The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Legend of Mystania

An Erotic Novel

By Thantos69

Chapter 8

The Storm

Kevin stepped out of the cellar in a building that for all appearances was abandoned. It was unused because no one could find the owner of it to buy it off them, and attempts to use it without permission resulted in unfortunate ends. This was because the property belonged to the elves, and a long gnome built tunnel stretched all the way from their grove to it. Kevin was feeling apprehensive because he felt the protections of the grove give away before they had even transversed half of the tunnel.

“Are you sure the lich isn’t going to find us?” He turned back toward the cellar as the steady flow of elves emerged from it, quickly setting up camp in the warehouse-sized building.

“There is always a risk.” Sophile shrugged. “But he is likely still patrolling the borders of our grove and not likely to deduce that we have such expansive passages underneath.” She flicked her head toward the door. “Besides, where you are going, a lich is going to be the least of your worries.”

“Gee, thanks.”

“Don’t worry Master.” Jill said proudly, happy to be back on his shoulder after three days of absence. “I’m sure you’ll kick butt.”

He nodded and headed for the exit. The warehouse was in easy running distance of the palace gates. The plan was as simple as it was risky. A small party would infiltrate the palace using Cynthia to clear a path through the thorns. Once inside, half of the party would search for Eileen while the other half looked for the gate controls. After killing the guards, the gate would be brought down, and the elven army waiting for that signal would burst out from hiding and swarm into the palace before resistance can be brought up. Hopefully the confusion of the battle would buy the time and distraction that Kevin would need in order to save his beloved.

The invasion party would consist of Kevin, Jill, Sam, Cynthia, and Sophile as a guide. The queen’s daughter was the one who was most able to make sense out of the map their drow captive had described.

“I’m going with you big brrrother!” Caitlin insisted, as his people were about to head out.

“Not this time little sis.” Kevin ran his fingers through her hair and lightly rubbed behind her sensitive ears, causing her to involuntarily purr. “It is too dangerous.”

“I don’t carrre! I told you before that I don’t mind the dangerrr!” She insisted, stepping in close and rubbing her body against him in a way that inflamed his senses.

He was rescued unexpected from her affections and from his erection by the intervention of his older sister. May had stepped up and put a restraining hand on Caitlin’s shoulder.

“Stay.” She stated, neither suggesting nor ordering.

“Why should I?” Caitlin snapped.

“Stay.” May repeated, her empty eyes bored into her sister’s animalistic ones.

“Don’t argue with her Caitlin.” Kevin said. “She doesn’t speak much since her encounter with a unicorn, but when she does her counsel is not to be ignored.”

Caitlin grumbled and reluctantly backed down, her ears lay flat against her head and her tail drooped. It made her look pitiful and Kevin ached to cheer her, but he had neither the time nor the words. Kevin’s parents came up instead and put their arms around her.

“I don’t want you to go Kevin.” Abigail told him. “But I suppose neither of us has a choice in the matter. Just promise to be careful.”

“As careful as I can be mom, just watch over my sisters. I’ll be done soon enough, and then we can all go home.”

“We are all looking forward to that son.” Peter nodded. “You have grown into quite a man, you make me proud.”

“Thank you dad.” Kevin turned to his party. “Are you ready to go?”

“Wait!” May shouted.

Kevin was startled, accustomed to May’s detachment from the world. He froze to listen to what she had to say. His older sister didn’t say anything; she rushed up to him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and gave him a soul-searing kiss. His body was put on fire as her tongue slithered into his mouth. Then just as he was getting into it, she pulled away and stepped back, her eyes going blank once again.

“Wha...what was that about?” He asked.

May did not answer, nor did she seem to have paid any attention to the question. Caitlin was staring jealous daggers at her sister.

“I...I guess I’ll be going. Er, wish me luck.” Kevin stammered and headed for the door, being followed out by his comrades.

What was the deal with the kiss? May had been a very affectionate girl before the vessel deal, was it a spark of her old self that showed through her detached new self? She wasn’t that passionate before though, even when her virginity influenced hormones in his presence upped her affectionate nature toward him. Or was the kiss some kind of sign, did she see something about to happen to him, was it a precursor of doom, or something else entirely? Kevin sighed; having a sort-of seer at his side meant little with poor communication.

As they emerged from their headquarters and started walking beside the wall of thorns, Kevin knew that they stood out. While it was not unheard of for a nymph to wander occasionally into a heavily populated area, looking for love, she still drew in quite a few unwanted stares. Cynthia had been around long enough that people recognized her presence and her feral guardian, but now they had a few more companions with them that evoked curiosity. Kevin wondered if he ought to put his hand on her ass to give the impression that the five of them were headed off for some wild orgy. He decided against it, knowing that while Cynthia wouldn’t mind in her current state, her partner would probably rip his hand off.

On the plus side, there didn’t seem to be any soldiers or drow out and about. On the down side, they had probably all been called into the castle to help increase defenses. Kevin wasn’t sure how he was going to go about wandering the halls to search for his girlfriend. Theoretically he could knock out a guard and disguise himself as a soldier making the rounds. Escorting a nymph around would probably be hard to explain, being with an elf would be even more difficult, and having a fairy hovering over his head would be damn near impossible. That bridge would just have to be crossed when they came to it.

They walked along the wall of thorns for what seemed like forever, there always seemed to be some people around. A couple of times, in the well-to-do section of the city some high society types would come and offer a couple of coins in exchange for an evening with their pet nymph. One was insistent when they declined and kept pestering them until Sam showed him some fangs. There was another bad moment when they passed a gang of toughs that licked their lips upon seeing her and considered taking their prize, only to be warned off by Sophile’s flash of steel and Sam’s claws. It didn’t help any that Cynthia seemed to get excited from all the attention and kept rubbing her butt against her partner’s crotch and occasionally sampling a little flesh from her other companions when she could. Kevin was seriously considering just draping a big sheet over her; it couldn’t possibly be half as inconspicuous. He was glad that Sam and her had often walked along the wall or it might have been even more suspicious.

Eventually, when their frustrations were at a boiling point, there came a time when there were no people around. Kevin urgently told Cynthia to get to work, for there was no way to tell when someone was going to happen by again. She was unsure of herself, as her newly found powers over nature had never been tested in this manner before. She tentatively reached out and stroked one of the vines, the thorns did not prick her fingers, and the plant seemed to shudder with pleasure at her touch like a puppy dog getting scratched behind the ears. In moments a hole opened up in the living wall and the party quickly went through it. The wall closed up behind them, concealing them from prying eyes.

Kevin was very nervous, there was no going back, nor was their going forward until Cynthia commanded the vines. The passage was claustrophobic, with green so dark it could be mistaken for the night. If Cynthia was working for Vlad and wanted them dead, this was a perfect opportunity for her. If the vines decided to be stubborn and got angry with her for some reason, then they were also dead. There was no telling what this monstrosity created by Mthule might do.

Cynthia boldly stepped forward, filling with confidence as the vines did as she suggested. The vines would come out and slide along her body, caressing her naked flesh, writhing in ecstasy at the feel of her touch. The razor thorns softened and angled in a way as to avoid hurting the nature goddess in its midst.

“Are you okay Cynthia?” Sam said nervously as the vines were taking more liberties with her as the passage opened deeper toward the castle.

“Better than okay lover, you have no idea how horny this is making me.” Cynthia shuddered as a vine passed across the valley between her legs. “I mean, much more than usual. I think the wall wants to make a bed for me so you can make love to me right here.” She breathed heavily.

“This isn’t exactly the best time my love.” Sam gulped.

“I can’t think of any better time.” She panted, letting some thorns graze against her nipples. “I want you more than I’ve ever wanted you!”

“Now you hold on for just one minute!” Jill cried. “I have nowhere to go, and I’ll be damned if I’m going to be forced to lay a cocoon in this mess.”

“I can’t help it, I need it so bad!” Cynthia moaned, the vines began to whip around and became more insistent, as they detected her arousal.

“Shit, we need to calm her down.” Sam groaned.

“What do you suggest?” Kevin asked.

The vines had gathered under the nymph, raising her up and laying her back as though she were on a bed. Her legs were spread in eager anticipation of a lover. Sam quickly rushed over there before her loyal plants could help out with her needs. His face was soon buried between her thighs, his long animal tongue digging deep into her sex. Cynthia cried out in pleasure, the wall was vibrating with sympathy.

“Man, I hope this doesn’t close up in her passion.” Kevin looked around the whipping vines surrounding them.

“Me neither.” Sophile added, pressing close against him to get as far from the narrow passage as possible. It reminded him of how just days ago her body had been plastered to his and how he had squirted inside her. If he hadn’t had an erection from the aura of sex Cynthia seemed to put out already, he would have popped one then.

“Oh god, that looks yummy.” Jill whimpered.

Kevin glanced at the fairy on his shoulder. She was staring at the copious amount of juice leaking from the nymph’s pussy. Her own legs were spread and she was feverishly rubbing her tiny cunt lips.

“I thought it was just semen that drove you mad in a mating frenzy?” Kevin gulped, smelling the heady fruit-like aroma of her arousal only inches away from his face.

“With semen, I have to mate, there is no choice. But that doesn’t mean I can’t get excited by all the pheromones a nymph puts out.” Jill moaned, masturbating faster and quite shamelessly.

“No kidding.” Sophile breathed into his ear. He felt her get closer and was damn near certain she was rubbing her crotch up against his butt.

Kevin grimaced, if this got any worse there was going to be a full fledged orgy in there, and god help them if the vines wanted to participate. Cynthia cried out her orgasm, the number of which wasn’t certain. Sam seemed to be focused on her clit and was shoving a couple of long fingers inside her to search out her G-spot. He seemed to be trying to wear her out as fast as he could before he went feral himself and just took her like an animal in there. Kevin was amazed at his restraint; he was even more amazed as the plan seemed to be working. After a few ecstatic fits, Cynthia began to calm down and the thorns lowered her gently to the ground.

“Mmmm, we should try that again.” Cynthia said coyly, rubbing a finger against the bulge in Sam’s trousers.

“Not right now.” He growled, trying to think of every disgusting thing he had seen throughout in career in hopes of easing his burning erection.

“I can help you with that big problem of yours stud muffin.” She suggested, reaching for his zipper.

“Dammit, no, if you do that it will all start again. The sooner we get out of this plant filled hell the better.” He cried, yanking away his meat and potatoes from her.

She pouted. “Well, if you insist.”

The passage once again began to open forward, allowing the merrily skipping nymph access through. Kevin sighed with relief, ignoring the cries of the still furiously masturbating fairy on his shoulder.

“Master, I uh, can I ask a favor?” Jill whimpered, then leaned close and began to whisper in his ear.

Kevin sighed, gripped his little friend by the waist and set her butt down on his lower lip. Her legs latched against his cheeks, her small boobs pressed again the bridge of his nose, and her hands gripped the metal crossing of his glasses. The tip of his tongue bathed lightly over her crotch, getting coated by the fruity flavor of her overflowing sex. Jill cried with appreciation and gratitude as she humped against the slimy appendage violating her sacred cove. It dawned on him that throughout their seemingly long relation together; this was only the second sexual act he had performed with her.

“Lucky bitch.” Sophile muttered, trailing behind and trying to rub her thighs together as she walked.

* * *

Eileen wanted to cum. No, she desperately needed to cum. She couldn’t even give herself greater pleasures using her fingers since last night because that handsome sexy stud had chained her hands and legs to the bed. Every now and then he would show up and tickle her privates with a finger or slither his tongue along her groove. It felt sooo good but she needed to CUM! She wondered why he kept teasing her, he was so cruel.

She vaguely recalled having a personal servant who used to come in to help her cum, cum, CUM! But lately she seemed to have been slacking off. Eileen couldn’t quite remember the servants name, she could barely remember her own sometimes she was so horny. She was pretty certain she was an elf. Eileen chuckled, she must have it bad, elves were fantasy, they weren’t real. But boy did that long tongue in her box feel real. She wondered if the girl was ever going to come back.

