The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Laser Tag Party

This story features elements of mind control and explicit sexual activity. If you are not legally allowed access to such things, or you would find them distasteful or offensive, go away! Otherwise, please, read on.

* * *

Chapter 4: Abduction

Tanya sat by the doors to the main lobby and watched the proceedings, the eight girls sitting about, chatting calmly and casually as though half of them weren’t directly violating ancient decency laws. Of course, that possibility, that likelihood, was why Ms. Miller had booked the whole business, making sure that the general public never had any contact with the party.

She wondered what that had cost; certainly it had earned her a fair bit of extra cash in overtime for customized Alteration programming over the past two weeks. Not that it hadn’t been a joy; she spent most of her free time here anyway, playing, testing, tweaking. And, she had to admit, the adaptations she had made were more than a little arousing.

Samantha Miller, the party’s organizer and guest of honor, was sitting apart from the rest, talking on the company phone. By agreement, the girls had left their own phones in their lockers. Better to avoid any accidental—or “accidental”—photographs or videos getting out. Part of the Alteration programming muted their phone-related habits; Liss, her supervisor, had been firm on that. There were going to be no scandals, no leaks, nothing troubling at all, just eight girls having a fun evening before one of them went off and settled down.

So, Sam was using the landline in the ready room to order pizza, and didn’t even pause to think that she had a personal smartphone just a short distance away. None of them did. The simplicity of that made Tanya melt just a little.

This was why she had left her theraputic studies unfinished. She had far too much fun with simple changes, with experimentation, to ever not think of a patient’s mind as a playground for pleasurable Altering. So when this job came along, it was way too good to pass up, even if it meant leaving school only a year before she could have gone into legitimate practice. She doubted, still, that she’d have survived long in the real world, anyway.

“Pizza’s ordered, ladies.” Sam hung the phone up. “Scarlett, I think you have to take delivery...”

“Gee, I wonder why,” the basketball player replied with a grin. “Maybe ’cause it’s just me and Laine that are decent?”

“I’ll do it!” Sunny offered with a laugh. She was the only one of the eight on her feet, leaning against the wall near the arena door, wearing only a pair of sky-blue panties.

“I’d let her, just to see the delivery boy’s face,” Athena giggled.

“Or girl’s,” Fatin said, grinning.

Laine chuckled. “I don’t think it matters who brings the food, if Sunny takes it dressed like that, they’ll be a babbling mess.”

Sunny swiveled to face Laine, putting her hands on her hips, her tone dramatic. “Beware the power of my hypno panties!”

“I don’t think it’s the panties they’ll be staring at,” Annie snarked. “At least not at first.”

Chere coughed, clearly embarrassed by her twin. “What do we want to do until the pizza arrives?”

Laine threw her hands in the air. “I’m beat, so I’m happy to just relax for a bit. Anything that doesn’t take more running around.”

“Well, it’s a half hour wait,” Sam replied.

“I think that’s my cue,” Tanya said, standing up. “I’ve got something in mind for you ladies. No running around. It’s not a team game, though.”

Sam shrugged. “Sure, just don’t count it for the strip tournament.”

There was a murmur of consensus around the room. Tanya smiled. This was a chance to run a custom program that she hadn’t fully tested. It didn’t really fit with the business model, didn’t really need to bother with the laser pistols or the taggers. “Great. Anyone familiar with ‘Mafia,’ or ‘Werewolf?’“

Athena raised her hand. “One person kills off the other players one at a time and the others try to figure out who it is?”

“Pretty much, yeah.” Tanya nodded. “I came up with a little variant, I call it ‘Abduction,’ since I think alien abduction is... well, more fun than murder.”

“Yeah!” Sunny agreed. “So one of us is an alien and abducts the others?”

“Pretty much. You’ll go in to the maze, and each of you has a home to go to. There’s a big open space where you’ll meet up, discuss plans and things. Then you all go to your own homes, and...”

“And the alien comes by and... zap?“

Tanya laughed. “Kind of. You’re awfully enthusiastic about this, Sunny.”

Chere sighed and rolled her eyes. “She’s been obsessed with aliens and abduction since we were kids.”

“Well,” Tanya stepped in to the middle of the room. “Tell you what, I’ll explain the flow of the round. Everyone gets together, discusses a plan, maybe makes an accusation. Then, everyone goes to their own home; the alien chooses a victim, and everyone decides who they want to invite over. I’ll explain that in a sec. Then the abductor sees if she can get her victim. All clear?”

“So far, so good,” Sam replied.

“Perfect! So. When you all get together for your meeting, you can discuss whatever you like: suspicions, plans, what you were doing when someone was kidnapped, where you’ll be after that round, whatever you like. The Alterations you’ve had will make sure that you can’t lie when you’re giving evidence, but otherwise you can say pretty much anything. That’s also where you can accuse someone of being the alien.”

“So what’s this about inviting people places?” Sam asked.

“Alright, as you might’ve guessed: if you’re not alone, you’re safe from the alien, regardless of who she is—unless she’s the one you’re hanging around with, of course. So, each of you can invite another girl to stay with you until the next meeting. Then you all get to decide who’s invitations you’ll accept. You don’t have to invite anyone, and you don’t have to accept any invites.”

