The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I found there wasn’t enough stuff like Homer Vargas did. Here’s my little contribution to change that. Feel free to e-mail me your comments :

SUMMARY: Harry finds a job in a town called Lavender Valley. Vanessa, his girlfriend follows him there after a while. It’s gonna be a new start for both of them.

DISCLAIMERS: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between the characters in this story and any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction. This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between people. If any of these concepts disturb you, DON’T READ IT.

Lavender Valley—A new job, a new start—Chapter 1 – Tadaaaa!!!

- Tadaaaaa… What d’you think?

Harry and Vanessa had driven more than seven hours to see that “house of your dreams” in that small town called Lavender Valley. It didn’t seem that far when you looked at it on a map but the small snaky roads you had to go through! There was no way you could do high speed in those.

Now, Vanessa was in front of a plain bungalow and she wasn’t particularly impressed. It certainly was different from their downtown condo.

This all started when Harry lost his job at that big car company. The guy was open minded and never made a big thing of the fact that Vanessa, as a lawyer, made more money than him but, after months of not finding a new job, Harry’s self esteem was going low… too low.

Always a survivor, Vanessa was the one who suggested: “Well… if you can’t find any job around here. Maybe it’s time to look elsewhere.”

After a couple of days looking on the Net, Harry found a job offer in Lavender Valley. He sent his resume through e-mail and got a call in the following hours. A shop down there offered him an interview in two days. It was so quick that Vanessa found it a bit suspicious. She made her husband promise he would call her to keep her informed.

“Phffff…you can’t imagine how long it takes to get here, honey… I’m going to that corner lunch of theirs and eat a bit before the interview. Guess a coffee won’t hurt… Wish me luck.” That pretty much summarizes what a very tired Harry said when he first called his wife after his arrival in Lavender Valley.

Vanessa got a call from her husband a couple of hours later. He had been hired on the spot and seemed very positive about it. His voice tone was definitely happy but also peaceful, really smooth. At some point in the conversation, Vanessa couldn’t resist asking, “Did they make you smoke or what?”

“No! No! Everything went fine. I’m just relieved, I guess…” was Harry’s reply. “Look, I have to come back tomorrow. They want their doctor to run some tests and all...”

The couple agreed that Harry would rent a room at the town’s unique motel for the night.

“Well, at least, he seems optimistic. That’s a change!” was Vanessa’s thought as she hung up.

Harry started working the next Monday. The couple agreed he’d be staying at the motel during weekdays and come back home every weekend.

Harry’s mood just got better during the following weeks. The biggest change occurred in the bed. Before Harry lost his previous job, their sex life was ok but Vanessa knew they couldn’t be considered a wild couple… Harry and herself usually had sex about once a month and not during her periods. Furthermore, having sex usually meant they’d do the “missionary” until Harry came. Occasionally, Vanessa would also have an orgasm.

That basically explains why Vanessa thought multi orgasms were a myth. Her view had changed since then. Now, her man would make love to her every weekend and have her cum over and over before he came.

This regimen went on for some months. After a while, Vanessa started to feel less enthusiastic about it. Having sex with her husband was even getting painful. At first, she thought she wasn’t wet enough. Too frequent sex intercourse combined with the fact that she’d always had a bit of a problem lubricating could be the explanation. Lately though, she started to think the source of the problem was elsewhere: her husband’s penis was getting bigger. At least, she thought that was the case since it was hard for her to be sure. Not being very adventurous about sex, Vanessa wasn’t comfortable at taking her husband’s tool in her hands for a long period of time. Oral sex was totally out of the question.

Time flied by and, after six months, Harry suggested the obvious next step, “Honey, I think we should move. You should come with me. I’m sure you’ll love that place!”

Vanessa wasn’t thrilled though. In fact, with Harry’s absence during weekdays, she had a lot more time for herself and she invested it all at work. As a result, her career was going better than ever before. Rumors had it she was about to be offered a top spot at her big law firm.

On the other hand, her man was happy like never before. She agreed to take a couple of days off and hit the road the next Sunday.

- I’m waiting here… What d’you think?

Vanessa was taken from her thoughts and reality hit hard… her proud ear to ear smiling husband was showing her the house he planned to buy: a plain, dull—No! Take that back—a very plain, very dull bungalow that seemed right out of the sixties. It definitely showed its age.

“Let’s see the inside…” was the most positive answer she could find.

