The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legend of Lecherous Lenny, the Lascivious Leprechaun

Chapter 2: A Breakout Performance

Lenny had been in situations like these before. He was caught in a large mall, an open space where people could see what was happening to others. Although it might seem this kind of location made his granting wishes more difficult to achieve without interference by others, that couldn’t be farther from the truth. Like a mosquito injects its victims with numbing chemicals to prevent from being smacked, Lenny had learned to use his curse in a way that slowed down the normal response of any casual observers. Sure they might see the strangeness, shun the depravity, but there was little else they could do, even if they wanted to. They were trapped in this mall just as much as Lenny was once he set his sights on them.

And that simple fact was what made Lenny’s walk towards the next group of people he saw, that much sweeter.

* * *

“Honey, don’t you think this is wonderful? The stores open, the people, not having any lines.” Sarah said.

Her husband Gary just rolled his eyes. “Yeah nothing stopping you from running up more money on my credit cards.”

Sarah stopped next to a nearby furniture store. “What do you mean more money? You know I’m not the only one in this marriage who spends money. What about that stupid computer program you spent three hundred dollars on?”

“You know damn well that was for work. I just don’t get why you need to make yourself feel better by going to these stupid midnight events.”

Sarah turned away, her cheeks flushed with the anger building quickly. “Well, you shouldn’t have come.”

“I came to keep an eye on what you spend. You really think I’m gonna let you go over the limit on another card?”

Sarah tossed her hands in the air. Her long blonde hair bounced all over as she went into typical denial and rage. Gary was so tired of fighting this battle every time she wanted to use the credit card. Times were tough. She had to realize that, even if she never bothered working in her life. Money wasn’t always there. But no, he had to marry his wife based on her looks, not her financial sense.

“I don’t want to argue.” Gary said, stopping his wife’s current rant. He had to admit, she annoyed the hell out of him sometimes but boy did she look good doing it. Her hair slightly messed up, her cheeks red, her body in that aggressive posture, it was all bringing memories of more pleasant times back to his mind.

“Listen here, Gary. You really think I’m going to stand here and let you belittle me in my favorite place?”

“Your favorite place is the main drag of the local mall?” Gary laughed.

“Sure better than our bedroom lately.”

Those were fighting words and Gary was beginning to not even care they were in public. She was the problem in the bedroom, not him. He’d do it all the time if she let him. Just because she had issues with being intimate didn’t mean he had to put up with insults like she somehow decided to bring up now.

“What the hell? You really wanna get into our sex life all because I don’t want you bankrupting us out of our home?”

At that exact moment, Sarah started to swing her arm and slap at her husband. Gary jumped to the side, unfortunately not noticing the little man who was walking there. Both made contact and the little man tumbled to the floor.

“Oh, oh my gosh.” Sarah said. She quickly seemed to forget her anger. “Are you okay?”

Lenny pulled himself up, brushed himself off, and smiled at them both.

“Sorry, little guy.” Gary said. “I didn’t mean to knock you down.”

“Not a problem at all, I had a small fall. Now tell me your wishes, both you and the misses.”

Sarah began to almost laugh, her face cracking that smile Gary had seen a hundred times before. Apparently something about all this really amused her. He wasn’t amused. She’d been the one about to slap him. She was the one pitching a fit here in public. And now she apparently was thinking Gary would simply ignore all that.

“Sorry, sir. Are you part of the special event tonight? Is this a performance thing?” Gary asked.

The little man grinned, showing teeth that almost looked as though they belonged in some animal’s mouth. He clacked his little boots on the tile floor and readjusted his stance with the tiny cane he carried.

“I be Lenny, that’s me. But what matters is ye. Do ye have any wishes, anything at all. I imagine there’s much you might want in this mall.”

Sarah stepped over next to Gary and laughed into the back of her hand. “Oh come on Gary, he’s cute. This is a great idea for a St. Patrick’s Day event like this. Let’s tell the leprechaun what all we’d like in the mall.”

