The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legion of Obedient Super-Slaves

Parts 15-16

9/2010

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

This is a continuation of a story that began with files containing Parts 1-16. You’ll have alot more fun if you read those parts first!

Also, this story has many differently—“flavored” sections to it. If one is not to your taste, just skip ahead to the next one. You won’t miss out on too many “plot points” doing that (lol). Sorry it’s taken awhile to get the latest story parts out, but my life has been busy lately. I’m trying to get out one section of at least one story every other week.

[Summary so far: Slade Beatty has been made the partner of alien Znort, who is supposed to protect the Earth from a potential invasion of powerful barbarians by creating a league of superheroes, but instead does it for his own perverse pleasures.]

17.

Slade’s chess club mind slaves had been doing a fantastic job coming up with great ideas for new superteens with humiliating powers and weaknesses to add to the Legion. So he decided to reward them, while having some fun himself. Seeing three of the club’s gay members sitting at a lunch table, he went over to them.

The three sophomores looked up. At the table were Bryce, a small, particularly cute blue-eyed blond who hated that he looked almost like a girl; Wesley, decent-looking, slim with long black hair, but behaviorally the almost perfect prototypical nerd; and Kenny, a very average-looking guy, average height, average-length brown hair, so-so build, someone that everyone tended to overlook, not handsome, not ugly, but plain.

“Great news,” he told them. “I’ve got two superteen positions available. I think you’d be perfect for them. You up for it?”

Wesley was suspicious, not surprising since all three were fully aware of the humiliating nature of some of the powers and weaknesses they themselves had come up with. “Er, what kind of powers will these superteens have?”

“Oh, nothing weird. The usual: big-muscle build, super strength, flying, maybe a few extras here and there. It would give you guys a chance to really stand out at the school. Say, would you like to come out back of the building and try the powers out for size before you decide?”

This seemed like a fair deal. The three went with Slade out the back door into a group of trees and bushes behind the school and waited eagerly.

Slade said, “OK, the first one seems obviously best for you, Wesley. Put on these glasses, and you become—Powernerd!” Slade handed Wesley a cheap-looking pair of glasses taped in the middle, and when he put them on, there was a loud crack of thunder, and Wesley rapidly grew from a slim 5′4″ to a built 6′8″, with muscles bulging into a super-suit sporting a large “N” with a lightning bolt on the front. Bryce and Kenny were impressed. The only weird part to his appearance was that his face was unchanged by the transformation; it looked as if you took the head of a skinny little gay nerd and planted it on top of a musclegod’s body.

Testing his powers, Wesley tried flying straight up and down, but landed unevenly and fell on his side, leaving a good-sized crater where he fell due to his considerable muscle mass. He got up and dusted himself off. “Wow!” he exclaimed as he watched himself flex his new supermuscles through the super-suit, which clung so close to his body that it showed every ripple of his arms, legs, pecs and abs. Seeing his own muscle display caused him some physical excitement, and only the indestructible nature of the super-suit prevented his rock-hard new twelve-inch cock from breaking out into the open.

Slade looked proudly on. “That foot-long, when it’s hard, can drill through solid rock. And don’t worry about the awkward flying, it takes some getting used to.

“The next superteen position is best for you, Bryce. Insert this power dildo up your ass, and you become—Ultratwink!” The power dildo, despite its name, didn’t seem too frightening; with a very realistic shape, it was only about six inches long, and had a really slick surface, as if it was permanently lubricated. Bryce slid down his pants and gingerly inserted it. Although he didn’t grow an inch over his normal height of five feet, his super-suit, with a logo of a lowercase “t” surrounded by two ass globes, covered a new set of bulging biceps and rippling abs. And his ass grew into the most incredibly irresistible bubble butt any of them had ever seen. His cock soon hardened from the physical sensation of the transformation, and he was a bit disappointed that it didn’t grow beyond its usual six inches, still quite impressive on his small body.

Bryce also tried a quick fly-around and landed askew. Slade reassured the new superteens, “Don’t worry, I’ll have PowerPuppy give you both flying lessons before you start your new super-careers.”

