The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Lapse In Memory

MC MF IN TS

Copyright © 2015 Tan, All Rights Reserved

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence. This story may be freely distributed and archived, as long as the text remains intact and properly credited.

It was the kind of day where everything just seemed to move slower than normal. The sun burned scorching hot high in the sky and the mugginess of the coast brought an equal level of humidity. Even late in the year, the heat was relentless across Florida as the holiday season approached.

The sounds from outside were limited to the occasional passing car and the mechanical hum of air conditioning units throughout the suburban tracks. Inside the perfectly identical houses people lounged lazily with no energy or desire to do anything physical. Those who had not already gone to the malls or movie theaters sat listlessly on couches or chairs, for even the pool seemed like too much work on a day like today.

My parents had gone for the weekend on a short cruise off the coast. It was the first time they had left my sister and I alone for so long without checking in and we both looked forward to the short taste of freedom in our separate ways. My sister is two years older than I am, and as she trudged through her final year of High School it was plain that she was itching to stretch her wings at college. Preferably a college as far away as possible.

We were as separate as two siblings could be and while still having a friendly relationship. Neither of us were teen stereotypes; Beth was a moderately popular girl and naturally good with science. I enjoyed music and baseball and was popular within my own crowd. I ran for student council earlier in the year as a Sophomore, but didn’t win. She seemed to have the inside track of Prom Queen for about fifteen minutes before she lost the attention and it became squarely focused on two relatively identical cheerleaders. Neither of us were unhappy people. We talked to each other when we needed to, occasionally shared a ride to school, but otherwise lived our separate lives under the same roof.

On this Saturday we both were in the house at the same time, which was unusual in and of itself. I had been planning to go to a movie, but when confronted with the heat and effort I found myself crashed on the couch and playing Madden instead. My sister had been up in her room for most of the morning, but had finally ventured out with a small pile of books and taken residence at the dining room table. She had been flipping lazily through the pages for the last hour, taking long breaks to stare out at the pool with a dull, almost wistful expression.

I wasn’t enjoying the game. Like most video games I had long since mastered the tricks and broken the “random” nature of it. Now I was just going through the motions; there was no challenge left. But like any lazy day, I didn’t have any motivation to do anything different. I looked over at the clock... 2:30. Maybe when it got cooler, maybe I could convince Beth to go grab some dinner out. Just as I was about to ask I heard her say something, and I glanced over with the game controller loose in my grip.

My first thought was that the controller had turned into jeans somehow, and that it had gotten much warmer in the course of seconds. Then I realized I was standing and my hand was firmly grabbing Beth’s ass. The soft roundness of it filled my palm and I was aware at once that I was sweating. I looked up and caught her smiling, her eyes bright and full of lust. Then her expression changed; the smile slid off her face, and she looked down at my hand. I followed her gaze, and snatched my hand away. I felt my face flush and suddenly realized that I had an erection that was nearly bursting out of my pants.

“I don’t... I...,” I stammered. I backed away, feeling completely confused. Beth’s face was slowly changing, continuing her expression evolution into something that resembled anger. I knew what she was going to do before she did it... but I still didn’t move. Her hand flew out and struck my face, her slap like a shotgun blast in the sweltering, silent room. Just as suddenly she turned and walked to the door, slamming it shut behind her. In the distance I heard the car engine start and peel out of the driveway.

I collapsed into a chair. My cock was painful against my pants, even with everything that had just taken place. A distant noise reminded me that the game was on, and I glanced over at it. Doing so my eye caught the clock... 3:15. Wait... what? What the hell just happened?

Beth came back hours later. The sun had gone down with the house was dimly illuminated by lamps and the glow from the TV. I had spent the last several hours trying to figure out what I was going to say, but nothing made sense. I didn’t know how to even begin because I still didn’t understand what had happened. Until this moment I hadn’t even had any thoughts about my sister in... in that way. Sure, she had a great body and I was sixteen... I recognized that much at least. Many of my first sexual thoughts sprung from her friends coming over and lounging around the house in their bikinis. Beth was drop dead gorgeous; but I wasn’t one of those kids that steals panties or tries to sneak peeks out of the shower. Until today I had lived a boring, uninteresting relationship with my family. I had no sexual feelings for my sister, and the very idea was terrible to me.

So why was it that I couldn’t get the idea of my hand on her ass out of my head?

I heard the door open and I looked up into Beth’s face. She flushed, but her eyes were narrowed and her jaw was set.

“Beth, listen I...,” but she didn’t let me go on.