“What if I invite Laine over, but Sam invites me, and we both accept?” Annie asked.

“That’s the fun of the strategy,” Tanya grinned. “If you both accept, well, you and Sam will be together at her home, and Laine will be alone in your home.“

“So I would have accepted an invitation,” Laine said slowly, “but I would still be alone.”

“Exactly.”

“Simple rules,” Fatin noted, “but complex strategy. Sounds fun.”

“Sounds like it’ll make my head hurt,” Chere muttered.

“Sounds perfect,” Sunny responded teasingly. Chere flipped her sister off, which only made her giggle harder.

“What does the alien do if she can’t catch her victim alone?” Laine asked.

“Usually she just has to wait until the next round, maybe pick a new victim,” Tanya answered, “although there are options...”

Sunny clapped her hands. “Ooh, like what?”

“The abductor has the option each round to block one girl’s invitation, or to make a single fake invitation. And she has ways to affect the memories and decisions of her non-victims, too.”

This caught a variety of reactions and an outburst of chatter. Tanya suppressed a smirk.

Chere cleared her throat and raised a hand. “What happens when we accuse someone of being the abductor?”

“Well, if you get it right, you win, obviously,” Tanya replied. “If you accuse the wrong person, the alien hunters show up and take them away, and the rest of you wind up abducted. It’s a high-stakes game; accuse the wrong person, you lose. And just so we’re all clear on the rules, an accusation only goes through with a clear majority of votes, not just the most votes.“

“Okay, so the alien can’t just win by being the only person to put in a vote accusing someone else.” Fatin nodded.

Athena spoke up. “Is it a secret vote?”

Tanya shook her head. “Absolutely not. And I think that covers everything, unless there are any more questions?”

There was no reply.

“Great. Put your visors on and head on in.”

Tanya watched as her eight customers headed into the arena, using her tablet to set up the Abductor game. She paused, considered meddling with the randomness (they’d never know if the numbers were being fudged, and a fun experience was more important than everything being absolutely fair; that was part of being a good host), then decided against it. She took her identification card in hand, swiped it in the electronic lock by the Staff Only door, and took up her post in the comfiest chair in the building, watching the arena on several monitors as the girls stood in the center space. She glanced at her tablet.

Annie had been chosen as the abductor. Interesting. She turned up the speaker system to listen to the conversation.

“... to try to catch whoever,” Sunny was saying.

“Well, yeah, that’s a given,” Chere replied. “The only problem is making it work.”

Annie jumped in. “Well, best bet, if the abduction can only happen when we’re alone, then we agree now who invites who where, then we’ll know who the alien is when someone gets taken.”

“Yeah!” Sunny said. “That’s the idea, we pair up, decide who’s making an invite, then whoever disappears we’ll know who the kidnapper is!”

Tanya grinned. There’s the abductor, leading the conversation just where she wants it to be. The rest of the group either agreed or simply shrugged and went along with it, pairing off and deciding who among the pair would make the invitation, before all heading back to their respecting “homes” in disparate corners of the arena, led there by their visors.

It was nice to just be able to watch. Because it wasn’t a standard program, Tanya hadn’t had her own Alterations activated. She wasn’t compelled to be a good and attentive guardian of her charges, or to provide and manage a fun customer experience. They weren’t customers right now; they weren’t paying for this, it wasn’t a standard laser tag match, it was just a conversation game between Altered friends.

Most of whom were wearing very little. Thanks to her.

Tanya leaned back in the chair, affording her a wide view of the monitor bank, even if the whole group was concentrated on a single screen at the moment. She slipped a hand up her shirt, feeling the contour of her breasts under the fabric. With her own programming relaxed, she could take a little time to herself. Her guests would be safe even if she couldn’t respond instantly to their needs.

Annie decided on Laine as her victim. Nice. Then she blocked the invitation from Athena, so Laine would be alone. Finally, she sent her own invitation to Sam, her alibi. Tanya chuckled. Annie clearly understood the strategy of playing the abductor.

The moment Sam arrived at Annie’s base, the black girl put a hand on her friend’s shoulder. Tanya shivered, knowing what instructions had popped up on Annie’s visor the moment she’d been randomly selected as the abductor, knowing what was about to happen.

Annie squeezed Sam’s shoulder. “You obey, Sam.”

Sam gasped, eyes going wide... then blank. “I obey, Annie.”

Tanya moaned, kneading at her breast.

“You were here the whole time with me,” Annie was saying.

“I was here the whole time with you.” Sam’s hollow tone and thousand-mile stare was definitely a turn-on. Tanya shivered again.

“I never left.”

“You never left.”

“I stuck to the plan.”

“You stuck to the plan.”

Tanya let her fingers play over her nipple. She watched Annie leave Sam standing, dazed, and move through the maze to where Laine was waiting.

“Annie?” Laine asked, seeing her friend there. “’Theen never called, I was getting kinda worried...”

Annie smiled, stepping closer. “Oh, I know,” she said. “I blocked her invitation.”

“Oh.” Laine swallowed, noticeably, and shrank back. “You did.”

Both hands were now working under Tanya’s shirt. She was looking forward to this.

