The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lavender Valley – Barbie meets her Ken

Chapter 2 – Finally there

I found there wasn’t enough stuff like Homer Vargas did. The Lavender Valley series is my little contribution to change that.

This story is based on the world I created with the story “Lavender Valley – a new job, a new start”. Although the reader doesn’t need to read the first tome, it could help.

Feel free to e-mail me your comments:

Vinividiemcee
CLASSIFICATION: mc mf ff md gr preg

SUMMARY: Barbara lets her new boyfriend, Kenneth, take her to Lavender Valley. She’s in for a very instructive ride…

DISCLAIMERS: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between the characters in this story and any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction. This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between people. If any of these concepts disturb you, DON’T READ IT.

Barbara and Kenneth had finally arrived at Lavender Valley. Going through the streets, Kenneth turned to Barbara, “I’m starving. What about I show you my favorite restaurant?”

They went to the “Horse Shoe Steak House”. Kenneth had a T-Bone while Barbara savored a filet mignon.

The meal went smoothly. Once they had finished eating, Kenneth offered Barbara, “Why don’t we go outside to take a walk? I could show you what’s around?”

Barbara agreed and so, they went outside and took a slow walk on the sidewalk. Holding Ken’s hand, Barbara listened to his explanations about the guy who owns that gas bar, that place is well known for this or that. It wasn’t very relevant for Barbara but she found it important to listen and try to understand more who her lover was, what his was life was about.

After a couple of street corners, Barbara slowed down. Kenneth turned to her, “Is everything ok?”

“Noo… I don’t feel too good. I…I… nausea…”

Kenneth looked at his girlfriend, “Hmmm… Never heard anything went wrong at the Horse shoe but I think we take you to the hospital. Are you ok to get back to the car?”

-I guess so…

Slowly, they reached the car and went to the hospital. They went right through the Emergency’s doors and directly to the receptionist. Ken explained the situation.

The receptionist took a look at the sick woman and reassured them, “Hmmm… Indeed, she doesn’t look good. I’ll put you next. Please be seated. Doctor Mundane will see you when he’s finished with his current patient.”

Kenneth thanked the receptionist while guiding Barbara towards the waiting room.

Sometime after, the music in the speakers of the waiting room stopped. Barbara couldn’t be more relieved when she heard her name being called. Kenneth helped her stand up.

Once at the door, Kenneth knocked and opened it. The doctor was putting on his lab coat. He approached the couple, “Kenneth! Happy to see you… and this must be Barbara.”

Turning towards the lady, the doctor put a hand on her shoulder and guided her toward his examination table, “Miss, you don’t look like you’re feeling too well. Let’s cut short on the formalities. Come over here. We’ll do some tests.”

Barbara got on the exam table. Kenneth explained what they did that day while the doctor started to do the usual tests.

Although she felt really dizzy, Barbara didn’t trust that country doctor. She started to argue, “I’m pretty sure I’m suffering from food poisoning. Why are you doing all those tests?”

Frowning, the doctor felt he had to politely shut up that girl. He concluded, “Well! My thorough examination was to make sure I had checked all the possibilities. You’ll be happy to know that I’m now 100% sure that you are suffering from an allergic reaction to lavender pollen which, as you may have guessed, is quite present in the region. You’ll also be happy to know that it is not related in any way to food poisoning. You’ll be even more happy to know that, since you’re not the first one to be in such a predicament in the region, I got an easy cure to it.”

The doctor didn’t want to debate with that stubborn patient and acted quickly. He turned on himself and grabbed a syringe behind him. Sick and feeling dizzy, Barbara wasn’t quick enough to follow the action. She felt a sting in her arm…

-Awwh…What was that?

The doctor didn’t bulge. He knew the vaccine would work fast. He reassured the patient, “Don’t worry Barbara, this will stop your body’s allergic reaction to lavender and make the symptoms subside very quickly.”

On the contrary, Barbara was getting worried. Getting a treatment without approving it first wasn’t the normal procedure. She didn’t know that doctor. The whole thing smelled fishy.

“I gotta get out o’ here,” she thought.

Barbara tried to stand up. The moment her feet touched the floor, a wonderful feeling of smooth happy emptiness invaded her brain, “What?…whoa…”

A bit dizzy at first, Barbara could feel herself getting incredibly relaxed and happy, almost stoned. It felt almost like that first night in the car except hundred times better. Pink puffy clouds and wonderful colors were dancing in her mind.

