The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lavender Valley – Barbie meets her Ken

Chapter 1 – A dating Web site? Seriously?

I found there wasn’t enough stuff like Homer Vargas did. The Lavender Valley series is my little contribution to change that.

This story is based on the world I created with the story “Lavender Valley – a new job, a new start”. Although the reader doesn’t need to read the first tome, it could help.

Feel free to e-mail me your comments:

Vinividiemcee
CLASSIFICATION: mc mf ff md gr preg

SUMMARY: Barbara lets her new boyfriend, Kenneth, take her to Lavender Valley. She’s in for a very instructive ride…

DISCLAIMERS: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between the characters in this story and any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction. This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between people. If any of these concepts disturb you, DON’T READ IT.

Even a fool would have noticed how pissed Barbara was. Kenneth had been driving to that place of his, Lavender Valley, for many hours now and mademoiselle was bored beyond boredom.

Barbara was so annoyed, she was seriously questioning how Kenneth had succeeded in convincing her to spend (spoil) three days long holiday weekend to that place in the middle of nowhere.

Under the circumstances, Kenneth tried to avoid aggravating the situation. He just drove the car and hadn’t been engaging in any conversation since they left the highway.

Reflecting about how this all started, Barbara remembered that “Official Girls Night Out” with her friends a couple of months ago.

Everyone was speaking about her husband/fiance/boyfriend. All Barbara had to talk about was her job. When she started complaining she was the last free agent in the group, Kathleen stopped her, “Not really surprising, darling! You think only about three things: work, work and…Oh yes… work!”

Kathleen had a point. Barbara had been working hard all her life, won prizes and scholarships during her studies. She hadn’t even finished university she was already hired by that big company. Her last semester done, she started working there and had been climbing the organization chart since then.

The trouble was her dedication to work didn’t leave much time for Barbara to find a man. The few love stories she’d had never got really far. Always thinking about the job, Barbara’s attitude discouraged about every man she met. The few of them who decided to give it a try left when they realized just how determined and stubborn she was.

After some arguing whether Barbara was a desperate case or not, the girls agreed to have her to subscribe to a dating Web site. Barbara wasn’t too enthusiastic but agreed when her friends threatened to spread gossips about her, arrange blind dates with losers or simply torture her to death.

At the end of the evening, the group was back to Barbara’s place. They logged on her computer and had her subscribe to a serious dating Web site one of the girls used to meet her current husband.

Barbara insisted to be honest when creating her profile. At 5′8, 115lbs, long chestnut hair and blue-gray eyes, she described herself as a healthy looking woman.

At 31-22-34, she decided it was better to write nothing at the Chest, waist, hips measurements sections explaining, “Being honest doesn’t mean you can’t apply some marketing technique here and there, you know!”

Much to her friends’ desperation, she was totally honest when she wrote that she was a career girl and that she was looking for long-term relationship only. She also felt necessary to add that she was ok with getting married but she did NOT want kids.

Barbara saved her profile and that pretty much ended the evening. Every girl left during the following hour or so.

After she had discarded a couple of Bozos, Barbara started to e-mail with Kenneth. The guy had a job in a small town that was a couple of hours from her place. He didn’t seem very career-oriented nor did he seem to have a very exciting lifestyle but, at least, the guy seemed well balanced, kind of agreed with what she said and he was looking for a long-term relationship.

After some time, Kenneth invited Barbara to a restaurant next Saturday night. She wasn’t too enthusiastic about it but she decided it was a try…

Barbara arrived at the restaurant and asked for a reservation to Kenneth’s name. The host told her Kenneth was already there and guided her to their table.

The host stepped aside and Barbara raised her eyes. Any witness could have guessed it wasn’t love at first sight when Barbara saw Kenneth. Her face displayed that “what am I doing here” feeling that would have frozen a volcano.

Kenneth noticed it. Armed with his courage and a flower, he stood up, walked toward his date and approached his face to give her a peck on the cheek.

Barbara stepped back. Already annoyed, she found the approach too cheesy. She didn’t want to waste her evening with that guy. She took a breathe in…

…and couldn’t avoid noticing how pleasing this man smelled. His aroma was very male but there was a hint of flower in it that somehow made you feel good. Barbara’s mouth loosely stayed open as she was about to say something but lost her train of thoughts.

The man took the opportunity. Taking a step forward, he finally gave a peck on her cheek and softly whispered, “Hi! I’m Kenneth.”

