The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

to quote monty python: “and now for something completely different.” I decided to take a quick break from me other story and I pumped out this one. I have to give some credits of inspiration to Fool’s Page’s “Drone” as well as Trilby Else’s “Hive” (which had a good del of inspiration as well). As for imagery. I got some ideas from a picture made by Haywaine. It wasn’t intended, but it came out that way, as I stumbled on it during a look see at hypnopics-collective. Before you move on. Danger! Bad stuff approaching. For those underage, you need not addict yourself to this kind o’ crap. Seriously, the rest of us NEED this to live! Go! Shoo! Go play Mario accountancy or something!

The last of the masters

By: KP

Tatyana was a youthful girl in her twenties, living out her life as us humans do. Unlike us, her planet (who’s occupants were formerly known as human) was constantly enslaved and freed in a constant and vicious cycle. On planet Ghis (the inhabitants called it so, but it was subject to constant change), megalomaniacs came and went, altering her kind as history went. Although she was lucky enough not to be alive during the time the last one had taken over, she still had the effects that were inflicted on her kind. First and foremost, their first master, master Kane, who marked the start of the new age in the year of ‘00, made the Ghisians all female. He kept it so that the women would automatically reproduce in certain intervals, making sex a pure novelty. She, and the rest of her kind, were all fashioned to grow up to 6′1 in height, as well as never age past twenty four, thanks to the Master Negis of ‘32. Not only that, but in general, all of the Ghisians seemed to have perfectly formed bodies, not a flaw on them. Quite possibly the result of Master Fron of ‘47. Needless to say, the last bastard, Master Rick, made his mark on her kind by making their breasts all in their DDs, most likely, the guy was a tit man. But regardless of how strong they were, they ended up extending themselves too much, trying to overpower too many planets, or just got bored. The times between the “masters” coming to claim them was called the “free time.” Tatyana always thought it was a dumb name, but they didn’t have enough time to call it anything else.

Tatyana herself was, like most, exceptionally beautiful. However, she was lucky enough to be gifted with the rare gene of having red hair, which was so silky and soft, it shone in the sunlight when it blew in the wind. She kept it so the front of her hair curled away from her face and into large uniform spools, which was admired by most Ghisians. Her face was full and her lips were sleek. Like most Ghisians, her lips were red, makeup permanently a part of her body (thank you Master Reft of ‘51). Unlike the norm, Tatyana’s eyes were green, and she preferred to wear very loose clothing, like baggy jeans as well as a regular T-shirt. Ghisians seem to have the “instinct” of wearing tighter clothing, to compensate for their figure (god, who did that number?). Her curves were absolute in full form, the typical hourglass figure of the Ghisians. Tatyana was indeed beautiful, but even she knew that the next master was going to come and turn them into slaves again. She just hoped she won’t remember, like most of the older women did.

It was a typical day during the Free time, Tatyana woke up, and went to contribute her hours to society. After she worked, she decided to take a detour into the marketplace to pick up some ingredients for dinner. She casually walked up to the sales clerk and smiled. “how are you today Tatyana?” the clerk said. “I’m fine, Jeani, do you have any spice for me today?” Tatyana nodded her head. Jeani was probably the epitome of the common Ghisian. Blonde hair, blue eyes, full lips, and a tight tube top with short shorts. She was one of the few to experience the first master. Unfortunately, it wasn’t until master Negis decided to drain parts of the free will that she started forgetting periods when she was enslaved. The first happened to be the worst of them all. “thanks for the goods Jeani, i’ll come by tomorrow.” Tatyana waved goodbye. “take care now.” Jeani said before turning back to another customer. Although Tatyana was lucky enough to be born during free time, she always feared the day when she would become a slave like all of her kind eventually did. She never marched in line with the endless army of slaves, she was never stripped of her identity and given a barcode as her only name, she was never sealed in a warehouse for space saving. The others had, and she eventually had to get used to the idea.