As usual, Kenny had been left out of the fun. But he did come up with the best question, the one that the other two had forgotten to ask in their excitement: “Umm, so what are these guys’ weaknesses?”

Slade smiled. “I’m not sure, but I’m guessing you’ll find out soon enough.” In fact, he knew exactly what they were, but wanted the fun of watching the new superheroes discover their weaknesses for themselves. “OK, enjoy!” he said, heading back into the school.

Kenny wandered back after him, sighing. His friends didn’t even notice his departure as they tried out their new superpowers. Going back into the lunchroom, Kenny noticed his friend Jay sitting alone finishing his meal. Kenny plunked himself down in a seat next to Jay. Jay noticed Kenny’s sour mood and asked what happened. Kenny described the recent events behind the school and sighed loudly. “Left out again,” he moped.

Jay pondered what he could do to help his friend. Unbeknownst to Kenny, Jay had secretly taken complete control of a high school across town. Slade had used an alien device to put the ten biggest-cocked guys in charge of the school, and when Slade was not around, Jay had found a way to turn their powers against them and put himself in charge of The Ten.

Jay said, “You know, what you need is some really good sex. You’re still a virgin, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, except for some reciprocal hand jobs with my former buds the new supergeeks, I haven’t gotten anywhere. Who would want me? There’s nothing special about me.”

“Hey, don’t put yourself down. You’ve come up with some great ideas for the Legion. So what kind of guy do you really like? I mean FANTASY like, if you could have anyone at all. Are you into football players?”

“Yuck, no, too big and muscly and not romantic at all. What I really want is not just sex but a real romance, someone who could really love me. Although yeah, wild sex would be good, too. But not football players. Physically, I prefer swimmers, with their lean build and rippling tummies.”

“Swimmers, eh? Well, let me see if I can hook you up with someone good. I might just have some influence with the right people.”

Soon afterwards, Jay was on the phone with Number 9 from Springdale High. He needed a favor done, in return for which Number 9 would be allowed to relieve his huge full balls that week...

The next day Jay told Kenny they had an appointment after school at Springdale High across town. While neither of them was old enough to drive without an adult in the car, there was no problem. A rich cute-looking Springdale senior guy drove over in his BMW to pick them up, opening the door for them to get in, and letting little Jay drive the car back to Springdale. The senior had no idea why he was doing this, since he knew no one at Winterfield High and was normally very protective of his car, but the order to do this had been planted deep in his mind, so all he knew was that he had no choice but to drive to Winterfield and let his rides drive back.

When they got to Springdale, the confused senior jumped out to open the doors for Jay and Kenny to get out, and once they were gone he forgot that the whole thing had ever happened. He didn’t even notice that an hour had disappeared from his day as he walked to the locker room to change for that afternoon’s practice.

Meanwhile, Jay led Kenny to the room that had been reserved for them by Number 9. Jay hoped that his big-dicked slave boy had done his job, and that they would find what he had ordered to be set up in there.

As the two smallish boys entered the room, they saw an amazing sight. All fourteen members of the Springdale High swim team were standing at attention looking forward into nothing, totally naked, and with their cocks erect. Around each neck was hung a pen-type digital voice recorder. The team seemed to take no notice of the arrival of Jay and Kenny.

“So,” said Jay, “see anything you like?”

“Wow,” said Kenny. “This is like a dream come true! Look at these incredible guys. But especially THIS one!” He walked over to one of the swimmers with young-looking facial features, but with a smooth well-worked-out musclebod. His face and silky brown hair gave him a look somewhat like Justin Bieber’s, but he stood six feet tall, and his erect cock stood upright against his rippled belly at a thick and proud seven inches. “THIS is how I picture my perfect boyfriend,” said Kenny, feeling around the swimmer’s firm pecs and bulging biceps, eliciting no response from the hypno-paralyzed athlete. Kenny couldn’t help giving the inviting cock a quick squeeze while he was at it.

“But... my gawd, look at THAT one!” he went on, walking over to the tallest swimmer in the room. “He’s built like Michael Phelps, only he’s much cuter!” And it was true. The guy was 6′6″, tightly muscled, with immense hands and feet, and an amazing cock that hung outwards at an incredible nine inches or more. Long blond hair hung over blue eyes and a freckled face with majestic cheekbones. “For pure sex, I’d take THIS one!” sighed Kenny. “Hey, do you suppose I could have BOTH?”

