The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Latter Day Sluts

In May, 2012, C.King hosted the monthly writing event at the MC Forum. The theme was simple: to write a story involving reverse cuckoldry. This was my entry into that event. The very nature of cuckoldry makes this a story that is really only fit for adults. If you don’t know what cuckoldry is, then you’re probably too young for a story like this anyway. At any rate, this is a work of fiction and any similarity to real people is coincidental. I welcome commentary and criticism. Feel free to email me at , or check out my blog at mudak326.tumblr.com. I have also recently set up a twitter account; you can find me there as @JoeMudak.

Chapter 1

After the limousine backed into his driveway, Tim stepped out into the crisp, nighttime air. The driver popped the trunk and rolled down his window.

“I’ll get my stuff,” Tim said to the driver as he pulled the small suitcase and laptop bag out of the trunk. He returned to the driver and said, “Here’s a little something for you. Thank you for everything.”

“It was my pleasure, sir,” the driver said dispassionately as he pocketed the twenty-dollar bill Tim had just handed over.

As the limo drove off, Tim glanced at his watch. “She’s probably still up,” he mumbled, feeling somewhat disappointed that he wouldn’t be able to surprise his wife the way he had done on many of the previous occasions when he had returned from a business trip.

Then again, most of his business trips were within driving distance. This time, she knew more or less when he’d be back because she had his flight itinerary.

He carried his stuff up the front walkway and paused before opening the door. He chuckled to himself: even though she probably knew he was coming, he still wanted at least to try to surprise her. He closed his eyes and remembered the one time he surprised her just as she was getting out of the shower. Ahhhh, that was a good time, he thought. Too bad fifteen years had passed since then.

Without even thinking about it, his hand went into his jacket pocket to feel for the small gift he had picked up for her. Maybe that would help invigorate their marriage.

He opened the door, carried his luggage into the foyer, and closed the door as quietly as he could.

Leslie called out from upstairs, “Is that you honey?”

Damnit! That woman has good ears, he thought. “Yup! I’m home! And I knew I wouldn’t be able to surprise you.”

“I’m just too good for you,” she said, a teasing lilt in her voice. “How was Tokyo?”

“Good!”

“Tell me about the geisha houses you visited while you were there,” Leslie said, still teasing him.

Tim laughed as he climbed the stairs. “Actually, I got you something there…”

“What?” Whatever Leslie had expected him to say, this wasn’t it, and it showed in the tone of her voice.

He laughed loudly, putting on the air of a mad scientist.

The two of them said nothing more until he reached the bedroom. As he strode confidently into the room, Leslie sat up, trying to assess by his demeanor and gait the type of gift he had gotten for her. When she didn’t see him holding anything, she smiled and said, “Whatcha got for me?”

He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out the small box. When he held it out to her, she retrieved the box from his hands and opened it.

“Hmmmm. This is really … pretty,” she said as she assessed the small pendant on the necklace. Although the pendant was attractive, she also couldn’t quite tell what it was about the gold-colored diamond that made it so attractive.

“Would you like to try it on?” he asked.

“Sure. Could you put it on me?” She bowed her head forward as she lifted her hair off of her shoulders.

Removing the necklace from its box by its chain, he sat down on the side of the bed next to her. The necklace fell down over her breasts as he clasped the two ends of the chain around her neck. He closed his eyes and remembered the words of the man who sold him the necklace. He found himself wondering how long it would take before the magic would begin.

“There. What do you think?”

She didn’t respond. For that matter, she was now completely motionless; her hands still held her hair above her neck.

“Leslie?” he had expected her to freeze up, but it still felt somewhat strange that she had become so unresponsive, so quickly. He waved his hand in front of her face and she didn’t react.

“So now all I’ve got to do is please you I’ll be able to talk you into anything, huh?”

She said nothing.

“So I guess I need to do this on my own, huh?” He pulled the covers back off of her motionless body and smiled. He clumsily took off her night shirt and was relieved to find that her arms moved enough that her body wasn’t excessively rigid despite her immobility.

Taking off her panties was slightly more difficult because of the way she was sitting, but he still had no real problems with it.

He climbed into bed next to her and began sucking on her nipples.

He sighed as he thought how the only real difference between her unresponsiveness now, and her usual unresponsiveness, was that her usual attitude was accompanied by her trying to push him off of her. He took her hands and brought them down by her sides before he gently pushed on her shoulders, so that she was now lying back on the bed.

