The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legion of Obedient Super-Slaves

Parts 1-2

9/2008

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

NOTE: This series is a spin-off of my “Lifetime Alterations” story. This whole multi-part tale begins with a preliminary “origin” story that isn’t published here. I’ve summarized it in brackets below. Just knowing it will allow full enjoyment of the rest of the stories.

[Summary of the origin story: Cute but physically average teen Billy Norton is visited by an alien, who gives him the power to transform into PowerPuppy, who is superstrong, can fly, and is endowed with powers like those of a dog: he can solve crimes by sniffing a smelly old pair of shoes and following a trail they made; he can tell who was sitting in a chair by sniffing the chair, and then sniffing the butts of suspects. He also gets a costume with two interlaced P’s, which appears on his suddenly super-built self when he goes through the transformation ritual. Anyone drinking even one small drop of his cum becomes totally will-free and obedient for two to two and a half hours, depending on weight and susceptibility.

Slade Beatty, a student at Billy’s school, accidentally and secretly sees Billy going through the transformation ritual, watches PowerPuppy in action using his powercum to break the will of and obtain a confession and cooperation from a criminal, and when everyone leaves the room, discovers and collects a few spilled drops of powercum on the floor. Trying a drop on himself, he discovers its power when he stands frozen for over two hours, desperately wanting someone to tell him what to do, but no one is around. He gets the idea to try the remaining drop on Billy, slipping it into his drink at lunch; he orders Billy to transform, and discovers that the hypnotized PowerPuppy is his to command, but only for a little more than two hours. Slade has to be careful not to exceed this period without covering his tracks, or Billy / PowerPuppy will find out what’s going on and put a stop to it.

Now Slade has set up a regular schedule. Every evening, Billy takes the “medicine” he knows he needs to stay healthy (or so he was told, while “under the influence”). Enslaved, he helplessly transforms himself into PowerPuppy, flies to Slade’s house, and awaits orders. At first, Slade enjoys the humiliation of having PowerPuppy perform dog tricks, and then using him sexually, especially his amazing dog tongue and cock. Slade enjoys rubbing his enslaved superhero’s powerful, churning balls while PowerPuppy is standing at attention staring straight ahead, manufacturing powercum for bottling and use on himself the next day. And Slade loves taking PowerPuppy doggy-style, at which the entranced hero is of course instinctively good.

But eventually Slade wants more power and more variety, so with his limited time of control each day he has PowerPuppy leave behind a jar of powercum which Slade then uses to bend others to his will, although for only a couple of hours each time. And he uses the rest of PowerPuppy’s enslavement period each day to have him fly to a remote area and use his superpowers to construct a giant Fortress of Servitude, where the master bedroom will have a huge bed for Slade’s use, and a big puppy basket next to it for his pet superhero. If only Slade could overcome the two hours a day use limit...]

1.

PowerPuppy finished his assigned task of filling the two bottles with powercum fresh from his superballs, one bottle for Billy Norton’s “medicinal” use the next evening and the other for Master Slade’s personal stock in his refrigerator. PowerPuppy couldn’t resist giving his balls a thorough cleaning with his tongue before pulling up his costume and flying off for another hour’s work on his Fortress of Servitude, at his master’s instruction. He was under orders had to get home after the hour, since his master knew that at that time the powercum would wear off and PowerPuppy would become plain old Billy Norton again.

Meanwhile, up in his bedroom, Slade was enjoying the feel of the duelling tongues of the powercum-enslaved captains of the football and basketball teams on either side of his engorged cock. Just the sight of the two straight “big men on campus” on their knees, muscles bulging, having temporarily lost their own wills to the strength of the powercum, looking earnestly up at him to see if they were pleasing him, was almost enough to set him off. He held off as long as he could, sprayed their faces with shot after shot of his load, and ordered them to lick it off each other. While they were eagerly at it, he noticed that the powercum would be wearing off soon, so he hurriedly sent them into the shower, had them clean each other off, get dressed, and drive home and forget the whole evening, remembering only that they had a successful study session. He knew he would try to get them back over someday soon!

Sexually sated, Slade contentedly prepared for bed. But this night, sleep was not to be. Just before he switched off the light, Slade noticed a sort of “disturbance” in the air across his room, bending the light like a mist, although there was no mist. As the seconds went by, it was clear that something was materializing near the bedroom door. Frightened, Slade grabbed the lamp by his bed and prepared to throw it at the materializing object, until he noticed that it was becoming...