The girl was puzzled. She would have sworn she found that man’s approach cheesy just seconds ago but, now, she couldn’t see anything wrong with it. In fact, she could feel herself blush a little from the attention.

Taking a step back to his previous stance very slowly, Kenneth looked in Barbara’s eyes. The Ice Queen look had melted and, smiling, with somewhat dreamy eyes, his guest replied, “Hi! I’m Barbara… I’m… pleased to meet you.”

Barbara let Kenneth guide her to her chair.

Talking and learning about each other, all the while eating their meal, it didn’t take long for Barbara to conclude her first impression had been right. She didn’t have much in common with that guy. The next step was obvious: find an excuse to cut short and leave.

Hours went by and Barbara never succeeded in her plan. Although she found nothing appealing about what that guy said, she felt deliciously good around him. During the whole evening, she tried to find that little something she couldn’t explain that made her need to stay close to him but had a hard time concentrating and keeping her train of thoughts.

Blaming the bottle of wine they shared, Barbara let Kenneth convince her to let him drive her back home. While walking towards Kenneth’s car, Barbara tried a couple of times to talk her way out of the situation and leave. Every time, Kenneth’s delicious perfume filling her nostrils made her lose the will to argue.

They got in his car.

During the drive home, Barbara started to panic. She knew too well what was happening and the obvious next steps Kenneth’s brain (or any male brain for that matter) was imagining. She planned a way to get out of the situation, “Once home, a quick peck on the cheek and out of the car… must not give him time to stop the car. He’ll get the message.”

The car was filled with Kenneth’s perfume and the more they got through the streets of the city, the more relaxed Barbara felt. She was annoyed by that feeling that her mind was getting foggy. She tried as hard as she could to clear it up but it felt so good just to relax and let go.

After a while, feeling too smooth, too happy, Barbara decided to let her mind float through those wonderful uninhibited thoughts she had tried so hard to avoid since they got in the car. Like they were puffy pinky clouds, she could feel her judgment, her will and her concentration go from one thought to the other and become less radical, less straight but more open, more docile. She was sure she had a plan but couldn’t remember what it was or why it was needed. All she could think of was, “it feels so good.”

As she ceased to fight, it was now easier for Barbara to concentrate on Kenneth’s masculine voice and his delicious scent. The more she listened to him and the more she agreed with what he said:

-Just like him, she’d had a wonderful evening. It was too bad it was getting late.

-She totally agreed with him; it was a good idea she didn’t take the wheel. How nice of him he was driving her home.

Barbara could feel herself getting flushed when Kenneth told her she was a very attractive lady. Of course, she found him attractive too. In fact, she was starting to feel a bit aroused.

When they arrived in front of her place, a smooth and more than friendly Barbara watched Kenneth park the car and put it to a stop.

There was that nagging feeling she was forgetting something but she let it go away. Kenneth was approaching her now and all her senses centered on his marvelous presence getting nearer. She could feel his aroma getting more pronounced and her envy increasing.

Admiring the male, looking directly in his eyes, the lady smiled knowingly. She moved her hips in his direction, letting him know that he was invited to come close to her. She welcomed his mouth as he gave her a very passionate kiss.

Sensual, erotic and even nasty at times, that kiss was by far the hottest Barbara ever had. She welcomed a warm and exciting feeling of arousal spreading through her entire body making her nipples achingly hard, her vulva swell in envy.

Kenneth smiled when he heard a somehow breathless Barbara offer him, “Want to come in for a minute?”

Once in, the two of them didn’t get really far. Kenneth closed the door behind him, grabbed Barbara in front of him and had her spin on herself until she was face to face with him.

They got right back to where they had left in the car.

Now, Barbara wasn’t only turned on, she was horny. She was more aroused than she had been for a very long time and that second kiss quickly got into something more animalistic. Her body tightly pressed against her mate, her hips were giving subtle kicks against Ken’s pelvis as if they knew Nirvava was in his pants.

Soon, the girl only had a single idea in mind and it had something to do with disrobing and getting to know each other… a lot better. Her hands went to her blouse as her feet slowly started to walk backwards.

The whole scene looked much like a burlesque show as the two lovers tried to kiss each other, take off their clothes while walking through the hall, the living room and onto the sofa.

When Barbara fell on the furniture, she had only her panties and her bra left. Kenneth, over her, had no more shirts on and his belt was unbuckled.