He gently kissed her body, starting between her breasts and then moving slowly down her belly until he reached her clit. “I want you to cum for me, Leslie. Can you do that?”

He didn’t know if she heard him or, for that matter, whether or not the fact that he had asked made a difference, but he felt somewhat more confident just from having asked. He breathed in the musky sweetness of her pussy. He scoffed for a moment as he realized he’d nearly forgotten that scent, it had been that long since he had last gone down on her.

He spread her legs apart and began running his fingers over her clit. He found himself pleasantly surprised that she already appeared aroused. He looked up at her breasts and smiled broadly at the recognition that her nipples were quite stiff. Was this the necklace, or was it something else?

From there, he redirected his gaze to her eyes. He took a deep breath and girded himself for a task that he suddenly realized was going to be more difficult than he’d anticipated. While he certainly enjoyed eating pussy, he knew that his talents were at least partially dependent upon the reactions and responses of his partners. With Leslie lying completely still, he knew he’d only know he was doing it wrong if he felt too much time had passed. His only saving grace was that she was already aroused.

Realizing he was mentally delaying his task, he took a deep breath and plunged his face in between her legs. The moment he got a good taste of her pussy, he couldn’t help but think about how much he missed the that salty-sweet taste. He started by licking upwards, from the top of her pussy and over her clit, and then back down. He adjusted his own position so that he’d be sure to stay comfortable and gripped her hood gently between his tongue and upper teeth. Then he began to suck vigorously.

Although he wasn’t sure he was doing it right, a slight moist sensation spreading along his chin made him feel more confident in what he was doing. He paused for a breath and then went back down on his wife. This time, he let his tongue penetrate into her snatch as he licked in, around, and over her mound. He thought he felt a slight contraction in her muscles but he didn’t want to stop quite yet.

He reached around her, grasping her ass cheeks with both of his hands. With a slight squeeze and a flexing of his muscles, he lifted her hips off of the bed enough to gain additional leverage as he ate her out with rapidly increasing enthusiasm.

As his shoulders started to cramp, he sat up and gazed at the naked form of his wife. It looked like she had picked up the pace in her breathing. He brought one ear to her chest. He smiled broadly as he recognized that her heart was pounding and he figured that this was just another piece of her excitement. He pinched both of her nipples, stretched his neck side to side and then front to back, before returning to her pussy.

The third time was the charm, he realized. With one prolonged tease, pinch, and suck with his mouth, a low moan escaped from Leslie’s lips. He sucked harder, with more focus and determination, causing her to moan and squeal even louder. Before he knew it, her legs had started to kick and buck from the pleasure. “Oh, yes! Oh, god! Wow!” Leslie exclaimed. “Mmmmmmmmmmm! Yeah!!!”

He felt a slight squirt of liquid coming out of her pussy, as it dripped his chin to his chest. She had cum, and he felt proud about having done this without any assistance whatsoever. Even pilots, he mused, needed people on the ground to help them guide their planes into their gates.

He slowly moved away from his wife and stared at her, wondering if everything the old man in the geisha house had promised him would prove to be true.

She sat up, looked him in the eyes, and smiled.

He took a deep breath, willing her to speak first.

“That’s such a nice gift you gave me, Tim. I really appreciate it.” The way she was running her hand over the pendant of the necklace, made him question whether she was talking about the actual piece of jewelry, or if she was talking about the orgasm. “And now I belong to you, mind, body, and soul,” she continued.

Well, that answered that question, Tim mused. “Does this mean you’ll do anything I ask?”

“Of course! Why wouldn’t I?”

Now that he had this much control over his wife, he suddenly realized he didn’t have a clue what he actually wanted to do. The thought that popped into his head was as good a test as any he could come up with. He said, “All right, then, Leslie. I want to fuck you in the ass,” knowing that she never consented to that particular act before.

She rolled over in bed before pushing her butt into the air right in front of him. “I’m game.”

“You wait right here. I’m going to go get some vaseline. I want you to really enjoy this.”

“Oh, I will,” she said seductively. “You know I will.”

He whispered a soft “domo arigato” to the guy at the geisha house who sold him this pendant as he walked into the bathroom. That man deserved so much more than this statement of appreciation, but that was all he could do from this halfway around the world.

Chapter 2

While Tim was having his way with his wife in ways he had never been allowed to do before, he started thinking about new ways of keeping the marriage interesting. He had a revelation shortly before he released his seed into her ass.