“And you’re going to be abducted.” With Annie’s words, a subroutine triggered in the game program, which set off a flash in Laine’s visor. On the monitor, she stopped moving.

Tanya savoured a moment of pleasure, her body pulsing with joy, her hands seizing her flesh and her knees pressing together, before reluctantly bringing her hands down as on the monitors Laine started walking mindlessly towards the waiting room and Annie headed back to her own home in the maze where her perfect alibi was waiting.

Tanya still had work to do. She rose from the chair and went to meet Laine in the waiting room. She watched as Laine blinked, shook her head, and spotted Tanya. “The alien mothership looks a lot like the place where we get our gear on,” she said with a little smile.

“If this is the mothership,” Tanya asked, smirking back, “What does that make me?”

Laine flushed a bit and didn’t answer.

Tanya waved her over. “Come on, I’ll show you the working guts of the place. It’s more fun in here than it is sitting alone out there, anyway, and I bet it’s the sort of thing you’re interested in.”

Laine’s enthusiasm was clear in her profuse thanks and her rapid movement across the room to enter the small observation post. Tanya pulled a second comfortable office chair into place in front of the banks of monitors. “There’s always someone watching the games, just for security and safety. For big games, we need two guides, so there’s always two chairs.”

Laine nodded, watching as her friends reconvened to continue their alien abduction game. Suspicious glances fell immediately on Athena, since Laine wasn’t there and Athena was supposed to be with her to keep her from being abducted.

“Want to hear what they’re saying?” Tanya asked, turning up the volume on the speakers before Laine could respond. The question was mere formality anyway; Laine’s answer was evident the moment she walked into the room.

“...lly, guys?” Sam was saying. “I mean, she’s an airhead, but she’s not stupid.”

“Thanks, I think,” Athena replied with an eyeroll. “I’m telling you guys, I sent the invite, I never got an answer.”

“My point is that if ‘Theen were the abductor, she wouldn’t be dumb enough to immediately grab someone she was supposed to be protecting.”

“Thank you! That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you all too!”

In the observation room, Laine laughed. “Yeah, ’Theen’s totally innocent.”

“I know,” Tanya replied with a grin, turning back to the screens.

“And the alien can do things to messages,” Chere spoke up, “and she’s got that Vulcan... mind warp thingy.”

Sunny sighed loudly and dramatically. “First of all, that’s Vulcan mind meld, and second, that’s for reading minds, not controlling them.“

“Oh, whatever, then that one where she can just wave her hand and get James Bond to release her from the straps.”

“That’s Star Wars, not Star Trek. That’s the Jedi Mind Trick.“

“Oh, whatever, it’s all owned by Disney anyway.”

“Dork.”

“Geek.”

Annie sat on the floor. “You two want a couple more minutes? Or are we going to keep playing here?”

“I think that Chere’s point,” Fatin cut in, casually stepping between the two topless sisters, “is that if we assume ’Theen’s innocent, there are six of us who are suspects, because the abductor can mess with our messages and our minds.“

Laine slid forward, reached across Tanya, and turned the speaker down as a thought occurred to her. “So... you watch... you see everything that happens in there?”

Tanya gave a curious smile and nodded.

Laine started to go red in the face. “When I was set to do my run, against Chere and Scar...”

Tanya’s smile shifted into a knowing grin. She nodded again.

“Oh...” Laine seemed unable to say more than that. She looked like she wanted to, though.

“It was something of a thrill for me, too,” Tanya confided, nudging her chair closer. “Watching you explore your immobilized friends, knowing what you must be feeling...” Her hand brushed the back of Laine’s. “Knowing you must be thinking about what it’s like for them...”

Laine nodded, swallowed hard. “You... y-you do the Alterations, write the programs, r-right?”

“Anyone who gets in one of those chairs out there is under my care.” Tanya patted Laine’s arm. “Either directly, or through one of my creations, if I’m not here.”

There was a pause. Laine was obviously thinking. Whatever discussion had been happening in the arena concluded and the seven women remaining returned to their bases, moving out from one monitor to several.

“Do you want to hear what’s happening?” Tanya asked, reaching for the speaker dial.

“Hm? Oh, uh, n-no, no thank you.” Laine stammered. “I’m, um... I wasn’t really paying attention, I’m, um...”

“You’re thinking,” Tanya said with a nod. “You’re, perhaps, imagining what they’re discussing down there? Or how they’re being affected by their programming.”

“That,” Laine blurted, blushing. “The last one. A-and...” She swallowed again. “And what Annie’s going to do to them.”

“Oh, really?” Tanya asked, her chair at a right angle to Laine’s, pressed nearly close enough for their knees to knock together. “Is that why you asked if I designed the programming? Wondering what I’m going to do to you?“

Laine said nothing.

Tanya respected her silence, turning to watch the monitors, leaving her hand on Laine’s wrist. Several of the girls had paired up. Chere was by herself, and Annie was standing next to Fatin. Tanya saw Laine’s eyes jump to that last pair on the monitor.

“I-I’d like to hear...”

Tanya nodded and turned up the speaker dial, then reached over to her tablet to isolate the sound on Annie and Fatin’s monitor.

