The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNING: “Leg Therapy: Sam’s Second Treatment” is a fictional work containing graphic sexual references, and must not be read by anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, or if you are offended by such material, you are commanded by the Goddess of Reasonableness to stop reading immediately. Those who continue reading do so at their own risk, and (hopefully) for their own pleasure. This story was written by Pinky, and is copyrighted July, 1999 by Pinky, and all rights are reserved. The right to reproduce this story in print and on electronic archives is hereby granted on a limited basis by the author, provided (1) access to it is made free of charge, and (2) the text of the story remains unaltered, including this disclaimer prominently displayed in its entirety at the beginning. Any resemblance of the characters and events depicted in this story to any real people and events is unintentional, coincidental and extremely amusing. Any comments or questions regarding “Leg Therapy: Sam’s Second Treatment” (FD, MC/hyp, Fetish/legs) should be sent directly to Pinky, at , a fairly permanent email address. Thank you for your patronage. Please come again.

* * *

Leg Therapy: Sam’s Second Treatment

(by Pinky)

Good afternoon, Samuel.

(Good afternoon.)

It’s good to see you again. Are you ready for today’s session?

(Yes.)

What would you like to talk about today?

(The same thing we spoke about last week.)

Oh yes, I remember. You were having problems with your concentration, weren’t you?

(That’s right. And I can’t seem to run my business very well, without the ability to focus on my work.)

So you want to continue the work we began last week?

(Yes.)

What do you feel is your greatest distraction?

(Mostly, it’s pretty women.)

What about them is so distracting to you?

(I see one of my secretaries walk by in a short skirt and high heels, and I just lose it. I can’t help but look)

And you see that as a problem?

(Yes, it’s very unprofessional for the owner of a business to gawk at his secretaries.)

I think that’s a matter of opinion.

(How do you mean?)

Perhaps they like it.

(They WHAT?)

I said, perhaps they WANT you to look. They may be dressing that way to get attention.

(I don’t understand.)

Like me, wearing this skirt. Here, let me stand up and show you.

(Yes...?)

You see my heels, my short skirt? My ultra-sheer nude pantyhose covering my shapely legs? I LOVE it when you look at my legs, and all I’m saying is that perhaps your secretaries like it when you look at THEIRS.

(I guess that’s possible.)

C’mon! Look at my legs and feet. Don’t you think that any woman who wears high heels like this WANTS you to look at them? Do you think I’d wear such a short skirt if I wanted you to look AWAY? Do you think I would try so hard to make my pretty legs stand out, if it wasn’t my intention to get your attention?

(No, I guess not.)

No, that’s right. I WANT you to look at my legs, just as those secretaries want you to look at theirs. I’m sure they’d feel just awful if you DIDN’T at least glance at their legs when they walked by. I’m sure they’d feel like all their efforts to get your attention had gone to waste. That would be an awful thing, wouldn’t it?

(Yes, I guess it would.)

So when they wear short skirts, high heels and sheer pantyhose, you understand now that they want you to look at their legs, don’t you?

(I guess so.)

And that is part of your job, as owner and leader of the company. You must inspire them, by giving them the attention they desire. By rewarding their efforts to look pretty. You must let your eyes linger on their lovely legs, as long as they stand in your presence.

(I guess so, yes.)

What do you mean, you “guess so”—am I not getting through to you?

(Maybe not.)

Are you so distracted by my legs right now, that you aren’t even listening to me? Is that it?

(Well, I—)

Then I guess I’d just better sit back down, and get to work with you. You obviously need another therapy treatment.

(Treatment?)

Yes, treatment. Do you remember last week, when you were looking at my legs?

(Yes.)

DO you remember how you felt, when you looked at them?

(Yes, I do.)

And how did they make you feel?

(I found it easy to look at them, easy to concentrate on them.)

That’s right. Just as you do now. Do you see my heel dangling from my toes?

(Yes.)

Good. Just keep watching it. Follow the line up and down my legs, as my foot moves casually up and down. Let yourself take long, leisurely looks. My beautifully shaped thigh, my shapely calves, my pretty feel. My high heel shoe just dangling there on my toes, like it’s going to fall at any moment. Isn’t that a compelling sight? Isn’t it pretty?