Once the two of them calmed down, she snuggled into his chest and said, “I missed you so much.”

“And I missed you,” he said as he stroked her hair absentmindedly. “But you know something, honey. I think we need to find new ideas, new ways of bringing our love to the next level. And I’ve got a thought about what we can do.”

“What’s that, sweetie?”

“I want you to watch me as I fuck other women. Just the thought of me sliding my cock into someone else’s pussy, it makes you really wet, really hot, really … horny. You’re even going to want to finger yourself mercilessly as I do it. What do you think?”

“Mmmmmmm…” She closed her eyes and imagined watching her husband fucking some as-yet-nameless and faceless woman. “Do you have anyone in particular in mind?”

‘That’s the thing. I don’t. I think you should choose whoever you want me to please. I think you know my general tastes, but this is really more about who you want to see me fucking. Just don’t make her, like, eighty.”

Leslie laughed. “I… I’ll see what I can do.”

“Now, you know you’ve got a secret weapon, right?”

“What’s that?”

“It’s the necklace I gave you. All you have to do is let the back side of the pendant touch a woman’s skin and she’ll freeze up. Give her an orgasm and she’ll do whatever you tell her. Since you already belong to me, she’ll do whatever I tell her too.”

“So you want me to use the necklace to find you a mistress?”

“Just a fucktoy. One you can watch and get off on, too. Maybe I’ll let you fuck her too, if you’re good.”

“Oh, that would be awesome!”

“But now I’m tired. Let’s go to sleep. Good night, Leslie.”

“Good night, master.”

He wasn’t sure why she chose to call him master and he wasn’t entirely sure he liked it, but for now, it worked.

Chapter 3

The following morning, Tim left for work as usual, and he appreciated the additional attention his wife had given to him before he left. He didn’t specifically ask her for anything but her overall attitude was greatly improved. He smiled as he said, “You know, you remind me of when we first got married. I’ve missed this part of you.”

“Well, it was always there, honey. I just … I don’t know why I didn’t show it more but I promise, I won’t let it disappear again.”

“I know you won’t. Have a great day.”

“You too, honey.” She gave him a passionate kiss in the front doorway before he walked out.

“After that kiss, it’s going to be an awesome day!”

She giggled as she watched him walk to his car, back out of the driveway, and head off towards work. Once he was out of her sight, she went into the house, sat down at the kitchen table, and began looking at the newspaper.

About a half hour after he left, the doorbell rang. Leslie called out, “Just a sec!” She dashed upstairs, threw on a pair of jeans, and hurried down the stairs to find two women standing at the front door. Both women were wearing long dresses that seemed reasonably comfortable. Leslie guessed they were mother and daughter, with the daughter about 18 years old or so, and the mother in her mid-40’s. “Can I help you?”

“Yes,” the older woman said. “We were just wondering if you heard the good news.”

“I’ve heard lots of good news. What are you really thinking of?”

“About Jesus Christ, our lord and savior, of course! May we come in?”

Leslie paused for a moment. Her initial reaction would have been to slam the door in the faces of these two women. Unlike in previous times, she decided she’d engage her visitors instead. Smiling broadly, she said, “Please. Why don’t you two come into the kitchen? Can I get either one of you something to drink? Coffee? Tea? Water?”

The older woman said, “We’re fine, but you’re very gracious. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. I hope you don’t mind if I fix myself a cup of tea. I was about to do it before you rang.”

“Of course,” whispered to the older woman.

As the three women walked towards the kitchen, Leslie smiled broadly at her guests. “I’m Leslie by the way.”

“My name’s Rosalynn, and this is my daughter, Shelly,” said the older missionary.

“Pleased to meet you both,” the impromptu hostess said as she gestured towards the kitchen table.

“Thank you for your hospitality,” said Shelly as she sat down.

Leslie turned her back on the two missionaries as she poured the steaming water into a mug and began steeping her tea. When she returned the kettle to the stove, she surreptitiously took the necklace out from under her shirt so that it would be clearly visible to her guests when she faced them again.

“So, please. Tell me about your good news,” said Leslie, her back still turned to the two women who were now seated at the kitchen table.

“Well, it’s really quite simple,” said Rosalynn. “God banished us all from heaven after the original sin was committed, but he sent his only son to die for our sins. And when he died, he spent three days in hell so that we wouldn’t have to. And now, in the glory of Christ, we can all get back into heaven, into paradise! All you need to do is believe in him and you’re golden!”