Upon reaching home, Tatyana threw her groceries in the fridge and lied on the couch. She pulled out one of the books from her personal library titled “fear, hatred, and dominance” and started to read. As I had said, the free time was usually boring for those who observed on the outside, that’s why many “masters” felt it was necessary to make a few changes. One man, who now orbited their planet in waiting, was planning on how he would change that. This man was arguably one of the more brilliant masters (who he hoped he would become). His name was Jahg, but to the Ghisians, he wanted to be called master Imperius. That’s what his name would be. Imperius casually watched the video screen on his ship, observing the boring and droll lives they lived out. A purchase here, an exercise there, it was dull. They didn’t even do anything that would spark interest, like swimming, or volleyball. Imperius needed to speed up his plans, before their boring lives drove him off a cliff. He wanted to go down in Ghisian history as the last master, or at least, the best one. All of the others came, rose, and fell (while others just fell). He was going to be different. He was going to find a way that would permanently bind them to servitude, he knew it. But how? Suddenly, one of the screen programmed to auto pan caught sight of a Ghisian in her bed. Jah-erm... Imperius looked over at the screen and observed. The ghisan was sound asleep, her thin blanket had clumped up and tightened around her head, making her face look featureless. An idea sparked into existence, as the master-to-be laughed to himself at the brilliance of it. “Code?” he said. “yes sir?” a robotic female voice answered. “I need you to start mass producing a new invention for me...”

Tatyana awoke to the sound of her alarm, and moved to press it. She made a groan to herself as she stumbled out of the bed from under the warm covers. She managed to keep herself from losing her balance as she walked over to her mirror in a slight daze. Recovering from her slow awakening, Tatyana brushed her hair into the two large curls that had given her acclaim. She walked out of her bedroom and walked over to a glass panel opposite the room. She lightly tapped a button on the panel and the screen lit up. Bold words trailed across the top:

Multiple Disappearances! Over 50 Ghisians Reported Missing!

This meant something. Tatyana wasn’t sure what, but it couldn’t be good. There wasn’t much crime, since the free time didn’t last long enough to enjoy stolen luxuries. Could it be the new master? So soon in her life (the last enslavement ended twenty years ago)? Tatyana could only pray that this wasn’t the day. The day when she would learn to accept and obey the will of another? To become his obedient toy and to forget her entire life save for a few hours of her life as a slave? No, it couldn’t be.. Tatyana put on some clothes and grabbed her keys. She headed out the door of her home complex and down the elevator. Outside, she saw a group amassing in the center square across from her house. She looked around, many more started to join it. A woman was standing on the bronze statue of Master Kane. Tatyana grabbed the shoulder of someone walking to join the crowd. “what’s going on?” she asked the woman. “Jeani is forming a resistance to the new master!” Tatyana screwed up her expression, how was she so sure that a new master was coming? She decided to join the crowd and listen to what she had to say. Jeani was a very good publics speaker, and since she had the experience of being one of the older ghisians, there was reason to listen. “fellow ghisians!” she began. “Last night, fifty women disappeared, fifty! There is only one true reason why this would happen: another master is testing us!” the crowd yelled in a multitude of emotions. Some fell to their knees and cried, while others screamed in anger. Jeani waved her hands to silence the crowd “I ask you, are you ready to sacrifice your life again for the pleasure of another master? I tell you I am sick of it! We have no time to make our own advancements. Most of our tools and technology were brought here by the masters! I say that we should defend ourselves from this master. To fight for our free will and our independence! No more will we be slaves! No more!” the crowd cheered, chanting her name “Jeani! Jeani! Jeani!” Jeani picked up a large hammer from the floor and thrust it into the face of Master Kane, the only master she remembered serving. The crowd roared in approval, no more would they be slaves. Today their lives would officially start as Ghisians.

