The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lay Over

mc mf ff md ft

Mike is stranded at the airport during a classic moment by the big airlines. The plane is there, the cabin crew is there, but no pilots.

Disclaimer—yada yada yada

“Mr. War I am sorry, but we can only wait until someone makes a decision about boarding the plane. As you can see our pilots have not yet arrived.” The young woman at the desk told me, her name tag said Maria. I could see distress in her body language so I knew she is being left to fend for herself.

My flight to Montreal is on a small 30-seater scheduled to take off at 8:30pm. That was an hour ago. Maria and her cute coworker Lisa were left to entertain 10 passengers until the pilots showed up for take off.

I projected good vibes for the sake of my own sanity. One asswhole tantrum from a fellow passenger and I would probably do something I would regret later.

Bored I got Maria to talk about herself.

“Well I hoping to get a fulltime Cabin position this year. This being a small airline, each flight only needs only one full time attendant and one spare if we sell out the whole flight. Being that our tickets sold this evening is 10 there will only be one attendant this evening.” Maria informed me with a frown. She was packed and ready to go, but it didn’t look like it was her lucky day.

Maria informed me it was not unusual for the airline to cancel a flight if less than half booked to force people to rebook and fill flights on later dates.

Lisa a lithe blond who could pass for a gymnast is a part time worker enrolled in college, and cannot afford to be unemployed. This was playing out like a classic airline story, screw you passengers and your workers who have to deal with the passengers with decisions made in a nice office somewhere else. Some day I will have to make a house call and discuss this with the airline.

* * *

Just as all hope was fading, the ‘Head Flight Attendant”, Karoline rolled in on a cart with airport security and huddled with Maria and Lisa. Their faces were not all that happy from what I could see.

Karoline then brought out her best smile, pushed out her rather prominent chest, and picked up the microphone. The digital sign behind her went from delayed to canceled and the room went cold.

“Ladies and gentleman, flight 969 to Montreal has been cancelled. The airline will be happy to reimburse your tickets or transfer them to another flight on a later date.” Karoline announced rather smugly. This lady had some nerve, as she made no offer of lodging or alternate carriers to Montreal.

I let all the other passengers get their two-cents first and focused on keeping my cool. Maria and Lisa quickly handed out complaint forms and tried to help people fill them in correctly. The forms would probably be replied to with a matter of fact letter stating some obscure clause in this airline’s ticket contract that we agreed to by paying for tickets.

Half an hour later everyone was dispersing but Karoline, Maria and Lisa over whom I had projected a thought that they needed to hangout a few minutes. Karoline took this as an opportunity to criticize how her coworkers handled this situation. This was more about her flexing her authority over Maria and Lisa who were just happy to have a job that let them travel a little.

This looked as good a time to step. “Excuse me Karoline” I said slowly, and she spun around surprised.

“I could not help but over hear your conversation, and would like to compliment Maria and Lisa for being very helpful and ask if I may buy you and your staff a drink at a club I know?” I pushed obedience on Karoline, and then a little excitement on Maria and Lisa.

“Of course that would be very kind of your.” Karoline said still acting in charge.

The ladies gathered their personal things and followed me to a taxi.

* * *

Now the club we were going to caters to elite ladies and gentlemen. I had to call the owner Kimble in route and letting him that I was coming with an entourage to avoid an embarrassing moment at the door.

Kimble and I go way back. Like me, he can project feelings on people. Unlike free spirited me he enjoys holding down a job, namely his club.

Now what makes this club so special is that you leave your inhibitions at the door. For our ‘skill’ to work we need to meet every single person who arrives, or someone could be offended or worse snap a picture with a cell, tell friends, the usual not cool stuff.

* * *

As our taxi pulled in, I tipped the driver and stepped out in front of a dark store front. The sign said ‘Kitten’s Designs’ and was obviously a sheek ladies clothing store.

Another thing about Kimble, he has settled down with a wonderful woman who runs her own business by day. He runs this club purely for fun and as far as I know Kimble never strays. Kitten is the little miss, who never misses her chance to revamp a woman’s style. I suspect Kimble plays a part in this as Kitten’s tastes can be bold.

“Well ladies, welcome to the ‘Lay Over’". I said proudly leading them to a side door and knocked three times. Yes how cliché, until the door opens and a huge man in sunglasses lets us in.

“Chuck how are ya?” I say with a smile and give the big man a hug. Chuck hardly smirks, half the charm of this place is that no one brakes the rules and Chuck is a reminder for the smart people.

“Ladies please leave your coats, bags, cell phones and electronics in the cloak-room to your right.” Chuck says blocking the door into the club.

As ladies step out of the cloak-room they are obviously wearing their airline uniforms. This gets a smirk out of Chuck; who especially eyes Maria who returns the favor.

