The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lavender Valley – Barbie meets her Ken

Chapter 6 – Meeting the neighbor

I found there wasn’t enough stuff like Homer Vargas did. The Lavender Valley series is my little contribution to change that.

This story is based on the world I created with the story “Lavender Valley – a new job, a new start”. Although the reader doesn’t need to read the first tome, it could help.

Feel free to e-mail me your comments:

Vinividiemcee
CLASSIFICATION: mc mf ff md gr preg

SUMMARY: Barbara lets her new boyfriend, Kenneth, take her to Lavender Valley. She’s in for a very instructive ride…

DISCLAIMERS: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between the characters in this story and any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction. This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between people. If any of these concepts disturb you, DON’T READ IT.

It was around four when Barbie arrived home. When she got in the kitchen, Ken was tending a glass of milk to a gorgeous blond girl.

Ken saw Barbie, “Oh! Hi, darling! You surely remember Misty. She’s our neighbor.”

Barbara could feel herself blushing. She remembered her all right (although she would have sworn she was a bit thinner), she had caught Misty and her husband fucking on their patio on her first trip to Lavender Valley. Doing her best, she replied, “Yeah… right. Nice to meet you. My name’s Barbara but you can call me Barbie!”

Misty hugged Barbie real tight. She marveled at the sensation of Misty’s big and hard nipples spiking in her own tits.

The blond released Barbie, “Ohhhh! I’m so happy to meet you. Kenny has told me so much about you.”

Barbie got suspicious, “He did, Huh?”

Ken saw the pitfall and intervened, “Aah…Yes, darling…. During the period I was going to your place every weekend, I told Misty how lucky I was I had found you.”

Misty saw Ken’s plan and added, “…and you sure were right, Ken. Girl, you are just gorgeous.”

Barbie’s defenses lowered, “Thank you. You are really good looking too.”

Misty approached Barbie. With her hand, she started to caress Barbie’s tight shoulderless lycra dress at shoulder’s hem, “I like your dress. Where did you get it?”

Barbie started to tell her story but Misty didn’t really listen. Her eyes were following her hand as it got lower. Soon, it was caressing the side Barbie’s left boob. It was now certainly a C cup size and even more sensitive. Barbie could feel exquisite feelings emerging from Misty’s hand as it went over her boob.

Ken came behind Barbara. Through her short dress, he started to caress her ass. body acted on its own as her legs went apart and her butt rose trying to give her man the best access.

The move had Barbie’s body get a bit forward and her face was now an inch or two from Misty. The blond girl looked in Barbie’s eyes and was relieved to see nothing but sexual desire. She started to kiss Barbie bringing both hands to fondle her tits.

Barbie let herself be guided in this blissful moment.

Ken quickly got to fingerfucking her with his middle finger in her twat and his thumb in her ass. It was a technique he showed Barbie last night and she loved it. On the other side, Misty was kissing her with one hand on her tits while the other one was stirring her clit. Barbie was overwhelmed by all those sensations and she marveled at how happy it made her feel to have sex. She just loved sex so much.

Misty took a step back and pulled her top over her head. Barbie opened her eyes just in time to see a pair of round and heavy FF boobs jiggle and rebound on Misty’s chest.

“Aren’t they sexy?” Misty asked as she started to fondle her tits.

Barbie was mesmerized by the rack of big round jugs. Smiling knowingly, the blond girl started to tease the other, “Don’t you love big tits? Big tits are so sexy…”

Ken approached Barbie’s ear, “Darling, would you like to suck on her tits while I fuck you?”

Barbie said nothing. Her mouth half open, she grabbed the hem of her dress and brought it to the waist as she bent and brought her lips to the big brown nipples that decorated Misty’s pale boobs. She welcomed Ken’s big cock in her twat as he started pistonning her.

Barbie couldn’t believe how hot she felt. She was being fucked by her lover while suckling a very beautiful girl’s huge boobs. Soon, she felt an overwhelming orgasm overload her senses and thrash any thought from her brain. She hanged there her brain totally empty as her boyfriend was fucking her as her mouth lay on a nipple. She wasn’t suckling anymore.