“Let us prepare for the fight sisters!” Jeani yelled. The crowd dispersed throughout the city. Tatyana wanted to help to, but didn’t know where to starts. Barely in her peripheral vision was Jeani running to her shop. She quickly turned and gave chase. The crowd was overwhelming, a riot was ensuing in the city. A revolution of sorts. Tatyana caught up with Jeani and grabbed her shoulder. Jeani quickly recoiled and turned to face Tatyana. “what is it, Tatyana?” “Jeani how are we going to fight? We don’t have weapons!” She yelled over the crowd. “of course we do! The masters always left behind something.” Jeani loosened Tatyana’s grip and began running again. Tatyana wasn’t so sure that the masters would leave weapons so openly available to their slaves. Regardless, that’s what Jeani believed. The word of resistance began to spread. Cities around the planed were inspired by Jeani’s words of freedom and choice and began preparing themselves for a battle as well. They made weapons out of whatever they could find. Staffs, welders, even mining lasers, they were all acceptable. Tatyana was inspired as well, how wonderful it would be to spend her entire life as a free woman, like her childhood. Tatyana was still following closely behind Jeani, along with a large group of other ghisians. Tatyana moved to “Ghis hall,” a building proclaimed the center of the planet by one of the masters. The building looked like an elegant court house from outside. But inside, were large statues of all the master that had ever had the pleasure of owning them. The angry crowd tore them apart, one by one. Bronze and gold pieces laid strewn about the floor as Jeani searched the building for anything that could help her cause. Tatyana stared confusingly as she simply observed Jeani run her fingers over the marble wall, making rhythmic knocking. “If I’m right, at least one master left a secret stash for himself hear. Suddenly, she heard a hollow knock come from her knuckles. “Here!” she yelled. Two blonde women walked up to the wall, holding a pickaxe and a hammer. Both swung their tools as hard as they could into the wall, causing it to crumble away.

Behind the wall were several plastic crates, painted green. On the lock was marked “in case of emergency.” the small crowd hushed in silence. Jeani took the pickaxe from one of the blonde women, and forced it down over the lock, snapping it in two. The storage crate’s lid blasted open, white smoke billowing from it. The women coughed and brushed the smoke away with their hands. Jeani peered into the storage crate. Lines of black metal, fashioned with scopes atop them. Tatyana moved forward and looked into the crate as well. “what are they?” a woman asked. They were all frozen, all too afraid to touch what was inside. Tatyana gathered her courage together and moved forward, cautiously lifting up one of the metal objects. It had a large barrel at one end, with grooves on the bottom to fit the fingers over, at the end was a handle with a metal prong sticking out of the inner corner of the metal, with a ring surrounding it. Tatyana placed her left hand on the grip, and her right on the handle. It only seemed natural to stick her index finger into the ring, where it hugged against the metal prong. She pointed the barrel toward the wall and accidentally squeezed her index finger. The ladies jumped when the metal flashed white light from the end of the barrel. A bolt of light hit the wall and dug into it about four inches before it dissipated. The women stared at the metal object. Tatyana examined it further, on the side panel, there was an etching, it said: Mark 122 Bolt Action Rifle.

“Ri-fle?” a woman said. “right! These are the weapons master Kane gave his soldiers!” Jeani lit up in excitement. “I told you, every master leaves behind something.” Tatyana nodded affirmatively. Jeani lifted up the rifle and yelled out to the crowd. “we have weapons!” the crowd cheered once again. The women formed a line, helping move the crates out of the hidden compartment and outside. Tatyana walked over to Jeani as the other women worked on the crates. “Jeani? Do you really think a master is coming?” she asked sheepishly. “I know a master is coming, without a doubt. That’s why we must prepare.”

“do you know where he might land?”

“yes, every master has always landed in the town square, it’s the focal point of the planet.”

“how are you so sure?” Jeani turned away slowly and crossed her arms.

“I’ve... I’ve been a slave longer than anyone else. A slave to over fifty masters, and I’m sick of it. I never liked it, not even when I was under their control. I want to make this different, I want to be free.” Tatyana looked over Jeani’s shoulder, her eyes were red and puffy. She placed her hand on Jeani’s left shoulder and comforted her. “I’ll help you. We’ll help you. You won’t be a slave again.” Jeani sniffed, keeping herself from losing control of her emotions. She looked up at Tatyana and nodded.

Two weeks Later...

