The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Le Club Mécanique Farceur

Eye of Serpent

Danni raised her head to look through the front windshield to the long line of limousines and cabs ahead of their taxi. Couples would exit the cars ahead, appearing out of the silent plumes of auto exhaust and the doorman would assist them by triggering the automatic double doors. Evening clothes seemed to be the rule.

She was glad she had convinced Jeffrey to wear the tux.

The entrance to the club looked just like the rest of the alley. The alley itself was quite industrial. Brick and iron grated windows were sectioned off by black spidery fire escapes crawling up and down the multi-storied walls.

In three minutes time the cab pulled to a stop opposite the doors and it was their turn. Jeffrey paid the driver. The doorman in black uniform with silver accents opened her door. She eased a black stockinged leg out and set her pump down firmly on the asphalt. The doorman offered his gloved hand to her, which she accepted. She squeezed his hand in thanks as he triggered the doors open with some hidden mechanism. She noted in passing the velvet kid-leather texture of his black glove under her fingers.

It was briskly chill and she felt the air rise around her legs and caress her shaved pussy beneath her dress. She grinned. Knowing how much they had been looking forward to this evening, she had shaved in the shower when she did her legs. She kept it up twice a week. It was a treat for her as much as for her man.

And from what she knew of the Club, it might be that Jeffrey would be interested in stroking her under the table. She shivered in anticipation.

The doors were solid metal, but on the inside there were elaborate iron grilles with a signature logo worked into them in an Art Deco style. Jeffrey guided her easily by the elbow to the cloakroom. The lobby seemed lit by candles, but she saw that it was actually clever use of warmly lit ceiling coves and stylish lamps that looked like old gaslights.

The first visual treat startled her a bit. The coat girl was as black as she was. A soft mahogany brown skin that glowed in the point source lighting of the lobby. The girl was wearing a black leather bustier that stopped just below her nipples. Both nipples and her nose were pierced with small silver rings. Danni had a brief reaction of repulsion to the nose ring. She didn’t care for the look, especially this type that went through the center septum and lay against the upper lip. The girl had on harlequin stockings with alternating panels of flocked opaque and sheer black diamonds. The stockings were gartered to the bustier and her pussy was shaved. She had a tiny leather cap pinned to her hair with three long lengths ending in bells.

She smiled and took their coats and curtseyed to Jeffrey. “Merci.” Danni gasped. The girl’s movements were stilted and slightly mechanical. As she moved off to hang their things, she walked like a robot and the bells jingled. She probably had training as a mime or a dancer. Her movements were precise and mechanical.

Wow. That’s pretty damn daring. I wonder if she gets hazard pay for the piercings. Danni smiled and looked at Jeffrey’s charcoal face. His eyes twinkled as he nodded to the girl’s back. He slipped his arm through hers and they walked through the lobby towards the Maitre ‘D. A small line waited there to be seated. She discreetly looked to see if he had an erection from Ms. Cloakroom and was pleased to see he didn’t.

Jeffrey leaned over and whispered, “Maybe you should buy an outfit like that? Greeting me at the door at the end of a long terrible day of law cases would be heaven.”

Danni smiled and whispered back, “In your dreams law-boy. The day you ask me to get my nose pierced like a pig is the day I leave the ‘farm’.”

He laughed gently. She eyed him and gave him a saucy wink.

Danni loved that laugh. This had been a fine year. Their marriage was on the rebound; the two of them had never been closer. He wasn’t spending as much time at the office since she had started experimenting with little bondage games in the bedroom. Finding out that her fantasies of submission were like a magnet to her husband’s sense of fun and sex had been a bonus. And his promotion at work had allowed him to keep more control of his overtime. They felt like newlyweds again after nine years of marriage.

Danni was turning thirty this year and it didn’t bother her a bit. She was in good form. Her husband was as stuck on her as she could hope. And this vacation treat would be talked about for months to come.

Exploring the online world on Jeffrey’s computer, she had found a wealth of ideas for sex play. It had been a fun part of the things she could do to surprise him. Then in the midst of planning their year’s vacation, she had gotten the email to join an exclusive locale club.

Le Club Mécanique Farceur. The Mechanical Jester.

The club’s stated mission was an exclusive adult evening of visual decadence in an elegant atmosphere. Their methods were apparently similar to the latest international performance shows on Broadway. Spectacle and glittering costumes combined with hypnosis acts, illusionists and staged bondage displays.

Danni had visited their online site and found links to any number of sexy sites around the globe. The photographs of the club showed it was a superb and very elegant place reminiscent of old European men’s clubs. She found hyperlinks to BDSM connections, recommendations from visitors and members, sites that explored erotic mind control or other splinter factions of sexual interest. When she had proposed to Jeffrey that they try the evening’s show as part of their vacation, he had become as excited as she. They made the arrangements over a couple weeks.

Now they were here and the excitement of something forbidden was layered over her sense of exploration and fun. The Maitre ‘D, a distinguished looking middle aged man, was escorting the couple ahead of them out to the dining floor. Danni got a good look around the room.

