The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lavender Valley – Barbie meets her Ken

Chapter 3 – First treatment

I found there wasn’t enough stuff like Homer Vargas did. The Lavender Valley series is my little contribution to change that.

This story is based on the world I created with the story “Lavender Valley – a new job, a new start”. Although the reader doesn’t need to read the first tome, it could help.

Feel free to e-mail me your comments:

Vinividiemcee
CLASSIFICATION: mc mf ff md gr preg

SUMMARY: Barbara lets her new boyfriend, Kenneth, take her to Lavender Valley. She’s in for a very instructive ride…

DISCLAIMERS: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between the characters in this story and any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction. This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between people. If any of these concepts disturb you, DON’T READ IT.

In his office, the doctor was very busy with a buxom beauty who just got out of her treatment. She was seated on the exam table, topless and the doctor had both hands on her boobs. It was obvious by the way the girl looked at her tits getting fondled that she loved every minute of it.

The doctor moved a hand towards the girl’s crotch. Instinctively, she spread her legs to give the man a better access. Mundane smiled, “Very good, Carla! Men just love when a woman makes herself available …”

Being complimented by the doctor and feeling his big finger penetrating her snatch, the girl looked in the doctor’s eyes and, smiling her best smile, she replied, “Oh…Thank you, doctor… You know I’m soooo available for you… Oh. Oh. Oh! Yessss… you make me so hot….when you…. finger… fuck me!”

That last comment was all the confirmation the doctor needed to be sure she was highly aroused. Just getting out of a treatment, he knew she was getting back to a very suggestible state and the fun could begin. The doctor had had an idea for that patient since the first time she came to his office…

-So, Carla… You love your big titties, don’t you?

-Oh yes, doctor!

Breathing hard, Carla closed her eyes and smiled thinking about that first time she came to see the doctor. She had a nice pair of 36Ds back then but, oddly enough, she felt very bad about them thinking they were too big. She even considered having breast reduction. A couple of treatments helped her realize she had it all wrong. In fact, she loved having big titties. She was thrilled when the doctor told her she could even have bigger ones.

Now, she was proudly sporting a beautiful rack of 39Fs and did everything she could to put them on display.

-You love your big titties because big tittied girls look sexier. You love your big titties because the sexier you look, the more sex you may have, am I right?

-Oh yes…doctor… You know you’re always right!

Carla thought about how lucky she was. She wanted to be sexy and men find that girls with big titties are sexier. She was so happy having big titties. They made her look so sexy.

-The sexier you look, the more sex you have. Which is a good thing because you crave on sex. You can’t stop thinking about sex, can you?

-Nooo…I can’t stop thinking about sex… Oh!

Before being in Lavender Valley, Carla never realized just how much she craved on sex. She was so happy since she moved in this town.

—…and right now what you want is to be fucked, don’t you?

-Yes, doctor. I want to be fucked. Please, doctor. Fuck me!

—…and you want to be fucked doggie style. You love to be fucked doggie style. You love to turn around, spread your legs, raise that round ass of yours and beg a man to put his cock into you! You love when you get fucked from behind and those big tits of yours start jiggling in every direction.

Carla couldn’t agree more with the doctor. She so wanted to be fucked doggie style. She jumped off the exam table and turned her body to face it. Spreading her legs shoulder wide, she lifted her miniskirt and, raising her ass high, she took her butt cheeks with her hands and pulled them apart. She then looked back at the doctor, “Doctor, please, fuck me… I want you so much… Please! Fuck me doggie style…”

The doctor had no pants under his lab coat having removed them during her treatment. He approached his patient and impaled her with no further ceremony.

Carla closed her eyes and let go a smooth girlish, “Oooouuuuuuh….”

A couple of back and forth moves from the doctor and the girl soon started pushing her hips back in sync with him. Her breasts were following the rhythm and it turned her on even more.

Seeing his patient’s big breasts going loose had the doctor thinking about how much she didn’t like them on her first visit. She used to hide them under large sweatshirts. She even confessed to him she never let guys touch them, as it was a turn off for her.

Carla was so different now. She loved her big tits and she loved to display them.

He knew his patient was very aroused and, consequently, her mind had reached a very suggestible state. The doctor got an idea. He decided he’d make her love her tits even more.

