The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Though the sexual orientation of this story is different there are parallels between this story and my ‘Will Hunting’, partly because of the kind of location but primarily because rather than extended induction this is a story about one will overcoming another. I hope it appeals to readers who have asked for something rather shorter than my multi-section stories of recent. These days ‘dogging’ is pretty universal, but if you have not encountered it, it allegedly started in the UK and is popular across Britain in laybys and remote car parks.

Layby

A light began flickering on Madeline Brydon’s dashboard. She could not remember what that symbol meant. She seemed to have enough fuel so worried that something more serious had happened to her engine. It seemed to be the worst of luck. She was driving back from a weekend at an artists’ retreat in the West Country and was not certain if she was still in Somerset or had managed yet to reach Wiltshire or perhaps Devon. All she knew was that, though the evening was warm and dry, it was dark. The road seemed safe enough but she had no idea how long it would take someone to get out here to help fix the car or tow her home. She certainly had no clue of which town or village she was near and her sat nav seemed to be struggling to actually locate some satellites up there by which to position her.

Madeline kept her foot down on the accelerator hoping the engine would at least hold out until she reached some country pub or petrol station. However, as the moments passed she could feel the power decreasing. She managed to crest the hill and saw ahead of her, beside the road, some lights. The road sign indicated a layby and she felt a little reassured. It might mean that she would have to talk to strangers, something she never liked, and she hoped that it would not simply be a group of lorry drivers. However, they would at least know where she was and if there was a number of them there it seemed rather safer than if she had to approach a single strange man one on her own.

Madeline indicated and managed to free wheel into the lay-by as her engine finally died. She saw that there were a number of cars gathered here with their interior lights and headlights on. There were a couple of vans too. Small groups of people were standing around and for a moment she worried she had rolled into the middle of something like a rave. However, as her car came to a halt she could see that these people were not teenagers, in fact some were her age or even older. She wondered if this was an extended family on a journey somewhere who had decided to take a break at the same location. However, as she looked around she it dawned on her what she had driven into.

There were a number of women here and most of them were wearing short skirts or mini-dresses hitched up. Long boots seemed the norm and soon she gathered why. In the light of a car’s headlights she saw a woman, somewhere in her late thirties, kneeling with a man’s cock in her mouth. Two other men stood around her whether waiting their turn or simply watching, Madeline could not tell. Closer to her she now could make out the spread legs of another woman on the back seat of an estate car. There was a young man’s head bobbing back and forth in her crotch, no doubt licking her.

Now Madeline looked with new eyes and knew that all the people here were indulging in the pastime known as ‘dogging’. She had read something about in a women’s magazine she had picked up in the hairdressers and was sure one of her more outrageous friends, Petra, had gone on about it. Basically it was people having sex with, at best, acquaintances, if not complete strangers, in public places, with laybys and isolated car parks being the favoured location. A lot of it was about voyeurism with groups of people standing around watching. Madeline was not sexually naive, she had been married for some years in her twenties and had had a couple of short-term sexual partners since. She was not yet halfway through her thirties and certainly did not consider herself to be narrow-minded. However, she certainly had no desire to have sex in a public place particularly in open sight of a bunch of strangers.

Madeline wondered what to do. She looked for her mobile phone but its battery seemed to have run out of charge. All weekend she had been using it a lot to take photos of landscapes and of other people’s art work. She began thinking what she could do. She wondered if hidden behind all these cars was an emergency phone as she had seen in some of the laybys she had passed earlier. How she wished now that she had ground to a halt in one of those rather than this one. Perhaps she could talk to one of the women and get her to lend her a mobile phone. The occasional flash indicated that people were taking pictures and she imagined that most of these people would be equipped with phones.

Now Madeline became conscious of the fact that two men were standing, looking in through the passenger side window of her car. She imagined that they might have thought she had come to participate. She hoped that the paint-splattered sweater over the man’s shirt and the rather faded jeans that had been the uniform of her painting weekend would suggest to them that she was not looking for sex. Madeline glanced at the two men. One looked like he was in his early twenties, the other probably twenty years old, comparatively smartly dressed, the kind of man Madeline imagined was into wife-swapping parties, or whatever they called them these days.

