The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Legend of Mystania

An Erotic Novel

By Thantos69

Chapter 2

Answers and Retribution

Kevin awoke; feeling more refreshed than he ever remembered being in the mornings. He thought this strange when he noticed that he had fallen asleep in his clothes the night before. He must have been exhausted. The dream he had was certainly worth sleeping in his clothes, a tingle in his crotch reminded him of the intense nature of it. He wondered if real sex was going to be as good. As he sat up in bed, he patted the mattress trying to find the old book, but it was gone.

“Strange. Did someone take it? I didn’t think finding the book was part of my dream.”

He shrugged, stood up, and decided to take a shower. He lifted a hand, intending to go to the closet and retrieve his bathrobe. The robe jerked itself off of its hanger and flew into his waiting grasp. Kevin turned around a walked a few steps before he froze and shot a glance back at the closet. He then looked at the bathrobe.

“Did this just...nah. I must not be fully awake yet.” He shook his head and went to the bathroom.

Kevin always shaved before he took his shower, but as he stood in front of the mirror, he got a shock. His face was completely healed, no cuts or bruises at all from the beaten he had taken. He should have suspected something from the refreshing feeling he had as he awoke, but it was still unusual to see. As he rubbed his hand over his face, the whiskers on his chin vanished, ending the need to shave.

“What the hell?” Kevin was beginning to wonder if he was hallucinating, perhaps he had taken a stronger blow to the head than he thought. That would certainly account for the events last night, wouldn’t it?

Of course, that didn’t explain why his face was healed. He wasn’t sure hallucinations were that realistic. He should be able to feel the soreness under the illusion at least.

He tried not to think about it as he took his shower. As a habit, he began to sing in the enclosed space. It took him several moments to realize that his song had musical accompaniment, which immediately stopped when he did.

“Very funny Caitlin!” He shouted, but didn’t get a reply.

He finished and stepped out, ignoring the fact that a towel flung itself into his grasp as he did. In moments he was dry and robed.

After he was dressed, he went downstairs for breakfast, where his parents Abigail and Peter Mage were waiting for him. Their mouths dropped when they saw his face.

“What happened to your bruises?” His mom gasped.

“Um, they’re gone?”

“Yes, I’ll say they are. That was a fast recovery.” His father answered.

“They must not have been as bad as we thought.” Kevin shrugged, not knowing was else to say. His parents seemed as if they wanted to comment further, but there was no overlooking the obvious. He was healed, none of them knew how, and further discussion would lead nowhere. His parents were practical people and didn’t like to engage in discussions that only led in circles.

“Do you want to stay home today?” His mother asked.

“Why?”

“Well, in case you run into that bully again who beat you up.”

“No, I’m fine. He’s going to be there when I get back to school anyway, so it doesn’t matter if I take a few days off or not. I’m not going to let him scare me away from getting an education.” Kevin sighed.

“Very good, I’m proud of you son.” His father stood up and clapped a hand on his shoulder. He then finished his coffee and wandered off to work.

His mom was just finishing up her bagel when May came into the room, looking all refreshed, showered, and beautiful. She didn’t have to be at work for about two hours yet, but she liked to come down and have breakfast with the family before they had to scatter to their commitments. As she sat beside Kevin with a bowl of Cheerios, she rose her nose up and took a whiff.

“Something smells really good.” She said.

Kevin didn’t smell anything. Nothing had been cooked for breakfast that morning, like his sister he was having a bowl of cereal. May kept sniffing around though, settling on him.

“Are you wearing a new cologne?” She asked, practically pressing her nose against him and breathing hotly down his neck.

“Um...no, not really. Mom changed soap in the shower, maybe that’s it.” He said uncertainly as he noticed her eyes start to glaze over.

“May?” She didn’t say anything, so he took her shoulders and shook. “MAY?”

“Huh? What? Oh, sorry Kevin. I must have been distracted.” She got up from the table to get some orange juice.

Something weird was going on, and he needed some time to think. So he decided to start on his way to school, even if he was half an hour early. As he was about to walk out the front door, May stopped him. She took him in her arms and kissed him softly on the mouth, lingering for a little longer than necessary.

“Have a nice day little brother.” She whispered, her eyes closed, her breath being drawn in large bursts. Kevin got the hell out of there.

He wasn’t sure why it had freaked him out so much. May was a very affectionate person; prone to touch those she loved. It wasn’t unusual to receive a hug or a kiss on the cheek, or a backrub when she was around. May had always felt a need for some kind of contact, and Kevin didn’t mind in the least. However, she had never really kissed him on the lips before. A tiny peck or two sometimes, but never a lingering kiss. Nor did she get dreamy eyed or breathless after said contact. If he didn’t know any better, he would think that she wanted him to fuck her. That was, of course, absurd.

“Dammit, I wish someone would give me answers?” He grumbled.

“Well, its about time you asked.” A female voice chimed, jerking him to attention.

“What? Wh...who said that? Where are you?” He demanded.

“Right here, you big dumb blind human.” A twittering form flew before his eyes.

It took his eyes time to adjust, and he almost swatted at the thing in front of him thinking it was a large bug. However, once he focused on the creature, he noticed it was a tiny green haired girl with sizable, for her frame, breasts and two translucent wings fluttering on her back.

“Okay, that does it? I’m either still in bed dreaming, or someone’s been slipping me some hallucinogens.”

“What in the goddess’s name is the matter with you.” The girl put her small hands on her bare hips. “Haven’t you ever seen a fairy before.”

“No, I don’t believe in fairies.” The moment he said this, he clapped his hand over his mouth. “Oops, perhaps I shouldn’t have said that.”

“I agree, it was pretty rude considering there’s one hovering before you.” She scolded.

“I had heard somewhere that every time someone says they don’t believe in fairies, that one of them dies.”

This statement seemed to annoy her to no end; she buzzed around his head several time, almost giving him a headache.

“What ever gave you a stupid idea like that? If it was that easy to kill a fairy, then what would be the point of us existing at all?”

“Uh, I suppose you’ve got a point.”

The fairy landed on his shoulder and sat down. It was an intriguing sensation to have a naked woman just a little bigger than ones hand to sit on your shoulder. She had a scent like those honey-roasted almonds you could get at a fair.

“Besides.” She sang sweetly into his ear. “You obviously believe in fairies otherwise you would not be the least bit concerned whether one of us died from a slip of the tongue.”

“Well, I’m an avid reader of fantasy. I figured that since I’ve been hallucinating all morning, why jinx it when its starting to get interesting. There are worse things that a fevered mind can cook up.”

“I am not a hallciwhatchimacallit, I am a fairy. Your mind is not fevered, poorly functioning perhaps, but otherwise healthy. So stop trying to pretend this isn’t real, it’s getting us nowhere.”

“Fine, you’re real. Now, oh great and real fairy, what is it that you want with me.”

“I’ve come to help you get used to your powers. I have come because you’re the chosen one.”

At this, Kevin began to laugh. He was shaking so hard the fairy was dislodged from his shoulder, forcing her to angrily flutter before his face.

“Chosen one? What is this, a cheesy fantasy novel? Couldn’t you have picked a better cliché?”

The fairy burst in angry tears; she rushed forward and began beating her fists on the bridge of his nose. “You stupid selfish human? How dare you make light of our duty? Do you have any idea what it cost to get the book to you, do you? My poor sisters had to die to summon up enough power to cross it between worlds. You stupid, stupid human!”

