The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legend of Lecherous Lenny, the Lascivious Leprechaun

Chapter 4: Chatting up a Sperm

In the endless years since Lenny was banished from Leprechaun Valley and handed his curse, one thing remained a constant fact. It was a quality that Lenny learned to enjoy about women almost as much as he enjoyed their physical attributes.

Any woman, of most any age, will eventually dig their own grave with what they say. Girls liked to chat. It was somehow as much ingrained in their being as having tits and going to restrooms in groups. Lenny did so love the girls, but ones who brought on their own wishes without even being prompted were somehow the most amusing he came across.

As Lenny walked across the mall, he gave a halfhearted glance back inside the clothing store where he’d begun the night. He wasn’t surprised to see a gathering line of men outside the changing rooms. Plenty of men appeared to be getting their wishes without even making them. He had to imagine Angie and her daughter were growing a bit tired by this point. Lucky for them, they really didn’t need to remain on their feet to make all the waiting men happy. Grinning, he walked towards the next two girls he saw.

And naturally, as he’d been expecting at some point in the night, these two girls were chatting up a storm in front of a designer clothing store that apparently remained closed during this event. They were young, easily as young as Dawn, possibly younger. But Lenny wasn’t picky. Girls were girls, and these two looked ripe enough to him. Besides, his curse was limited to humans of a certain maturity. Otherwise, he wouldn’t be drawn towards them. All he needed to do was casually walk over and stand nearby. Give them enough time and they were bound to start wishing. If not, he’d send them a nudge in the right direction. But patience was sometimes the most enjoyable aspect of being cursed the way he was. To be unable to enjoy the female flesh himself was rough. Being able to enjoy that pre-wish suspense made it all worthwhile.

* * *

“Those tops are cool.” Emma said. The strawberry-haired girl pointed over at a mannequin near a small table in the store.

“That is so you. I could see you wearing that to the dance.” Katie replied.

Emma looked over at her friend, smiling. “Really, you think so?”

Katie jabbed the slightly thinner girl in the shoulder. “Yeah, It looks easy to get out of and we all know how far you’ll go on a first date.”

The redhead pouted a bit, sticking out her bottom lip. “Hey, just cause I feel more comfortable in my body doesn’t make me a slut.”

Her blonde friend seemed unbothered by the insinuation and continued looking around inside the closed store. “Of course it doesn’t.” She looked back at Emma and smiled. “But sucking off Craig Wolfe behind the gym does.”

“Hey!” Emma said, raising her voice. “Cut it out. You know that only happened the one time. And come on, it’s Craig freakin Wolfe. He’s like the best basketball player in school.”

“Lighten up Emma.” Katie pointed to some shoes on a rack just near the register, farther from where they stood, but still clear under the security lights. “You think those heels would look good on me?”

The other girl ran a hand through her hair, tucking it behind her ear. Placing a hand on the glass, she looked at what her friend was talking about.

“Don’t know, look nice though.” She pulled away from the glass and sneered at the blonde girl. “Ya know it’s too bad you have to get guys interest with your feet. If you had real tits, maybe guys would let you suck them off behind the gym.”

Katie actually knocked Emma to the side for that comment. Some things were cutting a bit too deep for comfort and she knew that. “Hey, lay off. Who says I want some guy shoving his cock in my mouth? Maybe I’m just a bit too mature for all that.”

Emma seemed to think for a second, the devious smile never leaving the girl’s face. Her long red curls shook from side to side as she giggled and pointed at Katie’s meager chest. “Not sure you know what mature means.”

The blonde teenager scowled. “Hey, low blow, and we both know you understand the concept of blowing, don’t we?

“Yeah, well you should try it. It’s more thrilling than what you do in your spare time.”

“What, reading books, now you’re gonna get on my case about that again.”

“No, not again. It’s just you really never let loose. You’re so serious all the time and so focused on your grades.”

Katie grimaced and looked back inside the store. “Hey grades are important. At least I have a brain.”

“And you’re saying I don’t have a brain?”

