The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Legend of Mystania

An Erotic Novel

By Thantos69

Epilogue

Kevin blinked his eyes; his hands felt the presence of carpet. Odd how something so simple and everyday could seem unusual when you had been a long time without it. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, they passed over the familiar mirror he had bought at an antique shop. They then drifted over a small cocoon hanging in his window, bathed in the moonlight. He was home.

“K...Kevin.” Eileen stirred in his arms. They were both sprawled haphazardly on the floor.

“We just cashed in our tickets for a trip to my bedroom, first class, and no time for an in-flight movie.”

“We are home? We’re really home!”

“Yes, and...”

“What the hell!” A woman cried out.

Kevin sat up quickly, nearly dumping Eileen in the process at the voices announcement. Cynthia was on her feet, surveying the room. Her skin was no longer green and she was showing much less of it. She looked more Latino than elfen, and it seemed she was wearing her full police regalia. A much less hairy Sam was standing next to her, likewise clad in his uniform. Cynthia seemed out of sorts with her clothing, seeming to be uncomfortable in it yet too modest to take it off. It seemed her time as a nymph left some psychological effects that she would have to work out.

Kevin looked down at himself and Eileen, noticing that they were both wearing the same clothes as they had been before they were carted off to Mystania. He was kind of relieved since he had spotted his shell-shocked parents in the corner of the room and it would have been kind of awkward if he and his love were still naked and joined at the hips. May was sitting contently on the bed, she still had the same dreamy expression she wore since the encounter with the unicorn. Caitlin was on the floor just below May. She was sitting on her knees with her fists between them, staring all around with a wide-eyed look. She nervously licked the back of her hand and rubbed it back into her hair. Although she was once again completely human in appearance, it was apparent that she too would have some psychological readjustment to make from her time as a cat.

“It looks like everyone is here.” Kevin said relieved.

“And then some.” Cynthia added, pointing at the object that had startled her.

Kevin let out a gasp as he saw what she was getting at. Mthule was also on his bedroom floor. The Molester was covered in blood and wasn’t moving.

“Impossible.” Eileen shrieked. “He was torn to pieces, how can he be here?”

Sam examined the body. “It looks like there are several bullet holes in his chest.”

He was overcome with a strange intuition and pulled out his gun. Sure enough there were several fired shells that matched the number of holes in the body.

“I don’t think I’m going to be surprised if they pull out the slugs and match them to my weapon.”

“There’s a letter tucked into his belt.” Cynthia pulled it out. The moment she did so that body faded away with no sign it had ever been there. “That’s creepy. It’s addressed to you Kevin.”

Kevin took it from her and opened it, reading aloud for the benefit of everyone in the room.

“Our honored Kevin, due to your wish for normality, or at least as normal as you can get after the aftermath, we have taken some precautions. First off, the time that has passed on your world since you started your adventure here is approximately one second. Thus your school and jobs are waiting for your continuation without the awkwardness of asking where you have been for the last month.”

“That’s convenient.” Peter Mage muttered just before his wife hushed him.

Kevin continued to read. “However, due to the Lich’s involvement in your world, it left some holes open that would be distressing for you. So we have created this golem to help ease it, as you are reading this it is being transported to Eileen’s house. The body has some of her parents blood on it as well as some other scraps of DNA taken from the gang the lich had killed. If the cops report it immediately and get to the Richard’s residence, then Kevin and his beloved will not be labeled suspects in the deaths involved. We thank you for all you have done for our world, and wish you happiness. Signed, the Sorcerers of Perversion and Passion.”

The letter disintegrated in his hand, removing it forever from being made evidence in case of a trial.

“This is a shady way to end a case.” Sam grumbled.

“The man was responsible for the deaths though, right.” Abigail pointed out.

“True, he was guilty, but it is still a rather shady way to clean this mess up.”

Kevin sighed. “I agree with you on that point, but there really wasn’t any other way to bring him in to answer for his crimes. Not to mention the unsolved murder does cast a dark light on the surviving victims.”

“You think I would be accused of killing my own parents?” Eileen gulped, her body quaking as though she were about to burst into sobs.