Kevin. A face was in her head, a boy with shaggy hair and glasses. He was handsome in a plain sort of way. For some reason her heart beat fast whenever the face crossed her mind. If only that face could make her cum, she really needed it. She wondered if that one guy was going to come back and play with her soon. Would he stick his thing inside her this time? She would really like something inside there. But there was something about that handsome devil that made her think about closing her legs. Closing her legs, there was a silly thought, how could she cum then? Not that she could close them, chained as they were. Eileen was confused, that was odd, how did her legs get chained up. Maybe she should ask that sexy man when he showed up, he seemed nice, in a creepy kind of way.

Creepy?

Why?

So horny!

Got to CUM!

Kevin, hurry! Kevin?

* * *

The wall of thorns finally opened up in the palace courtyard. It was a magnificent garden, with a small pond and a fountain in the middle of it. Kevin wondered what use such an evil man would have for a place of beauty like the garden. Perhaps the plants were used as magical components for spells. A brief glance inside his head confirmed the suspicion. He also figured the garden might have alternate uses, perhaps in the field of diplomacy or seduction.

They were about to step into the garden proper when they heard a bunch of noise. It seemed to be heavy grunting punctuated every now and then by a feminine cry. A quick glance around their hiding place revealed several soldiers huddled over something underneath what seemed to be a willow tree.

“Okay, now what?” Kevin asked. “Attacking them might produce too much noise.”

“Leave it to me.” Cynthia grinned, another tunnel opened in the vines and she quickly disappeared down it and caused it to close behind her before they could protest.

In moments, they heard a delighted giggle coming close to the willow. Kevin risked a glance out of their hiding place. Cynthia was walking toward the soldiers, putting a little extra bounce in her step that made things jiggle in ways Kevin couldn’t imagine them jiggling. Once more his dick pushed painfully against his pants. The effect wasn’t lost on the soldiers.

“Hey look, one of the nymphs got loose from the elite holding pens. Let’s get her!” One cried.

“I don’t know, they might get angry.”

“Fuck them, how often to we have a chance to get a high class piece of tail like that. These elven bitches are alright, but nothing beats a nymph.”

“Yeah, it’s not fair that us common soldiers don’t get a treat like that. Let’s fuck the shit out of her.”

Three of the men got up and began to stalk Cynthia, leaving two behind who were busy violating some elf girl. Cynthia gave a mild ditzy shriek at being chased and playfully ran into the passage of thorns she had created. The soldiers, thinking with their dicks at her wanton display took the bait without suspicion and followed her inside.

“Well.” Sophile said. “I guess its up to us to finish the mess.”

That being said, she snatched up her bow and jumped out into the garden proper. As the two remaining soldiers glanced up from their entertainment, they didn’t have time to shout a warning before two arrows punctured their throats. Oddly enough, the elf girl they had been raping didn’t make any protest and was still wiggling around in obvious sexual delight. From the wall of thorns, there were three brief screams that were quickly cut off. The vines had given them an embrace that was much different than what the soldiers intended. Cynthia emerged a moment later, feeling very smug.

“Well, that was fun. I’m horny again. Sam, want to do me under that fountain?” She gestured toward the pond.

“You have a poor grasp of place and time honey.” Sam grunted.

“Your loss.” Cynthia gave her ass an enticing smack making the taut flesh ripple lightly. “So, what’s with the girl? She seems awfully calm with a couple of dead guys inside her.”

Kevin moved up to investigate. Sure enough, there was an attractive blond elf sucking on one dick and moving rhythmically on another without being aware that her partners were no longer participating. She didn’t seem to notice that anyone was watching her. He pulled her off of the corpses and she came without protest, her arms instinctively wrapped around him and she ground her crotch against his. No words were spoken.

“She doesn’t seem very choosy.” Sam commented.

Kevin put her on the ground, a difficult feat considering that she seemed to cling to him like a tick. With some help he finally managed to get free of her frantically humping figure. When he was no longer in her grasp, she seemed to lose all awareness that anyone was around and she began to masturbate.

“And I thought I was horny.” Cynthia muttered.

“Why does she make me think of a slutty version of May?” Kevin pondered, staring into her blank eyes.

“I know, lets poke her with a stick.” Cynthia suggested.

“Looks like she’s been poked with enough sticks.” Sam pointed at the mess around her crotch.

Sophile just scoffed. “Leave her be, she’s the victim of Mthule’s mind fucker. She won’t raise any alarms.”

“What’s a mind fucker?” Kevin asked.

“According to our spies, its some kind of tentacle beast that plants some parasites into its victim’s body that feed off of brain activity. The end result is little more than a living pleasure doll, too simple minded to perform the most menial task. They are often tossed down into the soldier’s barracks for their use and responsibility to keep them alive. However, the soldiers often neglect them to the point that they don’t survive for very long.”

“Can they be cured?”

“I don’t know, no ones ever tried, and the mental damage would probably be severe if she’s been suffering under this fate for too long.”

“I’m going to try.” Kevin stood over the helpless elf, searching through his mind.

“What, are you crazy? You’re going to risk magical detection to help this brain dead slut!” Sophile screeched.

“This brain dead slut could just as easily be you.” Kevin retorted. “Damn, none of the other D’hrrtvs have had experience in this kind of thing. I’m going to have to improvise.”

He entered into her mind, seeking out her thought patterns. There weren’t any, but there was a lot of tension and activity going on behind some kind of block. He looked closer, and found what appeared to be thousands of tiny slugs crawling over her brain. He had an idea, and conjured a rush of pure sodium into her blood stream. In moments, as the blood entered her brain, the tiny slugs began to writhe in agony; many of them were beginning to dissolve. She was being saved by salt. He had to watch her life support, cause too much salt could kill her along with the slugs, also he had to keep transporting the dead parasites out of her head. In ten minutes, the infestation was cleared, now he had to see if her brain could be jump-started.

Kevin grabbed his head in sudden pain as a multitude of images filtered into his brain. A lifetime of memories washed through his skull, confusing in the extreme being that the memories were from someone that was of a different gender and species to him. After what seemed like forever, he realized that he was being cradled in the arms of Sam and Sophile. They were yelping their concern and shaking him.

“Christ, back off, I’ve got a bad enough headache as it is.” He groaned irritably.

“What happened?” Sam demanded.

“Remind me to never jump start a brain while I’m inside the thing. Reading filtered thoughts is annoying enough, but getting a whole life’s experience in one go is a killer.”

“Your girl is unconscious.” Cynthia pointed out, leaning down over the sleeping elf.

“Good, just as well, I bet she’ll be disoriented. As it turns out, I learned some interesting things about her. It seems our vile guest back in the grove is this one’s ex-sweetie.” Kevin rubbed his chin. “She was also an, er...attendant to Eileen for a short time. She bought us some time to save Eileen, but that is quickly running out. She will have been getting Mthule’s full treatment for the last few days now.”

“Then we better get going.” Sophile nodded.

“Sam and I will go on. I need you and Cynthia to take this one back to the base.”

“What! No way, you need me to lead you around the fortress.” Sophile protested.

“I know my way all around the castle now.” Kevin tapped his head. “I even know some ways that drow wasn’t aware of, not needing to know all of the alternate routes to stealthily keep out of sight of Mthule and his soldiers. I know where Eileen is being kept. Now go, take her to safety, she deserves it after all these years and for what she’s done for us in the last few weeks.”

“Hold on, I thought we were suppose to open the gate for the army.” Cynthia protested.

“And what about me?” Jill cried.

“Jill, you go scout for the gate and keep an eye out for Cynthia’s return. See if you can find an easy access to the mechanism.”

“Yes master.”

“Be very careful, do not be seen. I don’t want you getting hurt.” Kevin warned.

“I won’t master.” Jill flushed with pleasure at his concern.

“Well, I suppose we better go so we can get back fast.” Cynthia shrugged, opening a path in the thorns once again.

“Hold on for just one second. Sam, help me with these guys.” Kevin quickly hovered over the dead guards and began to strip them of their clothing. In moments, the nude bodies were tossed into the passage, waiting to be covered up as Cynthia and Sophile left with their precious package.

“Hurry back honey. No distractions now, you hear.” Sam smiled humorlessly.

“Don’t worry beastly boy, I’ll be thinking about nothing but getting your huge wolf dick inside me the whole way. I’ll be back faster than a racehorse on acid.” Cynthia grinned mischievously. “Now don’t score any tail while I’m gone, unless you’ve got plenty to share.”

“God forbid.”

The thorns folded together, cutting off all sight of the girls. Jill fluttered off to do her reconnaissance mission. Kevin began to strip out of his clothing.

“What are you doing?” Sam exclaimed.

“You don’t think we stripped the guards just for the hell of it? This will make us look a little less inconspicuous.” Kevin explained, putting on the smaller of the two uniforms.

Sam saw the soundness of his reasons and followed suit. The outfit was uncomfortable and tight. Although the guard who had been killed had been a big man, few men were bigger than Sam, especially after the change. He hoped the seams of the clothing weren’t just going to burst from strain at an awkward moment.

Kevin swiftly made his way through the garden and into the castle proper. Once inside, things got a lot busier. There were plenty of people walking the halls, forming groups, endlessly going from one task to another. It reminded Kevin of wandering around his school building between classes. School seemed a billion miles away at that point, and with a revelation, he realized that it was, even more actually. Many servants passed them by, carefully averting their gazes when they caught sight of the uniforms. Occasionally, a human soldier would pass by. One even grabbed what appeared to be a chambermaid and began to roughly paw under her clothes. Her eyes radiated horror and distress, but she did not fight his attentions, it was obvious that this had happened many times before.

“I don’t like this, there are too many people. I feel as though they can see right through me.” Sam whispered.

“There don’t seem to be that many soldiers about though, and I haven’t seen a drow.” Kevin noted.

“Count our blessings on that.”

“Is it a blessing? If they are all gathering somewhere, that may not be a good sign. Come on, follow me.”

Kevin quickly walked through the halls, not so fast as to draw any attention. Several times he took side passages that served as short cuts, most of these were well hidden and free of travelers. Except for one, which the two of them stumbled upon a couple of servants enjoying a blissful tryst in the shadows. Kevin was guilty about ruining a happy moment for the slaves of this fortress, who most likely had so few to spare. They passed quickly by, hoping the servants would be too relieved to find anything suspicious about a couple of soldiers slinking down obscure passages, or that their loyalty to Mthule would be so slight they wouldn’t bother reporting it at all if they did suspect.

In moments, they came across the posh suites that Mthule used to seduce his special guests. Peeking around the corner down the hall, he noticed there were two drow standing guard over what Simela’s memories had identified as Eileen’s room. His heart pounded, all this time and now he was close. Soon they could all go home.

“Drow.” Kevin sighed. “I’m not sure my magic will work on them, not unless they’re second generation.”

“Leave it to me, act casual.”

They nodded and turned down the hall, laughing bawdily and making crude jokes. Kevin told a loud boisterous story about what he had just done with that new mind fucked slut that the master had been kind enough to provide. The drow smirked a little at overhearing his brief boasts but seemed overall bored with their posts. As soon as they passed the guards, Sam flashed a claw and slit the throat of the first one, then smashed in the face of the second before she could draw a sword.

“That seemed a bit too easy.” Kevin winced at the brutalized bodies. “You would think they would have been more alert for guarding a prize like Eileen, or that there would have been more of them.”

Sam acknowledged this and kicked in the door, ready to startle any guards that were lurking inside. He managed to get five feet inside before he realized there was only one occupant in the room. Unfortunately, the occupant was not a woman. Kevin had quickly followed, and a flash of recognition passed through his eyes at seeing the man. Before Kevin could call out a warning, Sam was lifted off of his feet and thrust hard against the wall. Kevin called up his own magic, sending a bolt of lightening at the officer’s assailant. The man blocked it easily, and then Kevin felt himself being flung upward. He hit the ceiling and cried out as a bolt of pain flashed through his collarbone. He couldn’t move, he tried to cast another spell, but some kind of shield around him prevented him from doing so.

“Now then, why did I suspect that you were going to show up somehow today?” Mthule chuckled. He turned toward a mirror. “Oh Grendl.”

Kevin stiffened, he helplessly watched as the creature that had tormented him and stolen away his beloved began to flow out of the mirror. It just wasn’t fair.

:You called massster?: It hissed, its eyes widening as it caught sight of Kevin.

“Oh yes, it seems a little present arrived at the castle before you had a chance to deliver it. Care to explain yourself Grendl?”