Misty noticed and asked, “Are you ok, Barbie?”

Barbie’s silence got Ken worried. He stopped, “Darling, are you ok?”

Barbara finally came to her senses, “Yess… Yess… It just that… that last cum was… it was something…”

Ken grinned, “Yeah. I can believe that… Maybe you should take a break.”

With that, Ken guided Barbara to the couch, “Here. Slow down a bit. We’ll just do without you for a minute.”

Barbie looked at her boyfriend getting in the kitchen. She was so tilted, she didn’t realize he had just implied he was going to fuck Misty.

After a couple of minutes, Barbie felt better. Sounds from the kitchen finally got to her. She stretched to see Ken wildly fucking Misty doggie style. Her huge boobs jiggling in every direction, Misty seemed to be having the sex of a lifetime.

The scene was lewd and Barbie could feel arousal making its way in her tired mind. One hand instinctively went to tease her clit. She repositioned herself and started to look at the show.

-Huh, you like it when I fuck you doggie style?

-Ohh Yeessss… Yesss, Ken… I love it when you fuck me doggie style….

—…and you want me to cum in you, don’t you?

-Ohhh Yeessss… You know I love it when you give me… your babyjuice… Cum in me, honey…

Barbie couldn’t close her eyes as the show was making her too hot. She looked at that woman. She loved Misty’s body: her big boobs, her round hips. Everything about that woman meant sex. Barbie wanted so much to be sexy. She looked at her boyfriend fucking hat sexy girl. He was such a hunk. She could understand he was about to cum and Barbie started to reminisce the taste of his cum. She loved its taste so much.

Barbie had now her legs wide apart. Both hands were on her twat as one was roughly rubbing her clit while the other was going in and out of her hole full speed. She was so hot. She was about to cum.

Through heavy breathing, Ken added, “Ask me… Ask me to cum in you….”

-Oh honey… I want you to cum in me… Please, cum in me… Please, gimme your babyjuice…

Ken started to grunt…

…and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

The man exploded in Misty’s twat plastering every corner with his spunk. This ignited a chain reaction as Misty and Barbie came, both yelling like banshees.

Amused, Ken looked in the living room’s direction to notice his girlfriend slowly caressing herself, obviously delighting herself in the afterglow of a nice orgasm.

Barbie was looking at him with loving eyes. She then noticed his glistening deflating cock and couldn’t resist. She approached, went on her knees and started to suck him clean.

Ken smiled, “Oh, darling! You’re pleasing me so much…”

Barbie could have sworn she had another little orgasm right there.

* * *

Barbie was stark naked just out of the shower. She looked at herself in the mirror. She was sporting a huge pair of DD tits. Instinctively, her hands went to caress them.

Images of herself with small tits got back to the surface. She started to wonder, “I used to have smaller breasts. Where did these come from?… I’m in no age to have a growth spurt. How did it happen?”

The girl was starting to worry but she was still fondling her breasts and looking at her curves in the mirror. She found her answer in her growing arousal, “Men find big tits sexy… I want to be sexy for men…”

With that, she pinched her nipples, “Hmmm… so sensitive…”

She took a red spaghetti strap halter top that fitted her chest a couple of days ago. Now it threatened to explode. As her white vinyl miniskirt went over her round ass, she thrilled at the sensation of the fabric going over her rounder hips. They too had changed lastly. They weren’t bigger but rounder, more firm, “Hmm…Totally sexy…”

She completed it a pair of white stilletos. Looking at herself in the mirror, Barbie could feel arousal and pride surging as she found herself so sexy. Giggling, she told her reflexion “You’re out of control, girl…”

That word awakened her doubts again, “Out of control? How come I don’t have control? I used to have control…”

Dizziness hit Barbie and she concluded, “Awwh! You think too much…”

With that, she called a cab. Her appointment with the doctor would be soon.

When the cab arrived at the hospital. A very flushed and aroused Barbie got out of the car. During the whole trip, the cab driver never ceased lurking at her in his mirror. That and all the compliments he told her had made her so hot, she had a hard time not jumping on the guy.