An incredibly beautiful boy about his age. Blond, naked, and with every part perfect. Slade’s arm froze in place. And then, the object—boy—began to speak.

“Slade?” it/he said. Slade was shocked that this, this being knew his name. “Uh... uh...”

“Hi, I’m Znort. Don’t be scared, I’m here to make your life even more fun than it is now.”

Slade had not yet completely recovered. “Uh... uh... you...”

Znort looked down at himself. “Oh, is my nakedness making you nervous? I’m kind of surprised at that, considering how quick on your feet you were with PowerPuppy. Found his weakness, did you?”

Slade blurted out, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to mess up your friend, I’ll put him back the way he was.”

Znort chuckled. “Don’t bother, I like him better the way you’ve made him. Well, if my appearance is making you nervous...” His body shimmered a bit, and then he appeared fully dressed, in the latest skater wear. “This isn’t what I really look like, anyway. I don’t think you’d understand if you saw me the way I really look.

“Anyhow, I’m so impressed by what you did with PowerPuppy that I’m prepared to make you my partner in creating a league of superteens here on Earth. I think you’d do a great job making suggestions.”

“Partner? Superteens? What are you talking about?”

Znort sat down, or seemed to sit, on a chair, although the cushion didn’t compress at all as he sat atop it. “I’m from a planet near the center of this galaxy, and I came here for a reason. A powerful, evil race of beings called the Kryuthians is going from planet to planet, enslaving or killing all the creatures they meet, depending on which is more convenient for them. They’re much more advanced than most of the beings that they encounter, so it takes them very little effort to destroy or enslave a planet.

“My people are trying to stop them, and we’re more advanced than they are, but there’s not enough of us, and we can’t be everywhere at once. So we are visiting inhabited planets around the galaxy, creating superbeings that will allow those planets to defend themselves in case the Kryuthians show up. Unfortunately, or fortunately for me I guess, I’m not highly thought of at home, so I was sent to do the job way out here in this remote spiral arm of the galaxy. The odds of the Kryuthians coming HERE are pretty much zero. It’s way out of their way and there’s nothing here they would want. But that means no one from my planet really cares what I do out here, so I can pretty much do what I feel like.”

“Wow! That’s alot for me to think about. Er, so why don’t they like you at home?”

Znort thought a bit. “Well, I guess I should tell you, it will help you be my partner. Our race has three sexes, all of which are necessary for reproduction. I, on the other hand, am only sexually attracted to my own gender. That makes me a—”

“Pervert?” guessed Slade. Znort chuckled. “No, a certain percentage of our race is born that way, I was born that way, and only the most primitive of cultures blames someone for the way they were born. Oh, did I offend you?”

“Not at all, I agree with you completely. Go on.”

“Well, of course there are others like me, attracted to our own gender, and we tend to hang out, get together in our own, well, ‘clubs’ I guess it would be to you, and even live together in threesomes of the same gender. Everyone is fine with that.

“But I have, well, somewhat different tastes. I am actually attracted only to ‘straight’ members of my gender. And to get them under my power, I have been experimenting with, shall we say, illegal methods of mind control. Some of my kind suspect me of this, and THAT’s why I’m not that popular, and why I was selected for one of the least important parts of our galactic defense task, the farthest away from home.

“Not only do I enjoy mind control, I get off on watching others doing it, seeing someone learn how to take another individual, slowly strip him of his own will and desires and even identity, and convert him into a playtoy for his controller’s amusement. And the stronger the enslaved individual started out, the further down he’s brought, the more exciting I find it. And you did a great job with PowerPuppy! How did you figure out his weakness?”

“Well, I secretly saw the effects of his powercum on other people, and while I figured it wouldn’t work on HIM, I thought it might work on his secret identity, Billy Norton, when he wasn’t ‘transformed’. And of course it did.”

Znort laughed appreciatively. “We always leave a weakness in our superheroes, so they don’t get out of control on their worlds. Of course, I personally have OTHER motivations for giving them a weakness. And your figuring out that Billy Norton was vulnerable to PowerPuppy’s cum was masterful.”