Chuck then opens the large door into the club so that we can step in.

* * *

Lights in the club are aimed at the door so you cannot see in right away, but people can see you crystal clear the moment you cross the threshold. There are no anonymous visitors to “Lay Over”.

“Mike darling how are you?” I more feel than hear her, Kitten like a cat has been stalking us probably since Kimble saw us at the front door.

“Kitten my dear you look as angelic as ever” I said looking up and down a woman my height in heels. Kitten has naturally copper skin and her deep chocolate eyes go on forever. Part of me thinks she can read minds.

“Let me introduce my friends, Karoline, Maria and Lisa.” As Kitten stepped past me to the ladies she took in their attire. The airline wardrobe would not suit Kitten’s fashion sensibilities.

Kitten hugged each woman in turn as if they were actually entering Kitten’s home. “Ladies let me show you around ‘Lay Over’.” As Kitten lead them away I projected submissiveness to Kitten on all three women on top of an increasing excitement at the upscale decor.

Then I made my way to Kimble’s office over looking the room.

* * *

“Hey buddy, I thought you were flying out to Montreal to kick back.” Kimble said as I walked into his luxurious office. Nothing says loving wife like an officer decorated for the Sultan of Brunei.

“I was, my airplane never left the runway”. I said rolling my eyes as I poured myself a glass of scotch from Kimble’s desk.

As I sat back into one of his guest chairs I said. “I did meet three lovely women who your wife is showing around as we speak.”

“Yes I can see that, as he punched up the picture on his big screen picture.” He said and pointed to the wall. “The two little ones seem awfully naïve for you, but the tall one I bet you have something in mind?” He asked with a sly knowing grin.

“Yeah, you know me well. Karoline needs a reality check, ditching passengers is what airlines do. Being a bitch about it deserves an adjustment. The two little ones could be a lot of fun though.” I said taking a sip as we watched Kitten doing shots with the ladies and introducing them to well-dressed businessmen and entertainers at the bar.

“I am short some dancers this evening, and a ‘Kitten Room’ attendant”. Kimble offered.

“Really, how convenient for you.” as our glasses clanked to seal the deal, evil thoughts filled my mind. Kimble continued gazing lovingly at his monitors as Kitten convinced the ladies to ditch the silly uniform scarves.

* * *

“There you are Kitten. I bring guests and you steal them away from me.” I said mocking hurt and winked at Lisa.

“Well you were not being very gentlemanly.” She haughtily contested.

“Now Mike you know what type of establishment we are running and you didn’t take the young ladies shopping first. Shame on you!” She hugged Maria and Karoline to her sides. I was pushing rebellion on the ladies to take Kitten’s side.

“Well Kitten you know I can barely dress myself, what did you have in mind?” I asked

“Well you will just have to see how it is done then!” pulling my entourage through a back door. As I followed I could only imagine what the theme was tonight.

* * *

We entered Kitten’s private fitting room full of cloths.

Maria and Lisa looked like kids in a candy store, while Karoline looked more like Alice who just fell down the bunny hole.

“Kitten hon what did you have in mind for my lesson today.” I said in mocking tone while projecting the vibe that the center of this room is Kitten.

“Well Mike I think tonight is fruity.” She her self was wearing very pink form fitting dress with a slit up the front, and colorful jewelry including flowers in her hair.

I pushed envy for Kitten’s keen fashion sense on my entourage.

“Okay, who’s first?” Kitten asked

“I am” Karoline stepped forward as if she were in control.

“Hmmm, and what shall you be this evening?” Kitten thought out loud looking Karoline up and down when she noticed me again.

“Mike are you still here? Please go away until we call for you.” She said shoving me away as if was occupying some vital square of floor.

I laughed “I know when I am not wanted” and pushed submissiveness and trust on Karoline, Maria and Lisa so Kitten can work her magic.

* * *

It was getting on 12:30 am and about now a variety of entertaining things begin to happen around the room. A stuffy lawyer decided she had enough of her suit and was stripping . A man in a business suit was blindfolded and tied to a pole by a waitress who conveniently has a riding crop. Little scenes like this were occurring around the room as Kimble mingled.

At 1am sharp lights shown on several small platforms around the room. Kimble stepped out on the balcony outside his office overlooking the room.

“Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for being wonderful guests at ‘Lay Over’. Please cast aside your cares and enjoy the rest of the evening.” A generous applause welcomed our host.

“Thank, now please allow my lovely wife Kitten to introduce our new dancers for this evening” and he pointed across the room to the first small platform.

“Thank you Kimble” Kitten said. “Our first little bird likes to shake her tail feathers”. Little Maria was dressed in a canary yellow one-piece spandex outfit complete with feather duster tail and knee high gold boots. Kitten had added gold sparkles to Maria’s skin and gold ribbons to her hair that is piled high in a beehive. I pushed the feeling that she loved her new tail feathers and wanted to show them off, especially to Chuck who was standing nearby.