-So, Carla, you love your big tits…

—….Yeessss

-And you love to fuck…

-Oh….Yeessss…..

-And you love when you make a man cum…

-Yes, doctor….make a man cum…

-So, it would be a great thing to do to tittyfuck a man and have him cum all over your face and your big tits…

That last comment didn’t convince Carla as easily as the others. She didn’t say anything and the doctor took note of her resistance. He decided to resume with a longer approach.

-Carla, you’re proud of your big titties…

-yes?…

-Oh yes, Carla! You’re very proud of your big titties…

-Yes, I’m proud of my big titties…

—…and, Carla, you love to show off your titties to men. You know big titties arouse men.

—….Yes

-And you love to fuck and make a man cum…

-Yes, doctor….fuck and make a man cum…

-You love to show your big titties to men and make them cum…

-Yes…

-So, Carla, the best way to show your big TITTIES to men and FUCK them and make them cum is to TITTYFUCK them.

The doctor made sure to press on the more important words and it was starting to have some impact in Carla’s pliable mind. She was starting to open up to idea.

Still uncertain, she answered, “Yes?…”

-Yes, Carla. Imagine yourself, on your knees, while I tittyfuck you. Imagine how aroused you will make me. Imagine how aroused it will make you.

Carla closed her eyes and pictured the scene. The more she thought about it, the more aroused she was becoming. All the while being fucked certainly didn’t hurt. Still eyes closed, she was starting to smile, “Yes, Doctor… You’re right... Tittyfuck…”

-Carla, go on. Think about tittyfucking. You love to tittyfuck. It’s your favorite position, second being doggie style. The thing you love the most is to tittyfuck a man and have him cum on your big titties. Think about it, Carla.

Carla could clearly see herself on her knees tittyfucking the doctor. Still being fucked, she was getting hotter by the second as she realized just how much she loved tittyfucking.

She was now fucking like a banshee. The doctor knew his idea had got in her brain. He went on.

-Carla, you love to tittyfuck…

-Yeessss, I love to tittyfuck…

-You love to tittyfuck so much that you cum every time a man cums tittyfucking you.

-Yesssss…Cum every tiiiiiiime…. Man cums tittyfucking…

-Carla, you want to fuck all the time…

—…want to fuck… Oh! All the time…

—…and you love to tittyfuck. You get great orgasms when a man cums while you tittyfuck him….

—...great orgasms…tittyfuck…

-Carla, let’s change position. What would you like to do?

The girl didn’t hesitate. She turned around and switched position with the doctor. Bending her torso in front of him, she grabbed her big boobs as she offered them to the man, “Doctor, I want to tittyfuck you!”

The doctor smiled, “Of course, Carla! If that’s what you want!”

Still bent, the girl approached the doctor and brought his cock between her tits. He grabbed both her hands and helped Carla squeeze his cock with her big tits, “Now, Carla, move up and down.”

The girl had never done that before. Hell! She didn’t even know what it was before today. So, she started slowly.

-That’s it, girl, you’re doing great…

Proud of herself, Carla increased speed. Soon, her breathing got quicker and excessively deep. The doctor knew the exercise was turning her on.

-You like tittyfucking, Carla?

The girl was still very hot but she had got used to the rhythm. Her breathing had calmed down a bit and she could answer more clearly, “Oh yes, doctor!”

-Does it turn you on?

-Oooh yeaah, doctor…

-Let me show you a little trick…

Never stopping the girl in her movement, the doctor grabbed her left arm and brought it at the right of her right nipple having it encasing somehow her big pair of boobs.

Her right arm being free and feeling so hot, Carla didn’t need any more explanations. Her free hand went right down to her crotch as she started masturbating all the while still going up and down on the doctor’s cock.

Soon, the girl was going full speed tittyfucking while masturbating furiously. Her breathing got back to a ragged quick pace.

The doctor knew it wouldn’t be long before he would cum. He decided to seal Carla’s new favorite position.

-So, Carla… you love to tittyfuck…

-Yes….Yes….

-You are a tittyfucker…

-I am… a… titty…fucker….

-You are a tittyfucker…. And you cum when a man… shoots his load while you… tittyfuck him…

-I am… tittyfucker… I cum when … man shoots his load… I tittyfuck him…

-Carla, it turns me on… when you say that. Repeat that… You’re gonna make me cum...