“Of course I’m not saying that. But you have to admit, you and Dawn give the redheads in school a bit of a reputation.”

Emma looked away from the window, confused. “What are you talking about? Dawn’s never even had sex.”

“Coulda fooled me, the way she dresses. You saw her outside the mall earlier.”

Looking back in the store, Emma smiled. “She looked fine. Those older guys seemed to be eyeing her.”

“Well eyeing her isn’t a compliment, especially when the guys are old enough to be her dad.”

“I don’t think they were that old. Besides, I’d do em.”

Katie laughed and leaned in next to Emma. “Hell, you’d do a horse wouldn’t you?”

Emma glared at Katie. “Right, yeah okay.” She looked back in the store at another of the mannequins. “Hey that’s really cute, that outfit there. Don’t you think?”

Katie looked where her friend was pointing. She rolled her eyes. Boy, she thought, sometimes Emma was a bit dumb.

“Emma, that’s the same outfit I’m wearing.” She stepped away from the glass and spun around. The one-piece dress was nearly identical to the one on display. Maybe it fit different, but surely Emma had to have recognized it from somewhere.

“Oh yeah... I didn’t even notice.” Emma grinned and Katie knew what that meant. Another insult was coming. “I guess the mannequin just has a better figure.”

Katie rolled her eyes and stood with her back to the window, looking back over the interior of the mall. “Yeah, real funny. You know what I wish?”

“What’s that?” Emma asked. The redhead had both hands cupped around her face and was still looking in the store.

“I wish I had a figure so perfect no guy could ignore me.”

Lenny was waiting nearby and finally had the opportunity he’d been waiting on. It took longer than he thought with these two. He’d been all ready with a horse when the one girl mentioned her friend doing one, but this wish would do for a start.

“Hi there, ye lovelies. Lenny I be. I’m here to assure, ye look perfect to me.”

Both girls looked down at the guy they’d barely noticed. Almost in sync with each other, they began giggling. Katie tried not to be insulting to the little man, but seeing him dressed like he was and listening to his silly little rhyme. It was just too much not to be amused, at least a little.

“Thanks, I really mean it.” Katie said. She was wiping a tear away laughing, and trying to look as thankful as she actually did feel deep down. What the man had said was very kind. But he was just so funny looking.

Suddenly Katie realized Emma had stopped laughing and was staring at her.

“What, what is it now?” Katie asked. Emma continued to stare and simply pointed.

“Y-y-your tits. They’re getting bigger.”

Katie dropped her eyes into her cleavage. Holy shit, she had cleavage. And it was growing. It was blowing up like a tire, slowly rising into the curves of her dress.

“Wow!” Katie said. And then the sensations inside began to build. She could feel the weight of her breasts increasing, the pull on her back, making her start to slouch. She stood up straight, backing against the glass window of the store. Her dress began to tighten and suddenly Katie saw something else. Her tits weren’t the only thing changing. Her arms were subtly slimming to a nicely shaped look. Her hips were sculpting to better fit the exotic lines of her dress. Even her legs seemed to firm up, any excess weight she had vanishing.

“Oh wowww!” Katie moaned. She’d never felt the pleasure she was now feeling. It was as though her body had been made of cardboard before and now she was laminated plastic. Every sensation from breathing to blinking felt incredible.

* * *

Emma was caught up in ogling Katie’s new body. She’d actually looked fine before. She just liked to give the girl a hard time, especially since she really was smarter and that bugged her more than anything. Having a blonde friend who topped all your grades was really tough in high school. But now the girl had tits to rival her own. They weren’t necessarily bigger but the way they filled out that dress was incredible. One false move and Katie might give some lucky guy the show of his life.

“Y-y-you, I mean are you okay?” Emma asked.

Katie was looking at her reflection in the store window. Her eyes were no less perfect than the rest of her. Of course they always were the brilliant turquoise they were now. Apparently having the perfect figure enhanced what qualities the girl had already achieved.

“I’m fantastic. Look at me.” Katie said. The blonde reached up and pressed both hands on either side of her chest. She pushed together and actually let one of her nipples slip free. “Oops, sorry bout that.”

