The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Leaving Life’s Riddles Unsolved

By Stub

mc mf ff ds
Tis but a day we sojourn here below,
And all the gain we get is grief and woe,
Then, leaving our life’s riddles all unsolved,
And burdened with regrets, we have to go.”
—Omar Khayyam, The Rubaiyat

“Do you think it hurts? I’ve heard that it hurts,” Daisy said, lying back on a pillow.

“Really? I heard it’s really peaceful and pleasant, and then a couple times in the middle, you get these screaming orgasms that just, like, rattle your teeth they’re so awesome,” Jennifer said. She had her head on Daisy’s bare stomach, her dark hair fanning out over the other woman’s hips and between her legs. She was looking up between her best friend’s breasts, watching her face.

Matt was coming out of the bathroom when he heard his wife’s claim. “Ha. Sure, Jenny,” he said. “Where’d you hear that load of bullshit?”

“Shut up, dickhead,” Jenny said, getting to her knees and throwing a pillow at her naked husband. “We’re supposed to be making her feel better.”

Matt caught the pillow and threw it on the bed next to Daisy. “I am going to make her feel better,” he said, giving Daisy a movie villain’s leer. Laughing, he crawled onto the king size bed, and stretched out next to their friend. As he settled in, he eased his arm under her neck.

Daisy shifted, resting her head on Matt’s chest. Cradled in the crook of his arm, she wrapped her body around his. Pressing her modest breasts against his ribs, she threw her leg over his thighs, mashing her damp mound against his hip. Reaching out, she caressed his stomach, petting the fine hairs that made a trail down to his swelling penis. She felt the bed move, and then Jenny was lying down behind her, pressing all of her warm nakedness against Daisy’s back. She sighed at the soothing feeling of being sandwiched between her married friends.

They lay together comfortably, trading small caresses, each one absorbed in their own thoughts. “I really hope it doesn’t hurt,” said Daisy suddenly, tilting her head up to kiss Matt hard. Her hand reached out for his swelling cock, feeling it, stroking it. Her fingers found the leaking head, and swirled the slippery fluid all around the crown.

Matt returned Daisy’s kiss with just as much enthusiasm. His tongue was thrusting into her open mouth, running over her smooth teeth. His free hand covered her breast, squeezing it gently while scraping his rough palm over her hard nipple.

Seeing the other two going at it, Jenny started nibbling at her blonde friend’s neck, and kissing her ear. She snaked a hand over Daisy’s hip, across her firm backside, and up into the junction of her legs. Finding Daisy’s shaved pussy, she ran her fingers up and down the increasingly wet channel, eventually spreading the lips and teasing a finger inside.

Daisy gasped into Matt’s mouth as she felt Jenny’s invading finger. Her hand was pumping up and down his shaft, drawing the soft, pliable skin back and forth over the hard inner core. She needed him. She needed his cock…everywhere. She needed to feel everything possible, one last time. She pulled her mouth away from his, and started kissing her way down his body…

Jenny was leaning against the padded headboard, cradling Matt between her spread legs, his head pillowed in the softness of her large breasts. She was stroking his hair absently as they watched Daisy move around the room. Jenny giggled, seeing a line of her husband’s cum running down her friend’s inner thigh. The sun had set outside, so Daisy was lighting candles. A lot of candles.

“Sweetie, don’t you think that’s enough?” asked Jenny.

Daisy lit a squat lavender candle and set it on a wooden holder on the dresser. “I won’t need them ever again, at least not after another…” she looked at the bedside clock, “seven hours and ten minutes, so why not?” Setting the lighter down, she turned to face her best friends in the world. “I know the Bureau has cataloged everything, but you guys make sure that you take whatever you want, before you go home. Don’t let all that food in the fridge go to waste. And Jenny, I know that some of my clothes look fantastic on you. You should have them. I’ll mention it at the induction center, so they won’t…so they won’t…” She stopped, and looked down at her feet, her hair hiding her face. After a few seconds they could see her body trembling with her silent weeping.

Jenny slapped Matt’s shoulder to get him to move, then rushed to hug her blonde friend. Daisy buried her face in her friend’s chest and began crying for real; great racking sobs shaking her entire body. Seeing his wife start to cry as well, Matt got off the bed and hugged both women, holding them while they wailed out their grief.

Finally, Daisy pulled back, sniffling and wiping her eyes with the back of her hand. “I’m sorry, guys,” she said. “I know I shouldn’t be crying. But it suddenly hit me that this might be the last chance I ever have to cry.”

“It’s OK, Dizzy,” said Matt. “You do whatever you want until tomorrow morning. We’ll be right here.” He caressed her hair and hugged her back to him.

