The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author note: this story is a sequel to “Le Club Mécanique Farceur” and “Le Club: Danni”. You might like to start with those stories first. They give this tale its origins and part of its oomph.

Le Club: Jeffrey

Jeffrey tried to blink at the dressing room.

Danni was still crouched down with her dress hiked up around her waist exposing her thigh high black stockings and smoothly shaved cocoa pussy.

Jeffrey dreamily looked around the room. Mirror vanity, chairs, and couch against a wall, Danni reached between her legs and spread her intimate lips with her fingers, showing herself to the mechanical-looking silver woman standing next to Jeffrey. Danni’s eyes appeared to see nothing but a distant vision. The silver female figure was molded metallic as if nude. Her lips and nipples and the ‘V’ of her private parts were shaped from a translucent rubbery material. Her eyes were lit neon-blue. Behind the nearly clear rubber components of her erogenous zones a red light slowly pulsed. Her movements were elegant but still robotic.

It must be a girl inside a latex suit. It must be.

As if in slow motion his brain coughed up the name, the Clockwork Ecdysiast. He remembered Danni and he going backstage to get the Ecdysiast’s autograph at the end of the club’s hypnosis show. He thought he recalled that the Ecdysiast had agreed to demonstrate her craft after they had raved about her performance’s effect on them. They had been effusive and asked if she did smaller venues.

Wow. When we asked if she did private shows, I never imagined she would demo for us right here. Jeffrey felt distant from Danni’s trance, as if he wasn’t sure if it really was Danni, or only looked like her. Danni didn’t meet his eyes or even seem to know he was here.

Danni murmured, “Yes.” She paused then nodded, “Sure. I’m excited by all of this. I’m having a great time. I don’t want to remove the nose ring. I’m a submissive looking for attention. I’m turned on being photographed in the nude. I like having my nose pierced like a sexy pig. I like being hypnotized. I can’t be made to do things I don’t like, so I must like what I’m doing. I’m so hot. I like looking and I like being looked at. I am such a horny exhibitionist.”

The Ecdysiast briskly said, “Thank you, Mrs. Briggs. I think that’s all. Awake now. Coming back to join us. Now seeing this room. Now remembering your agreement for a private session.”

Danni blinked and stood up very slowly.

The Clockwork hypnotist spoke in her odd cadence, “Welcome back, Mrs. Briggs. That was a very interesting fantasy. I thank you for sharing it with me.” Her voice was not mechanical at all and had an interesting accent.

English not her first tongue, but I don’t recognize the inflection. Jeffrey thought he was speaking aloud, but no words echoed in his ears. His awareness was still somehow separate from what he was seeing.

Danni reached up quickly and felt her nose. Jeffrey got very erect watching her expression. It was obvious from the preceding display that Danni thought she had a nose-ring piercing. She slowly pushed her skirt down again and he felt a heavy buzz of lust under his drifting thoughts. He was sure she had been posing for a phantom photographer; exposing herself.

I didn’t know she was that wild. Even with the fantasy games we’ve enjoyed lately, I never imagined how uninhibited she could be.

The Ecdysiast hadn’t suggested specific erotica, only that Danni describe a fantasy that was so hot she would be shocked by her shameless response.

Danni swallowed, “Wow. You are an amazing talent. I can’t believe what I just went through. It was—unbelievable.”

The Clockwork Ecdysiast didn’t smile, her face was only a stiff silver mask, but her voice held amusement, “Yes. I haven’t asked Jeffrey for his own fantasy yet. Would you like to hear what it is? I’ll have him describe it out loud as he performs for us. Do I have your permission?”

“Yesssss.” Danni’s eyes lit with excitement.

Me? Jeffrey turned the idea over very slowly in his mind, I’m hypnotized already? Shit! Of course I am.

The Club hypnotist turned in a robotic motion to him. “I am merely a mechanism of your own willingness to participate, Jeffrey. You can see I am harmless. I am a servant to your needs. You can see my eyes. My eyes will begin to turn on and off in a pattern and you will please keep your attention here.”