The serving girls weren’t all black and she heaved a sigh of relief. It would have spoiled the evening if she thought even for a minute that the Club was playing some kind of ‘race card’ with its image. Half or more of the waitresses were blondes with an outfit just like the cloak girl’s except that their leather and stockings were white and their ring piercings were in gold. There was a range of voluptuous to slender women, but it was true that it seemed they were all hired to accent the theme. White blonde girls in white and black brunettes in black. Danni had never seen so many naked breasts and snatches in person. All the girls moved with a hesitant mechanical rhythm. Some seemed to have no grace at all, like wind-up dolls, while others just seemed to move too smoothly to be natural. She felt a nervous buzz from it and grinned. It was different from things she had fantasized about but interesting. Jeffrey seemed more overwhelmed than she. He was staring. She elbowed him in! the ribs. “Close your mouth.”

“Are we sure we’re up to this?” he whispered.

She just nodded, “I’m not chickening out.”

The Maitre ‘D arrived back at his station and asked for their reservation. “Briggs,” Jeffrey presented him with the small leather tag that they had received in the mail.

He nodded, found their name on his list and asked Jeffrey if he preferred a booth or a floor table where they might see the show better.

“Booth, if you please.”

Danni approved. Things could get much more interesting in a booth. The man led them to a beautiful black leather booth with a white linen tablecloth. Just sliding across the cushioned seating and feeling the butter soft leather made Danni’s skin tingle.

The Maitre ‘D left after a murmur about enjoying the evening. Danni looked about. Even knowing she must look like a tourist to the regular members of the Club, she was having too much fun to care. The smell of leather was deep and rich here in the booth.

A blonde waitress arrived and presented herself with a mechanical curtsey. Her name was Lee. This one even had two rings in her navel. Her eyelids were made up with copper and Danni saw her nails were done the same way. She was pretty. Probably twenty or so, and Danni giggled suddenly at the idea of her own seated height putting her eye level with Lee’s nipples all night. Did they get paid based on the number of rings they wore?

Jeffrey asked for two vodka tonics and eyed her when Lee left. “I’m having a good time and you obviously are.”

Danni shook her head, “Well, at least I understand the Mechanical Jester theme a bit better. You’d almost think they would have keys in their backs.”

“Probably would get in the way while moving around and serving.” He grinned. He also reached under the table and squeezed her leg.

She was wet and she stroked the back of his hand. “Yes. That makes sense. This is so great. We are going to have an awesome time.”

“And later?” he teased.

She just smiled.

* * *

Dinner was three courses of pure heaven. A complete display of large harness and stock bondage happened on stage while dinner was served. The amazing models and the gear shown were accompanied by symphonic music. Danni thought it was Mozart, but couldn’t remember ever hearing this recording. It was done in a soft techno style that went well with the theme of the place. Sounds seemed to hiss and pop in the background of the piece, as if a second theme of electronic instruments played behind the first.

It was arresting.

The drinks were going to her head a bit. Danni teased Jeffrey’s cock with her fingers under the table whenever Lee came around to refresh drinks and remove plates. Lee’s bell cap jingled and her pale breasts jiggled as she made her strange mechanical motions. Jeffrey gave Danni warning looks and she knew she was driving him crazy.

After dinner, it was a hypnotist act. Rather than ordinary, the presentation was awesome. A futuristic crate was wheeled out from behind the curtain. Men in leather catsuits opened it and a mechanical woman was revealed in foam padding. She was largely silver and molded as if nude. Her lips and nipples and the ‘V’ of her private parts were molded from a translucent rubbery material. They did something at her stomach and her eyes lit blue and she stepped out of the case and walked to the microphone. Behind the clear rubber components red lights slowly pulsed. Her movements were elegant but still robotic. It was obviously a girl inside a rubber suit, but it was so beautifully done that Danni applauded as loudly as anyone.

“Good Evening, Ladies and Gentlemen. I am the Clockwork Ecdysiast. I am your hostess for this small demonstration of modern erotic hypnosis. We will all have some fun this evening, I ask that if there is anyone in our audience who is taking medication for high blood pressure or tension, please raise your hand.” Her voice was not mechanical at all and had an interesting accent and cadence.

Her silver head moved silently from side to side scanning the crowd. There were no hands. “No? Very well. How many here have been hypnotized before, please?”

Many hands went up, probably three-quarters of the people in the room.

“Wow,” Jeffrey breathed. Danni nodded. Neither of them had ever been hypnotized.

“Merci. Now how many have been hypnotized by me before, please?”

The same number of hands stayed up. A ripple of laughter went through the room.

“Ah. I thought I recognized those hands.” She wagged her finger at the crowd as if they had been naughty.

Danni and Jeffrey laughed along with the crowd.

“Well then, I will not labor myself looking for someone fresh amongst these old friends. I will hypnotize you all at once.” The crowd applauded. She took the microphone off the stand and began moving out to the edge of the stage. “Your attention, please.” The translucent parts of her body pulsed a warm red.

