The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lavender Valley – Barbie meets her Ken

Chapter 5 – Fitting in

I found there wasn’t enough stuff like Homer Vargas did. The Lavender Valley series is my little contribution to change that.

This story is based on the world I created with the story “Lavender Valley – a new job, a new start”. Although the reader doesn’t need to read the first tome, it could help.

Feel free to e-mail me your comments:

Vinividiemcee
CLASSIFICATION: mc mf ff md gr preg

SUMMARY: Barbara lets her new boyfriend, Kenneth, take her to Lavender Valley. She’s in for a very instructive ride…

DISCLAIMERS: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between the characters in this story and any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction. This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between people. If any of these concepts disturb you, DON’T READ IT.

Barbara was starved. She just couldn’t eat fast enough. After the long ride to Lavender Valley, they stopped at the corner lunch. As soon as they were seated, she had ordered a club sandwich extra mayonnaise and a large soft drink. Seeing her boyfriend’s stupor, she replied, “Oooh, leave me alone, will you? Anyway, Lavender Valley is such a calm place. If I’m ill or anything, I’ll be back in shape in no time.”

Ken didn’t care. He had more important matters to discuss with her. He got back to last hour’s main subject.

He was trying to convince Barbara that her decision about quitting her job and leaving the city was pretty quick and could hide some illness. She didn’t agree but he added, “You know, I think you should let Dr. Mundane check you out… just to be on the safe side.”

Barbara’s opposition crumbled at the mention of the doctor. She trusted him. If she had anything, he’d find out. She accepted, “Ok. Just for you, I’ll go. Do you think he’d see me this afternoon?”

Ken smiled, “Of course!”

Barbara finished her meal in record time and, before she knew it, she was in Dr. Mundane’s office.

After hearing the story, Dr. Mundane concluded Barbara was right. She wasn’t suffering from any burn out but he suggested she needed some new vitamin cocktail he had supposedly just received. It was just a lie, of course. The doctor knew by now that Barbara was finally ready to become a real Lavender Valley citizen. It was time to switch for more aggressive solutions. It was time to give her a massive dose of the full cocktail.

The doctor stood up and grabbed a syringe and a vial on the counter. The vitamin cocktail consisted in fact of the mix the doctor had elaborated from his transgenic flowers he regularly used to treat new comers. It contained a powerful hypnotic sedative that made the patient totally open to suggestions. The product Ken had put in Barbara’s meals during his stay at her place contained traces of an Estradiol compounds also derivated from the flowers. It mildly ignited a second puberty in Barbara’s body. The mix in the syringe contained much more powerful compounds precisely processed to obtain specific effects on the body. The little puberty surge that had ignited during last weeks was a firecracker that would transform. Its power would be more like one of an H-Bomb and its precision, like a sniper.

Planting the needle in the vial, the doctor took back the syringe’s piston pumping half of the vial’s content in it.

Barbara’s dress was sleeveless. Mundane disinfected a small region on the arm and planted the syringe.

All the time, Barbara looked at the doctor, smiling, confident he was doing what’s best for her.

-There you go, Barbara. This stuff is strong though. I’ve seen people feel dizzy for a while. You should go rest in the relaxing chamber.

Barbara was starting to feel warm and comfortably numb. She followed the doctor and let him guide her to a bed in the backroom.

She was already half asleep when the doctor put the headphones on her head.

Mundane got back to his office. Smiling from ear to ear, he looked at Kenneth, “My friend, your patience is about to be rewarded. My guess is that she’ll only need another treatment tomorrow before coming to her senses and sharing every Lavender Valley citizen’s values.”

Kenneth was so glad to hear that. He raised from his chair and shook the doctor’s hand like the man had given him a million dollar, “Doc, I can’t tell you how happy I am. I love Barbara so much. You’re really the best!”

The doctor feigned humility, “Oooh Ken! That’s nothing. Now, Barbara is gonna be back there for a couple of hours. You certainly have a lot of stuff to do. I suggest you leave. I’ll just have her take a cab to your place once I’m sure she’s fine.”

-You’re sure doc?

-Yeah, yeah. Go on! I got other patients to see.

With that, Ken left.

In the backroom, Barbara’s views on life were being transformed. Ideas she had included in her values since her first treatment were being reinforced, fused in her core. Concepts that would have seemed totally unacceptable not that long ago were now being extrapolated.

-Basic needs for anyone are to be safe, stay healthy and have sex. Meeting your basic needs is your first priority in life. Nothing else is more important.