“...pretty sure that Chere’s up to something, don’t you think Fatin?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, she was pretty quick to jump to ’Theen’s defense there, and...”

“So she didn’t want to make a bad accusation and lose the game, so what?”

“Just seemed suspicious, that’s all.”

Fatin shook her head. “Nah, I don’t think so.”

Annie’s hand jumped to the topless girl’s shoulder. Tanya held her breath. A dark shoulder tensed, a darker hand squeezed.

“You obey, Fatin.”

“Oh God,” Laine muttered.

Fatin blinked, inhaled, looked like she was trying to say something, and leaned away for just an instant before the programming activated.

“I obey, Annie.”

Laine gave a little whimper. Tanya smiled and nodded.

“You’re suspicious of Chere.” Annie’s hand slid down Fatin’s arm.

“I’m suspicious of Chere.”

Laine stared. “She could... a-anyone...”

Tanya saw the girl tense, gripping the arms of her chair. She nodded again. “Anyone. Anything.”

“You won’t make an open accusation until you’re sure, but you’ll share your suspicions whenever you’re alone with someone.”

“I won’t make an open accusation until I’m sure, but I’ll share my suspicions whenever I’m alone with someone.”

“She’s smart,” Tanya noted. “First round she had Sam give her an alibi. She’s hiding her tracks.”

Laine nodded, apparently not trusting her voice, not looking away from the monitor as the scene continued to play out.

“Instead of thinking that I brought it up, you will believe that you come up with these suspicions yourself, and told them to me.”

“Instead of thinking that you brought it up, I believe that I come up with these suspicions myself, and told them to you.”

“Holy shit,” Laine breathed, pressing her legs together.

Tanya turned the volume down. “Good watch, hm?”

“It... it is...”

“Two Altered women, one baring her breasts, the other, well...” Tanya chuckled. “Have you ever been Altered like that, Laine?”

“Not... not like that, no.” Laine shook her head and smiled a little. “Not like this, n-not before this. C-cause there’s nothing different about my programming, right? I... I’m just not as far along, with the whole, naked… thing...” She squirmed.

“I saw you slip those cute little panties off. And I have access to all the programming.” Tanya held up the tablet. “A couple taps and the right suggestions, and you’d think that your record was four losses instead of one.”

“Is that what you want?” The question seemed to jump from Laine’s lips, words coming too fast and too excitedly. Her tone wasn’t accusatory, or derisive, but genuine, curious, possibly heartfelt. It caught Tanya off-guard a little, and she felt herself starting to flush.

“I... Yes, Laine, I would enjoy it. A lot.”

Beet-red, Laine nodded. “C-can I tell you... a-ask you something?”

“Anything,” Tanya replied, noting the eagerness in her own breath.

Laine gulped, closed her eyes. “When we... when the six of us were chasing Sunny, I had a fantasy, of her, i-in... in a cage. Altered. Sedated. Did... did you put that in my head?”

Tanya pictured the scene, a wicked grin growing on her face. Still, she shook her head. “That’s all you. But it sounds amazing.

“Uh huh.” Laine nodded again, eyes still closed. “I, um... I also imagined cages for the others... a-and for... for me.”

Tanya’s fingers drifted slowly over Laine’s arm. “A cage for you?”

Goosebumps rose in response to the touch. “Y-yeah. Yes. I... I couldn’t help but... wonder...”

“Wonder what?”

“If... you would... cage me...”

Tanya looked Laine in the eye. “In a heartbeat.”

Laine gulped, shrinking back a bit. “Lock me up,” she said, her voice steady and sure, her eyes fixing on the tablet. “Ah... metaphorically.”

True to her previous statement, and with a smile in her eyes, Tanya didn’t delay. Seeing where Laine’s gaze was, though, she decided to go a different route. “Staff override,” she said. “Laine, acknowledge.”

“I acknowledge,” the girl’s lips replied, then Laine blinked. “Oh... oh wow, that was...”

“Remove your visor,” Tanya ordered.

Instantly, hands took flight, slipping the gear off Laine’s head. She looked bewildered, excited, shocked... aroused. “This is so...”

“Laine, stop.”

Laine’s headset clattered to the floor. Her eyes took on a thousand-mile stare, big and grey, as she slouched back in the chair, her breathing calm, deep and regular.

“Hypnotized into helplessness, and all the hornier for it. I’ve been where you are more than once, girl, and loved it every time.” Tanya adjusted Laine’s seat, pointing her gaze directly at the monitors. “Look at them, gathering together now. Watch Fatin how keeps giving Chere the side-eye, how Annie’s suggestions are taking hold in her mind.” Standing behind the chair, Tanya stroked the mesmerized girl’s cheek with the back of her hand. “Imagine what they must be saying to one another. Imagine how everything Chere says gets twisted in Fatin’s mind into something else, something more sinister. Imagine how it would feel in your own mind.”

Laine gave a little moan, her mind still processing despite her apparent lack of awareness. Tanya’s trigger programming included a laser focus on whatever the overriding Alterist suggested; technically she was abusing a safety protocol meant to help rid players of Alters that were causing them problems, but like any good Alterist, Tanya was adaptable, and put any available resource towards achieving her ends. It just so happened that at this moment, her ends included designs on the cute, chubby girl in the office chair who, she knew, wasn’t wearing any panties beneath her long green skirt.