Jay contemplated the situation. “I don’t see why not, but you’ll have to be careful with the back story you create.”

“Back story?”

“You see those pen things hanging around their necks? Each of these guys has recorded his sexual history on that device. What we can do is erase and re-record their history, only we can do it any way we WANT it. They’ll listen to it over and over until they truly BELIEVE that what they hear is what really happened to them, and what they’re really like. Soon, they won’t even remember what really happened or what they were like before, they’ll picture whatever we record on there as the absolute truth. Here, I’ll show you.”

Jay walked over to the “Musclebieber” swimmer, took the recording pen from around his neck, and pressed “Play”. The two visitors listened:

“My name is Jake Halpin, age 16. I first learned about jerking off at age 12 from my big brother, who caught me spying on him and his girlfriend. He got mad at me at first, but then I guess he became convinced that it was his job as my big brother to show me how sex worked. Then, once I started jerking off, it was like I couldn’t stop. I kept my eyes on the cutest girls in school, and after some near-misses, when I was 14 Jenny Laslo finally let me go all the way.

“That was an incredible experience, and since she was older, she showed me alot. Soon after that I went with Heather Otway for nearly six months, until Pat Ryerson, one of the cutest senior girls, came on to me. That lasted until she graduated...” This went on through several relationships while Jay and Kenny listened to the details of the lovemaking with a touch of both excitement and disgust at the graphic descriptions of boy-girl sex. At last, the recording got to the present day, with Jake dating one of the more popular girls at Springdale.

At the recording’s end, Jay looked up. “All right now, let’s make OUR version of this guy!” Jay pushed a button to erase what was on the device, and hit the “Record” button. Jay spoke into the pen: “My name is Jake Halpin, age 16. I started fucking girls when I was 14, but I after awhile I noticed I was more attracted to guys, especially smaller skinny ones. I dream of being their big dominant boyfriend, and treating them the way I would treat a cute girl. Since I’m one of the prime jocks at school and on a number of teams, I have to hide these feelings or my teammates will kill me. So I keep on dating girls and even fucking them, while imagining all the time that I’m doing a cute little guy. It’s the only way I can stay hard while I’m with a girl.

“Lately, the feelings have gotten much more intense. It’s all I can do not to get a raging hardon looking at the cute smaller guys while they’re changing for PE. Thank God I’m not attracted to my teammates while WE’RE all changing or showering, since those guys are too big and muscly to be attractive to me.”

Jay hit the “Stop” button, and reached down to forage through the pockets of the swimmer’s clothes lying on the floor behind him. He found the boy’s cellphone, held it up, took a picture of a smiling Kenny, and put it back in the pocket. Pushing the “Record” button again, Jay continued:

“Last weekend, my life changed. I was at the Riverside Mall when I saw the boyfriend of my dreams. He smiled and didn’t seem to mind when I pulled out my phone and took a picture of him. Ever since then I can’t get him off my mind. I jerk off several times every morning and night looking at the pic and dreaming I was with him. I don’t know how to find him, but I know I’ll be going to Riverside Mall again this Saturday, and if I’m lucky enough to see him again I’ll take the risk and tell him how I feel. From that smile of his in the pic, I’m hoping he feels the same way. And once we’re together, I’ll never let the little guy go!”

Jay hung the recording device back around the oblivious swimmer’s neck. “There, he’ll spend hours changing himself into the man of your fantasies. And he won’t have any idea anything was ever different!”

Kenny grinned hugely. “I get it! Now it’s MY turn!” He walked over to the blond Michael Phelps-built blond giant, and had to climb on a chair to get the device off over the jock’s head. Kenny pushed the “Play” button, and the two intruders listened carefully:

“My name is Dan French, age 17. I’ve been fucking girls since before puberty, when I was first willingly ‘raped’ at age 12 by my baby-sitter, and soon afterwards when she brought some of her high-school friends along to ‘play’ with me. But there was no attachment, they just wanted my bod and my cock that were already both pretty big by that age. So I guess that’s why I’ve never developed an attachment to any particular girl since then. I just go from one to the other fucking them, and they don’t seem to mind. Lots of times they’ll try to make a ‘girlfriend’ play for me, but it never works. Once I’m over one of them, I never really want to deal with her again, unless I’m SUPER horny and she’s the only thing available. But that doesn’t happen too often.