With that, she collapsed, clinging to his nose and sobbing. Her legs were straddling the tip, making Kevin very aware of the location of her small hairless pussy. He slowly reached up and grasped her lightly around the waist with two fingers. He gently placed her in his outstretched palm, where she sprawled out and continued weeping.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you. It just sounded silly that’s all.”

“Well.” The fairy choked on another sob. “It isn’t silly. My poor Butterbell, my sweet Honeysuckle, they sacrificed so much!” She grabbed his sleeve and blew her nose into it.

Kevin cracked a smile, his lips tightened, trying to hold back a laugh that would probably upset her further. But he couldn’t resist.

“Butterbell? Honeysuckle? Those are...interesting names.” He chortled.

The fairy caught his tone. Indignant, she burst from his palm and waved a finger in his face. “And just what is wrong with their names?” She demanded.

“Oh, nothing, nothing at all. What’s your name by the way...oh wait, let me guess. Moonbeam? Summerdai? Morningdew?” His grin grew as he held back the laughter.

“Jill.” She said softly, blushing and turning away.

His smile evaporated. “Pardon?”

“My name is Jill, okay. So stop making fun of me.” Jill’s lip quivered, threatening to unleash another burst of tears. “My mother had a twisted sense of humor when she named me. Its bad enough I have to put up with it among my own kind.”

“There’s nothing wrong with the name Jill.”

“Yeah, right.”

“Really, I mean it. Personally, it would be much easier for me to address you as Jill rather than something like Morningdew.”

Jill met his eyes with her big moist soulful ones. “You mean that?”

“Of course.”

“They must have been right then. They chose me to be your guide, perhaps because you would take my name more seriously.”

“Who are they?” Kevin asked suspiciously.

“The guardians of the book, of course. Look, that isn’t important at this particular moment. What is important is trying to get you settled into your role. After we get you settled, you can ask all the history related questions you want.”

“Fine, fine, okay, so I’m the ‘Chosen One.’ Man that still sounds so corny. What exactly does that mean?”

“Every time the D’hrrtv dies, all of the knowledge and experience he had gained throughout his life is written into a book, known as the Tome of Ascension. This book lies dormant until a chosen one is revealed, then it is absorbed into the mind of the new D’hrrtv.” Jill explained.

“Oh, is that all, well that is so much clearer now. What the hell is a D’hrrtv?” Kevin practically shouted.

“The D’hrrtv is like a wizard, actually, he is more of a mage. Meaning, he can learn and control spells like a wizard, but there are a few internal abilities that he has that a wizard cannot accurately duplicate. On our world of Mystania, the D’hrrtv acted as a sort of diplomat, or police, among the wizards.”

“So, basically, you’re saying that I have magic. And I tell other people with magic what they can and can’t do with it.” Kevin cocked an eyebrow.

“That’s an overly simple way of putting it.” Jill bit her lip.

“What aren’t you telling me?”

“I’m not sure if I can translate this properly into you’re language, but D’hrrtv means Mage of Sex.”

“Excuse me?”

“Not really sex per se,” Jill said quickly, blushing as she tried to explain. “It refers more to the feeling you get when you experience sex.”

“Pleasure?” He suggested.

“No, no, no. Not the physical sensation, there’s a connection between two people during the act...”

“Love?”

“No, not love, and don’t mention lust either. It’s really hard to describe, but there’s this energy, a raw feeling that emerges during the act. It’s something you wouldn’t really notice until it isn’t there anymore. You’re the mage of that, I’m sorry but your people don’t have a word for it. You seem to caught up in the act to objectively experience the phenomenon.”

“Great, I’m a specialized wizard who deals in nookie. I’m sorry Jill, but this is too bizarre for a hallucination. I must still be in bed.”

The fairy shot off around some trees, circled them, and buzzed back, flying faster and faster. She seemed to be cursing in a language that he didn’t understand, although how he knew she was cursing, he didn’t know. The language sounded like wind chimes, the soft kind that didn’t annoy the hell out of you. When she got control of herself, she paused right in front of his face, poking his nose as roughly as she could with her dainty hand.

“I am only going to say this once more. You are NOT dreaming, you are NOT seeing things. This is real, and the sooner you accept it as real, the easier its going to be for everyone involved.”

“Uh huh.”

“Why you insufferable...Okay, just watch yourself the rest of the day. See the weird things that you do instinctively with your powers. Experiment with them if you feel brave enough. By the end of the day, I expect you to accept the reality of the D’hrrtv, Mr. Kevin Mage!” She cried, emphasizing the last word.

“Experimenting?” He was intrigued.

“During the Ascension rite, you had an opportunity to absorb as much of the knowledge that the Tome has to offer you. This knowledge is already in your mind, waiting for your will to access it. Think of what you want to do with the power, and ask your mind to recall how it is done. If you have enough power, it will be done. Now, if you would excuse me, you frustrating human, I need to be off to let out some steam!”

With that, Jill shot away so fast, Kevin wasn’t even sure if the fairy had ever been before him.

“Dreaming or hallucinating?” He shook his head. “Either way, if the rules are as she stated, then perhaps I can have some fun with this.”

* * *

When Kevin arrived at school, everyone seemed to take notice of him. It was as if they noticed a change, but weren’t sure exactly what it was. Even though it was disconcerting, he shook it off and walked boldly into the building. In the hall were some cheerleaders, they were staring at him and giggling, whispering among themselves. A wave of humiliation passed over him as he realized that they had probably seen the video Bethany and Tina had made of him, but that feeling suddenly evaporated and was replaced with anger. Let them laugh, he would show them!

The cheerleader’s laughter quickly cut off as urine erupted from the bladders and down their legs, completely soaking their panties. They ran for the bathroom, horrified that someone might notice what had happened. All in all, it was fortunate they were wearing their short uniforms rather than jeans, or their little accident would have been difficult to hide. Kevin was astonished. Had he caused it to happen? He asked his mind for an instant urination spell and the instructions showed a brief word and gesture. Racking his memory, Kevin realized that he did indeed perform this spell, albeit unconsciously. He grinned, there was much potential here.

He noticed another thing as he wandered the halls and visited his locker. There were several girls who turned their heads at his approach and sniffed deeply. One or two of them matched his pace and found reason to remain in his presence for a time, trying to take a discrete sniff as their eyes rolled back in their sockets. At first, he wondered if he had a body odor problem, but these girls seemed to enjoy it. Odd, the guys didn’t seem to notice anything; even most of the girls ignored him. More often than not, the girls who did sniff the air when he was around were ugly, plain, occasionally pretty but shy, and once a confirmed lesbian.

By the time he was in his first class, a million thoughts were running through his head. He couldn’t concentrate on anything the teacher said, but the class was English so it wasn’t important. He was already beyond anything the English teacher had to teach him, and high school English was just a rehash of the stuff they taught every single year in every single grade. It was a wonder how there could be so many illiterate people when the class was nothing but repetitious spelling and grammar delivered in a twelve-year package.

So as the teacher was talking to himself, Kevin let his attention wander over the rest of the class. He noticed that about six girls in the class were fidgeting in their seats and cast occasional glances his way. Kevin wished he knew what they were thinking.