-You are happy in Lavender Valley. You feel calm and safe in that town. You never want to leave this place.

-You trust Dr. Mundane blindly and from the bottom of your heart. He is the person you trust the most to help. Dr. Mundane is always right. You follow every one of his advices to the letter.

-The most convenient way to stay healthy is to have sex. You think about sex all the time. You love being horny all the time. You are very open-minded about sex and you love to perform all forms of sex: oral sex, anal sex, sex with men or women. Having a man cum in any of your orifices makes you cum. Seeing or knowing that your boyfriend has sex with other women turns you on.

-Big breasted women are sexier. Big breasted women arouse you very much. Your body is going to change during the next days and you’ll see nothing wrong with it. In fact, you’ll be totally happy about it, as you want to become curvier and look sexier.

-You want to please men. You want to do everything you can to please men. You hate thinking too much as it brings stress. Men don’t like women who think too much. You prefer men to decide for you, especially Ken and, of course, Dr. Mundane. You want to dress as sexy as possible to please men. You prefer to be called Barbie as it sounds less serious, more fun.

- Lavender is your favorite flower. You love the smell of Lavender. You just can’t get tired of that fragrance. Smelling lavender makes you feel happy.

It didn’t take long for Barbara to embrace those ideas. She started to dream of raunchy sex on a bed of lavender flowers. She could see herself performing anal sex with men, licking women under the comforting eyes of Dr. Mundane. Her body was all curves, her breasts enormous. She looked sexy, happy and contented.

After a while, Barbara was awaken by a smooth and wonderful orgasm. A bit confused, she looked around and, then, at herself. She had a hand between her thighs, now smoothly caressing her snatch. A warm feeling of satisfaction and a bit of pride smoothly made their way in her mind, “Good thing this dress is short”.

Barbara smiled and raised from the bed to the sound of a gushy “shlock”. Looking behind her on the bed, she realized she had left a big wet spot of cuntjuice on it. She tried to think of something to solve the situation but quickly concluded, “Oooh… I’ll tell the doctor. He’ll know what to do!”

With that, she went back in the doctor’s office.

-Ahh! Barbara. Please come to the exam table. I’ll check if everything is fine.

The girl pouted, “Doc, please call me Barbie. I prefer that.”

The doctor feigned a surprise, “All right then. Barbie, would you take off your dress please.”

Barbie didn’t hesitate. She unzipped the dress and let it drop on the floor in a matter of seconds revealing a pair of B cup breasts encased in a lacey black bra and a matching thong. The bra was obviously too tight.

Without any hesitation, the doctor started fondling Barbara’s breasts through her bra. Simulating some sort of exam, the doctor creased his eyes, “Is it me or you have taken some weight lately?”

Barbie blushed at the comment thinking it was a critic, “Well, I don’t know…”

The doctor realized the misunderstanding, “I’m saying this as a compliment, Barbie. Your behind seems rounder and your breasts are… fuller. If I may say so, my dear, you just look more womanly.”

“He’s right,” Barbara thought. Her breasts felt heavier, even a bit feverish and they were so sensitive.

The compliment, being called ‘Barbie’ and, most of all, having her breasts fondled were having quite an impact on the girl’s arousal. Without realizing, Barbara’s was now looking relaxed. Her eyes were glassy looking at the man’s hands on her chest.

The doctor grinned inwardly. He knew too well how she was feeling. Amused, he went on with his exam, “Tell me, Barbie, your breasts being bigger. Are they more sensitive? How does it feel when I touch your breasts?”

The girl’s breathing was getting heavier. Letting her butt get back against the exam table, she tried to give a really thought through answer, “It’s very pleasant, doctor.”

“Oh…and what if I go like that?” replied the doc as he moved the bra cups out of his way and started to caress the girl’s tits directly, “Is it more pleasant this way?”

Barbie moaned her reply, “Ooooh yeessss, doc…”

Showing his best investigative face, Mundane went, “Tell me, Barbie. Are you aroused?”

-Oh yes, doc… I’m so hot…

Looking right in her eyes, the doctor brought one hand right on the girl’s snatch. Not even thinking about it, Barbie brought her thighs apart giving him the best access she could offer. The doctor wasn’t surprised to notice her vulva was totally drenched. He started to fingerfuck his patient, “…and… does that make you feel better?”

Barbie closed her eyes and brought her head back, pushing her body further in his hands, “Oh yes, doctor.”