:I had the grove covered massster. He did not emerge from it, I would have known!:

“And yet here he is. Perhaps he’s mastered the talent to teleport himself? Nah, I don’t think so, he doesn’t look that competent. Or maybe there was a tunnel, hmmm? Care to tell us where it comes out D’hrrtv?”

Kevin remained silent.

“I didn’t think so.” Mthule pouted. “No matter, I have little time to worry about that just this minute. Seeing as how you’ll be dead as my task is accomplished, I’ll just have to torture that tidbit out of your furry friend here.” He flicked a hand toward the lich. “Grendl, make yourself useful and keep an eye on our princess. Don’t get too close, she’s so randy she’ll rut with a boar at the opportunity.”

:Right away massster.: The lich seemed relieved and faded away.

“This is twice he has failed me. After I deflower your woman, I may invest in an upgrade, don’t you think?”

“What have you done with Eileen?” Kevin demanded.

“Oh, the beautiful princess has been a treasured guest here, she has so enjoyed all the marvels and sensations that I have given her. At this point, I doubt she even remembers your name. Still, how does the saying go, ‘It is better to have loved and lost...’”

“I’m going to kill you!”

“Oh do try, it’s so hard to find good amusement these days.” Mthule sneered. “I suppose you think you’re someone special. I suppose you imagine yourself as the vanquisher of all evil you cross, the mighty D’hrrtv. I’ll have you know boy, I destroyed three of your kind in my lifetime, and you don’t seem to be anymore impressive.” He chuckled. “I must thank you for killing Malek though, you saved me the bother of doing it myself.”

“You might as well destroy me now, because if you don’t, I swear I will find a way to do it to you.” Kevin glared.

“I’ve got chills.” He turned his attention to Sam. “Now then, isn’t this a familiar face. Here I believed that Vlad created you to draw my attention away from the D’hrrtv, and once that attention was drawn from you this happened. Aside from telling me how the two of you got out of the grove, you are going to tell me everything that Vlad has planned.”

“Screw you.” Sam growled.

“You know what I love about werewolves?”

Mthule made a gesture and Sam screamed in anguish. A line appeared across his chest; his skin tore away at the point of the line. Blood poured all over the floor as the skin was forcibly ripped from him.

“Their bodies recuperate so fast that you can do just about any extreme thing you want with them without worrying about them dying.” Mthule continued. “They are just so much fun to torture. My record for driving them mad is just under an hour, but you, oh, I think we can do so much better than that.”

“You bastard!” Kevin spat.

“Oh no, D’hrrtv. I did have a father; I recall vividly the pleasure I got from eating out his heart. Now then, why don’t the two of you be good boys and sleep.”

Kevin succumbed to a world of darkness.

* * *

Jill couldn’t help herself, the gate could wait, she wanted to see if master was all right. She couldn’t shake a feeling of wrongness about the plan that he laid out, but she couldn’t think of a reasonable excuse to protest. She flew after them, keeping herself in the rafters and shadows of the castle’s halls. A few times she had lost him in the crowd, but she always managed to pick up his unique scent. She was relieved at Mthule’s policy of not keeping virgins around for long among the serving staff or things might have gotten awkward for her master.

As it turned out, things had gotten very awkward for him. By the time she managed to catch up with him outside the room Eileen was supposedly held in, she noticed Mthule emerging from it. A couple of burly guards were carrying her master and that werewolf guy over their shoulders like a couple of sacks of potatoes. At first, she feared that they were dead, but when Mthule barked at them to take their prizes to the level seven dungeon she relaxed. They were quickly carted off to their confinement.

Jill was about to follow them when she caught a glimpse of Mthule heading in another direction. If Eileen was no longer where Kevin thought she was, then if she rescued him now, they would be lost. But if Mthule was on his way to see Eileen, then Jill would have something to report when her master was free again. The evening was not yet upon them, and the blood moon was not in the sky, so her virginity was still safely intact. Jill made a quick decision and began to follow the head of Molesters.

* * *

The shock on people’s faces were evident when Cynthia and Sophile came into the warehouse and dumped their sleeping load on the floor. Caitlin’s fur raised in agitation and panic. Queen Mirium quickly came up to question him.

“What’s going on, you two were supposed to open the gates?”

“Kevin found this present just inside the garden and couldn’t resist liberating her.” Cynthia smirked. “We don’t have much time to chat, we have to be going.”

“Kevin, what about Kevin, Rwwrr!” Caitlin yowled.

“As far as I know, he’s fine, he pulled some directions out of this girls head and took off.”

“He’s in trrrouble, I know it!” She panicked.

“Calm down, I’m sure he’ll be fine, now we’ve got to go before...”

But Caitlin refused to be calm, in the blink of an eye she bolted for the warehouse door.

“Caitlin! Wait!” Abigail screamed.

“Shit!” Cynthia swore, taking off after the girl.

It was too late; few creatures could outrun a catgirl once she got her momentum going. She was heading for the front gates of the castle.

“She’ll be crushed, we have to go after her.” Abigail wailed.

“No.”

They all turned at the authoritative sound in a voice they weren’t accustomed to hearing in that manner. They met the steely eyes of May, who seemed to be stiffened by some inner resolve.

“What, what are you saying May?” Abigail trembled at the sight of her eldest daughter, feeling cowed for no reason she could fathom.

“Caitlin must do was she must do.” May turned toward Cynthia. “You have little time, you must do your duty now.”

“May?”

“The gods are beginning to awaken, which ones depend on us.” May murmured, her body began to slump, and the resolve left her eyes. Once again she descended into the void of her mind.

Cynthia looked outside; Caitlin was already across the stone bridge in front of the castle. Several guards had already noticed her and gave chase; she paid them no heed. One who had gotten in the way was quickly used at a stepping stone; she leapt off of his shoulders and did a somersault over several of the guards’ heads that had been behind him. She skidded as she landed without losing speed and continued to bolt. Soon some arrows were launched from some windows in the battlements. Caitlin dodged out of their path and did something remarkable. She leapt, claws outstretched, and clung to the stone of the castle. She ran up the side as easily as a cat would climb the bark of a tree. In a moment she spun around and flung herself through one of the windows, knocking aside a very startled archer. Once inside, she had vanished from sight.

Cynthia knew what she had to do. As the guards were distracted by all the commotion, she ran straight for the wall of thorns.

“Hey, wait for me.” Sophile yelled.

It was too late, a hole had opened and closed in the wall, allowing the determined nymph passage.

“You might as well sit back and join the ranks.” Mirium sighed. “Lilian, have you and the others gotten the shield prepared yet?”

“We need a few more moments.” Lilian acknowledged.

“A few more may be all that you have left.”

* * *

Mthule climbed the northwest tower, quite pleased with himself. He had finally caught the troublesome D’hrrtv. It had been much closer than he would have liked though. If he hadn’t been on the lookout for the D’hrrtv’s power signature, and if the D’hrrtv hadn’t bothered to heal that worthless sex toy in the garden, he might have gone unnoticed. It was ironic that the elf bitch who had been trying to help the D’hrrtv by keeping his whore sane was the very instrument that was used to bring about his downfall. Still, it had been too close, and there was two hours left until the ceremony. He wouldn’t relax until then. He cast the counter spell to the shielded door and stepped through, blocking any whom might follow. Once inside, he was greeted by a groveling Grendl. Mthule thought it was pathetic to see a lich so reduced to fawning. It was more than past time to replace him. Once Lech was given physical form in this world, Mthule would have his pick of any war demon he chose.

“Is my lovely bride sleeping?”

:No massster, she isss ssso ready for your touch that there can be no relaxxxation.: Grendl giggled maniacally.

“Good, let’s give her some more incentive to our offers shall we?” Mthule grinned.

He climbed a flight of steps in the middle of the room that led to a large pedestal. Covering the pedestal was a fluffy bed filled with the down feathers cruelly plucked from infant Pegasus colts. The entire bed was encased in a unique type of crystal. The person inside the crystal would not be able to get out, and no one outside would be able to come through unless the occupant allowed them inside. At the moment, anyone could be allowed to encase themselves in with her, but he intended to solve that.

“Hello my beautiful glass princess, how are you tonight?”

“Fuck me!” Eileen demanded and begged at the same time, her fists beating against her prison.

“Weren’t you saving yourself for someone special?”

“I...” Eileen paused, she tried to think, it was so hard to think. There was something wrong about where she was, but she didn’t know what. She couldn’t recall where she was, she couldn’t even recall who she was. Her hand drifted down to her privates in frustration; there was something that prevented her from being able to touch herself.

“I’m waiting for your answer sweetie. Surely there is a reason you don’t want me to take your cherry.”

“I...I don’t know. Please, fuck me!”

“Oh, and what about Kevin?” Mthule asked in a gentle voice.

Kevin? The name was familiar. Just hearing it sent warmth and longing through her heart, but also pain. Who was he? Why wasn’t he here for her, she loved him? Didn’t she? Yes, she was certain of that, but why?

“Kevin.” Eileen sobbed.

“And why isn’t he here, when his beloved needs him the most?” Mthule asked. “You have a need so strong it’s driving you insane for fulfillment, yet where is this so called love of yours to help ease it for you?”

“I need...I need it so bad!” She wailed.

“Ah, poor dear, but you know where he is. You know what he is doing. Why should he care for your needs, he is the D’hrrtv after all?”

“Wha...I don’t understand. Please, I...fuck me...or, Kevin, no, I can’t!”

Mthule was pleased; she was getting more and more confused. It was time to put the poison icing on the cake.

“I’m afraid Kevin has forgotten all about you. Search your fragmented memories and you will know this truth. Right now he is scouring the world, having sex with every beautiful woman he can lay his eyes upon. He has even defiled his own sister in his everlasting quest of lust. Do you think he cares one whit for how much you need him?”

“No, no, that’s not...”

“Think child, has he ever attended to your needs? Or has it been nothing more than rejection after rejection, chasing after ever other piece of tail but yours?”

Eileen tried to think, to deny it; it was so hard to remember. All she got were clips of images. She remembered staring at him with longing when he drooled over big titted Bethany. She remembered throwing herself at him in his bedroom and him tossing her away in scorn. She remembered him having sex in the library with that one nerdy slut! Why? Why not her? Why was she still a virgin?

“Why are you still a virgin?” Mthule pressed. “Does he not find you desirable? Does he like to cruelly tease you? All you did was kiss him and he pushed you away!”

“He...he loves me?”

“Does he?”

“But...he’s coming to...to...” Eileen drifted away, she couldn’t remember what he was supposed to be coming for. She didn’t even know why she was here.

“You want to know why he came here? Do you? Let me show you why he followed you to this world.”

Mthule waved his hand and a circle appeared in the air. Images showed up in the space. Images of Kevin’s face scowling in ecstasy as he was fucking some elven girl. The scene shifted to him having sex with a pair of centaurs, of being wrapped in a naga’s coils, of violently raping a fairy, of violating some underage farm girls. Every few seconds another face, another female face, another female face that wasn’t hers was receiving the gift that she had so desperately craved from him. She hated them, she hated them all!

And with the images came sudden sound, cries of enjoyment, pleasure, and raw lust. The sounds of animal passion, of begging Kevin to take them harder. But worst of all...”

“Oh Caitlin!”

Kevin?

“Caitlin, I love you!”

No!

“Oh yes.” Mthule shifted the screen to that particular view, to those intimate images. “You think he comes here to save you, that he cares for you. He just wants to help his true beloved, his own sister, how sick is that? Look how often he couples with her. He no longer even needs her for her virginity, yet the two of them continue to be lost in there own little world. He doesn’t care about your feelings.”

Eileen could only stare at the images of the boy she loved sharing the most passionate of embraces with his own sister. It wasn’t like the lust filled frolicking with the other girls. There was something special about it, so special. It was supposed to be her, she was supposed to be held like that. Why?

“You want to get back at him. You want him to suffer like he’s made you suffer. If it weren’t for him, you wouldn’t even be here now. If it wasn’t for him, your parents would still be alive.”

“I...I...”

“You want to hurt him.”

“I...”

“You hate him, you loathe him for what he’s done to your life. You hate him for making you into an emotional doormat for him. You want revenge, don’t you?”

Eileen began to cry, it was so hard to think, there were too many emotions flowing through her head. There were too many inconsistencies and her memory was having a hard time trying to focus. She was embarrassed, ashamed, lonely, angry, and to top the indignity, very horny.