Oh god, he smells so good. I wish I knew what cologne he buys, I could spray it on my pillow and just lie in it all day. Maybe I could invite him to my room and let him do the honors for me! Jesus, where did that thought come from, not that its too bad, he is kind of cute...Jeez, why do I feel so horny all of a sudden?

Kevin jerked his head around as he heard this sexy voice, but no one else seemed to be paying any attention. A pretty little brunette wearing thick glasses caught his eye and turned away blushing. He tried to recall her name, ah yes, Sandy, a quiet shy girl that hung out in the library a lot, much like him.

He looked at me, he looked at me! Oh, I could just die, I wonder if he knows what I was thinking. He’s so sexy, I can’t stop looking, and that smell!!!

It was the same voice, and Kevin was sure it was coming from Sandy. He was hearing her inner monologue, how awesome! How much more convenient than just reading their minds and having to wade though layers of psycho babble. This gift of his interpreted his wish and made it come true. So far all of his acts had been unconscious, it was time to take an initiative in this power game.

He formed a mental image of himself naked and willed itself to be sent into her brain. Sandy gasped and nearly fell out of her seat.

“Miss Wittager, is something the matter?” Mr. Barnes, the English teacher frowned.

“No...no, Mr. Barnes. I just...um...I...slipped.” She whimpered in embarrassment as the class laughed at her as they were wont to do at anything that distracted them from the boring lessons.

“I’ll trust you pay more attention to your lessons. I will not tolerate students nodding off in my class.” He scolded, and turned back to the board.

Poor Sandy Wittager was turning scarlet, her thoughts far from scent and sex at the moment. Kevin felt bad for her, and kind of guilty for causing her trouble in a minor way. He made an unnoticeable gesture, and within a few seconds Mr. Barnes let out a fart loud enough to rattle the windows. The class burst out in renewed laughter, this time at the teacher’s expense. He angrily tried to settle them down.

Kevin smirked, a just reward for a man used to talking out of his ass. When the class was settled, he resumed his watch over his fellow students. He noticed that Bethany Thomas was looking at him. When she saw that she had his attention, she gave him an arrogant smirk and turned away.

What a loser! I can’t believe I got him to expose himself to me yesterday. All these pathetic nerds think about is sex. The look on his face when he realized he’d been set up, priceless. Funny though, I thought Mike said he’d beat the shit out of the little perv afterwards. By the way he slammed the sausage in me last night, I would have guessed he got him good, Michael always was a better lover after some violence. Shit, is that nerd still looking at me? Maybe he needs another lesson. Perhaps Mike would like to do something more permanent. Ooo, or maybe I can show that tape to his dyke girlfriend.

As Bethany was thinking this, Kevin was getting angrier, his hands nearly putting indentions into the sides of his desk. What an evil bitch! So, she got off on trying to publicly humiliate him? Well, let’s see what happens when she gets a taste of her own medicine!

With a loud rip, the top of Bethany’s cheerleader outfit tore itself in two, taking her bra right along with it. For a couple of brief moments, Kevin got to admire her naked tits with her large erect nipples. After that, she screamed and covered herself with her hands, shifting frantically trying to get some of the torn fabric to cover her. The rest of the class was in too much shock and awe of the spectacle to comment. She jerked out of her seat, still fighting futilely to cover herself.

“Miss Thomas! I won’t allow this kind of indecency...” Mr. Barnes tried to say, but was drowned out by the cheers and catcalls that the stunned audience finally managed to process. That and her own screams served to end his lecture.

She fled the classroom, but not before the elastic in her skirt inexplicably loosened, causing it to fall around her ankles, simultaneously tripping her up and exposing her skimpy panty clad ass to the class. She jerked her clothes up unsuccessfully and escaped, bursting into tears of humiliation. The teacher followed her, planning to escort the harlot to the principal.

The unattended classroom buzzed with excitement about the event. The thoughts floating around were all similar, with the guys expressing sentiments of lust and the girls thinking that she was a brazen slut with a tone both of disgust and admiration.

Kevin, meanwhile, was extremely excited. He was thinking that magic was actually working, that perhaps this wasn’t all a dream. He could think of many entertaining uses for the power.

* * *

Kevin was a Library Aide during third period, it was an easy job and there was rarely much to do. It was only when a shipment of new books came in to label and shelf that he was kept busy. So the period was pretty much free for him to do whatever he wanted. This freedom was appreciated that day when an opportunity arose that he just couldn’t resist.

Tina Slaven, who was a photographer for yearbook as well as a cheerleader, was walking the halls on her own errands. A wicked grin crossed Kevin’s face; it was time for a little payback.

“Hey Tina.” He greeted, intercepting her path.

She was startled briefly by his sudden appearance, but regained her cool and gave him a smirk.

“Hello Mr. Mancream.”

“I see that certain parts of my display have captured your interest.” Kevin smiled, ignoring her mocking attitude.

“Oh please.” She flipped her hair back. “I thought Beth’s boyfriend beat the shit out of you yesterday.”

“I have quick recovery.” He answered, putting a leering tone into the word ‘recovery.’

Is this dweeb trying to hit on me? Mondo gross. How can he have the nerve after...what’s that smell? Mmmm, smells good, I wonder what he’s got on?

Kevin froze as these thoughts drifted toward him. When he noticed her trying to sneak closer for a sniff, his grin widened? So far, the girls who claimed that he smelt funny reacted in a stimulatingly positive way. This revenge was going to be easier than he thought.

He is kind of cute, I suppose, in a nerdy way. His body was okay, and his cock certainly didn’t look that bad. Oh god, what the hell am I thinking!

“I...I suppose you want me to give you the video tape.” Tina said forcefully, trying to choke out her inner monologue.

“The tape? Oh no, go ahead and keep it, show it to your friends. Sure, at first it was embarrassing, but now that I think about it, its rather exciting knowing a bunch of cheerleaders are getting off on the sight of my body.” He said smoothly.

“As if!” Tina blushed.

Why the hell am I getting so damn horny?

“Is that so, how many times have you watched the video Tina?” Kevin asked, mumbling a little truth spell under his breath afterwards.

“Six.”

Jeez, why did I tell him that? I should have told him I just saw it when I showed it to the girls. Now he’ll probably think I watched it privately at home. I’m such a naughty slut. What the hell, where did that come from? The tape must have affected me more than I thought, he is sooo hot.

“Really? Six? How many times of those were you alone?” Kevin whispered, stepping closer.

“F..f...four.”

“I’m flattered, did you get off?”

I should slap him, but...oh jeez! I need some cock, bad! If anyone asks me to spread for them, I’ll do it right now! I hope he doesn’t ask, it would be so...so...so hot. Please ask me, I’ll do anything!

“Yes.” She squeaked, barely able to be heard.

Kevin was delighted; he had no idea it would work this strongly. He suspected those that smelt him got horny, but had no idea of the magnitude. This arrogant bitch changed into a docile sex kitten so fast he nearly experienced whiplash. The best part was, other than a small truth spell; he hadn’t used any magic on her.

“I’m glad you enjoyed the video, would you like to make another one?” He leered, his lips brushing against her ear.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES!!!!

“Wh...what do you mean?”

“Is the AV room available?”

“Yeah, for about an hour.” She gulped.

“Let’s go check it out then.” He pulled away from her a little, and slipped his arm around her shoulders. “And if you’re a good girl, I might let you have the privilege of fucking me.”

