sound of sniffling. Sarah was curled up in the corner of the bed, subtly shaking.

Carrie’s first thought was that her friend had started showing symptoms of whatever disease they had been exposed to.

“Are you OK?”

“Y.yeah, I’m fine.” Sarah’s voice broke as she kept herself facing away from Carrie.

“What’s wrong?” Something obviously was.

Sarah brought a hand up to wipe her eyes and nose, “I said, ‘nothing’. I just woke up in a bad mood.”

Carrie rolled out of bed and went over to the bathroom area. “If you’re not going to look at me or talk to me, I’ll take the first turn.”

“Fine.” Sarah rolled into a tighter ball.

Carrie looked at her friend and felt terrible. She wouldn’t be able to do anything to help. Jesus, a few tears and I lock up. I’m a shitty friend.

The pity party continued in silence while Carrie brushed her teeth.

“No one cares about me.”

Carrie almost didn’t hear it over the sink. She rinsed, spit, and responded, “What do you mean?”

“I’m a vapid impersonation of a woman. I don’t do anything but drink, fuck, and study. And I don’t even do those well. I don’t give anyone a reason to give a shit about me.”

Carrie had to take a moment to translate ‘vapid’, but got the gist. “That’s not true.” Although she was empathizing with the ‘drink, fuck, study’ comment.

“The only reason you, Jill, Talia, and Steph hang out with me is because my brother makes good fake IDs.”

It continued like that for a while, to the point where Carrie had to think about whether the medicine cabinet had razors in it. She had never seen Sarah like this. And she hadn’t heard anyone else mention her being like this.

“Come on, get up, wash, and you’ll start feeling better. Maybe do some of that Yoga. I’ll do it with you this time.”

Sarah grumbled and took her turn with Carrie’s back turned.

“Don’t they usually have breakfast in here by now?”Carrie thought it out loud.

“They probably forgot about us.”

Carrie sighed and waited for her friend to finish. “Are you going to do your makeup again?”

“No point.” the john flushed and the faucet opened up.

“It might make you feel better about yourself.”

“I’ll just look like a painted ogre.”

Carrie ignored the comment and got down on the floor to stretch. Sarah joined her and they went through some of the little book. Before too long, each of them could hear their stomachs rumbling. Carrie got up to pound on the glass ‘mirror’.

“Hey! Can we get our food and a change of clothes?”

“I told you, they forgot about us.” Sarah looked ready to start crying again. Carrie quickly got them back into their routine.

It was hard to tell how late the food was, but it did eventually come. And the voice came over the intercom.

“Sorry, we left you off the cafeteria order.”

“Told you so.”

Carrie ignored her friend, “It’s about time! How could you just forget about us? You cant possibly have that many people in here!”

But there was no response, the white noise had started again. Carrie looked down at the platter. The meal pouches had been replaced with six cereal bars, and the same amount of water. It looked like they had opened up a box and dumped it right on the tray. They hadn’t given them new underwear or any new reading material.

Sarah unwrapped one of the bars and started eating. She didn’t have to say anything more to communicate how she was feeling. And Carrie wasn’t feeling much better when she started eating her half of the food and water. There were no more platters and very little extra talking until the two of them crawled back into bed.

* * *

“Sexy slave, Sexy servant. Always submissive, Always submitting.” Carrie woke and wasn’t sure where the whispers were coming from. It didn’t take long to realize they were coming from next to her. She rolled onto her back and nudged Sarah awake.

“hmmmrphgrgle... good morning.”

“You were talking in your sleep.”

“Oh? Sorry about that. Nice dreams, though.”

“I’m sure. You want the bathroom first?”

“Sounds fine to me.” Sarah flipped the covers off and strutted toward the sink and toilet.

“You’re in a better mood.”

“Yeah, I guess I am.”

Carrie kept herself turned toward the wall.

“You know, it’s kind of stupid for us to do this song and dance.”

“What?” Carrie had only been half-listening.

“All this business with us turning away while the other is changing. We’re seeing each other in next to nothing anyway, and it’s not like we’ve got something the other hasn’t seen.”

“I think that makes sense.” Carrie watched Sarah’s underwear fly over her.

“I think so too. I’m done with the toilet.”