“You were the first witness during both horrific murders.” Kevin reasoned. “Even though we know you aren’t capable of it, the circumstances would still be suspicious.”

“Right then.” Cynthia headed for the door. “Honest or not, this is still the best way to smooth the situation over. Come on Sam, we had better get going if we hope to pull this off.”

“Oh alright, we owe him one anyway.” Sam pushed past his partner and out the door, but not before Cynthia swung her hand around and gave him a five fingered goose. He yelped and jumped out of the way.

“We’ve got a long night ahead of us and even more paperwork after that, but when we are done, how about a drink big boy?” Cynthia smirked.

Sam’s grin widened. “Nothing would make me happier.”

The two of them were quickly gone, leaving the family to come to their own terms.

* * *

It was quite awhile before things became anything close to normal. For the first couple of months they were hounded by reporters seeking some juicy insights in the gruesome murders. Many of them gave Kevin a more greasy feeling in his stomach than even his confrontation with the Molesters. Even worse was the attention they got from their fellow students, all offering a sort of ghoulish sympathy. They were glad when they graduated after three months and didn’t have to deal with them anymore.

Since Eileen was eighteen, she was a legal adult and was not consigned to the state nor her next of kin. So instead she was able to gratefully agree when Kevin’s parents offered to let her move in with them until she was able to find a place of her own. Supposedly she was to sleep in the spare bedroom, but those bed sheets never saw a wrinkle in the entire time she stayed. Kevin’s sheets on the other hand never managed to remain neat.

Eileen’s parents had a substantial life insurance policy, and oddly enough they had even bought a double indemnity clause in the event of murder. It was so odd Kevin wondered if Lust and Pervos had anything to do with it. Once the courts were finished with all the bureaucratic red tape, she intended to use the money to buy her and Kevin a house. There was even enough money to live on without working if she invested it wisely. She also intended to sell her parent’s house, as she had no intention of ever returning to that horrid place. The last hour of memories she had from it overshadowed the previous eighteen years of happy memories there. She could never again feel secure in that house.

Caitlin continued her gymnastics, and her coach was impressed with her improvement. She had retained much of her limberness as a catgirl, and she kept all of her confidence. The two combined made her an athlete to be reckoned with, bringing visions of gold to her coach’s eye. Her improvements made him overlook some of the odd little mannerisms she had suddenly seemed to develop, such as making a soft purring noise when she was happy or how she would affectionately rub up against people that she liked.

May remained stoic and silent, responding only minimally to her family’s attempts to interact with her. She had quit her job, which had disappointed her parents because their little girl had such grand dreams of going off to college with the money that she earned working. But she managed to shock them one time when they found her on the computer. She had emptied every penny from her bank account into purchasing some online stocks, and not even good ones at that. As they fretted over this poor decision their spaced out girl made, they were even more rudely shocked when the stocks she had purchased quadrupled in value. May had more than enough money to pay for college now, if she ever regained enough interest to go. After five months, her pregnancy was beginning to show. It was then not uncommon to find her sitting in a chair for hours lovingly rubbing her belly and humming a haunting tune.

Kevin was happy for his family, and every time he was with Eileen it seemed as if there were no troubles in the world. Yet he was constantly frequented by nightmares, reliving some of the worst days on Mystania. He was constantly awoken with a strong surge of guilt and despair. One night, after a particularly nasty dream that left him sweating a puddle, he gently disentangled from his beloved and walked shakily to the window.

He stared at the cocoon, glistening in the moonlight; no change had come over it the entire time it hung.

“I’m so sorry.” He sobbed. There was no reaction.

Sometimes he wondered if he had gone mad, as if this was nothing more than a product of a butterfly. Sometimes he wondered if he had dreamed up the whole adventure on the other world. He was afraid to ask Eileen, lest she be part of the dream as well and would just pop like a bubble if he disturbed her.

“I will keep my promise little one.”

He stood and cried, until two arms lovingly folded around his neck and chest. Eileen held him, without a word, for an hour until he was ready to come back to bed.

* * *

In the dark of the night, Moonbeam fluttered out into the forest past the boundaries of Hope’s Calling. She was carrying a large sack below her. One would think the contents of the sack would weigh the fairy down, but the object was one that fairies were used to handling. To them it was light as a feather.

