The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Le Club: Danni

Eye of Serpent

Danni turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. Humming to herself, thinking about the fantastic sex last night, she turned around and walked over to see if Jeffrey was up. Nope. She could see he was still face down in the pillow. Stepping over to the sink she fussed with the toothbrush and toothpaste and then glanced at the mirror. She didn’t look her best, rumpled hair, eye makeup smeared across her chocolate skin from last night, silver nose ring.

Silver nose ring? She screamed spitting out the toothbrush and grabbing the sink.

Jeffrey rolled out of the bed and careened into the doorframe trying to get into the bathroom to see what had happened. His eyes registered the pain as he banged off the hinge jamb and stepped up beside her. “What? Danni?”

She reached up and gently touched the ring in her nose. Sore. Cool. Foreign.

Jeffrey’s eyes widened. “Oh my god, where did that come from?” His cock began to stiffen.

She couldn’t take her eyes off her reflection. “I don’t remember doing it.” She looked at him, clapped her hand over her mouth to hold back another shriek.

Her eyes and reaction warned him, he looked in the mirror. He wore a silver nose ring like hers. His cock got rock hard and his charcoal face showed total confusion. “Wha—”

Danni pulled her hand away from her mouth, “The Club, Jeffrey. It must have happened at the Club.”

Last night had been their first visit to the strange nightspot, Le Club Mécanique Farceur. The club’s stated mission was an exclusive adult evening of visual decadence in an elegant atmosphere. Danni remembered there had been a hypnotist called the Clockwork Ecdysiast. What had happened to them at the Club?

* * *

They had breakfast and talked. Jeffrey called off from work. He got out tools. Danni didn’t quite have the courage, so he started with himself.

He tried a couple of ways but shook his head. “I can’t get leverage.” He moved his own ring gently around until he saw the paper thin break in the hoop, “The pliers are too big, the ring is too small, and my tools aren’t designed to do this. I think I need two pairs of heavy duty needle nose pliers and, Hon, you’d have to work one pair while I levered the ring open.”

Danni groaned, she didn’t want to tell Jeffrey that she was slightly aroused by the trap they were in, “I don’t know that I’m that strong. If we make a mistake, one of us would be in the emergency room and that would be horrible. I couldn’t stand the embarrassment.”

Jeffrey shook his head, “I’m sure they would be discreet.” He was hard again, thinking about the exposure.

“No. Jeffrey, I can’t.” She was wet. She was getting hot thinking about it. She looked at him, “Oh my god, do you think all the people we saw in the Club were forced to work there? If this could happen to us, what else could happen there?”

Jeffrey stalled over that idea; it just seemed so impossible. “I’m going to call the police.” He moved for the phone.

Danni jumped up, “You can’t!!! I can’t let anyone see me like this!”

He put a hand on her shoulder, “Hon, this is too crazy for us to mess with. You playing my slave in the bedroom in one thing, having a restaurant in this city marking people like this is completely different.” He looked her in the eye; “I’m calling the cops.” He used the kitchen phone.

* * *

Detective Wenna Smith took the mug of coffee from Danni, “Thank you, Mrs. Briggs.”

Danni felt Smith’s eyes lingering on her nose ring again and once again flushed. “Sure.”

Smith looked over her notes, “I think I’ve got everything I need. I can assure you, that if you are willing to press charges, these people will pay through the no—.” She stopped.

Danni flushed harder. Detective Smith tried to back out of her near mistake, “They’ll be sorry they ever messed with you.”

Danni nodded. Her panties were soaked again; she would never get over this. She had never thought about being in public or on display in such a vulgar fashion. She was hot with feelings of personal humiliation and it was so different she wanted everything to be over. This was a strange new turn-on and Danni tried to fight it.

“Are you sure you weren’t hypnotized?” Smith’s eyes were a beautiful blue.

“I’ve never been hypnotized. I don’t think so. I’ve thought about it. You can’t be hypnotized to do something you wouldn’t do normally, and I can assure you I wouldn’t let anyone do this to me.” Danni moved on the couch, afraid that she might make the cushions wet if she stayed in one spot too long.

“OK. Well, it sure seems strange you have no recollection of this. The way this report is gonna read, my captain is gonna ask me if you might have consented. That club has a rep as a hangout for submissive girls and sextoy types. Somebody’s gonna ask you hard questions.” Wenna chewed the end of her pen.

Danni held very still. “Submissives?” She felt dizzy. Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.

“Yeah. They get off on being told what to do. Showoffs. Exhibitionists. The kind that put pictures of themselves on the Internet.”

Someone else walked into the living room, it was Smith’s partner Ryan, “I’ve got Mr. Briggs statement.”

Detective Smith stood up and straightened her skirt. “We take some pictures for evidence, then we can use the ‘chompers’ to take off the rings. OK?”

“Pictures?” Danni asked, “You’re going to take pictures of me like this?” Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.

“Yeah. Sorry. Unless you’re willing for us to document this,” she shrugged, “it will be harder to make the case.”

Danni stood up and looked at Detective Ryan. He had a camera in one hand and huge metal cutters in the other. Just seeing the camera turned her on a bit more. She imagined nude pictures of herself taken from behind, with her bent over looking between her legs at the camera. The flash reflecting off her nose ring. Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.

“Mrs. Briggs?”

Danni shook off the hazy heat. “Yes?” Oh, this was bad. People would say she had asked for it. Jeffrey’s career would be ruined.

Smith gestured at Ryan, “The pictures? Is it OK?”

Danni walked to a spot where the wall behind her would give some good reflected light. “No. It’s not OK, but take the pictures. I don’t know what else to do. I don’t like the cutters. I can’t let you do that to me.”