She tilted her head up to look into his handsome face. “Thank you,” she said. She tipped Jenny’s head up, and kissed her on the mouth. “Thank you both.”

Eyes dry, but still sniffling a bit, Daisy finally pulled away, and sat down on the edge of the bed. “Do you think I’ll even be able to cry? Does the Transformation just wipe it out completely?” She sat there thinking for a bit. “You know, I’ll bet they still let you cry, because I’m sure there are owners who like seeing girls cry. Probably like hearing them scream in pain, too.”

“No, Daisy, come on,” Matt said, sitting on the bed next to her. “You can’t think like that. Not every guy likes hurting women.”

“Oh, no?” Daisy said. “Maybe not if the women can fight back, or call the cops, but we all know what’s going to happen; I’m going to be a mindless slave—a fucktoy for some rich, important asshole. And people like that, they like seeing other people cry.”

“Sweetie, stop,” Jenny said. She sat on Daisy’s other side. “There’s nothing you can do about any of that. You won’t know what happens after the Transformation, and you won’t know if your master’s cruel or not.”

“Really? Do you believe that? One hundred percent? I mean, I’ve heard…stuff. Stories, you know…that, sometimes, deep within your mind, you realize what’s happening, but you can’t do anything about it.”

“Come on, Diz,” said Jenny. “You believe that bullshit?”

“Jesus, Daisy. Those stories are just propaganda by a bunch of conspiracy nuts, saying anything they can to bring down the government,” Matt added.

“Well, I know, Matt…it’s just that–“

“It’s just nothing!” Matt shouted, pounding his fist down on his leg. “Those people are fucking traitors! We should just track them all down and shoot them!”

Seeing the shocked looks from both women, Matt shook his head sadly. “I’m sorry,” he said, standing up and pacing. “It’s just that when someone starts believing all that bullshit, and then does something stupid like run, well, I’m the one who has to bring them in. And then I have to watch while they…you know.” He shook his head sadly.

“I thought about running,” Daisy said quietly.

Both of her friends looked at her, stunned into silence.

“I know, guys. I know the rumors can’t be true, but…but…oh, God, what if they are? What if I know everything? Feel everything? I can’t be stuck like that. I can’t…“

“Arrggh.” Jenny pushed her friend back on the bed, and quickly straddled her hips. She pinned the smaller blonde’s hands over her head before she could resist, and leaned in close, nose to nose. “Now you listen to me, dizzy little Miss Daisy. You are going to be fine! They’ve been doing this for thirty years now, and there’s nothing wrong with the Transformation. Plus I’m sure your master will be a wonderful man. So stop all this!” She held Daisy pinned until the panic left her eyes. Relaxing her grip on the blonde girl’s arms, she smiled, then gave her a long, slow kiss.

Breaking off the kiss abruptly, Jenny rolled off her friend, onto the bed. “Besides,” she said, “you can’t be sure it’s even going to be a man. I read an article the other day that said 8% of new contracts are being bought by single women.” She patted Daisy’s knee and leaned over to kiss her on the cheek. “So cheer up,” she said, “you could end up with your face buried in some rich woman’s pussy.”

Daisy laughed at that, and suddenly, the tension in the room was gone. “Is that any better than a dick?” she asked.

“Of course it is,” Jenny said. She got off the bed, and grabbed her husband’s hand. “Stand up, you…you…man,” she said with mock disdain. She positioned Matt at the foot of the bed, then stood next to him.

“Now, Diz, which would you rather have in your mouth, every day, for the rest of eternity?” Jenny said. “This?” She reached over and took her husband’s limp penis between her thumb and finger and started waggling it back and forth. “This limp little…worm? This thing that won’t stay hard half the time, then gags you when it does, and then spits that nasty cum all over your face, and in your mouth?”

She dropped Matt’s hardening dick, and lifted one of her legs onto the bed. Using fingers from both hands, she spread the lips of her bare pussy, showing her friend the pink center. “Or this?” she said. “Smooth, wet, beautiful, slippery flesh, that tastes like Heaven?”

“Hmmm, let’s see,” said Daisy, looking back and forth between two, and stroking her chin like some cheesy professor.

Going along with the game, Matt grabbed his hardening shaft and started stroking it, pointing it at Daisy while he played at acting sexy. “Yeah, baby,” he said, “you know you want to wrap your wet lips around my big, hard cock. C’mon, little girl, come give Daddy what he needs.”

Jenny, meanwhile, was kneeling fully on the bed, spreading her moistening pussy with one hand, while the other kneaded her large tits. “Unnh, Sweetie,” she moaned, “you know you want to taste this hot, wet, cunt. You want to tongue my clit, and shove your fingers so far inside me that I scream!”