(Yes, it’s pretty.)

I’m glad you agree. Can you feel your concentration level increasing, now that you have something so compelling to focus on? Can you feel your focus sharpening?

(Yes, I can.)

Very good. Just keep concentrating on my legs and feet, and on the shoe as I dangle it up and down. You feel so safe looking at my legs and feet, so comfortable. So calm and clear. My foot, my shoe, my long lovely legs. So nice to look at. You can almost feel how soft they are, in ultra-sheer pantyhose. Your eyes can almost feel the soft, smooth, velvety feel of my feet. You can concentrate completely on my feet, as I dangle my shoe from my toes like this. You can let yourself go completely, since you have my permission. You can think of nothing but my shoe, my feet, and my legs. You don’t want to think of anything else, do you?

(No, I don’t.)

That’s right, Samuel. My feet and legs are all you can think about, all you want to think about. The shoe dangling on my toes, up and down. Will it fall, or won’t it? That’s the most important question now, isn’t it? That’s the very most important thing you can think about right now. Nothing else matters, but whether or not my shoe will fall. My shoe, hanging from my pretty foot.

What matters to you right now, Samuel? What’s on your mind?

(Is your shoe going to fall from your pretty foot? I can’t help wondering.)

No, you can’t. You just can’t help wondering. Keep that focus, Samuel. Keep looking at my beautiful feet, keep falling deeper and deeper under the spell of my feet. Keep relaxing and concentrating, and falling deeper. You are falling deeper now, aren’t you, Samuel?

(Yes, deeper.)

That’s very good. And all you can hear is my voice right now. All you can think about is whether my shoe will fall, and all you can hear is my voice. My voice goes right past your conscious mind, into your subconscious mind. You can hear everything I’m saying now, though you can’t stop to think about it. You are too busy watching my shoe dangling from my foot. Your concentration is sooo powerful, as you pay such close attention to my feet. Such powerful concentration. You are such a powerful man, Samuel. Your attention cannot be torn away from my feet. Your intense concentration cannot be broken by anything. This is your true strength, isn’t it, Samuel? Your awesome power of concentration.

(Yes, that’s my true strength.)

That’s right, Samuel. You are so good at concentrating on my pretty feet, my high heel shoes, and my lovely legs dressed in ultra-sheer pantyhose. You are so good at concentrating on these things. Aren’t you good at concentrating, Samuel?

(Yes, I’m good at concentrating.)

And when you see pretty women in your office dressed in short skirts, high heels and pantyhose, you will always be able to concentrate perfectly on them, to the exclusion of all possible distractions. You will give these women your complete, unbroken attention, whenever they walk by. You will not look at, or listen to, anyone or anything else. Pretty women in your presence will ALWAYS be the most important people. Pretty women in your presence will always deserve and command your complete attention. You cannot even begin to think about anything else when a pretty woman is near you. You will only be able to think about HER, to watch HER, and to listen to HER. Do you understand, Samuel?

(Yes, I understand.)

Good. And whenever a pretty woman talks to you, any request she makes will become your most important mission. You will want to satisfy her, to fulfill her request, as quickly and as efficiently as you can, and to her complete satisfaction. You will not want to deny her anything. Her presence is the most important thing to you, and when she speaks her words will guide your actions. You will want nothing more than to please her. You will not feel content until you have done your very best to please her. You will not feel good about yourself until you have pleased her, and earned her praise. You will not feel good about yourself until you have made her happy. A pretty woman’s happiness must always come first to you. Pretty women are most important, and their needs must always come first. Do you understand the importance of pretty women, Samuel?

(Yes, I understand the importance of pretty women.)

And I am a pretty woman, aren’t I?

(Yes, you are a pretty woman.)

My legs are lovely, my feet are pretty, and I am a truly beautiful woman. You want to concentrate on what I say, and do your best to please me. Don’t you, Samuel?

(Yes, I want to do my best to please you.)

Very good, Samuel. I’m very proud of you. You are making terrific progress. I am very pleased with you. You may smile now.

(Thank you. :) )

Now, I have one thing that I especially want you to remember, for my sake and for your own. You will listen very carefully to me, and remember whatever I tell you, won’t you Samuel?