All her worries gone, Barbara smiled, “You’ right, doc… I already feel… mucchhh better…”

The doctor guided the stoned woman to a small shady room at the back of the examination room. The drug controlling her behavior, Barbara didn’t object and followed him obediently. She lay down onto the small bed he presented her and put the headphones on her ears.

Soft and soothing music started playing and Barbara couldn’t repress a numb and stupid smile from showing on her face as she closed her eyes. She was feeling very relaxed and she just let herself wander to the music.

Seeing the doctor coming back and closing the door, Kenneth asked, “So, doctor? Is she gonna be all right?”

Dr. Mundane knew the flowers that inspired this town’s name and that he had genetically engineered released a chemical agent making the human brain release more of certain types of neurotransmitters. These made the subject very compliant and open to behavior modification. Through research, he had created a vaccine including very high concentrations of that agent. He could even combine it with other products to create specific solutions.

Barbara had just received such a mix and she was now in a deep trance, inhibitions and judgment completely asleep. The doctor wasn’t worried at all. He tried to be reassuring, “Well… I gotta agree with you: she seems to be a really stubborn bitch alright…”

Kenneth’s shoulders went down just like his morale. The doctor added, “Don’t worry, Ken! I devised a specific treatment for the situation. It may take some more treatments but sooner or later, everything will get in order… Your darling will become an happy Lavender Valley citizen. I give you my word.”

The music in Barbara’s headphones was replaced with a voice repeating concepts in a loop:

- Meeting your basic needs is your first priority in life. Your basic needs are to be safe and stay healthy.

-You feel safe with Kenneth. Your basic need of safety is easily met with him. You like the town he lives in, Lavender Valley. You feel safe there. Everybody is friendly.

-Sex is a good way to stay healthy. You want to have sex as often as you can. There is nothing wrong with having lots of sex.

-Having sexual desires for Kenneth is normal as sex is good and healthy. You desire Kenneth very much and you want to have sex with him all the time.

-Dr. Mundane is the person you trust the most to help you stay healthy. As a doctor, he is the best person for helping you to meet that basic need. Dr. Mundane is always right. You follow every one of his advices to the letter.

- Lavender is your favorite flower. You love the smell of Lavender. You just can’t get tired of that fragrance. Smelling lavender makes you feel happy.

In the exam room, Ken asked the doctor, “You’re sure it’s going to work, doc? I really love Barbara but she just doesn’t see things like people around here do. All she cares about is work.”

The doctor knew he wouldn’t succeed in making Ken relax but he knew who would. He took his phone, “Yes…could you ask Lilly to come to see me, please?… Thanks!”

A knock on the door made Kenneth turn around. A nurse was coming in the doctor’s office, “You wanted to see me, doctor?”

The girl was wearing some sort of a two pieces nurse suit. Her long black hair didn’t succeed in hiding the overstretched top covering her huge round breasts. Below it, a big round and totally exposed belly clearly showed the woman was at least seven months pregnant. It pushed on a white lycra microskirt that was only held in place by her big round butts.

Lilly approached the doctor’s desk. Every step she made on her five inches high heels made her huge boobs bounce. Kenneth could clearly see them hit her upper belly and rebound, their big nipples hard and pointing.

“Yes, Lilly… Have you ever met Ken? He’s a friend of mine and his girlfriend has been neglecting him lately?”

The girl pouted, “Oh! Really?”

“Yeah! She thinks only about work and no fun. You know all Kenneth wants is a girl who embraces motherhood….”

Lilly turned toward Ken. She started to caress her belly, smiling ear to ear, “Oh! Really?”

Kenneth’s cerebral activity was a flatliner. He was almost drooling. All he could muster was, “I…Ah…I…”

The doctor grinned, “Oh C’mon, Ken! Don’t be shy around us. Besides, you know how pregnancy turns women into horny vixens. Lilly here just can’t stop thinking about sex. Isn’t that right, Lilly?”

That last sentence seemed to ignite a trigger in Lilly’s mind. The girl brought her hands on her tits, closed her eyes and sighed, “Oh…Yeesssss, doctor! I just can’t stop…”

Something seemed to pop in the pregger’s mind as she opened her eyes and quickly looked at Ken. Her hands were still caressing her big boobs but her eyes took a lusty look going from Ken’s eyes to his crotch.