The girl got into a reciting session, tittyfucking, masturbating and repeating her mantra. The more she repeated it, the hotter she became as she knew it was also turning on the doctor.

…and the more it got into her mind. Soon, there were no doubts for Carla, she loved to tittyfuck and it turned her on so much that she came every time a man came while his cock was between her big tits.

The doctor’s spunk exploded on Carla’s face. She could feel the exquisite heat of the gooey stuff pretty much everywhere on the lower half of her face. Right then, she went into spasms as she was hit by a thunderous climax. The orgasm seemed to emanate from her boobs, irradiate and explode in her pussy following the pace of her fingers ministrations. She came and came and came again, “Oooooh yesss, doctor! I love… tittyfuuuckgnngnnn!”

* * *

Barbara was seated in the waiting room of the hospital. Hearing her name being called, she went to the doctor’s office and got across a buxom woman who was getting out of doctor Mundane’s office. The girl had obscenely low cut top that did nothing to prevent her big jugs from jiggling in every senses.

“What a whore”, thought Barbara as she got in the office.

-Ah! Barbara. Please, have a seat. How do you feel today?

Barbara took a seat in front of the doctor’s desk, “Honestly, doctor, I haven’t felt this good for a long time!”

She did feel really good. She was happier than she had ever been. She was profoundly in love with Kenneth. The man was just awesome in bed. He showed her his place and that town, Lavender Valley, seemed like a very nice and peaceful place.

-Happy to hear that but, just to make sure, we’re going to give you another treatment.”

-Well, I don’t think it’s gonna be necessa…

Frowning, the doctor didn’t let her finish, “Barbara, do you trust me?”

Some sort of switch flipped in Barbara’s brain. She realized that she indeed fully trusted the doctor. She felt a bit silly for arguing. Looking down at her lap she answered, “Yes, doctor. Of course!”

The doctor had already grabbed the vial and was planting a syringe in it, “Well. You should get another treatment and make sure this reaction doesn’t come back. Here, show me you arm.”

Barbara complied without any hesitation this time and raised her arm so the doctor could inject the fluidic treatment.

When she brought her arm down on the armchair, Barbara could already feel her mind slipping into that numb happy feeling. Her eyes quickly started to show a glassy look while a stupid mindless smile started to spread on her face.

The doctor took his patient’s hand and brought the numb lady to her feet. Without a word, he guided her backstage.

Barbara didn’t mind when the music in her headphones stopped and was replaced by repetitive lyrics. In fact, her obedient inhibitions-free mind was accepting them without any resistance. On and on, they went:

-Basic needs for anyone are to be safe, stay healthy and have sex. Meeting your basic needs is your first priority in life. Nothing else is more important.

-Dr. Mundane is the person you trust the most to help you stay healthy. As a doctor, he is the best person for helping you to meet that basic need. Dr. Mundane is always right. You follow every one of his advices to the letter.

-You love Kenneth and trust his judgment. You desire him very much and need to have sex with him as often as you can. You feel a profound sense of satisfaction when you please him. Consequently, you do everything you can to look sexy for him and satisfy him sexually.

-The most convenient way to stay healthy is to have sex. Sex is good and healthy. You are very open about sex. You often think about sex and you are easily aroused. You cannot go a full day without having an orgasm. Although you prefer to have sex with Kenneth, It is perfectly acceptable to masturbate when he is not available.

- Lavender is your favorite flower. You love the smell of Lavender. You just can’t get tired of that fragrance. Smelling lavender makes you feel happy.

Back at Kenneth’s house, Barbara didn’t have much too do. Kenneth had left to go help a friend of his moving a piano. The girl was numbly going through the house, revisiting it somehow.

While looking outside at the neighborhood, Barbara was shocked to see the couple from the house on the left starting to make out… on their patio in broad daylight!

Curious, Barbara couldn’t resist and started to spy on the lovers.

The girl looked like a pin-up with her blond hair, generous curves and sexy clothing. Somehow, Barbara envied her. She made a mental note to look for similar clothes when she’d get back to her place.

The girl got down on her knees and started to suck her lover’s bone. The man was a hunk. Even at this distance, Barbara could see he had a huge tool. The cocksucker had a hard time fitting it all in her mouth.