Oh she was so strange and so compelling. Her voice was like a warm breath of intimate air. But if I know I’m hypnotized, I should be able to control this.

Her eyes slowly brightened and dimmed.

“I serve your need to have fun. I serve your willingness to have fun. The fun will become stronger as you relax. My voice is leading you there. As you will agree, the fun is our purpose and the journey there is already begun. Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.”

He couldn’t nod even though he expected to. Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.

“Relaxing. Letting go. You are doing well. Your relaxation is becoming greater. Soon we will have a great deal of fun. We are nearly there. Relax and have fun. More fun now. More relaxation. As you become more relaxed the fun begins to overwhelm you. Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.”

He saw a black drape of warm wet fog descending over the room. Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.

“Jeffrey. We are going to have some fun. You will go on a fantasy experience. Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.”

Jeffrey felt the words smothering his vision and awareness. Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.

His eyes closed with a sigh.

Danni moved closer. She looked between her husband and the hypnotist. “Can you teach him how to do that to me?”

The Ecdysiast’s head swiveled gently toward her and stopped sharply. “My, my, aren’t we moving fast? Still amazed at your own passion, Mrs. Briggs? Perhaps you should go slowly with this.”

Danni swallowed. “I was just curious, I think. I—.”

The silver head pivoted away to look at Jeffrey. “Jeffrey Briggs, you will describe yourself in an erotic fantasy. You will see it. You will feel it as you tell us about it. It will be so hot and you will be amazed at your own shameless response to the lust.”

Danni forgot her fascination with the hypnotist as she looked at Jeffrey. He began to speak.

* * *

Tuesday had a slow start.

Jeffrey could only just concentrate on his morning’s paperwork. The weekend at Le Club was still swimming in and out of his thoughts. The nightspot had jolted and raised he and Danni’s sexual responses to an incredible level. When the performing hypnotist had asked the audience how many people had been hypnotized before, nearly the entire room had shown raised hands. It was peculiar moment and it kept buzzing back to the front of his mind.

Wasn’t that a kick-ass idea? A whole room packed with hypnophiles.

How many women had been there that night? Twenty? And how often might people visit such a place? Few times a year? With six shows a week there would be at least twenty-four shows a month and Le Club had been running for three years according to the web page that he and Danni had found. Of course, there would be a good percentage of repeat customers, but no one would expect to go every month. Maybe a quarter of the people might go that often?

Jeffrey tilted his chair back as the numbers rolled in his head. His cock stiffened in his pants.

Thousands. Thousands every year. This was a big city. There were thousands of women walking around who laughed and raised their hands when asked if they wanted to be hypnotized.

Jeffrey whistled. God, I’m horny.

He shifted uncomfortably against his growing erection and brought his chair up straight.

Focus.

He picked up the billing sheets again for his department staff.

A knock came from the frame of his open door. “Mr. Briggs?”

He looked up. Smiled. “Yes, Remmy?”

He knew his secretary wouldn’t have let Remmy by unless it was some important work issue. The tall slim paralegal walked into his office with a thick collapsible file in her brown hands. “The Murchison contracts for their associate employees are being contested by two of the associates.”

“Contested? Are they talking about it or have papers been filed?” he asked.

“Still talking to senior management, but they have lawyers. I just got the phone call before close of business yesterday. Do you want me to leave the file?” she hefted the weight as an offering and smiled. Her glasses seemed to wink at him in the reflection of the intense light of his desk lamps.

He smiled back at her. “Yes. Leave it and ask Rob Gentry to call me. He might want me to sit in on any future discussions they have. Especially if the associates have been talking to lawyers of their own.”

Remmy nodded and carefully set the file on the in-box of his desk. “I figured. I’ll call him. This could be trouble, I guess.”

Jeffrey shrugged, grinning. “Relax. Enjoy. Be willing. I doubt that anyone will be unreasonable yet.”