At last, they were finally ready. The Ghisians had amassed themselves into a planet wide army. Four focal points were on the planet, where all of the women gathered to fight together. Tatyana stood beside Jeani, her ri-fle in hand . Jeani stood several feet away from the crowd. The new master had to have gotten enough time playing with the fifty women he had captured. Jeani turned to face the army. “Ghisians! Sisters! Today, our “master” will descend from his ship and start his speech of obedience. I tell you, as soon as he leaves the ship, shoot the ever-loving shit out of him! The army made an affirmative cheer. Jeani leaned over to Tatyana, who was standing by her side. “stay with the army, let me shoot the bastard first.” Tatyana was unsure, but nodded and moved back with the rest. Suddenly, one of the ghisian soldiers pointed to the sky. “He’s coming!” she yelled. The women armed themselves, the select few gifted with the right to use the ri-fles moved to the front. The black ship descended. To say massive didn’t give justice to how astronomically colossal this ship was. It literally blocked out the sky, covering the horizon as it lowered. The edge of the huge disc shaped ship was just about where the army awaited. Never had Jeani seen such a large ship before. It would be impossible to have one man controlling that thing, just impossible! Large metal towers, looking like spines on a monster’s back, covered the top of the ship, while the bottom had a large blue node toward the center. The ship didn’t really “land”. rather, it lightly hovered inches away from the ground, so as not to crush it under it’s weight. It looked like a new continent was being added. A black, metal, and disc shaped continent. The ship’s loud hum slowed down, as a gust of wind blew away from the ship. The women tucked in and clenched their eyes to shield from the sand and dirt. A large platform lowered from the under flap of the ship. Large enough to fit a tank if it had to. Jeani raised her hand, the army reacted and leaned back with their weapons out front. The master was about to come through.

Minutes of dead silence passed by, Tatyana nervously twisted her finger into the spools of her hair. When was he coming? What was going to happen? Would they win? These thoughts raced through the women’s minds, as they awaited for the man to show himself. Suddenly, a tiny porthole opened up to the far corner of Jeani’s vision, they all quickly looked at it and pointed their ri-fles. A tiny floating machine emerged from the hole. The machine was no larger than Jeani’s head, and it was shaped like a tiny dropship. The “front” of the ship was a simple black band, made of plastic. On its back, the main body, was a plate of the same chrome black plastic. It was curved upward, so as to be able to cradle something in it’s underbelly, which was riddled with metal devices. The floating machine clicked and purred at Jeani, who still had her sights trained on it. “The master was a machine?” She thought. Jeani didn’t take any chances and took a shot at it. The bolt bounced off the machine, forcing it to recoil. It floated around erratically, making all kinds of odd sounds. It slowed and gained control. The machine made a few buzzing beeps, as if it was angry. She looked at it with a confused expression. The machine darted at Jeani. She reacted by shooting wildly at it. The machine nimbly dodged every shot as it turned vertical and clasped to her face. The plastic metal plate covered her eyes, nose, and mouth completely. The bands strapped over her head and around her neck, keeping it tightly fastened. Jeani made a mess of muffled screams. The army stepped back a few paces.

The machine secreted a black goo over her head, seamlessly connecting all of its parts together. Jeani’s hair was sucked into her mask, which slowly reappeared as normal head hair over the mask that now made up her face. Jeanni twitched, her muffled moans transforming in to clear, feminine gasps with each twitch. Her body made movements in reaction to the mask. Until she stood erect. Her ears, eyes, nose, mouth. Her entire face, was featureless, the only shred of her identity that remained was her body and her hair, which was now neatly hugged to the mask. Another circular plate on the ship opened up, and a small antennae emerged. The tip of the antennae flashed red in a strobe pattern the tiny clear glass part of the helmet, placed at the front of the neck matched the blinking light. With an amount of effort, Jeani started to move. She looked as if she had a horrible limp, as she literally hobbled slowly toward the ship. The army clamored, what had just happened? Tatyana took herself out of the trance she was in watching Jeani get captured and yelled “OPEN FIRE!” the army took their ri-fles and rapidly shot at the antennae. A blue screen seemed to force the bolts of light to bounce away in random directions. Not a single one even scratching it. Then, Tatyana’s heart sank as she looked above the ship. Hundreds of thousands of those little machines emerged from the ship. Looking behind her, she saw many of the women drop their weapons and run, scattering in order to hide from the machines. Tatyana ran back, shooting at anything that came near her. She quickly ran around the corner of a building and into an alleyway.