Leslie turned around, walked slowly towards the table, and sat down opposite Shelly. The amulet briefly bounced freely off of her shirt. She took a sip of the tea and furled her brow. “But what if I don’t believe in Jesus?”

“Then you’ll spend eternity being tortured in hell, along with all of the other nonbelievers.”

Leslie absentmindedly twisted the chain of her necklace. “So let me get this straight. God created everything, right? Heaven, hell, the earth, the universe, right?”

“Right.”

“Hell sounds kind of like a torture chamber. A really awful place.”

“Oh, it is!” said Shelly, her voice filled with both awe and fear.

“But I don’t have to go there…”

“… Because Jesus did,” said Shelly before Leslie could finish her sentence.

“And Jesus was god’s son, right? That’s kind of … interesting. Let’s stick with the torture chamber metaphor for a minute if you don’t mind. If I had a torture chamber in the basement, does it really sound right that I can tell you that you don’t have to go into my torture chamber because I sent my son down there?”

“What?” asked Rosalynn, taken aback.

“That’s pretty much the same thing, right? I’ve got this house. I don’t have a torture chamber downstairs. You can check that if you want. But if I did, and I said that everyone has to go see it unless you worship my son, who I sent down there for you…”

“I think you’re … That’s… That’s just wrong!” said Shelly, standing up.

“I’m sorry. It’s just… I… I just need to know more. Please. Sit back down. Tell me more about heaven.”

“It’s the most amazing place ever. Beautiful and sweet. No one goes hungry or thirsty or wants for anything. It’s just absolute perfection,” said Rosalynn.

Shelly added, “Think of everything good here and imagine it 100 times better. That’s still an understatement about heaven.”

“I don’t know,” said Leslie. “My husband is pretty amazing already, if you know what I mean.” She winked and let out a girlish giggle. “I don’t think I could take much more of that pleasure.”

Shelly started blushing as she looked to her mother.

Rosalynn cleared her throat and said, “The pleasures of heaven are even greater than the pleasures of the flesh. Your husband completes your soul, that much is true. You and he can share in the immense pleasures of heaven in the next life.”

“I think you’re right about my husband completing my soul. I mean, just last night, he returned from a business trip and he gave me this beautiful necklace. Do you like it?” Leslie held the jewel out in her hand as both of her guests leaned in to see it more closely.

“It’s very pretty,” said Shelly.

“I believe it’s already helped me and my husband grow closer to one another, both in body and in spirit.” Leslie reached behind herself and unclasped the necklace, and placed it in the center of the table. “Do you have a boyfriend, Shelly?”

Shelly began to blush as she looked away from the other two women in the room.

Leslie decided against pressing the issue with the teenage girl. “What about you, Rosalynn? Would you like to find a greater spiritual dimension with your husband? I see the ring on your hand so I’m assuming you’re married.”

“Oh, yes.” Rosalynn smiled broadly and nodded her head. “My union with my husband is built on the foundation laid bare by God!”

“Would you like to bring this necklace home and share it with your husband? I’d only ask that you bring it back to me tomorrow.”

“I don’t know if I should.”

“Do you think your husband would find the necklace attractive?”

“I… I think so.”

“Then take it. Please. Try it on. Your husband would appreciate it. Besides, didn’t Jesus command us to share our riches with others?”

“Well, yeah…”

“So here. Take it. Would you like me to put it on for you?”

Rosalynn still felt reluctant but decided to humor her hostess. “Sssss…. sure…”

Leslie stood up and stepped behind Rosalynn as she clasped the jewelry around the missionary’s neck.

In an instant, Rosalynn froze in place, her eyes staring vacantly out into space and not registering anything else.

It took Shelly a few seconds to realize that something was wrong. “Mom? Mom! What’ve you done to her? Please! Mom! Snap out of it! Mom!” She began shaking her mother’s shoulders, but her mother would not awaken. “It’s this necklace, isn’t it? Take it off of her!”

Leslie crossed her arms in front of her chest and smiled.

“Well, if you don’t do it, I will.” She reached forward and clasped the medallion that hung between her mother’s breasts in her right hand. The moment she did so, she, too, froze in place.

Leslie looked at the two frozen women and chuckled. “Soon, you’ll both belong to me. I just need to make you both orgasm first.” She placed her hand on her chin, deciding to begin with Shelly.