Tanya took a small bottle of scented cream she kept on the desk, a rare blend from a nearby boutique shop, and applied it lightly to her hands. She returned to gently stroking Laine’s cheek. “Do you smell that, Laine? Lemon, lavender. A special cream I like for my hands. This smell can be bars for your cage, anaesthesia for your mind. A nice, deep breath,” Tanya paused while her charge inhaled slowly, “and that scent can be a connection to all those fantasies, all those ideas, all those feelings of helplessness and captivity.”

Laine managed a whimper.

“This is your cage now, Laine. You can only watch, here, while your friends play with each others’ minds,” Tanya chuckled, still caressing the entranced girl’s face, still filling her senses with lemon and lavender. “But that doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy the sight, does it, Laine? You can always slip a hand under the band of that skirt, and imagine what they would be doing if it was you in control, and not me...“

Laine, in her haze, paused only an instant before her hands lifted from where they dangled to come to rest in her lap.

“But that would be so much more fun if you’re aware of what’s happening to you, wouldn’t it.” Tanya said, leaning over the chair and speaking softly. “So let’s reconnect that consciousness and let’s see what’s on your mind, not just mine. Acknowledge, Laine.“

Her voice was hoarse, strained, but still monotone, hollow. “I acknowledge.”

“End override.”

Laine’s fingers we already playing around her waistband as the light returned to her eyes. “G-god...”

Tanya laughed, still stroking Laine’s cheek. “I’m good, but I’m not that good.“

Despite herself, Laine laughed along. “S-so there’s a staff override?”

“To remove unwanted suggestions, yes. It doesn’t usually make you a helpless captive, unless, of course...”

“... unless that’s what I want.” Laine concluded. She took a sharp, shuddering breath in, but her exhalation was much calmer, relaxed. Her eyes wandered over the monitors, where the other girls were heading back to their respective corners to decide on invitations.

“What you want does make all the difference, doesn’t it, Laine?”

“What I want...” Laine repeated dreamily, taking another deep breath, almost as though tasting the air.

Tanya brought her hand down, held the chair, leaned close to Laine’s ear, watching her reactions. “And right now you want to just sit...”

“Uh huh...”

“And watch...”

“Watch...”

“And fantasize...”

Laine nodded, her eyes locking on the monitor showing Annie.

“And touch.”

There was no further hesitation. Laine’s hands slipped under her waistband, and her hips bucked. Were it not for Tanya bracing it, the chair would have gone rolling across the floor. “Easy, there, easy. Love the energy, but tone it down just a touch. Besides, I want to see Annie’s next move, don’t you?”

“Y-yes, mmm, oh y-yes please...” Laine’s hands continued to move under her skirt, but she was no longer forcing the office chair backwards.

Tanya brought the volume up on Annie’s monitor, and checked the tablet. “She’s targeting Sam, but inviting Athena. Interesting. Of course, she manipulated Sam into giving her an alibi when she grabbed you, so that might be her plan.”

Breathing got noticeably faster; a face noticeably redder. Reactions that made Tanya press her legs together just a little.

“Ooh, Sam’s not alone, so she can’t abduct her. So what’s she going to do to Athena, then?” Tanya looked at her charge. “What would you do, Laine?“

“Nnnn... make her... s-secret agent...”

“Yes, convert her to your team,” Tanya said, encouraging, deepening the fantasy, loving the fantasy. “Can’t take her with you to the stars, not yet, so make her your devoted slave on earth.” This wasn’t really a viable option within the rules of the game, but Laine wasn’t playing the game, and all is fair in dreams.

Laine’s eyes locked on the monitor as Annie came up behind Athena and squeezed her shoulder. “You obey, ’Theen.”

And Athena’s eerie monotone followed. “I obey, Annie.”

Laine took a hissing breath, watching the expression leech from the Greek’s features. Seeing her in that state made Tanya’s hands tremble, made her mouth dry. “Mind if I...” Tanya asked, a hand up under her shirt, playing with her breast.

Half-aware, moving slowly through a hypnotic haze, Laine looked over at Tanya. Her surprise registered briefly through her trance. “N-no... please do...”

Annie was giving instructions. “Alright, turn around and look at me.” Her strong tone made Laine and Tanya both swivel to watch.

Athena mechanically turned to face her controller. Tanya, watching them on the monitor, slipped her uniform grey shirt off, revealing her breasts, and continued to gently massage herself.

“There’s a lot of us out there on display, ’Theen. Me, the twins, Fatin, all showing ourselves.” Annie’s hands played about the hem of her shirt. “So listen up. You’re going to be distracted by girls showing off, you hear?”

“I will be distracted by girls showing off.” Athena’s eyes, still distant, slowly dipped downward.

Annie stepped back, letting Athena have a good view. She planted her feet, shoulder-width apart. “And when you’re distracted, you’re going to be agreeable.” Slowly, inch by inch, Annie lifted her shirt to reveal her crotch, shaved as clean as her head.

“I will be agreeable,” Athena replied, her gaze locking between Annie’s legs. Laine nodded as well, watching the whole process on the monitor, hands moving under her skirt.