The machines fanned out effectively hunting down and capturing the panicked ridden women. Tatyana hid in the alleyway with four other women, who were attempting to climb over the wall. “climb over each other, make a ladder! Hurry!” the women nodded and helped each other over the wall. Tatyana made it over fine. The last woman was being pulled up when two machines spotted them. The woman helping the other up pulled as hard as she could, only to have both of them captured at the last moment. Tatyana ignored them and sprinted away. She lost sight of the other two women she was with. The machines were patrolling the city, apparently a great deal of the ghisians were already captured and helplessly moving toward the ship. How could this have happened? they were ready this time! Why did the master have to be so strong this time?! A machine passed by, Tatyana ducked into a housing complex. She had to stay quiet. Suddenly, she heard footsteps. Someone’s still free! She turned toward the stairs and froze in fear. A woman was slowly hobbling down the stairs, her face featureless thanks to the mask. She made quiet gasps as her body twitched moving down the stairs. The female left the housing and walked toward the ship. Poor girl. Poor Jeani. Poor Tatyana. From what she observed, she was probably one of the last few survivors in the city. She could only imagine how horrible her master must be after what she had saw.

She pictured, imagined, the entire planet marching with ghisians, building shrines, towers, coating the planet for their master. They wouldn’t think of anything else other than total obedience. No, they would even be given the freedom of that, they would be blank shells, marching, and working, as a beehive for their queen. The machine’s were the stingers, and they were the drones. It would only be a matter of time before the ghisians would be programmed into play toys, pets for their master, who hadn’t even shown his face to them. How horrible it must feel, to know that you must obey your master, and yet not even know who he is. She imagined herself, walking in line, as one of those mindless drones, not even aware of her existence. How horrifying. And yet, she felt herself a little turned on.

Her time to think was interrupted, as a machine suddenly caught its sights on her from outside. Tatyana rushed upstairs, shooting at the machine as it moved toward her. She darted around the hallway and into a corner dormitory. The room had two windows in the corner, which overlooked the city square, and lit the entire room. Tatyana quickly slammed the door and locked it. She heard footsteps outside. With caution, she looked out of the window to feed her curiosity. Hundreds of them. Hundreds of masked women, slowly marching toward the ship, moving as one entity. She turned at the sound of bashing on the door. She clenched her ri-fle, and prepared for the worst. The machine burst through the door, shards and splinters of wood flew everywhere the machine menaced the poor woman, as she huddled in the corner, her hands trembling. This was it. Her last stand. The machine started to tilt vertically. Tatyana tightened the grip on her finger. An audible click came from the ri-fle.

Nothing happened. Again, she sqeezed. Nothing happened. The ri-fle was useless. Tatyana swung at the machine, only to have it quickly dodge and latch to her face. Tatyana flailed about in the darkness. All smells, sights, sounds were blocked out, except the smell of plastic, the sight of darkness. And the sounds of her heart beating and the machine whirring. The entire world was shut out.

Tatyana moved her hands to the already spreading helmet attempting to pull it off. She felt a quick jolt of pain in the back of her head, then numbness. She felt a device open her mouth and shoved a large tube down her throat. Her screams silenced, the probe in the back of her head, moved around, truing to find something, causing her body to twitch and gasp. Her nostrils were plugged with two receptors, as well as her hears. The rubbery goo washed over her face, sealing off her ears with the receptors with a final “schlomp!” she felt two tiny arms insert four tiny prongs into the sockets of her eyes, sealing a visor-like piece over her eyes. By now, all she could hear was her heart beating and her body lightly gasping to the probe’s search. Finally, the probe in the back of her head found something, and grabbed onto it. Her body went tense, and stood erect. Her breathing, her sense of touch, even her movement were as involuntary as her heartbeat. Oddly enough, this violation of her body was turning her on in an unnatural way. The probe forced her to move like a puppet on strings in a very clumsy manner, thanks to its loose control. The probe contolled all of her body’s functions, all the while giving light shock to the pleasure portion of her brain.