“There, there child. Do not cry, I care about you. I wish to make you my beautiful bride, I wish you to be the mother to a child that will bring a new peace to this world. Join me Eileen, let me in and I will bring you untold happiness. Let me in and that selfish Kevin will get all he deserves. Will you let me in?”

“Y...yes!”

Mthule was gleeful, let the simmering pot of resentment boil for awhile and a fierce hatred would soon be born. Perhaps when this was all over, he wouldn’t let Grendl have the D’hrrtv after all, he would let Eileen have him. That would be delicious.

His hand pressed against the crystal and it slipped inside, opening for him just as was its occupant. He put his hand on her naked pelvis; her hips jumped up to meet it. She looked like she wanted to grab him and pull him into the crystal casing with her, but he had a spell restraining the top half of her.

“Easy my love, soon you will receive all you wish and more, very soon.”

His finger traced a design over her womb; fiery letters appeared briefly on her belly before fading away. Eileen jerked with each symbol, humping her hips into the air spastically as though she were already being taken by a lover. She felt the raw thrill of the act, but not yet the completion.

“Very good girl, you are now prepared for the offering. Enjoy the everlasting pleasure, in a short time you will have your release.” Mthule pulled away from the crystal. Eileen didn’t notice as she eagerly participated in the imaginary humping that she was getting.

:Quite ssskillful massster. Do you think she will hate him?: Grendl asked as Mthule came back down from the pedestal.

“The spark of love cannot be extinguished that easily. It will be fully turned to hate when she becomes mine and mine god’s. I want no one to disturb her until the ceremony.”

:I underssstand.:

Mthule grunted and left the tower, closing the door and reinforcing the shields on it. It was an insidious little spell that wouldn’t let go of whomever touched it until all the magic was drained out of them. If by some chance the D’hrrtv did get this far, then when he faced the lich he would have no power to back him up. He wasn’t going to leave things to chance for his servant to screw up again.

* * *

Jill soared through the castle, too fast for the occupants to see more than a brief glimmer that they would dismiss as a trick of the eyes. She had been unable to follow Mthule into the tower, but had a pretty good idea that it was where Eileen was being held. She backtracked her route back to the room where he had gotten caught, then took the path where the guards had separated them. She wasn’t sure exactly where the dungeons were, although she had an idea.

When she came to the first intersection, she hovered in confusion. She wasn’t sure which path to take but assumed she had to go down at some point, but she didn’t know which way led down. As she pondered, a terrible commotion occurred back from where she had come. Jill quickly rose into the rafters as whatever was causing it came closer.

To her surprise, Caitlin bound down the hall at full speed. Behind her were about a dozen drow all fighting to keep up and failing miserably. When Caitlin reached the intersection, her feet skidded to a halt and her ears perked up. Her nose lifted a little in the air and began to sniff; a light of excitement seemed to shine in her eyes. She quickly bolted down the passage on the left just in time as a crossbow bolt shot through where she was. Jill quickly followed, discovering that it was a difficult feat even for her.

Caitlin seemed little concerned about the flow of traffic through the castle. She weaved through and leapt over startled servants on their way to perform tasks. Every soldier who got a glimpse of her quickly joined in the chase; most of them tripping over people the other soldiers had pushed out of their way. Caitlin soon left them behind; nothing was more agile for quickly ducking through tight spots like a cat. The whole place was in an uproar. Jill had to admit, the girl certainly know how to make a distraction.

* * *

Cynthia had passed through the garden and entered the castle proper, heading for the front gate. She was expecting to be met with some obstruction in the form of soldiers or drow, but the route was conveniently clear. Even the servants did not seem to be paying her any mind as they were babbling among themselves. They were excitedly recounting the moment when they saw a live catgirl bounding through their midst. From how it seemed to Cynthia, that short encounter was the most positive experience that many of these people had their whole lives. It was quite sad really. Still, as they endlessly repeated their amazement over the catgirl, they seemed to pay no mind to what they assumed was a pet sex toy for the privileged that had wandered mindlessly out of her territory. A few of the manservants did look at her with a little bit of longing before snapping their attention away, but otherwise was unchallenged. Cynthia was rather disappointed that no one at least tried to feel her up as she made her way, like the people in the city were wont to do when Sam wasn’t looking. These people were obviously cowed enough to keep their hands off of their ruler’s property.

She causally turned the corner of the main hall that led to the reception area and more importantly the front gate. She noted that only two soldiers were on guard by the release mechanism. She found the security astonishingly lax for such a place. She assumed that maybe it was because the reputation of the master of the castle was discouragement enough. They were about to learn the hard way.

The guards focused their eyes on Cynthia the moment she had casually come into view. They licked their lips but did not leave their posts; they seemed to tense up a bit. Cynthia put on her most dull facial expression to make her seem like an idiot. Her eyes lit up for them with excitement and sexual promise, something that wasn’t at all hard to feign considering she hadn’t gotten laid in at least an hour. She added a provocative swing to her hips, a feature that made men’s minds melt when it was considered how sexy a nymph walked when they weren’t focused on seduction. She dropped one hand down toward her crotch drawing their eyes to the bald puffy pussy lips moistened to perfection. Her other hand was up at her face, her index finger pressed against her lips that gave off an impression of innocence just blooming with a certain naughtiness as well.

Before they could react, she pushed herself against the first guard, pinning him to the wall. She rubbed her body against him, enjoying the way his leather armor scrapped across her sensitive nipples. She kissed him on the lips, taking in the fetid smell of his beer breath. The other guard laughed at her randy behavior and came up behind her, roughly pushing his clothe covered crotch against her ass, dry humping the groove. Cynthia felt herself getting into it a bit and regretted she wouldn’t have time to enjoy a bit of fun. Her hands traveled up and cupped the face of the man with the disgusting breath, then with a quick jerk, she snapped his neck. The man behind her was so into what he was doing he didn’t notice; he reached around to grab hold of her tits. So he was completely unprepared when an elbow smashed against his throat, crushing his windpipe. As he staggered back trying to breathe, his lights were quickly put out as a long green graceful leg swung around to connect with his temple.

Before the body had time to drop, she grabbed the gate control lever and pulled, the iron bars slowly began to rise. The moment she did it, she sent out her signal, a flower in a pot back at the warehouse began to bloom. The soldiers guarding the bridge, already put on edge for having let a catgirl get into the castle, let out a startled yell at the unscheduled lifting of the gates. Immediately they charged the castle to investigate. At once, they began to make a series of mistakes.

Once they got inside they found a nymph, which confused them because surely a nymph would not have any reason to lift the gates, therefore the enemy had to be somewhere else. As the first soldier came to a halt in front of the creature, he hesitated, and earned a well placed kick in the throat for his effort. He dropped his club as he staggered back. Cynthia grabbed it and smiled at her good fortune. She wouldn’t know which end of a sword was which, but as a police officer she had been trained in the use of a truncheon. She quickly glided to the side and brained the next man in line. The men were all in a state of confusion; their minds had trouble wrapping around the concept of a nymph fighting them. To further upset the matter, as they attempted to engage in battle with the lithesome creature, they kept getting distracted by the way her perfect bare tits jiggled just before she smashed their brains in with her club.

When they finally began taking the battle seriously, they still underestimated her. They figured she had just gone a little crazy and was lashing out with no real experience. Those learned the hard way as she gracefully dodged their enraged attacks and hit them from the sides. Cynthia was having as much fun as she ever had outside of the sack, but was getting a bit worried that she was soon going to be overwhelmed. She wondered if they would try and rape her before killing her, the odds of that didn’t look so good at the moment. She considered running away and getting them to chase her, but that would risk one of them staying behind to close the gates. Just as she was really beginning to fret, she was relieved to hear a steady roar coming over the bridge. Cynthia screamed out a battle cry as she wailed through the troops, guarding the lever.

“YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT!”

The cry filled them with renewed shock long enough for her to dispatch two more. All of a sudden, the soldiers’ cries of fury quickly changed to that of fear as the first wave of elven warriors burst through the gate. Caught completely unprepared, the men in front were slaughtered. The rest soon joined their fate as they were overwhelmed. Cynthia breathed a sigh of relief as she leaned against the wall in exhaustion. The warriors continued to pour through, all determined to do as much destruction as possible. Many times some would pause long enough to give Cynthia a salute before going on to their job.

All the fighting had made her tired, and horny. She wondered if it would be a good idea to pull one of the elves over and ask for a finger treatment. After a moment’s consideration, she figured a hot hard cock in her box would be much better. She was also worried about Sam anyway, so that was two good reasons to try and find him. Now just where the hell was he?

* * *

Kevin was shaken awake by a large hairy hand that completely engulfed his shoulder. He nearly screamed at the fanged muzzle in his face before he realized that it was just Sam. The policeman must have been pissed by something. As Kevin’s memories began to catch up back to the present, he began to feel a bit pissed himself. He wondered how much time had passed, if it was already too late. Probably not, considering he was still alive. For all Mthule boasted about killing D’hrrtvs, he didn’t seem to be at ease around Kevin.

He took a moment to look around his surroundings. The two of them had been placed in a cell that was barely large enough for them to both lie down in. The floor was covered in filth, most likely the excrement of its previous inhabitants. The walls were engraved with claw marks, none fresh. The bars of the cell were made of silver, giving the impression that Sam wasn’t the first werewolf to grace these quarters.

Outside of their prison was a room that fit his expectations for a medieval torture chamber, complete with racks, various pliers, and a cauldron of boiling oil. A single drow, obviously bored to tears, sat in a rickety wooden chair covered with bloodstains.

“You would think he would have more security.” Kevin noted.

“I don’t imagine he thought his sleep spell would wear off so quickly.” Sam rumbled.

“I wonder how long we’ve been out.”

“About an hour.”

“How do you know?”

Sam pulled back the hair over his arm to reveal a wristwatch. It had obviously seen better days, but was still functional. Kevin was filled with nostalgia over seeing this tiny bit of technology from his world.

“Do you have a spell that would break us out of here?” Sam asked.

“I suppose I can try, but it might get Mthule’s attention.”

“We already have his attention.”

“Good point.”

Kevin searched through the library of his mind and found something he thought might do the trick. He cast a spell to make the bars super hot, in hopes of melting the silver down to nothing. He felt the tingling of the power in his body, but nothing was coming out. The drow, who had started to pay attention to them once they woke up, laughed and came up to their cell.

“Cast all you like wizard, your cell is shielded, you are powerless.” She then stabbed a long staff between the bars and cracked it against his ribs. He collapsed as the wind was knocked out of him.

Sam roared in anger and grabbed one of the bars. The sound of a sizzle came and Kevin smelt cooking meat. Sam howled in anguish, but did not let go, he pulled. The drow laughed harder at seeing the wolf inflict so much pain on himself.

“Sam, stop it! I’ve seen what silver can do to your kind. Let go!” Kevin warned.

Sam ignored him and pulled with double his strength. Silver was not a very strong metal and soon the bar snapped off in his hands. The drow only managed to look surprised for a moment when suddenly the bar had been thrust right through her heart. Only then did Sam let go of it as he backed away and curled up in a ball of pain.

Kevin quickly knelt down and looked at his hands, relieved that the silver did not draw any blood, knowing what that did to werewolves. The flesh was red and blistering though, as though he had pressed them down on an oven top. Also, they weren’t miraculously healing like his normal wounds were. Knowing that he wouldn’t be able to do anything from inside of the cell, Kevin crawled out of the gap between the bars, searched the drow’s corpse for some keys, and opened the door. He managed to coax Sam out in the open so he could cast a healing spell on his hands. The blistering died down a bit, but the rest was being stubborn.

“That silver is some nasty stuff.” Kevin commented after giving up trying to heal it any better.

“You don’t need to tell me.” Sam whimpered, clutching his hands.

“Well, maybe if we can make some bandages you’ll be able to use...” Kevin was cut off as the door to the dungeon was slammed open.

He braced himself to cast one hell of a fireball when something fast and furry bound into the room faster than he could blink and flung itself onto him. He staggered back several steps until his back hit one of the cells. He was so dazed he could only acknowledge how it clung to him and wrapped its limbs around his waist. He felt something slimy on his face as it frantically licked him and sobbed.

“Oh brrrotherrr!” It wailed. “I was so worrried!”