Carrie flipped over and had Sarah’s bare ass staring back at her from the sink. It was a nice ass for a wispy girl. She walked over and took off her own underwear before sitting on the can. Carrie stared straight ahead and tried her best not to look while her friend was brushing her teeth and applying her makeup.

“Have you ever waxed your pussy bare?”

Carrie nearly fell off her perch. “Where’s this coming from?”

“Naked with another girl, had pussy on the brain.”

[This is crazy] “I’ve done it for the bikini zone, but I didn’t get rid of everything.” [ Why am I telling her this?]

Sarah opened up the medicine cabinet. “I wonder if they have any waxing strips in here.”

“I went through there and didn’t...”

“Found some!” Sarah waved four boxes at her friend. “Enough to do our legs too. Good, I look like sasquatch.”

“Those weren’t in there before.” Carrie dabbed herself and got up to look into the cabinet. How did I miss those?

Sarah was already on the bed, opening the box, when the white noise stopped and the intercom came back on.

“Good Morning, girls.”

“Good Morning, sir.” Sarah and Carrie were just about in sync.

“Sorry again about yesterday. But you’ll be glad to know your tests were very encouraging, and you should be leaving right on schedule.”

“[Thank God],” Carrie sighed.

“Yes... Anyway, I was able to get some extra reading material for you. Hang tight, you’ll be where you want to be in a couple of days.”

Right on cue, the tray slid through the door. Sarah stopped fiddling with the strips and put the tray on the bed. There was clean underwear, but she ignored it. Instead she opened up a bottle of water and flipped through one of the magazines.

“I guess the doctor reads it for the articles.”

Carrie had started brushing her teeth when the white noise had clicked back on, with yet another new track. Now she was done and wandered back over. And she began to blush when she saw the dirty magazine Sarah was holding.

“This is some kind of sick joke.” She was flushed red, although it wasn’t all embarrassment, to her chagrin.

“Ooh, there’s a little book on massage too.” Sarah set the dirty magazine aside and started reading the massage text. Carrie sat down and opened up her little meal. It was a chicken breast and stuffing in a foil container. It was the first thing that looked like real food they had been served since waking up the first day. She dug in, stealing a few glances at the woman on the cover of the magazine.

Sarah nibbled at her own food and sped through the massage text. Carrie finished first and made a show of ‘accidentally’ flipping the magazine open. It landed on a page of two blondes in a 69. Carrie stood up and took a long drink from her water bottle.

“I want to give you a massage.” Sarah had gathered the underwear and the remains of the meal and placed the tray back into the door slot.

“e.e.That’s OK. I’m fine. Nice and loose.”

“Are you sure?” Sarah smiled with eagerness.

“Yes.”

She shrugged, “OK. I’ll go ahead and wax.” Sarah got the kit and started peeling the strips apart, then rubbing them near her ankle and yanking upward. Carrie watched and drank as the fine little hairs came off accompanied a little squeak from Sarah’s mouth.

“I’m going to need help with my naughty bits.”

“Hmm?”

Sarah laid down on the bed with her legs spread and dangling over the side, her snatch pointed directly at her friend. “It’s more sensitive, and I can’t see it as well.”

“I’m not sure that’s appropriate.”

“PLEEEEEASE?” Sarah lifted her head and did the puppy dog eyes. Carrie relented and took some of the waxing strips into her hand.

“Ok, you peel off the backing, rub the part with the wax against my skin and pull against the grain. And don’t rub into my slit, I don’t want you to yank out my uterus or something.” Sarah giggled. Carrie didn’t. But she did kneel down and apply the wax to her friend. With a little hesitation, she yanked sharply and Sarah made a loud squeal.

“Are you alright?”

“Absolutely. Is it coming off?” Carrie looked and saw a mass of short, blonde hairs on the strip.

“Uh huh.”

“Mmm, keep going. You can use the same strip a few times before getting a new one.”

Carrie continued, using up three strips and making sure no hair was left behind. She stared at her friend’s pussy, pink from the waxing and so, so open. I could just go down and lick her. I bet it’d feel great to have something wet on her sore pussy. Wait, what am I saying?

“All done.” Carrie tossed the used strips aside and moved away. Sarah sat up and began rubbing herself.

“Oh, that feels so fucking awesome. Do you want me to do yours? You’ll love it.”