Tatyana felt herself moving down the stairs, but her concentration was elsewhere, as her need to get off on something was starting to burn in her mind. It wasn’t painful, but it was impossible to ignore, like an itch that needed to be scratched. For some reason she was given the ability to hear the other women gasping beside her. She was in line with the new recruits. Why did she call them that? The word was immediately pressed into her mind as soon as she began constructing the thought. Tatyana already imagined what she looked like. Her black helmet made her face look like a featureless black chrome mannequin. Her shining red hair was the only thing that betrayed the sense of being a doll. She heard the clanking of her shoes on the cold metal, she was approaching the ship. Tatyana could literally feel herself slip into a membrane that split her planet from the ship. It was instant, no area of transition. She heard machines whirring, her drone mates (another word!) gasping beside her. And she also heard some kind of liquid sloshing around. The room was incredibly cold. Both from how cold the ship was, and the fact that her clothing literally disintegrated upon entering the ship, even her shoes. Tatyana wanted to scream, or call for help, but the probe would not let her, and she was more concerned with sex than anything else anyway. Unknown to Tatyana, the hallway she was in was all shades of black, dark green or dark red metal. Recruits were strapped into pods that were working on their chemistry, their brain patterns, even how their bodies moved. Everything about them (excluding their head hair) was stripped away, and replaced with an artifical component.

Tatyana suddenly felt herself stop. She loosely turned and backed into a wall. She felt her body tense up as the probe retracted to allow something larger into her head. The new probe hummed as it rooted itself into her brain. Her body was encased in some kind of sac, a tight sac that would look like a black, plastic pill from the outside, with only a single seam down the middle. The sac went up to her neck, as it would have been superfluous to go any further. The probe gifted her with a new kind of sight. A sight with readings and programs running in her periph., as well as a new way of seeing the world. Her vision was tinted red, and her only range of vision was right in front of her. Across from her she saw a drone hooked up to the wall as she was, and above her was metal grating, which allowed to see that there were more pods in place, with drones hooked up to them. The machine also gave her new hearing. She heard lots of electronic buzzing and beeping, it seemed completely chaotic. It was also a strange sensation to hear the loud marching right in front of her, yet not seeing anyone walk by. They were there, the machine didn’t want her to see the recruits. Inside the sac, She felt a large, warm, faux dildo shoved into her inner walls. The faux dildo sealed itself inside her, bonding with her skin, now a permanent part of her already shaved lips. Tatyana felt some relief from this, but she was also frightened. She shouldn’t be feeling this towards her enslavement.

As the probe sank deeper into her brain, deleting certain portions of her mind to allow more space for it to enter, Tatyana felt the cold of her helmet start to ooze over her shoulders, and down her body. The cold was only accompanied by a sense of uniform tightness on all of the areas that were covered. It felt like rubber, latex, leather, plastic, all mixed into one. The new suit sealed around her breasts, leaving a layer of goo unhardened to allow the suit to tighten it more over her breasts. Her breasts defied gravity with the new coating over it. Her nipples were so hard, they almost became the suit. Tatyana tried so hard to get some kind of friction, but the probe was in control, and it wasn’t about to let go now. Tatyana felt herself raise to her tiptoes, as a new area of goo swelled into existence around her feet, forming seamless high heels, made of the same leather/latex/rubber/plastic that now coated her breasts.

Meanwhile, as the ooze continued to claim parts of her body, the probe began its reprogramming. It efficiently weaved together sensitive parts of her brain altering moments that occurred in her memory, and new reasoning was brought to light. The probe was in a way speaking to her through this reprogramming.

WITH-MORE-RESISTANCE-CAME-FASTER-DRONING.

Tatyana disagreed. “we fought to remain—”

THERE-IS-NO-FIGHT,THERE-IS-NO-RESIST.

“no! I won’t—”

YOU-CAN’T-FIGHT,YOU-WON’T-FIGHT.

The probe was cutting off her thoughts before she could even complete them. At about this point, a mechanical arm, with a syringe at the end, shoved it’s needle into her neck. She made a light gasp, and a blood sample was extracted.

“I am Tatyana, I... Wi—”

YOU-CAN’T-FIGHT,YOU-NEVER-FIGHT.YOU-ARE-DRONE.

It was getting difficult to discern between her thought and the drones. She felt the cold sensation fill the back of her head, quite possibly more of the goo filling the empty parts of her mind.

THE-MORE-YOU-RESIST-THE-FASTER-YOU-ARE-DRONED.

Finally, after the goo had filled her mind, the probe found the nerve center. The virtual pinpoint of Tatyana’s capability of free thought.