At that moment, Tina Slaven came, flooding her panties.

‘Damn, I’m going to enjoy these powers.’ Kevin thought.

* * *

Five minutes later, video camera in hand, Kevin was more than ready to start the show.

“Seeing as how you enjoyed my performance yesterday, I thought perhaps you would be eager to return the favor. Dance for me.” “There...there’s no music.” Tina whimpered, suddenly shy in front of the camera yet too turned on to leave without hope of satisfaction.

“Sounds like there is too me.” He grinned.

A playful erotic melody filtered into her head, her body shivered as her resistance melted away. She felt hot, so damn hot, so damn right. Her athletic body began to sway in time to the music, her skin flushed with desire.

Kevin pressed down on the record button.

“How do you feel Tina?” He asked using his telepathy so his voice wouldn’t be recorded. She didn’t seem to notice that he hadn’t spoken aloud.

So horny?

“What was that Tina, I didn’t hear?”

“I’m soooo horny!!!” She moaned, her hips undulating a little more forcefully to punctuate the statement.

“I don’t believe you, you’re going to have to prove it.”

“Oh Jesus!” She sighed, not missing a swing of her hips. Tina became bolder, rubbing her hands up the sides of her breasts, occasionally pinching the very visible nipples poking through her top. She did some stretching tricks, to show him how high she could raise her thigh and inadvertently show him more of her skin. Her fingers played with her panties, as though trying to decide if she should take them off.

‘Man, it’s a good thing I caught her on a day she was in uniform.’ Kevin thought. The girl’s mind was in a daze as she caressed her lightly clad body. It was time to focus her energy.

“What do you need Tina?”

“I’m hot, I’m burning.” She groaned.

“What do you need Tina?”

“Cock, I need some cock in me, please, I can’t take it.”

“Look at you, prattling like a slut, like any cock will do. Perhaps I should leave, let you go find a puny football players rod.” Kevin teased, putting in a suggestion that made the idea revolting.

“OOOOOOoooo!” Tina sighed in frustration. Football players? Big macho jerks, no more use other than as shoulder candy, a wham bam and its all over. Hell no!

“I see that doesn’t please you Tina, you need someone who has an idea of how to use his tool, don’t you?”

“Yes! Yes!” Tina blatantly pinched her nipples for the camera, her other hand traveled down her bucking pelvis.

“Such as nerds perhaps, those low people on the social ladder who have nothing better to do than to think of what they would do to a woman if they just had the chance. Imagine their hands stroking their manhood several times a day for hours on end as they invent new techniques in their minds to bring their partners pleasure. Pleasure that could be yours if you would only stroke their confidence a little.”

“Uh, uh, uh....” Tina whimpered as her fingers found her cleft and dug into it through her panties. She thought of all the boys that she hardly thought was worth even sharing a glance with a minute ago and now drooled at the idea of the package between their legs. How could she not have seen the love machines wandering the halls? How could she have been so blind.

“And let us not forget about the poor lesbians that you cheerleaders made fun of on a regular basis. These poor brave souls who weren’t afraid to show who they were yet ridiculed for not conforming to your standards of popularity. Girls who would eagerly educate you in the finer pleasures a woman’s body can receive. Can you just imagine what you’re missing out on?”

Tina cried, struggling for a release that she just couldn’t seem to achieve. In her mind, it felt as if there were tongues sliding wetly all over her intimate regions, feminine hands stroking along her soft skin. The female advances shared her body with hard throbbing dicks sliding inside her, keeping her on the very edge of fulfillment. Nerds and dykes? Unbelievable, a selfish bitch like her didn’t deserve this kindness!

Kevin grinned, conditioning this shallow cunts mind was like sandblasting a soup cracker. He carefully unzipped his pants, making sure not to jar the camera as he wrestled his love muscle out. Tina drooled as she stared at it, in her world of nerds and lesbians, this was a god cock to her.

“I need it!” She begged.

“Need what?”

“Cock! Cock, cock, cock, cock, COCK!”

“I’m afraid you’ll have to be more specific.”

“Kevin’s cock!” She screamed, ripping off her panties with one fierce tug. “I need Kevin Mage’s cock, I am a slave to Kevin. Fuck me, use me, spank me till I bleed, I need that cock so bad!”

Tina came hard, her pussy juice sprayed out of her pussy as she worshiped his almighty dick, and he caught it all on film. He wondered what he would do with it. Should he send it to the cheerleaders to utterly humiliate her, or perhaps pass it around to the other social outcasts to use in blackmailing her. Perhaps he should just give her a copy to remind her of just how mighty she truly is. There were so many options, yet he just wanted to enjoy the moment now and decide later.

By this time, Tina had recovered somewhat and came crawling toward him on hands and knees. She licked her lips as his ever-present scent washed over her, her eyes glued to the pre-cum covering his dick.

“May I master?” She begged, without any need for prompting.

“You may.”

Delighted, Tina grabbed his dick and popped it into her mouth, making sure to lick his juice off. She bobbed her head happily as though receiving a favorite treat. Kevin got this on film, delighted in the extra attention that ‘master’ reference would bring. This was his first blowjob, and although she wasn’t very good at it compared to what he would receive in the future, her enthusiasm was a turn on. She didn’t have much of a technique. She would stuff as much of it into her mouth as she could, gagging a couple of times as some slid down her throat, then she would hold it there and suck, occasionally swirling her tongue to get the ever increasing flavor. At least she was able to keep her teeth in check.

As it was, he was barely able to last two minutes, what with all the eroticism leading up to the moment. He pulled out just in time to blast sperm all over her face and hair, making sure to dribble some onto the breasts of her cheerleading outfit. Tina came herself as her face was defiled, she stuck her tongue out to catch as much spunk at she could. Odd, according to a couple of the slutier cheerleaders as school, she would have thought it would taste salty, but instead it seemed to taste like her favorite ice cream.

Kevin noted with pleasant surprise that although his dick was still dribbling sperm on the floor, it gave no signs of going limp. Hell, he was even still in the mood for some more stimulation, so didn’t have to fight to keep his erection.

“Alright Tina, you’re my little bitch in heat and you’ve been a very good doggy indeed. Turn around present yourself for your reward.”

Tina did as he ordered, wiggling her tight butt at him in invitation. “Oh Kevin, you’re bitch needs to be mounted. Please tie with me master, show your horny doggy how a proper mating is supposed to be.”

‘Damn girl, you sure know how to take to a role.’ Kevin marveled. He knelt down on his knees and lifted her skirt with one hand, exposing her bare ass and dripping pussy. Holding the camera was getting to be a pain and he debated what to do with it. Already he had enough incriminating evidence on her to satisfy his revenge, so he turned it off and set it aside. Now he would be better able to enjoy his first real fuck.

Kevin rubbed the head of his dick against her opening, thoroughly soaking it with her excitement. This baby ought to slide right on in. Tina’s hips were locked in a spread position in anticipation.

“Don’t tease, please, stick it in!” She cried.

He gave her a curt nod and grabbed her slim waist. He yanked her back, hard. His dick, the head already poking the inside of her shot forward and broke through. Tina gave out a sharp cry of pain and a drawn moan of pleasure as he buried in to the hilt.

“What the hell!” Kevin exclaimed, as he felt his cock rip through what had been a once intact hymen. ‘Holy Shit! She’s a virgin, was a virgin, I’m fucking a virgin. I would have thought...’