“Caitlin!” Kevin’s eyes focused on the lovely creature clinging to him; his hand reached down and grasped her shapely ass to keep her from sliding off of him. “What are you doing here? I told you to stay behind.”

“And I told you I’m not leaving you, rowrrr!” Caitlin hissed, she stopped her licking and crushed his lips with hers. Her tail playfully wrapped around one of his arms that was holding her delightful butt.

“As happy as this reunion is,” Sam grunted. “This isn’t exactly the time for...”

“INCOMING!” Another form burst through the open door, this one much smaller, but no less shapely than the previous intruder.

“Jill?” Kevin asked, trying to unsuccessfully untangle from his sister.

“Soldiers are coming, a couple of dozen, and a few drow!” Jill yelled.

“Oopsie, they werrre following me, I must have forrrgot.” Caitlin purred sheepishly.

“Sometime you’re going to have to tell me how you managed to get into the castle and down here without getting captured or killed. But right now big brother has got some work to do, so do you mind?” Kevin said kindly.

“Oh, sorrry.” Caitlin finally let go of him, only sorry that she had to.

Kevin heard the footsteps of the pursuers thundering toward the dungeon. In a moment, the soldiers burst into the room. Kevin let them all get inside. They barely had time to register that Kevin was free before a wall of flame incinerated the lot of them. Only the drow remained unscathed. They drew their swords with a savage cry and rushed him. Wincing with the pain of his burned hands, Sam stepped in their path and swiped at them. The first went down with a large chunk seared out of her throat.

The second drow jumped back and dodged Sam’s attacks. She pulled out a silver knife and lunged toward him. Kevin cast a spell that encased the knife in a sheath of ice barely a second before it had plunged deep into its target. Sam howled and tore her head from her shoulders. He then yanked out the blade before the ice could melt and cause him real trouble.

“Remind me never to piss you off.” Kevin commented as he inspected the bloody carnage around him.

“Likewise.” Sam beckoned at the charred corpses, just before hissing and clutching his hands.

Jill noticed the policeman’s condition and fluttered down to him.

“You are injured. Tilt your head back and open your mouth.” She ordered.

Sam did as he was told. Jill hovered just over his mouth and began to play with her boobs. In seconds her nipples hardened like tiny erasers, she squeezed these hard and pulled, causing her to moan. In a moment, a white thick fluid began to slowly drip from her abused nipples. As it landed on his tongue, Sam became aware that it was perhaps the most delicious thing he had ever tasted. He had to hold back his instinct to smack his lips so as not to miss a drop. His hands slowly stopped burning, the fairy milk was working against the silver poisoning and his own healing powers were becoming effective on the affected area.

“Mmm, that milk looks yummy!” Caitlin purred, her cat eyes were wide as she stared at the dripping fluid, her tail twitched with agitated excitement.

“Calm down sis, we better get out of here before any more trouble comes looking for us.”

“And I know just where to go, I saw where they are keeping Eileen!” Jill said happily, jiggling her tits to get rid of the last few drops of milk she was willing to feed the wolf.

“You do?” Kevin’s hopes soared.

“Oh yes, I followed Mthule to where he was keeping her. It might not be so easy to get inside though, but I’ll show you. Follow me!” Jill took off for the door, barely allowing enough time for the others to pursue.

* * *

Mthule was almost at the sacrificial chamber that would be the site for evening’s entertainment. He was halted by a terrible din breaking out in the halls behind him. Being curious, he retraced his steps to see what the problem was. Elves, a whole bunch of elves, were cleaving through his soldiers. Alarms were sounded, and his castle became something similar to a disturbed anthill.

He sneered, pesky creatures, interrupting what was supposed to be the most important night of his life. Still, he had expected something like it to happen, the elves had to attack now or they would never get the chance. Mthule chanted a few words, and the halls were filled with vapor. Immediately his soldiers and servants who had been caught in the middle of it all doubled over and began vomiting. The vomit quickly became bloody at they were coughing out their own disintegrating vital organs. With much disappointment, he noticed that none of the elves were affected by his gas. It seemed the D’hrrtv had made full use of his time in the grove. It was irritating, but not something he was unprepared for.

The elves had taken notice of him; one had quickly fired off an arrow. Mthule stopped it in midair, turned it around, and shot it directly at she who had launched it. It pierced through her eye and deep into her brain. In a rage, they elves ran toward their ultimate enemy, most slipping on the blood and vomit left by the soldiers. Mthule raised his hands and brought the ceiling down.

A wall of dust rolled up as it crushed the helpless elves and any that had been on the floor above. When it cleared, the path was completely blocked off, allowing no way for the elves to get to him that didn’t involve a lot of digging. Let the long ears eat their way through his army, their lives were expendable, all lives were expendable. Still, they had forced him to destroy part of his castle, and that was going to be a pain to fix. He would retaliate later by withering away their forest into nothing. He turned back and made for his destination.

* * *

There were many soldiers between Kevin and the elven army, but Sam was all too happy to clear a path for them. Kevin stayed back and flung as many spells around as he dared. He kept a close eye on the drow as they seemed to be the ones most equipped with silver weapons. Against these, he used levitation to fling groups of men at them. The drows typical reaction to this insult was to slice, in the end killing those on their own side. It also provided a distraction that allowed Sam to dispatch the drow. One convenient method Kevin found for battling the foe was a creative use of telekinesis. He could snap one soldier’s neck, then use the power to make it look like he was still alive by turning him around and hacking at his previous comrades. After the men realized the seeming betrayal, they would stab into the dead man and Kevin would let it drop, then he would repeat the process with another soldier. In this manner, he was slowly seeding distrust among the soldiers. Many of them broke and fled, ending up in the hands of the elves on the other side.

Caitlin stayed beside Kevin and attacked any who she deemed had come to close to him. She was not as powerful or invulnerable as Sam. She couldn’t tear a face off with a rack of her claws, although she could slice a neat thin line if she aimed properly. Her teeth weren’t anywhere as impressive as the werewolf’s either. But what she did have on her side was a lot of speed and agility. She could hit someone and bounce away before retaliation could even be thought of. Every time she did it, Kevin thought his heart was going to jump right out of his throat. He couldn’t ask her to take fewer risks though, not at that moment.

Kevin was relieved when he saw Sophile leading the elven fighters toward them. Soon they had cut a wide enough path that they safely made their way into the ranks of the elves.

“How’s it going?” Kevin asked.

“Better than expected.” Sophile answered. “Our queen Mirium, Lilian, and our other mages are holding a shield at the front gates, allowing our army to get through without being riddled with arrows. Mthules forces are disorganized, it seems they have had little practice at anything but bullying. The drow are giving trouble, but their numbers are quite low.”

“What about Mthule?”

“One squad was crushed under rubble when they went after him. We are trying to find an alternate path.”

“You do that, in the meantime, we’re going after Eileen and getting her out of his grasp.”

“Good luck D’hrrtv.”

During this exchange, Jill was impatiently gesturing to get a move on. Kevin followed as quickly as he could through the crowd of bloodthirsty elves. Many noticed him and cleared a path, but the progress was still slower than he would have liked.

“Sam!” A silken voice cried out that caused Kevin to get an instant erection. He recognized the effect.

Cynthia had caught sight of the hulking werewolf and battled her way through the crowd to join them.

“Hi Cyn,” Sam rumbled. “Here to join the party?”

“Sam, I really need you to fuck me.” She said matter of fact, just before flinging her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.

Sam grinned happily, gently putting one large paw around her waist. “I’m glad to see you safe love, but right now, we need to get Kevin somewhere.”

“That’s okay, he can fuck me too, I don’t mind.” She teased, and then unexpectedly she put her face into his fur and began to sob.

“Cyn, what’s wrong?” Sam said alarmed, holding her close.

“I...I was worried for you. I thought I would never see you again!”

“Cynthia.”

“Shut up Sam, don’t you see. I love you, I love you so much, promise you won’t enter any danger without me again.”

The werewolf’s wide jaws were hanging open. He was always hoping that Cynthia would say those words to him but never actually expected that she would. He wrapped her in his big hairy arms, and became human for her.

“As touching as this is, we need to get a move on.” Jill said impatiently.

“I agrrree! I want to go home!” Caitlin mewed.

“Alright Jill, keep going, we’re going to put an end to this right now!” Kevin said fiercely.

* * *

The sacrificial chamber was located in a basement under the tower where Eileen was being held. It was large enough to hold a football field inside. Mthule had the whole thing constructed in mind of the current situation. There had always been the chance that he would get to summon Lech onto the world, and he had prepared well in advance.

In the center of the chamber was a large circular depression in the floor, about two feet deep. If you stood in the center of the depression and looked up, you would see the bottom part of the crystal encasing Eileen hundreds of feet up. When the ritual was started, and the crystal and bed fit into the depression, the moon’s light would fill the space.

A larger circle was drawn several feet away from the depression. Along this line were several pedestals, each with their own pattern line that was leading toward the depression. On the pedestals, locked in a spell of stasis, was one female specimen from each of the species that the so-called gods had brought over to populate the world. The specimens did not have to be virgins, something that Mthule was grateful for considering a few of them were difficult enough to catch as they were, especially the catgirl and naga.

Mthule took out his obsidian dagger and decided to start with the human. He plunged the dagger into her heart. She didn’t even utter a cry or flinch, completely unable to respond in her stasis. He pulled out the blood soaked dagger and began to carve a symbol onto his flesh, letting the human’s blood mix with his own. The wound in the girl’s breast poured out her vital fluids, collecting inside of a funnel. In moments, red could be seen filling the lines leading from her pedestal leading to the depression. Mthule was pleased with the effect and moved on to repeat the performance with a centaur, carving different symbols upon himself.

He would have to pick up the pace; he didn’t want to be late for the show.

* * *

Kevin barely acknowledged the long winding stairs as he ran full sprint up them, perhaps eventually he would feel the burning in his legs, but he was pumped with adrenaline, fear, and energy of nearly a thousand virgins. He managed to keep up with the fairy, forcing her to pump her wings harder. In moments, but what seemed to Kevin like years, they had reached the top. He was about to grip the large double doors blocking him from his beloved when Jill put herself in his way.

“The door is shielded master, be careful, you don’t want to lose now when you are finally so close.” She advised.

Kevin was impatient, but heeded her words. He opened his mind and delved into the nature of the shields, his face dropped and he cried out in frustration.

“What’s wrong brrrother? Is it locked?” Caitlin asked, stepping up beside him.

“No, the doors are accessible to anyone with the physical strength to open them.” Kevin sighed.

“Then what’s the problem?” Sam grunted.

“They are shielded to magic. Anyone with the slightest bit of magic in them will be bound to the door by a touch, and it will drain all of the power out of them.”

“That is nasty.”

“There’s no help to it, if I try to counter it with my magic it would be the same as touching it.” Kevin stepped forward and reached for the handle.

“No, wait!” Caitlin cried.

“I have to do this little sis.”

“But if you do, you won’t have any power!”

“She’s right master, you barely have a chance against Mthule as it is, without your magic to defend yourself it would be hopeless.” Jill reasoned.

“At this point, getting to Eileen is the most important thing I have to do. What happens after is meaningless in the face of that one detail.”

“You are sacrificing your life to prevent Mthule from having Eileen?”

“In the end, he has left little options for our survival. I’m sorry, but you are going to have to find a new way home.”

As Kevin reached for the handles, Caitlin rushed forward and pushed him out of the way, and she grabbed one of them herself. She let out a harsh pitiful cry as a blue light enveloped her body, sucking into the door.

“Caitlin, what are you doing? What have you done?”

“You need yourrr powerrrs!” She grunted, sucking on her teeth, she tried pulling hard on the handle to move the door, but she did not have enough physical power to budge it much.

“Why is the shield affecting her, she doesn’t have any magic?” Cynthia observed.

“Wait, no, look at her tail.”

They looked at Caitlin’s tail; it seemed to be getting thinner and was slowly pulling back up into her spine. The fuzzy ears on the top of her head were also shrinking, and a couple of bulges grew on the sides of her face where human ears would be. Her skin was also becoming a bit smoother, and her leg muscles seemed to be reshaping themselves.

“The spell.” Kevin said astonished. “The magical effect that had transformed her into a catgirl is being sucked out through the shield.”