“I will never stop resisting, i will fight until CLICK.” it was done, the probe had rooted itself into her nerve center, her memories completely deleted. Her free thought was replaced by the incessant beeping and clicking noises that the intercom constantly blared. It felt right. Tatyana was no more. She was one of many. The last inches of her new suit covered her body, and the pod opened up. The machine retracted from her head, sealing of the opening which the probe had entered. Her hair hid the covering perfectly. Her breasts were full formed, jutting out of her body and ending in the two hard points of her nipples. The suit was absolutely seamless, several layers of her skin were now made of the suit. After a few weeks as a drone. Her entire body would be identical to the other drones. For now, the drone stood erect, mind completely empty. If she was given the directive, she would be reciting her destiny for her and all women to be one. But instead, her mind was blank, waiting for the master to fill her mind with orders. Her new vision was filled with new directives.

DRONE:23GU8467P STATUS: RECRUITED/ACTIVE
NODE:0265Q
HCLASS:WORKER/POTENTIAL_WARRIOR/POTENTIAL_MASTERGUARD
USER/MASTER:MASTER_IMPERIUS
ORDERS: DRONE_COPY_STATION5/OPERATOR
ALOTTED_MEMORYTIME:5_MIN.
ORDERS IMPLANTED: BEGIN_ROUTE
OBEY-SUBMIT-ENSLAVE-DRONE

Several other things were being processed through her mind. How mind numbingly erotic it was to obey. But drone was not aware of how much pleasure drone was receiving in both drone’s sealed off dildo and the act of absolute dictation of drone’s every command. Drone was nothing more than a piece of machinery, a worker as the master put it. Drone’s hair was too long to be given the properties most of the other drones had. The blond and brunette drones, had their hair slicked and frozen into a style that allowed a layer of the goo to turn it into clear plastic. However, drone’s hair was too long, so it was left to bounce in the wind. Drone marched in a sultry motion, drone’s act of movement and activity firmly planted in the probe-drone’s brain. As drone efficiently marched and pivoted through the ship, drone’s breasts and hair bounced to the rhythm of the other drones, but never going below the point where the breasts were forced to rest. Drone passed other drones who, like drone, were recently recruited. A file came up on a brunette drone that just passed her.

DRONE:1211T93W STATUS:ACTIVE
NODE:0334E
HCLASS:WORKER
ORDERS:ENSLAVEMENT_FORTIFICATION28
ALOTTED_MEMORYTIME:30_SEC.

Once drone arrived at drone copy station 5, drone’s memory was wiped of the recent events, all that was there now were the controls. Drone moved as quickly as possible, with each and every knob turned and pressed, its sex grew wetter. This was only a fortification method to her already engraved need to complete her task as soon as possible. Drone looked up and “saw” the line of new copy drones being created, already suited and prepared for duty. She read their files as she absentmindedly pressed controls.

DRONE:95642TE93O
CLONE_OF: DRONE 43193FY32

A typical blonde drone, like many. About forty copies were made of that drone. After what seemed like only minute or two (thanks to drone’s constant memory wipes), she felt a spark ignite inside her when she saw several packs of copy drones emerge from the vat. She scanned them and affirmed her conclusion

DRONE:97283RO2PQ
CLONE_OF: DRONE 23GU8467P

The set of clones were of the drone operating their cloning. Tatyana’s clones. The clones were absolutely identical to her, especially with her perfectly curled hair. Drone would have felt excited, but she was not ordered to. Thus her memory wipe came and the event never occurred. Suddenly, a series of beeps and clicks went through the intercom.

DRONE, it had said. For some reason, drone knew it was addressing her. She immediately forgot about the console and erased her mind for new input.

SCANNING.....
DRONE_OUTPUT:MAXIMUM
UNIQUENESS_LEVEL: 65 POINTS....EXCEED_WORKER_PARAMETERS
FUNCTION:HCLASS_CHANGE:MASTERGUARD
ORDERS:CLASS_ALTERATION 2
OBEY-SUBMIT-ENSLAVE-DRONE