“…but she’s still giving a good blow job”, thought Barbara, amused and fascinated.

Surprise then hit her. Getting out of her torpor, she realized it wasn’t like her to look positively at fellatio and thought, “Whoa… blow jobs are disgusting!”

…but Barbara never stop looking at the scene.

Soon, the female neighbor stood up. Smiling at her man, she guided him to the long chair. She then lay on her back and, grabbing her ankles, spread her legs. With no further ceremony, the guy started to fuck her.

Barbara was mesmerized by the show. Lazily, her left hand started to move over her body in a slow manner.

Soon, her right hand got in the dance but with a more decisive attitude. It quickly found her left nipple, doing circles around it.

Her left hand went on with its slow motion but its course moved towards her pants. Once her pants unbuttoned, Barbara inserted her hand in her panties, pushing down the zipper at the same time.

She found her slit, dripping wet. Her clit was swollen, sensitive, and needy. She brought her forefinger on it. The comforting sensation of knowing her need was going to be satisfied invaded her brain. All her thoughts were now directed to the marvelous sensation of her masturbating while looking at the sexy show.

Barbara was panting now. She didn’t hear Kenneth when he got back but she did realize he was there when, coming from behind, he brought his hands over her shoulders.

Like a deer frozen by high beams, Barbara stopped all movements. Calmly, his hands slowly caressing her arms, Kenneth brought his lips beside her ear. He whispered, “The neighbors are giving a great show, aren’t they?”

Instinctively, Barbara brought her eyes back at the mating couple outside. Having her man near her, caressing her, and looking at the show, Barbara could feel herself getting back to her previous aroused state. It felt good, natural to be aroused. Barbara sighed, “Yeah…”

Smiling, Kenneth put his hands over her hands and started to guide his girl back at what she was doing. They went on undressing the girl, helping her in her caresses. Soon, she was back at masturbating single-mindedly looking at the show.

Kenneth knew it was time to apply the doctor’s advice. The man in the lab coat had told him that, for the rest of the day after a treatment, Barbara would get into a very suggestible state if she got aroused. It was the perfect time to tell her advices and make her become a better lover.

He started, “Honey, you like looking at the neighbors having sex, don’t you?”

Barbara was already too far gone to study the question or see any implication in it. Concentrating solely on the show and what her lover had said, she realized Kenneth was right. She really liked looking at people having sex. She confirmed, “Yess, honey, I like that!”

-And you like it so much, it turns you on.

That was true. She was masturbating looking at people having sex, wasn’t she? She confirmed, “Yeesss….”

-And when you are turned on, Barbara, you need to have sex.

This one was a no brainer. Barbara craved sex.

-Yeesss… I need to have sex.

-There’s nothing wrong with needing sex. In fact, that’s what the couple here needed.

“He’s right. Sex is healthy”, Barbara thought. That couple needed to have sex and that’s what they were doing. There was nothing wrong with that.

-And when someone needs sex, it’s ok to have it just like that couple did.

-Yeessss…

Barbara felt Ken’s hands twitching her nipples and it was sending loads of nasty feelings to her oversexed brain. She felt so hot. Her mind was nothing more than a sponge ready to absorb anything… as long as it was about sex.

-So, there’s nothing wrong with having sex anytime, anywhere.

-Nothing wrong…sex… anytime, anywhere…

-So, whenever we feel like having sex, wherever we are, there is nothing wrong with having sex.

-Hmmm…mmm…

-Honey, you are masturbating. So, you want to have sex right too.

Barbara had her eyes closed now. She was so hot and she so wanted to have sex. She had brought one hand behind her and she was caressing Ken’s tent pole in his pants. She wasn’t saying anything, just getting hornier and accepting everything her man said. It made so much sense.

-Honey, You want to have sex right here right now and nothing else really matters.

Now, Barbara was sure. She wanted to have sex. She couldn’t wait any longer. She offered, “Ken, darling, would you like to fuck me?”

Kenneth grinned, “Yeah, I would but I’d like to do it outside. Do you mind?”

Barbara didn’t mind and didn’t care. Thoughts of obscene sex were filling her needy mind. They were interlaced with deeply accepted ideas like “Sex is good and healthy… I need to orgasm everyday… No shame with having sex…whenever, wherever…”

Bare naked, she took Kenneth’s hand, opened the door and brought him outside.

