The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lavender Valley – Barbie meets her Ken

Chapter 4 – Kenneth moves with Barbara!

I found there wasn’t enough stuff like Homer Vargas did. The Lavender Valley series is my little contribution to change that.

This story is based on the world I created with the story “Lavender Valley – a new job, a new start”. Although the reader doesn’t need to read the first tome, it could help.

Feel free to e-mail me your comments:

Vinividiemcee
CLASSIFICATION: mc mf ff md gr preg

SUMMARY: Barbara lets her new boyfriend, Kenneth, take her to Lavender Valley. She’s in for a very instructive ride…

DISCLAIMERS: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between the characters in this story and any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction. This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between people. If any of these concepts disturb you, DON’T READ IT.

Weeks went by and then, a month. Although she didn’t know at first how she’d do it, Barbara managed to go through weekdays without her boyfriend. She sure improved her masturbation technique during those days without him.

Weekends always turned out to be wild sex marathon. All weekend long, Barbara would try to convince Kenneth to stay with her but it always resulted in dead-end arguments, as no one wanted to quit his job or leave his place.

These disputes were becoming tiresome. So, Kenneth decided to talk to Dr. Mundane about it.

-I really love her, doc, but she just won’t listen to me. She doesn’t want to see that she’d be better here in Lavender Valley! She’s always saying I’d be better at her place.

-I see…

-I guess the main point is that she’s really into her career...

The doctor didn’t say anything. Lost in his thoughts, he rested his back comfortably in his chair trying to find a solution. It didn’t take long before he got back to Kenneth, “Here’s what we’ll do…”

The doctor explained his plan to Kenneth.

* * *

-Knock, knock

When she opened the door, Barbara was presented a bouquet of lavender flowers in bloom. She looked at Kenneth, “What…”

-I took arrangements at work and I got a two weeks break. I thought we could try your place for two weeks and see if we can live here together. What do you think?

Tears filled Barbara’s eyes. She embraced her boyfriend and gave him a passionate kiss, “Oh, honey! I knew you’d come to your senses. I’m so glad you agreed to live here…”

-Only for two weeks though. That’s all I could get from my boss. Then, we’ll decide what we do.

-Of course. I understand.

The couple had a nice meal for supper. As they were relaxing in the living room, Barbara couldn’t stop yawning. Kenneth asked, “Tired?”

Trying her best to look more awake, Barbara couldn’t hide her sleepiness, “I don’t know what’s come over me. Maybe I ate too much. I feel like I’d fall asleep right here!”

Ken offered, “Well. I, myself, had a rough week. We should call it for tonight and just go to sleep.”

Barbara pouted, “But we haven’t had sex yet!”

“I know but we still have tomorrow and Sunday…” replied Kenneth. With that, he took her hand and led his sleeping beauty to the bedroom.

Barbara fell asleep as soon as her head touched her pillow.

“Just as planned”, thought Kenneth as he looked into his bags and took an mp3 player from it. He slided the headphones over Barbara’s ears and started the file “Sweet lullaby for Barbara #1.mp3”.

As Mundane had ordered, during their meal, Kenneth had mixed five drops of a mixture the doctor had prepared for his stay at Barbara’s place in her glass of wine. It was a special recipe the doctor had derivated from his genetically modified lavender flowers. Roughly, it was a mix of two products: a series of hormones that would very slowly ignite a second puberty in Barbara’s body. This would make her hornier and more caring for her man’s attention. It could also start unnoticeable changes in her body. The second product was a slow acting but quite powerful sedative that would put Barbara in a very suggestible state. Once the girl asleep, Kenneth was told to have her listen to his MP3 player for at least an hour.

Once he heard the music humming through the headphones, Kenneth went back to the living room.

By now, the drugged lady was totally open to suggestions and ideas. The introductory music switched to notions that Barbara would learn and accept…

-Basic needs for anyone are to be safe, stay healthy and have sex. Meeting your basic needs is your first priority in life. Nothing else is more important.

-Your current job is stressful. Living in a big city is stressful. That’s why you are exhausted at night and fall to sleep early. Stress is not healthy. You’d be better if you lived in a calm and safe place as Lavender Valley with Kenneth.

-Dr. Mundane is the person you trust the most to help you stay healthy. As a doctor, he is the best person for helping you to meet that basic need. Dr. Mundane is always right. You follow every one of his advices to the letter.

-You love Kenneth and trust his judgment. You feel safe around him. You desire him from your very core and need to have sex with him as often as you can. You want to do everything you can to please him.

-The most convenient way to stay healthy is to have sex. Sex is good and healthy. You often think about sex and you are easily aroused. You love to perform oral sex. You have an orgasm when a man cums in your mouth.

- Lavender is your favorite flower. You love the smell of Lavender. You just can’t get tired of that fragrance. Smelling lavender makes you feel happy.

About an hour and a half later, Kenneth got back in the room. He removed the headphones from Barbara’s head and put it back into his bags. He undressed and went to bed.

The weekend went by uneventful (unless wild sex marathons are considered events)…

Monday evening, a pretty much cranky girl came through the door and acknowledged Kenneth. Barbara started to explain him how rough her day at work had been. She quickly concluded, “…but I know what would make me feel better…”

With that, she started to walk towards Ken. She brought her arms behind her and unzipped her dress the best she could. Still approaching her boyfriend, her eyes had switched from tired to knowingly lustful. She took her dress off and followed with her bra.

