The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Latex Doll

Chapter 1

Stan had always been a naturally submissive guy; he always let other people do the thinking for him. He had a particular tendency to be extremely submissive to women. He had never been in a serious relationship as all of the women he dated wanted him to lead and be the one in charge. Stan worked in a banking firm, and he was fairly high up the ladder due to his quick thinking and instinct on how money should be moved and invested. His boss, Ms. Winters was as frigid as her name sounded, always keeping her employees in line, no matter the reason. She was in her mid-30’s and had a beautiful hourglass body with perfect breasts. Stan could not help but be infatuated with her, and he spent many a night jacking off while imagining her dominating him.

It was a regular Friday and Stan, like all the other employees, were watching the clock, waiting for the minute hand to lazily swing to five o’clock. As soon as the clock struck five, Stan and the other fifty or so employees made for the exit, only stopping to bid goodnight to Ms. Winters, who always stayed until six.

“Good night Ms. Winters”, each one would say as they poked their heads in. All of them would receive the same frigid glare and would hastily make their exit. Stan leaned in.

“You have an excellent night now, Ms. Winters”, he said. She looked at him.

“I most certainly hope it will be”, she replied. Stan was mildly confused as to why he had gotten a response when no one else had. He shrugged it off and continued to the door. He got into his car and prepared to meet his worst enemy. Friday rush hour traffic in Los Angles.

Four slow, tortuous hours later, he unlocked his front door and stepped in to his darkened apartment. He flipped on the lights and walked into his bedroom. He undressed and put on some sweatpants and an old t-shirt. Climbing into bed, he opened his laptop and went on to his favorite femdom websites. He had no intention of doing anything productive this weekend, just lying in bed and browsing the internet. He was in the midst of browsing a very interesting website about a new type of hypnosis for submissive men, when his doorbell rang.

“Shit”, he grumbled to himself. He padded to the door and looked out the peephole. A UPS delivery man waited on his doorstep. Sighing he opened the door.

“Package ’ere for one Mista Rogers”, he drawled. “Sign heeyah”. He pointed with a grubby finger at the spot on the page Stan was to sign on. Glaring at the delivery guy, Stan scrawled his name on the sheet and took the package inside.

“Who is this from?” he wondered. “And what is it?” he thought, hefting the package and feeling its weight. He walked into the kitchen and set the package on the table and looked around for a knife. He sliced the package open, revealing- a new expensive looking laptop with a note on it. It read “Open me ;)”

Stan was confused as ever. He did not recognize the handwriting, and no one he knew would send him such a gift. He took the laptop out and opened it. The screen flashed white, blue, then green, and Stan knew no more.

He awoke in a plain white room, bearing a resemblance to a prison cell. He tried to sit up and realized that he was bound to the bed, and he was completely naked.

“What the hell…”, he groaned. He turned and looked around his room, but there was nothing to see. Just empty white walls.

“Hello?” he called out. “Hellooo?”. No sooner had the call left his lips when part of the wall slid back, revealing a door which promptly opened. In stepped a beautiful woman wearing a white, skintight, latex nurse uniform. Stan was both terrified and aroused by the sight of this latex-clad woman. She was carrying a tray of food and she approached him almost mechanically, staring straight ahead and in a straight line. She picked up a piece of food and held it out to him.

“Can you let me sit up to eat?” he asked. No response.

“Where am I?” No response.

“Who are you?” No response.

After realizing that he was getting nowhere, Stan gave in and ate the food she was still holding out for him. It tasted like really good chicken. She held out another piece to him. He at it without complaint, due to the fact that as soon as he finished the first piece, his stomach had given a massive growl. He realized that he must have been here for quite a while then. Once he finished all of the food that the nurse offered him, she pivoted and left the room with the same mechanical walk that brought her in. Stan began to feel his eyes begin to close, and he sank into a peaceful, dreamless sleep.

This ritual continued for what must have been a week. He would waked up, the nurse would arrive, feed him, and then leave. On what he guessed was the seventh day of captivity, the he began to notice that his cock was growing. Not just growing into a boner, but in length and girth. Stan had never been ashamed of his cock, as it was just perfectly average, but now as it grew, he was quite happy with what he saw. After the ninth day, he estimated his cock must have grown to be twelve inches long and thicker than his wrist. After the twelfth day, he could only guess that it was longer than fifteen inches and thicker than his arm.

Thirteen days later the nurse came in again, only she was accompanied by another woman. He did not recognize her, but he wished that he knew her better. She was dressed to kill, wearing a slinky black dress and tall black pumps. She came over to him and inspected him like a piece of meat.