Looking at the other couple mating wildly, Barbara remembered how the girl lay on the long chair and spread her legs. Looking around, she saw that old picnic table at the far left of the field. Still holding Ken’s hand, she brought him there.

Letting go of his hand, she lay herself on top of the table. With mischievous eyes, she looked at her lover, raised her legs and grabbed her ankles. Slowly, she started to spread her legs and announced her invitation, “Honey, I want you to fuck me right here, right now!”

Kenneth looked at the show in front of him. He was thrilled she was slowly becoming a Lavender Valley citizen agreeing more and more with his views on life just like the doctor had predicted.

A big smile plastered on his face, Ken put his hard tool in Barbie’s well-lubed hole and started pistonning. The girl was already on the verge of cumming as he got in and, a minute later, she was howling her satisfaction, “Ooooh yess, Ken. Fuck me good! I’m gonna cum…I’m gonna cum… I’m gonna…I’m… I’m cumminghgngngnngngnnnn… Aaaaaah…”

Ken took out his pole, grabbed his girlfriend’s hand and got her to stand up. The girl was still gasping and quite out of it, totally dazed in the afterglow of a thunderous climax. She let Ken guide her to turn and bend over the table.

Kenneth didn’t waste any time and plunged his hard cock in Barbara’s twat. He went at it full throttle fucking her doggie style.

While being fucked like there was no tomorrow, Barbara realized how happy she was. It felt so good to be fucked by Kenneth. She loved Kenneth so much and felt so lucky she had found him.

Raising her head, Barbara realized she was pretty much front row looking at the other couple mating. Ken’s suggestions had done their work in her sex saturated mind by now and she felt comfortable with the situation. “Nothing wrong with sex”, she thought.

Curious, Barbara looked at the show. The stark naked girl was in a reverse cowgirl position going full speed on her mate. She was holding herself with one hand on one of the long chair arms while her other hand was fondling her big breasts.

Then, Barbara noticed the girl was being fucked in the ass. Something she had always found disgusting, totally repulsive.

Puzzled, Barbara looked at the pain the girl’s face expressed, her pleas and body language shouting her pleasure and the big hard cock getting in and out between the girl’s ass cheeks. She really felt like it was a turn off…

…but Barbara was still being fucked and she was so aroused. She marveled at the feeling of Ken’s pole getting in and out of her. Her eyes went back and forth between the girl’s face. “Nothing wrong with sex,” she thought again.

Barbara let her mind wander on that delicious thought. It didn’t take long before she let herself slip into a great climax.

She vocalized her pleasure, “Oh yeesss, honey… I’m cumming… Ouhhhh! I’m cumming…. I’m… I’m….Ahaahhgngngngn…”

Letting her body rest totally on the table grabbing its sides firmly with her hands, Barbara raised her butt and tried to give the best angle to her man encouraging him, “That’s it, honey! Don’t stop… Fuck me good, honey…”

Ken indeed never stopped fucking her and, soon, he started grunting. Barbara recognized the signal: her man was about to cum.

Realizing that she was pleasing Ken gave her such a rush that she instantly got on the verge of cumming again. She got back on her feet and started pushing against him pleading, “Yes…Yes, honey… that’s it, fuck me… cum in me, honey… fill me up…”

A second later, her wish got granted as she could fill hot spunk plastering her insides. It ignited a chain reaction and she hit another climax right there.

A moment later, feeling her boyfriend’s body resting on her, caressing her body with his great hands, Barbara opened her eyes. The other couple was still at it but in the old missionary style. It looked like the guy was about to cum and the girl was yelling, “Yes, honey… cum in me… gimme your babyjuice… knock me up, honey….Ah…Ah…Ah….Yeesssss”

Barbara wasn’t impressed. She was so much not into babies…

* * *

The long weekend finally came to and end. Barbara didn’t find the trip back to her place as long as when they went to Lavender Valley as she spiced up the ride with pit stops here and there that always resulted in wild sex rides…

Once at her place and unpacking her stuff, Barbara did her best to convince Kenneth to stay with her. She just couldn’t imagine getting through the whole week without him but Kenneth refused. He left a very disappointed Barbara as he engaged his car on the way back to his place.