“No,” she said, her voice steady and controlled. “No, you listen. What happened today was... was completely unacceptable. You have to understand that was wrong, Billy. And I will be telling mom and dad what happened, and you’re going to have to explain to them what you did. Until they get back I don’t want to see you, I don’t want to hear you, and the only reason I came back tonight was to pick up some clothes. I’m going to stay with Susan tonight, and I’ll decide when I get there how much I want to tell her. Maybe you can explain your little sick urges to everyone at school.”

I didn’t say anything. It was an empty threat; her own reputation would be hurt as much as mine would be and she knew it. But the threat to tell mom and dad wasn’t a joke, and my face paled at the thought of it. How in the world could I explain it to them when I still didn’t understand what happened myself? One minute I was playing my game, and the next I was...

I said nothing and simply nodded. We looked at each other for a few more seconds, then the moment broke and she turned to go up the stairs. Without my sister’s unrelenting glare I found my voice.

“Beth, I’m sorry. I still don’t... I mean, I don’t even remember getting up! It was just like one minute we were twenty feet apart and the next...”

She stopped in mid-stride and turned to me, her eyes flashing. She pointed a finger at me, and started to speak.

It was dark, how did it get dark?

I felt skin brush against my face and I slowly pulled my head back and saw her. Beth was next to me... no, beneath me. I felt her shift, and then realized that someone was gripping my cock. Not someone. Beth. Her hand was slowly moving in a rhythmic motion, jerking me off. Her hand was warm and my cock was rock hard. Then her hand slowed, and stopped completely.

In the seconds that followed as her face slowly transformed into a mask of horror I noticed several more things. Her bra was hanging loosely on her chest, and her nipples were rosy red, stiff and framed perfectly against her flushed chest. Her chest was moving up and down, making her breasts heave and thrust against my arms... my hands were beneath her and my skin was touching hers. My shirt was gone... just gone. It was hot and the sweat was pooled between us.

Her hand withdrew from my pants slowly, and I longed for her touch to return instantly.

God, I missed her touch! I was about to cum, and I desperately wanted to. I wanted to cum on the amazing tits that were inches from me... and god, one of her nipples was wet. Wet from... but I could still taste it. A few seconds ago my mouth had been on her... licking her... biting.... and as I thought it my cock jerked against my pants.

Then she screamed, and the scream was all-encompassing. I jerked backward as if I was on fire and I stumbled up to my feet.

My shirt was discarded against a wall. My belt was loose; and I stumbled as I walked toward it. In that moment I wanted to fuck her so badly I nearly couldn’t stand it.

But instead, I ran. I ran to my room and I shut the door. I collapsed against it, and a few seconds later the screaming stopped. I heard nothing for several minutes, then footsteps. Then nothing.

I leaned against the door. My emotions conflicted and terrible. I stood, then I lay on my bed. Hours went by, and at some point in the night I dropped into a restless sleep.

I woke to light on my face and a silent house. It was Sunday, and my first thought was that I had school tomorrow, and that my parents wouldn’t be back until Monday. Then I remembered Beth, and I remembered what we did.

Or, more precisely, I remembered that I didn’t remember.

Was Beth here? Had she gone in the night? My door was shut and the house was silent. Moving slowly I pulled a shirt on and emerged from my room to a silent hallway. I made my way down the stairs to the living room, wondering the entire time where Beth was.

I noticed dimly that the game system was still on. Madden’s menu screen looped deafly to everything that had happened, and I turned to the kitchen and there she was.

Beth said, a cup of coffee cradled between both hands. She was moving slowly, and she had pulled a robe on over her clothes. I didn’t know how long she had been sitting there, but it didn’t look as though she had slept. She turned as she heard me approach, and for a few minutes we simply looked at one another.

“What happened.”

It was a statement as much as a question. Very slowly, I shook my head.

“I don’t know. I... I don’t know what happened.”

More silence. She was angry, but there was something else there too. Confusion. Hurt? Her expression was foreign to me and unreadable.

“Beth,” and this time she just looked at me. “Beth, I can’t explain what happened. You know... I mean... you need to know that I would never.”

I drifted into silence and we simply looked at each other. Somewhere, very deep down, I was thinking of the freckles on her chest and the way the flush spread up over her...

I gulped. “I... I’m going to go. Go... out. Just... out.”

She didn’t answer, but slowly turned back to her coffee. I had my hand on the doorknob when she spoke.

“Did you... did you do something to me? To us? Did you...” she looked down at her coffee. “Did you put something in my... my food?”

“What?” I turned, horrified. “How could you even... Beth, I have no idea...”