Looking at the man, smelling his tantalizing male aroma, Barbara marveled at how good it felt to be so aroused. Her job, all her responsibilities seemed like some strange forgotten concepts. All that mattered at that right moment, all she wanted right now was that man inside of her.

Breathing hard, the girl expressed her exasperation and hastiness with a needy whine as her hands tried to get Kenneth’s pants out of the way.

She finally got through that damn zipper.

Using an old trick of hers, she grabbed the side of his pants with her toes and brought his pants and boxers down to his knees while she grabbed one side of her thong with both hands and ripped it from her body. She reached behind her back and removed her bra while spreading her legs.

Barbara was now naked. Her chest was going up and down with the rhythm of her fast and laborious breathing. Her hips were doing smooth circular movements and it was making some juice leak from her overflowing twat onto the sofa.

The girl wasn’t in control of herself anymore.

…and she didn’t care. Marvelous animalistic urges to mate had taken control of her brain, corrupting her soul and it was delicious.

She looked at the male on top of her and knew that her salvation lied in that big hard cock of his just inches from her fuckhole.

Barbara looked at Kenneth and moaned, “I need you, Kenneth. Fuck me! Please, just fuck me!”

Kenneth entered Barbara and she had a mini orgasm right there as she realized what was happening… she was getting fucked and she loved it.

Barbara had never been very expressive when making love before but the moment was so intense, so hot, so great, she just couldn’t stop, “Oh! Yes…. Baby... Fuck me… Fuck me… Yeah! That’s it, baby! Fuck me…”

Quickly, the girl could feel an orgasm building inside of her and…

Boom!

Like waves of pure bliss hitting her inner shores, Barbara could feel the orgasm starting from her pubic region and irradiating throughout her body making it undulate until the wave reached her brain and blew up.

All the while, her voice followed the progression of the wave with a low “Ah…”, its pitch getting higher as the wave progressed “…aaaaAAH…” until it reached a very high note, “…AAAAAAAAAH”, stopped and switched to a short broken and whispered, “…hah!”

The lady had tilted!

Kenneth slowed down a bit and Barbara got back to a certain stage of awareness. She couldn’t believe what she had just felt. She never thought sex could be this good.

Her orgasm saturated mind was still trying to understand what had just happened when Kenneth took her hand and helped her raise herself from the sofa. Docile, she let him turn her around and smoothly push on the back of her shoulders with his hand. Out of balance, the lady bent at the hips and put her hands on the arms of the sofa.

A second later, Kenneth plunged his tool in her dripping cunt giving everything he had, doggie style.

The girl couldn’t repress a smile: the mating ritual wasn’t over.

The movement was quick, powerful and nasty. Barbara could hear the smack of Ken’s legs against her butts every time he entered her and the sloppy sound of her twat when he moved back. The pounding sound of his intrusion and the sluggish sound of her twat created an unreal and arousing atmosphere beyond anything the woman had ever lived.

Although the surprise had the girl being very vocal during the first run, this time, she was convinced she could stay quiet. Mouth closed, breathing heavily from the nose, she started to hum a low tone.

…but the ride was tough.

Was it the pain, the sound, the heavy fucking, the whole experience? Barbara didn’t know but she knew one thing, it was bringing her to a level of arousal even higher than the first time. Breathless after a minute or two, she didn’t have any other choice than to open her mouth and let a whining, girlish and plaintive “Ouuuuuh…” fill the whole place. She could feel tears of joy rolling down her face while the sensation of complete abandon to her horniness and the immense pleasure of being fucked filled her mind.

Kenneth started grunting and his animalistic cry inserted itself in the chorus. Barbara’s instinct somehow knew he was about to cum and this brought her horniness to the point of no return.

The man finally exploded in her. The feeling of his semen plastering every inch of her inside triggered the most powerful orgasm Barbara had ever felt. Her eyes opened wide as fireworks exploded in her brain. Her mind was filled with a rainbow of marvelous feelings. Time seemed to stop.

After what seemed like an eternity, Barbara got back to reality but a somewhat different one than she had ever lived. She had never desired a man so much, desired a man so passionately but now, all that seemed to matter was that hunk with her.