Remmy’s smile melted and she sighed. Her arms went slack to her sides and her eyes closed down like rolling doors. Her head slowly tipped forward to her cream blouse. As her chin dropped to near her slender figure, her eyes tried to open as she caught herself nodding off.

Jeffrey stared, his penis suddenly hot with an electric tingle. It grew larger and hard. Damn! I was thinking about the hypnotist—. What did I say to Remmy?

Remmy tried to open her eyes fully. She had her head back up now. Her arms were still boneless and lax at her sides.

“Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.” He blurted it out. He remembered the repeating phrase of the hypnotist. His face flushed. He stared at Remmy’s dark face. Her eyelashes fluttered and dipped in response to the repeated phrase. She struggled, but a gentle smile appeared. Her eyelids took a dive. Her chin dropped again. Her head stayed down this time.

He felt his heart thudding in his chest. Damn! She’s been there. Le Club. Remmy’s been hypnotized more than once. How many women are just walking around with that phrase tattooed on their brains?

“Hell. I can’t do this.” He shook his head with vigor. Damn! For a minute there I really almost—.

“I want you to.” Remmy murmured.

He gasped and looked up at her. She stood there with her head down, her pageboy length hair hanging slightly over her glasses and forehead. “What did you say?”

“I want you to,” she mumbled.

“You want me to what?” he swallowed.

“Take advantage of me.”

He felt like his cock was on fire. I’m married. I love my Danni. No way. Remmy’s not really hypnotized. This is a put on. Someone in the office found out we went to Le Club and they are busting my chops.

He thought quickly and still couldn’t shake the distraction of his stiff red-hot poker pressed into his abdomen. Trick. No way something like this could happen. I can prove she’s yanking my chain.

He looked at the open door of his office, trying to see who might be peering in here, waiting to clinch the joke. “I need evidence that you have, Remmy. I’ll be examining the evidence today for the panty case. Give me your panties.” There. Call her bluff and—.

“Yes.” She pulled her head up. Her eyes opened and she turned around. She walked out of the room.

He stared at the empty doorway. He started laughing. He couldn’t stop.

A damn fine joke. Damn! She carried that off beautifully. Turning and walking out to giggle with her cronies. He loved a good prank. He laughed again at the absurdity of his own sex; at his thrill at the whole improbable thing. He got up and walked out of his office to meet the folks responsible and share the laugh at his expense.

There was no one outside his office but Keeshan. He looked at her for a second. No smile there.

She raised her eyebrow. “Yes, boss?”

He walked a few steps to the corridor going past his office. He scanned right and left. No sign of Remmy. No conspiracy. No nothing. He turned around. Keeshan was still watching him.

OK? She’s in on it, too? He walked back to her desk. He met her eyes squarely. Bright blue with softly rounded gold frames to her bifocals. She was older than he was, but he considered that a badge of his seniority with the company. She was one of the more experienced legal admins in the firm. She dressed like a lawyer herself, sharp pantsuits in soft colors, but she still had the fine-mahogany looks of a black woman ten years younger.

He admired her elegance and poise.

Keeshan twitched her eyebrows up again in amusement. “Something that Remmy forgot? Do you want me to chase her down?”

“No. Relax. Enjoy. Be willing. I’ll talk to her later.” He said quickly with nervousness.

He started back towards the door to his office. Keeshan moaned and put her head unhurriedly down on her desk. Her arms slipped slowly across the desk surface, pushing papers off the edge and onto the floor.

He stopped. Frozen for a moment. He registered his twitching cock caressing his leg. He turned slowly towards Keeshan to confirm what his peripheral vision had just seen.

She was face down. Her forehead rested lightly on her dark wood desk.

“Keeshan?” He realized the trigger phrase had popped out of his mouth again. He was obsessing. He couldn’t get it out of his head.

“Yesss?” she softly moaned.

He came in his pants. Several small spurts of hot wet cum hit his cotton briefs, dampening his belly. DAMN! Holy Mother of Fucking Shit!