She recoiled under my anger, and for the first time I saw my sister as younger than me. Not the older sister, but someone injured and scared. I walked toward her, pretending I didn’t see her flinch as I approached.

“Beth, I don’t know...”

She shook her head, and said...

“...please... fuck... please, fuck me.”

I was on the floor. Beth was under me and my mouth was on her neck. My hand was around her again, and her skin was hot... the curve of her breast against my arm. But my other hand was around my cock and I was moving it down between her legs. She was naked, the robe beneath us. There was a small tuft of hair between her legs, but as I looked my cock brushed against the outside of her pussy.

Her back arched even as comprehension dawned on her face. I froze, my cock between us. With every breath her body moved against mine, and I felt a jolt of electricity as we touched. I was mere inches from sinking my cock inside of her, and for a moment I just considered thrusting forward and fucking her like we both wanted.

But... we didn’t want it. Did we?

In answer she rolled suddenly to one side and curled up into a fetal position. The moment was broken and I felt my cock instantly start to deflate. I noticed how ragged my breathing was and I gasped suddenly, dropping onto my side.

What was happening? Why was this happening? Where would it end... and did I want it to?

Beth coughed, breaking the silence and I tried not to notice her perfect ass. What it would be like to comfort her, to curl up, to spoon and... more. Even now I could still slip inside of her, cup her from behind and sink my cock deep into her pussy. I felt sick. She was my sister.

“Beth...”

“Go away,” Beth said. “Please just go away.”

I looked at her for a moment more. My excitement was gone. I felt dirty. I felt sick. I felt shame. I spotted my clothes against a wall and picked them up. I dressed silently next to the door, and left. A block away I realized that I hadn’t grabbed my keys, or my wallet but I didn’t go back. I simply walked down the street. It wasn’t hot yet, but I wasn’t feeling the heat anyway.

Something was happening to us.

I had holes in my memory, and from Beth’s reaction she did too. We weren’t in control of ourselves. Something was happening. Something was making us do things we didn’t do. Touch each other against our will.

My cock stirred in my pants.

I closed my eyes. What was happening to us?

I stayed away from the house for the rest of the day. I strolled the aisles of department stories and grocery stores aimlessly, trying not to think of what had happened or the soft touch of Beth’s skin. I didn’t notice any more slips of time or gaps of memory, but I wasn’t sure that I would know if anything had happened anyway. I didn’t “come to” naked and I didn’t see Beth all day. Staying out as long as felt I could, I walked back to the house after the sun had gone down and found it dark and uninhabited. Beth’s car was gone, and there wasn’t a note. Her robe wasn’t on the floor. I didn’t investigate the house but walked slowly upstairs and picked out my clothes for the next day.

I was sitting down playing games, then I was groping my sister. We were arguing on the stairs, and then I licking her tits. We saw each other this morning... and the next thing I knew I was about to thrust my cock inside of her. When did we take off our clothes? How...

I closed my eyes. I was tired. My mind was racing, but I was exhausted. I lay back on my bed and the next thing I knew I was asleep.

It was still dark. My door was open, and light was coming in from the hallway. Hair was in my face. Beth was over me, and I felt her hand around my cock. I felt the tip brush against her pussy, then it parted her lips and sunk into her. I was fucking my sister. I looked up, and I saw lust turning into realization in Beth’s eyes. The transformation was familiar to me now, but as she froze, her mouth parted in silent horror... I thrust up and buried my cock fully into her. I felt her thighs against my legs, the brush of her hair against my skin. I felt her tight pussy contract, and tighten almost painfully against my stiff cock. She gasped, and her eyes fluttered.

“I.... oh god, oh god...”

She was panting, and suddenly she stiffened and shook with tiny tremors as she came hard against me.

“Take it,” I said, and this was me. Really me.

I pulled back and thrust in again. I was fully aware, I knew what I was doing, and I felt my release come all too soon. She sensed it coming, and she screamed. Her eyes were wide and horror struck. I pulled out, and my cock erupted all over her, splashing her soft skin with what felt like buckets of cum. The excitement of it, the terribleness of it, the sheer wrongness of fucking my sister erupted over us and she came again, shaking and writhing over me. I gripped her hips and pulled her to me... she collapsed down onto me and I felt her breasts press into my chest.

We held each other for a few minutes as my cock slowly softened beneath her. We were silent, but I slowly noticed her body jerking slightly... from horror or lingering orgasm I didn’t know. Her eyes were wide in the dark.

She gasped, “What have we done?”