After some moments, with Madeline sitting very still, barely daring to take a breath, the men seemed to lose interest and wandered off. Madeline wondered if that meant it was the best time to get out of her car. She jumped as she heard a tap on the window beside her. Madeline looked round to see a woman, probably five or six years older than her, smiling. As the woman stepped back a little, in the light shed by the various cars, Madeline could see that this woman’s hair was a reddish blonde, reaching to the base of her cheeks, cut in a sophisticated style to curve to the line of her face. She wore a wide-strapped white top and a pair of black leather trousers. Though her outfit was not something Madeline would have considered wearing, it reassured her a little as it did not seem that this woman had made herself easily available for sex. Madeline wondered if, like herself, this cherry-blonde had been stranded here. Madeline found that the woman’s smile made her feel relaxed and that things would turn out alright. Consequently she quickly lowered the window.

“Hi, I’m Carla; you look a little lost.”

“Hello, I’m Madeline, Maddy, Maddy Brydon. Yes, yes, I am. My engine’s died.”

“I guess you feel a little bit out of it.”

“Yes, yes, I do.” Madeline felt very reassured by Carla being here.

“You worry you won’t fit in.” Carla spoke in a firm, brisk way that seemed not to allow any questioning of her statements; but Madeline had to admit she seemed to be in tune with her own thinking.

“Yes, I suppose I do. I imagine everyone’s, erm, preoccupied.”

“You worry you won’t attract attention.”

“Yes, that was concerning me.” Madeline responded, glad that Carla could see her concerns so clearly.

“You want people to notice you; you want them to come and offer you what you need.”

“Yes, that’s right.” Madeline felt so relieved that this Carla understood the situation and seemed more than happy to help her.

“Just as I thought. Get out of the car and come with me. I’ll get you everything you need.”

Without further thought, Madeline got out of the car then turned to lock it.

“Leave the keys with me; I’ll make sure the car is safe. You head over to my van: it’s the pale blue one over there.”

Madeline looked in the direction Carla had pointed and started walking that way. Having taken a few steps she realised her car keys were no longer in her hand but quickly remembered that Carla had been very reassuring in saying she would look after it. Madeline wondered if it had been the long drive or the stress of the breakdown, but now realised she felt rather light headed. She clung to the one thing that she was certain about for the moment and that was that she needed to be going to Carla’s van.

“That’s it, there’s a good girl.” Carla said as she hurried up to fall in step beside Madeline. Madeline felt further assured by Carla and certainly glad that she was here and being so helpful.

“I bet this seems all a bit different to you, what’s going on here. I bet you’re curious though, too. You are curious about dogging aren’t you?”

Madeline guessed she had never thought about it, but it seemed that Carla was right, it was something different to what she was used to and it was interesting to see first hand what she had only previously read about.

“Yes, yes, I suppose I am ... curious.”

“I knew it. Well, it’s a good thing you ran into me. Once you’ve spoken with me for a little bit, you’ll know everything there is about dogging. Then, well, if you wanted, you could...”

Carla left the statement hanging and Madeline found she wanted the sentence completed. As they took a few more steps and reached the rear doors of the van, that need seemed to increase.

“If I wanted I could, I could ...?”

“Take part.” Carla turned to Madeline and said the words forcefully.

“I can take part.” Madeline found that those words made her tingle.

“Yes, you will take part.”

Madeline felt a little peculiar hearing that, but somehow could not pin down why she felt that.

“You will take part and have fun, you’ll really enjoy it.” Carla continued.

“I’ll really enjoy it.”

Madeline found herself confirming and as she did she felt a lovely excited sensation, like a reward for thinking that way. She twisted round to look back at the clusters of people imaging herself in the position of one of the women on her knees, loving being the centre of attention, having men fawning over her in the hope of getting to be with her.

“But you can’t join in quite yet. In those old frumpy things no-one will be interested. You want them to be interested in you.”

Madeline had to admit she was beginning to want at least one or two of the men to be interested in her. She was, after all, an attractive woman in the prime of life. Why should she not be having some fun, having a few risqué sexual encounters?

“We need to get you dressed just right; looking just right; behaving just right.”

“Yes, yes, we do.” Madeline could see no reason not to agree, Carla’s words made perfect sense.