He took a deep breath. “Come into my office and close the door.” He started for the privacy of his office. He heard her chair move. He crossed his office and got behind his desk. Damn. If I don’t do something quick, my trousers will soak through from my underwear.

The door closed. He looked up quickly. Keeshan was standing relaxed and half-lidded in front of his desk. “You’ve been to Le Club?”

“Oh, yesss.” She nodded.

“Shit,” he drawled. Unbelievable.

Keeshan smiled and hooked her thumbs into her pants and pushed them down with a smooth languid motion.

Jeffrey snapped, “Stop!”

She paused starting a squat with her knees beginning to spread. He saw she wasn’t wearing any underwear. A second look showed him that she had adroitly hooked panties and pants in one motion of her thumbs. Her panties were black lace. Her thighs were wide but smooth.

He licked his lips. He swallowed. “Are you doing what I think you are doing?” His voice was dry. He needed a drink.

“I’m stopped,” she answered.

“Why did you drop your pants then?”

“To shit,” she said.

“I didn’t mean that as an instruction. That was an exclamation.”

“All right.”

Jeffrey stared at her curly black bush. He looked at her face. Eyes half-lidded and slight smile of pleasure on her face. His cock stiffened again. She hadn’t made a move to cover herself or even ease the partial squat of the mistaken command. She was ‘stopped’.

He sighed with relief that he had halted her in time. Insane. Irresponsible. How could so many women be secret hypnophiles?

There was a brisk knock on the door.

He jumped. “Pull your clothes back on. Make yourself presentable.”

Keeshan calmly did just that. She pulled up her panties and tucked her blouse back into them with practiced movements. Then she tugged her pants up to her waist. She stood waiting.

“Come in.” I can’t afford to let the door stay closed long. Someone might ask questions if Keeshan left later. No. Crazy. We conference every day behind closed doors. Don’t panic, you horny bastard.

Remmy walked through the door. She closed the door behind herself and walked to his desk. “You needed my panties, Mr. Briggs.” She dropped light blue satin panties on his desktop.

They were damp. He could smell them. He stared at Remmy. He glanced at her skirt, then her legs. He shifted in his chair. His cock was pounding. His blood sped through his head making him sweat with lust. He looked at Remmy’s panties in a crumpled fold on his desk.

Remmy stood quietly waiting.

No joke. I’ve either remembered something I’m not supposed to and Le Club is taking the minds of every woman and man in the city. Or I’m nuts.

“Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.” He breathed the mantra. It seemed to help.

Keeshan and Remmy sighed. They both closed their eyes.

His dick was hard as a rock. He’d blurted it out again. Maybe I’m programmed to use it. Hot fear grabbed hard at his balls.

He picked up the phone and dialed; waited through a few rings. Then Danni’s voice came on. “Hello?”

“Hi, hon.” He needed to test this, but he also realized that he was sliding down a slippery slope. “Danni, do you remember what the hypnotist said to us to make us go under?”

“Oh, wasn’t that a good time?” she enthused. “Hmm? You mean a specific word? No. I don’t remember anything like that.”

He paused. “You sure? It seemed she was repeating something as the act progressed.”

“If so, I have no idea what it was. The whole experience was just fun. That’s all I remember,” she laughed.

“Relax. Enjoy. Be willing.” He held his breath.

Danni’s sigh coupled perfectly with the breathy voices of the two women standing in front of his desk as they again echoed the pleasure of their trances.

That’s it. They are all programmed. They’ve all got a built-in soft spot for that phrase. His cock strained and rubbed in his pants. He felt the fever of trying not to think of what power he had discovered!

What power Le Club had over people.

He spoke into the phone. “Are you hot?”

Danni moaned. “I’m a submissive looking for attention. I’m turned on being photographed in the nude. I like having my nose pierced. I like being hypnotized. I can’t be made to do things I don’t like, so I must like what I’m doing. I’m so hot. I like looking and I like being looked at. I am such a horny exhibitionist. Come home and fuck your hot minx, Jeffrey. Put that big cock in my dripping snatch while I stand in front of the living room window.”