He would have finished this thought, but he felt a wave of energy pass through him, removing all cramps or discomforts of the position. The intense feeling of extreme health urged him to fuck her, and fuck her hard. He could have sworn his dick just grew another inch or two, but it must have been his imagination. With a grunt of vitality he plunged deep, and broke through her cervix.

Tina let out a brief yelp, but couldn’t help but hump back at him. She had heard horror stories of other girls first times, but this was unbelievable. It sex got any better than this the second time around, she would rent a room, spread her legs, and have a sign ready stating “EVERYONE WELCOME ABOARD.”

Kevin was spearing into her womb, he realized. There was a chance that she could get pregnant. The idea excited him, a virgin bitch cheerleader carrying the baby of one of the so-called ‘social inferiors.’ Yet despite this thought, he retained enough sense to understand it wouldn’t be rational. Why punish a newborn because he had something against the mother? So he opened himself to his power and made the union infertile.

Tina had cum several times and was babbling incoherently in passion. It was a wonder she was still able to stand on hands and knees. There was not much more pleasure that her body could take. Kevin had been building up to his own climax and decided to have mercy on her, besides, their hour was almost up.

He pulled out as he came, his sperm erupting all over her back, bunched up skirt, and bare butt. The first squirts even managed to get into her hair. He was amazed how much there was of it, as it just kept coming out. The back of her shirt was practically soaked and pools of cum were forming in the grooves of her bundled skirt. She collapsed on the dirty floor, writhing in excitement as she came again, delighting in that she could please her master with her body.

Kevin grabbed her head and had her clean his dribbling cock for a minute for putting it back into his pants. He than told her to lick up their juices, of which there was a lot, off the floor using only her tongue. Tina did not even question this before she set to work, allowing him some time to put the camera up and eject the tape.

“You have a pep rally today, don’t you?” Kevin asked, looking down at the cum drenched girl still licking his spunk off the floor. She looked up for a moment, a long string of jizz hung down her face. Damn, wouldn’t this be a Kodak moment!

“Yes master, last period.” She confirmed, her mind still in a fog yet able to focus on her master’s wishes.

“Good. I have some orders for you. First off, stop calling me master unless I say otherwise.”

“Yes Kevin.” She looked downcast for a moment.

“Second, we are not lovers. You are a toy to be used to get myself off in if I have the urge and no one better is around to do it with. You are not to seek a second round with me, only I may determine if you’re worthy to waste my spunk on.”

Her head dropped even further as though her world shattered. “Yes.” She squeaked.

“It won’t be all bad though. As compensation, you will be bisexual, and you will experience extreme pleasure engaging in sex with those you up till now spurned as beneath you. You will never be able to match what I’ve done to you, but you will come awfully close. On an equal note all the overconfident and swaggering assholes you used to be attracted to will never be able to even get you wet, much less give you an orgasm.”

“Thank you Kevin.” She sighed, realizing the gift her master was giving her.

“Now, as for the pep rally, you may wipe the cum off of your skin, but you are not to take a shower, nor are you to wash your hair or uniform. You will just have to take the chance that people will think the dried cum is some other substance and that you are just a skanky bitch. Also, since you ripped your panties, you’ll have to do without unless you can convince one of your teammates to lend you an extra pair if you’ll eat her out. If you want to go that route, I believe you might have luck with Susan.”

“Yes Kevin.” Tina nervously fingered her outfit, catching a blob of cum and then sucking off her finger.

“You’d better get yourself cleaned up as best you can.” Kevin stood up and headed for the door. As an afterthought, he paused and turned back. “Perhaps you’d like to earn a second fuck?”

Tina immediately shot up and bounced enthusiastically. “Oh yes Kevin, anything, whatever you desire.” She posed in what she hopefully thought was an irresistibly sexy pose.

“Good, then for your sake, I hope you’re successful.” He said with a winning grin.

* * *

After school, he found himself riding in a car beside Tina, whom it was easy to tell was trying to fight back the urge to reach over and fondle him. This amused him, as it was clear that she was bound by his wishes whether or not she got any sexual pleasure from him.

He also felt rather invigorated, much to his surprise. He had gone to the pep rally to check out Tina’s progress, noting that the little devil was wearing panties. While there, he became horny and ended up taking a flirtatious lesbian to the ladies room, and after casting a brief spell of privacy, had his way with her leaning over the sinks. It turned out, she was a virgin as well, which shouldn’t have been surprising but nevertheless caught him off guard as he merely rammed it home without a thought.

Odd though, he had came off three times that day participating in two sexual encounters and yet he felt as though his body had received a full day’s rest. Kevin thought sex was supposed to drain the body of energy, not the other way around. If he hadn’t just been hallucinating that fairy earlier, he would have a lot of questions to ask her when she showed up again.

“Are you sure Bethany fell for it?” Kevin asked, attempting to ease the awkwardness of silence.

“Oh yes Kevin, they are all fired up for me.” Tina beamed, hoping that he would ask her to pull over so he could reward her properly, yet disappointed when he didn’t.

Kevin smiled. Tina was supposed to flirt with Bethany’s boyfriend Michael Doncrastor and then was to suggest a threesome with her cheerleader girlfriend. She was required to put much emphasis on eating out Bethany after the boyfriend had dumped a huge load of spunk into her snatch. No doubt Bethany would really need to be brought off after big and dumb used her body as a cum receptacle and there was no way Mr. Jock was going to put his own mouth there afterward. Bethany, being as selfish in her own orgasms as Michael was with his, would delight in having her snatch eaten out even though she didn’t intend to return the favor. Perhaps the sight of Tina lezzing out would turn on Michael enough to go a second round, with a little more effectiveness. It didn’t take much convincing on Tina’s part to get her friend to agree and arranged a tryst after school. Tina instructed them to start without her and she would be along shortly after running a small errand for her mom.

Tina then found Kevin and gave him the thumbs up. Soon, they were in her car and with any luck, would arrive a Bethany’s while she was in the act. They wouldn’t even bat an eye when they heard the door open because they were expecting Tina and both knew that Bethany’s parents wouldn’t be home for hours. Sure enough, when they arrived and entered the house, the unmistakable sounds of squishy sex was heard. Tina was about to let out a giggle, but Kevin grinned and put a finger to his lips, then beckoned her to undress. No need to tell her twice.

Michael was unceremoniously plowing his girlfriend from behind when Tina walked in on them in all her nakedness. He leered at her perky boobs with their hard pointy nipples, then glanced down at her lightly shaved and dripping bush.

“Hell yeah, another bitch for my harem, get over here you whore.” He demanded as he yanked harder on Bethany’s hips.

“Now that’s a rather rude greeting for your girlfriend’s best friend, don’t you think?” Kevin announced, stepping into the room, still fully clothed. “Not that I expected anything suave or sophisticated from you.”

The two lovers reacted at though they were struck by lightning. Bethany gave a little scream and pulled away, trying to hide her nakedness from Kevin. Michael yanked out at the same time, not even bothering to cover and he quickly stood up.

“WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU LITTLE PRICK!” Michael roared in fury, stepping forward and ready to beat the shit out of the interloper.

“Little prick? Funny you should mention that.” Kevin sounded bored as he made a small gesture with his hands.