I had no answer. The moment was broken and she pulled away from me, taking a sheet as she stood. She walked to the door and didn’t look back. The door shut, and I found myself alone in my room, my cock wet and my body sweaty. I had fucked my sister. My sister, who I had lived with for my entire life. I had fucked her and cum all over her.

Well, I thought, she likely wasn’t going to sleep. Staring up at the celling, I didn’t think I would be able to sleep either. I was filled with the strangeness and wrongness of the situation. Something was making us do things without our control. One minute it was normal, the next we were coming awake in each other’s arms... what would happen when my parents came home?

I was horrified. But god... it was so good. When I finally sank into sleep I dreamed of all the ways I could take her; all the positions we could be in. That we would be in.

Monday came and I woke up remembering everything. Well, not everything... just the endings. For the first time a curiosity stole over me that I hadn’t thought of before... how did it start? Did it come over us suddenly or did it ease in the same way it seemed to ease out?

Later today my parents would be home, and there was still a lot that we didn’t know. We needed to figure out what was causing this... and how to stop it. Or, and in thinking it I realized how much my life had changed over the last 48 hours... maybe not stop it, but at least control it.

I dressed and went downstairs. Once again, Beth was seated at the table, her hands wrapped around the coffee cup and looking out the window at nothing. I cleared my throat and she started.

“How... how are you?”

She didn’t reply, and I pressed on. The feeling yesterday that she was younger than me was gone and I felt the distance of our years and then some. I felt foolish, like someone trying to explain a subject far beyond my capabilities.

“Look, I can’t explain what’s happening. It’s... it’s wrong. But something is happening and we have to find out what it is. Our parents will be home soon... we have to go to school today...”

“I’m not going to school today.” Her voice was flat, hollow. I felt terrible; to me this was a mystery. Perhaps even one that was exciting and arousing... even if I wasn’t ready to admit it yet. But Beth... Beth looked like her entire life was coming unglued.

“Well,” I said, trying to talk carefully, “that’s best. We... maybe we both had better stay home... and... and figure this out.”

Silence. She flinched when I said I would stay home with her, and I’m sure she was thinking the same thing I was. Any second time could slip and we could find ourselves naked and fucking each other.

“Beth.... sis...,” another flinch, but I pressed on. “Sis... what do you remember about... you know... how it starts?”

There was a long silence, and when she spoke it was barely over a whisper.

“Nothing. Just... normal things. Then...”

I nodded. It was the same with me. “Any second it could happen again... and each time it gets worse.”

She looked at me with narrowed eyes, and a wry smile on her face. “It can’t.”

“But,” I cleared my throat, “but it probably will.”

She made no response to this, but looked back down at her hands. The conflicting emotions were so intense... I was scared and disgusted by what we had done, but I couldn’t lie to myself. Somewhere deep inside it was the most excited I had ever been. We looked at each other as I sunk into a chair. Neither of us said anything, and it was as if we were both waiting for it to happen... the strange skip in time where we would wake up to...

My throat was dry. Neither of us said anything, but neither of us needed to. We waited... but nothing happened.

After an indeterminate amount of time I moved my legs, which had fallen asleep some time ago. Beth jumped as if shocked... her eyes suddenly wide.

“I’m not...,” but I fell silent. I paused for a moment, then got to my feet. “I’m going to go to school. It... it can’t happen if we’re apart, right?”

She looked at me silently, her face flushed and that same unreadable expression on her face. She nodded slowly, and I felt at once terrible and guilty for all of my thoughts. I didn’t know why this had happened. I didn’t know how we had gotten to this place or why I enjoyed it despite it being so wrong.

“Beth, I’m sorry. We will find a way through this. I never... I would never hurt you.”

Slowly she nodded and then looked down at the table. I turned to go and had nearly made it to the door, my hand reaching out for my bag slung against the wall.

“Billy?”

I turned, and I saw her mouth move as she started to say...

“Fuck me... fuck me... oh God, fuck me...”

I heard the rhythmic wet sound of my cock slapping against her ass as she leaned back to meet me with every thrust. I was holding onto her hair in one fist and pulled back as she moaned a guttural noise of pure pleasure. My cock was sliding easily into Beth’s soaking wet pussy, inch after inch burying itself into her juicy cunt. Beth’s hands gripped the couch as I took her from behind, our clothes scattered around us.

Her pussy was stretched around my bare cock, and even as I slowly came back to myself I didn’t stop my insistent thrusting into her. She felt so tight, so wet and every place our bodies touched created a sexy friction that I could feel was building up pressure to unload inside of her. My cock pulsed with excitement as I heard her gasp and moan, and somewhere deep down I knew she was realizing what we were doing too. The thought excited me even more, and I jammed my cock deep inside of her, feeling her climax around me.