Kitten walked across the room with the spot light still on her to the next stage, which prominently featured a shiny silver pole. “Please welcome our second dancer, a chameleon shiny and lithe as she works up and down her pole.” Standing on the platform was Lisa with her blond hair in braids and wearing a skintight multi-colored body suit that left nothing to the imagination. I had not really spoken to Lisa so I pushed simply sultry. On her own she began moving slowly and the lights reflected off her suit in many subtle colors.

The rules of the club are no touching dancers period. A tray around the stage allows admirer’s to tip the dancer. Huge bouncers stand by each stage to maintain the no touching rule.

One insistent prick once touched a dancer. The bouncers didn’t throw him out, instead they took him to Kimble who ‘adjusted” his attitude towards women. Last word was that he is cuckolded to a dyke lawyer in love with her secretary.

God forbid I ever lose my temper like Kimble did, I don’t think I would be as kind.

As the music began I admired both Maria and Lisa for a while until Kitten snuck up on me again.

“Are you ready to see our other guest?” Kitten asked almost with glee.

“Sure, I am always eager for a surprise.” I smiled back

Kitten lead me from the main room to her aptly named Kitten Room.

* * *

Now the ‘Kitten Room’ got it’s name from Kitten herself who purportedly seduced Kimble every day for a year in this room until he finally realized that he really didn’t need another playmate in his life. The room itself is sound proofed, has a round rotating stage surrounded by big fluffy day beds for the audience’s comfort. The best dancers compete to work this room as very wealthy and respected friends of Kimble pay for private shows.

As I was taking a seat next to the Mayor and his lovely wife, Kimble stepped up on the stage. “Ladies and gentleman, for your pleasure this evening I propose that we imagine first a genie trapped in a bottle for a thousand years. No master to excise her magic or her longings. Lonely for a thousand years, waiting for her bottle to be opened once again and breath fresh air.” Kimble then stepped away from the stage.

* * *

As the lights dimmed a bottle formed from fabric the size of an adult lowered from the ceiling. Soft chamber music began to play and modest applause came from around the room.

As the bottle touched down on the stage two large bouncers stepped up and unhooked the cables and stepped away again. A soft lighting in the stage floor began to glow we could see a silhouette in the semi-transparent bottle begin to dance seductively.

Knowing that this was Karoline I was intrigued at the transformation. Very simple yet elegant, I would have to ask Kimble later what ideas he had shared with Karoline. This went on for a good five-minutes until Kimble once again stepped on stage.

“And now for the Master.” Kimble said softly and a spotlight lit me up sure as a sunny day. I was blind and the room was plumb with applause. Kimble had made me part of his show, I would have to get him back later.

As I stepped up to the stage I try to get a vibe as to Karoline’s state. I placed my hands up rubbing the bottle’s sides. I was sensing that Karoline was in a child like dream so I projected on to her a desire to arouse and please as I dropped the curtain around her.

Karoline bowed her head and said “Yes Master, how may I serve you?”

“You may dance for this audience your most seductive dance.” I replied and stepped down from the stage and reclaimed my seat before I missed anything good.

Karoline was dressed in tiny bikini with wisps of fabric tied to her ankles and wrists so that as she moved they would draw your eyes to her long limbs. Like a dance of veils minus the veils, the show is just getting to the good part.

As the music tempo increased I became more aroused and this was showing in the audience around me. Several women began to sway themselves. Karoline’s movements suggested that in fact she was acting out sexual feelings, making them form and reliving past orgasms small and large.

Karoline danced fast and slow to the music for half an hour, holding my eye contact at every opportunity.

Little by little the crowd began to filter out of the Kitten Room until it was just Karoline and I. As the last person left I could here the doors close with a clank.

“Now dear Karoline remember today at the airport.” I said.

She came back to reality with a start, and she was clearly in shock. “You kidnapped me.” Karoline said.

“Well no actually I just directed you here, by making it seem like your own good idea. By your dancing I am certain you enjoyed the ride.” I said.

“What are you going to do to me?” She asked half scared.

“Well you are my genie, so I get three wishes.” I smiled pumping up her sense of devotion.

“First off you are wonderful dancer, and you really enjoyed tonight didn’t you?” I asked

“Yes” she answered.

“Well then my first wish is that you dance here every chance you get. You will follow the rules of the house, tell no one and obey Kitten.” I said

“Yes Master, your wish is my command.” Karoline said

“Secondly at work you will treat your customers and coworkers with complete respect. In fact you will look for every opportunity to make them happy, even if it means introducing some to the mile high club.” My good deed for the day was now done.