Michael found himself flung back onto the coach. There was something wrong with his groin, it was, shit, it was...getting smaller. Tina watched in fascination as the quarterback’s eight-inch erection shrank down to a hard on that was barely one inch in length. She had seen girls in the gym showers that had clits bigger than that.

“Tsk, tsk, what a shame Mike, you really should have read the label on that bottle of steroids you take. After all, they have nasty side effects. But dear me, I forgot, do you even know how to read?” Kevin shrugged.

“My dick! Mother fucker!” Michael cried, but made no move to get up from the couch.

“What do you want?” Bethany whimpered, still covering up as best she could and giving him a new look of respect and fear.

Kevin noted that she wasn’t starting to get horny like some of the other girls that day. He searched his mind and found it didn’t matter, he would just have to tweak those feelings manually.

“Well, for starters, I heard there was an orgy here and I thought to participate. Too bad for me that there are only four of us and you aren’t worthy to fuck. Ah well, at least I have Tina here.” Kevin grinned and patted Tina’s behind.

Tina was elated that her master was going to fuck her, and tried to wiggle her butt in his groping hands so he could get a good feel. However he pulled away after only a few pats.

“You’re an asshole, get out of my house.” Bethany screamed, trying to back up some courage with false bravado. “Michael, kick his ass.”

“I can’t!” He whined, unable to move.

“That’s too bad Beth, looks like your boyfriend is impotent in more than one department. Now that he can’t fuck or fight, I guess you’re just stuck with the shallow wading pool that is his personality.”

While he was talking, Kevin removed his pants and sat back in a recliner, giving Bethany a good look at his hard cock. She stared in amazement, it was nothing like the one she had teased the other day. That had been about six inches long and perhaps an inch thick. This one had to be about ten inches, maybe twelve, with a near two-inch diameter. Also, there were veins sticking out, giving the rod a bumpy texture that throbbed along with his pulse. That would feel real good going up inside her.

Bethany shook her head to dislodge this thought. The nerd had walked right into her house, emasculated her boyfriend, humiliated her, and was now exposing himself. There was no way she was going to get aroused at the sight of that hot throbbing mouth watering cock!

Kevin had been monitoring her thoughts as she stared and drooled at him. He began tweaking around in her mind, pushing buttons she didn’t even know she had. Soon she was starting to hyperventilate and soak the couch cushions with her juices.

“Have a seat Tina.” He offered.

“Okay.” Tina bounced into his lap, grabbing his dick with her small hand and positioning it at the lips of her pussy. She made sure her friend got a good look as she slowly started to slide down.

“Oh god, it feels soooooo good!” She moaned loudly for Bethany’s benefit. “You should definitely try this Beth.” She sighed as she bobbed up and down on his lap.

“Yep, too bad she’s a skanky whore who doesn’t deserve to ride this.” Kevin grinning, bucking up hard and pushing the last bit up her obscenely stretched cunt. He reached up to play with her tits.

Bethany squirmed, pissed at being called a whore and a skank, yet at the same time feeling incredibly aroused. Why the hell was he fucking Tina? She was a million times hotter than that tramp. If he would just bring that cock over here, she would show him what a true pro could do.

“You look a bit uncomfortable Beth.” Kevin grinned as he played with Tina’s boobs. “Need some relief? Why don’t you crawl atop your boyfriend there and have a good time.”

“I can’t.” She whined.

“Oh, why not?” Kevin asked, bucking his hips to get Tina to squeal, his dick obviously deep inside her womb.

“Because he’s tiny.” She cried. “His penis wouldn’t satisfy a squirrel, I need your hot man stick in me!”

Michael whimpered at hearing his girlfriend making fun of his size, but was strangely excited. He attempted to masturbate.

“Funny, yesterday you were all about rejecting my man cream, you lost your chance.” Kevin smirked, stroking Tina’s clit and bringing her to her second or third orgasm in the last five minutes.

“Oh please, I need your cock, I’ll do anything!” Bethany cried, as the waves of erotic energy assaulted her brain.

“No, you’re a worthless slut, you will never have the pleasure of my dick inside you, bringing you to heights of pleasure the human body was never meant to achieve. You’re going to have to be satisfied with mister thimble there.” He waved dismissively at Michael.

“I can’t be satisfied with him. He rarely brought me off when he was large, much less hung like a mouse. Look at him, the pathetic perv is jerking off, and not even doing a good job. He can’t even enclose his hand around it enough to make it count. He’s worthless as a lover, he was bad then and worse now.”

Bethany was right, Michael couldn’t seem to get enough friction going around his little one-inch stub with his large and clumsy hand. However, as she began berating his skills as a lover and scorning his tool, he got excited. A little squirt of cum dribbled out and he went limp, getting even smaller.

“Oh jeez, look at that, what a joke. With all that pubic hair hiding his nub, he looks like a woman. An ugly, smelly, hairy woman.” Bethany cried.

Michael, to his further embarrassment, was finding himself getting aroused again.

“Boy, that isn’t very nice of you. If you’re not careful, you’ll hurt peanut boy’s feelings.” Kevin thrust harder into Tina, who was bucking wildly on his hips. Loud squishy sounds came from where they were joined, juices were squirting out under the pressure, soaking the carpet.

“I don’t care, I need your man cream, I’ll do anything, please.” Bethany begged.

“Anything?”

“Yes, whatever you wish.”

“Very well.”

With that, Kevin let go of his self-control. He grunted as a huge load of sperm flooded Tina’s womb, sending the girl to new heights of pleasure herself. Cum leaked down over his balls as her pussy was unable to hold it all. Finally, after a brief shudder, he was finished, and pulled her off much to her disappointment. He sat her down in the recliner and came over to her side, offering his dick and balls for her to clean off. She went to work without a word.

“There’s your man cream.” He gestured at Tina’s flooded cunt. “You better get started, or you’ll have to lick it off the floor.”

“You want me to eat her pussy.” Bethany protested, but couldn’t take her eyes off of the cum leaking out of her friends mound. “But, I’m not a lesbian.”

“That’s too bad for you, because it’s the only way you’re going to get my man cream.” Kevin shrugged, and then groaned as Tina’s enthusiastic tongue ran over a sensitive spot under his balls.

Bethany tried to hold herself back, because munching carpet was beneath her, but all that cum bubbling out of the slit, going to waste, was too much to bear. She slumped to her knees and buried her face between Tina’s thighs, slurping the cream out her hole. When she couldn’t suck anymore out, she had to push her tongue in deep to draw some more out. Tina helped by hunching her hips and pushing with her inner muscles, disappointed that her master’s cum was leaving her body but unable to deny the pleasure her friend was giving her.

Bethany was in another world. She had never really liked sucking cock and only did it occasionally to get her way with something that her lover was being difficult about. She didn’t even like the taste of cum, preferring to pull off or spit it out when eruption was imminent, although she still had the salty aftertaste in her mouth from the sucking. Kevin’s cum, however, was delicious. It tasted like a chocolate malt that she loved to order when she went to a special creamery in the city. She couldn’t get enough, and wished that she was worthy enough to suck the cream directly from the source. Also, she found that as she lapped her friend’s cunt, that she was really starting to like it. There was something exciting about Tina humping her face that just sent tingles directly to her crotch.