Sam and Cynthia shared a glance at each other before nodding in unspoken agreement.

“If that is the case, then it looks like she needs a little help.”

The two jumped forward, Cynthia grabbed the handle Caitlin was pulling on and Sam grabbed the handle on the other door. They pulled and strained as the shield enveloped them and began to suck their magic out. Cynthia was turning a little less green and more pale with a hint of modest blush. Sam was losing his muscles, forcing him to pull harder on the door. Inch by inch a gap opened up, until there was a small clearance of two feet.

“Hurry big brother!” Caitlin screamed, her accent changing as her tongue and voice box became more human. “The doors keep trying to close on their own, we can’t hold it much longer.”

“Right.” Kevin steeled himself and then ran straight through the gap. There was a momentary tingling sensation as the shield attempted to latch onto him and failed. Jill shot through the gap directly behind him. The door slammed shut with a finality as the others no longer had the strength to resist.

The chamber was very large and dark as Kevin noted with misgivings that the evening had arrived. The place was lit up just enough by globes of light hanging in the circular room. Up toward the center was a ceiling that was made of some kind of glass, Kevin saw a moon so red it could have been wine. It was not quite lined up over the windowed ceiling, but it was a clear indication that time was running out.

Under the glass was a pedestal that held a large bed that seemed to be encased in some kind of crystal. Laying on the bed was the most beautiful woman that Kevin had ever seen, and he wondered how he had failed to truly notice it for all the years they had known each other. He loved his sister, as a friend, as family, and as a lover; but the girl in the crystal enflamed his heart. She was his soul!

“Eileen.” Kevin breathed, and felt tears swell out of him. He had not realized just how worried he had been until he had found her again.

“And now the prince has to wake the sleeping princess with a kiss, or something a bit more rewarding.” Jill shoed him onward.

“She looks so fragile, how could I just go up and violate her.” Kevin hesitated, his stomach feeling butterflies that had been absent in all the other cases he had taken virgins.

“It is that attitude that caused this mess.” Jill persisted. “Go on, she loves you and she wants it.”

Kevin gulped and slowly walked up the steps leading toward the crystal. She was not asleep, but she was not aware of his presence either. Her hands were between her legs, rubbing her clit to no relief. He was unable to hear her cries of passion and frustration inside the crystal.

Just as he was leaning over the bed to get her attention, a large skeletal hand seemingly pulled out of the stairs and backhanded him across the chest. A fiery pain knocked the breath out of him and he barely noticed that his body had sailed across the room until a sudden sharp pain in his back announced that he had hit the hard stone floor. Grendl, the lich, formed between him and his beloved in all of its grotesque deformity. The rot of its flesh was dripping all over the place at it glared at him with fury and delight.

:Ssso, the D’hrrtv got out of the dungeonsss. He hasss ssstirred a rebellion of the elvesss, he hasss ransssacked my massster’sss cassstle, he hasss bypasssed the ssspell of protection on the door, and now ssseeksss to sssteal the bride of my massster.:

Kevin stood up, fixing the pain in his body as he did so. “I guess it has all come down to this.”

:Ssso it sssseemsss.: The lich agreed.

“Why? You could have left us alone. I had no reason to come to this world and cause you any trouble until you came and stole her away from me.”

:The D’hrrtv alwaysss bringsss trouble, regardlesss of the caussse. Sssooner or later you would have come. But there wasss an exccccellent opportunity that we could not passs up. I am sssurprisssed you have done ssso well ssso far. You are a pretty pathetic example of a D’hrrtv, you are physssically weak, inexperienccced, and wasss trapped by upbringing in a world ssso much different than thisss one. You had everything going againssst you and yet you have prevailed thisss far. You are one of the luckiessst D’hrrtvsss I have ever encountered.:

“And I shall prevail again. I would ask you to step aside, but I doubt you will so I won’t bother. I am going to destroy you for the countless crimes you have committed on this world and mine.” Kevin tensed as he allowed his power to build up.

:Fool, there isss no grove for you to essscape to thisss time. You are in my clutchesss and there isss nothing you can do. In lesss than an hour, you shall be dead, but I get to have the enjoyment of making you sssuffer before then.:

The lich swooped down barely before it finished speaking. Kevin dodged out of the way and cast a freezing mist above his head. It caught Grendl off guard and caused it to slow down a bit before the ice encasing it cracked off. Grendl opened his mouth and a swarm of infested flies poured out to cover Kevin. Kevin called forth a poisonous cloud of insecticide, dropping the flies in mid-flight. He neglected to prepare for the gas and started coughing on his own concoction when a rotted fist smashed into his chest. He was driven out of the gas as a flurry of punches pushed him back against the wall, his glasses fell off and he was lost amidst a wave of confusion.

Kevin desperately called up a wall of holy magic, causing the lich to be flung away from him. This seemed to make it angry and it began to hurl blobs of slime at him that was so corrosive it ate away at the brick. Kevin froze each one that was tossed at him and used levitation to search and bring his glasses back to him. When he was able to see again the lich was nowhere to be found. However, the room was filled with moving shadows, any of which could have been Grendl.

Kevin realized with horror that the shadows didn’t have to be him when a black tentacle made out of solidified darkness sprung out of the nearest shadow and encased his leg. Another one popped out to grab his arm, his skin burned upon contact. The sound of echoed laughter came from every shadow in the room as the two tentacles began to pull him as though he was a wishbone.

:Did you know a body could sssurvive for hoursss misssing an arm and a leg?: The lich mocked.

“No, thanks for showing me the LIGHT!” Kevin screamed, a ball of bright light flared into existence by his leg.

The shadow vanished and the dark tentacle was severed, it quickly disintegrated without a source of darkness. He repeated the trick with his arm. Kevin knew that he would have to take the initiative. He flung light balls at each of the moving shadows, knowing that the lich was hiding in one of them. A small shiver of fear crawled down his neck and Kevin rolled out of the way just in time as the heavy mass of Grendl came crashing down where he had been. Kevin hit the monster with a holy lance, causing it to step back with a gaping hole in its chest that quickly healed.

He took advantage of the moment by attempting to summon the Spear of Lust, but failed horribly. Kevin didn’t know what was wrong; the two tools of the gods were the only spells that Kevin didn’t have any knowledge in the library of his mind to access. He wasn’t sure how he had managed to call them the last time. So instead of he sent a barrage of every bit of offensive holy magic that he could at the beast.

Pieces of Grendl were blown off of him without decreasing the total mass of the lich. It howled with pain at each blow, but it kept coming toward him. It became single minded in its fury. Grendl’s hands grew long pointed nails, the tips dripped with a black disgusting substance. Kevin’s magic was not stopping the lich; it flew toward him with murderous intent. Its claws aimed for Kevin’s heart, reason lost in its madness.

“Master, no!” Jill screamed. She had been darting around the room during the fight, but as she saw what the creature intended to do she flung herself into the fray. The lich’s claw buried itself into the fairy’s belly, causing her to make one faint inaudible gasp.

The room went silent as the occupants stopped fighting. Kevin starred in horror at the quivering figure of his dearest friend writhing on the spike of the lich’s finger. Grendl was filled with amused contempt at he inspected his prize.

:What a loyal pet you had, I am grateful that she sssacrificcced herssself for you. It would have been messsy for me if I killed you too early. Take back your property.:

It casually flipped its fingers and sent the fairy flying. Kevin barely managed to catch her in time before she hit the hard floor. She was in horrible shape; there was a hole in her belly that was oozing with a black bile. He could see the veins in her body because they seemed to be turning dark with an inner rot. Her teary eyes focused on Kevin; they were filled with indescribable agony.

“Master.”

“No Jill, don’t speak, just hold on. I can heal this, just be strong for me Jill.” Kevin cast a healing spell over her, but the poison was resisting. He recalled the difficulty that the elven healers and fairies had with Sarisara’s lesser wound. He couldn’t give up. Jill had to live, she just had to, she had been with him since the beginning of all this, she couldn’t die!

“Master,” Jill struggled lifting an arm up toward him. “A promise...please...give me...a promise.”

“No, fight it Jill, you can still live, please, just a few more minutes.”

“Please...a...promise?” Jill struggled through her tears; her voice was losing power. Her skin was turning blacker.

“Anything, I’ll promise anything Jill, but don’t give up.”

“I...but, I...our daughter, please...watch over her...we fairies...never had a...family. Please...be a...father to her.”

“I promise Jill, I promise.”

“I...I...love you...Kevin.” Her hand strained for a second before dropping and hanging limply beside his finger.

“Jill!”

His put full force into his healing, he shook his hand a little to get a response, but there was none.

“Jill, no...!”

Her body was completely encased by the poisonous rot; she began to flake away into ashes as she rapidly decayed.

“JILL!” Kevin broke down into hysterical sobs as her weight broke down through his fingers. She scattered through his fingers, giving him nothing even to bury, the scent of burning oranges wafted into the air.

Grendl’s laughter poured throughout the room. It savored the pain coming from the D’hrrtv. Who would have thought that snuffing such an insignificant creature would make his enemy suffer so much? To its delight, Kevin stood up in response to its laughter. The D’hrrtv’s eyes were empty, how wonderful! No, they weren’t completely empty; there was something inside his pupils, something deep, something overpowering, something that seemed to almost hypnotize the lich. Hate!

Kevin did not say anything; his eyes were locked intently into the death of the lich’s eyes. He raised one hand, and effortlessly called the Shield of Perversion into the world. He tossed it up and the two of them were encased within its influence. Grendl was shocked at the ease of which it was called and was more than uncomfortable to realize that he could not get out of the encasement.

Kevin raised up with other hand; it was enclosed in a fist. A bright flash caused the lich to blink, and was filled with a feeling it had rarely experienced, complete and utter terror. Kevin was holding the Spear of Lust.

“For all of the lives you have taken, for all of the lives that you would have taken, you shall face the justice of the gods.” Kevin said in a monotonous tone.

He flung the spear. Grendl tried to get out of the way, but it followed the lich, and plunged deep into its chest. It felt pain beyond anything that Mthule had ever inflicted upon it. It tried to get away, it tried to break itself in half and escape, but there was nowhere to escape too. Kevin walked forward and grabbed the spear, lifting it and the bulk of the lich’s weight as though both weighed not so much as a cloud. The spear pierced deeper into its essence, and then true horror was unleashed. All of the souls he had captured and eaten saw an opportunity and came forward. As the spear battled its existence on the outside, the souls tore it apart from the inside. Streams of light ripped out of it as the souls escaped from their prison.

Grendl let out one long unearthly scream and exploded in a shower of black maggots, each one aflame with holy light. Most of them disintegrated into nothing; others were dragged down into hell with all of the evil souls the creature had consumed. The lich was no more.

Kevin collapsed with overwhelming exhaustion as the spear and the shield vanished. He could lay down and die; he was barely able to breathe. He was about to close his eyes when they caught a brief glimpse of the crystal. He couldn’t give up now. He had beaten the lich, but Eileen was still imprisoned. If he slept now, all of the deaths in his cause would have been for nothing. What was a mere lich to the monster Mthule called his master?

He put one arm forward and dragged himself, spears of pain stabbed at his body; the fatigue was too strong. He felt like he had run across the continent non-stop. He put his other arm forward, more pain, perhaps even stronger. He couldn’t tell, he had gained a foot, now to gain another. He dragged himself, nearly passing out numerous times with the effort. But he couldn’t give up, what kind of man would he be, what kind of a coward? Others were dying because of him, who cares if he was tired. Another foot, another! Eileen needed him! The stairs are nothing when compared to that need; he battled them, one by one.

When he got to the bed, the crystal was hard. He got a grip on it and pulled himself to his feet, crying out with the torture of it. He climbed on top of the crystal, failing numerous times to get the strength to mount the block. With one agonized cry of resolve, he was able to mount it, until he was able to look into the face of his beloved from above.

He hadn’t felt any seams in the crystal, it was all perfect. He would have to use magic to break through. He looked into his mind, but the library of power was not available, he did not have the power to perform the slightest spell. It was sheer will he had the power to drag himself across the room. He didn’t think he could even move another inch. His tears washed down across the crystal encasing; he would have beat upon it in frustration if he could have. He had only one option open to him.

Eileen!