As Katie covered the nipple back up, Emma silently cursed. Even her damn nipples look perfect, she thought. A jealous streak was quickly rising to the surface inside Emma. Her redheaded temper was not that hard to spark and her friend’s transformation was about to accomplish exactly that.

Lenny noticed that the girls apparently had all but forgotten he was there, and that was fine with him. These two were chatty. It couldn’t be long before the fun continued. He stepped a few feet away and stood next to a potted plant, waiting for any more wishes these young girls may decided to start making. His wait was a short one.

“How’d that happen?” Emma asked. She was trying not to sound jealous, but the effort wasn’t very convincing.

“I don’t know. Growth spurt?”

“Katie, you’re the smart one. A growth spurt in less than a minute? Ya gotta be kidding.”

The blonde girl giggled. “I know, but I’ve heard of a girl growing tits over the summer before. Why not overnight?”

“Tits over the summer? You just grew like three cup sizes in less than thirty seconds. Your dress hardly even fits anymore.”

“Yeah but don’t they look incredible? What was that you were saying about guys looking at me? I bet I could get any guy with this body.”

Emma was really bothered by this. It just didn’t make any sense. She felt like mouthing off even more than usual to her blonde friend. Katie spoke first though.

“Oooh, look over there. Look who’s at the mall madness event.”

Emma looked back over her shoulder and across towards the food court. There was a man who’d just walked around a corner and was making his way towards them but on the other side of the wide open expanse that separated all the shops.

Great, Emma thought. It would have to be him. Katie had a crush on the guy since she first set foot inside the high school. He was a good looking guy and all. But as Emma had pointed out every time his name came up, Mr. Thompson was a teacher. Heck, she thought, the guy was like forty. Somehow Katie’s logic regarding the guys looking at Dawn earlier didn’t apply to Mr. Thompson or her idle fantasies.

“Don’t start with him again, Katie.”

The blonde looked at her friend and frowned a little. “What? You know how I feel about Mr. Thompson. I just wanted to say hi. Besides, I bet he likes the new me.”

Emma grabbed Katie by the shoulder.

“A senior citizen would like you. You look like a Playmate of the Year. Now seriously, something isn’t right about all this.”

“HEY MR. THOMPSON, over here!” Katie was yelling before Emma could clamp her hand over the blonde’s mouth.

“Shut up. Don’t you seriously think he’s gonna be weirded out about this? You should be too.”

Emma was hoping to talk some sense into the girl. She was like a kid with a new toy. But this toy came from somewhere really wrong. It had to. And now, of course, Mr. Thompson had already given a half wave, probably not knowing who they were. Still, when Emma turned around, there he was strolling up and looking as wide-eyed as she might have guessed he’d look.

“Hey Emma, um... Katie?” The man said.

“Hi there Mr. Thompson. It’s so funny you’re here tonight.”

The man looked very puzzled and Emma could tell his eyes were fighting hard not to just blatantly stare at her friend’s tits.

“Er... well you know it’s technically morning. But I always come to events like this. It’s nice to find bargains.”

Emma smiled pleasantly, actually unsure of whether she was more bothered by Mr. Thompson undressing Katie with his eyes, or by the fact he wasn’t giving her the same stares.

“You’re totally right.” Katie said, giggling. “It is morning.”

“Oh geez...” Emma muttered. Sometimes the guy she had a crush on turned Katie into the dimmest bulb. Having a rack like she did now only made that even more evident.

Katie ignored her friend’s tone and stared up into the teacher’s big brown eyes. “So, find anything nice tonight, I mean this morning?”

The teacher was really struggling. Emma had seen him take several quick glances right down Katie’s shirt. She had to admit, the guy was doing pretty good for having such a tempting view. He was taller than both girls by over a foot. If he really wanted to, the man could have tits in widescreen hi-def right now.

“Um... well, I... I...” Quick glance. “I actually only just got here a few minutes ago. They closed the doors you know at one thirty. So I haven’t had much chance to look. Um...” Second glance. “I guess I was lucky to even make it in.”