Kevin had been enjoying the show as he fucked Tina’s mouth, about ready to cum again. He kept himself in line by tweaking Tina’s mind and getting her turned on by lesbian sex, meanwhile, doing the same to Bethany. As Tina approached orgasm, Kevin sent a shock to the pleasure center of her brain. She froze, her muscles tensing up, and she would have screamed if her mouth hadn’t been gagged by cock. Between her thighs, girl cum spewed out as though a garden hose were connected in her pussy. The liquid splashed against the back of her surprised friend’s mouth, who had to clamp her lips around the erupting twat to get it all. It tasted so good, and Bethany couldn’t help but cum as she swallowed her girlfriend’s nectar. Kevin laughed and forced his dick into the spasming girl’s throat, shooting his jizz down her esophagus. He pulled out when she had trouble breathing and started to get dressed.

As he did, he surveyed the scene. Tina was slumped in the recliner with the most blissfully satisfied smile on her face. Bethany, still panting from her own orgasm, had collapsed on the floor with her head on her friend’s thigh. Michael hadn’t moved from his spot on the couch, whimpering pathetically as he had watched his girlfriend have more fun sucking a nerds cum out of her friends cunt than she had ever had fucking him. It had made him hard.

“Looks like your boyfriend enjoyed the show.” Kevin chuckled.

“Fuck him, squirrel boy never made me cum like this.” Bethany panted. “I can’t believe I even bothered faking all those orgasms I had with him.”

Michael grunted and dribbled some cum from this thimble, it quickly shrank.

“Oh Jesus, that’s pathetic.”

“Okay, okay, fun and games are over for now. I’m sure that now that your worlds have turned topsy turvy, you’re all wondering what’s going to happen next. Believe me, you’re not going to like it. This has been a little revenge for what you did to me yesterday, a mere taste of your fate. Now I’m going to punish you for how you’ve treated everyone else throughout the years, and how you’re going to make up for it in the years to come.” Kevin declared in an ominous tone.

The other three stared at him with rapt attention. Michael and Bethany with outright fear, but oddly Tina was still full of adoration.

“First of all Beth, you and Michael are still a couple. You will not break up, ever, without my permission. Perhaps you will even get married, but you will remain together until I say so. However, Beth, you are not attracted to Michael, you resent being hooked up with him, knowing he can never bring you pleasure. The only thing you enjoy about Michael is berating and humiliating him, especially in public. You think nothing about physically abusing him because you know he enjoys it and will never fight back. In fact, it pisses you off that he enjoys your abuse so much that you usually get a bit extreme in it. Michael, you know this is all true, your dick is so pathetically small it can’t bring you any pleasure much less someone else. You only get off on being humiliated and beaten. If Beth fucks your ass with a strap on dildo, you will enjoy it because of the humiliation, that’s how much of a weenie you are.” Kevin paused to let this sink into their subconscious so they would know it was true.

“Now Bethany, just because your boyfriend is a piece of shit doesn’t mean your much better. If he’s the shit, then you’re the worm that is crawling through it. You have treated the socially inept at school like garbage, never realizing that you were lower than they, now you do. You realize that they are the only ones you can fulfil your sexual desires, but you are not worthy to have them fuck you. If you somehow manage to entice one of them to have their way with you, or if one of them comes up and orders you to fuck them, which you will, then you will have to be punished. Your mistress Tina here will whip your hide for trying to rise above your place. However, no matter how much you are punished, you won’t be able to stop yourself from getting fucked by your superiors when the opportunity arises.”

“The only people you will not be punished for pleasuring are other girls, although they might decide to do it anyway. You will not shy away from lesbian encounters. You will say ‘yes’ to anyone who asks you to engage in one, no matter how distasteful the partner may seem. You may choose whether or not to flirt with other girls, however, as Tina is your mistress, you will engage in public displays of affection with her. Tina, I have a soft spot in my heart for you, so I’m giving Bethany to you as property. You will also enjoy public displays of affection with Beth and won’t give a damn what other people think. Bethany, however, will feel the humiliation of knowing that others knows she is a lesbian. Tina, you can freely engage in whatever sexual activities with whatever partners you want, although we both know your preferred partners. It is up to your discretion on whether you let your slave have sex with them as well, knowing that you’ll have to give her a whipping when it is done. You will also enjoy berating Michael and using his girlfriend’s body to further his humiliation. Do you all understand your new roles in life.”

The other three just nodded dumbly.

“Good. I’ll be on my way. You were a pretty good fuck Tina, someday I might try it out again, but there are plenty of fish in the sea, and you know how it goes.”

“I understand.” She said downcast.

“Don’t be sad, enjoy your new slave.” He grinned, and chuckled as he left the house.

* * *

Kevin walked home, as Bethany’s house wasn’t that much farther from his house than the school was. As he walked, and the sexual fog of power damped down, he began to have second thoughts about what he had done. Sure, it had felt good to get his revenge, but did they really deserve all that. It kind of bothered him that he would sink that low, to let power corrupt him like that. “Hi lover boy, have a good time?” A soft musical voice sounded above him. Jill the fairy was back in all her foot high splendor. “I see you’re sliding into your role as a D’hrrtv rather well.”

“Oh, its you.” Kevin sighed. “I guess you’re real then.”

“Of course I’m real.” Jill buzzed in front of him in a slightly agitated fashion.

“I suppose so, if I’ve been casting workable spells left and right and been seducing ladies, then the existence of a fairy doesn’t seem so odd anymore. Unless I’ve just been imagining that I can do magic.” He shrugged.

“Oh? And I suppose it was just your natural male charm that you were able to seduce a couple of cheerleaders that wouldn’t normally give you a second glance?”

“Okay, okay, so some of what I did can’t be easily explained away. You’ve convinced me alright.”

“Good, now we can put the foolishness behind and get you more accustomed to your powers.” She said curtly.

“By the way, where were you all day? It would have been nice to get some advice earlier.”

“I don’t like to go into crowded human establishments unless absolutely necessary.” Jill explained. “Besides, afterwards, you ran off to engage in sex games and I had no desire to be around during that.”

Kevin smirked. “Ah, a bit of a prudish fairy I see.”

She huffed. “Nothing of the sort, you ignorant human clod. We fairies are highly sexual creatures, even more than most on Mystania.”

“Yet that highly sexual nature didn’t extend to voyeurism?” He added.

“That’s not it at all. It’s just that, um, male cum is very, uh, addictive. I mean, not so much addictive as irresistibly compelling. You see, when a fairy, any fairy, sees even a drop of male cum, she has to have it and more. Do you get my drift?”

“I suppose.” Kevin whispered as his mind trailed off with an image of the cute fairy grasping his dick and frantically licking the juice dripping from the top.

“I suppose you do, but not to drive in the point. I’m sure you don’t know, Kevin, that there are no male fairies. When we see male cum, we have to taste it, because it looks and smells so delicious, even more so if it’s a wizards cum. The more we taste, the hornier we get, and rubbing the stuff on our bodies feels so good. However, if we really succumb to our lusts, then we’ll try to stuff some in our hot little pussies. If that happens, we will get pregnant, no matter what.” Jill appeared flushed from describing it, and discretely tried rubbing her tiny thighs together to ease the arousal.

“Ah, uh, okay.” Kevin stumbled as a whole barrage of new images assaulted his brain. “So, you’ll get pregnant from anything?”

“Just about, and depending on what it is that breeds us can determine the nature of the fairy. Although most just produce standard fairies, thank the goddess.”

“That must be rough, never being able to enjoy sex without getting pregnant.”