The swirling chaotic mess of hormones in her mind barely acknowledged his probe. Still, there was a flicker of something. He had to at least try and talk with her, even if he had failed her. Then he could die with some peace.

Eileen! I have come for you. Answer me!

She seemed to stir some more, but there was no sign of intelligent reasoning in her.

Eileen, please, talk to me. It’s Kevin!

Almost immediately a hurricane of emotion poured directly into this brain, causing him to scream with agony. There was guilt, pleasure, anger, fury, hurt, betrayal, depression, frustration, hopelessness all assaulting him, all aimed specifically at him.

Kevin, I hate you, I hate you, look what you’ve done to me!

A floodgate of memories burned into his consciousness. Everything that she had suffered for the last month was given to him in seconds; all of it linked with one thought. Kevin was the cause, Kevin the traitor, Kevin the cheater, Kevin who gave no thought to anyone else’s happiness but his own. Each memory was a knife of guilt stabbing into his heart, and he agreed with each accusation. It was all his fault, all his fault, he deserved to die!

The claws of his beloved’s hate dug deep into his brain, filling him with her pain, which he gladly accepted. He should have been a better man, he had failed. His body slumped down and his mind surrendered to the darkness.

* * *

Blood flowed and pooled, filling the depression in the sacrificial chamber. There was a tension in the air, an expectation of evil, something that cried for release. Mthule stepped up to the depression; his body was a puzzle of multiple cut patterns. He leaned over the pool, aimed his dagger carefully, and plunged it deep into his own chest. He grunted with the strange feeling of the sharp cold metal sliding into his body. Odd, he had thought it might hurt. He pulled the knife out and flung it away.

He was getting dizzy, and for a moment he thought he was going to fall into the pool before him. At first his blood spilled into the collection, but then a strange thing happened. A black cruddy bile oozed out of his wound, plopping into the vast pool of red. The pool turned dark upon the foul content, and an explosion of power built up. A wave of energy shot out of the pool and slammed into Mthule’s open wound.

He convulsed as the foreign substance invaded his body. Mthule felt extremely powerful and pathetically weak at the same time. The very soul and essence that was Lech took over his poor human frame. It was an uncomfortable situation to feel so humbled. Still, he was only a temporary host. His dark god would be reborn from the womb of the girl upstairs. He felt excitement at all of the power building up stronger inside of him, for when the god left him to go inside the girl’s maiden treasure Mthule would get to keep it.

He cried out his joy and triumph, two voices laughed at the fate of the world. The crystal upstairs slowly began to descend.

* * *

The man with no name floated in the cold void of nothingness. There was nothing left of his identity because he did not deserve an identity. All he had was a gender and even that would eventually go, even the concept of what it meant to deserve anything. There were so many things that tried to get him in the oblivion that he had created for himself, things that he once called emotions. Emotions were the path to pain; the sooner he forgot them the better. Eventually, the thing known as thought would leave him as well, and he would be glad because then he would be unable to dwell on those things.

A warmth drifted over him, causing him to shy away from it. He did not deserve warmth, it made him feel. He did not want to feel, he needed to sink deeper. As he tried to escape the feeling, warmth came to him from the other side, two sources at once, like a hug. He remembered hugs; he didn’t want to remember hugs. They brought emotion, emotion brought pain. There was a wetness sliding down his cheeks, also warm, were they tears? Tears were the products of pain.

There was more warmth, pressing against his back, two especially hot points mashing against his shoulder blades. He whipped around, nothing was there, nothing to escape, but the warmth persisted. It made him feel, but he didn’t know what he was feeling, he was losing his mind. He didn’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Hotness, an unbearable hotness was in his ear, a hot wind. There was no wind in the void, but there was some in his ear. There were patterns to the hotness, as though, there were words. Thoughts drifted into his head, thoughts that were not his own, thoughts filled with remorse and pain. Emotions! Emotions brought pain, but they also brought release.

Release?

Where had that thought come from? It was so hard to think; already he was losing that ability. It made him sad. But sadness was an emotion and it too had to go away. His lips trembled as hotness enveloped them; something was invading his mouth, looking for words.

Love.

That was the most painful one of all, but it was the last one he was willing to give up. Why did he hold onto it? Let it go and all thought and pain would be washed away. There seemed to be a clingy desperation to the warmth sheltering him from the cold. Please go away! His mind was tingling, getting louder.

Kevin.

Kevin was an identity, which implied personality, emotions, thought, and soul. Kevin was something he did not want to be. There was more hot wetness on his face, he did not think it came from him. The hotness on his lips stopped, returned, stopped, returned, it traveled his face like large comforting raindrops.

Love you! Love you so much! Love you!

There was a strong choking pain, which he deserved. All he had to do was claim it and it would be his. He should atone; he needed the pain he wanted so much to escape from. It beckoned him; it pleaded with him to come back. What was he running from? Had he ever run from things before?

I am Kevin Mage.

The dark void became a bit grayer. The warmth around him was more substantial. He realized he liked the way that it was holding onto him.

I am eighteen years old.

Shadowy shapes filled the darkness, and there were sensations around his body that he hadn’t even realized he had been missing.

I have a family that cares for me.

Pain filled his body, but a different kind of pain, a real kind of pain. A pain of the flesh that was so distracting from that of the mind.

I have a girl that I love!

Sounds filled his ears, wonderful sounds that he did not understand but nevertheless filled him with joy.

...And her name is Eileen!

Everything blew up in a burst of white, assuming a crystal clarity of everything around him. He was sitting on something soft, leaning against something softer; a pair of arms was folded over his chest. A beautiful face was kissing his face, tearfully making pleas to come back, that she was so sorry, that she loved him.

“Eileen?” Kevin groaned, very confused. He was on a bed, inside the crystal. Was he dreaming?

“Kevin! You’re back, oh thank god! Please forgive me, forgive me!” She wept, hugging him tighter.

“Forgive you?” A flood of memories came flooding back into his skull, causing him to wince.

“You opened your mind to me, and I attacked you in a rage. You left nothing closed. When I broke inside, I had access to everything.” She sobbed. “Everything that you experienced to get here, all of your reasoning, all of your feelings, all of your guilt, and hopes, they all came to me. They put the light of truth against Mthule’s lies. I’m so sorry I didn’t have faith.”

“But I did do horrible things Eileen. I cheated on you countless times. I had even enjoyed myself on several occasions. I did get you into the mess that we are in. I am responsible for your suffering, for your parents deaths.”

“You are not at fault Kevin. Evil is evil and you cannot be blamed for the choices that other people make. You didn’t make that creature kill my parents. You didn’t tell Mthule to kidnap me and seduce me for his dark god. Everything that you did, even when you felt you were betraying me, was to save me. I don’t like it any more than you do, but I understand why it had to be done.”

Kevin looked away from her; his emotions were boiling over. He could barely decide what to reflect on, so instead he focused on the present.

“How did I get in here?”

“I don’t know.” Eileen glanced up at the crystal. “When your mind fused with me and filled me with understanding, I saw you up there. You looked so empty that I feared you were dead, I so desperately wanted you with me. Then you just seemed to fall inside, and I spent what seemed like forever begging you to come back to me.”

It was her turn to look like she needed comforting, so he held her close to him. He was fully aware of her nudity, and what his presence was inevitably going to do to her once she recovered a bit from the emotional shock of mingling with two minds.

“I think I understand why he was so intent on poisoning you against me. Mthule must have spelled this crystal so that no one can get in unless you wish it.”

“Won’t that backfire on him?”

“He needs your full consent for his purpose. He needs you to give him your virginity.”

Eileen blushed. “He is not going to get it, because now that you’re here, I intend to give it to you.”

“Eileen, I...”

“Kevin, I know that this is not very romantic. I would love to give myself to you in a more private place, with no rush or death hanging over our heads. But we do not have that luxury right now.” Eileen bit her lip, looking around. “In case you haven’t noticed, we’ve been lowering for quite some time.”

Kevin was shocked, he had been focused on Eileen and his questions, and the light of the moon was bathing over them, so he had not noted the surroundings outside of the crystal. They were slowly being lowered down a long smooth tube. Already there was quite some distance to the top.

“Kevin, love, I think it is time for you to get out of those clothes.” He could only agree, and with him in his weakened condition, she had to help him shed as quickly as possible.

* * *

Mthule waited, his eyes glued to the hole in the ceiling, he could feel his god churning impatiently inside him. It made him nervous, but it was not to be helped. The marriage bed would drop at its own rate. His loins were burning with lust, a lust that was mostly not his own. This would be quite an experience.

He grinned eagerly as the bottom of the pedestal filled up the hole in the ceiling for a moment as it continued to descend. Mating time was here; his bride was at the altar. Soon he caught a glimpse of her, she was on all fours, and her ass was lightly wiggling in the air. The scepter of his manhood throbbed at the sight, the most shapely and desirable butt he had ever seen on the female form. He would not loathe performing his marital duties by her. Perhaps she would be more of a queen to him than in name, as he took her wondrous body again and again. He might even perform a preservation spell so he could enjoy her ripeness for all eternity. It would be long before he got tired of taking advantage of that. He hoped that Lech wouldn’t ruin her beauty when she gave birth to him. Lech’s lust poured through him in a way that he took to be that he agreed with his servant. Mthule realized that he was probably going to have to share his new bride with her child.

As the pedestal lowered, Mthule began to get the feeling that something was wrong. He had been so focused on her writhing behind that he hadn’t given it much thought about why she was doing it. His attention was pulled from her rear when he noticed that she was doing an odd sort of bobbing, her head was going up and down. A small shiver of fear tickled his spine, he stepped forward.

Eileen sat up; her arm was making rapid movements. To Mthule’s horror, he saw that she had an erect cock in her hand. She made eye contact with Mthule, and gave him a sort of hateful mocking glare. While this was going on, she scooted forward, nearly straddling the man in the bed. The man was the D’hrrtv. Impossible!

“Get away from there!” Mthule’s voice boomed, echoing throughout the castle, carrying his authority backed up by his god.

The pedestal locked into place, the blood drained into tubes at the bottom. Eileen’s womb glowed with the symbols he had drawn on it, signaling her readiness to mate. The crystal around the bed dissolved.

“Stop, let go of him!” Mthule roared.

Kevin and Eileen stared at him for a split second. They raised one arm each toward the Molester, their fingers curled in their hands, all but the middle finger. As Mthule’s mouth opened in confusion, Eileen relaxed and let her whole weight drop.

“Ugh!” She let out a cry as the breath was taken from her. A drop of blood trickled down Kevin’s leg and stained the sheets.

“NO!”

An eruption of light burned through the chamber.

* * *

Eileen felt like she was in heaven. At first there was a sharp stab of pain, but then came a supernova of warmth and security, as if there was nothing wrong with the world, that everything was okay. She felt energetic, powerful, and joyful. There was a buzz between her legs, giving her satisfaction, yet also a craving for something deeper, and it was obliging. She felt strong hands circle her, pulling her closer. Her breasts were on fire and felt relief as they mashed against the chest of her lover. He was moving, she cried out with the joy of it. It was beyond anything she had experienced or imagined. It was better than all the masturbation of her youth, better even than the eye opening lessons of that kind elf maiden who kept her sane. She clung to him, seeking her fulfillment and wanting to share it with him. She wanted him to know just how happy he was making her.

There was a gentle probing on her mind, which she let in. She gasped as she felt even stranger sensations, a burning in parts she didn’t even have but which she wanted more of. She realized that she was feeling what Kevin was feeling while inside her. They had obtained the ultimate form of lovemaking. Two bodies became one soul, making it impossible for either of them to not enjoy themselves as each one knew exactly how to turn the other on and shared the reward with them. Neither cared what might come afterward; they were locked within the moment, content to make love until the very world came to an end.

There was some kind of commotion coming from outside, but Eileen was lost as a surge of ecstasy washed over her. Was that an orgasm? It couldn’t have been, she had never had one like that, it made the very word seem mild and ineffective in comparison, and she was still feeling it. Was another one building up? She couldn’t wait, share it Kevin, share the bliss! The two voices screamed out their enjoyment to the heavens. There was a lovely sense of liquid fullness bursting up inside her. She didn’t want to stop, neither did he, they kept going until he burst in her again. She let him have each of her explosions, and he let her ride each of his, neither showed signs of stopping. They had the power to keep going for eternity, and that is what they intended to do.