Gary glared over at his wife. She was still thinking only of buying things. It’s all she ever seemed to focus on now. His own anger was quickly reaching the heights where Lenny’s presence wouldn’t prevent him from lashing out.

“You’re still on that. Didn’t I just make it clear that the money you always spend is mine? You’re slowly breaking us.”

Sarah momentarily seemed to forget about Lenny. She practically spit venom at her husband when the next words left her mouth, words Lenny always was ready for, especially on this day every year.

“You’re such a cheap bastard. Fine, you want me to be a good little wife, not spend all your precious money. What a bunch of shit. I wish that I could be the fucking cheap wife you apparently wanted when you married me. That’s what I wish, and maybe, just maybe I just wish you’d give me a fucking break.” She shouted out louder than Gary would’ve liked, drawing a few stares from nearby patrons of the mall.

“Would you please shut up? You’re drawing stares.”

Sarah looked around, seeing a couple not too far away and another guy by himself sitting on a bench. “Oh, poor Gary, his wife draws a stare. I wish you’d treat that like it is, a good thing. Some guys would kill to have a wife as hot as me. At least you got that going for you.”

“I wish I could enjoy that, but you make everything a living nightmare sometimes. Just stop talking. We’ve already made fools of ourselves.”

Lenny was actually having to keep up with this exchange. He was used to dealing with problems some of the time, but these two really made his job far too easy. He thought for only a couple of seconds, giving them the moment to breathe and cool off. The other couple was still watching, their eyes showing how bothered they found all this. The guy on the bench looked almost embarrassed by being witness to such an argument.

“Ye both have some passion, that much is clear. Maybe you’ll enjoy having nothing to fear. Ye wish for a break from all of this wrath. Your husband should like ye bending in half. Go on and have fun. It’s bound to draw stares. Enjoy showing the public your private affairs. You’ll both have your wishes, on that you can count. The lady here should be quite easy to mount. Cheap you wish, cheap you’ll be. You’ll offer yourself to all men for free.”

“What?” Sarah asked.

Gary felt very strange as the little man spoke. It was almost as though his words floated on the air like an oddly addictive tune. As that melody settled in his mind, Gary caught himself grinning and looking over at his wife. The tune was addictive all right, and so was his cheap slut of a wife. She may not know it yet, but he suddenly felt like giving her that break she’d been wanting.

Grabbing Sarah by her waist, Gary spun her towards him, pulling her lips into his as they frantically began making out. She thrust her tongue back at him almost as quickly as he did, each fighting to be dominant in the public affection.

He couldn’t care less what those still watching thought of him. In fact the stares only began making him harder. His pants were actually hurting his cock as he tried to shift his stance and continued groping his wife’s body. He roamed his fingers across her back and grabbed at her waist, settling his hands on her hips.

Pulling away, Gary’s smile turned into a knowing grin. “You liitle slut, you ready for that fucking break you wanted?”

Sarah was confused. He could tell by the way she was looking at him. But he could also see how completely horny she was. She wanted this whether she knew what he meant or not. And those still watching made him want it twice as badly. He only hoped she’d still be able to walk upright when he was done.

* * *

Her mind was spinning. Sarah realized something was very wrong as soon as Gary’s kiss had seized her body. She could feel him being so forceful, his hands wandering her curves, his fingers gripping her hips. But as he groped and felt at her body, she somehow forgot all about where she was. All she began to think about was getting fucked. It was consuming her mind, beyond anything shopping ever compared to. She actually forgot all about buying anything, or why they were even at the mall at this hour. All she imagined was just what Gary might mean by saying he was going to give her a fucking break.

“Yes, oh fuck yes.” She cried out. “I want it. Give me a fucking break. Show me how cheap I am.”

Gary grabbed his wife’s top by the front of her collar. He took a firm grip and held her shoulders tightly. Then with a swift and surprisingly strong maneuver, he ripped the top open, tearing through several layers of fabric and actually shredding her bra in the process. His fingers were like knives as he ripped straight down to her waist, pulling her clothing apart and letting remnants drop to the mall floor.