“You’ll just go along with anything anyone says.”

Athena nodded, repeated the words. Tanya and Laine moaned in tandem.

“That’s a really clever friend you have there,” Tanya said, catching her breath, letting her hands fall to her sides. “Athena’s just going to be constantly useless in conversation.”

Laine nodded, taking another deep breath.

“She keeps doing that, she’ll be able to pick off her victims easy.”

Laine shuddered. “G-got me... pretty easy...”

“Don’t feel bad, she targeted you.” Tanya grinned, leaning back against the counter, beside the monitors. “Showed the others the dangers of making plans in the open.”

Laine’s eyes travelled from Tanya’s chest, to Annie’s snatch on the monitor, to Athena’s glazed expression, and back again. “I... I w-want...”

Tanya stepped forward, blocked Laine’s view of the monitor, and reached out to touch her cheek. Laine visibly tensed as she inhaled and the scent of lemon and lavender deepened her trance and her arousal, then relaxed as she breathed out, her fingers still making lazy circles between her legs.

Tanya stepped to the side in time to show Annie on the monitor, letting her shirt fall. “Alright, ’Theen, no memory of any of that, and wake up.” Athena took a deep breath, and Annie smiled. “So yeah, I mean I can see that the other girls are a little suspicious about you, especially since you were supposed to be with Laine,” Annie continued as Athena came around.

Athena sighed. “Yeah, well, I never got an answer to, uh...” As Annie turned a little, Athena’s eyes drifted downward and her gaze fixed on Annie’s bare bottom. “My... invitation,” she finished lamely, staring.

“Well, this round you were with me the whole time,” Annie said, “and nothing weird happened.”

“Uh, yeah,” Athena replied, sounding distracted. “Nothing weird. With you the whole time.”

“Looks like it’s time to go back and talk with everyone,” Annie said, moving to leave her base.

Athena nodded. “Time to go back.” Her eyes never left Annie’s backside as the two of them made their way through the maze.

“Let me guess,” Tanya said, turning from the monitor to face Laine. “You’re imagining what you would do with Athena. Just pull up that skirt, and she’d be...”

“L-lost,” Laine mumbled. “Distracted. H-helpless.” She took a deep breath, smiled a little vacantly. “Like me.”

Tanya winked. “Oh Laine, if you think you’re helpless now... Oh, just wait.”

That made Laine gasp. Tanya’s fingernails dragging lightly over an exposed calf didn’t hurt, either. “Save a bit of that for later,” the guide said. “But don’t worry, I’ll be sure you get off before your friends get out of there.”

Tanya’s hands returned to her chest as she thought about what was to come. She wished that she could go further, but it just wasn’t an option, not at that moment; even if it wasn’t a real game, she was still responsible for the players, she still had eight Altered people under her care.

Sunny’s voice bounced cheerily over the speakers, catching the attention of both women in the observation room. “All present and accounted for!”

“Glad to see you still here,” Fatin said to Chere. “Sorry I couldn’t take your invite.” Tanya noticed a little edge in her voice. Chere didn’t seem to pick up on it.

“Anyone got any new ideas? Sam asked.

Annie nodded. “We were chatting, and Athena thought that if we all try inviting someone different, you know, in a loop, and accept or decline randomly, we could keep the abductor guessing.”

Athena, her eyes on Sunny, nodded. “Um... yeah, I did. Seems like it could work.” Sunny noticed the attention and grinned, shifting slightly to give Athena a better view. No one else in the room paid either of them any mind, although the two watching on closed-circuit camera appreciated Sunny’s efforts. Out of the corner of her eye, Tanya saw Laine’s gaze follow Sunny’s bare breasts; the corner of her eye, because her focus, too, was on the younger twin’s mostly-nude form.

Chere shrugged, and at the brief movement of her exposed chest, Athena’s head swivelled. “Eh, sounds alright to me. I got no better ideas.”

Fatin and Scarlett shared a meaningful look. Both looked back to Chere.

“Sure,” Sam said. “We’re standing in a circle, everyone just invites the girl to her left?”

“Yeah, okay,” Athena said, turning to her left where she could get a good look at Fatin.

“Anything else to go over?” Annie asked.

“Nah, let’s just do this,” Sunny replied from her place on Annie’s right. “You’ll get my...”

Tanya muted the discussion, looking back to her red-faced, trembling charge. “I hope you’re having as much fun watching this as I am.”

“Mmm... uh huh...” Laine breathed.

“Good.” Tanya stepped forward, to the side Laine’s chair, and picked up the fallen visor. “Shall we put this back on you?”

A moan, a hissed breath, a nod, a plea voiced wordlessly.

It was only a moment’s work for her skilled hands, even with the squirming subject in the chair. Tanya had had a good deal of experience with the more complex equipment in the waiting room, and before coming to this line of work had been in the medical field. Slipping a visor on a willing subject, even one who as otherwise-engaged as Laine was, wasn’t a challenge.

“I could keep using the override, but I think this is more fun for us both.”

“Uh h-huh...” Laine’s eyes fluttered even as her anticipation was building, and Tanya recognized the look of a trance. She grinned, once more stroking Laine’s cheek, letting the scent of the hand cream sink in a little further.