She loosened the girl’s grip on the necklace and adjusted the girl’s position so she was standing straight up. Leslie lifted Shelly’s dress, placing the hem in the frozen missionary’s hands. She knelt down before the girl, lowered her panties, and began to lick, suck, and nibble at her clit, trusting in the teenager’s raging hormones to take control sooner rather than later.

It took longer than Leslie would have predicted, but when the orgasm tore through the girl’s body, her eyes showed a newfound knowledge, understanding, and confidence that previously was absent. Leslie caressed her cheek and said, “You now belong to me. And by extension, since I belong to my husband, you belong to him as well.”

“Yes. I belong to you and your husband.”

“Now, I want you to wait a moment while I do the same to your mother.”

“Of course.”

Leslie slid Rosalynn’s chair back, kneeling before her crotch so that she could enlighten the older woman and show her some “good news” that was much more earthly, more sensual, more passionate.

Once both women declared their allegiance to Tim and Leslie, Leslie dismissed them both, but instructed Shelly to return to the house, alone, at 7 pm that night. As the two missionaries strode to the door, Leslie stopped Shelly. “One more thing. Make sure you’re not wearing a bra or panties when you return.”

“Of course. I’ll see you tonight.”

Chapter 4

Tim came home from work and hung his jacket on the coatrack by the door. “I’m home, honey! Did you have a good day?”

“Yes, but I think the best part of the day hasn’t happened yet,” she called back from the kitchen.

“Oh, what do you mean?”

“We’re going to get a guest after dinner. I told her to be here around seven.”

“Her?” He now stood directly behind his wife as she stirred the pot on the stove.

“Yup.” There was a teasing lilt in Leslie’s voice that made Tim realize that any further questions wouldn’t get him any more information than he already had.

He placed his hands on her ass, leaned over her shoulder, and sniffed the food she was preparing. “Mmmmmm. Smells good.”

“I know you love your spaghetti.” She squirmed as he began to caress her body.

He kissed her on her shoulder and then the back of her neck before spanking her gently. “I think you’ve got dinner under control. I’m going to go read the paper if that’s all right.”

“Be my guest.”

He strode into the living room, sat down on the recliner and put his feet up. He distractedly looked over the headlines in the newspaper as he wondered who his wife had invited over to the house after dinner. Was it one of her friends? Someone he knew? Time would tell.

The two of them ate dinner together, each recounting things they did during the day, although Leslie was intentionally, almost frustratingly, vague about the people whom she had seen during the day. Tim wondered if he could command her to be more forthright but decided that it wasn’t worth trying to find out.

After they finished eating, Tim collected the dishes from the table and began to wash them. He couldn’t help but notice Leslie repeatedly glancing at her watch. He looked at his own watch and recognized that it was nearly time for the mystery guest to arrive. Rather than focus on the wait for their guest, he threw himself into the washing of the pots and pans, to the point that he barely heard it when the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it,” said Leslie excitedly as she bounced out of the kitchen.

He heard his wife talking to someone at the door but couldn’t make out much of the conversation or the sound of the stranger’s voice.

As he put the last dish in the drying rack, Leslie placed her hand on one of his shoulders. He turned around and gazed at the beautiful young woman who now stood next to his wife, directly in front of him. Both women had mischievous smiles plastered across their faces. Leslie’s eyes had a playful twinkle.

“Tim, I’d like you to meet Shelly,” said Leslie. “Shelly, this is Tim, my husband and master.”

He leaned forward and shook Shelly’s hand. “Pleased to meet you.”

Shelly nodded silently.

He looked at his wife and asked, “Where’d you meet her?”

“She came by with her mother, wanting to tell me about the ‘good news’. Of course, I listened to their good news. I think it was about Jesus or something, but then I shared some good news with them of my own. I think my news was … more convincing than theirs. Wouldn’t you agree, Shelly?”

“Oh, yes! I’ve been thinking about what’s going to happen tonight ever since my mom and I left here.”

“And what, exactly, is going to happen tonight?” asked Tim, feigning ignorance.

“Why, I’m here for you, sir. And your wife will watch, and enjoy, everything we do.”

“And you’ll enjoy it, too, right?” He looked down over the bridge of his nose at the young girl who was offering herself to him.

“I think so.”

“What do you mean, ‘you think so’?”

“I’m sorry, sir. I’ll enjoy it too.”