“That’s just for starters, slut.” Gary said.

He held Sarah up, looking her in the eyes, feeling her breathing, watching her bare tits shake and shift from side to side. The couple was still watching, the guy on the bench staring in startled confusion.

“I think you’ll like this break.” Gary grunted.

With a move that even surprised himself, Gary grabbed his wife around the waist with one hand and placed the other hand on the front of her chest. He held her hips level with his and used all his strength to shove her upper body back sharply. There was a rather sudden series of pops and snaps and Sarah felt her world go upside down. She was folded in half, her head coming to rest above the floor behind her feet, her arms instinctively dropping to try and support her.

“How’s that for a break?” Gary asked. He was looking at the couple and the guy, enjoying the fact that he’d just broken his wife in half.

Sarah could feel everything, the moment her upper body seemed to fold back on itself, the sensation of feeling dizzy as she was now looking back at the others watching, but upside down. She also felt every bit of feeling in her body. She wasn’t broken, not in the frightening sense. But she was somehow double-jointed beyond all her understanding of the word. Even the most talented gymnasts she’d ever seen couldn’t come close to being contorted as she now knew she was.

“Like it, baby?”

Sarah managed to look up, past her tits that were now dangling down towards her chin. She looked up at the crest of where her hips were, and saw Gary grinning like a mad man. She couldn’t help returning that look. She was a cheap slut. Only the cheapest would be bent over backwards quite literally by a man in the middle of the mall.

“Yeah baby, now why don’t you break me some more and stick that cock inside me.”

Gary stepped back, allowing his wife to support herself like the hottest A-frame he’d ever seen. She looked like some slutty circus performer, her clothing mostly torn in half, her tits spilling out and her blonde hair spread out beneath her. Undoing his belt, he dropped his pants, grabbed his erection and stepped in towards her waist.

“You’re a fucking slut baby.” Gary said.

He reached up under her skirt, grabbed her panties and tore them off her so hard she nearly toppled backwards, or forwards from her position. Taking hold of her seemingly broken hips, Gary slipped his hard cock up under her skirt and pulled on her hard.

“OH YESSSS! Oh fucking yes!” Sarah shouted.

Never before in her life had she felt something so incredibly hot as having her cunt high above her being filled with Gary’s large cock. He crammed it at a slight downward angle, filling her to the womb and beginning a rapid humping motion that somehow only felt probably half as perverted as it looked.

“Oh, Oh, Uhhh... OH! OH yes!” Sarah was rocked back and forth, her hair dangling behind her, sweeping the floor.

* * *

Over and over, Gary humped his cock inside the woman, feeling parts of her insides he’d never felt before. It was like fucking an entirely different woman and finally he realized there was no disagreement he could have with her that wouldn’t be settled by him breaking her into a new position. As he sped up his thrusts, Gary imagined all kinds of perverse things he could do with Sarah.

He could tie her up, pull her arms so far behind her, they left the sockets of her shoulders and her tits were displayed even more obscenely than they were now. He could tie her hands and feet together behind her back, bend her backwards and screw her like some warped coffee table. He could even hang her from the ceiling by her large tits, screwing her as she swung like some perverted pinata. There was nothing he wouldn’t do to break in his cheap little slut of a wife.

“Ohh... Shit honey! Get ready for one hell of a load. I’ve been saving this up since the last time you let me touch you.”

Gary was now jackhammering the folded over woman like he was trying to break through concrete. She leaned her head up, trying to see him, ending up with probably nothing in her sight besides her own jumping tits and his cock coming down into her cunt at the crest of her body.

“Ohhhhh... OH Fuck, Do it baby. Fucking do it. Fill my broken body up with cum. Fill it till I can’t fucking take anymore.”