Carla opened one of the rear doors of her van to reveal the lit interior which looked like something perhaps from a boutique, perhaps for a fashion show. Carla ushered Madeline up the step and inside. She followed quickly behind, closing the door after her. There was a rail of clothes down one side with a long mirror standing at the end of it. Opposite was a line of shoes and boots and a stool. Towards the cab of the van was what looked like a simple dressing table holding a range of make-up and topped by an oval mirror. A row of lights ran down the ceiling and the floor of the van was carpeted. Madeline felt like she had stepped into some kind of secret shop.

“Welcome to ‘The Changing Room’. I am sure you like it.”

“Yes, yes, I do.” Madeline had to admit it was the truth.

“I work magic in here, you know and tonight I am going to cast my spell on you. You will go to the ball, Cinderella, well in fact you will go to suck the balls.” Carla said as if announcing some stage show. She seemed to realise she was becoming a little ostentatious and calmed herself.

“Well, let’s get you an outfit. Take off the sweater and that shirt.” Carla’s voice was firm and gave the impression that it was pointless to do anything but comply with what she said.

Without thinking, Madeline obeyed and in moments was down to her plain white bra. Carla was hurrying around and came back to her with a short rail from which hung a black bra that looked like satin, accessorised with a couple of tiny pink bows. Beneath it hung a matching thong. Of course, Madeline had seen such underwear but had never even considered trying it on, let alone wearing it and yet, now, she felt an excitement of the possibilities that stepping into this store, this changing room, could bring her.

“Yes, good, your size. Now a nice leather skirt, a short one.”

Carla put down the underwear and turned to the rail of clothes. The items hanging from it were predominantly black and shiny, though a few were white and scarlet and pink. In moments she had pulled a leather skirt down.

“You’ve not put on the bra and thong?” Carla said sounding a little disappointed. “That’s a great set, much better than what you’ve got on.”

Madeline found she agreed with Carla, her own underwear was pretty dull nothing like these smooth satiny items.

“I know what the problem is.” Carla said abruptly, turning Madeline round so her back was to her. “No-one has told you how attractive you are, how sexy you can be. Have they?”

“Erm, no.”

“There you are then. With a little effort you can show off your real sexiness and that is what guys like those out there are looking for.”

Madeline again felt the tingle again, she was finding that every time Carla drew her attention to the sexual activity going on just a few feet away from them, she found herself more intrigued. As she became more intrigued she began speculating increasingly about what it was to be like to be a woman involved with the dogging scene.

“Right, when you step out there, they are going to see you as one very sexy woman out for some fun. I bet you don’t get much fun these days do you? You want to have fun. You want to play with those guys and have them playing with you.”

“Yes, yes, I want that.”

“You want what?”

“Erm, I want to be sexy. I want to be sexy.”

As she repeated it, Madeline said it with growing conviction of its truth. As it became the truth, Madeline became aroused by the words and then, as she realised it, by the implications. Suddenly she felt her bra drop away and she realised that Carla had unclipped it. Moments later the satin bra was being passed under her arms and Carla was round the front clipping it closed. Madeline gasped at the sensation of the silky material pressed against her nipples. The bra seemed to accentuate her cleavage too and she liked the way it made her breasts look larger.

“That’s good isn’t it? It makes you feel good.”

Madeline was rather swept up by the sensation but had to agree. “Er, yes, I feel good.”

“That’s great. You must be pleased that I am here to help you out, help you get ready, to get nice and sexy or, maybe, I should say naughty and sexy, eh?”

“Yeah, yes.” Madeline said, enjoying the joke.

“All girls together here, isn’t it? Trying on new stuff; me helping you out. No need to feel embarrassed. We’re like old friends.”

As Carla said these things, Madeline found that she did feel relaxed and, in fact, increasingly excited with what Carla was dressing her in. Madeline was unresisting when first Carla went on to her knees and unlaced her walking boots. She removed them and the socks below then was quickly stripping away the old baggy jeans. Madeline realised that her plain white panties were moist from her pussy. Dimly she wondered how she had become so aroused, but it seemed to be a good thing, not something to worry about.