She hugged her mate and started to kiss his neck, his ears, his cheek, about everywhere on his body as she just couldn’t get tired of smelling that delicious perfume emanating from every inch of his body. It made her feel so good, so feminine, so sexy, so hot, so turned on…

Barbara couldn’t believe herself when she realized, “Boy! I wanna fuck again…”

She guided Kenneth to her bedroom and they got back at it another time and another one… and another time until, sweaty and totally exhausted after another climax, Barbara let herself drop on the bed.

* * *

The next morning, Barbara woke up a bit groggy. She was in her bed but lying on the sheets. A man was lying beside her except he was under the sheets.

Trying to get out of the bed, she quickly realized her body was sore from head to toe and especially around the hot spot. She couldn’t repress a low but very felt “Ouch!”

A bit dizzy and panicked, the girl looked at herself trying to remember and understand what had happened. She was completely naked. Her skin was oily as if she had just run a marathon a couple of hours ago and her inner thighs were covered with dried cum.

Then, she remembered the night of wild sex she’d just lived. She looked at the man beside her. She surely wasn’t attracted to that man but she smiled anyway thinking about the ride they had, , “That wasn’t sex. That was...That was… an orgasmathon!”

Soon, Kenneth woke up. They took some time together and before he left, the man took Barbara and gave her a deep kiss. The girl lost herself in the passion of that kiss. She could feel herself becoming soft, docile and so feminine inside. She couldn’t believe how good it felt.

Eventually, their lips got apart and Barbara surprised herself inviting Kenneth for dinner next Saturday.

The man happily accepted and left.

Closing the door, the woman let herself drop onto the floor, “What the heck did I just do?”

Back in her routine, Barbara tried not to think about Kenneth for the rest of the week but failed to do so. Every time, she would be torn between mixed feelings. She had always been a strong willed woman and the rational part of her feared the way she had lost control last weekend. On the other side, a part of her was thrilled by the overwhelming orgasms she had felt.

Weekdays passed by. On Saturday, Barbara went anyway to the grocery and bought everything she needed for that dinner she had agreed upon although she had serious doubts this relationship would go very far. “…would be rude to cancel this late,” she thought.

At 7PM sharp, there was a knock at her door. Kenneth was right on time.

Barbara started feeling bad. She wasn’t feeling envy or feverishness like any new lover would. Somehow, she felt nauseous. Something instinctive was warning her of something but what? The hostess tried to rationalize it. There was only one conclusion, “I got to tell him. This is gonna be a quick meal…”

The hostess opened the door. A bottle of wine in one hand, flowers in the other, Kenneth still managed to hug her… tight. Surprised and her head a bit squeezed over his shoulder, Barbara exhaled…

…and breathed in…

…and smelled that nice perfume of his…

… and smelled it again.

The girl closed her eyes and marveled at the sensation of well being invading her mind. In an instant, all her worries had disappeared. She brought her nose on her guest’s neck and took an exaggerated puff of his fragrance.

Something ignited in Barbara’s brain. An animalistic sexual desire expressed itself to Barbara in the urgent need to kiss her lover. She almost jumped at the man to bring his mouth to hers.

Kenneth had just enough time to close the door before Barbara pulled him in the living room. It was obvious in the girl’s face that she was becoming horny and Kenneth couldn’t repress a smile.

Barbara already had both hands on his pants. So, the guy decided to unbutton her blouse.

Barbara was a model of efficiency and it showed. She grabbed Kenneth’s presents from his hands and let them go on the sofa behind her. The guy only had time to raise his arms as Barbara grabbed his shirt and removed it over his head in a single movement. Kenneth hadn’t finished unbuttoning Barbara’s blouse but she didn’t care. She just pulled on it until it tore apart.

Soon Kenneth joined his presents on the sofa.

Dropping the skirt and going on her knees, Barbara took his pants down to his ankles. She brought her hand under his boxers and took out a somewhat soft penis. Barbara’s face clearly showed her surprise.

Kenneth pleaded, “Well... You’re too fast for me, honey! Two minutes ago, I was in my car. It just needs a bit of encouragement”

Barbara grinned, “Hope he doesn’t expect oral…” She had never performed oral sex and she wasn’t about to start. She started to jerk his cock.

That decision of hers made Barbara feel more in control. Somehow, the animalistic urge she had felt at first had dissipated. She felt more like herself.

Kenneth was a bit disappointed but managed to get into the feeling. Soon, his cock was hard as a rock. Proud of her job, Barbara hurried to stand up thinking, “Finally…”

The woman straddled her man and grabbing his tool, she slowly impaled herself on it. Going up and down in a slow motion, her body straight up, Barbara thrilled at the feeling of being in control. She was having sex with this man but, this time, it was going like she wanted it to, like she used to have sex. She was in control.