“Yeah, lucky.” Katie said.

Emma couldn’t believe her friend. Tits less than five minutes and she was already acting like a bigger flirt than she was. Real bright way to prove her point about who the slut was.

“Is something different about you?” Mr. Thompson asked. “You look... er... something’s different right?”

Katie was leaning back, almost backing into the glass of the store window. It was clearly a maneuver aimed at getting the guy to lean forward and stare more into her ample cleavage. Emma couldn’t stand it any more.

“Oh for crying out loud. I wish you two would just stop playing games and fuck on the floor or something.”

Emma put her hand over her mouth. She hadn’t meant to have an outburst like that. It wasn’t like her, even with her fiery temper. But damn, she thought, Katie was acting like such a slut. She looked over at Katie and Mr. Thompson, expecting to hear some words, expecting them to tear her a new one, expecting anything but what the two did next.

Katie suddenly broke into a grin, a rather childlike one, but one that also looked quite seductive with her new figure. Mr. Thompson seemed to shift in closer to the girl, his legs looking stiff, his eyes suddenly very focused and dark. In a moment and with a move that shocked Emma more than she could ever describe, Mr. Thompson grabbed Katie and wrapped her in his arms. He pulled her lips to his, slobbering all over her in an animal-like kiss. The blonde girl responded with just as much passion, shoving her tongue inside his mouth and appearing very much the seasoned pro at such behavior.

Emma backed away a few feet, the heat off the two of them quickly spreading in the air. Katie was moaning already as the man squeezed her ass and pulled her into him. As Emma watched, she saw one of her friend’s hands sliding down the teacher’s pants and quickly pulling on his zipper. He pulled away from the kiss, looked down at her hand, then grinned. Grabbing her tits, Mr. Thompson crushed them in his eager hands. He pressed them up until they both popped out into his face. Emma could now tell that, yes, both of Katie’s nipples were perfect.

“Oh fuck, Oh fuck I want you.” Katie shouted.

Mr. Thompson didn’t seem to have any other thoughts. He ripped at the young girl’s tight dress, tearing it to her waist so her heavy tits bounced and showed just how naturally large they now were. Then, as Katie finally managed to free the man’s cock, the two of them fell right to the floor.

“What are you doing?” Emma cried out. “You can’t do this, not here, not with him?”

On some level she hoped her friend would hear the uncommon reason in her voice, look at what was happening, and possibly slow things down. At the very least she hoped to avoid what looked like a public porking on the floor in the mall.

Katie barely even stopped making out with the man. She kissed up and down his chest as he laid her back on the floor, raising her legs to either side of him. Looking at her redheaded friend, she smiled.

“Shut up slut. You always talked about how great this was. Now, let me have some fun.” Then looking at Mr. Thompson, the man who was currently feeling around under her dress for her panties, she added. “Go ahead, fuck me. Fuck me like a schoolgirl slut.”

The man nodded, his eyes more intense than ever. “Katie, I’m going to screw you so fucking hard.”

Emma gasped almost as much as Katie did when Mr. Thompson slid in between the teenager’s legs and shoved his cock inside the girl. He grunted and clearly pushed harder to get though any resistance the responsible student may have had left. Bottoming out, he began a pace, slapping down and forward, watching Katie’s large tits slosh towards her chin.

They were actually doing it, Emma thought. They were actually fucking on the floor in front of anyone who may decide to walk by. Fucking like animals in heat, Emma realized. What was happening around here?

“Get off her, Mr. Thompson. You can’t do this.” Emma pleaded, grabbing at the man’s shoulders.

Katie arched her back off the floor, the man’s cock reaching new depths inside her. She opened her eyes and gave her friend the iciest stare she could manage given her circumstances. “I told you to shut up slut. Go find your own man to fuck. I’m getting what I always wanted.”

“Yeah cute stuff.” Mr. Thompson said. He looked over at Emma as he rocked harder and harder into her friend. “Maybe I’ll do you later. Right now, I’m planning on painting this little bitch’s insides white.”