This confirmation quickly reverberated and became a repetitive verbal praise, “Oh yess, doctor… Oh yess… Oh… Oh yesss… doctor…”

Smiling knowingly, the man knew that, following a treatment, a patient getting aroused became very suggestible. In her current state, he knew he’d be ableto reinforce her programming. Never quitting his fingerfucking, he started…

-Tell me, Barbie. You seem like a nice sexed up girl.

-Hmmm….Hmm….

-You love to have sex and think about it all the time. You are very open about sex.

-Ooooh yeeeessss….

-You crave sex so much and you are so open about it that you are ready to perform sex in many different ways with pretty much anybody.

Barbie had never thought about that before (had she?) but it made so much sense. She was so horny right now and all she could think about was sex. She so wanted to fuck right now…

Something snapped his Barbie’s mind. All of a sudden, she realized she was with this hunk and he was fondling her and fingerfucking her and it felt so good. She wanted to fuck him. She wanted to service him.

The doctor literally saw lust taking its toll on the girl’s judgment as her face switched from numbly aroused to totally positively horny. He offered, “Why don’t you climb on that exam table so I can fuck you, Barbie? Would you like that?”

The girl didn’t answer. She jumped and got seated on the exam table. While she brought her feet up, the doctor unzipped his pants and took his already hard cock in his hand.

His manhood an inch from her twat, the man looked at the girl, “You’re sure?”

Barbie inhaled and replied, “Oh yess, doctor. Please, fuck me.”

He impaled her with one slow shot. The girl let out a heartfelt moan.

He gave her another shot. Barbie felt the need for more. She was getting impatient. She encouraged him, “Oh… Doc…Please fuck me… I want you in me… I want you to fuck me hard…”

The doctor started to do just that. It didn’t take long before the girl went into a frenzy, totally out of any rational thoughts. The doctor got back to his suggestions…

-Barbie, have you ever performed anal sex?

-No.

Barbie felt guilty about it.

-But, Barbie, you really crave sex, don’t you?

-Oh yes, doctor. I can’t have enough…

Barbie relaxed. She loved sex so much.

-So, since you crave sex, you are very open to perform sex in different ways, don’t you?

-Oh yes, doctor. Anything to please you…

The doctor smiled, “Barbie, I’m sure you’d love anal sex.”

With the last bit of rationality she had left, Barbara started to think about it. She had been curious about it when she saw the couple perform the other time. She confirmed, “Yeah, doc. Sure.”

The doctor smiled but decided to take precautions, “Barbie, you’ll love anal sex. In fact, you’re gonna discover that your anus is a very erogenous part of your body.”

“Yes, doctor.” Barbie didn’t see why it should be any other way since the doctor said so.

-In fact, Barbie, your anus gets very relaxed every time it gets teased. You love to have your anus caressed or licked. It makes you become hornier. Soon, all you can think of is having something in your ass hole. The hornier you become, the more relaxed your anus gets. Isn’t that right, Barbie?

The girl was confused. She had never tried anal sex. How could she know?

Fucking the silly girl was fun but the doctor felt like doing her ass. Annoyed, he decided to be more persuasive, “Barbie, I want you to repeat everything I say while I fuck you. Will you do that for me?”

Barbie felt better. She was getting fucked and she loved every minute of it. She didn’t feel like thinking too much but she could repeat what the nice doctor would say. She agreed, “Of course, doctor…”

-Barbie, you crave sex…

-I crave sex…

-You love to perform sex in any way…

-I love… to perform… sex in any way…

-You are very open about sex…

-I’m very… open ab…out sex…

-Every time you get your clitoris or vagina teased, you become horny. You can’t think about anything else but getting fucked.

Barbara repeated.

-Every time you get your anus teased, you become horny. You can’t think about anything else but getting fucked in the ass.

Barbara repeated as the doctor brought his thumb on her asshole, teasing it, pushing lightly against it.

-Tell me, Barbie, does it feel good when I tease your asshole like that?

-Yessss….

Barbara was getting fucked and she was aroused beyond description but with the doctor’s thumb against her rosebud, she could feel another need emerging from her imagination. She was starting to see herself, bent, getting fucked in the ass. She could see the pleasure in it. She desired anal sex.

-Barbie, when you think about anal sex, your anus starts spasming, telling you how much it wants to get fucked. The sensation is very pleasurable. It makes you become hornier.

Even though her brain was overloaded by all the marvelous sensations from her pubic region, Barbie could feel her anus spasming, trying to swallow the doctor’s thumb. She was slowly but inexorably becoming obsessed by the need of performing anal sex.