“I guess it’s a good thing anyway because I’m hoping to swim at the next Olympics in a few years, and I don’t really have any time to do boyfriend-girlfriend things anyway. All my free time is spent training. So I just kind of use girls to get the sexual pressure off and then get back to schoolwork or swimming. Dating isn’t something I want to make time for. But by now everyone at school knows that, so I figure I’m not hurting anyone, just taking what I need.”

Kenny smiled, then pressed “Erase” and then “Record”:

“I’m Dan French, age 17. I’ve been fucking girls for years, ever since my baby sitter showed me how. But my real sexual obsession is with my swimming teammate Jake Halpin. He’s one year behind me in school, but we’ve been going to the same schools since we were little kids, and even though he’s younger I’ve always really admired, almost worshipped him. That one year where I was in high school and he was still back in middle school was pure torture for me.

“I’ve always felt that I’m a huge overgrown ugly troll, but that he’s just the perfect guy, just the right size, with that perfect face of his. I know that I would do anything he said. If he told me to strip naked in the school parking lot, I would do it immediately with no questions asked. When I fuck girl after girl to relieve that sexual pressure, I have to imagine that Jake is ordering me to do it. Jake’s the one who told me to take my swimming to the next level, and it’s because of that I might make it to the Olympics in a few years. If I win, it’ll be for him.

“The sad part is, Jake knows how I feel, and he’s even gay himself. But he’s only attracted to skinny little guys, he wants them as his submissive ‘girlfriends’. So there’s no way he would ever want me, I’m way too big. But for the first time ever, I did get a glimmer of hope last weekend. Jake told me he saw some guy at the mall that he’s totally obsessed with, even though he hasn’t met him yet. He wants to track him down at the mall next weekend, but he’s not sure what the guy is attracted to. He’s asked me to come along just in case the kid is interested in my type of body instead of his. If so, Jake suggested that a three-way might be possible. I got excited so quickly when he said that my cock almost tore through my underpants.

“Of course if it works out, Jake would still be this guy’s boyfriend, not mine. But it gives me a real shot at fulfilling my sexual fantasies of being with Jake. And of course if Jake told me to do it, I’d have sex with just the other guy too, and I know I’d be great, because by doing it, I know I’d be pleasing Jake. And for me, that’s the most important thing.” And Kenny climbed on the chair to once again hang the device now containing the blond giant’s revised past and future.

Jay said, “Well, that’s kind of a weird combination of stories, but I guess they’ll buy it. I mean, they HAVE to, they have no choice in the matter! Now, I’m going to claim my commission from this project.” He walked over to a pair of stunning black-haired identical twins, young Keanu Reeves types, about 5′9″, with shaved tendon-rippling legs and broad bulging shaved chests and matching eight-inch phallic wonders, one curving to the left, the other to the right. At least I’ll know how to tell them apart, thought Jay.

He pulled the recorders off each one in turn. Their names were Mick and Mack Milford, both 17-year-old seniors. Their stories were almost identical: they had been in competition with each other for years, to do best at sports, to shoot the most cum the farthest, to have the best ‘look’, to get the best girl, to have the most incredible sexual experience. This competition had made them both finely-tuned athletic and sex ‘machines’, for which they had a reputation around school. They were widely admired and widely lusted after by their peers and even the faculty.

Jay thought for a moment before hitting “Record” on the first device. Then he began:

“My name is Mick Milford, age 17. My twin brother and I have spent years perfecting our bodies, our athletic abilities, and our sexual skills. But we realize we’re not worthy to own the bodies that we’re building. We’ve never told anyone, but what we’ve really been trying to do all along is make ourselves into the most perfect slaves we can be, so that when we find the right owner we can be proud to turn ourselves over to him heart and soul, and so he will be happy to take over our bodies and minds for his own personal use. Then we can worship him and live our lives for him, and that would be the most satisfying thing in the world. And I will then always be in constant competition with my twin to be the best-built, most obedient pleasure-giving slave to him.