“Good to see that you’re getting in the mood. I’m feeling pretty much the same myself.” Carla said as she stood up, and, for some reason, Madeline felt any embarrassment at being all but naked in front of her fade quickly.

Madeline shed her damp panties and when Carla handed her the thong slipped quickly into it without thought. She could not stop herself pressing her hand down on her sex and loved the sensation that fired back to her brain.

“You know, the guys like you shaved down there. Here, let me do it for you.”

Moments later Carla had an electric razor in her hand and was running it across the hair around the front of the thong. Madeline had never thought of trimming her hair down there, she was not one for bikinis, but once Carla was done the smoothness she left behind with just a strip remaining covered by the thong, was delicious. Madeline found it stepped her bubbling level of arousal up a little more.

“No time to waste, let’s get that skirt on.”

Madeline stood up as commanded and as she did looked at herself in the long mirror dressed simply in black silky underwear. As she scissored her legs the thong pressed deliciously against the lips of her pussy. She rubbed the palms of her hands across her nipples standing firm in their silken cups.

Turning back to her, Carla grinned broadly, clearly pleased. “I just knew this would work out.” Carla muttered. “I can do it; I’ve got more than enough skill.”

“Sorry?” Madeline asked, uncertain what Carla was talking about.

“Oh, I was just pleased that I can help out women like you, you know, to get you looking sexy, get you on the dogging scene. You think I’ve done a good job.”

“Yes, I like the bra and the thong. It’s not the sort of thing I would have normally worn...”

“From now on it will be. Don’t waste your time with boring knickers and bras, you need to have stuff that makes you look and feel good. Talking of which, we need to get you some good, long boots. But before that, before the skirt even, you need a lovely pair of fishnet stockings.”

Madeline had worn tights when she was younger though these days she tended to stick to trousers and socks. However, Carla seemed to make sliding her legs into a pair of sexy stockings appear just right. In moments Carla was handing Madeline a pair of hold-up fishnet stockings. She sat back on the stool and eased them slowly on to one leg and then the other. Madeline giggled as she stretched her legs out before loving how they looked transformed by being captured in the fishnet material. She ran a finger around the broad, laced-patterned elasticated tops of the stockings wondering why she had never thought to wear stockings before. They made her feel sexy and feminine and that pushed her arousal up another notch. Now Carla stood in front of her with the leather skirt.

“You want this skirt. You want to wrap its tight, shiny, so smooth leather around your bum.” Carla said softly.

“Yes, I’ve got to have that.” Madeline responded sincerely.

Quickly Madeline stood and stepped into the skirt that Carla lowered for her. Then Carla slid it up her stockinged legs into place at the top of her thighs. She zipped it at the back and for the first time in her life Madeline found herself in a miniskirt and one made of leather. It was short and barely covered the top of her stockings, but Madeline found she liked that because it left her shapely legs in their sexy mesh for all to see. The skirt was stretched taut between her thighs, shiny and smooth. It hugged her bum adding yet further to Madeline’s arousal. She really felt the outfit was coming together.

“It is perfect for you. You love wearing it.”

“Yes, I do love wearing it, God, it makes me feel so sexy.”

“Excellent, well let’s get those boots on you then, take it to the next level. You know it can be tough on the knees down there sucking a man’s cock.” Carla said enthusiastically but stopped abruptly and looked at Madeline seemingly a little concerned.

For a moment Madeline felt as if Carla had said something wrong but her mind struggled to really grasp what it was. Carla’s tone made her comment seem like good advice and Madeline quickly found she was imagining herself in the position of one of the women out there, with a hot firm cock batting against her lips.

“Mmm, yes.” Madeline responded as the thoughts gave her a pleasant feeling.

“Right, that’s good.” Carla said briskly as if reassured by something. “Now, then, the boots. Take a seat.”

Madeline did not hesitate; she sat back on the stool. At her feet, Carla worked with the boots. They were of black vinyl, with a four-inch stiletto heel, three buckled straps down them, a zip running most of the length and some lacing for behind the thigh. Madeline knew at once that these boots would reach far up her thigh but could see nothing wrong with that. They were sexy boots of the kind a sexy woman like her should wear. She watched excitedly as Carla slid the first boot up her leg then went through zipping the boot closed, tightening the three belts at their buckles and lacing behind Madeline’s knee. In a couple of minutes Madeline was wearing the most sensuous boots she had ever considered wearing. She could not stop herself running her fingers across the smooth plastic. Madeline stood, rising on the sharp heels and strutted in front of the mirror, pleased at the kind of woman she saw reflected.