She looked back, and I saw her eyes wide and her skin flush. Her mouth moved for a moment without speaking, then her whisper came soft and pleading. “Cum in me... I want to feel you cum... I want to feel you fill me up.”

I groaned and pumped rope after rope of thick cum inside my sister’s bare cunt, filling her up and causing her to jerk and orgasm around me. Her eyes were shut and she was making small moaning noises, her body sinking against the couch. I stayed behind and inside of her, my cock still twitching and dribbling cum. Neither of us said anything, and slowly I put my arms around her body and held her there. Every now and then her body shook, but if it was from her lingering climax or tears I didn’t know.

I should have felt terrible then, but I didn’t. I smiled, loving the feeling of my semi-hard cock inside of her, the feel of her skin and the warmth of our bodies pressed together. A low and nearly imperceptible moan escaped her lips, and the sound was so sexy that I felt my cock twitch inside of her pussy. God help me, I was about to fuck her again.

There was a distant sound of jingling keys, then a shuffling at the door. In my sex-hazed mind it took a few seconds to rationalize what I was hearing and what it meant, then my eyes flew wide. I could feel from Beth’s suddenly tensed form that she recognized what was about to happen to, but both of us were momentarily paralyzed by inaction.

“Kids? Are you home? The car is outside and aren’t you supposed to be at...”

The words died in my mother’s mouth as she saw us. My father who was a couple steps behind her ran into her from behind, grunted, and then spotted us too. There we were, naked with my dick very clearly buried in my sister’s pussy... our bodies flush and clearly in the act of fucking over the couch.

My mother let out a high-pitched gasp and stumbled. My father’s face went instantly red and his hands balled into fists. His mouth opened into a roar. “What in the fuck is going on...”

Beth cut across my father in a soft, but nevertheless carrying voice.

“Claritas.”

My parents fell silent. More than silent, they just... stopped. My mother straightened from her slouch and my father stood silently next to her, his mouth slightly agape. Beth moved, pulling a throw blanket around herself, and disentangled herself from me. I reached for my jeans on the floor, my rapidly deflating cock covered with one hand.

My parents were still silent and immobile as Beth watched me pull up my pants. I found my voice, and began stammering an excuse.

“Mom... dad... listen... it was... I can’t explain, but...”

“Billy, don’t.” Beth was looking at me, the expression on her face complicated and unreadable. “They can’t hear you.”

I looked closer at my parents and saw their slack expressions and the unfocused glaze in their eyes. I turned to Beth, “How...”

“I used their control word. They will stay like this for at least another thirty minutes... and when they come to they won’t remember what they saw.”

Beth casually walked over to our parents, almost as if she was evaluating them. “It used to be harder to put them under, and harder still to get them to forget. But with practice...”

My world was spinning... nothing was making any sense. Control word? No matter what Beth said in a few seconds I was positive my father was going to snap out of this and proceed to beat me within an inch of my life. Something of my thoughts must have been on my face, because Beth was looking at me with an expression of amusement.

“I was surprised when I learned I could do it... you have no idea! But once I got the process down it got easier and easier. Making people do things, feel things, forget things... I’m convinced most people actually want to be controlled when it comes right down to it.”

Realization was dawning and I took a step backward. “But... but that means...”

Beth put a hand up, gently stroking the side of my face. I was too shocked to do anything but continue to stare at her with wide eyes.

“I love you, Billy. And you love me too... each time it works out this way. Well, not getting caught in the middle of the act... thank God they didn’t walk in while I was in the middle of an orgasm. I admit, the build up is the most exciting part and each time I let it go just a little further before resetting back to the beginning again. In fact, I’m not careful you’re going to put a baby in my belly... and that’s going to be a whole lot more complicated to get everyone to forget.”

I felt lightheaded. “We’ve done this before?”

Beth let the blanket drop, her naked body on full display before me. Despite everything else that was happening, I felt my cock immediately take notice. She leaned toward me hugging tightly, and pressed her amazing breasts into my chest. Behind her my parents looked directly at both of us, seeing nothing.

“Billy,” she said, and she slid her hand down my pants to take hold of my stiffening cock. “You’ve been fucking me all year... for months now. I just always make you forget... and then we get to start all over again. Now, how would you like to fuck me in the ass in front of our parents?”

“No,” I said, taking a step backward. “No... this is too weird... I... you can’t...”

Beth laughed a soft laugh, and smiled at me. Then she started to say something, a word I didn’t immediately recognize, and then...