Daisy was smiling broadly now, loving her dear friends, and the way they were trying to cheer her up. “I just can’t decide,” she said in a breathy, high-pitched voice. She pressed the back of her hand to her forehead in her best damsel in distress pose “Oh, what shall I do?”

She bounced off the bed, to stand between her two friends. Looking back and forth at them, she giggled at the show they were putting on. Finally, she snapped her fingers, like she’d just had an epiphany. “I know,” she said, “we’ll have a contest.” She grabbed Matt by his upper arms and pushed him back a couple steps, then got Jenny off the bed and put her opposite her husband.

“OK, guys, here’s the deal: you’re both rich, successful assholes who managed to grease all the right Bureau palms, and you each just bought the contract for a hot, young, blonde,” she said. She posed in front of them, switching her hips back and forth, moving her hands like a game show hostess to highlight her firm tits, her tight, rounded ass, and the neat little cleft of her shaved sex, all with a vapid smile on her face. “You’ve got five minutes to show me what you’d do to her. Jenny, you’re first. Aaannnddd…go!” Daisy switched instantly into her best impersonation of a newly Transformed girl; head high, hands at her sides, shoulders back, tits presented, back curved to thrust her ass out, eyes wide, and her face totally devoid of expression.

Jenny frowned, not sure what to make of this “game” Daisy wanted to play. She walked up to her friend and took both of her hands. “Sweetie, are you sure…”

Daisy relaxed her posture, and looked into Jenny’s eyes. “No, I’m not,” she said. Tears started leaking from her eyes, and she brushed them away angrily. “But I want to know…”

She pulled her hands out of Jenny’s grip, and snapped back to attention.

Still worried, Jenny glanced over at her husband. He didn’t look very concerned. Instead he looked horny, looking up and down Daisy’s tight little body, and absently stroking his cock.

Shaking her head, Jenny was about to voice another protest, when she remembered that her friend would be gone in just a few hours. Everything that made up the Daisy she loved was going to be wiped out, and replaced with the instructions of her new master. If Daisy wanted to play a game—even a game that mimicked her mindless future—than who was she to protest?

Taking a deep breath, she steeled herself, and tried to get into the mindset of a rich, powerful woman who had just bought the contract of a new girl.

She started walking slowly around the frozen Daisy, hands behind her back, examining every inch of her new property.

“Well,” she said. “I’m not sure I got my money’s worth here.” She reached out and twisted Daisy’s nipple, hard. “What tiny little titties you have. I thought the process was supposed to make them bigger.” Daisy winced briefly, but stayed in her rigid pose.

Walking behind her recent purchase, Jenny swatted her new toy on its rounded backside. “And this flabby ass,” she said. “I’ll have to lodge a complaint about that.”

She completed one circuit around her property, and stopped to stare at her expressionless face. “What shall I call you, toy? Something endearing, like ‘Baby,’ or ‘Bunny,’ or maybe…’Sweetie?’” Daisy almost broke into a smile as Jenny used her favorite nickname. “No, I have no reason to be endearing to a toy.”

Jenny grabbed Daisy’s chin in her hand, and squeezed, forcing her mouth open. “How about something practical…something that describes your purpose.” She thrust her finger into Daisy’s open mouth, running it over her rough tongue. “‘Licker’? No. ‘Tongue’? ‘Lips’? No. Hmmm…let’s think about this. What is your ultimate purpose, my plaything?”

Jenny pulled her finger out of Daisy’s mouth, and drew a wet trail down her chin, her neck, between her breasts, over her tight stomach, all the way to the top of her bare slit. She pressed her whole hand between Daisy’s thighs, cupping her mound, while driving her middle finger between her property’s damp folds, and into her heated channel. Daisy’s chest heaved as her breathing got heavy, but her face remained stoic.

“Do you know your purpose, toy? Do they wheel you out of the induction center knowing what you’re destined for? Or is it my job to teach you?” Jenny’s voice had changed as she got into her role, becoming cold and haughty like she imagined Daisy’s new mistress would sound.

“I can make you into anything,” she taunted. She had worked a second finger into Daisy’s wet hole. “You’re a doll that I can dress up to be whatever I want. Do I want a maid? Or a cook? Or someone to sit with over a cup of tea, while we talk about our feelings? No!” She thrust hard into Daisy to make her point. “I bought you for one purpose—pleasure.” She pulled her hand away from Daisy’s pussy, and brought her two drenched fingers up to her toy’s lips. Pressing in, she forced her fingers deep into Daisy’s mouth.