“I am here for your amusement. I am merely a mechanism of your own willingness to participate. You can all see I am harmless. I am a servant to your needs. You can all see my eyes. My eyes will begin to turn on and off in a pattern and you will all please keep your attention here.”

Her eyes slowly brightened and dimmed. Danni squeezed Jeffrey’s hand.

“You can all remember that you came here to relax. Relax and have fun. Fun in a group setting. Fun with a sense of humor. Relaxing into the fun and letting my eyes keep your attention perfectly relaxed and on me here. You can be so relaxed because we are all having fun. We are all being relaxed. We are all here to have a good time. Your attention to my eyes is part of that fun. Your relaxation is part of me. I am part of the fun. I serve your need to have fun. I serve your willingness to have fun. The fun will become stronger as you relax. My voice is leading you there. As you will agree, the fun is our purpose and the journey there is already begun. Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.”

Danni didn’t feel any different. It was exciting though. She blinked slowly.

“You can all see my eyes. Relax and have fun. A relaxed group. Relaxing into the fun and letting my eyes keep your attention perfectly relaxed. Relaxing. Letting go. You are doing well. Your relaxation is becoming greater. Soon we will have a great deal of fun. We are nearly there. Relax and have fun. More fun now. More relaxation. As you become more relaxed the fun begins to overwhelm you. Raise your hands if you are all willing to relax. Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.”

Danni put her hand up. She thought Jeffrey did too, but she couldn’t turn her head at the moment, she was too relaxed.

“You can all be glad that we are having fun. Relaxed fun. Letting go. Relaxing. You are doing well We have almost arrived at complete relaxation. Softly now. Very relaxed. Doing very well. If any of you are willing to be completely relaxed and hypnotized then raise your other hand. Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.”

Danni put her other hand up. Of course, this was so easy. She was on vacation and she was going to have fun. Nothing to it.

“You can all see my eyes. Relax and have fun. Relaxing into the fun and letting my eyes keep your attention perfectly relaxed. Deeply relaxed. Very relaxed. Melting fun. We are there now. Fully relaxed. Now. Relax. Deeply relaxed. More relaxed than you thought you could imagine. More relaxed and the fun begins to drown you. Stand up if you are willing to prove you are more relaxed than anyone. Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.”

Danni stood up. Both of her hands were straining upward. She felt light and amazed she could be so relaxed and still stand. She gained confidence and knew she could do it. She knew she was more relaxed than anyone.

The Clockwork Ecdysiast began to move around the crowd touching the shoulders of those standing. She came to their table and touched Jeffrey and spoke to him. She moved in front of Danni and touched her. “My touch proves you are more relaxed than anyone else here. You are so relaxed that nothing disturbs you. So relaxed you will just be waiting to prove you can be as obedient as a programmed robot.” She moved on to the next table.

Danni orgasmed very slowly. Floating in a pool of sensation. It was so peculiar, it seemed to take several minutes to realize what was happening and then it still didn’t peak for a few minutes more. She was trembling through the orgasm for what seemed ten minutes. She was sweating but even more relaxed when it ended.

After time a voice, “Prepare to receive programming. Be willing.”

“Willing,” Danni whispered.

A voice whispered and buzzed for a bit. She listened and tried to remember everything. She answered questions. She thought she heard Jeffrey’s voice. She really loved how nothing disturbed her.

* * *

It was briskly chill outside the Club and she felt the air rise around her legs and caress her wet pussy beneath her dress. She grinned. She was looking forward to some really bitching sex tonight when they got home. Knowing how much they had been looking forward to this evening, she was exhilarated with the shows and food and dancing. Nothing had been disappointing.

It was a wonderful night.

She squeezed Jeffrey’s hand and pointed her chin at the Nordic looking couple ahead of them. They were waiting for their cab. The slender blonde reached up and fastened a leather collar around her escort’s thick neck. The leash dangled for a moment and then she wrapped it around her hand and tugged him over for a kiss.

Danni looked at Jeffrey as they waited for the doorman to get the cab. “I loved it. What a night! Can we join? Can we afford it?”

He nodded, “I think so. I’ll run the numbers but why not? That was awesome. I feel like the evening flew by.”

She reached up and played with the silver nose-ring lying against his upper lip. “You are so sexy. You look like a pirate mate with that little bauble through your nose.” She squeezed her legs together when she saw the embarrassed expression on his face.

“Oh?” he laughed, “And who’s the captain of this vessel, you?”

She grinned, “Oh, well maybe. Let’s see how well you follow orders. Kiss me.”

He took her in his arms. She flexed against his strong chest and laid her lips against his. The bright silver ring through her nose clicked against his and tugged at the still tender flesh inside her nose. The kiss was so hot. She felt the discomfort of the nose-ring and had a flashback of the pinching pain as it had been snapped in place.

Willing. She shivered and felt uneasy.

The kiss was hot and lasted until the doorman coughed and they realized the cab was here waiting with the door open. Jeffrey tipped him. They both got in and snuggled together in the seat as the cab pulled away.

END