She was down to her panties and high heels when she kneeled in front of her man. She unzipped his pants and took his already hardening cock in her hand. Slowly jerking it, she looked at Ken, “I’m so glad you’re here with me…”

With that, she opened her mouth and started to suck his now hard cock. She marveled at the sensation of his hard and warm organ in her mouth. All day, she had devised ways to better please her man and got to the conclusion he’d like a blow job. She shivered from the thrill that went through her spine realizing how much it was a pleasure to please her man orally.

After a minute or two, Barbara started to get pretty much worked up and definitely needed be fucked. She looked at Kenneth, “What would please you, honey?”

-Well… I gotta say, I pretty much like what you’re doing right now!

Barbara couldn’t hide surprise from showing in her face. She was proud Kenneth found she was a good cocksucker but she needed something more. She tried, “Well, I’d be much more into a nice fuck. Once you’d make me cum, I could finish you with a blow job?”

Kenneth didn’t bulge, “Well! I’d prefer if you’d stick to the blow job…”

Barbara whined, “Yeeah, but what about my cum?”

Kenneth was getting annoyed. He decided to approach the situation differently, “Honey, you do want to please me, don’t you?”

-Yeah…

-Well! What would please me right now is if you’d go on with that nice blowjob you were giving me while fingering yourself. I’d love to see you cumming all over your hand while I’m cumming in your mouth. That would please me so much. Would you do that for me?

The word “please” hit something in Barbara’s brain. She so wanted to please her man. She hadn’t even decided if Ken’s proposition was a good idea that her free hand was already slipping into her already well lubricated twat. The sensation closed the deal.

Barbara smiled at Kenneth. She didn’t say anything and got back at sucking his dick.

Kenneth grinned. The doctor had told him that Barbara would become more and more conditioned to please him. It certainly worked this time.

The girl was now going full throttle sucking Ken’s pole and it was obvious she was getting pretty much aroused. She had a hard time breathing and her hips were jerking wildly through her ministrations.

The doctor had also suggested to Kenneth it would be a good idea to reinforce the idea of pleasing him while she was aroused. He started, “Yes, Barbara. You please me so much when you give me a blowjob coming back from work. You look so sexy sucking my cock while fingering yourself…”

The idea of pleasing her man was getting reinforced alright as Ken’s suggestion hit a spot in Barbara’s brain. The girl accelerated her pace.

Barbara was so happy she was pleasing her man. It aroused her so much to give him a blowjob. Still jerking his cock, totally horny and breathless, she tried to use her sexiest voice and offered, “I love to suck your cock so much, honey. Would you want me to do that every time I get back from the job?”

-It would please me so much, darling. I’d love it if you’d suck my cock every night after work and if I came in your mouth and you swallowed.

Barbara moaned and closed her eyes for a second. She hadn’t thought about it but it would feel so good to have Ken cum in her mouth everyday. She then opened her eyes and got back at sucking with a revenge.

She took his pole out of her mouth and started lapping at it like it was a big long lollipop. Looking up a Ken, Barbara noticed her man was really getting aroused from the show she was giving him. She couldn’t hide a smile of satisfaction..

Ken grunted, “Oh, darling, I’m gonna cum…”

Barbara knew it was her cue. She got back at sucking her man, moaning. Her fingers still pumping her twat wildly. She was also on the verge of cumming.

Warm gooey stuff hit Barbara’s throat while Ken grunted his animalistic release. Barbara knew she had pleasured her man and the satisfaction ignited her own climax. Her hips started jerking uncontrollably over her hand while she moaned over Ken’s cock, sucking at it, licking it clean.

Then, Ken wrapped his cock back in his pants and Barbara went to prepare their meal.

* * *

During the following days, Barbara’s priorities seemed to change. She cared more and more for Ken and a lot less about her job. She had a hard time leaving her place in the morning to go to work and always complained about the city, the traffic or anything about the job when she came back after work.

During the evenings, she would be lost in her thoughts trying to understand what was happening to her. Why was she loosing control?

The only thing that would make her get out of her reverie was Ken carressing her. It always brought a smile to her face and turned out into wild sex.

Every night, Barbara would fall into a deep sleep. Unknown to her, every night, she would learn her lesson while sleeping.

On Wednesday of the second week, Barbara got home in the middle of the afternoon slamming the door. A first surprised, Ken approached Barbara understanding from the smeared mascara under her eyes that she had cried, “What happened, darling?”

Visibly angry but still sobbing, Barbara tried to explain, “They… They… They fired me….”, before hiding her face in Kenneth’s chest and crying.

Kenneth put his arms around his girlfriend, “Oh… poor darling! What happened?”

Barbara raised her head. Still looking at Ken’s chest, sobbing, she tried to explain, “They say that my performance has degraded, that I’m not concentrated. They say it looks like my mind is elsewhere. Can you imagine? They even said it could be a burn out! Shit! I’ve never been happier in my life!”

Barbara then raised her eyes and looked at Ken, “So, I resigned right there and then. They can keep their job if I’m not good enough for them.”

Ken was stunned, “You resigned?!”

“Yeah… lately, I’ve started to think that maybe you were right: maybe we should live in Lavender Valley…”

Barbara’s eyes were now hanged at Ken’s face for his next reaction. She looked like a kid who just asked his parents a special permission to go to the circus or the carnival hoping they’d approved.

Ken, for his part, was speechless. All day long he tried to come up with the best strategy to bring Barbara to accept to come to Lavender Valley…and here she was asking his approval. It was unreal.

He smiled at his girlfriend, “Of course! When would you like to go?”

-We pack and live as soon as possible. I just can’t stand living here anymore.