But, soon, all things were back to normal and Barbie was in the back room getting her treatment.

-Basic needs for anyone are to be safe, stay healthy and perpetuate life. Meeting your basic needs is your first priority in life. Nothing else is more important.

-Dr. Mundane is the person you trust the most to help you stay healthy. As a doctor, he is the best person for helping you to meet that basic need. Dr. Mundane is always right. You follow every one of his advices to the letter.

-The most convenient way to stay healthy is to have sex. Sex is good and healthy. You are always horny and very open about sex with any man or woman.

-Perpetuate life is one of your most important needs. You want to be sexy and pregnant women are the sexiest women. Having a man cum in you and make you pregnant gives you your best overall orgasm. You’ll love being pregnant as your boobs will get bigger and your stomach will get rounder. You are hornier and sex is even better when you are pregnant. You want to be pregnant. You desire pregnancy.

- Lavender is your favorite flower. You love the smell of Lavender. You just can’t get tired of that fragrance. Smelling lavender makes you feel happy.

The doctor pushed the button on the intercom, “Lilly, could you come to my office?”

* * *

Barbie woke up feeling refreshed but horny. “What new?” she thought amused.

Getting up of the bed, she felt her big boobs jiggling and brought her hands instinctively to her chest. Her nipples, teased by her fingers, made her quiver, “Hmmm….”

She got back to the doctor’s office, her hands still fondling her tits. She could feel herself getting horny again. She’d had a great fuck with Ken this morning but, somehow, she felt like having a cock in her, a big cock that would cum in her.

Barbara wasn’t prepared for the show she saw. A very pregnant half naked nurse was laid on the exam table, her elbows on it lifting her upper body. Her legs were raised and her ankles rested on the doctor’s shoulders.

He was fucking her full speed.

Barbie’s hands were still on her tits and, with a mind of their own, they started doing a more thorough fondling.

She just couldn’t stop looking at the lewd scene in front of her and it was making her hot. She was mesmerized by the look of that pregnant woman: her big tits, her round belly. She seemed to have so much pleasure being pregnant and having sex.

Barbie had never envisioned pregnancy that way but, for the first time in her life, she now found it very appealing. She could feel a part of her that didn’t want that feeling.

Dr. Mundane noticed her, “Ah…Barbara… You have… finished your… treatment… Please, come here…”

Barbara getting just out of a treatment, the doctor knew too well that arousal would made her very suggestible during the rest of the day.

The patient approached the couple, the doctor never stopping to fuck the nurse.

-Barbie… meet Lilly… Lilly is pregnant… as you can see… and that makes her…. very horny…

Barbie didn’t say anything. She just stared at the show.

Lilly knew the role the doctor had planned for her. Smiling at Barbie, she slowly started caressing Barbie’s thighs.

Soon, the nurse went to raise the hem of her miniskirt and started fingering the dumbfounded girl. Still stunned by the situation, Barbie didn’t react an let the nurse get her into a pretty aroused state.

After a minute or two of that treatment, Barbie’s hips were humping Lilly’s hand. She could still hear a tiny voice telling her something was wrong but it was too faint and she surrendered to the carnal pleasures overloading her mind.

Barbie’s blank face, her hasty breathing and jerking hips showed everything Lilly needed to know. She started suggesting ideas to Barbie.

-Oooouuuhh… Barbie… It feels so good to be fucked when you’re knocked up…

-Climaxes are so much better when a man knocks you up…

-When you get pregnant, your boobs grow bigger, your tummy grows bigger. Men find you so sexy…

Getting fingered by the nurse, Barbie was getting pretty much worked up by now. Not even noticing what she was doing, she took off her top and got back at caressing her body. She could clearly imagine herself getting pregnant, her boobs getting bigger. She thrilled at the images floating in her mind.

-Look at the doctor’s big cock fucking my twat. It’s so sexy…

-I love to have a man’s cock in me. I’m sure you love it too…

-I love when a man cums in me. I’m sure you love it too…

-Look at the doctor fucking me. It feels so good. You too want the doctor to fuck you…

The mangled girl couldn’t stop looking at the doctor’s cock getting in and out of Lilly’s slit glistening with her juice.