“Your name is Pleasure,” she said. Daisy shuddered at her new name, while licking at her mistress’s fingers.

Jenny pulled her hand away. She backed onto the bed, and spread her legs. “Come here, Pleasure,” she said.

The newly-named Pleasure crawled onto the bed, and up between Jenny’s thighs. She’d headed directly for the prone woman’s open pussy, and was extending her tongue for her first lick, when a hand tangled in her blonde hair, and she was jerked forward.

“No, no, no, Pleasure,” Jenny said, dragging her toy further up on the bed. “We’re not there yet.” Wrapping both hands in the newly christened Pleasure’s hair, Jenny pulled the smaller woman down on top of her, mashing their lips together.

Jenny’s tongue immediately invaded her slave’s mouth and played about inside. Her hands dropped down to the blonde’s tight ass, and pulled hard to drive their cores together. Pleasure moaned into Jenny’s mouth, and hunched her hips forward at her mistress-friend’s urging. Her hand reached up to attack Jenny’s large breast, squeezing the pliant flesh, and working its way up to pinch the hardened tip.

Jenny was getting lost in sensation, being kissed and fondled, surrounded by her playmate’s soft floral-scented hair. She had to remind herself that this was a game, being played by two friends. Daisy wanted this. For whatever reason, she wanted a conscious picture of what her mindless future could be, and Jenny was here to support her.

Getting her mind back in the game, Jenny grabbed a handful of Pleasure’s hair and pulled her mouth away. She guided her blonde toy’s head down the length of her body, pausing at her breasts while Pleasure licked and sucked at her hard nipples. Another tug, and her slave was kissing the soft skin of her stomach, running her tongue in and out of her sensitive bellybutton. One final push, and Pleasure’s face was between Jenny’s thighs.

Pleasure’s entire view consisted of smooth tan flesh, and her mistress’s hairless, parted slit. A second fist wrapped in her long hair, and soon Jenny was using both hands to press Pleasure’s face against her needy pussy.

Pleasure’s lips were being mashed against Jenny’s smooth mound. Her tongue snuck out to tease the lips of her mistress’s channel; fragrant, moist, and still swollen from their earlier play.

Gliding up and down in the slippery folds, Pleasure’s tongue explored every inch of her new owner. Each new spot that she found brought a gasp from her mistress, and a tightening of the hands in her hair. Soon, Mistress was hunching her hips into the face of her Pleasure, grinding her sensitive clit against her slave’s extended tongue, and coating the mouth, cheeks and chin of her toy with her leaking fluids.

Pleasure reached under Mistress, and grabbed her tight cheeks in both hands, helping move her against Pleasure’s agile tongue. One finger teased into the deep crease of Mistress’s ass and found the puckered little hole, already slick from the trickle of spit and fluid coming from above.

“Yes, you little bitch!” Mistress gasped. “Get your finger in there, Pleasure. Get it in my ass.”

Pleasure circled the crinkled flesh with her fingertip, before pressing in. She held steady as Mistress moaned and drove her ass down, impaling herself deep onto Pleasure’s finger. She was licking Mistress’s clit, trying to keep her tongue in place as her owner bounced up and down on her rigid little probe.

“Ahhh, you dirty little fucking doll. Get your fingers in my pussy. Now!”

Pleasure used her free hand to rub all around Mistress’s cunt, soaking her fingers in the flowing juices. Just as Mistress made a hard thrust down onto the finger in her ass, Pleasure drove two wet fingers hard into her pussy, mashing her knuckles against her swollen clit.

Mistress Jenny was bucking hard now, heaving her entire lower half up and down on the bed. She kept her toy’s face pressed hard to her core with one hand, while the other reached up to twist and pull at her erect nipple. She was climbing the slope rapidly toward her release.

“Ahhh, yes Pleasure…keep going, little toy…make your mistress cum! I paid a lot for you my blonde fuckdoll. Make me happy that I bought your contract. Unnnh…I could have had a toy with bigger tits…and a longer tongue…ahhhh…but I chose you, Pleasure…oh my God!”

Jenny hit her peak. Her legs wrapped around Daisy’s head, and squeezed together in a pulsing rhythm that matched the spasms running through her body. After a minute, slowly, the pulses lost power. When she finally caught her breath, and settled back to the mattress, she grabbed Daisy’s hands and pulled them away from her sensitive holes.

Daisy crawled up Jenny’s body, and gave her friend a long, wet kiss, making sure that the dark haired girl got a good taste of her own juices. Daisy picked her head up and looked into her best friend’s eyes. “Thank you,” she said. She gave Jenny another quick kiss, then rolled off her former mistress.