“That’s right. Now tell me, Shelly. Do you have a boyfriend? Be honest with me.”

“Well,” she started, blushing. “There’s this one boy in my church I like, but… But I don’t think he knows who I am.”

“So you haven’t had sex with him, then?”

“Oh, I haven’t had sex with anyone, sir. You’ll be my first.”

Tim didn’t expect this response. He looked at her a moment and asked, “How old are you, Shelly?”

“Eighteen.”

He looked at his wife and asked, “How in the hell did you find an 18-year-old virgin? Especially one this attractive?”

Leslie shrugged her shoulders and smiled, but otherwise remained silent.

“All right, Shelly. I’ll… Tell you what… Why don’t you get undressed? It’s a lot more comfortable without any clothes on, wouldn’t you say?”

Shelly quickly took off her dress, revealing that she she had taken Leslie’s parting commands to heart and wasn’t wearing anything underneath the dress. Once she was naked, Tim recognized that her nipples were stiff and there was a noticeable glimmer between her legs.

“Have you ever seen a naked man before, Shelly?”

Shelly looked down and said, “Not unless you count the boys I used to babysit.”

“I don’t. But I’ll be gentle, too. I want you to lie down on your back, right here on the floor.”

As Shelly did as instructed, he could see Leslie starting to rub herself, clearly excited about what she knew was about to happen.

Tim looked at his wife and said, “Don’t you hold back on me.”

“I won’t,” she panted.

“Good. Shelly, please spread your legs.”

He stood over her, admiring her thin, sensual form, still somewhat amazed that such a beautiful girl could be as old as she was, and still be a virgin.

“Looking good, there, Tim,” said Leslie, admiringly as she saw his rock-hard cock straining at the front of his pants.

He knelt down over Shelly and said, “You’re going to feel a little bit of pressure, but that’s normal. You’ll be fine and, once the pressure is gone, it’s going to feel amazing. You’ll feel … complete.”

“Yes, master,” said Shelly instinctively.

He paused for a minute before giving her a fresh order. “Sit up.”

As she sat up, he began to get undressed, giving both his wife and this girl a clear view of his naked body. There was a distinctly curious look on Shelly’s face as she took in the sight of his member.

“Would you like to touch it?”

“If you don’t mind…” Shelly reached forward and gently ran her fingers over his shaft. He stood as still as he could, allowing her to explore him reasonably unimpeded.

“Just feeling it turns you on, Shelly,” he said. He wasn’t sure if he intended his words to be more of a command or a statement of fact. Regardless, he could see her bending and unbending her legs as she became more aroused.

“Just let me know when you’re ready to feel this between your legs. Take all the time you need.”

Leslie began to moan. Both Tim and Shelly looked at her and saw her fingering herself with one hand as she played with her tits with the other.

“Are you okay?” asked Shelly.

“Oh, yes. It’s just… I knew my husband…” She paused to catch her breath. “I knew he was … a good man, but he’s really giving you... what you need and it makes me so hot…. Don’t stop, you two…”

Shelly took a deep breath and leaned back, her legs wide apart. “All right. I… I’m ready.”

Tim positioned himself over Shelly. He ran his cock over her labia and her clit and she squirmed slightly, trying to figure out where she should be, where it would feel the best. She let out a low “Mmmmmmmm…” as she appreciated this new sensation.

Tim smiled and said, “All right. On the count of three, I’m going to go in. Ready? One…” He stopped teasing her with the head of his dick.

“Two…” He placed his cock directly over her pussy and held it there.

“Three!” He thrust forward into her moist warmth.

She yowled loudly in response to his rapid movement and the associated pressure.

As he slowly pushed back and forth inside of her, he said, “That’s what I told you about. Are you all right?”

“Mmmmm… Oh! Oh yes!” Shelly panted.

He craned his neck to suck on her nipples. In response, Shelly wrapped her legs around his waist, bit her lip, dug her fingernails into his back, and panted in time with his movements.

Leslie continued fondling herself, mauling her own breasts and competing with Shelly to see whose yelps would be louder than the other’s.

Shelly craned her neck to see Leslie and briefly stopped expressing her appreciation for the pounding she was now receiving from Tim.

“Is everything all right, Shelly?” Tim asked.

“Yeah, it’s just… I’m not sure I like being watched like that.”