“Who are you?” he asked, not really expecting an answer. She looked at him and smiled. In response she grabbed his cock. He felt an immediate surge of pleasure and came. He groaned and bucked his hips as his balls emptied themselves. Apparently his balls had grown with his cock, as the sheer amount of cum that exploded out of him was enough to fill a tall glass. She released his cock.

“That, my slave, is what I am”, she said as she and the nurse left the room, leaving him covered in cum and horny as a bull.

He fell asleep and when he woke again he was clean and unbound. He stood, feeling the weight of his new cock and balls pulling down on him. The door opened again and the woman walked in. She walked up to him and before he could react, she jabbed him in the arm with a hypodermic needle. He felt his body slowly loosen and his mind melt away. She chuckled as she watched the drug take effect.

“Come with me, slave”, she commanded. Somewhere in his mind, some part of him was screaming to not listen, but his body complied and he followed her out of the room. She led him to a room and told him to stand in the center of the room, feet shoulder width apart with his arms straight out to the sides. Again, his body betrayed him and he complied. Once he was on position, nozzles dropped down and began to spray him with liquid latex.

“Stand still, slave”, she commanded. The nozzles covered his entire body, save his crotch and face. After his body was completely covered, he felt the latex begin to stiffen and he could not move anymore, even if was commanded to; the latex held him in place. Two nurses, identical to the one who had fed him, walked into the room. They both had razors and clippers and began to shave his hair everywhere. They left no hair on his body and he was completely bald and smooth. One of the nurses held his cock and began to massage is to hardness. He groaned and felt his cock grow to its full eighteen inches. Once he was fully hard, the nurse stepped back and a nozzle came down and began to coat his cock in shimmery liquid latex. It then moved to his balls and soon he had a shiny black latex cock sticking proudly up. The other nurse, meanwhile had gone and retrieved a latex hood for his face. It covered his eyes and left only his nose and mouth slightly exposed. When the hood was secure, another nozzle came down and sealed it permanently the rest of his body. Inside the hood, small projectors aimed at his eyes began projecting images of latex-clad men serving beautiful women, and small speakers began to recite a mantra into his ears.

“You are a doll. You exist for the pleasure of your Mistress. You have no thoughts. You are a doll…” on and on it went. Another needle pricked his arm and another dose of the drug washed over him as they left him to be brainwashed.

Chapter 2

When Stan awoke, it was dark. No light seeped in from his hood, and silence reigned. The projectors turned on, and what Stan guessed was a live feed of what he would have been seeing without a hood appeared. He glanced around the room, checking for more of the spray nozzles. Seeing none, he began to examine himself. His entire body was smooth black latex. It had fully dried now, allowing him a limited range of motion. He had not noticed it until now, but whatever they had given him to enlarge his cock had given him a more toned, muscular body. He padded around the room, feeling his massive meat swinging between his legs. He reached down and slowly stoked it. Immediately, his cock began to swell, enlarging to its full splendor. He stared at it. His dick was at least 20 inches now and he could actually hit himself in the face with it without much effort. His balls were the size of softballs, and very sensitive. All of this was, like the rest of him, encased in smooth black latex. Stan glanced about the room, hoping to see a bed. There was not a bed to be seen however, so he lay down on the floor and drifted off to his first real sleep in a long while.

He woke up to the sound of a door closing, and sat up quickly. A section of his wall had opened, and was now swinging closed. On the floor in front of it was a tray with some food on it. He spoke up.

“Hhhh—“ he stopped. He couldn’t speak. He tried again but he got the same thing. He could only half whisper. Stan shrugged. His stomach overruled his brain and he began to eat. He must have been out for a while, as he began to get hungrier and hungrier as he ate. He noticed that he got a little bit of food on his upper lip and without even thinking, he stuck his tongue out and licked it off. He froze, startled. He stuck his tongue out; his eyes widened. His tongue must have been 4 inches long. He waggled it about, marveling at its agility. He only knew of one thing that this massive tongue could be used for. Standing up, he began to pace about his room. Questions flitted across hit mind. Who could have done this? How? Why? There was no end to the amount he didn’t know. His deliberations would have to wait however, as the door of his room swung open. The woman walked back in. He glared warily at her. She gestured.

“Follow”. He sighed. He might as well just roll with it and just do what she said. It was, after all, his natural reaction, and he wasn’t complaining about the changes made to his body. The woman led him to a room and pointed to a table. He lay down, allowing her to strap him in. she grinned at him.

“I still see a bit of life in there”, she said, pointing at his eyes. “We’ll fix that”. She turned to an unseen person. “Begin Stage 3.” He felt a prick in his arm, and the feeling of his mind draining away returned. Images began to flash in his retina, and a soothing voice began to whisper in his ear.

“I can fight this”. Some part of his mind thought. This was abruptly shattered as the most pleasurable sensation he had ever felt washed over him, starting from his massive meat. He blacked out.