Lilly licked her lips and approached the worried man.

Kneeling in front of Ken, obscenely pushing her tits against his legs, Lilly started to caress Ken’s crotch over his pants. Ken was already hard and the girl was smoothly picturing the shape of his cock in his pants with a finger, looking at him in the eyes and licking her lips, “Ooouh…we seem to have a big boy, here!”

Lilly didn’t wait any longer. She unzipped Ken’s pants and took his tool out of his underwear. She started to suck his cock like it was a bottle of water and she had been in the desert for a week.

When the doctor saw Lilly removing her clothes while giving Ken the blowjob of a lifetime, he concluded he could slowly get himself out of the room without anyone noticing.

Ken couldn’t decide if he should close his eyes and marvel at the exquisite sensation of Lilly’s blowjob or if he should look at her and behold at how hot she looked naked.

Lilly was sucking and licking. All the while, she was looking at Ken. She realized he liked her look and that made her even hornier. Still masturbating him, she asked her mate, “Honey, I need you inside of me. How would you like to fuck me?”

Ken was aroused like hell. He grabbed Lilly’s arms and brought her up. “Follow me.”

He guided her toward the exam table and, grabbing her hips, lifted her on its edge. Grabbing her legs by the ankles, he brought them on his shoulders, which made Lilly get her back on the table.

“…like that”, was Ken’s only other comment before he plunged his dick in her twat.

Grabbing the side of the table, Lilly closed her eyes as she marveled at the sweet sensation of having a cock in her. She moaned, “Yeesss, honey. That’s it. I love the way you’re fucking me…”

Ken quickly reached a fast cruise speed. Looking at the girl, he couldn’t believe his luck. He marveled at the way Lilly’s pregnancy was making her curves rounder, more generous.

He brought his hands on her big tits. With nasty lusty eyes, Lilly looked at Ken, “Ooooouhhhh yeeaah, honey. That’s it. Grab my big titties.”

They both lost themselves in the carnal pleasure of the moment. Lilly moaned and came many times, every time, telling her mate how much she loved what he did to her.

Soon, Ken could feel his balls twitching. He grunted, “Oh! Oh! I’m gonna cum…”

To Ken’s surprise, a very agile Lilly got down from the exam table and on her knees. She grabbed Ken’s cock and started pumping and sucking it, all the while, massaging his balls.

A second later, Lilly marveled at the sensation of hot gooey stuff spurting from Ken’s cock. She swallowed some of it but, for the grande finale, still slowly moving her hand up and down along his cock, she looked up at Kim, opened her mouth and let the rest of his cum slowly spill from her lips on her chin and drip on her big boobs.

Moving his cock’s head all around her mouth, spreading its last bits of cum all over her face, she confessed to her lover, “Honey, your cum tastes so good… You made me cum so hard…”

She then inspired profoundly and engulfed his cock, sucking it clean. She finished by cupping everything she could on her boobs and lapping her hands, looking at her mate like she was worshipping him.

Ken thought, “That’s a Lavender Valley girl…”

Barbara woke up to the sound of soft music. She removed the headphones and moved towards the door.

Feeling a lot better, she admitted to herself that doctor Mundane was certainly a good doctor.

Opening the door, she saw the doctor joking with Ken and a nurse.

Realizing his patient was back, the doctor asked, “Ah! Barbara. So, how do you feel?”

Looking at Kenneth, Barbara could feel a very pleasing tingle between her legs radiating through her spine and become a surge of warm comforting happiness as it hit her brain. She smiled from ear to ear and replied, “A lot better, doctor. Thanks!”

Writing down in his patient’s file, Mundane concluded, “I’ve set another appointment for tomorrow just to make sure. Here! Give your file to my receptionist. She’ll find a free spot in my schedule.”

The couple did as they were told and an appointment was set right after lunch the day after.

The rest of the day, Kenneth showed the town to Barbara. Her interest for the place grew bigger with every new place they saw. It seemed she couldn’t get tired of listening to him, devouring him with her eyes. Kenneth was relieved she was feeling better but he was more than happy that she seemed to like the place.