The girl was dropping before the first light flickered.

Tanya’s own breath was rapid as she stepped back and tapped on the tablet. Laine’s hands didn’t stop working, but the trace-lit patterns on the visor and the white-noise subliminals on the band-speakers sent her mind into an Alter trance, her eyes unfocused but still gazing longingly at Tanya’s bared breasts, her breathing more regular but still deep and ragged.

Tanya put the tablet down and used her fingers to draw small circles around her nipples. “That’s right, Laine. Keep looking, keep touching. You can hear me through that static fuzz in your brain, even if you can’t remember what I’m saying. And you study this stuff, so you know that if I say anything you don’t want, you’ll shake it right off. But we both know that you want this, Laine.”

Laine responded with a low, slow moan.

“This is your cage. This is your wish, your will, your desire. And you can imagine what I might be able to do to your friends, too. And what they can do to one another. And what you can do to them. All while you sit there in a trance, and stare at my breasts, and listen to your sublims, and hear my words, and watch the patterns, and touch, and touch, and touch...”

Tanya’s right hand decided almost of its own will to demonstrate some of that touching, slipping between her legs. She felt the press of fabric against her labia, the shockwave of warmth and pleasure, and her knees went weak. She braced herself with her other hand, pausing to catch her breath.

Regaining her composure, Tanya stepped close and leaned over Laine, looking through the twinkling light of the display on the visor, meeting her eyes, her hands on the arms of the office chair, her feet firmly planted together, thighs between Laine’s spread knees.

“Won’t take much now, will it, Laine. I bet all you need is me to say it. But you can’t ask, can you, Laine? You’re too aroused, too needy, and just too far gone, too deep. Your entire mind is focused on the sublims, on the flashes, on my voice, and on your own desire, to even find the energy to think about what words you might need to create the sentences to express the want you have now for sexual release.”

Laine produced one garbled syllable on each of her rushed, warm breaths, more expelling air than attempting coherence. Her hands sped up, her legs twitched, and her hips bucked, but the chair was held down, held in place.

Tanya was holding firmer, leaning closer, watching as Laine’s eyes travelled rapidly between her own, and her breasts, and the subtle flashing images on the visor, and seeing how every time Laine tried to focus past the visor, the programming she was undergoing stepped itself up, scanning her mind and increasing the sensory input.

Tanya was competing with her own equipment for the attention of the hypnotized. The irony of it gave her the shivers.

“But you don’t have to say a thing, Laine,” Tanya continued, and Laine’s eyes skipped from the image on the visor to meet Tanya’s again, if only briefly. “Because I already know. I know how deeply you want, you need. You don’t have to say it, Laine, I can see it, I can hear it. I can control it.” She chuckled, leaning still closer. “I can control you.

“Hnnmhn,” Laine choked out, body active despite her mind’s increasing passivity.

Tanya timed her movement carefully so as not to allow Laine to knock the chair over, and with one lemon-and-lavender-scented hand, she again brushed her fingers along Laine’s cheek. “Suggestions will just flow in to your mind, and you can just nod along to them if you think they’ll be safe, interesting, and fun. And I think, Laine, that it would be safe, interesting, and fun, Laine, if you would have yourself a nice, relaxing, and powerful orgasm right... about...”

Tanya put a knee on the chair, not just to brace for safety, but also to lean in close, to search eyes, to pull gaze away from flickers of light.

“Now.”

Laine howled. Her eyes slammed shut, her back arched, and her wordless cries of joy filled the small observation room. Tanya held tight to the chair, keeping Laine from tumbling out as her body shuddered and writhed. The younger woman’s hands seemed trapped now by the waistband of the skirt as she rolled from one hip to the other, her legs pressing against Tanya’s as she rode out the the climax.

Not for the first time that afternoon, Tanya wished she could be the one in the headset. She practically convulsed at the idea. She wanted to tear the visor from Laine’s head, place it on her own, and hand the student the tablet. No, she wanted to open Laine’s beautiful mind, first, set her inhibitions free, let the girl—no, make the girl do whatever she might want.

But there were all kinds of safety, and legal, reasons, that the Alterist in charge can’t be all that heavily Altered.

Maybe after this bunch had gone, though... She could always talk to Liss.

Laine was coming down from the ecstasy, and sinking right back into her Alteration-made trance, her eyes once more bouncing between the flickering lights and Tanya’s chest. Her breathing was slowing and the flush on her face was starting to fade. Her expression had already slipped back from intense pleasure to calm blankness.

Tanya stepped back from the chair and leaned on the counter in front of the monitors, hands behind her. She reached over casually and made a couple quick taps on the tablet, and the Altering program started to wind down. Laine’s eyes cleared, momentarily, before fixing again on Tanya’s breasts. Her expression never managed to shed its thousand-mile stare.

“Tell me how it all was, Laine.”

“Huh?” The hint of a smile formed at the corners of the entranced girl’s mouth. “Wonderful,” she breathed.

Tanya arched her back, feeling arms and legs pop. “Mmm. Good. You’re here for a good time, after all.”

Laine nodded. “A good time,” she muttered, staring.