He took her chin in his hands and slowed his movements down. He looked her straight in the eye and said, “You don’t have to like being watched, especially on your first time. Look me in the eye. Good. Now, it’s just you and me, alone in here. You can’t see, feel, or hear anyone else now. Only after we’re done, will you remember that Leslie’s here again. Do you understand?”

“Yes. I understand,” she said blankly.

“Good. Now. I want you to have a nice, strong, powerful orgasm.”

Shelly screamed and dug her fingernails into his back again. She started kicking her legs wildly as the sensation rolled through and over her entire body.

Tim arched his back and looked straight at his wife. He pointed to her and mouthed the words, “You too!”

That was enough to set Leslie off, as she collapsed on the floor, her body flailing hard enough to make it look as though she was having a seizure.

Tim’s instructions to Shelly held firm as she didn’t flinch or otherwise react to Leslie’s moans of pleasure.

With both Shelly and Leslie clearly enjoying themselves, Tim couldn’t restrain himself much longer. He grunted, moaned, and finally came inside of Shelly. Panting heavily, he stopped moving, gripped Shelly’s shoulders, and collapsed on top of her, appreciating the ongoing sensation of her tight pussy milking each drop of cream out of his cock, until he had nothing left inside of him.

He kissed Shelly on both cheeks and raised himself above her. “Congratulations! You’re no longer a virgin. What’d you think?”

“It was amazing,” she gasped. She clenched her snatch one more time and he fell out of her. “I’m sorry I ever said I’d wait to do it. Thank you, Tim.”

“You’re welcome. It’s up to you to explore your own body and figure out what you do and don’t like, sexually. I’ll help you however you’d like, and so will Leslie, of course.” He rolled over and off of her. He placed his hand on her chest. “Follow your heart.” He lowered his hand to her pussy. “And follow your cunt.”

Shelly giggled at the warmth of his hand covering her crotch.

“Of course, if you have any questions and you want another girl to talk to about it, by all means, talk to my wife. She might be even better to talk to than I am.”

Leslie wiped the sweat from her brow and crawled across the floor to join her husband and his new lover. “One thing you’re going to need to learn sooner or later is how to give a guy a blowjob. If Tim hadn’t just cum inside of you, I’d be giving you a few pointers right now but we can let him rest and recharge.”

“That’s all right. Would you like me to come back tomorrow?”

“Yeah. That’s a good idea. You should probably be going home now.” She glanced up at the clock that hung on the wall above the fireplace. “It’s nearly 9 now. Are you all right to get home?”

“Um… I actually walked here, and, since it’s dark out, I’d really appreciate it if you could bring me home.”

Leslie looked at her husband and then at the girl who now had a certain vague, indefinable glow about her. When Tim nodded his head approvingly, Leslie said, “I’ll drive you home. I want to talk to your mom anyway.”

The three of them slowly got cleaned up and then put their clothes back on. As they were about to leave, Leslie looked at Tim and said, “I gave Shelly’s mom the necklace you got for me. Do you want me to get it back?”

“Um… Not yet. We can get it some other time.”

“Fair enough. C’mon, Shelly. Let’s go.”

Leslie guided the young woman out the door before turning back to face her husband and winking provocatively.

Chapter 5

The following morning, Rosalynn and Shelly were back out in the neighborhood. After finding no one home at the first three houses they approached, a young man opened the door of the fourth house they tried.

“May I help you?” he asked.

Shelly bounced on the balls of her feet. “Hi! I’m Shelly and this is my mom, Rosalynn. We were wondering if you’d heard about the good news!”

“What good news would that be?”

Rosalynn fielded this question, in a more subdued manner than her daughter had shown. “Well, everyone alive has been granted this amazing gift from God himself. It’s about pleasure and unity and satisfaction. It’s called an orgasm. Would you like to know more about our good news?”

The man placed his hand on his chin and assessed the two women. “Hmmmm… That does sound like good news, but I barely know either one of you. Why don’t you come on in and we can sit down and talk? We’ll see what happens from there. My name’s Dave, by the way.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you,” gasped Shelly.

“The pleasure is all mine,” he said as he locked his eyes directly on Shelly’s clearly aroused nipples.

As the two women stepped confidently into Dave’s home, Rosalynn turned around and saw Leslie standing on the sidewalk in front of her own house. Rosalynn gave Leslie a “thumbs up” sign, indicating that it was time to share the real good news. With any luck, soon the whole neighborhood would be able to share in this gift. And then from there, who knows? The good word, like all good women’s legs, must be spread far and wide.