“But how do we know we’ve found the perfect owner? Is he young or old? Big or small? We don’t know. But we do know that if someone grabs one of us by the shoulder and says, ‘You belong to me’, we’ll know we have the right guy. And we’ll use all our strength and skills to make him happy as long as he’ll have us.”

Jay pushed the “Stop” button. “Hmmm, what about the other one? It’s exactly the same story, so can’t I just copy what I said from one of these to the other? These things have USB plugs at one end. Is there a computer around here I can use to copy? If I do, I still have to remember to change the name on the second one, can’t have each of them going around thinking HE’s Mick and the OTHER one is Mack...”

Done playing with their particular lust objects, Jay and Kenny spent some time listening to the other swimmers’ recorded sexual histories, and making the occasional tweak at the end of the recordings, adding a foot fetish here, a piercing fetish there, having the smallest guy decide to start intense bodybuilding, and requiring all of them to reciprocate any move made on them by the one naturally gay guy they found on the team.

Satisfied with their work, they left Springdale. Once they were gone, the swim team members, still oblivious, got dressed, went on their separate ways, and later that evening began the process of using the devices to relearn their sexual pasts, and jerking off helplessly thinking of the sexual futures that had been mapped for them.

18.

Meanwhile, Wesley and Bryce, in their super identities as Powernerd and Ultratwink, had finished their flying lessons and were ready for their first missions as superheroes. It wasn’t hard finding jobs to do, rescuing people from fires and freeway crashes and stopping violent crimes in progress. But soon they began to specialize more, with the quicker and smaller Ultratwink being more valuable in rescues, and with Powernerd, with his hulking muscled figure, seeming better suited to stopping crimes.

One day, the biggest test came for each of them. A five-story department store that occupied a whole city block had a fire that quickly took over the second floor, chasing all the staff and shoppers up to the roof. Little blond Ultratwink flew to the rescue, using his super strength to fly them two at a time down to the ground at a safe distance. Some of the rescuees being flown down, struck by his incredibly cute appearance, would let their hands “accidentally” slide across his marvelous bubble butt, or along his abs, or even the length of his supersuit-covered schlong of steel, which couldn’t help getting hard from the attention. But as he moved pairs of people down, he felt himself getting weaker and weaker, and noticed that his previously bulging biceps and pecs were going flat. His movement slowed and his flying became erratic. Only his fine bubble butt remained in super form, but the feeling of the power dildo in his ass was fading quickly. And he suddenly realized what his weakness was, and what he had to do to fix it, and QUICKLY, so he could save the rest of the people trapped on the roof before the building collapsed.

Lying face-down on the ground, he yanked down the bottom of his super-suit and pulled out the power dildo, which had become soft as a balloon and had faded from a robust black to a wan gray color. His ass screamed with the need to be filled to restore his super powers. As a crowd gathered around him, he lay on the ground and sobbed, “Fuck me! PLEASE! SOMEBODY FUCK ME NOW!”

Fortunately, there were a few good citizens in the crowd who were willing to do their part and fuck the intensely cute blond twink that was lying on the ground, pants off his incredible bubble butt, begging for cock. Actually, there were more than just a few of these good citizens. Soon they were lining up to do some good for the community.

Bryce knew he had to act fast to get pumped up with cum to regain his abilities. Fortunately, his bubble butt not only attracted cocks like flies to honey, it also contained special muscles to quickly milk each cock and get on to the next one. Each time a guy spurted energy-bearing cum into his ass, all of Bryce’s muscles inflated more towards their super form. Bryce soon observed that cum from muscular young guys caused his muscles to pump up faster than the stuff from fat old guys. Because of his need for speed, he began to be more selective with who was fucking him. But he had the advantage that even some built young guys who thought they were totally straight couldn’t resist the allure of that magical wiggling twink butt.