-Barbie, ask the doctor to fuck you…

Barbie was so aroused by now, all she could think of was how much she loved to be fucked, how much she loved when a man came in her. She so wanted to be fucked by the doctor. She looked at Dr. Mundane, “Please, doctor. Please, fuck me.”

The man grinned, “Of course, Barbie. I could fuck you doggie style while you lick Lilly’s pussy. Would you like that?”

The girl didn’t waste any time. She got between the couple and bent. She started to lick Lilly’s pussy right away.

The doctor took it as a yes and started to fuck the girl. All the while, he reinforced Lilly’s suggestions.

-Look at Lilly’s big belly while you lick her twat. She looks sexy with a big belly, don’t you think?

-Hahaa…

-Look at her big tits. They are even bigger now that she’s pregnant. You find it sexy, don’t you think?

-Hhaa

-You want to look sexy like Lilly. You want to have a big belly and huge tits, Barbie.

-When did you have your last periods, Barbie?

-Too week…s

Just as the doctor thought. The girl was ovulating and she wanted to be pregnant. He was about to live his fantasy… again.

Barbara quickly did the math. She was fertile. A hint of panic emerged in her sex saturated brain. For a moment, she could feel herself wanting to stop everything, wanting to leave.

“Sex is healthy”, she thought marveling at the sensation of that cock pistonning her twat.

Barbie took a good look at Lilly, her gigantic tits, her round belly. She wanted so much to be sexy like that. It sounded so good to be pregnant. She wanted to be pregnant. Her panic finally vanished as she concluded, “Yess… doctor…cum in me… Make me pregnant… Cum in me, doctor…”

The doctor came and Barbie was hit by something beyond orgasm.

First, a thunderous electric shock overloaded all Barbie’s senses. For an instant, she went speechless, frozen right there as she couldn’t feel, smell or see anything except that overwhelming sensation.

Her body then relaxed as the sensation was followed by two different reactions working in some sort of slow motion.

The first reaction was tied to the explosion of the doctor’s semen in her. She could feel it precisely plastering her vagina, hitting her cervix. She’d have sworn she could feel millions of spermatozoa invading her womb, getting into her fallopian tubes, seeking for an egg, and taking all available space.

It was accompanied by a radiating powerful wave that spread through Barbara’s body overwhelming all her nerves on its way. It seemed like it started slow but its speed increased and the girl couldn’t wait for it to stump her senseless, her heart getting into a frenzy, her breathing accelerating exponentially.

She could feel it spreading in her chest, reaching her neck, initiating a powerful cry in her throat. She could feel it forcing her mouth to open, her nostrils to widen. She could feel her eyeballs trying to get out of their sockets under the pressure.

Then, the wave hit her brain and washed away anything that was left from her previous life, all her previous beliefs, all her worries, her need for control, whatever the carreer she had. She embraced her new personality, her new life to the sensation of a mind shattering orgasm as she let herself go and yelled her most deeply felt cry of joy, “Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh….Yeeessss…..knock me up….”

Barbie fainted.

* * *

When she woke up, Barbie realized she was lying on the exam table. Lilly was back in her nurse suit and she was slowly caressing Barbie’s body.

Barbie looked at the nurse’s hand on her body and realized something had changed.

She now felt totally at peace with what had just happened. She had no more doubts, no more worries. She was a healthy sexed up girl who liked to fuck all the time and that’s exactly what had happened. She didn’t know if she got knocked up but she hoped so.

Her mind got back to her breasts getting carressed. She really liked very much what Lilly was doing and it made her think about sex. She liked thinking about sex. She was ready for sex anywhere anytime.

The patient raised her arm and started to tease Lilly’s nipples.

The nurse smiled at her patient.

Barbie smiled too. She grabbed Lilly’s arm and had her bend nearer.

They embraced in a passionate French kiss.

It took a while for Barbie to leave and… the nurse to get back to job…