Kenneth, on the other side, wasn’t having the time of his life. The woman straddling him had not much expression, nor passion. Somehow, the Ice Queen was back and he was just a dildo for her.

Barbara’s thighs were getting tired as they participated vigorously in the movement. She let her body fall over Kenneth’s, her arms locked on the top of the couch, her breasts hanging just below Ken’s face.

Of course, the guy couldn’t resist kissing and nibbling the dangling tits near his mouth. Pushing himself up, Kenneth started to kiss her shoulder, her collar bone, her neck and, eventually, Barbara’s mouth.

Of course, Kenneth’s perfume got more intense as he approached Barbara’s face. The smooth kiss they had started to share soon switched to a deep long one.

All the while, the arousal increased for both lovers and the mating ritual became more urgent, more vigorous.

Soon, Barbara was breathing hard, intoxicating herself with Kenneth’s perfume, pushing hard against each of her man’s trust. The more she fucked, the harder she breathed and the more aroused she was becoming.

Control wasn’t an issue anymore in Barbara’s mind. All that mattered now was the marvelous feelings emanating from the fucking she was having. It felt just marvelous to let herself drown in a swirl of erotic sensations and carnal pleasures.

Kenneth grabbed her tits and pushed Barbara back up to her previous position. Somehow, Barbara didn’t care her legs had been sore minutes ago. Frantically, she went on impaling herself.

Kenneth grab her smallish tits and pinched her nipples… hard. Never stopping her moves, Barbara couldn’t repress a moan, “Aaawwwwh!”

The girl never stopped moaning and pleading. A couple of minutes later, she could feel she was on the brink of cumming, “Ooooouuuhhh! I’mmm…gonna… cuummmmmmm…”

Kenneth replied with a grunt. He was on the verge too and just decided to let go. A spring of jism exploded inside of Barbara and hit her soft spot.

Just like those big “Test your strength” scales at the carnival, her orgasm emerged from her pubis and went through her backbone, tilting every vertebra with a blissful “Ding” reaching higher notes and going faster as it got higher to finally hit Barbara’s brain, letting a powerful orgasmic “Booooiinnnggg” explode and reverberate throughout her skull.

The girl was cumming and she was cumming hard. Eyes and mouth wide open, she wasn’t making any more sound. For a moment, she stopped breathing as her eyes started to flutter signaling an eminent overload.

Barbara fell on Kenneth, totally tilted.

She came back after a while. Feeling deliciously satisfied but still aroused, Barbara marveled at how smooth and happy she was feeling.

Realizing his girl was back, Kenneth tried, “So, are you hungry or would like to go another round?”

Barbara didn’t feel like taking decisions, “I let you decide, honey…”

Kenneth decided it was time to eat. Barbara went to her room and put on the night gown she had wore the night before. Kenneth put on his shirt and boxers.

After dinner, Kenneth helped Barbara with the dishes. Barbara was bent placing stuff in the dishwasher. With the view she offered, soon, Kenneth was sporting a huge erection. He started to tease Barbara by grinding his cock between her butt cheeks through her clothes.

For a split of a second, Barbara felt as if she was being harassed, “What the…”

Kenneth bent and approached his body to hers. Never letting his hips leave hers and bringing his hand on her arms, he hushed in her ears, “Relax honey… Shhhhhhh…”

Barbara was about to ask Kenneth to stop. She opened her mouth as she was about to say something, took a deep breath and, somehow, didn’t remember was she wanted to say.

Realizing how smooth she felt, Barbara took another breath while Kenneth started to tease her butt crack with his cock again.

This time, the girl closed her eyes. She could feel her hips going upward giving more access to her lover. She could feel her vulva waking up and getting wet.

Barbara let her mind drift at all those wonderful feelings realizing how good all this felt and how arousing it was. She took her legs apart when Kenneth started to slide down her pyjama’s pants.

Now, with a finger in her twat, Barbara decided to let go and give into the sensation. She brought her hands back on the counter. Bending further at the hips, she gently rocked her ass around Ken’s hand.

All this teasing was making her horny like hell. Barbara knew what she wanted and she knew she just had to ask. She turned her head towards Ken, “Fuck me, baby!”