“Yes Master, your wish is my command.” Karoline said.

“My third and last wish is that you will be my on call massage and karma specialist. You will learn yoga, massage, and tantric arts to practice at my convenience until I deem your debt to me paid in full.”

“Yes Master, your wish is my command.” Karoline said

“Now dance for me until I am hard.” I ordered

As Karoline began to dance, I removed my clothes and sat down on a day bed near the stage. Karoline’s eyes were drawn to my hardness as she swayed and stepped like her life depended on it. Then I motioned for her to join me on the bed.

I can say one thing for sure, Karoline is a very good kisser. We made out for a good while until I realized I was supposed to be the bitter passenger who missed his flight and Karoline the airline bitch. At that moment I rolled her on her tummy and planted kisses down her back. Then slowly pulled down her bikini bottoms and planted kisses on the back of her legs.

I could smell Karoline’s musky sex and her moans were a clear signal that I was doing a good job. Now to do a great job I pushed more desire and submissiveness at Karoline as I inserted two and then three fingers into her sex and got then nice and lubricated. Before she could blink I began to inert one into nice rosebud and she relaxed immediately. Our little Karoline was anally experienced.

“Now tell me what I want to hear!” I said with a commanding voice.

“Please master use me as you wish”. Karoline whimpered. I am pushing submission very hard and Karoline is flushed and beginning to cry.

I stopped pushing submissive and entered her rosebud in one thrust. Karoline bucked like a pony in heat begging me for release promising to be a good slave for as long I will have her. She came three times before I did, and then cleaned my sex while looking into my eyes adoringly. I am quite impressed by how she turned out. Karoline obviously needed a new direction in life and took to this one like it were a dream come true.

It was at least 2am when I fell asleep.

* * *

I woke up an hour later with a splitting headache. I never seem to sleep enough. Karoline had slid up next to me and was keeping herself warm. She didn’t have much more than a stitch on at the moment. I extricated myself from her and laid my sports jacket over her.

As I left the Kitten Room and re-entered the club proper, the lights were all on and staff had all but gone save the bouncers and wait staff working out their sex drives.

A rule of the house is that staff may not have sex with patrons or during business hours, essentially 10pm to 2am.

On one side of the room Maria was curled up on the lap of Chuck who had been watching her all evening. By her positioning I would guess she had entertained him orally for quite some time before they both expired. I sensed a liking of oral sex and charmed her so that she could share her special gift.

Lisa on the other side of the room was actually still awake. Lisa’s head was between Kitten’s legs bobbing around as Kitten lovingly instructed her on the art and discussing other skills Lisa showed much promise with. I made Lisa Kitten’s personal valet when she was not working. Kitten could use a business school trained partner for her growing fashion business.

I looked up and Kimble was holding a small white plastic bottle, which could only be aspirin. I suspect the exertion of an evening like this meant he needed it as much as I did.

As I met him in his office he was watching soccer on his TV.

“Do you ever sleep?” I asked

“During the week mostly, when I have Kitten to myself.” Kimble replied

“Then why do this anymore, why not just keep her to yourself?” I asked

“Then who would she be? Kitten enjoys people more than we do. We live to change the world for the better. Kitten lives to see the best the world has to offer. Some days I wonder if anything I ‘made better’ was really better for me having done anything at all?’ Kimble said with a frown.

“I think that way sometimes too, but the fact is we don’t ‘fix people’ we set them on a new path. Hopefully a little tug for the better will have a butterfly effect.” I said solemnly

We sat silently watching the TV until sunrise when I bid my friend adieu.

I made sure my entourage had a taxi home.

I was in a bummy mood and just went home to sleep in my own bed.

* * *

The next week when I reclaimed by ticket to Montreal, Maria and Lisa were again working. Both gave me a big smile and a knowing wink thank you. Both ladies were much more confident and chipper as they dealt with customers. They had been at it all day and were happy to see a friendly face.

One thing I forgot to mention about ‘Lay Over’, people tip really well. So both Maria and Lisa are not as desperate for this job as they were when I first met them. Take away the money headaches and people will like there jobs all the more.

The plane did take off this time, and Karoline was the flight attendant.

As this was an evening flight, the lights were turned down after coffee service. I excused myself to the bathroom in which Karoline followed me in and began to give me a lovely massage standing.

Then she sat on the toilet, opened my pants and gave me a blowjob without so much as batting an eyebrow. She was taking to her new vocation quite well and I reminded myself of a fact of life, people in ivory towers run the airlines, not by the person at the ticket desk or on the plane.

I can deal with the people in the Ivory Tower after my vacation. This was a long week I thought, then Karoline flicked the end of my penis and I released a week of tension. Man she is good! I look forward to how she takes to her other tasks in life.