There was a knock at the side door to the van. Hurriedly Carla gave Madeline a short, padded white vinyl jacket with a hood.

“Put that on and then sit down for your make-up. I’ve just got to chat with Dinah.”

Madeline slipped the jacket on and did the zip just far enough up so that her boosted cleavage remained on show. Then she at the make-up table and looked at the range of wet gloss lipsticks that were there. She glanced over to the side door that Carla now had open. On the other side of it was a woman with long blonde hair, a red leather biker-style jacket and leather trousers which were a thicker version of Carla’s.

“Yeah, Mark got the car running again. He can give it a proper overhaul tomorrow. There’s a laptop, some cash, usual cards and mobile in there. Pretty decent value all round.”

“Okay, that’s great. Plus what we get for the usual finder’s fee for her. We’ll be quids in tonight. Keep and eye on our Lyn when she’s out there.”

“Lyn.” Dinah confirmed.

“Yeah, that’s who she’s becoming; we’re almost fully there. Lyn Ryder.”

“I’ll keep an eye on her, but if she’s anything like the last one, she’ll be too busy sucking cocks to get into very much mischief.”

“Well, you might have to pull her back from that when the buyers show.”

“Okay. Make sure you get her to write her PIN numbers down before she thinks she really is Lyn. It’ll make things a lot easier.”

“Sure. See you in a bit.”

“Yep.”

Madeline heard the words but she could not find anything that associated what was being discussed with herself. The mention of cash, however, made her realise how much wonderful stuff Carla had given her. It must cost a fortune. As Carla closed the side door and came back, smiling, to Madeline, she asked.

“Carla, how much do I owe you for all this stuff? The boots, the skirt? You know.”

“Lyn, Lyn, don’t worry your pretty little head about it. Your man will pay when he gets here.”

“My man.” Madeline said, feeling a frisson at those words.

“Lyn, don’t you remember? He said: ‘Lyn, you go on ahead of me, get nicely warmed up and I’ll catch you later’”

Dimly Madeline did remember those words. She tried to picture what her man looked like, but for some reason could not grasp his features.

“If you want to open an account with me, you know, to buy more nice sexy stuff in the future, of course, you can do that. All I need is your PIN numbers, give me your debit card one and any credit cards you’ve got. Here, scribble them down on this.”

Carla gave her a piece of tissue paper and a pen. Madeline began writing the three PIN numbers.

“That’s great, Lyn. So next time you’re by and you fancy something, say a nice tube dress or some stripper heels, then you can get them straight off. That’s good, Lyn.”

Madeline felt pleased and her mind began envisaging herself in some of the other clothes Carla had around here.

“Now, we’ll start with your hair. It’s too bundled up. You’re going to let me deal with that.”

Carla came and stood behind Madeline and released her hair from the scrunchy that had held it. Madeline was pleased with the effect as Carla proceeded to brush out her hair so it stretched to her shoulders. Then she back combed and hairsprayed it to give it volume.

“Now, Lyn, just the finishing touches. Let’s get rid of those boring studs, Lyn.” Carla said as she pulled out a pair of sizeable hoop earrings and put them on the dressing table.

Madeline complied, happily removing the plain stud earrings and replacing them with the large hoops that hung down by her face.

“Now, Lyn, the make-up. Close your eyes.” Carla came picked up some blue eyeshadow.

In the next few minutes Madeline let Carla work on her face, shading her eyelids, riming them with mascara, blushering her cheeks and painting her lips until, apparently satisfied, she stepped back.

“There you, Lyn, perfect. Just look: the ideal sexy woman.”

Madeline looked in the mirror and hardly recognised the made up face. The eyeshadow and mascara seemed to accentuate her eyes, the blusher gave her face a sleeker appearance and the lips covered in the glossy dark pink looked very sensuous. Madeline found she could not shake the image of her lips closing around a cock.

“Right, Lyn, some shots before you step out there.”