Eventually, they arrived at Kenneth’s place. Looking through the window at the landscape, the lovers could see the sun slowly setting at the far end of the valley. The lovers took a minute to admire the show. Both standing, Barbara had her back against Kenneth’s chest. She marveled at the moment. Everything seemed perfect: the sunset, that little town, the two of them…

Barbara started to think about Kenneth and how she felt happy being with him. Soon, she started to think about how hot was his body, how good it was to have sex with him…

It didn’t take long before her thoughts changed for nastier ideas. Memories of torrid sex sessions they had were now filling Barbara’s mind. Without even noticing it, her hips started to slowly grind against Kenneth.

This was all the invitation Kenneth needed as he brought his hands over Barbara’s pelvis, following her moves, exaggerating them.

He soon started to raise his hands over her body, slowly caressing her flat stomach, eventually, reaching the base of her breasts. Barbara raised her arms, taking them out of the way, and brought them behind her to caress her lover’s hair. The woman looked down at her man’s hands. She had arched her back on purpose so that her breasts would push forward trying to make them fuller, more inviting. She wanted to look sexy. She wanted to seduce her man. She so wanted Kenneth to grab her tits.

And so he did. Kenneth moved his hands up and took a full grasp of her boobs with both hands, squeezing them. Barbara moaned her appreciation. Feeling kisses on her neck, she moved her head backwards and turned to give a somewhat clumsy but very felt kiss to Kenneth.

The whole process ignited a nice feeling in Barbara’s mind. Smooth, warm and undeniable, it was a physical message telling the girl she was doing the right thing. Looking sexy for her man was the right thing to do. Making her body as accessible as possible to her man was going to show him she wanted to have sex with him and that was perfectly normal.

In her heated mind, some thoughts were recurring, “It’s normal to desire Kenneth… I want to have sex with him all the time… Sex is healthy…” Barbara wasn’t paying much attention to her little voice in the back of her mind, which didn’t feel all right with those thoughts.

Then, she felt a hand between her legs.

In a split of a second, Barbara let her body fall on front, her hands pushing against the window. She had her mouth open, breathing hard, as she started to grind her ass between Kenneth’s hands and his body. She could feel his hard cock through his pants and it was making her nuts.

The little voice trying to make a place for itself in her mind had vanished. The woman now only had one obsessive goal, an uncontrollable need that filled everyone of her thoughts repeating, “Sex is healthy…I want sex… I want sex with Kenneth… I wan this big hard cock in me … now!”

Barbara stood up, turned around and moved a bit away from Kenneth. She unzipped her pants and peeled them off, making her shoes fall from her feet in the move.

Kenneth only had time to unzip his pants. Bringing herself tight on his side, his girl pushed his hands out of the way and took his cock out. Going up and down firmly with her hand, looking at his bone like it was the time, Barbara couldn’t believe how magnificent it was, how she wanted to have it in her.

Jerking that great cock and looking at it was mesmerizing the girl and she was starting to get really hot. Her crotch craved for attention. Without noticing, Barbara’s thighs were now going apart and her pelvis was rising. Her pubis was moving closer to her lover’s body. Soon, she started to grind her mound against her lover’s leg.

Kenneth couldn’t believe his eyes. Barbara, the girl who almost told him to get lost on their first rendezvous, was now jerking him and masturbating herself like a dog in heat. It was hot. It was… making him cum….

So far gone she was, Barbara almost didn’t realize when Kenneth came in her hands!

Pouting, she complained, “Oh! Ken… You came too fast… I didn’t have time to cum, myself”

His cock slowly deflating, Kenneth replied, “Sorry, honey, you were really good…but, you know, a little convincing from your part and who knows what my dick could be ready to do…”

Grinning, Barbara looked at Kenneth. She grabbed his cock and got back to her job, “Ah… and what do you have in mind?”

-Well, first, let’s make me hard and then…

—…and then?

-What about a little fuck. Would you like that?

The word hit something in Barbara’s psyche. She redoubled her efforts on his cock.

It took only a minute before Kenneth got hard again. Barbara turned around and raised her ass as high as she could. Bouncing invitingly her ass at the tip of her toes, she looked at her lover, “Please, honey, don’t make me wait any longer. I need you so bad…”

Kenneth was hard again and his girl was showing him her ass, begging to be fucked. What more could he ask for?

He didn’t make her wait.

They fucked all night long eventually falling to sleep in each other’s arms.