Emma couldn’t believe it. She couldn’t believe how either of them was acting. This was insane. Her own anger boiled over inside her, especially after hearing Mr. Thompson’s lewd comment and seeing that now he definitely was also undressing her with his eyes.

“You two are fucking sick. Fine, fuck like freaking bunnies. I wish you both lots and lots of babies!”

As soon as she said it, Katie seemed to scream in orgasm. Her voice echoed across the mall and Emma thought it a wonder nobody at the food court seemed to turn around and look. But what Katie said next took all focus away from possible witnesses.

“Oh fuck, yesss Mr. Thompson, do it. Fuck me full of babies. Fucking knock me up!”

And worse yet was the man’s reply.

“Unghh... you little slut. I’ll fuck you pregnant right here on the floor. Little teens like the mall don’t you? Well getting knocked up in the mall has to be some sort of poetic justice.” He grunted and began slamming harder than ever.

Emma shook her head, the insanity becoming too much. Mr. Thompson, one of the nicest teachers in school was now driving his cock down into Katie, the most levelheaded girl she knew. And they were talking about having babies, as though it were the most normal thing in the world. What was going on tonight?

“Ohhh... Oh I can feel it. It’s happening!” Katie screamed.

Mr. Thompson was banging the young girl so hard, her tits slapped her in the face. He held her waist up off the floor and drove down into her, making sure his cock could easily reach her womb. He had a crazed look in his eyes and grinned like a mad man.

“Oh fucking get ready for your first load, Katie!” He groaned and pulled her legs hard on either side of him.

Emma could hardly look away, even as much as she wanted to, as the man clearly began climaxing deep inside her blonde friend. He seemed to shake and clench hard as he forced his cock further and further, injecting rope after rope of white sticky cum into her young fertile body.

As Katie was laid back and she managed to look up at the man over her big sweaty tits, Emma saw complete satisfaction in that expression. It was as though she really did want what the man had done to her. How could she have changed so suddenly?

“That was fucking awesome!” Katie gasped. “I’ve never felt anything like it.”

Mr. Thompson still had his cock inside the girl and was already massaging her tits, rubbing the girl’s belly, doing anything to regain his erection. He grinned.

“Baby, we aren’t even beginning yet. I gotta get some babies inside you. I can’t say why, but man do I wanna fuck you so big you’ll pop with rugrats.”

Suddenly Emma saw him, the little man from just ten minutes before. He was standing over there partially hidden by a potted plant. But he was watching the whole thing. And his grin rivaled Mr. Thompson’s. He was behind this. He had to be. It was right after he said something that everything started. What had he said? What was doing this?

“Oh wow, Mr. Thompson.” Katie said. Her breathing was labored and she seemed incapable of actually sitting up. “I can’t wait to have these fucking tits squirting milk all over the place. I wish you could actually fuck me pregnant right here, right now, fast!”

That was it, Emma thought. That was what caused everything, wishes. They’d been talking and the girl said something about wishing she had a perfect figure. It was that little troll of a man. He was making their wishes come true, but in some perverted way. She had to stop them both. She had to warn them.

“Stop, stop it. It’s not you. It’s wishes. Wishes are responsible. You gotta think clearly.”

Mr. Thompson was already very hard, with a cock that somehow seemed even larger than before. He was pounding Katie like a nail, screwing the girl so roughly the back of her head hit the floor. He paid little attention to Emma.

“Please Katie, this isn’t you. You wouldn’t be doing this.” Emma pleaded, trying to again pull Mr. Thompson off her friend.

“Fuck, oh fuck Mr. Thompson.” Katie moaned. The girl looked over at her redheaded meddling friend. “Listen bitch, I want his babies, so back off. We all know you’re a fucking slut too. Stupid cock sucker.”

“No, listen Katie. It’s the wishes. Think about it. You’re smart. You know this.”

Katie arched her back for a moment, allowing Mr. Thompson to drive deeper and fully grab at her bouncing tits. She glared over at her friend and seemed to have a sudden thought. For half a second, Emma actually thought she saw the old Katie there, the normal one who never would even imagine a scene as disturbing as this. Any hope she had vanished as Katie turned to Mr. Thompson.