Kenneth grinned. He felt like teasing her a bit, “Yeah… Is that so? You don’t seem so convinced.”

Barbara couldn’t believe it. In a couple, the man is usually the “always horny one” and the woman decides when they have sex. The situation was reversed now! Barbara could feel anger getting the best of her.

…but that didn’t last long. Kenneth brought his middle finger on her clit while inserting his thumb in her fuckhole. Marveling at the erotic sensation, Barbara’s mind quickly evaded any other thoughts.

Kenneth went on, “So, do you like it?”

“Oooh yeah…” exhaled Barbara as she closed her eyes. She was now grinding his fingers, her hips doing circles.

“Would you like a big cock instead of that little finger?”

Barbara opened her eyes as she realized, “Boy! I need a cock!”

She turned her head and looked at her lover, “Oh yeeesss, darling! I need your cock!”

Removing his hand, Kenneth grabbed his cock and brought it at Barbara’s entrance.

The girl was ecstatic. She knew she was about to get fucked and the idea was hitting each and every one of her brain cells with erotic electricity. She was looking back over her hips at Kenneth, breathing hard. Her eyes wide open going non-stop between his eyes and his pubic area trying to see his cock. She was about to get fucked and she couldn’t wait…

Kenneth didn’t move.

Having that cock inches from her pussy but still so far away was making Barbara go nuts. She had to get fucked like a junky needs his fix. All that man had to do was to push his cock a little bit forward in her twat but something was making him hold back.

“How can he do this to me?” she thought.

All the arousing, all the horniness was getting the better of her judgment and she was starting to feel something she had seldom felt in her life, something she despised and had erased from her vocabulary.

She was feeling weak!

There had to be a solution. She was weak but she was clever. Barbara’s horny mind started spinning, “I want him to fuck me…I gotta make him want to fuck me too… I gotta please him… I gotta seduce him!”

The idea of seducing this man ignited a strange but pleasing need to be feminine and sexy in Barbara’s mind. Somehow, looking hot and desirable made total sense for the ”I’m an independent woman and I’m charge here” lady.

The need increased and pushed Barbara’s logic in the same direction. Her thoughts were outrageously straight to the point, “If I look fuckable, Kenneth’s gonna fuck me!”

There was no more hesitation for the needy woman. She arched her back and pushed her hips high. Wiggling her ass at her man, Barbara turned her head and looked at Kenneth in the eyes. Using her sexiest attitude, she started to beg him, “Honey! I need your cock in me… Please, take that big cock of yours and shove it in my pussy…”

All of this was a test Kenneth had devised. He wanted to make sure Barbara was falling for him. He wanted to make sure the Ice Queen he met at the restaurant on their first date had melted for good. He knew by the way Barbara was beggin him this was the case.

Kenneth stepped forward and plunged his rock hard cock in Barbara’s fuckhole. The girl was so turned on, Ken’s pole got in her twat full length with a big slushy sound. Instinctively, Barbara’s legs got further apart. Pushing against the counter with her hands, she closed her eyes and brought her head back, arching her back to its limit letting an animalistic moan escape from her lips, “Oooouuuuuuuh….”

Barbara marveled at the reward of being hot and sexy. She enjoyed the marvelous feeling of Kenneth’s cock in her, her brain associating this pleasure as a direct result of being desirable for her man.

They fucked like it for a while …and putting the dishes in the dishwasher took a lot more time than usual!

The weekend pretty much looked like the dinner. They started to do something, it turned into a wild session of sex and, after many orgasms, they would try to get back to what they were supposed to do.

The couple got into some sort of a routine. Every weekend, Kenneth would get at Barbara’s place and they would mate like hot bunnies. Although Barbara loved the sex they shared, she was a bit scared about the loss of control that seemed to come with it. She was a talented career girl who had always controlled every aspect of her life and career but when she was with Kenneth, she was just the opposite.

They continued to see each other every weekend. With time, weeks seemed longer without him and Barbara couldn’t wait for the next Friday.

After some long thinking about it and although it didn’t feel totally right to her, Barbara came to the conclusion the need she felt for Ken was some kind of a bond and maybe she had finally met her soul mate.

Then, last weekend, Kenneth convinced Barbara to come with him to that town of his for the long weekend coming the week after.

…Which brought the two of them on that dusty road.

Barbara couldn’t wait to arrive. She saw a sign on the side of the road, “Welcome to Lavender Valley”.

She sighed, “Finally…”