“And it’ll be fun to see what your friends are up to.” Tanya turned back to the controls, increasing the volume as the seven—no, wait, the six women still in the game returned to their meeting area. Sunny wasn’t among them.

“Crap!” Tanya grabbed her uniform shirt and pulled it quickly over her head. She took hold of the tablet.

“... she supposed to be with you?” Fatin said to Chere.

They heard Sunny’s voice from the waiting room. “Hello?”

Tanya quickly selected Sunny’s profile and made a couple quick taps. No further noise came from the other room.

“She didn’t send me an invite!” Chere was protesting.

“You were pretty quick to agree to ’Theen’s plan,” Annie replied.

“Yeah,” Athena added, spaced out, staring accusingly at Chere’s chest.

Tanya ducked her head out the door, confirmed that Sunny was entranced, standing there, frozen, staring into the glittering lights on her visor, then turned back to Laine. “I thought you might like a chance to clean up.”

Laine flushed again and slowly, unsteadily got to her feet. “Th-thanks.”

“I think maybe you know something,” Scarlett was saying on the monitor.

“Wh-what, me?” Chere said, looking around at suddenly hostile faces.

“You should go quick, we can talk about this later. I think the game’s about to be over.”

Laine nodded. “C-can I...” She swallowed, then impulsively, awkwardly, grabbed Tanya’s shoulders, pulled her close, and planted a kiss on her lips. Surprised, Tanya didn’t think to reciprocate until after the Laine had pulled back, and the moment had passed.

Laine blushed. “Thank you,” she whispered, before bolting from the room.

Tanya leaned against the wall. Huh, she thought. Didn’t expect that. She looked over to the monitor. Kissing someone Altered. A customer, no less. Any other day I might get fired for that. She sighed. Wish I’d thought of it first.

This was not a normal day.

“I vote that Chere’s the abductor!” Fatin said on the monitor.

“Me too,” Athena mumbled, agreeing more with Fatin’s chest than her words.

“Absolutely,” Scarlett added.

“Wait, guys, seriously, it’s not...”

“You’ve got my vote, too,” Annie said.

“And that’s four, the majority,” Sam said. “Game’s over, alien scum.” She giggled.

“But it’s...”

Tanya hadn’t really written a proper endgame routine into the program yet, so she used her tablet to send a command to all active players. The scene on the monitors fell silent, not because the volume had been turned off but because the six women had all simply stopped in place. An accusation was made, the game was over. She directed the players back to the waiting room, watched as they started to move mechanically towards the entrance.

Tanya stepped from the observation post to the waiting room just as Laine returned from the washroom, shaking her still-damp hands. Sunny was standing by one of the tables, entranced. “The girls are on their way,” Tanya said.

Laine nodded. “Okay, and...?”

“And I’m going to put you in the same trance they’re in,” Tanya replied. “Hide the evidence, you know.” She grinned and winked.

Laine giggled. “A-alright, Tanya. I’m ready.”

“Good.” Three taps, and Laine was in the same state as Sunny.

Tanya exhaled. She was horny as hell. Release wasn’t really an option, not at the moment, not as the other girls were starting to make their way into the lobby. Of course, the sight of six more hypnotized women in various states of undress did nothing to help her arousal.

She looked around the room. Eight beautiful young women under her control. She could do anything, anything right now. Her eyes wandered lecherously around the room, at all the flesh on display. Without her thinking about it, her left hand reached up and brushed her right nipple through her shirt.

They’re customers, she said to herself, sitting in a free chair near a forgotten drink. You have a duty of care. And so, with some regret, Tanya set the control tablet on the table and set the wakeup routine for all the headsets.

There was a momentary pause as suggestions were fed into the visors. Tanya kept one eye on the metrics on her tablet and the other on her charges.

Annie was the first to recover, and she threw her arms in the air and gave a cheer. This shocked Sam out of her reverie with a gasp as her memories cleared. “It was you!” she said, pointing an accusing finger at the bare-bottomed abductor.

Annie responded by turning around and slapping her ass. “Got you all. Got. You. All.”

“Annie? Really?” Chere crossed her arms. “You all blamed me for what she did?“

Fatin blinked and shook her head. “But it just seemed like everything you said was... suspicious...” she looked over at Annie, who laughed.

“And you made me...” Athena blushed furiously. “Ooh! You’re gonna pay for that!”

Sunny laughed and walked over to Annie, hand up for a high-five. “Good job, alien girl!” Their hands met with a slap, and the two of them laughed.

“Gotta do that one again,” Scarlett said, taking her seat, and the others nodded agreement.

After supper,” Sam added. “And after we continue the tournament.“

Tanya stood and was about to speak, when Chere cut in. “Please, please nothing where my memory gets fucked with again. That Red Rover game gave me a headache.” She shook her head. “I know there’s going to be more later just... not now.“

Tanya looked at Sam, who just shrugged. “Whatever order we play them in works for me,” she said. “I’m mostly hungry, and that’ll be fixed in a moment.”

Tanya nodded, opened the game list on her tablet, and swapped two around. “Alright then. After dinner: Blind Ki—uhhh, Blind Queen’s Castle!“

* * *