Carla pulled out her phone and got Madeline to stand and then pout for the camera. Steadily she got Madeline to unzip the jacket and pull it back. With each stage Madeline felt her arousal peaking higher. She was becoming hungry for sex but posing for Carla’s snapshots seemed to make the sensation all the nicer. Quickly she was pulling down the bra to free her nipples, then hitching up her skirt and spreading her legs, pulling the thong aside to expose her soaked pussy. The phone’s camera clicked again and again.

“Fuck me, Carla, you’ve got me so wet with doing all this. God, I need some cock.” Lyn said, looking over her shoulder with her legs spread and her fingers flicking at her pussy lips.

“Well, I’m not going to stand in your way. Step out there and find whatever you need. You go, girl.” Carla said enthusiastically looking up from tapping away at her phone.

Confidently Lyn opened the rear door of the van and stepped down into the layby. She felt rather hesitant on these heels but liked the way they made her walk and with each step seemed to grow in confidence. Her pussy was wet and really had the urge to have some hard flesh thrust into it. She cast her eyes around the various groups of men, uncertain of how to get herself in amongst the action.

“Hey, Lyn, over here.”

Lyn looked in the direction of the voice to see a young woman with dirty blonde hair. She was dressed in a velour mini-dress with mesh sleeves that accentuated her curvy body. She wore patent boots with a long chunky heel and platforms. She indicated for Lyn to go over to her. At a loss of what else to do Lyn headed in her direction.

“Hi Lyn, I’m Melissa. Dinah said you’d be coming out. I bet you’re looking for some lovely cock to suck. Yes, of course you are. Come and meet Steve and Ian.” She indicated the two men just behind her.

Melissa led Lyn into a space between two cars, lit up by headlights. Melissa’s coat was on the ground and from the fact that Ian’s cock was fully visible suggested Melissa had been about to attend to him.

“Oh, Lyn, I had my hands full with these two, but I told them, ‘look there’s Lyn, she’s the new girl here, but very experienced’.” Melissa said as she grasped Ian’s cock

“Steve, why don’t you let Lyn look after you?”

“Oh, yeah, a bit of MILF, I could certainly go for that. Fuck, I like what you’re wearing. Those boots, yeah.”

“How about now?” Lyn said as she slid down the zip of her jacket and then grasped her left breast, thrusting it up. “An improvement?”

“Fuck me, yeah.” Steve grinned broadly.

Lyn cast a glance over at Melissa who was now thrusting her head back and forth on Ian’s cock; seeing that sight made her want to do just the same. She sidled over to Steve and pressed her hand against the bulge in the front of his jeans.

“Oh, I wanted to make sure it was worth my while.” Lyn said saucily. “What can you give me in return?”

“You give me good head and I’ll lick your pussy until you’re screaming the roof of the car off. Deal?”

Lyn smiled and lowered herself to her knees, loving the fact that these long boots meant kneeling on the tarmac was no problem. She told herself she would wear these when she came dogging again. Lyn eased down Steve’s flies and his cock burst from his trousers. She struggled to remember when she had last given a blow job but she was sure she did it pretty frequently; it had to be something her man liked. Lyn took the hard cock in one hand then slipped the head into her glossed lips. The weight on her tongue felt so good. She sucked on it as she would a lolly then began massaging the head with her tongue before taking Steve’s flesh in deeper. Doing this to a man she had just met seemed so dirty, so wonderfully, ecstatically dirty that Lyn knew it could become addictive.

A flash told Lyn that she was being photographed and she turned her eyes towards the photographer. In the gloom and dazzled by the flash she could not see who he or, possibly, she was, but Lyn loved the fact that she was been shot as she was. She posed with her lips close to Steve’s cock but with it grasped to one side. More flashes shot this time and she bent down to take his balls into her mouth. Above her she could hear Steve gasping and panting.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!”

Quickly Lyn lifted her head and slid her mouth over Steve’s cock so that when he came he squirted his hot sticky jism right into her. She lifted her head back loving the long strand of jism stretching from the head of Steve’s cock to her mouth. She turned to the cameras aware that a slurp of it ran from the corner of her mouth. The cameras clicked and flashed and Lyn delighted in the fact that many men whom she would never know, would get excited by how she appeared tonight. Lyn licked up the jism and rose. She stood there with her booted legs thrust wide, swaying back and forth, loving how the leather stressed on her tight skirt as she did.