Harry unlocked the door and the couple got into the house. The first thing that hit Vanessa once inside was that scent. “Lavender… I hate lavender”, she thought.

They started going through all rooms. Harry was explaining with great details every positive aspect he could think of about that house.

At first, Vanessa had a hard time hiding her disdain but, the more they moved in the house, the better she felt. After some time, Vanessa couldn’t deny to herself how good and relaxing it felt to be in that home. She was numbly listening to Harry’s explanations and found herself mostly in agreement with everything he said.

- Ding dong

“Mark! Come in… Whoa! Maggie. Four months and the muffin’s already showin’ in the oven, Ha?” winked Harry.

“Surreal!” was a shocked Vanessa’s only thought as she saw the woman jumping at her husband’s neck.

Looking at the size of Maggie’s belly, Vanessa would have guessed she was probably six months pregnant although Harry said four but that wasn’t the point. What pissed off Vanessa was Maggie’s attitude! She hugged Harry so tight, there was no way he didn’t feel that big pair of hooters of hers on his chest… and their erect nipples for that matter. Her red cherry lipstick left big kisses on Harry’s cheeks.

After that deeply felt hug, Harry guided Maggie to Vanessa and introduced each one to the other, “Vanessa, I’d like to introduce you to some good friends of mine…”

“Completely obscene!” was Vanessa’s next thought as she saw Maggie approaching her. The expecting mother had four inches glossy red stilettos in her feet, a short black skirt that looked more like an overstretched large belt not doing a good job at hiding anything and a white top with spaghetti straps.

Vanessa was definitely not into motherhood and seeing that freaky pregnant woman coming to her, she couldn’t avoid disdain from showing in her face. The way Maggie’s breasts were jiggling and showing through the material, Vanessa couldn’t repress a thought, “Have you seen that pair of DDs! No way she’s wearing a bra…”

“I am Soooooo happy to meet you. Harry has told us so much about you, girl!”, said Maggie as she hugged the stunned newcomer.

Vanessa wanted to say something but, gasping for air, she was hit by Maggie’s perfume. It was a similar odor as when she got into the house only, this time, more feminine, sexier... Although it smelled like lavender, Vanessa liked it. It made her feel quite good. She took another sniff and felt even better. She now had a hard time remembering why she should be angry.

Smiling, Vanessa asked: “What… what’s that perfume of yours?”

“You like it, dear? Here, take a sniff…”, Maggie replied as she turned a bit and approached her neck for Vanessa’s nose. More lavender hit her brain firing more happy… and very nice feelings.

The move let Maggie tighten her hug even more and Vanessa definitely felt her scented partner’s nipples through her own bra. It made her feel uncomfortable.

Wanting to complain, Vanessa took some air and… said nothing. With that last sniff, she was starting to feel ok about feeling another woman’s chest on hers, “Just a sensuous experience from a friendly expecting mother…”

- Hi! I’m Mark.

Vanessa turned to see Maggie’s husband offering his hand A handshake was now out of the question for the happier, friendlier Vanessa who left Maggie’s arms and hugged Mark. She approached his neck with her nose and took a big sniff. “Hmmm! Very nice…and musky… and so hot”, she thought.

This fragrance was having a big effect on Vanessa. She could clearly feel her nipples getting hard. Grinning, a bit aroused, she released the man, “Nice to meet you, Mark!”

Vanessa didn’t see Maggie as she was taking a bottle of perfume from her purse. When she turned her head, she was hit by a cloud of Maggie’s fragrance, “Here Honey! Put some of my perfume on. You seem to like it.”

Puffy clouds and happy bubbles invaded Vanessa’s mind as she inhaled the perfume. All she could think of was how good she felt, how everything was fine. There wasn’t any place left for worries or complicated thoughts.

Harry took her hand, “Here Vanessa. Let’s go to the City Hall…”

Docile, Vanessa took her husband’s hand and followed him. Her face displayed a dopey smile while her eyes were staring vaguely at nothing.

She was so far gone, Vanessa didn’t notice Mark and Maggie staying behind. She didn’t see Maggie’s jugs jiggling obscenely while she was humping Mark’s hand the best she could at the top of her stilettos. She didn’t see the expecting mother closing her eyes, biting her lower lip and grinding her ass on Mark’s bulge. She didn’t hear Maggie moaning her frustration, telling her husband, “Ohh! Honey… We haven’t fucked since morning. I soooo need your cock inside me…”