Back in the grove, the elves were celebrating the victory over Mthule and his demon lord. There was plenty of dancing, singing, and drinking going on, both to celebrate life as well as to mourn the dead. The queen had also took off all restrictions for the time on the mating chambers. All of the males in the colony were kept busy during the celebrations to give seed to the fertile maidens. Even the fairies of the colony took advantage of the situation, and over the days of feasting, dozens of cocoons decorated the halls of the queen’s palace. During all of the revelry, none noticed the absence of one small fairy.

Moonbeam found a clearing and put her possession on a flat rock as she waited with growing excitement. She did not wait long as a figure emerged from the shadows as silent as the grave.

“Master!” She greeted with joy.

“It is pleasant to see you fair one.” Vlad smiled down at her. “Did you bring it?”

“Oh yes master, isn’t it wonderful. Everything worked out as you planned. Even though I had my doubts.” Moonbeam lowered her head in shame at the confession.

“Did you now?”

“The D’hrrtv seemed so...fragile, who could have imagined he would accomplish so much.” She blushed.

“Sometimes the most fragile of things give off the greatest strength.” Vlad tickled her under her chin. She giggled and then leaned into his caresses. “Do the elves suspect?”

“Oh no master, they have no idea of my loyalties!” Moonbeam shook her head forcefully.

“Good girl.”

She swooned with his praise.

“Are you going to start building up your power now master? The other Molesters are sure to be fighting amongst themselves for leadership.”

“My dear pet, let me show you something.” Vlad stood still, and suddenly a tidal wave of power radiated out of him. Moonbeam stared in awe and worship. Both Malek and Mthule together could not match the amount of magical energy that he had stored within himself. He quickly clamped down and she sensed nothing in him.

“Master, how long have you had this power?”

“From the beginning little one. Does it excite you?”

“Oh yes master, I want you so much. But why keep it hidden? You could have easily crushed Malek and Mthule at any time, why didn’t you?”

“Several reasons, the least of which was that those two were very resourceful at command. If they realized just how strong I was they could have rallied the other Molesters against me, something that would have inconvenienced my long-term goal. Now as you mentioned, they are like a pack of dogs fighting over an old bone. They will be easy pickings for me to deal with on an individual basis. None of them will trust any of the others enough to form any kind of alliance. But the main reason was I saw an opportunity to get rid of the demon lord Lech. Now there is nothing to stop me from fulfilling my plans.”

“You’re so cool master.”

“Thank you my pale darling. Now then, show daddy your prize.”

Moonbeam fluttered around the sack, quickly getting it open. Vlad reached inside and pulled out an old book.

“Hello Tome, so good to finally meet you. I see you haven’t gotten your looks from your mother’s side of the family.” He chuckled.

“You’re the first Molester to hold the Tome of Ascension master. It was difficult carting that away from the watchful eyes of the other fairies.”

“And you did a great job my dear.”

“Its funny that boy would want to give up his power, and here I thought he was cute.”

“There is truly no understanding the D’hrrtv.” Vlad began to flip through the pages, and he frowned, flipping them faster. “What is this?” He growled.

“What’s wrong master?” Moonbeam looked a bit worried at the frightening expression on his face.

He showed the book to her, turning the pages quickly. Every single one of them was blank.

“I don’t understand, that is the Tome of Ascension, I know it is, every fairy would know it is.”

“This is the body, the physical manifestation of Tome. But her spirit and all of her knowledge are no longer in it. She has forsaken her body, nay, her continued existence.”

“I don’t understand master.”

“Tome cast her physical presence out of the D’hrrtv, supposedly ending his title and powers, but her soul remained inside him, like a stowaway. Now instead of being able to use powers through her, she can use powers through him.”

Moonbeam cast herself down at his feet. “I’m sorry master, I didn’t know. I have failed you.”

“On the contrary my faithful pet, although I do not have the fate of the D’hrrtv in my hands like I would have hoped, this event has actually accelerated my plans.”

“Really master.”

“Oh yes.” Vlad looked up into the sky. “Enjoy the peace while you can Kevin Mage, for soon your world will once again know the grip of Vlad Tepes.”

The End?