Steve looked dazed, but Lyn walked closer and put her hand on his shoulder. With the other, she shoved his now limp cock back into his trousers and zipped them up.

“A promise is a promise, where’s your car?”

“Sure, this way, doll.” Steve turned abruptly and walked off along the layby.

Lyn took her time to follow, strutting on the high heels of her boots. As she did she was conscious that a couple more cars were pulling into the layby and she found herself speculating what kind of men might be in those vehicles and how she might interact with them. Soon she was at Steve’s car. It was the kind of souped-up estate that she might have expected. Given that she was going to be sprawling across the back seats with Steve between her legs she was glad that he did not have a hatchback and have to cope with her getting impaled on his gearstick. At that thought Lyn chuckled, wondering where these wicked thoughts came from. Perhaps it had been when she had been chatting with Carla earlier. Had she bought something from her? Lyn tried to remember what she had come here tonight wearing and what she had got from Carla.

Steve opened the rear doors and stood with an gesturing that Lyn was to enter. From what she could see of the cars around her, there was some kind of code here. No lights on meant either the car was empty or the people inside were not ready to engage with the rest of the dogging crowd. Lights on invited spectators; windows open encouraged people to touch or to negotiate for more and the door open was welcoming participants. Lyn realised she was going to keep the doors open. Not only was she enjoying all the photography of this one hot body she had, but if another man decided he wanted to help Steve with his task or take his turn after, well, then that was fine by her. Lyn wondered how she had got this sexually confident. She guessed she had always been like that, it was just the case now, that with society so much more open about sex, she could let her true nature out. The she-wolf was no longer in the closet, or however that song went.

Lyn backed on to the rear seats of the car, propping her head on the arm rest of the closed door so she could see what was going on. She splayed her legs loving how good the boots made them look and how her tight mini-skirt cupped her bum. Steve went to the boot of the car and opened it. He returned with a blanket that he spread on the ground. As she waited, Lyn toyed with her pussy. She was still very wet and guessed she would not be satisfied at least until Steve had licked her to orgasm and even then it might need one or two more men doing much the same before she was fully sated. Then Steve was between her legs, holding her thong aside with one hand as his tongue began its work running up and down Lyn’s pussy lips. Lyn let her head loll back and played with her breasts. As she felt the buzz of a climax coming quickly she ground her pussy into Steve’s face, loving the weight of the resistance. It did seem fair, as Carla had noted, that if she was going to get men to do this for her, that she keep her pussy hair shaved or even get it waxed.

“This is her.”

Lyn heard a voice which she took a moment to identify as that of Carla.

“Oh, yes, just as good as the shots.” A man noted. “And she’s a real slut? She’ll dress like that from choice?”

“Yes, certainly. Of course, this is her dogging outfit, but she’ll dress as tarty as you like. She likes to look sexy and this is how she defines it.”

“A real dogging fan?”

“She is now.”

“Excellent.”

“You’ve got a great deal for your money.”

“I hope so too. This isn’t coming cheap. Andy pushed it all the way and that other guy, the Scouser, he seemed keen at the start, but I guess they’d like someone a bit younger or one of these East European birds. For me, though, she looks just right; good finishing price in my eyes.”

“Sure is.”

Lyn wondered what Carla and the man were discussing, but it did not really seem to matter. Steve was going at it with full force and she rested her hand on his head and spoke softly to slow it down a bit and to take longer strokes, and, if he could, nuzzle her clitoris too. He responded to her direction and soon Lyn was feeling a strong sensation rising in her pussy. She loved this scene: her sprawled in the back of some strange car with a man between her legs. A small group were clustered behind Steve, some apparently discussing how long it would take him to bring Lyn to orgasm and even, whether he could achieve it. Lyn reflected on how sordid this whole thing was, but that thought just made her feel more excited. She was a bad, dirty, sexy woman, a tart, a slut, a sex-hungry bitch. Lyn was all of those things and she revelled in those facts. Then the orgasm came riding down her body like a wave that thrust her head back, she grunted then let free with a shrill cry of pleasure. The laughs and applause from those out of her sight in the layby simply fed back what was happening and made her come some more.