She was lying face down on the bed, trying to catch her breath, almost ready to slip into an exhausted slumber, when she felt a hard, stinging slap on her naked ass.

“Get up,” a deep, gruff voice said from behind her. “I didn’t pay all that money to have my property lying around all day.”

Daisy yelped, but then she smiled secretly, as she recognized Matt’s altered voice, and realized he was continuing with their contest. She sprang up off the bed, and resumed her Transformed pose. It was hard to stay still though, when her heart was still racing, and her breathing hadn’t slowed to normal.

Jenny finally roused herself enough to lift her head off the mattress. She looked over to see Daisy standing in her inflexible pose, and Matt standing right behind her. He was staring at the ass of “Transformed” Daisy, slowly stroking his hard member. The hungry look on his face was something that Jenny had never seen before. She moved back to lean against the headboard so she could watch the show.

Matt stood directly behind Daisy for a long time, admiring her curves, and seeing how long she could stay in this position. After a while, he reached out and dropped a hand onto one of her shoulders. She flinched at the contact. Squeezing her shoulder with that one hand, he delivered a hard smack to her ass with the other. “Don’t move, thing,” he said in that same dangerous voice.

Daisy knew what Matt did for a living, for the Bureau, and knew he could be just as dangerous as he sounded. She snapped back to attention, determined not to flinch again.

Matt wrapped one muscular arm around her neck, from behind. His other arm went around her waist and pulled her body back into his. She felt the hard pole of his cock pressing into the crack of her ass. She also felt his stubbled chin on the soft skin of her neck as he leaned in to bring his mouth to her ear.

“You’re pretty, my new thing,” he whispered, his hot breath tickling the tiny hairs on the back of her neck, “but you’re no work of art. I’m not going to put you on a shelf and just look at you. You’re a thing that I own. You’re going to be used. I’m going to get every dollar’s worth of your price back from you.” He tightened the arm about her throat in a possessive squeeze.

Matt started running his hands up and down her naked form. He cupped her tit, pulling and twisting at the firm flesh, working his way to the tip. He pinched and squeezed her hardening nipple until her breath started coming faster. The other hand dropped down and started digging into the folds of her damp pussy. When Daisy started to moan, his hand left her reddening breast and clapped over her mouth.

“No noise,” said the menacing whisper in her ear. “When I want to hear my things scream, I tell them.”

His treatment of Daisy’s snatch was rough, but it had her liquid starting to flow. He dipped one finger into her hole and brought it back out to circle her clit. The sliding of his slippery finger over her sensitive button, along with the forceful strength of his treatment, had her hunching her hips forward and back, seeking more stimulation from his strong hands.

This went on for a few moments, until suddenly Matt was pushing her away. She stumbled forward a few steps, then turned to look at him. He stood there, tall and muscular, hips thrust forward to point his forceful erection at her.

Matt pointed to the carpet at his feet, and Daisy rushed forward, sinking to her knees in front of him. Without being told, she grabbed his cock at the base and aimed it toward her open mouth. She extended her pink tongue to lick the tip, then swirled it around the head. She bobbed forward to take a couple inches into her face. Her tongue worked all around the hard shaft, tasting him—tasting all three of them actually, after their activity in the last few hours.

Matt’s strong hands tangled in her blonde hair, his palms squeezing her skull just above her ears, his fingers curled around the back of her head. She couldn’t move anywhere but where he wanted. He slowly pulled her forward, until the swollen head of his cock started wedging into the back of her throat. Daisy had taken him deep before, but only when she was in control. Feeling her air cut off, she started to gag.

Matt pulled back, using his grip on her head to pull her off his cock and force her to look up into his eyes. “None of that,” he growled. “Where ever I want to put my cock, however hard I want to put it there, you take it. Understand?” Daisy tried to nod, but she was held too tight. Still, he must have felt her effort, because he pulled her back toward his bobbing erection.

He teased his cock tip over her face, painting her lips and cheeks with his leaking fluid, until Daisy was able to capture it between her lips. Once it was lined up, he held her head steady and pushed forward. When the mushroom head hit the constriction of her throat, Matt paused while she took a breath, then continued his assault. Daisy swallowed, then swallowed again, and in a moment his smooth abdomen was pressed against her face, and her tongue was sneaking out to tickle the top of his balls.

When he withdrew, she reached out to grab the back of his thighs, trying to bring him back in. He let go of her head long enough to smack her hands away. Lining himself back up, Matt set about fucking her mouth, varying his speed and depth according to what felt best for him. At random times he would bury himself in her throat, but never for so long that she couldn’t breathe.