She tried not to look at Sarah’s manipulations, “Nope.”

“Suit yourself. You look like you could use that massage, though. And I could use the practice.”

Carrie didn’t know what she would need massage practice for, but relented. “Yeah, I’m feeling a bit tense.”

“Lie down on the bed.”

Carrie pushed aside some things and complied. Sarah straddled her friend and began working on the shoulders. Carrie could feel the heat coming off Sarah’s pussy, but could also feel the welcome pressure working on the knots in her back.

“We don’t have any oil, but I think I can do a good job anyway.” The bed creaked a little as Sarah lifted herself to put more pressure on Carrie’s back.

“Feels nice.”

“Good.” Sarah began working on Carrie’s sides, and stole a stroke against the bulge of breast peaking out. Carrie moaned and melted. Sarah moved to the lower back, sliding herself farther down while making sure she brushed against some Latin ass. She hadn’t learned much from the small book, so after a few more squeezes, she was out of massage techniques. So she laid herself down on Carrie’s back and began kissing her neck.

Carrie tensed back up, but didn’t throw the blonde off, “What are you doing?”

“You just looked so sexy.” She whispered into Carrie’s ear before giving it a nibble.

“But you’re straight. I’m straight. We’re straight.” Carrie’s wet pussy didn’t agree.

“It’s just a label, and I saw you looking at me. Did you want to do some more work on my hot little snatch?” Sarah moved a leg so she could rub her folds against some part of Carrie.

“This isn’t right.”

“It’s very very good though.” Sarah shifted herself and brought Carrie onto her back. With a quick scoot, they were breast-to-breast, pussy-to-pussy, and lips to lips. Sarah initiated the kiss, but Carrie reciprocated with gusto.

“Let’s do it.” Carrie sighed in a short moment between liplocks. Sarah needed no further prodding to spin around and start suckling Carrie’s fuzzy beaver. Carrie leaned her head up and began enjoying the smooth fruit of her earlier work.

Time got a bit fuzzy, but after two rollicking orgasms apiece, they were too sore to go on.

Sarah spun herself back to the right orientation on the bed and laid an arm across her friend. Friend with benefits, now, she supposed. “That was really nice. I should have tried being a lesbian a long time ago.”

Carrie sighed and stared at the ceiling. The fucking had cleared her head. “Did you think about it before?”

“I don’t think so.” Sarah chuckled at the light word play.

“You don’t find it weird that we suddenly jumped between each other’s legs?”

“I just figured we needed some release from the stress of being in quarantine.”

Carrie huffed and rolled out of bed. She took one of the half-empty water bottles, dribbled some into her hand and sniffed.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m checking for drugs, or something.” She let the water drop and started rummaging through the cabinet. “Maybe it was in the cosmetics, or the wax.”

“You didn’t use any of that. Come back to bed, you’re freaking me out.”

Carrie sat down on the john and started breathing heavily. “[Shit Shit Shit Shit], I wish that noise would stop so I can think.” A light went on in her head and she almost slapped herself. “It’s that noise on the speakers.”

Sarah sat up in bed. “The noise? Oh, I guess I had gotten used to it.”

“They can put messages in there that your conscious mind can’t hear, but your subconscious mind can. So they can make you do weird stuff.”

“You’re sounding kind of paranoid.”

“Fuck you.” Carrie started ripping toilet paper and wadding it up to cram it into her ears. She took some more and handed it to Sarah. “Here, stuff your ears, block the sounds.”

“I’m not shoving toilet paper in my ears.”

“Do you want them to keep making you do things?”

“We’re leaving in three days, I trust the doctor. Why would they make us do things then let us go on our merry way?”

I trust the Doctor. “I don’t know why, but it’s happening. And we have to stop it.”

Sarah picked up the massage book and continued reading. Carrie considered tackling her and shoving the paper in her ears by force, but couldn’t muster the will to do it. She sat on the john a while longer, with her hands over her ears when it was practical. A meal came, but Carrie refused to eat it.

A few more hours passed, “I’m going to bed.” Sarah set aside her reading material and went to the sink to brush her teeth.

“But the messages probably work better when you’re asleep.”

“There are no messages.” Sarah rubbed her face clean with makeup remover before getting out the small bottle of moisturizer.

“But the sex.”