Ryan set down the cutters and stood in front of Danni, the click, flash, whir of the camera made Danni shiver.

She blinked. Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.

Click, flash, whir.

Detective Smith stuck her pen in her mouth, “Mrs. Briggs, are you telling us not to cut the ring off?”

Danni nodded, “That’s right.”

Click, flash, whir. “Turn please.” Ryan’s voice came muffled from behind the camera. “And you’re telling us to take these pictures.”

Danni felt something odd and seductive happening, “Yes. Take the pictures.” Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.

Click, flash, whir.

Smith said, “Did you examine yourself for other changes? Check for tattoos or other marks they might have made?”

Danni shivered, “No, I didn’t see anything.” Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.

Click, flash, whir. Ryan said, “Better make sure while I have the camera.”

Danni unbuttoned her blouse feeling so damned vulnerable. “Yes.” Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.

Click, flash, whir.

Smith said, “And you did say that you saw many other girls with rings in breasts, navels and noses?”

Danni flushed. She unfastened her pants and stepped out of them. She reached back and unhooked her bra and slipped it off. “Yes.” Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.

Click, flash, whir.

Smith said, “So you were pretty excited by all this stuff? You looked? Enjoyed looking?”

Danni remembered the jiggling breasts. She pushed her thumbs through the band of her wet panties and pushed them down and stepped out of them. “Yes.” Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.

Click, flash, whir. Ryan said, “Turn please.” Danni turned to profile.

Smith said, “So there was an atmosphere of consent? You were having a good time? Like you are right now?”

Danni loved the heat. She turned her back to the camera and bent over grabbing her knees. She looked back between her legs at Ryan behind the camera. She could smell her sex. “Yes.” Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.

Click, flash, whir. Ryan said, “Hot. Looks good.”

Smith said, “So you don’t want us to remove the ring. You’re really must be one of those submissive girls looking for attention. Having a good time getting a couple of cops over here to take pictures of you in the nude. You’re just looking for a turn-on.”

Danni orgasmed. Her leg muscles tightened up; clenching, her stomach twitched and her hands gripped her knees. “Yes.” Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.

Click, flash, whir. Ryan said, “Cool. That’s really cool. Play with your nipples, baby.” Danni moved her hands to her nipples and felt the hardness. She pinched them.

Smith flipped open her notebook, “You told me, ‘the coat girl had her nose pierced like a pig’. So I guess that applies to you to, Mrs. Briggs? Except you seem to like it. You think it’s sexy.”

Danni came hard. She shifted her feet to keep her posture. She licked her lips for the camera. “Yes.” Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.

Click, flash, whir. Ryan said, “Give me one from the front with your pussy spread.” Danni stood up and turned around, she squatted down and used her fingers to spread her lips.

Smith flipped her notebook closed, “I’ll need that as a statement from you, Mrs. Briggs. All of it.”

Danni came again. She felt moisture slide along her left cheek. She licked her lips, “Sure. I’m excited by all of this. I’m having a great time. I don’t want to remove the nose ring. I’m a submissive looking for attention. I’m turned on being photographed in the nude. I like having my nose pierced like a sexy pig. I like being hypnotized. I can’t be made to do things I don’t like, so I must like what I’m doing. I’m so hot. I like looking and I like being looked at. I am such a horny exhibitionist.” Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.

Click, flash, whir. Danni came once more.

Smith said, “Thank you, Mrs. Briggs. I think that’s all for us. Wake up.”

Danni blinked. She was crouched down with her dress hiked up around her waist exposing her thigh high black stockings and shaved black pussy.

Danni looked around the dressing room she was in. Mirror vanity, chairs, and couch against a wall, Jeffrey standing still and relaxed next to a mechanical looking woman. His eyes appeared to see nothing at all. The female figure was largely silver and molded as if nude. Her lips and nipples and the ‘V’ of her private parts were molded from a translucent rubbery material. Her eyes were lit blue. Behind the clear rubber components red light slowly pulsed. Her movements were elegant but still robotic. It was obviously a girl inside a rubber suit. Or so Danni thought.

Danni recognized the Clockwork Ecdysiast as if waking from a dream. She remembered Jeffrey and she both going backstage to get the Ecdysiast’s autograph at the end of the show. She and Jeffrey were still in Le Club, they had never left, it had all been a hypnotic dream.

Wow. When I asked if she did private shows, I never imagined.

“Welcome back, Danni. That was a very interesting fantasy. I thank you for sharing it with me.” Her voice was not mechanical at all and had an interesting accent and cadence.

Danni stood up, realizing that she really had been orgasming in her trance. She really had thought the evening was over, and that she and Jeffrey were into the next day. Danni reached up quickly and felt her nose. Nothing there. She didn’t have a silver nose ring. She slowly pushed her skirt down again.

She looked at Jeffrey. Nothing. No ring at all. It had all been suggestion. Wow. Danni felt heat soak from her crotch to her belly. Jeffrey was still in a trance. “Wow. You are amazing. I can’t believe what I just went through. It was terrific.”

The Clockwork Ecdysiast didn’t smile, her face was only a stiff silver mask, but her voice held amusement, “Yes. I haven’t asked Jeffrey for his own fantasy yet. Would you like to hear what it is? I’ll have him describe it out loud as he performs for us. Do I have your permission?”

“Yesssss.” Danni’s eyes lit with excitement.

The Club hypnotist turned in a robotic motion to Danni’s husband, “Jeffrey. We are going to have some fun. You will go on a fantasy adventure. Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.”

Danni came again and slid her hands over her own ass. Watching and listening.

END