Soon he felt he was at full Ultratwink strength. Putting the power dildo back in his ass, where it promptly stiffened to full solidity with a POP! and turned jet black once again, Bryce pulled up his tights and resumed his mission of mercy. Once he had flown another 50 or so people off the roof, he once again needed a recharge. This time, there was a whole group of muscular young men lined up and ready to fuck his hungry twink butt until he was back at full strength once again.

Once everyone had been rescued, Ultratwink, his costume covered with cum stains, waved to the crowd and flew home. Once in his room, he pulled the power dildo out of his butt, and since he had used the last of the cum energy that had been deposited inside him, he changed back into cute (but weak) little Bryce again.

As he lay in bed, he contemplated his experience. He enjoyed his superpowers, but he liked his super-weakness even more!

Across town, Wesley, aka Powernerd, was patrolling the skies, fractured eyeglasses frame and all. Seeing his hugely-built tall 300-pound rock solid body soaring through the air was an impressive sight that struck fear into the hearts of evildoers. Because of his imposing size, Powernerd had concentrated on stopping crimes and nabbing criminals. Unlike Ultratwink, Powernerd needed no “recharging” of his powers, and to date no one, not even Wesley himself, had discovered his weakness. Some crooks had guessed his power came from his taped-together nerd glasses and audaciously tried pulling them off him, but it was if the glasses were welded to his face until he used his super strength to take them off and transform back.

This particular afternoon, using his powervision, on a deserted street he spotted two rough-looking teens in leather holding knives, robbing another teen in a football jersey. As he landed behind them, he began to feel a buzzing in his huge balls, which was his super-sense to warn him that something unusual was going on. Hitting the sidewalk, he shouted, “Drop those knives, NOW!” The two muggers turned around, but—oddly—they didn’t look scared or even surprised to see him. And they didn’t drop their knives.

Also, the teen in the football jersey, rather than running away or even seeming grateful, did something weird. He undid his pants front and pulled out his cock. A few rubs and it was at its full proud five inches. Suddenly Powernerd realized what his balls had tried to tell him: this was not a real robbery, but had been staged to bring him here.

And just as suddenly, as he stared at the third teen’s cock, he felt a stab of weakness as blood rushed from the rest of his huge body, draining from his muscles, to fill his own absurdly-fat foot-long cock. As it inflated to ridiculous proportions, he felt dizzy and could barely stand.

“So, ‘Powerless Nerd’, you showed. I knew you would. And now you’re going to pay for getting my dad arrested last week.”

Powernerd couldn’t take his eyes off the football player’s erect cock as he gasped, “What’s... happening... to... me?”

“We found out your identity and weakness from someone ‘inside’ the operation. Seems you always had a thing for football player cocks, and that attraction is super-magnified when you transform into Powernerd. You just don’t know it unless you see a hard one in the open.”

“But...” Powernerd was down on his hands and knees now, the beautifully-formed athlete cock at his eye level, his body feeling weaker every second. “But... my... supercock... is a foot long... and... can drill... through granite...”

“True,” sneered the hoodlum, “but it’s just a gay nerd cock, totally useless for anything. It’ll never be used for what a real guy’s cock is used for. Now Fred here has five inches of prime football jock cock, the real thing. And you are so super-attracted to it that your super nerdcock is taking most of the blood out of your system, making you weaker and weaker, smaller and smaller.” And it was true. The more he writhed on the ground, with his supercock and superballs tearing gashes in the sidewalk, the less he looked like a superhero, and the more he looked like a huge supercock with a skinny nerd attached to it.

Soon, all three bad boys were taking turns kicking at the supercock and standing on top of it with both feet, while Wesley hardly retained the capacity to notice.

The second hood said, “Should we take his transformation glasses from him?”

The first replied, “Nah, we should let him keep ‘em and transform whenever he wants. Let him keep fighting crime as long as WE’RE not involved. We could sell our Powernerd-busting services to the best-paying crooks in the area. We’re the only ones who know how to shut this superguy ‘off’ whenever we want, as long as we keep his weakness a secret.” And the three walked away, leaving the depleted superhero to wait half-conscious on the ground until his bloated cock slowly drained back into his body and he could fly away in shame, knowing the humiliating way he had been defeated.