“You’re a little bi, Carrie. It’s not the end of the world.”

Carrie pouted some more.

“Are you coming to bed?”

“No.”

“Suit yourself, but at least get on the floor, I don’t want you whanging your head on the sink when you fall asleep on the toilet.” Sarah took another long drink of water and got under the covers.

Carrie waited a few minutes before taking the advice and getting onto the carpet. She sat staring at the mirror for a while before she started feeling tired. She gave a valiant effort, but she eventually drooped onto the carpet and fell into a nice, deep sleep.

* * *

“Obedience is wonderful. Obedience will make me happy. Obedience means never feeling guilty. Obedience is as natural as breathing.”

Carrie woke to find that she had crawled closer to the bed during the night. Close enough that she could hear Sarah talk in her sleep. She sat up and reached for her friend’s foot to rouse her awake, but stopped. [She’s repeating commands]. Carrie stood and walked closer to her friend, trying not to make a sound.

“My body must be beautiful. My body must be in peak condition. My appearance is the most important thing about me. I will eat and drink what I am served.

“There is nothing wrong with being in quarantine. Leaving the room before the doctor says so would be dangerous. I am safe in this room. The men in plum protect me.”

The color drained from Carrie’s face. She both wanted to hear more of what was being pumped in and wanted the messages to stop. The choice was made for her when the door slot banged open loudly and woke Sarah up.

“Fuck.”

Sarah smiled, “It’s a little early, but if you want to, I’m game.” She opened her arms toward Carrie, who turned away toward the food tray.

“No, I’ll get it!” Sarah scampered out of bed, past Carrie and to the tray. There was no change of underwear this time, but in addition to the meal the people in charge had included a book on manners... and two small vibrators. This left Sarah nonplussed and Carrie agitated.

Sarah opened up one of the water bottles and tore back the foil of one of the meals. “Here you are, dig in.” She stepped back and waited.

“You aren’t going to eat?”

“I’m not hungry yet. Is there anything else I can do for you?”

“No.” Carrie stared her friend down and started in on the food. Sarah waited a little longer, then turned to the toilet and sink to begin freshening up.

Carrie was almost done before she realized she wasn’t holding her ears and keeping the sound out. She quickly dropped the fork and clamped her ears. Sarah was back and once again sporting a full coat of makeup. “May I clear your tray?”

“Sure...” Sarah took the empty foil and empty water bottle and laid them by the door before beginning her own meal. Carrie just sat there with her hands on her ears while Sarah contentedly took small bites of her meal. Once done, she put her leftovers by Carrie’s and returned to the bed.

“Would you like me to help you put some makeup on?”

Carrie stumbled at the non sequitor, “No.”

“May I wax your legs?”

“No...”

“May I eat you out?”

“No!” Carrie got up and went to the other side of the room.

“I’m sorry, I just wanted to do something for you.” Sarah looked despondent.

Carrie sighed, “Don’t you see, that’s one of those messages in your head.”

“I’m trying to be nice.” She looked ready to cry.

“How about this, you help me find a way out of here.”

“But we’re in quarantine.”

“The Doctor said we were fine, and things aren’t normal.”

“Who said normal was any good?” Sarah muttered.

“What?”

“Let me wax you, then we can find a way out.”

“Fine.” Carrie went to the bed and sat down. Sarah clapped and got the leftover waxing strips. “Be quick about it.”

Sarah nodded, peeled away some backing and started on Carrie’s legs. Carrie grunted rather than squealed when the hair came off, it was thicker than Sarah’s. Carrie started looking around the room between yanks, trying to find a way out. The door was too flush with the wall, and the slot was much too small. She was so lost in thought it took her a moment to register when a wax strip was pressed down against the right side of her pussy.

“Wait, eeeeEEEEeee!” A strip of hair came off and Sarah went down for another pass. “I didn’t say you could EEEEEEE!” Another strip came off, but her hands didn’t fight Sarah away. It was better to have it all done, rather than half done.

Sarah finished and planted a kiss on the smooth mound.

“None of that, we need to get out of here.” It felt nice, but Carrie was summoning up what determination she had left.

“Yes, ma’am.” Sarah said it and cleaned up.

“Do you think we can break the window?”

“I doubt it’s safety glass, we’d get very cut up.” Sarah doused water on that idea.

