The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lavender Valley—A new job, a new start—Chapter 4 – First treatment, second puberty

The following day, Vanessa went back as planned to the hospital to start her treatment. She had received her shot and was now relaxing in the shady room. She was dosing off listening to the sweet music coming through the headphones.

Although she thought it was a totally different treatment than the day before, the shot she had received included the same drug but improved with an extra hormonal compound which had a very specific effect on a female body. Simply put, it was going to make her body go into state of profound physical changes mostly like a second puberty… without its bad side effects.

After a couple of minutes, Vanessa’s mind was back to its suggestible state. The music stopped:

-Basic needs for anyone are to be safe, stay healthy and have sex.

-Lavender Valley is a safe and secure environment. Lavender Valley is where you want to stay. You trust everybody in Lavender Valley.

-Dr. Mundane is the person you trust the most because he’s always right. He’s the best person for helping you to stay healthy. You follow every one of his advices to the letter.

-A healthy and good looking woman has big breasts and round hips. You want to be healthy and good looking. Having your breasts getting bigger and your hips rounder is a good thing. There’s nothing wrong with these changes in your body. You are proud of your body and you love to put it on display.

-The most convenient way to stay healthy is to have sex. You just love having sex. You cannot go a full day without having sex. You always think about sex and you are always aroused. You just love to have a penis in your vagina. You feel empty without it. You love to have a man cum into you, having his sperm fill your womb.

-A nice way to get men to have sex with you is to give them oral sex. Men are more appealed by a woman who gives head. You love to give a man a blow job. An erect penis is so sexy, so yummy. Sperm tastes sweet.

-You love the smell of lavender. Smelling lavender makes all your worries disappear and life so much better. The more you smell lavender, the less you think and the more you let go. You love the smell of lavender. Lavender is good for you.

When Vanessa woke up, she got back to the examination room but stopped in her track as soon as she saw Dr. Mundane. The man was naked in his chair, his dick hard.

Vanessa got horny at the moment she saw the doctor’s bone. Her only desire was to seduce that man, make sure he’d fuck her silly. She had never given blow jobs before but, now, it just seemed like the right thing to do. Looking at that cock, she could feel her mouth watering in envy.

The doctor took her out of her reverie, “Like anything you see?”

Vanessa took the grin on the doctor’s face as an invitation and didn’t waste anymore time. She went down on her knees and started to suck his cock’s tip a couple of times before starting to suck on it full throttle. Smacks and pops escaped from her mouth.

While going up and down on the doctor’s bone, Vanessa couldn’t see why she hadn’t given head before, “Wow! Blowing a man’s so good. It tastes so lovely… so hot…. so good… Ooooh! It turns me on. I’m dripping…”

The workout went for some time. Vanessa’s lack of experience on blowjobs left her without any clue on the signals that a guy’s about to cum. When the doctor’s jism exploded in her mouth, it came as a delicious and tasty surprise.

Instinctively, she swallowed the hot sticky stuff. Some cum spilled out of her mouth all along her chin. With her hand, she cupped it and looking at the doctor smiling. she started to lap her hand like a big lollipop.

Although the doctor was spent, his cock deflating, Vanessa was too horny, too far gone to stop there. Still looking at the man, she went to lick his balls while one of her hands was still tenderly caressing his cock.

All this was having its effect on the doctor and he was slowly getting hard again. Vanessa went back at sucking the hardening cock. This time, her sucking was more urgent. She was madly in need for his big hard dick in her pussy. It didn’t take long before it reached its full length again.

Vanessa stood up and removed her clothes in a breeze. With one hand fingering her clit and the other fondling her breasts, she tried to give a show to the doctor. Doing her best to look like she felt, desperately horny, she knew she was turning him on, “He’s gonna fuck me soon. Oh! I know it”

The doctor brought his body forward, took her hips and made his horny patient do half a turn. Never releasing her hips, he brought his torso resting deeply in the chair. The move unbalanced Vanessa and she could only let herself fall onto his laps. The doctor had brought his thighs wide. When Vanessa fell back on him, she was in for a pleasant surprise as his dick got full length into her twat without any warning.

The surprise pleased Vanessa. She marveled at the sensation. It felt natural to have her twat filled with a cock. She looked at the doctor, “Ooooooh! Doctor… You’re so nasty…”

Putting her hands on her knees, she raised her butt from the chair, pushing back her weight on her feet and started to squat on the doctor. From where he was, the doctor had a great view of her butt, his cock plowing into her.

Vanessa was now frantically going up and down on the doctor’s shaft. She was breathing very hard, frequently gasping. Of course, this position required a lot of effort from her but also her body felt abnormally heavy and even a bit painful. Raising her hips was more taxing on her legs than she could have predicted.

Her breasts also felt heavier and they even jiggled, something they never did before. She didn’t worry about this though as she could feel a powerful orgasm building in her. She let herself go with the sensation, “Ah! Oh yes, doctor! I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum! I’m gonnnnaaaaaaa cuuuuuuummmm!”

Vanessa climaxed.

Exhausted, the girl rested back on the doctor but he didn’t let her take her time. He pushed her up, had her do a half spin and pulled her back. Vanessa only had a second to let take her legs apart as they got over the chair arms. The man positioned his dick at her twat’s entrance, placed his hands on her butts and started pushing her up and down.

They were back at it.

Vanessa synchronized her thighs with the doctor’s push making it easier for him to take her in the air. The doctor moved one of his hands onto Vanessa’s tits. She breathed in. She couldn’t believe how good it felt to have her breasts fondled. They had never been this sensitive before.

Those sensations coupled with that big dick going in and out of her were quickly bringing Vanessa over the top again, “Aaaah! Yes…. Yes… My tits… Oh yes… Please fuck me, doctor… fuck me… fuck me…fuck…fuck…fuck…fuck…”

Seeing his patient getting delirious was having its effect on the doctor. Both of them came at the same time. Vanessa could feel loads and loads of semen plastering her inside and it just added to her bliss. Never before had she felt a man’s cum inside of her with such detail. It was exquisite.

Once done, both of them dressed and sat at their respective place. The doctor opened the dialogue: “Well! You don’t seem to be feeling any side effect from the shot I gave you.”

Vanessa nodded to everything the doctor said. She trusted him… and he was such a hunk! The doctor stood up, “Thank you very much Vanessa. So… I’ll see you tomorrow.”

The doctor gave her file to Vanessa and guided her toward the door.

Harry was in his car waiting when Vanessa got out of the hospital. She was welcomed with a passionnate kiss from her lover when she got in the car: “So, how has it been with your treatment? No side effects?”

Remembering the delicious moments with the doctor, Vanessa could feel her face becoming very warm. She knew she was turning red. For the first time since she had been in Lavender Valley, she realized that she had been doing adultery, “No! Everything’s fine. And you, how has it been?”

They started chatting while Harry brought the car on the road.

The rest of the day, Vanessa and Harry met their house’s actual owners and they all agreed on a price. They got a loan from the bank just as easily. Everything went so smoothly that, when they got back to their hotel room that evening, they were officially the proud owner of a new house! They celebrated this by fucking for hours.