“We have no problem enjoying sex, not every girl needs a man for pleasure you know.” Jill huffed. “Besides, pregnancy isn’t so bad, even rather pleasant. Some fairies I know try to get knocked up at every opportunity they can. However, it is inconvenient and I would rather avoid it if all possible.”

“Sure I’ll, uh, do my best to do that.” Kevin assured her. “But seeing as you’re here, I would like to ask some questions.”

“I figured you would, go ahead.”

“Well, I noticed that I seem to have some kind of odor that makes girls horny. At least, some of them, a bunch don’t seem to notice. What’s up with that?”

“Ah, you’ve discovered your special pheromones, good eye, many beginners take a while to catch on. Of course, what with your crowded human habitats here, it’s no wonder. Don’t worry, your pheromones aren’t that unusual, all wizards from Mystania have that scent. The reason that only certain girls are attracted to it is because they are virgins. If you want to seduce a non-virgin, you would have to stick to mind or emotion control.”

Kevin contemplated that and mentally kicked himself. It was obvious in retrospect, considering the majority of the girls who seemed to note his smell tended to be physically unattractive, shy, lesbian, or had strict religious upbringing. Granted, there were a few exceptions to this rule, such as Tina, who had been a real shock when he deflowered her. Bethany certainly hadn’t been affected by his smell, otherwise he would have noted it in class. Some good mind tweaking certainly changed her attitude though.

“What’s the point of having this scent? True, its awfully convenient when if you want to get laid in a hurry, but why virgins?”

Jill sighed, of all the people to become D’hrrtv, why did she have to break in one so clueless. She fluttered over to him and perched on his shoulder.

“Don’t you know anything? Virgins are an important part of any magical ritual, even the wizards in the old days of this world knew that. Haven’t you ever wondered why people make a big deal out of virginity?”

“I always thought it was because you could only have one first time that made it special.” He shrugged, nearly dislodging the fairy.

“Oh please, I’ve seen how the people of this world just fling their virginity away at the first given opportunity. It’s not that special to them, but the idea of virginity is still going strong.”

“Alright, but what does this have to do with me?”

“You’ve humped a few ladies today, I am certain. Any of them virgins?” Jill asked, sitting on his shoulder and kicking her legs idly.

“Uh, yeah, I deflowered two.” He said sheepishly.

“Two? Not bad for a beginner who doesn’t know what from what. Okay, did you feel anything odd after you broke through? An increase in stamina? Virility? Did your mind become more open?”

“Um, now that I think about it, after I fucked Tina the first time, it was like I just drank a pot of coffee. I seemed to be more energized than when I first started. Didn’t happen that way when I screwed her at Beth’s though.”

“It wouldn’t, she was no longer a virgin then. Did you notice that she wasn’t attracted by your smell anymore?”

“Not really, she was in such a sexual fog and wanted a repeat that the topic of scent never came up.”

“No matter, anything else happen to you that was unexpected?”

“Well, my dick seems to have gotten bigger.”

“When you broke those virgins, you transferred their magical energy into yourself, which accounts for why you felt like you had a good nights sleep after each encounter. Also, the energy increased your virility, thus explaining your penis.” Jill yawned, stretching her arms back and thrusting her pert tiny chest out for an interesting display.

“So, every time I screw a virgin, my dicks going to get bigger? Uh, that could be awkward after awhile.”

“No, no. Virility is more than size. When you get more experienced, you’ll figure out how to change the size and shape of your tool at will. The virility enhancement will determine how long you can hold out, how fast you can recover, and how aroused you can inflame your partner in a sexual act. Your dick grew because your unconscious mind thought that bigger dicks was what it took to please a woman.”

“And they’re not?” Kevin lifted an eyebrow as he twisted his head toward the fairy. He couldn’t help but notice her little bouncing titties and hard nipples directly in front of his eyes.

“I’m sure they help if the woman is used to getting average screws from a little dicked guy and then receives one from a big dicked guy. But, when it comes to real belly bursting orgasms, you can’t beat technique. Believe me, once you get learned up, you’ll be able to do things with your dick that are physically impossible for the men on this world. In other words, you’ll be beyond popular with the ladies.”

“Sure okay.” Kevin turned away, blushing slightly. His hard on was certainly paying attention though.

“However, the increase in energy and virility are just side benefits. The magical energy absorbed from virgins makes your own magical gifts stronger. It will also unlock some of the spells in that encyclopedia you call a mind now. The more virgins you screw, the easier the access you’ll have for the bigger spells. Spells that, I guarantee you, you’re going to need.”

“I don’t see how ripping through a flap of skin has much to do with magic.” Kevin baited.

“It doesn’t, however the altered brain chemistry that comes upon that moment does. Ever heard the expression of turning a girl into a woman? In a sense, that childlike part of the consciousness gets ruptured in the act, and frees that magical energy that it was holding back. For the most part, it won’t even be noticed as missing, unless the virgin was an inherent witch.”

“Inherent witch?”

“Women that can use the power inside themselves. They guard their virginity well, for they lose all of their inner powers after being bedded. They don’t like changing from inherent witches to hedge witches, those that draw power from nature. There’s not very many inherent witches around, on either of our worlds. On your world, the belief of magic is near non-existent, which doesn’t spawn many true witches of either kind. On mine, inherent witches are sought after as a delicacy for the wizards. If you’re impressed by the power you got from screwing the two virgins today, you’ll be overblown by how much you’d get deflowering a witch.”

“Ah.” It was all he could say for more information than he wanted to know. “This all seems kind of unfair for the ladies. You know, just wandering around and fucking as many as possible, robbing them of something they didn’t know they had. Or in the case of your witches, robbing them of something precious they are trying to keep at all cost. I know I’m not a saint, and can be a vindictive bastard when crossed, as this afternoon proved, but I’m not sure I can do this just for personal gain.”

“Don’t worry about it, the ladies don’t come out empty handed either. For one thing, no virgin, except perhaps a witch, can resist the advances of a wizard. Since you are the D’hrrtv, this goes double for you. So every virgin you deflower will not only want it, but will also enjoy every moment, including the entry. You’re giving them a very memorable and pleasant first time. Even if you start out by raping them, the moment you stick it in, they will enjoy it and beg for more.”

“Why the hell would I rape someone?” Kevin yelled.

Jill shrugged. “You probably won’t, I just mentioned it as in part as to the dark wizards rituals, but more on that later. You asked what a woman got out of the deal, extreme pleasure is the basic answer. However, there is something else they get. When a wizard breaks a virgin, and the magic is transferred, a sort of bond forms between the two. The woman, thereafter, has an aura around her that prevents the magical tampering of another wizard. Also, should she be killed, or encounter a traumatic stress, you will get a mental jolt alerting you, asking you to come to her aid, or at least to avenge her. On my world, the family of a virgin practically throws their daughter or daughters at the feet of a passing benign wizard. That way the daughters can obtain a protection from the dark ones roaming the land.”

“This is too much.” Kevin shook his head. “What am I going to do?”

“For starters, I would deflower as many virgins on this world as I could.” Jill shrugged, her little breasts jiggled with the effort. “Although, from what I’ve seen on this world, you had better act quick, virgins seem rather scarce. I take it you prefer your lovers to be above the age of first blood?”

“Jesus Christ.”

“Who?” The perplexed fairy asked.