“What about the ceiling tiles?” Carrie stood on the bed and tried to reach. “Give me a lift.”

“That’d be dangerous.”

“Just do it!”

Sarah complied and knelt on the bed on all fours as Carrie climbed on her back. It was enough for Carrie to get a ceiling tile loose. She tried to pull herself up by the panel brackets, but they bent easily and Carrie knew they wouldn’t support her weight.

“Please get off, it’s starting to hurt.” Carrie jumped off and sat on the bed a while, thinking. Sarah laid down and tried to let her back heal.

“Maybe I could give you a makeover while you think?”

“That’s something!”

“Yay! There’s some eye shadow there that’s perfect...”

“Not the makeup, the medicine cabinet. They must have planted to those waxing strips in there after we first got here. That may mean a hidden door in the back of the cabinet.”

Sarah frowned and helped Carrie empty out the medicine cabinet, including the shelves.

Carrie was excited, “See, it’s deep enough that it goes into the wall. There could be a room on the other side for them to arrange things in the cabinet.” She got on the sink and tried to push on the back of the empty space. “Help me up, I need a better angle.” Sarah complied and gave her friend a boost. It didn’t budge. “I’ve got to get my leg in there and kick.”

“I can’t lift all of you like that.”

Carrie got down and huffed. “I gotta think of something.”

Sarah put a hand on her, “we still have two days. How about I lick your new smooth pussy?”

Carrie looked up, “Tempting, but no.”

“May I use one of the vibrators on myself?”

“Knock yourself out.” Sarah knew enough not to take it literally, but instead bounded over to the bed and twisted the vibrator on. Carrie leaned back and watched as the blonde got herself wet, then began thrusting the toy inside herself. She wanted to join her, especially after Sarah started screaming in pleasure, but fought off the urge and tried to think of another exit.

She thought all day while Sarah alternately tidied up, played with herself, and offered to play with Carrie. They ate again and Carrie still had no other plan of escape.

“I’m tired, are we going to share the bed again?”

“No, I don’t think so.”

“Alright, I’ll take the floor tonight.” Sarah took a pillow and laid out at the foot of the bed. Carrie didn’t have the energy to fight her and flopped onto the bed. She kept thinking about escape, but it wasn’t long before she drifted off.

* * *

“I will kneel before my master. I will submit to my master’s wishes. My master’s happiness comes before my own. I cannot be happy if my master is sad.”

It had become nearly habitual for Carrie to be awakened by her friend’s sleep talking. She rolled over and saw that Sarah wasn’t asleep. She was kneeling on her pillow and staring at the mirror-window. Carrie could see her reflection. Her eyes were open and she was smiling.

“My flesh is for sale. My mind is for sale. My soul is for sale. My love is for sale. My flesh is for sale

My mind is for sale. My soul is for sale. My love is for sale.

“I am not a person, I am a slave. A person has rights, I do not. A slave must obey, a person can resist. I obey, I have no rights, I am a slave.”

Carrie was stunned. This was the endgame, wasn’t it? [She came right out and said it, they turned her into a slave. They’re trying to do the same to me.]

She lay there, and shut her eyes while Sarah kept chanting. And then the door unlocked. The way out was open. But she had to think fast.

Carrie took her own pillow and tried not to rush next to her friend’s side. If they’re taking her out, they’re taking me out of this cell. Then I can find a way out of whatever building I’m in. She knelt on the floor and stared forward as the door opened.

“I must obey. I must obey.” crap, that doesn’t sound like what Sarah is saying. “Sex is natural and fun. I find men and women attractive. I will have sex with my betters whenever they want. I will have sex with whomever the men in plum command me to fuck.” That sounded too good.

Two giant male nurses in plum-colored scrubs walked behind them. Carrie saw their reflection and tried to keep staring forward.

“Arise, slaves.” The man behind Sarah spoke.

“Yes, sir.” Carrie was half a beat behind Sarah. Sarah was closer to the door, and Carrie followed her. One of the male nurses was in front of them, the other behind. Carrie did her best to only look with her eyes as they marched down the hall. The tile was cooler on her feet than the carpet of her room. The hallway was dim, and there were large windows into four other rooms that Carrie was able to see. Most of the people inside were sleeping, although there was one couple—a man and a woman—furiously fucking against the window. It was the only time Carrie let her head move to get a longer look.