* * *

Great bouts of racking pain burst through Mthule’s body. His flesh rippled and bulged in alarming placing. A demonic rage roared inside his head, causing his mind to go numb with fear.

“YOU HAVE FAILED ME!”

“No master, please, give me another chance, I can find you a mother.” Mthule begged.

“SILENCE WORM, YOU SHALL TASTE THE FRUIT OF YOUR INCOMPETENCE!”

Mthule let out an ear-piercing scream as a pair of gigantic leathery wings tore through the flesh of his back. They opened up, showing a span larger than a dragon’s. A couple of large phallic tentacles ripped out of his belly. Mthule’s skin was getting tight and stretched across his growing body.

“Mercy, please, have mercy.”

The demon ignored him as it battled his way out of his servants confining body. With a shitload of pain and gore, Mthule exploded, spraying blood and mutilated organs all over the place. Where once stood the leader of the Molesters was a large demon. It stood twenty feet tall, was covered in spikes and horns, had about a dozen intimidating tentacles around his crotch, had a healthy row of poison dripping teeth, and it looked pissed.

Despite this, it also seemed to be in a rapid state of decay. It’s scales loosened and dropped, its wings seemed to shrivel. This only seemed to make it more dangerous. It turned toward the pair of glowing and copulating humans.

“I CANNOT REMAIN ON THIS WORLD WITHOUT BEING REBORN. I SHALL SOON RETURN TO HELL, BUT NOT BEFORE I RETURN THE FAVOR UNTO YOU!”

His hand swooped down upon them, intending the grab the lovers and crush them in his grip, giving them a closeness they never could have achieved on their own. As he reached them, his hand failed to close and something akin to a bad static shot bit him. Lech growled in rage and pounded a fist on the lovers, but once again something blocked him from completing the act. Lech called up some hellfire into his hands, intending to pour the molten substance onto them, no pitiful shields that human wizards made would keep hellfire out.

For the first time, the lovers seemed to pay attention to their surroundings, and they disengaged and stood up. The female raised a hand and Lech felt himself levitating, his fire extinguished. Lech was astonished; the female did not show any signs of having the gift before, much less be powerful enough to move him. The male summoned up the Shield of Perversion and cast it out, forming a sphere around Lech that he couldn’t get out of. Lech roared, pounding into his prison. The human would not be able to hold it long, he would falter in exhaustion and then he would die.

But then something he did not expect happened; the human’s forms began to change. The female seemed to become light itself, her body shaped into the very embodiment of desire. Lech felt all of his tentacles stiffen instantly upon a mere glance at the woman’s form. The male’s body grew taller, remained skinny, and grew a long mass of greasy black hair. Both were radiating a level of power no human on that world had ever possessed.

“LUST, PERVOS.” Lech recognized, a measure of panic filled his eyes.

Lust’s starry eyes sparkled; her voice flowed out like the very passage of time itself. Just listening to it felt like making love to the universe.

“You have broken the rules of the game. You have killed your avatar and then tried to impose your will directly onto the world.”

“And in so doing.” Pervos finished for her. “You have given us leave to remove you from the game directly without fear of Thantos having authority to cry foul.”

Lust raised a dainty arm and a wave of power boiled. A spear, far larger than Kevin had managed to summon appeared just above her hand. Using nothing but her will, she sent it hurtling directly at the demon lord. It passed through Pervos’ shield easily and pierced Lech’s substance.

A sonic boom that sounded like a nuclear explosion could be heard throughout the castle and the surrounding land. The armies fighting within stopped at the deafening roar. The humans of Mthule’s army froze in shock as most of the drow just keeled over and began to convulse. The dark elves gray skin and silver hair began assuming a golden hue. It was all they needed to see to drop their weapons and run away. Most of the elves were too busy staring at what was happening to the drow to stop the men from escaping.

Back in the sacrificial chamber, the sphere of Pervos’ shield was still glowing like a lightbulb, protecting the outside world from the force of destruction within. The shield would burn until there was nothing left inside of Lech.

“I have been wanting to do that for so long, ever since Thantos planted the foul beast in our world.” Lust said with great satisfaction.

“Now, if we were only able to do it to him.” Pervos agreed. The space inside his shield cleared up, not even leaving ash as evidence of the violence within. He dismantled the spell. “I think it is time to interrupt our avatars.”

“Ah, but they look so happy.”

* * *

Kevin and Eileen were floating in nothing, but they had not paid any more attention to their surroundings than they had when they had been in a bed. The only difference they noticed was that they somehow felt even freer as they made love to each other. All of a sudden, both hit the height of their passions in a supernova of happiness. It took them a long time to come down from it, and they were about ready build it up again when they were interrupted.

“It is about time you reassumed control of your bodies.” A kind voice, almost like Mother Nature, admonished them.

“But we would like to speak with you a moment before you go.” Another voice said, male this time, spoken in a smooth way that could have made him an excellent salesman.

They turned to look at the strangers, and their bodies shuddered upon sight. It almost made them start copulating again by being in the presence of these people.

“I’m guessing that you are the gods that are supposed to be awakened.” Kevin guessed, holding Eileen close, still lodged inside her.

The female had a laugh the felt like a dozen tiny orgasms coming all at once. She gave them a smile that filled them both with warmth.

“Oh no. This world has no gods. The creatures on it have yet to make some.” She said cryptically.

“Huh?”

“Gods are created through the faith and beliefs of the people. When enough people have faith, their gods gain power to help protect them. This world has no gods because they put their faith in us rather than creating their own.” The man explained.

“Okay, if you’re not gods, what are you?”

“I am Pervos, the Sorcerer of Perversion, and this is my partner Lust, the Sorceress of Passion.”

“You’re mortals!”

“It depends on what you define as mortal.” Lust shrugged, causing some interesting effects with her breasts that almost made him spurt again inside of Eileen. “True sorcerers, ranked according to the universal scale, are more powerful and long lived than most people imagine gods to be.”

“And some species who assume the offices of sorcery are practically immortal to begin with.” Pervos concluded, giving a pointed glance at Lust.

“What does this have to do with us?” Eileen asked.

“Nothing at all, just some trivial information my dear. However, what does involve you is our gratitude in saving our world.”

“If you’re so much more powerful than gods, why didn’t you do it yourselves? Why did you have to drag us into your mess?” Eileen snarled.

“The rules of the game did not allow us to directly interfere. We couldn’t even take out Lech until he broke his master’s rules so we could directly counter him. It would have been a huge mess if he had succeeded in getting born into the world.”

“A game? People have died and it’s all a game to you?” Eileen shrieked.

“On the contrary,” Lust shook her head sadly. “We take it very seriously. You see, when we built this world, we had intended for it to be a sanctuary for the natural magical creatures that were going extinct on other worlds. Many of them came from your world, such as elves, mermaids, centaurs, dragons, nymphs, etc. There are also many other species of bizarre creatures here from other planets that you have yet to see.”

“How very noble of you. Yet you still manipulate them like pieces on a game board.”

“Eileen.” Kevin warned. “These beings just destroyed the monster that would have allowed Mthule to rule the world and they did it easily. I don’t think we want to antagonize them.”

“My parents died because of their games, and I want them to answer for it.” She snapped.

“And you deserve an answer.” Lust said soothingly. “When our world was finished, we were happy with it, and immersed ourselves among its inhabitants. Due to the nature of our offices, the magic effect on the planet became increasingly sexual, causing the creatures to adapt in new and exotic ways. Sex is a celebration of life, and the beginning of it. We believe that is what brought Thantos.”

Pervos took over. “You see, as the Sorcerer of Death, the beckon of life attracted him. He came down to observe, and before we were aware of his presence he had already cast a plague on the world. Many species were wiped out during the illness. To add insult, he took advantage of the suffering and panic by whispering into the ears of the wizards. His promises of great power and immunity from the plague were enticing, and soon the Molesters were brought into being.”

Lust sighed with regret. “We confronted him, horrified that he had given us his attention. We wanted him off of our world, but he refused to leave, saying he was having too much fun. In the end, we only had two options. We could fight him and hope to overcome him. This choice did not seem good because Thantos was one of those species that was hard to kill, not to mention he was craftier in the art of death, as is his office. He was already famous amongst the council of sorcerers for assassinating the holder of the Office of Power, twice! Even two against one, the odds were in his favor of defeating us. But what really made this option pointless was that even if we did manage to somehow fight him off, the level of power that a sorcerous battle puts out would have demolished the very world we were trying to save. So we had to go with the second option, try to convince him to leave on his own.”

“And the best way to accomplish that was through a bet. Our side and his side would each have a champion. The champions would choose to be so of their own free will. The champions would meet and battle; the winner would decide the fate of the world. If ours wins, then Thantos leaves, if his wins, then we do.”

“It sounds simple enough.” Kevin acknowledged. “But from what I’ve gathered, this place has been like it is for centuries. Surely you should have already had your contest.”

“The problem is finding a champion who is not only worthy to rest the fate of the world on, but also finding one that is willing to undergo the task. So in the waiting period, we have chosen a pact of noninterference. Neither Thantos nor we can directly manipulate the events on Mystania. Instead, we each created a being that would select avatars to influence the world. Thantos created Lech to whisper infernal promises into the darkest parts of people’s souls. We made a daughter, you have met her, she is named Tome.”

“The girl from my dream just before I became the D’hrrtv?” Kevin reasoned.

“Yes, her physical form is a book known as the Tome of Ascension. She chooses those who would be the next D’hrrtv and gets absorbed into them during the rite. The D’hrrtvs main duty is to interfere with the machinations of Thantos’ puppets. They are also a means of searching for those worthy of becoming a champion.”

“So, what it comes down to Kevin Mage.” Pervos’ eyes bored into his. “We have found you of strong enough character, imagination, willpower, and most of all luck. Would you be willing to become our champion?”

“Me?” Kevin blanched.

“You can’t be serious.” Eileen latched on to him, as if afraid they would snatch him away.

“We are very serious.” Lust continued. “If he accepts the role, he will have unimaginable power. He would be like a god among mortals; his every wish will be fulfilled. He will be the hope of our world.”

“If it is all the same to you.” Kevin said cautiously. “I would rather refuse.”

“I see.”

“Its not that I don’t have sympathy, but I just don’t feel like I’m the right guy for the job. I’ve had enough trouble just handling the responsibilities I was forced into when I became the D’hrrtv. I’ve made so many mistakes, and so many have suffered and died under my care; Undine, Nadia, and...Jill.” He barely choked back a sob as that horror relived itself in his mind.

“It is that compassion and humility that would make you most suitable for the job.”

“I’m sorry, really I am, but you’re going to have to find somebody else.”

“We understand, although I can’t say we aren’t disappointed. Very well, so it must be. But before we return you to your bodies, we wish to give you a reward, both of you, for helping us rid Thantos of his most prized puppet. So please, make a boon, we will grant anything within our power.”

“Can you bring my parents back to life?” Eileen asked hopefully.

Lust seemed ashamed, and turned away from her. “I’m sorry, our power is great, but not even the holder of the Office of Power can accomplish that. When a soul severs itself from the body, it gains an insight into the nature of the universe and can build upon realities. Once freed, the soul cannot be shackled against its will without causing irreparable damage. Even if we found your parents souls and managed to stick them back into their bodies, they would not be the same people that you know and love.”

“I didn’t think so.” Eileen whispered. “There is nothing else I really want that you have to offer.”

A single tear dropped from Lust’s eye, she plucked it and handed it to Eileen. The tear had become a clear jewel, something that seemed like a diamond but wasn’t a diamond.

“If you ever do want something from us, make a wish on this and we shall grant it.” She turned to Kevin. “And is there something you would like to request?”

“As a matter of fact, there is.” He shared a glance with Eileen. “I would like to go home, with my family and the two police officers who were forced to accompany us. When we get home, I would like everything to be back to normal again. I don’t want to be the D’hrrtv anymore, I would just like to be plain Kevin Mage.”

“You wish to be stripped of your power? Many would kill for the opportunity that you have been given.”

“I suppose they would, but why should I keep it. I’ve already got what my heart most desires.” Kevin hugged Eileen close to him.

“You are a rare human Kevin Mage.” Lust smiled. “Very well, so it shall be done.”

And then, a warm feeling passed over the two humans, and they were washed away in a swirl of bliss.