Jeffrey orgasmed. It seemed to start in his knees and spear up through his groin. He imagined Danni with a nose ring. He imagined Remmy working as a topless waitress at Le Club on weekends. He imagined Keeshan sucking his cock, Keeshan swallowing each jet of cum, her wide mouth cleaning his cock and briefs with her tongue.

He grunted and seemed to cum again weakly. He hung up the phone gasping. His fingers felt numb.

When he stopped shaking, he felt the semen in his briefs sliding down around his balls. His cock was at half-mast and still hot.

“Open you eyes ladies and pay attention,” he groaned. “What turns you on, Remmy?”

She smiled. “I like being taken advantage of while I’m hypnotized. I’m a bit passive and love trances. I’m hotter when someone else takes responsibility for my sexual heat. This really turns me on, Mr. Briggs.”

He couldn’t seem to catch his breath. “What turns you on, Keeshan?”

His stylish secretary smiled. “I love anal. I like fingering myself in the ass when masturbating. I do almost anything for a great ass-fuck. Something about the nasty tight penetration really gets me wet. I’m so hot when I’m a dirty girl.”

He groaned. His cock was hardening again. He should stop. He should really stop this and pretend it never happened. Things like this shouldn’t happen. Nothing like this happened in real life. People shouldn’t know these kinds of things about the folks they worked with.

It was too damn hot. Too tempting. It was impossible to stop thinking about it.

“Anal? That is nasty,” said Remmy softly. She licked her lips.

“Passive trances? Bet you’re a hot little whore with the right orders,” replied Keeshan with a sniff.

Jeffrey’s eyes snapped back to both of them. He hadn’t imagined they could influence each other. Wait. He had told them to ‘pay attention’. Of course they were listening to each other, he had told them to do that. His cock was so hot. He was getting hard again. He wasn’t sure how to reverse any of this.

“Yeah,” Remmy licked her lips again. “You going to order me around, old lady?” Her eyes stayed riveted on Jeffrey.

“That’s right,” Keeshan took up the dare. Her eyes watched her boss struggle with his lust. “You are feeling particularly slutty. A slut puts her panties on the boss’s desk. A slut wants to be ordered to be a vulgar tramp.”

Remmy groaned. Her hips wagged slowly.

Keeshan smiled with mischief. “A slut who walks around the office without any panties wants to be commanded.”

Jeffrey jumped in before it got any further out of control. “Wait you two.” He changed his position on the chair to try taking the pressure off his cock.

The two women stared back at him eagerly. “Yes?” they both echoed in unison.

He shifted his groin. His cock throbbed with tension.

“Let’s go back to work now. Right?” He reached and swept the blue panties into his pencil drawer and closed it quickly. “I want both of you to pretend everything is normal. Now back to work.”

“Sure, boss,” agreed Keeshan.

“Yes, Mr. Briggs,” nodded Remmy.

They turned and walked to his door, opened it and left his office.

Jeffrey breathed a sigh of relief. He put his hands on the desk to make sure he didn’t touch his groin until the swelling went down. He took several deep breaths.

Close call. Damn! I can look at my wife tonight and pretend this never happened.

* * *

Outside at Keeshan’s desk, Remmy paused. “I’m only pretending everything is normal.” She eyed the secretary.

The older woman nodded, “Right. You are still a young slut waiting for my command. You really want to tongue my asshole. Following erotic orders is what you really want.”

Remmy shivered. “Here? That’s hardly pretending to be normal.”

“No, tramp. In the ladies’ room will do nicely for now. Later, I want you to suck off the boss. If you do a good job, I’m sure he’ll fuck my ass as my reward, which makes me wet just thinking about it. Now march.” She winked at Remmy.

They smiled at each other.

They headed down the corridor together.

END