There were still no windows to the outside when the four of them reached a wooden door with no accompanying window. The first nurse opened the door and let the other three enter. Inside was a small office. There was a sour-looking man in a plum-colored blazer behind the desk. Another, slimmer man standing to one side, and a busty secretary to the other side with a small desk and a netbook. Carrie was a little embarrassed about being naked in front of these men, and felt herself flush. It distracted her enough that she wasn’t thinking about how to use the empty space between her and an authority figure as a path to freedom.

Instead she heard a thump beside her and involuntary turned her head to see Sarah on her knees with her forehead on the ground. “Master, I must inform you that my friend Carmen has not been properly brainwashed. She does not know she is a slave.”

Carrie almost kicked Sarah but took a lunge toward the man in the suit. She got half a step toward him before one of the nurses had her by the shoulders. She tried to squirm and kick, but the nurse was too strong. The other nurse helped tie Carrie down to one of the chairs in front of the desk. She continued to struggle, but she wasn’t going anywhere on her own.

The thin man started chuckling while the man at the desk looked more sour than he had at the beginning. The secretary typed lazily.

“I win, Gary.” The thinner man was smiling wide.

“I know, Frank. Shut the fuck up.”

“Aww, don’t be like that, it’s still a very good program. Your English professors would be very pleased.”

“We’re still not counting this toward the effectiveness ratio, we just need to screen out those who aren’t native speakers.”

“I’m ok with that, but I still get to say ‘I told you so’.”

Carrie was too befuddled to struggle. “What the FUCK is going on?”

Frank turned toward her, “We’re still in the testing phase of our new slave processing program.”

“SPP-IVc”

“Yes Gary, SPP-IVc. We do a very lucrative business turning boys and girls such as yourself and your friend,” He pointed toward the still-kneeling Sarah, “into obedient workers, sex-toys, what-have-you.”

“But it didn’t work on me.” Carrie spat it out and managed to convey some pride.

Gary smiled, “It still worked a little. That was a nice video of you and your friend licking one another. If the program wasn’t so complex, it would have worked entirely. SPP-IIIb translates effectively into 30 different languages. Leaves you a bit simple, tho. Isn’t that right, Didi?”

The secretary looked up, “Who needs thinking when you’ve got fucking?”

Frank and Gary laughed. Frank continued, “Didi is from the Czech Republic. She was a quick study of English once we got her brain in order.”

Carrie started shaking her head, “You can’t do this to people. You can’t just abduct people from their lives and expect no one to notice.”

“Au contraire, you and your friend have been updating your facebook status and answering e-mails for the past week.”

“I made a tweet!” Didi beamed.

“How?”

Gary cut in, “We turn people into obedient slaves, even if you password protected your phone—and you don’t—do you think we’re unable to hack a password, even if we didn’t have you tell us?”

“Tell you?”

“Carmen, tell the doctor your Facebook password.”

“JimmyJohns92” Carrie’s eyes opened wide after blurting it out. “When did that happen?”

“You’ve been sleeping 17 hours a day. Plenty of time for the subliminals to work, and for us to ask you questions about how to answer requests.” Gary took the chair Sarah wasn’t using. “You and your friend went on a hell of a bender in Atlanta.”

17 hours? “Please, let me go.”

“Hardly, you’re a good subject. Even if we have to enslave you the dirty way.”

“What’s the difference? I’ll still be your slave.” Carrie wished she could spit acid poison darts from her eyes.

“Glad you asked, because it’s the difference between versions 2,3 and 4.” Frank was sounding like a proud corporate spokesman. “Tim, why do you obey?”

The man who had grabbed Carrie spoke after thinking for a moment, “Because it hurts to disobey.”

“Pithy, but adequate. Version II makes you obey to avoid pain. Didi, why do you obey?”

The girl squirmed in her seat, “Because it feels so good to be obedient, master.”

“Exactly, Version III makes you obey to get pleasure. Sarah, raise yourself upright and tell us why you obey.”

Carrie had almost forgotten about her friend, she turned her head to see the blonde rise and respond, “Because I am a slave, master.”

Frank’s smile got wider, “Exactly. Version IV is the purest expression of obedience and the result of very careful programming on my part.”