(Yes, I will listen very carefully and remember what you tell me.)

What I want you to remember is that you love these therapy sessions. You can’t think of anything in your life that is more important, more personally rewarding than our therapy sessions together. These sessions give you incredible confidence in yourself, and a sense of personal power and self-control that nothing else in your life has ever given you. Coming to see me is the best thing you ever did for yourself, it gives you all the control over your life that you always wanted. Our sessions open you up to a level of success in life that you never thought possible. You love our therapy sessions, don’t you Samuel?

(Yes, I love our therapy sessions.)

They are the most important thing in your life, aren’t they?

(Yes, they are the most important thing in my life.)

You would never ever think of giving them up, would you?

(No, I would never think of giving them up.)

And you would do absolutely anything to continue them, wouldn’t you?

(Yes, I would do absolutely anything to continue them.)

Very nice, Samuel. Very, very nice. I am so proud of you. You should be so proud of yourself. You are indeed making excellent progress!

(Thank you.)

Now, you will awaken and feel completely refreshed, when I count to five. When you awaken, you will not consciously recall any of what happened in our session this afternoon. It is just too hard for you to recall the details of such complicated therapeutic treatments. All you will consciously remember, and all you will WANT to remember, is that these treatments are having an incredibly positive effect on your ability to concentrate, that they help you keep distractions under control. You will also remember that you enjoy these therapy sessions tremendously. This is all your conscious mind will be able to remember, and this is all you WANT it to remember.

But your unconscious mind will remember everything. Your unconscious mind will remember the impact pretty women have on you, that they will dominate your attention whenever they are in your presence. It will remember how cooperative you want to be whenever pretty women speak to you. Your unconscious mind will see to it that you give pretty women ALL of your attention the entire time they are in your presence, and that you ALWAYS try your absolute best to please them. Your conscious mind will not fight this, but will accept your actions as comfortable and normal. Do you understand, Samuel?

(Yes, I understand.)

And your unconscious mind will also remember how you love to look at my legs and feet, and how you will seek every opportunity to look at them. It will remember how my legs and feet strengthen your powers of concentration, and how much pleasure you get from looking at them. Your unconscious mind will remember how each time you look at my legs and feet, you become more enslaved by them, and more willing and eager to listen to me and follow my suggestions. Your conscious mind will only remember that I am an attractive therapist, and that I dress and act professionally at all times. Do you understand, Samuel?

(Yes, I understand.)

Good. Now I will count to five. When I reach the number five, you will awaken fully refreshed, feeling satisfied that you have had one of the most productive therapy sessions you could ever imagine having. And as I said before, you will do anything to continue these sessions.

(Yes, anything.)

ONE—you can begin to feel your fingers and toes ... TWO—you can feel the sensations coming back to the rest of your body ... THREE—you can feel the air in your lungs and the rhythm of your breathing ... FOUR—your eyes are open and you are becoming aware of your surroundings ... FIVE—Awake!

How do you feel, Samuel?

(This has been one of the best therapy sessions I could ever imagine having!)

Oh, really? I’m so happy you feel that way. Do you really mean that?

(Yes, I do. I really have to remember to thank Victor, for referring me to you.)

I think you should, if that’s how you feel.

(I certainly do, and I certainly will! Why, I can’t think of anything more helpful to me than these therapy sessions. He deserves a bonus for referring me to you.)

I’m so happy for you, Samuel. But... I do have some disappointing news for you.

(What’s that?)

I am raising my rates for your therapy, effective next week. The cost per session will be double what it has been up to now. I hope this isn’t a problem for you, but I will certainly understand if it IS.

(Of course it’s not a problem. I run my own company, and I can afford it. For something THIS important, it’s completely worth it!)

I’m glad you feel that way, Samuel. Very glad. So, I’ll see you next week, then?

(Yes, next week.)

Good, we can pick up where we left off. I think I’ll have some exciting new ideas for you, to help you maintain your mental control and alertness. I think you’ll get a lot out of it.

(I’m sure I will. See you then!)

Bye, bye, slave—er, I mean, Samuel. I’ll see you next week.

(Next week it is, then. Bye, bye!)

[to self:] I love this job!!

END of Chapter