Daisy made sure to keep her lips pressed tight, to provide a snug ring around his shaft when he wasn’t using the tighter, deeper part of her mouth. Unavoidably though, stringy ropes of saliva were leaking from the corners of her mouth and falling onto her tits and thighs.

Matt made a sound and suddenly pulled away from her, popping his cock right out of her sucking mouth. He let go of her head and backed up a couple steps. Daisy was disappointed; she was sure he’d been close to cumming down her throat. She reached up to wipe the saliva from her chin…

“Stop!” Matt growled.

Her hand froze an inch from her face.

He moved behind her and bent over to whisper in her ear again. “You don’t do anything…you don’t move, you don’t speak, you don’t sleep, you don’t piss, unless I tell you to. If I like the way you look all covered in spit, what are you to clean it up? What are you to deny me that pleasure? You’re a thing, not a woman who might feel embarrassed and want to wipe her face.”

All the time that Matt was rumbling in her ear, Daisy was kneeling up straighter and straighter. Her chest pushed out, her hands were placed precisely on her thighs, and her face glossed over with the mindless look of a Transformed girl. She’d forgotten the contest momentarily, but Matt’s reminder in her ear had her back in her voluntary role.

He stood up, still staying out of her view. “Obviously, the Transformation failed with your oral skills,” he said loudly. “Until I can have the Bureau correct that mistake, I’ll have to see what I can salvage from your cunt.”

He reached down to gather all of her long, blonde hair behind her head. He used it as a handle to lift her up from her knees. Daisy scrambled to her feet to avoid any pain. Matt steered her to the edge of the bed, and when her thighs hit the mattress, he kept pushing forward until she was bent over at the waist. He kicked her feet wide so she was lying flat on the bed with her legs spread. She felt his hand in the small of her back, pressing her into the mattress.

The blanket under her head was still soggy from earlier—from her time as Pleasure—soaked in Jenny’s flowing juices. She buried her nose in the cloth and inhaled deeply.

Matt released her hair and stepped away. She stayed exactly where she’d been placed.

Several seconds passed, and Daisy had inadvertently started to relax, when a sudden swat from Matt’s strong hand sent pain shooting through her ass.

“Hands over your head, thing,” Matt said.

Daisy thrust her arms out, straight over her head. The movement scraped her hard nipples on the rough blanket. Once she was in position, she grabbed a double handful of the bed sheet, to help keep her in place.

She felt Matt running his hands over her body, starting at her shoulder blades, over her reddened ass, and down her legs. He trailed his hands back up her inner thighs, until they converged at her damp slit. The lips of her tight little pussy were sprung open from her spread position and her earlier excitement. Matt teased a finger inside, trying to draw out more lubrication.

The feeling of being penetrated by Matt’s finger gave Daisy a little shock of excitement, and, just like he wanted, her natural oils started to coat her channel. One finger quickly became two, and then three, as her sheath relaxed and everything got a lot more slippery.

He was running his trio of fingers rapidly in and out of her passage, banging into her swollen clit with his folded thumb. Daisy was breathing rapidly, and had worked a portion of the Jenny-flavored blanket into her mouth, hoping the cloth would stifle her moans.

Matt’s hand pulled back, leaving Daisy’s gaped, drooling pussy exposed. Before she could even react to the loss, something larger, longer, and hotter that Matt’s fingers was pressing in. Her soft inner walls were pushed aside by the broad crown of Matt’s dick, and she screamed into the damp fabric of the counterpane.

The next few minutes had Daisy riding a chaotic storm of pummeling cock and slapping flesh. It seemed like Matt had given up any pretense of control, and was sprinting for his own finish line. His hands were clamped on to her hips, giving him leverage to slam forward in staccato bursts. Daisy’s channel was so wet that he glided in and out with minimal friction.

What started out as fast, hard thrusts, only got faster and harder, as Matt used his athletic frame to pound his dick roughly into his toy; his thing. He could feel the pressure building steadily in his balls.

Daisy was trying hard to stay in character, trying not to react to the beating she was taking. She had been turned on, at first, by Matt’s rough treatment, but then her thoughts veered toward other things. Mostly it came down to wondering just how real this little game was; how much was her inevitable non-future going to resemble this present. She was so lost in her head that she barely felt Matt’s fingertips digging in to her soft flesh, or the stinging slap of his crotch impacting her ass.

What she did feel though—what broke her out of the downward spiral of her thoughts—was Jenny’s hands, gently enfolding hers; affectionately supporting her, while Jenny’s husband abused her poor little pussy.