Gary grinned, grit his teeth and set out to do exactly that. He looked briefly at the couple, now staring as though viewing the scene of an accident. The shock in their expressions was more than enough to get him off. He crammed the length of his dick deep down inside Sarah and felt his juice begin to flow. For more than a minute he continued firing rope after rope after rope of creamy cum all inside his wife’s stretched cunt. It was the most incredible orgasm of his life and he couldn’t wait to do this again, and again.

“OHHHH.... OH yess... OH fuckk!” Sarah screamed.

When Gary finally pulled his spent cock from his wife’s cunt, he stepped back to an interesting sight. Sarah looked like a cum volcano, her cunt open and thick white semen flowing from it in large drips. It went both down towards her belly and down her thighs. She was truly one cheap little slut now. And best of all, unlike before, she wasn’t blowing her top at him. Now she looked as though her top was blowing for his amusement.

“Ooooh baby, wow, that was fantastic. Help me up.” Sarah whimpered. Her breathing was weak but she was clearly as satisfied as Gary was.

Gary saw the guy sitting on the bench and suddenly had a better idea. “Not yet, honey. I think someone else may want to use your contorted body before I break you back into a standing position.”

He motioned to the young guy, waving him forward. The guy, a kid really, seemed to look around, suddenly realizing he was the only one in that part of the mall. He pointed at himself as though to make sure. Gary nodded and saw the kid spring to his feet and run over.

* * *

Below, Sarah was moaning a bit and feeling the semen from Gary flow onto the bottoms of her tits as well as nearing her ankles behind her. She’d never felt her stomach as tight, her womb so full as she now did. It felt like she was some kind of upright container, waiting to be filled with more and more cum. And did Gary just say someone else wanted to use her?

She couldn’t clearly see Gary until he walked around beside her. There was a guy with him, some younger guy who looked a little nervous.

“Honey, this is Joey. He’s been watching and would like to take a ride. You don’t have any problems with that do you?”

From her vantage point, Sarah could tell the kid had a pretty big erection. It was tenting the front of his pants. He was also cute enough, not that it really mattered. The way she felt anyone could ask to fuck her and she’d say sure. Grinning, she felt a few drops of cum falling down on the bottom of her chin.

“Bring him on. Can’t wait to feel another cock inside me.”

Gary looked at the kid, then waved over to his wife. “Go ahead Joey, have a ball.”

As Joey stepped in before Sarah, he placed his hands lightly on her hips, feeling how stretched and warm everything felt. He unzipped his pants nervously, fumbling with his boxers as his hard cock finally sprang free. He was clearly nervous and down below Sarah could sense the apprehension he had. She leaned up as much as she could, trying to see the kid’s face.

“Don’t worry about me. Just fill me up.”

Joey placed his cock at the edge of her pussy and forced a nervous smile. “I really wish I could do that.”

Lenny stepped up from where he’d been watching and tapped the boy on the leg.

“Ye wish to fill her, that’s not so tricky. When ye start to cum, her insides get sticky. You’ll cum and you’ll cum till it flows from her holes, then cum some more till her body unfolds.”

As soon as Lenny finished speaking, Sarah felt Joey’s cock double in thickness. It seemed to seal up her cunt, filling her like she’d never been filled before. As he began slamming down into her contorted and freshly fucked body, she only hoped he really would cum and cum till she had no room left inside.

Lenny grinned as he stepped back to watch the woman get fucked. Her wishes, her husband’s, Joey’s, all would be fulfilled in the most pleasurable way. But how soon she’d be able to walk again would be anyone’s guess after the kid here got through. He appeared quite thrilled at the prospect of filling the woman up.

Lenny let loose a cackling laugh as he stood next to Gary. From his perspective, only a couple of feet off the floor, Sarah looked like some mountain of sex, being fucked into from above. It reminded him of something he heard not too many years back, something he never made sense of. Now, he finally thought he understood what people meant when they said watching Broke Back Mountain was enjoyable. This was enjoyable to watch.

Unfortunately, there were many more people to speak to. And the couple that stood transfixed not thirty feet away seemed to be next on the list.

To Be Continued...