Soon, she couldn’t take it anymore. Barbie begged the doctor, “Please Dr. Mundane, fuck me in the ass. I need your cock in my ass. …”

Grinning, the doctor took a step back. Barbara jumped off the exam table, turned and bent over it. Looking back, she invited, “Go ahead, doctor. Put your big dick in my ass…”

Of course, the doctor wanted to but he knew better. He knew fucking a virgin ass right away wasn’t the best way to make his patient appreciate it. He brought his middle finger onto her spasming asshole and started to tease it, slowly inserting it with each spasm, “So, you want me to get my dick in here, Huh?”

Barbie couldn’t believe how good it felt to have a finger getting into her asshole. She could feel each spasm making her arousal level increase. Closing her eyes, she moaned, “Oh yes, doctor. I want you so much…”

The doctor inserted his whole finger in her asshole, “Hmmm… Quite tight, my dear. Do you like that?”

-Ooooouhh yeeeessss…

-Yes, Barbie, you like to have a finger in your ass.

-Yessss, doctor…

-In fact, you like it so much that you would like to have two fingers in it but, for that, your asshole has to relax. So, as you get hornier, your asshole becomes more relaxed. Can you feel how horny you are?

-Ohh Yessss…

-And you feel your asshole getting more relaxed…

Barbara could feel it relaxing and she thrilled about it. She knew this meant she would soon get two fingers in it and it would be marvelous.

-That’s it… You just love anal sex and you know that, as you become hornier, your anus becomes more relaxed which means that you may have even more anal sex.

Barbara wasn’t saying anything. She was looking forward to having anal sex.

The doctor removed his finger. He didn’t even feel like wasting time with a second finger anymore. He approached himself and introduced his cock in Barbara’s rosebud. Barbara was aroused all right but the surprise had her let out a little cry.

-Barbie, you love anal sex. You love the feeling of having a cock in your asshole. It doesn’t hurt whatsoever. It is very pleasant and arousing.

In a flash, just like that, all pain was gone. In fact, Barbara was even more aroused now than she was while she was getting fucked up front.

In this state, the doctor’s suggestions were having their full effect on her. She could feel his cock stretching her rectum, tearing her anus and all that felt good. She loved anal sex so much.

Soon, the doctor went full throttle. He knew he was about to cum. He added, “Barbie, when I cum in your ass, you’re gonna have a tremendous orgasm. Do you understand?”

Although she yelled a lot, the girl was too far gone to say anything intelligible but she kind of confirmed with her head.

Not totally convinced, the doctor decided to repeat his suggestion a couple of times. His patient’s delirious yells increased with each repetition and Mundane took it as positive sign.

He didn’t have any choice anyway as, a second later, he exploded in his patient’s ass.

The warm and sticky sensation of Mundane’s semen plastering her bowels hit Barbara’s consciousness and sent it to Orgasmaland. She cried her erotic Nirvana to her mate, praising his performance, worshipping the delicious feeling she got from his seed in her behind.

Spent, and tilted, Barbie let herself fall on the exam table. She didn’t register the sharp pain her breasts sent to her erratic brain as they were becoming more sensitive and more squeezed under her body than they used to be.

* * *

After a while, Barbie finally resigned herself at getting dressed.

As he saw her struggle with her bra, the doctor suggested, “Hmm… Barbie, that bra seems a bit worn out. Why don’t you just go braless for getting back home? Beside, I’m sure Ken will be pleased to see you dress without a bra…”

A lot of things were implied in that last statement and Barbie felt odd and a bit dizzy as a tornado of thoughts emerged in her mind.

First, she realized she had just had sex with another man than her boyfriend. Secundo, she had anal sex. Tertio, why would she go braless?

Barbie’s mind started to spin, “I just fucked my doctor. How could I do that? But… Dr. Mundane’s a great fuck… I just wanted to please him… He wanted to fuck and I love to fuck…. I love to please men… I love to please men and Dr. Mundane wanted to fuck… He’s such a great fuck… and I love to please him so much… He fucked my ass so good… Maybe he’s right about the bra… Ken will find me sexier… I’ll please him more if I go braless…”

Barbie threw the bra in the thrash can although she had doubts. Seeing how the doctor was looking at her chest, she could feel her nipples getting hard thinking, “Besides, my breasts are looking so good. Are they bigger?”

Once done, Barbie approached the doctor and kissed him on the cheek. She couldn’t repress a smile when she felt his hand on her ass. The doc replied, “Here, take your file and ask my assistant to give you an appointment for next week.”

Barbie went for the door. As she was about to grab the doorknob, the doctor interrupted her, “Oh… I almost forgot. Ask her to call a cab for you.”