“Unnh,” Matt grunted from behind her. “Now. Here’s a lesson for you thing,” he said in his rough voice. “This…is…all…you’re…good…for…aarrh!” He slammed his hips forward one last time, and stopped. His cock, buried deep inside her mistreated hole, jerked several times. A few seconds later, Matt collapsed on top of her, knocking the wind out of her.

He only rested for a moment. Lifting her sweaty hair off her back, he nipped at the tender skin of her neck, in what might have been a kiss, or a possessive bite. Then he levered himself up, and, with a slurping sound, pulled his shrinking tool out of her.

Jenny pulled her hands away from Daisy’s. “Jeez, Matt, you could have waited for her,” she said, sitting up and looking at him. Her husband made an unflattering sound in return, then stepped back to admire his handiwork. Daisy’s pussy looked red and bruised, stretched open by her position, with Matt’s white cream clinging to the swollen lips, and dripping down onto the carpet below.

As Matt headed for the bathroom, Jenny got to her knees and shuffled over to where Daisy was still trying to catch her breath. “Sweetie,” she said, “come up here with me.” She grabbed one of Daisy’s arms and tugged.

Daisy got her arms and legs under control, and levered herself onto the bed. She inched upward until she was lying next to her best friend. Jenny leaned in to give her a loving kiss on the mouth. Then another one on her collarbone. Then another one on the upper slope of her breast. By the time Jenny was kissing Daisy’s nipple, the exhausted blonde girl was sure that her friend had something in mind.

Jenny worked her way down Daisy’s body, tender kiss by tender kiss, until she was kneeling between her friend’s legs, looking at the mess her husband had made in the poor girl’s abused pussy.

She chuckled softly. “I swear, I am always cleaning up after that man,” she said, half to Daisy, half to herself. She stuck out her tongue, and went to work, gently laving each part of Daisy’s mistreated anatomy.

In less than a minute, Daisy was responding to Jenny’s care. She pulled her legs up and back, hooking her arms behind her knees to hold herself open to Jenny’s exploring tongue. In only a minute more, Jenny’s skillful mouth had Daisy trembling in anticipation. Shortly after that, the swirling dance that Jenny’s tongue performed on Daisy’s clit finally sent her over the edge.

Her legs fell back to the mattress, and she thrust her hips up again and again, trying to grind her spasming pussy against Jenny’s face. She grabbed whatever bit of the blanket she could reach and shoved it in her mouth to muffle her moaning cries. Jenny wrapped her arms around Daisy’s bucking legs and held on, keeping her lips and tongue moving, trying to give her friend as much pleasure as she could. Even as Daisy finally wound down, and settled her body back on the bed, Jenny kept up her ministrations, not wanting this wonderful connection between two best friends to come to an end.

Daisy squirmed as Jenny continued licking her over-sensitive clit, finally reaching down to push her head away. She grabbed at whatever she could reach, and ended up with a hand full of her friend’s dark hair. Using it, she pulled the larger girl up her body so they could share a kiss. She licked around Jenny’s lips, tasting her own essence mixed with Matt’s cum.

While they were locked together, Matt joined them on the bed. He pressed up close to the girls, draping his one leg possessively over their four tangled ones. Propping his head on his hand, he smiled as he watched his wife and his friend go at it.

Panting slightly, Jenny rolled off Daisy to the side opposite her husband. She mirrored his pose, propping her head on her hand as she looked down at her friend. Daisy lay with her eyes closed, breathing deeply.

“So who won?” Matt asked, his voice back to its normal, friendly timbre.

Daisy opened her eyes and looked back and forth between the two. They were watching her expectantly, obviously taking this “contest” more seriously than she’d imagined.

“Um…well, I don’t know if I can…I mean, you were both so…different,” she stuttered. She was starting to feel anxious, afraid that she would insult one of her two best friends in the hours before they were gone forever. She was relieved to see them both smiling down at her, having a little joke at her expense.

She relaxed into the soft mattress, feeling the warmth of her favorite people pressing into her from both sides. Matt’s scratchy chin tickled her as he kissed her on the cheek. A moment later, Jenny’s soft lips were doing the same on her other cheek.

Matt pulled a thin blanket up over them. He laid his head down on a pillow, facing Daisy, and draped his arm across her body. On Daisy’s other side, Jenny laid down too. The married pair grasped each other’s arms, forming a protective shield over their friend.

Daisy heard Jenny’s breathing change as she drifted off to sleep. A minute later, Matt started snoring softly. Smiling to herself, Daisy stared at the ceiling, absorbed in her own thoughts…

Jenny woke up in a panic. She was tangled up in Matt’s arms, and started thrashing around to break free. “Oh, shit! What time is it? Matt, wake the fuck up!” she yelled, smacking her husband in the shoulder.