Spent, Lyn slumped. Steve stood and then walked away. She heard him light a cigarette. Lyn lay, her legs still splayed, as she caught her breath. Then she tugged down her skirt and clambered from the car.

“Lyn, Lyn, your man’s here.”

Lyn turned in the direction of Carla’s voice. Standing next to him was a white-haired man. He was probably in his late forties, but he was trim. He was dressed simply in a polo-necked top under a plain black blazer; below he wore dark chinos. Lyn remembered him, of course, she did, this was her man, the one who looked after her, the one who brought her dogging so that she could have such fun. Lyn strutted over to him and gave him a long kiss.

“Hi, babe.” Lyn said as she stepped back a little.

“Lyn, hi, Lyn, hi sugar.”

“Barry, Barry Stockbridge, well, I am glad to see that you and Lyn Ryder get on so well.”

To Lyn, Carla seemed to be talking rather strangely. Had Carla met Barry before? Lyn was uncertain if she had. That would explain about getting the names right.

“Been having fun, sugar?” Barry asked, slipping his arm around the small of Lyn’s back. “Been giving good head?”

Lyn was pleased that Barry seemed to be so into what she got up to. Of course, they both were. It was liberating to come out for an evening like this.

“Got nice and hot for me, Lyn?”

“You know me, love, I am hot and wet and eager.”

“Lyn, glad to hear it, Lyn. Well, let’s get some action between you and me.” Barry said saucily and gently spanked Lyn’s leathered bum.

Lyn simpered pleasurably and walked with Barry to his large car.

“I like those boots, but we need to get you a few other pairs, Lyn. I see you in a nice bright red pair, shiny vinyl, platform heels, matched with one of those tight tube dresses you know you love, Lyn. There’s a party coming up that I know you’ll really enjoy; lots of nice fat cocks to play with.”

Lyn grinned as she envisaged herself strutting into a party dressed just the way Barry described. He opened the door for her and she sat down on the leather seat and swung her booted legs in feeling like a real lady. Barry went round and entered the car. Clicking the lock down he smiled and ran his hand up Lyn’s stockinged thigh and under the leather of her skirt. Lyn closed her eyes, enjoying the touch which felt all the more special because she knew they came from her man, her Barry. She pressed down on her skirt thrusting Barry’s fingertips towards her sex. She let him keep them there, stroking gently at her pussy.

“I’ve got you a present.” Barry said at length.

Lyn opened her eyes as he handed across a box holding a vibrator. She opened it, feeling a real delight that Barry had bought her this gift. She knew he expected her to use it right now. She switched it on at a slow speed and widening her legs slipped it up under her skirt the way Barry’s fingers had been. She navigated the vibrator around her thong and plunged it deep into her sex, grunting with satisfaction.

“Barry, God, Barry, thank you.” Lyn said breathlessly as she sat squirming delightedly.

Lyn bent over and kissed Barry’s lips. He smiled, clearly pleased that he had done the right thing. He then turned to unzip his trousers and his large cock quickly emerged. Lyn did not have to be told, she lowered her head to take it into her mouth, loving the warm feel of Barry’s flesh on her tongue and the different opportunities that closing her lips on it from above offered. In moments she was licking and slurping at his cock, feeling a feedback running through her body as if the pleasure the vibrator was giving her was being translated into what she did to her man.

It was clear he had been aroused since he had seen her and it did not take long before he was grunting, his gaze distant, his body rigid and his jism squirting upwards in pulses into Lyn’s mouth and then dribbling down his cock. Lyn adjusted her vibrator’s speed with one hand while she grasped Barry’s cock with the other. As she licked up the last of his jism an orgasm jolted into her. She jumped up in her place, loving being machine-fucked in a car with the man she felt she belonged to. Life could not get better than this.

“Time to head home, Lyn.” Barry said, putting his cock away and starting the engine. “But we’ll come back next week and you can show me more of what you can do to those guys.”

“I look forward to it. Thanks.” Lyn kissed him again.

She put on her seatbelt and soon they were powering away down the country road and Lyn thought of what pleasures there might to be had when they reached home.