“You’re probably right. And you know what I really wish. I wish Mr. Thompson here would blow a load so deep inside your brain that cum filled up all that empty space between your ears. Maybe that’d shut you up, slut!”

Emma looked from the man down at her friend. “What, what the fu—”

Big strong hands grabbed Emma and she suddenly realized Mr. Thompson had just pulled out of her friend’s pussy. He held her shoulders firmly in place as he stood up and leered down at her face and chest.

“No, NOOOO!” Emma shouted. But Mr. Thompson seemed to possess supernatural strength. She couldn’t move at all as he placed one hand on her head and reached down with his other.

“Open wide, slut!” Mr. Thompson said.

Emma tried to look away, tried to turn her head. Out of one corner of her eye she could see the little man dressed as a leprechaun. He was laughing. He actually was enjoying all this. Something butted into her chin and her eyes darted back forward.

“Noooo—” Emma cried out. Mr. Thompson’s cock was huge, larger than any boy she’d ever sucked off, much larger than Craig Wolfe. Unfortunately she didn’t think before shouting out. As soon as her mouth opened, Mr. Thompson pulled her head forward, burying the entire length of his cock right into her throat.

Something was different though. Emma could feel it even through the panic quickly overtaking her every thought. She was gagging but the man’s cock felt different.

He’d already been primed and ready to erupt before ever shoving his cock in her tight little face. Now as he began to blow his load, Emma realized his cock was facing the wrong direction. It was spraying up into her throat, not down into her stomach. The man was actually firing his semen up into her head, just like Katie had wished.

“MMMphhhh-nnnsosooo!” Emma moaned. The moaning only made him erupt again. She could feel the sperm flooding her mind, not just her thoughts, but actually flooding her brain. Something seemed important, something she should remember. But her thoughts were leaving her, everything seemed to be growing light and floaty.

* * *

Mr. Thompson hauled his still partially hard cock out of the cute little redhead’s mouth. He let her slump to the floor unconscious. Grinning, he took his cock in hand and jacked it a few times.

“Wow!” Katie said. The girl still lay on her back, legs spread, semen leaking onto the floor from her stretched cunt.

Her favorite teacher looked at her and shook his head. “Stupid little slut really has cum on the brain now.”

Emma lay there, vapid smile on her face, stream after stream of semen leaking from both her ears and her nose.

Mr. Thompson stepped over between Katie’s legs. “What are you doing, letting all this cum leak out of you? It’s all going to waste. Now I’m just gonna have to fuck you twice as hard if we’re gonna get those babies inside you.”

Katie grinned like a bigger slut than Emma. “Go ahead, teacher, show me how hard!”

Lenny stepped out from the shadows of the potted plant. He couldn’t help enjoying the sight of both Katie and her man, and Emma, the poor girl with the cum headache. They’d both made that quite easy, much better than simply asking them for wishes.

“Her figure was perfect, it’s perfect to me. But give her some time, it’ll grow. Just you see. Babies she wished for, babies she’ll receive. Before the sun rises, she’ll have more than three. And last but not least, the redheaded lass. Thinking anything but cum is a thing of the past. Her mind is a mess, her head filled with seed. It’s not a big loss. A brainless slut she will be.”

Lenny hobbled tiredly along towards the food court. There were quite a few people standing in line at a small coffee shoppe. He imagined they were as thirsty for piping hot wishes as he was thirsty to deliver. This was definitely the hardest night’s work he’d gotten in several years, but somehow it seemed more enjoyable too. He’d almost forgotten the lives he was messing up. All the supple female flesh was making this far too fun to worry about that. Besides, he thought. It was his curse to bear and bear it he would.

Throughout all this, the filter seemed to be working fine. Nobody had even noticed what happened with the teens and their teacher, even at the height of their passion and screaming. No, Lenny thought smiling. You had to be much closer than the group at the food court to be witness to one of his wishes. Now, to see if more than coffee could get a man up in the morning.

To Be Continued...