Matt opened his eyes slowly. “What?”

Jenny looked around the room. “Where is she?” she said. She jumped out of bed and grabbed her top from last night. Throwing it on, she hurried out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

Daisy was sitting calmly, hands in her lap, on a chair in the foyer. She was looking out through the faceted glass panes in the front door. It looked like she had showered. Her hair was in a tight ponytail, and she’d put on some light makeup. She was dressed in a long, loose skirt in a pale rose color, a darker rose long sleeved top, and brown leather wedge sandals.

“Daisy! Oh my God, Sweetie, I thought I’d missed you!” Jenny said, as she made it to the bottom of the stairs. “What time is it?” She looked around for anything that showed the time.

“Just a couple minutes more,” Daisy said. Her voice was clear and calm, but had none of the life that Jenny remembered. “You know, I saw a conscription, years ago, when I lived in Michigan. The van showed up on my street, and I saw the Bureau agents take my neighbor away. We had no idea what was happening until after she was gone.”

She looked out toward the street. ”I wonder who knows about it this time?”

Jenny crouched down in front of her friend and took her hands. She was about to say something to her, when she suddenly became conscious of the fact that she was half naked, squatting so that she was displaying her naked pussy in a totally inappropriate way. She shifted, kneeling on the hall rug and releasing Daisy’s hands, so she could tug the hem of her top down to conceal herself.

Daisy stood up. Jenny was still trying to cover up, and looked up at her friend to see what she was doing.

“They’re here,” Daisy said, and stepped to the door.

“What? Wait a second. Matt!” she yelled, scrambling to her feet. “Get your ass down here!”

Matt was already on the stairs, headed down. He’d put on his pants and shirt from last night, and was carrying Jenny’s leather skirt. He handed off the skirt as he got to the bottom, then glanced out the front door.

“Hunh,” he grunted, “looks like Edwards and that new kid.” He shrugged and turned back to Daisy. “Well Dizzy,” he said, wrapping her in a hug, “you’re a great friend. We both love you.”

He released the blonde girl, and opened the front door. Outside were two men in dark suits with official looking badges hooked on their belts. Matt nodded to the older one, who nodded back. Daisy didn’t say a word. She stepped outside, and they turned to lead her down the driveway.

“Wait!” Jenny yelled. She had just managed to get her skirt on, and ran toward the open door. Her husband grabbed her before she could make it outside. She struggled a bit in his grasp, but didn’t try to go through the door. “We love you, Daisy,” she shouted at the retreating back of the woman she’d known for over fifteen years. Daisy didn’t turn. Matt gathered his wife into his arms as he closed the door.

Jenny and Matt were heading down the front walk toward their car. Matt carried two bags of food, while Jenny had several blouses and a pair of pants draped over her arm. A black moving van with the Bureau of Conscription seal on the cab was just pulling up to the curb. Matt thought he recognized the driver, and waved at him, just in case.

“Maybe we should go down to the induction center later. They might still have Daisy in preliminary processing,” Jenny said, as her husband opened the tailgate of their SUV.

“Yeah, I guess we could. But you know it’s Thursday, right? My late shift? I have to work until nine.” He stacked the bags in the cargo area, then took the clothes from his wife and laid them carefully in the back. “Plus, don’t you usually meet up with Laney and Julie on Thursdays for ‘girl’s night?’”

“Oh, shit. I totally forgot what day it was. Thanks, honey.” She kissed her husband on the cheek, then moved to the passenger side door.

Matt was starting the car as Jenny buckled her seat belt. “I guess by the time you get off work, she’ll be on her way to Houston,” Jenny said. Matt nodded.

Jenny watched the suburban neighborhood glide by, as Matt headed toward the freeway entrance. She took out her phone, and saw that she had over a dozen messages. She tapped one and read the text.

“Jesus,” she said, “you take a couple days off, and everything goes to hell.” She shook her head. “Well, fuck them. I’m on fucking vacation until Monday.” Matt smiled at her outburst.

She tapped her phone some more as they turned onto the onramp. They had just merged onto the southbound interstate when she turned to Matt. “Ellie texted. She and Daniel invited us to a barbeque on Saturday. It’s going to be hot, and they have that great big pool. What do you think?”

“Hmmm. I’m on call this weekend, but if there aren’t any emergencies, it sounds great. Do we need to bring anything?”

“Nope, just us.” She smiled at her handsome husband.

She finally put her phone away. She grabbed Matt’s free hand, and laced her fingers with his. Leaning back in the seat, she closed her eyes to enjoy the rest of the ride home.