Slade laughed. “PowerPuppy doesn’t even know that he’s really Billy Norton anymore, and Billy doesn’t know he’s PowerPuppy. He just wonders why he can’t remember a few hours each evening and weekend, but for some reason he can’t talk to anyone about it. And the Pup makes sure there’s always a fresh bottle of powercum available in my refrigerator for when I need someone else’s... cooperation.”

“Actually, his powercum has more than just the mind control effects that you’re using. If you were to inject it into a fertile female human, you could get a litter of, say, five super-powerful offspring, and then in just a little more than two people-years, you would have five sixteen-year-old superteens flying around your high school and around town. We could give them all different superpowers, and maybe some deliciously humiliating weaknesses. And they would be bonded to you as their master, of course.”

For some reason that picture turned Slade on incredibly. Five superpowerful teenagers to serve him, and no more of that constant worrying about the time limits of his control.

Znort went on, “So, are there any suitable females available for breeding?”

Slade thought for a moment. “I know EXACTLY who would make the right mate for PowerPuppy. She’s smart, she’s beautiful, she’s stacked, and she’s amazingly athletic, but she doesn’t exactly have guys hanging off her. She’s a bit over six feet tall, and pretty strong, and I think that intimidates most guys. But as breeding stock for PowerPuppy, I think she’d be absolutely perfect. All the teen pups would probably end up bigger, taller, and stronger than Billy, their unwitting ‘dad’. Maybe better looking, too. I bet he would really look up to them.” Slade smirked at the irony. “So how do we get those two together?”

Znort laughed. “That’s easy. Let them do it themselves. Slip her some powercum at the end of the day, and tell her what she must do. When PowerPuppy shows up here, tell him where he can find her, and to obey her. As soon as she sees him, she will be programmed to order him to fuck her, which he will do very efficiently. There is no possibility of failure. The powersperm will find and enter their eggs no matter what.

“Now that that’s settled, what’s your suggestion for our next superhero?”

Slade laughed. “I can’t come up with that so quickly. But I think I can get help. Tomorrow afternoon, after I spike the chess club’s drinks with powercum, some of the smartest geeks in the school will kneel before me and provide their best suggestions. Come back then and I’ll tell you what they came up with.”

Znort began to disappear in a swirl of color in the air, starting with his legs and moving up his body. “See you tomorrow...” his voice trailed off as he vanished.

* * *

2.

The next afternoon, the scene at the chess club meeting was not exactly as its members had planned. On the tables sat half-empty cups of the punch generously provided by Slade. But instead of studying openings as they had discussed, they were naked and on their knees before their new master Slade, trying to come up with ideas for perverted superheroes that would satisfy him and earn them a big reward. Slade looked them over. There was a remarkable diversity of body types and endowments in the group, more than he would have guessed. But after listening to a number of interesting ideas, the absolute best one came from Curtis, the smallest-built and smallest-hung guy. He almost didn’t look like he belonged in high school at all, although he was a junior. And Slade knew immediately that his idea would become the first new superhero created, if Znort could pull it off. “MorphTeen... absolutely brilliant.

“Now for your reward. What’s your ultimate sexual fantasy involving people at the school?”

With no hesitation, Curtis said, “Debbie Norquist, the cheerleader with the big boobs. I want her...”

Slade commented, “Conventional, I suppose...” But Curtis continued, “...and her boyfriend Chuck, the football player...” Slade muttered, “OK, less conventional, but he outweighs you nearly three to one, and outmuscles and outhangs you more than that...”

“...I want them together in front of me, competing desperately with each other to show me who is the bigger slut. They can use sex toys, slutty clothes, filthy talk, whatever they want to humiliate themselves with. The winner of the biggest slut contest gets fucked by me, while the loser gets to watch, masturbate, and wish they were being fucked by me. And the whole thing, from start to finish, I want burned onto a DVD for me to watch, or show others, forever.”

“Hmmm. So we’ll need an audio-visual slave as well. No problem, plenty of possibilities right here in this room! OK, guys, in a few minutes you will all get dressed. You will forget everything that happened here this afternoon. But in your subconscious minds, you will continue to think of other perverted superheroes that could be created. You won’t know why you’re thinking about that, and you won’t share your thoughts with anyone else, it would be embarrassing.

“Curtis, Thursday afternoon after school you will go to the study hall room. You won’t remember why you need to go there, but I guarantee you’ll like what you find there.

“Oh, and guys, you WILL remember how FANTASTIC the punch I brought tastes.” Slade walked out the door.