Drone twitched as the new orders were implanted. It pivoted in about face and marched out of the drone cloning station. From what drone observed, the ship was already rapidly filling with more and more drones, all mindlessly following computer directives and all completely unaware of how they thought and moved as one system. “soon” drone was implanted with a thought. “the droneslaves will be covering the planet.” Drone arrived into a small room. Three pods were placed at the end of a wall. Two pods were already occupied. It scanned them with her sight. The left was WORKER the middle was WARRIOR. From what drone saw, the blonde drone in the middle was being given new additions to its suit. A large black metal spike curved from the top of her rear end down below her sex. The spike could bend and move itself if needed. Her head was equipped with two antenna, fashioned into the same appearance as the control tower that had forced Jeani to be droned in the first place. And finally, it’s face plate was modified to be a wedged shape at the end, giving it a menacing, yet erotic appearance. Drone stepped into the pod marked MASTERGUARD and underwent her program modification. The masterguards were as the name implied, guards to master imperius, as the new directive instructed. The machines gave her breasts an enhancement, turning into large melons. Not large enough to look cartoonish, but much more noticeable than the workers. Her faceplate was painted gold, as well as her clear jewel was painted a ruby red, to look more like a gem. Finally, two thin black spikes were placed where her now nonexistent ears used to be. New directives were implanted into her mind. It permitted some miniscule form of obedience, and the permission to control and reprogram others (which could always be overridden). The best change was her allowance to have over an hour of memory time (unlike the workers average of thirty seconds).

The new masterguard Drone was released from the pod and was handed a gold staff. The worker was released from its and was moving to its next task. Drone tensed up as the beeping and clicking referred to her again:

DIRECTIVE:TRANSFER_DRONE31829RG_TO_DRONE_COPY_STATION5

Drone pivoted its head to the marching worker and made a series of clicks. The worker ceased all of its movement.

DRONE MASTERGUARD_OVERRIDE: REPORT TO DRONE COPY STATION 5

The masterguard implanted into the worker. The worker tensed and marched off. Drone moved about the ship in its new body. After about fifteen minutes, drone arrived at the master control station. Where a man stood before a large window, staring out to the city. The man had brown hair, and bright blue eyes, an odd mix for a human. He was about three inches shorter than the women, which is how he wanted it. He wore a normal space jumpsuit, something travelers would use as underwear. But drone wasn’t aware, she wasn’t told to be. Master Imeprius looked down from his window, as the new drones started rebuilding the city to better fit his and their needs. Drone trembled inside her body, unaware if it was her or a program implanted to do so. The man turned, obviously the master. From his vision, he saw four irresistibly beautiful drones, but from drone’s only it and the master were in the room. He walked up to the blonde drone on the far left. The only difference between her and the other blonde drone was a red dot between her breasts and neck.

“Is this drone the first?” he asked to no one in particular. The four puffed up their chests lightly. A series of unified clicks and beeps came from the four, followed by a clear and sensual “yes master.” the four drones spoke as one voice. “good, good.” he looked over to the black haired drone and the other blonde. He nodded, they were indeed much more unique than most. The blonde was curvier, and the brunette was at least an inch taller than the other three. But he caught eye of the red haired drone, who’s hair wasn’t constrained in plastic. “who was this drone?” beeping and clicks again with the puffed out chests. “This drone was Tatyana, who accompanied the first.” drone did not know who Tatyana was, but was surprised at how much she could speak with the group about. “her hair is amazing, the other drones would look simply fantastic with these spools down the sides of their faces.” more beeping “suggestion implanted.” the four said. Imperius was going to enjoy living like this. He casually moved his hands over the red headed drone’s breasts. Inside she was overcome with lust, wanting just an inch more. But on the outside, she was not phased by the direct fondling of her firm breasts.

“this is very well done.” he said as he slowly unzipped his pants. His cock was already hard and he gave the drones a wag of is penis. The drones reacted. A directive in their minds caused the area around their sexes to give way and inflated to allow easy access for anything to come and go. Just as he was about to shove his needy male hood into drone’s even needier inner walls. The four tensed up as a chime echoed through the ship. To the drones it was a series of beeps, but to Imperius, it was said in plain English

GHISIAN POPULATION RECUITED
TOTAL AMOUNT OF ORIGINAL DRONES: 4,954,432,721

Imperius smiled as the drone’s programming prediction came true. All who had resisted were droned. He celebrated by shoving his cock deep into drone’s insides. Drone was given the freedom to please and service master Imperius. It knew that this was only the beginning. That Imperius was and will always be their last and only master. After Ghisis is completely filled to the brim with drones, another planet will fall under the drones’ ownership. And another, and another, and another, and another...........