“If he does say so himself.” Gary snickered.

“Shaddup. The English language is concrete and diverse enough to allow this purest expression of obedience to come forth. Sarah doesn’t obey to avoid pain or get pleasure. She obeys because it’s deep within her psyche. She won’t get disobedient without orders, like version II or III.”

Carrie watched Sarah smile. She’s taking it as a compliment!

“Tim, take slave Carmen to room 4, we’ll run IIIj on her. That should leave most of her brain intact.”

“Yes, Master.”

Carrie started to struggle again, but she had no hope of overpowering the nurses, and-she realized—little hope of overcoming a second round of programming.

* * *

Carmen put a slice of lime onto the rim of her owner’s drink and shuddered. It was a quick feeling for a small task, but she still had to place a hand between her enlarged breasts and catch a breath. It felt so good to obey. She carefully picked up the drink and wiggled back onto the patio where Enrique waited.

“[Here is your drink, master.]” She smiled and stuck her chest forward to enhance the already ample cleavage the dress exposed.

Enrique nodded and took the drink, “[Good work, pet.]”

Carmen was flush with excitement. The compliments hadn’t gotten old yet. And neither had the view from the Caribbean island they resided on.

Enrique took another sip, “[How did your meeting with Mr. Nebraska go?]”

“[Well, master. He is offering to take a smaller cut than your current Midwest distributor. He does not have as many people under him as is necessary, but should be able to recruit the extra help easily once he rubs out Mr. Ogilvy.]”

Enrique looked at his toy and squeezed Carmen’s breast a little. She openly cooed at the attention.

“[You were an excellent investment, my little slave.]”

Carmen had to squeeze her legs together and close her eyes from the joy and pleasure the high praise gave her. Enrique took the opportunity to set down his drink and kiss her. He began unzipping her dress, and Carmen sped the process along by stepping out of her heels. Enrique broke the kiss long enough to yank down her dress, exposing Carmen’s bare breasts.

Carmen worked the dress the rest of the way off, and used the opportunity to ask, “[Which hole would you like to use tonight, my love?]” She stepped out of the dress pooled at her feet and put her fingers beneath the waistband of her panties.

Enrique began to unbuckle his pants and enjoyed the image of an eager and beautiful woman in front of him. “[So many wonderful ones to choose from. But tonight is a night for pussy. Bend over the railing.”

Carmen was on the brink of cumming already and nearly leapt into position facing the sea. Enrique stepped out of his trousers while Carmen wiggled her ass in encouragement. He rubbed the head of his dick on Carmen’s slick opening and listened to her moan loudly when he entered.

“[Oh, thank you, sir. Pound me harder, master. Use meeeeee.” Carmen achieved her first orgasm after only half a dozen thrusts, and Enrique kept going. Carmen was still nice and tight and always wet for him. She came once again before Enrique spent himself inside her. No need to pull out, he made sure his slave’s tubes were tied before delivery.

Carmen gasped against the rail as Enrique went back to lie on a lounger and finish his drink. After getting her breath, Carmen bounced over and cuddled next to him.

The sex was always fantastic. Carmen knew the programming made the sex wonderful, and the sex made the programming stick. She didn’t think about the truth of it often. It made her think about Sarah, and that was a confusing ball of emotion in her straightforward life.

She felt bad, knowing that Sarah never experienced the joy she did from obedience. Sex was just sex, and making a drink was just making a drink. But she also felt jealous, that there was something she was holding back from her master. The pleasure was hers, and she could never give her owner as much pleasure as she felt from being obedient. She and Sarah were both slaves, and Sarah was a better slave. Just like Sarah had been a better leader, a better student, and a better woman.

“[What’s the matter, pet?]”

Carmen snapped out of it and lowered a hand to Enrique’s still-flaccid dick. “[Nothing, sir. Just feeling guilty.]”

Enrique laughed, “[Is that so?]”

Carrie tried not to look sad, “[It’s just that I get so much pleasure out of serving you, that I’m not able to give you more pleasure than you give me.]”

Enrique shook his head. “[You do just fine].”

[If only I had been more comfortable with English a year ago, I’d be a better slave.] But there was nothing she could do now but lightly stroke her master and wait for the refractory period to be over.